PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

amberly321
09-21-17, 01:34 AM
Same here! Went to collect my pony this morning and nothing. 😩 This was a very challenging event especially as it was a birthday celebration. I've played for many years and I'll admit I struggled with this event and spent more gems than I have ever had to prior. To lose the pony may be my last straw.

neska04
09-21-17, 01:50 AM
I also lost the pony on my secondary account. I spent gems for the exchange tent and sped a few collections to start crafting it well inside the time limit.

Event expired and pony gone; that really is unfair. This has not been how the event crafts worked in the past; I lost the celestial fairy because I didn't collect the last garden piece before the event expired, and I can accept that, but I still got my crafted garden.

Thank you SW for submitting re this issue on our behalf.

punkskaatje
09-21-17, 01:53 AM
Same here.... just 40 min left over and it was within the quest its time....but no pony not in the kingdom and not in my inventory.. ..
It was such a bummer because it was a lot of time which i send on the pony
So what now.....no pony for me???

😮

molly22maid
09-21-17, 01:56 AM
Went to collect my pony and it was gone. Not happy! I had to spend gems to speed things up so I could get it and they took it from me!😠😠😠

yanness77
09-21-17, 02:02 AM
Same terrible story with me.
Spent 38 gems to get enough gold tickets to launch the golden trade in time. This morning, I collected my pony as expected and whoosh, it disappeared. And the booth is now closed.
That's a shame, S8.
Please GIVE ME MY PONY BACK.

VersaceMorrow
09-21-17, 02:52 AM
WTH!! finally got 20 tickets to get pony and started crafting it 2hrs and something before event ended and I don't get to collect it!! thats bull, i thought once we crafted something, we could still collect it even after an event ended?? totally irked right now, we better get our darn final trade done before event ended or i am done with this game period!!

I don't understand.... if you had more than two hours before the event ended, and the pony takes only two hours to craft, you definitely should have been able to get it. This is sounding more and more like a glitch rather than a deliberate act by S8

Was anyone able to craft a goose in the workshop before time was up, and then collect it after the event was over? It sounds like only the prize booth had the glitch rather than the workshop

VersaceMorrow
09-21-17, 02:57 AM
Okay, I based that on previous events where I collected after the timer. This one I used gems to buy up some bronze tickets and do one last gold trade... and the thing went dead as soon as the timer hit, taking all those gems with it and leaving me with nothing. NOT COOL S8!!!!!!!!

No worries, you had every reason to believe what you said

lintupien
09-21-17, 03:04 AM
I only lost a silver or a bronze trade and still I feel *****ed, can't even imagine how bad it is for you guys who lost ponies or mystery trades. I really hope s8 is going to give everyone back the items they lost and a generous compensation for this mess.:mad:

janddolphins
09-21-17, 03:04 AM
The poll does not have my answer so I'll type it manually although I'm sure you you already got an idea from my last even.

To start I had a lot of fun. I thought the same collections to level would bore me but they didn't. I was unlucky with gold but I kept telling myself we still have a week, 6 days, 5 days. 4 days left I started to worry. I was level 10 and the game took over 25 of the few 125 I had. I realize they had to have taken at another point and I just missed it. The night of two days i made a choice to use gems. Since I stopped buying them with the game always stealing them, the 70 something or whatever it was worked fine on my plan. Needing 5 more I simply would collect every hour and spend four so I could finish that night and do mysteries the next days. At this point let's say the event was no longer fun but 6-9 taps on that carousel for 11-12 days, and really wanting the pony, you could say I was invested in what was no longer a game but choice, so at this point I would switch my answer from enjoying to couting down until it's over.

Then what I'm sorry I don't believe is coincidence as I basically figured out the beginning of the gsme to avoid traps and only click out of ads and play NOTHING until loading screen finishes, just like Magic, 10 minutes after sharing my plan, without touching my phone so it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to have bought something, I get the message I lost 50 more gems fof buying 30 energy. I never knew I had telepathic abilities. So yeah st this point we can go from the gsme belng a chore to being outright furious. But after all this my very last round and use of gems (yep first time ever I'm actually at ZERO) but I didn't care because I got my pony. I didn't care I missed the mystery boxes, I guess I'm an exception as the baron treated me well this week with two dailies incthrctemd. I'm fine. I have a goose, level 10 and now a pony. Or so I thought.

I have been playing this game for many many years and always told everyone it's my favorite. First three years I played I probably put $100 of my own money in, because it was something I enjoyed, and rather than splitting Gift cards they all went here. When I was back in the hospital my family knew that this game kept my spirits up. In 3 years between that, gifts, and cards earned on sites to watch movies (they are not what they used to be) but with all that in 3,years I probably made another $400 for gems. I was set and happy. Then in addition to taking gems things like bait and switch and other wrong moves took place. I know my money means nothing to the company, but it means something to me which is why I play free now.

But side fracked. To the event, I already wrote about it but my pony collected after the event, that same PONY I went crazy for vanished when placed on the board. So as of now you can say I don't even have the strength to be mad. I came into the fame april/may after love shack so it's been a long time. I hope the mods can fix this mess or it may be the straw that broke this camel' back. I lost the joy and have found other games I like enjoy and that are fair. Not sure yet what is going on, it's a waiting game For now. And at this point I just feel disgusted. I hope you can make the ending of this event a little better in two ways. First would be great to get my pony, second to get stolen gems.

That's my story and I hope it's fixed. There is no slander or falsehood written so if should not be deleted. A big thank you go to the mods again and hoping you can resolve this, otherwise I have no problem sharing anywhere I can. Wishing for all of us who lost last collection get it back. That's my opinion over 2 weeks. Let's see how it ends.

cavegirl1
09-21-17, 03:24 AM
I don't understand.... if you had more than two hours before the event ended, and the pony takes only two hours to craft, you definitely should have been able to get it. This is sounding more and more like a glitch rather than a deliberate act by S8

Was anyone able to craft a goose in the workshop before time was up, and then collect it after the event was over? It sounds like only the prize booth had the glitch rather than the workshop

Yes, I think (hope) this is a basic software programming mistake (bug) by S8, caused by how much they obviously re-use code and don't do proper testing of updates.

I am guessing they did not allow for/test the ability to collect crafts from a building that can no longer be used for any new crafts. Whereas it works when the building still has other crafts available.

I will be very interested to hear their response.

littelprincess0313
09-21-17, 03:45 AM
I've submitted a report about this. Keep an eye out for updates.
(Post moved from wrong thread to correct one)
Thanks I somehow opened the wrong thread ':)

maryamhjm
09-21-17, 04:01 AM
I only needed 4 gold cabbages to upgrade to level 10 and I almost used gems to do it to get the gold ticket to do 1 last mystery box trade, and I am so glad I did not as I would be also one of the community not being able to collect last trade. I did lost a silver trade but not as bad as a mystery box or pony. Overall I collected 2 Shih Tzu dogs from the mystery box trades and the rest all milk, thrones and other stuff not worth mentioning.
I am happy for all players that have won 1 or more Alicorns, but I was really hoping for my first 1 too.
I like games better when it has clear rules and goals with clear prizes or upgrades when finishing a certain quest.
You do not see at a football game the rules are suddenly changed in the middle of a game or any other game like chess etc.
As this is a game, S8 needs to make clear rules and stand by it, and not change it constantly because they(s8) see that they lose out to much in a certain event and then change it because they see it is not profitable for them.
S8 if you make a mistake like the gem skip for the goose, you just have to take your loss and just do better next time but not change it in the middle of the game.
After all the frustrations I think we all earned an Alicorn and the pony to make things right. And please check next events well before launching because ther is nothing more frustrating than changes in the middle of a game.

HuckleTown
09-21-17, 04:25 AM
I voted. Here is my reasoning:

Like the event: disagree. I was going to say neutral because I liked the way the event worked. I achieved all the goals (except ticket booth, won't be forced to spend gems) while still being able to pay attention to my kingdom (liked the event). Drops were not consistent for players (neutral). The ticket booth collection fiasco turned it to disagree. Even if S8 compensates for the mistake, it doesn't make up for the fact that they still don't test events.

Goose: I was able to craft 3.

Trades: negative: while I didn't like the milk and toadstool drops, I answered negatively because it wasn't really the drops, it was the complete randomness of the drops. Someone received 9 Ali's while others got none. I did not complete enough mystery trades to feel *****ed but others did.

I did not spend any gems and did not wake up every two hours. I did play often. Last collection was usually around midnight and first collection between 5:30 and 6:30.

LuluBellax
09-21-17, 04:34 AM
Where is the poll?

PrincessCelestian
09-21-17, 04:34 AM
Thank you. I'm sorry you get stuck doing damage control again.

Do you work at the White House? If not you should.

Omg I am so glad I didn't have a drink in my mouth when I read this. I would have spewed it everywhere. Literally one of the best lol moments I have ever had. Truly laughed out loud. SpiritWind for White House communications director!!! That position is still open right?!?! Bahahahahaha

Scratte717
09-21-17, 04:38 AM
I also woted "disagree" for the first time. Overall - I liked the event from the beginning, it was not too easy and not too difficult, just on right level. But sadly enough - soon I realized that there is no point to go for pony (it is cute, but useless after event). Last 7 days I kept collecting from lvl 10 carousel and doing trades something like4-5 times a day, and hoped to get somthing valuable, but didnt... Well - golden nugget twice was the best prize. But it was so disappointing not to get ali nor expansion permit...

AnisWa
09-21-17, 04:42 AM
Forum members: maybe it's time we all agree not to gem speed during an event. That may be the only way S8 hears the customer complaints.[/QUOTE]

I would agree to this. I find it strange that an employee from S8 read that particular side goal....Who ever reported back to S8 about the goose for 25 gems....that was so sneaky, removing it. Doesn't anyone proof read the requirements before they launch the event? There isn't any other game, which I invest my time, has as many glitches as S8 games. In fact, I've deleted every game I once played of their's. I really used to enjoy playing CS, but it's getting ridiculous to play.

Zirilka
09-21-17, 04:48 AM
I completed the event but stayed away from the forum as it has been a busy time for me. I am very disappointed that the trades went away - I thought they were a permanent feature. This is the biggest letdown. Otherwise, the event was ok, but nothing extraordinary.

pongkay
09-21-17, 04:56 AM
I started out liking the event & even got the ticket booth but ended up hating it!! Milk, milk, milk & more milk from almost every collection, numerous toadstool blocks & beams which I have no need of, so many useless thrones, 2 energy for so many tickets? :mad::confused:

I'm sorry but I sure could have done not celebrating the event. :(

BlackOrchid17
09-21-17, 05:00 AM
This is event was just overall strange. And it ended very strangely - I'm one who'd saved up 20 gold coins just for the Baron's Pony, did the trade before the end of the event, and was shocked this morning to see - well, nothing to collect?!?!? I just absolutely NEVER expected that!

gorrith
09-21-17, 05:43 AM
I got 1 x Goose, 1 x Pony, all ticket trades were just rubbish for me sadly. I purchased the booth and used gems on timers maybe 50 all up. IMO the trades for the tickets should have had either no timer or a greatly reduced timer. The pony took too long as well. Over all an ok event but didn't feel like a birthday event just a regular event. Also you guys should have had a birthday sale with double gems or something really worthwhile at a great price like other games do.

alexium
09-21-17, 05:50 AM
I spent 13 days tapping farmhouses with stingy cabbage drops and struggled to get enough geese to upgrade the carousel - but I persevered. Ended up with a level 10 carousel that only gives coins, no geese and no pony. What an absolute waste of my time.

zoroak
09-21-17, 05:55 AM
I think the programming was such that the ticket and prize booths were all converted from crafting buildings to deco at the end of the timer. If the crafts expired in existing craft buildings such as the workshop, my guess is that this won't happen and you can still collect the crafted item. No consolation to those who have lost the pony or mystery trade. I lost the last trade too.

jesslau9
09-21-17, 06:05 AM
I think the programming was such that the ticket and prize booths were all converted from crafting buildings to deco at the end of the timer. If the crafts expired in existing craft buildings such as the workshop, my guess is that this won't happen and you can still collect the crafted item. No consolation to those who have lost the pony or mystery trade. I lost the last trade too.

You're probably right

zoroak
09-21-17, 06:24 AM

I just saw queens15's post #999, pony couldn't be collected, but goose which is crafted in the workshop could after event timer ran out, so that's probably the reason. :(

HappyHeartBakery
09-21-17, 06:42 AM
looking for opinions.
with less than 10 hours left in event, have leveled carousel to lvl 10. have my 1 goose.
but I am sitting at 16 gold tickets. I will be out of wifi soon, so might have time for 1 or 2 more collections (unless i spend valuable gems to sped carousel).

Should I gem to chance getting 4 more gold tickets OR just go for as many Mystery Box trades as I can get done?

Thanks all for opinions.
I was able to collect a few more times from the carousel before I was away from wifi for the day. I was hopeful with time to collect once more and needing only 1 more gold ticket to craft the pony. but alas. that last collection got me a bronze ticket only. so no pony and no time to use all all my tickets with mystery trades. Seems like we should have been able to use up all the last of our tickets in the prize booth even after event was complete. seems a waste to have a bunch of tickets sitting in our inventory:(

So I ended up with 1 goose, carousel leveled to 10 & other useless trades (besides the items that went towards leveling up my carousel). 1 gold ticket away from the horse was frustrating. I did put in one mystery trade since I wasn't getting the goose. Not even sure I was able to collect it as I was away from wifi when event ended and prize booth ceased to function

farmerted7
09-21-17, 06:54 AM
I also lost the pony while it was crafting! doesn?t make sense. Never had anything like this situation in five years of play.

kareichan
09-21-17, 07:00 AM
As it was a gem item, I'd like to suggest that the Ticket Booth gets transformed into a building that drops coins or a decoration that gives royal points. It feels wrong to spend gems for something that becomes nothing in the end.

maz3girl
09-21-17, 07:09 AM
When will we be able to sell and get rid of the Prize booth and the Ticket Booth?

Castlefun123
09-21-17, 07:11 AM
As it was a gem item, I'd like to suggest that the Ticket Booth gets transformed into a building that drops coins or a decoration that gives royal points. It feels wrong to spend gems for something that becomes nothing in the end.

I couldn't agree more!

Blanche_Lady
09-21-17, 07:25 AM
Worst event ever. 5 yesrs To celebrate and those were the prizes? Very different odds for everyone! Also always we get the last trade and this time it didn't happen. Way to make us celebrate!

ladyperidot
09-21-17, 07:30 AM
I couldn't agree more!

There was an Easter event a while back where you could buy the special forge to turn colored eggs into different colored eggs to make the various jeweled eggs. This still work after the Easter event and I still have items that drop the colored eggs.
Why can tickets still drop,and trades still be available?? It's not like I got anything earth shattering out of the mystery trade, mostly milks of various sorts. Why did the pony revert to standard horse drops??

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, the Baron high jacked the party and he's not known for being generous. I think the baron must be S8's alter ego

calicokittennope
09-21-17, 07:56 AM
I wish the goose did the in combat, but not attacking, wobbily-wobbily animation rather than the flappity-flappity effect

FrostedThings
09-21-17, 08:15 AM

I completely agree. Spent gems for something that ends up completely useless. It can at LEAST drop coins! And it would make so much sense if they gave royal points, seeing as how they were built for royalty! Yet another screwup on behalf of S8.

I am so disgusted.

ninjalejones
09-21-17, 08:38 AM
I'm just waiting on the pink alpaca, sigh. I didn't do too bad in the prize department, couple of ali's, dogs and a dragon but the rest of the prizes were literally useless. And I had a lot of useless drops. Seriously, until S8 fixes the randomness of drops, I can't see players being happy at the end of events unless they fall into the seriously lucky category of players and even then it's doubtful. I've been in the lucky category in previous events and it didn't feel good since it's near impossible to enjoy good fortune when the majority hasn't been blessed with the same good fortune.

Anyway, this event was a total bust imo.

AnnirasSweets
09-21-17, 08:40 AM
I've been away from the forum these last few days so you can imagine my surprise that people weren't able to get their crafted ponies. I was upset that I couldn't get my last mystery box but that's nothing in comparison to being unable to retrieve a craft that was not only time consuming but worth so many tickets.

If S8 doesn't correct this, I worry about the precedent it sets. What will they take away or deny us in the next event? Very troubling to read this affected so many players.

ClaireEdwolf
09-21-17, 08:46 AM
Oh, why is that! I crafted the Pfefferknot Pony before the event ended and it should still reward me with the pony - at least that's how all the previous events regarding crafting work - but, the Prize Booth just automatically became a decor and took my craft away! It's not fair. :mad:

ladlasse
09-21-17, 09:22 AM
I wish the poll had asked how many got the pony. I know a lot of you are upset that you were crafting the pony and when the event was over the pony disappeared. I do hope S8 will fix that. But I didn't even get enough gold tickets to craft the pony. So there are two things about the pony. The lost ponies that were being crafted and some terribly low drops of gold tickets so we could even try to craft the pony. It would be interesting to know how many did get the pony and how many didn't (for whatever reason).

meme1098
09-21-17, 09:25 AM
Last mystery box vanished. They could have a least let people collect any craft started before the event ended. And now the ticket booth and trading booth are both pure deco, but they are listed under buildings in storage. And they are most definitely in storage. I sincerely hope they don't count against our building totals! Especially considering they cannot be sold. What a disappointing birthday celebration.

Edited to add: I did manage to get some good drops, a few alis, one expansion permit, one gem, both dogs, and a few dragons. But I also got countless milk, some toadstool blocks and beams and 12 thrones. Losing the last mystery box isn't a huge deal, but it's the principal of the thing. I started it before the event ended, and as others have posted, past experience led me to believe I'd be able to collect.

SW
Can you find out if these buildings are included in our total since they show up under the building tab in inventory. And please let us sell them if that's the case!!

Thanks for reporting the mystery trade problem. I also had one just disappear too.

hottrthanhott
09-21-17, 09:28 AM
I'm glad you're okay and other players affected by Irma too. In my opinion it's not worth the hassle and definitely not worth your precious gems. I'd play normally and see how far I'd get (which I'm doing now).

My second kingdom got a teacup poodle from the mystery trade. My first kingdom just thrones and milk.

Thanks so much for the reply. I just saw it but did decide not to spend gems after reading all the disappointed comments from players. I figured if they were dissatisfied playing so many days, I wouldn't be any happier with just 2 days left.

Congrats to those that finished though!

LadyFencer
09-21-17, 09:39 AM
I wish the poll had asked how many got the pony. I know a lot of you are upset that you were crafting the pony and when the event was over the pony disappeared. I do hope S8 will fix that. But I didn't even get enough gold tickets to craft the pony. So there are two things about the pony. The lost ponies that were being crafted and some terribly low drops of gold tickets so we could even try to craft the pony. It would be interesting to know how many did get the pony and how many didn't (for whatever reason).

I was five tickets short of the pony. I didn't use any for the mystery trades because I was having such a low drop rate of them to begin with, so I didn't get any prizes except for bronze and silver.

I have a feeling the Baron was involved in planning this event as the others are usually a bit more generous. Dang Baron.

myhsplace
09-21-17, 10:04 AM

?? my pony said 4 hours to craft not 2.

BlackOrchid17
09-21-17, 10:21 AM
?? my pony said 4 hours to craft not 2.

yeah it was definitely 4 hours!

molespouse
09-21-17, 10:34 AM
I'll report the lost last trades.... that's never happened before...

Thanks, SW. Totally frustrating since they took the gems to speed up and then nothing!

Meowmeowbeans
09-21-17, 10:58 AM
Hi all, our team is looking at these reported issues with the Prize Booth. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Andro45
09-21-17, 11:23 AM
Thanks so much for the reply. I just saw it but did decide not to spend gems after reading all the disappointed comments from players. I figured if they were dissatisfied playing so many days, I wouldn't be any happier with just 2 days left.

Congrats to those that finished though! Good decision!

Hi all, our team is looking at these reported issues with the Prize Booth. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you, Meowmeowbeans. Though I'm not affected (lousy drops), a lot of players feel *****ed out of their gems/money. If you don't correct this, I guess this is going to cost you a lot of money and goodwill. A lot of players won't be so eager to spend their cash/gems on this game or may be even quit for good.

I for one have always been very careful with spending gems and I didn't think this event was worth any. Fair enough, I might have thought differently if I had gotten an ali or two...

PatchXat
09-21-17, 11:38 AM
I'm just waiting on the pink alpaca, sigh. I didn't do too bad in the prize department, couple of ali's, dogs and a dragon but the rest of the prizes were literally useless. And I had a lot of useless drops. Seriously, until S8 fixes the randomness of drops, I can't see players being happy at the end of events unless they fall into the seriously lucky category of players and even then it's doubtful. I've been in the lucky category in previous events and it didn't feel good since it's near impossible to enjoy good fortune when the majority hasn't been blessed with the same good fortune.

Anyway, this event was a total bust imo.

Hey I'm completely jelly of your alis from this event!! I got 4 dogs. Wanna trade? :)

candie1230
09-21-17, 11:45 AM
I’m happy with the trade items, sure I got a few things over again, but I also got quite a few gems, an expansion ticket, and an ALICORN!!! So I’m happy.

wendietje
09-21-17, 12:01 PM

I agree that a building bought by gems should give something but i am more upset, angry even, that i spent gems to make my final golden ticket. Them crafted pfefferknott and when i placed it, it dissapeared. I want it back. I paid for it! I rather would like to see S8 gives us back the ponys. Where can i make an official complaint?

maxiandtaz
09-21-17, 12:11 PM
Well I must of gotten the alicorn from my last mystery trade which sped up with gems to make sure nothing happened when I collected it got milk only but however I just went into my storage and in decoration tab there was a alicorn must of came by my last mystery trade and did not come up on the screen so I was happy I found one in storage I am suggest that others check their storage because maybe they are hiding as mine was

eastie41
09-21-17, 02:08 PM
I'll add my name to the many voices that are not happy with the close-down of this event. We have a prize booth that is locked and we can't craft anything. And, the Carousel which required many resources is a decoration that only drops coins. What a bummer.

I must add that I deeply appreciate the moderators and other CS players who posted tips and encouragement along the way. Many Thanks!

Kitten_Kaboom
09-21-17, 03:37 PM
I also am extremely disappointed that my last trade disappeared. I spent gems to speed up the carousel to get the last few golden tickets I needed for the pony. This whole event was disappointing and not all that fun.

tartarosfalling
09-21-17, 04:14 PM
Add me to the list of people who had a trade cooking when it vanished. This is definitely an event that I regret spending money/gems on. I did 30+ mystery trades and mostly got worthless junk. I was holding out hope for an alicorn, but nope. Honestly even if I'd have gotten one at the end it was just waaaaay too frustrating and not fun.

ipaddolo
09-21-17, 04:20 PM
+1 people who got a trade disappearing before the end.
Not happy with the event, i couldnt upgrade the carousel to 10 and used way too many gems to speed up.
Got one alicorn and one expansion permit so it wasnt a TOTAL waste of time, energy and gems, but it was very disappointing.

Mikachernova
09-21-17, 07:35 PM
Won 6 baron thrones, puppies, extension.. Wanted to get an alicorn very much but was no luck ((

FrostedThings
09-21-17, 08:33 PM
So they JUST freshly screwed us over with the birthday fiasco and have the gall to ask for money for this week's quest. Jokes.

I will be buying nothing.

100Anne
09-21-17, 09:39 PM

Just checking you are still looking into this?

SpiritWind00
09-21-17, 10:22 PM
My report is still open, so yes.

100Anne
09-21-17, 11:56 PM
My report is still open, so yes.

Just wanted to make sure it didn't get forgotten with the latest event :)

peacenlovegirl
09-22-17, 12:13 AM
My last mystery trade, that I began before the event end, disappeared too.
From mystery trades got only 2 nuggets, milk and blocks/beams.
Happy for those that got alis and expansion permits.
Totally unlucky for me :(

saphirie
09-22-17, 12:38 AM
My last mystery trade, that I began before the event end, disappeared too.
From mystery trades got only 2 nuggets, milk and blocks/beams.
Happy for those that got alis and expansion permits.
Totally unlucky for me :(

Me too. I had no idea it wouldn't let me collect after the event ended. I have never had that before and was looking forward to the slim chance of getting something other then milk and blocks/beams. Was not impressed and felt very sorry if anyone had a pony to collect.

I did enjoy the ease of upgrading the Carousel and if I didnt become so relaxed at the end I would have gotten a goose too. I completely miscalculated my feathers towards the end.

Chaotarch
09-22-17, 01:48 AM
I vote "Disagree" and "I wish trades gave better prizes", cuz make a lot of trades ( didnt count them ), and got
1 Dragon
2 Expansion Permits
1 Alicorn - surprise, surprise -
but with this huge amount of Thrones and Dogs it is not acceptable not got more Dragons and Alicorns:mad:

hagypagy
09-22-17, 01:55 AM
My new Alicorn family!! :cool:

(pity the babies will all grow up over the next day or two)

Thanks for the Alicorn herd Storm8!
Been playing for years now (just after the Loveshack) and these are my first.

Also thanks for the new expansions!!

neska04
09-22-17, 02:43 AM
Suppose the ticket booths had to close for the new event - Hendricks definitely has enough tickets on himself.......

jazzydiva1
09-22-17, 04:28 AM
Add me to the list of not getting a pony. I was in the middle of crafting the pony at the end of the event. I wouldn't be upset but I used gems to speed up the carousel to get enough golden tickets. So now my gems are gone and I have no pony. Very frustrating.

meme1098
09-22-17, 06:14 AM

The Ali's take 5 pets - at once a day...so 5 days to grow up.

kiryuuku123
09-22-17, 08:44 AM
If my name isn't on the list already add my name too please sucks that my pony disappeared. Wish I had either an alicorn or a expansion ticket ☹️😩😩 all I got was milk, 2 thrones and 1 dog from my mystery boxes

BlackOrchid17
09-22-17, 11:15 AM
Thank you Spiriitwind and S8!

Found a little pony surprise in my inventory!

very happy thanks

myhsplace
09-22-17, 11:29 AM

very happy thanks

DITTO, thank you

amberly321
09-22-17, 11:39 AM
Found my pony in my inventory too! Thank you 😊

kareichan
09-22-17, 11:50 AM
It isn't in my inventory. Still waiting for a solution.

punkskaatje
09-22-17, 11:50 AM
very happy thanks

Here also found him in my inventory. Thanks!!!! 😍

calicokittennope
09-22-17, 12:57 PM
I'm in and out of the game all the time.

I just got a 5 day old birthday invite request! I"m sorry, I would have hit yes during the event had I'd gotten it then.

I always force-close out of habit.

I barely had any requests at all during the birthday event. Average days I have none, then sometimes I'll have a couple, but during events I rarely see any event related ones. More often than not the request is over 2 days old or older.

Do I hit yes on these or do I hit no to clear it out on anything over 48h?

Destiel0918
09-22-17, 01:22 PM
I'm in and out of the game all the time.

I just got a 5 day old birthday invite request! I"m sorry, I would have hit yes during the event had I'd gotten it then.

I always force-close out of habit.

I barely had any requests at all during the birthday event. Average days I have none, then sometimes I'll have a couple, but during events I rarely see any event related ones. More often than not the request is over 2 days old or older.

Do I hit yes on these or do I hit no to clear it out on anything over 48h?

I tend to hit yes, even if it doesn't change anything. Even if it is too late - people can sometimes see days later, that you DID respond ,and didn't ignore them.

neska04
09-22-17, 02:46 PM
No pony in my secondary account ��, even though it had been crafting. (neska47): quite unfair that some get the issue solved and others do not.

SpiritWind00
09-22-17, 03:14 PM
Hi all, This issue has been resolved. Players who were crafting their pony or dog and were affected by the issue can find it in their storage. If you have not received your pony or dog after force closing (and carefully checking inventory), can you please contact Support. PM me if you get stuck. :)

FrostedThings
09-22-17, 03:24 PM
Hi all, This issue has been resolved. Players who were crafting their pony or dog and were affected by the issue can find it in their storage. If you have not received your pony or dog after force closing (and carefully checking inventory), can you please contact Support. PM me if you get stuck. :)

What about those who were doing mystery trades?

SpiritWind00
09-22-17, 03:27 PM
From what I understand about the fix, those trades, unfortunately, weren't recoverable. i am sorry.... :(

janddolphins
09-22-17, 03:48 PM
Thank you so much for doing the right thing. My castle no longer is in mourning and I can enjoy the new event. However if it were not posted here I never would have thought to look at my inventory again. Think of all those who don't come here. Some message should be posted that final collections are in our inventory

PrincessCelestian
09-22-17, 04:10 PM

I don't want my babies to grow up 😞😞😞😞 we need permanent baby Ali's S8!!

FrostedThings
09-22-17, 04:21 PM
From what I understand about the fix, those trades, unfortunately, weren't recoverable. i am sorry.... :(

Welp, S8 just lost a paying customer. I'm done. Why do WE have to pay for their idiotic mistakes?!

neska04
09-22-17, 04:31 PM
Still no pony: have submitted a ticket to support

cavegirl1
09-22-17, 05:33 PM

What about those who were doing mystery trades?

I was doing a mystery trade and have a dog in my inventory. So I am guessing this is what was meant by SW's original message about crafting a pony or dog. Hope that makes sense.

SpiritWind00
09-22-17, 05:48 PM
I was doing a mystery trade and have a dog in my inventory. So I am guessing this is what was meant by SW's original message about crafting a pony or dog. Hope that makes sense.
yes, that makes sense given the report said only the pony and dog could be recovered.

FrostedThings
09-22-17, 07:58 PM

Well, I don't have a dog in my inventory, either except the one I got a few days before the event ended.

ClaireEdwolf
09-22-17, 08:11 PM
I found my pony in inventory so thank you SW and S8 team!:D

alexversailles
09-22-17, 09:35 PM
Got my pony in my inventory too! :D Thank you SO much for fixing the issue! Really appreciate!!

Anaboe
09-23-17, 12:56 AM
Well, count me in the group of dissapointed players.

Everyone who had a mystery trade running, should atleast have gotten a gem (which I have gotten from my trade once, so it was a possibility).

Btw, the dog was a lucky drop from the mystery trade, right? Then why did some get it after the event ended, and others didn't?

neska04
09-23-17, 01:37 AM
Woot; got my pony on the secondary account. Thank you SW and S8 support team.

Castloninian
09-23-17, 09:40 AM
I had a mystery trade running when it ended and found a dog in my inventory.

kiryuuku123
09-23-17, 03:08 PM
Hi I've checked through my inventory and I've still not got my pony please help

SpiritWind00
09-23-17, 06:28 PM
Hi I've checked through my inventory and I've still not got my pony please help

as previously posted... :)

Anaboe
09-24-17, 02:40 AM
SW, did I miss something, but how could you craft a dog??

ShibuyaCloth
09-24-17, 02:45 AM
SW, did I miss something, but how could you craft a dog??

you don't

SpiritWind00
09-24-17, 03:02 AM
I explain it a bit better on page 1:):):)

Listal
09-24-17, 08:19 AM
Why can we not cash our tickets after the carnivale. I had lots left over

Listal
09-24-17, 08:20 AM
No dragon or alicorn but 2 of each dog lol.
Never got enough gold to get the pony

zoo60
09-24-17, 08:34 AM
Hi, my id is zoo60 and I use the name Marjolein. I have put 20 golden tickets in the ticket booth but never got the little pony. It is not in my inventory. Can you help me? Hope to hear from you

PrincessCupOButter
09-24-17, 11:36 AM
Hi, my id is zoo60 and I use the name Marjolein. I have put 20 golden tickets in the ticket booth but never got the little pony. It is not in my inventory. Can you help me? Hope to hear from you

Follow SW's instructions below.

kiryuuku123
09-25-17, 04:32 AM
Contacted support a couple of days ago hopefully I'll get a response soon

SpiritWind00
09-25-17, 05:18 AM
Yes, I guess they'll be back at work soon.

For those players waiting for support, please remember you are not allowed to post about your communication with Support as per the forum rules... Any posts that do will be removed. If you need help, please send me a PM.

I'll keep this thread here in discussions for another day or 2 and then move to game guides. Thanks.

newpam575
09-25-17, 05:52 AM
I explain it a bit better on page 1:):):)
However, there is no way to know if the dog would have been the prize correct? So if there is a dog in our inventory then our last prize was a dog but if there is no dog in our inventory then our last prize is lost correct?

maz3girl
09-25-17, 07:05 AM
Yes, I guess they'll be back at work soon.

For those players waiting for support, please remember you are not allowed to post about your communication with Support as per the forum rules... Any posts that do will be removed. If you need help, please send me a PM.

I'll keep this thread here in discussions for another day or 2 and then move to game guides. Thanks.

What about unlocking the booths so we can sell them?

HuckleTown
09-25-17, 12:41 PM
Did the drops on the carousel decrease? I just received 750 coins, not 1500

LuluBellax
09-25-17, 01:21 PM
Did the drops on the carousel decrease? I just received 750 coins, not 1500
I got 1500 as usual

SpiritWind00
09-25-17, 02:55 PM
However, there is no way to know if the dog would have been the prize correct? So if there is a dog in our inventory then our last prize was a dog but if there is no dog in our inventory then our last prize is lost correct?
yes, that's how I understand the resolution of this issue.

As to unlocking to sell, I'll pass on your feedback.

molespouse
09-25-17, 09:51 PM
It isn't in my inventory. Still waiting for a solution.

I still have not received my pony either. I spent gems to make sure it was crafting before the deadline, thinking I would get it after it completed even after the goal finished just like in other quests!

peachtreeshoppe
10-07-17, 12:19 PM
Did everyone's pony continue dropping tickets or is this new? How do I trade them, my prize booth is just a decoration now.

cavegirl1
10-07-17, 04:59 PM
Did everyone's pony continue dropping tickets or is this new? How do I trade them, my prize booth is just a decoration now.

Tickets seemed to start dropping again when the current event started. I get them from the ugly geese too now. But I don’t think it was intentional by S8. So we can’t do anything with them ☹️