PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

riverly
09-11-17, 09:26 PM
I am choosing to not spend gems for booth. I don't care if I get "chances" or not. This whole thing is a fiasco.
Well unless we get purple alpaca.

Just kidding.

jesslau9
09-11-17, 09:33 PM
What they did or did not intend is immaterial. The point is they offered a product at a certain price and without warning removed it, stranding customers and creating inequity.

Suppose you go to the grocery store and pick up a steak on sale for $10. You get to the register and suddenly it's not on sale anymore and costs $20. Does that sound okay? No, but it's precisely what S8 has just done.

Yes i agree they shdnt have take back the 25 gem bargain. Actually what i meant was they wanted more gems from us as it takes more gems for 30 feathers if we wanna skip it

jesslau9
09-11-17, 09:35 PM
I know.. they should have remain generous and let us all skip it for a goose. Its a birthday party gone ugly like the sad goose!!

LiriTanglethorn
09-11-17, 10:23 PM
Seeing someone's earlier post about getting a black flag for a mystery box alicorn prompts me to ask, what IS the cap on the # of animals we can have? I have searched the front pages of this forum literally for hours trying to find out, but all I see is reference to the fact that there is a cap. Somebody please help? I don't want that to happen to me...

Chaotarch
09-11-17, 10:30 PM
Seeing someone's earlier post about getting a black flag for a mystery box alicorn prompts me to ask, what IS the cap on the # of animals we can have? I have searched the front pages of this forum literally for hours trying to find out, but all I see is reference to the fact that there is a cap. Somebody please help? I don't want that to happen to me...

The **** Cap is 99:mad:

Queenzod
09-11-17, 10:36 PM
Yes i agree they shdnt have take back the 25 gem bargain. Actually what i meant was they wanted more gems from us as it takes more gems for 30 feathers if we wanna skip it

Yes, I see what you're saying. So they should have figured that out before they pushed the button on this update. This isn't kindergarten where you get oversies. S8 has proven, once again, that they are not reputable.

lmirul
09-11-17, 10:38 PM
The **** Cap is 99:mad:

Do you mean 99 of each type.. for example, 99 black cows and 99 white cows or is it a total of 99 types of any cow (ie can only have 50 black cows and 49 white cows)

Chaotarch
09-11-17, 10:43 PM
This isn't kindergarten where you get oversies.

huh?:confused: maybe offtopic, but Kindergarten also known in english?:rolleyes:

btw, i didnt skip the goose for 25gems, cuz i prefer to skip the carousel for tickets and goosespawns:eek:
..... a bad deal in this case... but anyway, i know S8, and sometimes i am lucky, and sometimes not:cool::p

Chaotarch
09-11-17, 10:43 PM
Do you mean 99 of each type.. for example, 99 black cows and 99 white cows or is it a total of 99 types of any cow (ie can only have 50 black cows and 49 white cows)

no 99 of each:D

Chaotarch
09-11-17, 10:45 PM
*** Shih Tzu & TeaPoodle has the Chance to spawn a GOOSE :eek:

MoonVillage3
09-11-17, 11:24 PM
*** Shih Tzu & TeaPoodle has the Chance to spawn a GOOSE :eek:
Hush Chaotarch.. that too will disappear if mentioned twice :eek:
But bet it's a once-in-a-lifetime possibility and only when you've made the gift-exchange a couple 100 times.
Nothing is gifted in this game.. you only receive what you constantly worked for.. or what you hurriedly gemmed.

No sorry!.. last comment has been proven not to be true. The offer may disappear :eek:
Or.. article confiscated :eek: :eek:
Thanks anyway for mentioning :p

LiriTanglethorn
09-11-17, 11:34 PM
Thank you Chaotarch! I might need to ditch a few...

Chaotarch
09-11-17, 11:37 PM
Hush Chaotarch.. that too will disappear if mentioned twice :eek:
But bet it's a once-in-a-lifetime possibility and only when you've made the gift-exchange a couple 100 times.
Nothing is gifted in this game.. you only receive what you constantly worked for.. or what you hurriedly gemmed.

No sorry!.. last comment has been proven not to be true. The offer may disappear :eek:
Or.. article confiscated :eek: :eek:
Thanks anyway for mentioning :p

oh Moon:rolleyes: pls more positive thoughts:o

i am not speeding up the Carousel, crafted Goose, or the Dogs since day 3 day and the Mystery Milk Box Desasters:eek:

the Goose spawns really more than onetime:rolleyes::o

Chaotarch
09-11-17, 11:44 PM
Thank you Chaotarch! I might need to ditch a few...

np:cool:
i guess there are not many Players with 99 or more Alicorns ( including me, i know 4 or 5:rolleyes: )
so more then 99,9% will be able to get a Alicorn:eek: or more...:confused:

MoonVillage3
09-12-17, 12:12 AM
This was what I was afraid of. I've only done 1 Mystery Box craft just to get that ticked off, but now I don't really care if I get the goofy looking horse to finish that goal.

This is the lamest birthday party yet!!
Like I said before, S8, you can't give someone a present & then take it back once they open it & you find out you put the wrong item inside!!!

DITTO! So true!
There are proverbs on life reminding us of this:

"You don't give someone a goat for a gift and still hold on to the rope" (African Proverb)
translation: you don't give.. and take back!

We had similar cases:
Wedding Ali.. I'm sure whichever players that were involved remember
Purple Alis.. changed values
Quickly games were RE-programmed and Alis disappeared from placed positions, or reprogrammed drops, or limited caps posed constantly.
BUT I'm not blamimg whichever players involved. I judge they did well if those were the rules of the game. It's the game that change 'their' rules constantly.. especially when players move was in their own favor. In all games there is.. who wins, who looses. But here I witness only a one-side-winner.

Yes.. we're all in 'kindergarten' and the 'sweets' handed out is only when the 'teacher' decides. BUT in this 'kindergarten the 'sweets' are grabbed out of your mouth after.
Blessed are those who chewedup fast enough. I feel really sad for those players who didn't eat their sweety fast enough and add.. I don't think it was a fair action deciding not to leave option.. even if it was an error.
It would have made NO major difference in concluding the event.. except in a couple extra tickets and an extra stingy goose.
This was a celebration right? A party? What difference would it have made to have all players happy?

LiriTanglethorn
09-12-17, 12:17 AM
np:cool:
i guess there are not many Players with 99 or more Alicorns ( including me, i know 4 or 5:rolleyes: )
so more then 99,9% will be able to get a Alicorn:eek: or more...:confused:

OHHHHHHH!!!! 99 per animal type? Whew! I thought you meant 99 animals total. Also, what is the 15 coin thing you were talking about? Sorry for all the questions, I've only been playing a couple of months. ;)

MoonVillage3
09-12-17, 12:18 AM
oh Moon:rolleyes: pls more positive thoughts:o

i am not speeding up the Carousel, crafted Goose, or the Dogs since day 3 day and the Mystery Milk Box Desasters:eek:

the Goose spawns really more than onetime:rolleyes::o

Moon is a usually positive thinker.. and likes to enjoy and include all in fun (at least where it's in their possibly) but doesn't like actions that cause unhappiness.

Chaotarch
09-12-17, 12:27 AM
OHHHHHHH!!!! 99 per animal type? Whew! I thought you meant 99 animals total. Also, what is the 15 coin thing you were talking about? Sorry for all the questions, I've only been playing a couple of months. ;)

the most items are limited at 99.
if you had 99 of something and collect nr100, you get a black flag on the right side "cant hold more xxx" and the item transformed into 15coins.
thats all.:eek:

LiriTanglethorn
09-12-17, 12:40 AM
Good to know, thank you! :)

LiriTanglethorn
09-12-17, 12:45 AM
...and I won't have to tear down my Flyger Petting Zoo ;)

maryamhjm
09-12-17, 01:00 AM
it was a bargain, but I am pretty stingy with my gems. I usually save up resources for those kinds of goals and not use gems.
Tho for people who like to get 2, it would be perfect.

I worked with the public for years. In the long run it pays more to keep your customers happy, especially if it was our mistake. They should have let it go.

Well said, we have a saying in Holland that translate as: customer is king(klant is koning) and I believe it to be true, keeping customers happy is one of the best customer service you can give especially if you made a mistake, and I believe it rewards it's self back.

pandagurl11
09-12-17, 02:28 AM
no 99 of each:D

Does that mean you have 99 Ali's?

Chaotarch
09-12-17, 02:40 AM
Does that mean you have 99 Ali's?

... guilty ...:cool:

VersaceMorrow
09-12-17, 02:41 AM
huh?:confused: maybe offtopic, but Kindergarten also known in english?:rolleyes:

Yes we send children to kindergarten, and schlep blue gems to the workshop to make shirts, and have gem-skip offers that go kaput.....those are the ones that come to mind but I'm sure there are more lol

Indryia
09-12-17, 04:06 AM

I hate you !

peachtreeshoppe
09-12-17, 05:15 AM
For everyone who is upset about other monsters appearing.... when you collect from the carousel and get a goose, battle it until there are two hits left. Then note the time, and whenever you check back after 2 hrs from that point, finish him off and collect from the carousel again. Rinse and repeat. Occasionally I finish it accidentally and I go to the troll sparring pit - guaranteed location and a new troll essence or horn I need for the forge or trade.

jesslau9
09-12-17, 05:24 AM
the most items are limited at 99.
if you had 99 of something and collect nr100, you get a black flag on the right side "cant hold more xxx" and the item transformed into 15coins.
thats all.:eek:

Wow ... Cinderella's Fairy Godmother turned a pumpkin into a carriage ... Can't they turn it into something else 😂

maz3girl
09-12-17, 06:18 AM
I'm now at level six and have never seen anything but single bronze tickets. Seriously?

Same....

maz3girl
09-12-17, 06:28 AM
With 9 days left I have no idea what my strategy is, or even if I have one... I haven't been trading my tickets in because i've only received bronze tickets up until this point and even with my level 6 carousel, I only have 18 bronze tickets total in storage?? Why does this seem so low? Please tell me this picks up at some point...

Guardian452
09-12-17, 06:35 AM
With 9 days left I have no idea what my strategy is, or even if I have one... I haven't been trading my tickets in because i've only received bronze tickets up until this point and even with my level 6 carousel, I only have 18 bronze tickets total in storage?? Why does this seem so low? Please tell me this picks up at some point...

Gold and silver drop more often when you get to higher levels. At level 8, I've been getting gold tickets every 3 or 4 collections and occasionally, multiple gold and silver.

cipherhunt
09-12-17, 06:45 AM
How many times did you have to collect from the level 3 carousel before it spawned a goose? It's been a day and a half now and still nothing for me :/

tadertottootie
09-12-17, 07:15 AM
I think S8 is starting to get the message that we're ticked off. I've noticed an improvement in drops. My level 4 carousel dropped 4 bronze tix once. And not sure if this is good, but a got a yip yap dog (ship tzu) on my first mystery box.

Indryia
09-12-17, 07:39 AM
I think S8 is starting to get the message that we're ticked off. I've noticed an improvement in drops. My level 4 carousel dropped 4 bronze tix once. And not sure if this is good, but a got a yip yap dog (ship tzu) on my first mystery box.

Yes, you are right, the drops changed. I always get either 3-4 bronze ticket, either bronze and silver, or gold.
I am good any way since I bought the Ticket Booth.

Is anyone getting something else from Baron's Throne except few coins ?

Jackiesq
09-12-17, 07:50 AM
How many times did you have to collect from the level 3 carousel before it spawned a goose? It's been a day and a half now and still nothing for me :/
It can take a while, but do you have the quest to fight the goose? They don't spawn before that...

AnnirasSweets
09-12-17, 07:52 AM
Yes, you are right, the drops changed. I always get either 3-4 bronze ticket, either bronze and silver, or gold.
I am good any way since I bought the Ticket Booth.

Is anyone getting something else from Baron's Throne except few coins ?

Nope. And it's a shame it only offers coins since they seem to include it with every other gift from the Mystery Trade. I think at last count I had 5 of them.

ragga666
09-12-17, 07:55 AM
Weird. After ****ing my ugly goose from the carousel I got a message come up saying I had got my goose but I had already purchased my goose days ago when you could speed it up with 25 gems.

ashley224
09-12-17, 08:00 AM
Weird. After ****ing my ugly goose from the carousel I got a message come up saying I had got my goose but I had already purchased my goose days ago when you could speed it up with 25 gems.

I think ****ing the goose gave you your 30 feathers which completed your side goal.

ragga666
09-12-17, 08:03 AM
I think ****ing the goose gave you your 30 feathers which completed your side goal.

However I have only one feather in the opportunity to craft one in the workshop

Indryia
09-12-17, 08:17 AM
Nope. And it's a shame it only offers coins since they seem to include it with every other gift from the Mystery Trade. I think at last count I had 5 of them.

At least I didn't go for Mystery Trade haha. I only did one for the side goal.
Now trying to get all gold tickets for that poney.

When this event started I had the feeling they will use these tickets later on. Or at least the Ticket Booth.
I hope they can incorporate it somehow into the elves trades.
I will happily trade 100 bronze runes for a shinny goldish one

AnnirasSweets
09-12-17, 08:24 AM
At least I didn't go for Mystery Trade haha. I only did one for the side goal.
Now trying to get all gold tickets for that poney.

When this event started I had the feeling they will use these tickets later on. Or at least the Ticket Booth.
I hope they can incorporate it somehow into the elves trades.
I will happily trade 100 bronze runes for a shinny goldish one

I sort of wish I had waited to buy the Ticket Booth. I honestly wasn't really paying attention when I purchased it and so far I've only used it a few times. Who knows, perhaps it'll be more useful to me as the event goes on.

Indryia
09-12-17, 08:28 AM
I sort of wish I had waited to buy the Ticket Booth. I honestly wasn't really paying attention when I purchased it and so far I've only used it a few times. Who knows, perhaps it'll be more useful to me as the event goes on.

I though it is a good deal. And it can make things easier.
I am used with prices between 250 to 600 gems on this game hahahaha

riverly
09-12-17, 08:33 AM
Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.i think we're still waiting a response to this. This may change my mind on purchasing the exchange booth.

Additional thought- like someone posted way back a 1x1 building would be better. IMO. I have so little space.

cipherhunt
09-12-17, 09:38 AM
Yes, I've had the quest available for a day and a half now, and I'm getting a bit worried that I won't be able to complete this quest since I can't progress beyond this point without the goose spawning :(

confuzzled88
09-12-17, 09:41 AM

lol good for you. i have one only.

MoonVillage3
09-12-17, 09:44 AM
I'm stunned! I got the poodle as first drop and after Ali & throne from the Mystery Box :D

Have to add.. if it weren't for the Exchange Booth I wouldn't have had silver or gold tickets. I use the Exchange to turn the continuous bronze I receive in silver or gold.. whichever needed to do the Mystery Box.

CharlieGirl9
09-12-17, 09:48 AM
I don't think I will have any trouble 'finishing' this event, but I'm not sure what constitutes success. My carousel is level 8, and will be level nine in an hour or so. I have done a few trades, but been very unimpressed. I got a flyger milk from the mystery box trade this morning. I suppose I should just save up for the horse, not that I really want any more horses. About once a day the carousel fails to spawn a goose, and I really can't work out why they would program uncertainty in as a 'feature'. Each time it happens I get annoyed and stop playing for a few hours.
I think S8 really missed an opportunity with the black and white alpaca. Many players are often short of wool, so it would have been a cool prize for completing a Level 2 carousel, or some similarly easy task. Just giving it away, or even offering it for sale, somehow devalues it.

cheers196
09-12-17, 10:52 AM
Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.

i think we're still waiting a response to this. This may change my mind on purchasing the exchange booth.

Yes! I am maxed on the bronze tickets now. I would like to make an informed decision of what to do with them. I wonder why it takes sooo looong for the team to get back to us with yes or no answer. Some people were asking this on the day one!

PikaSquirrel
09-12-17, 12:00 PM
Update on the Tickets and Trades: They are part of the event only and will not remain post event. You can Trade tickets during the Baron's Birthday Event only.

fhyffddh
09-12-17, 12:29 PM
Silver Trade results to add to the list from the first page: 1 Golden Cabbage and 1 Silver Ore. :(

BufftonHeights
09-12-17, 12:29 PM
Update on the Tickets and Trades: They are part of the event only and will not remain post event. You can Trade tickets during the Baron's Birthday Event only.
Thank you for checking. The answer is disappointing. :(

ktorewqas
09-12-17, 12:44 PM
Thank you very much :)

llj_sea
09-12-17, 12:58 PM
I am at level 8 and my ticket drop rates have considerably improved. While I did have one drop of one bronze, most of my drops were in larger multiples with combos of bronze, silver and gold.

dipwid
09-12-17, 01:26 PM
@&$!! I thought that hoping for something that could be a long term goal in the game was too good to be true. I had figured on eventually getting the horse and trading tickets to earn mystery trades in regular time after the event ended. Spending real money on things is now out for me. Storm8 your goose is cooked. (Going to use all gold on mystery boxes now).
Not directed at pika or stormwind, as you both try to keep us informed of company decisions on events.

GarnetJ
09-12-17, 01:56 PM
My first drop from the Shih Tzu was silver and a few coins. I was hoping it might also drop tickets during the event.

It is disappointing that the Prize Booth and Ticket Booth will just go into storage after the event. I was hoping they might continue to have a purpose. But at least the level 10 Carousel will drop 1,500 coins (from what has been reported - I'm still on level 8). I hope they don't downgrade it.

riverly
09-12-17, 02:04 PM
Aargh! Why did I do that? Just did silver trade and got skunkupea milk. Booby prize. The Baron's party is a scam. Either that or he needs an event planner to throw a real party. This ones a dud. Lol.

100Anne
09-12-17, 02:34 PM
Just FYI Spiritwind is a player like us - not an employee of S8. She helps us out out of her own good will.

EsmeW2
09-12-17, 02:38 PM
Aargh! Why did I do that? Just did silver trade and got skunkupea milk. Booby prize. The Baron's party is a scam. Either that or he needs an event planner to throw a real party. This ones a dud. Lol.

Haha I got skunkupea milk when I did a mystery trade. Not a good drop. I felt as if I'd been conned by the greedy elves. This will be the only one of these that I do.

88silver
09-12-17, 02:48 PM
For mystery trade drops:

Although I've mostly just gotten baby animal milk, I have gotten 1 purple gem one time and an expansion permit another time.

peachtreeshoppe
09-12-17, 02:57 PM
i think we're still waiting a response to this. This may change my mind on purchasing the exchange booth.

Additional thought- like someone posted way back a 1x1 building would be better. IMO. I have so little space.

Do they ever change the footprint after the fact? The giant traveling bird takes up so much room behind him, that could easily hide some unwanted grass or some spare stones

GarnetJ
09-12-17, 03:07 PM
Do they ever change the footprint after the fact? The giant traveling bird takes up so much room behind him, that could easily hide some unwanted grass or some spare stones

They changed the footprint of the flygers to 2x1 rather than 2x2, which was really helpful!!

maz3girl
09-12-17, 03:20 PM
What are the rewards for the goals after #5?

Indryia
09-12-17, 03:56 PM
What are the rewards for the goals after #5?

Once was some silver ore, maybe 5
Then 1 red ink
And then I forgot haha. Nothing spectacular ...maybe again 5 cabbages ?
Now, on step 9 I have 5 blue stones.

AnnirasSweets
09-12-17, 04:24 PM
Goal 5 reward = 1 Goose Feather
Goal 6 reward = 1 Red Ink
Goal 7 reward = 5 Silver Ore
Goal 8 reward = 5 Golden Cabbages
Goal 9 reward = 5 Blue Gems
Goal 10 reward =1 Gold Ticket

gilachaya
09-12-17, 06:24 PM

Thank you for the information. When does the event end?

peachtreeshoppe
09-12-17, 06:57 PM
Why doesn't the carousel spin? Hm.

comeseecomesah
09-12-17, 07:03 PM
Oh I wonder what amazing birthday surprize I'll get for exchanging my gold and silver tickets for a mystery box.....wow a skunkupine milk thanks. Then a flyger milk ooo. Then a wisp lantern.
Really?? Bad enough doing all that work levelling carousel to 10 to only get 1 gold ticket as a reward and extremely disappointed the carousel doesn't spin or even look that good .
I'm fully deflated!!

Indryia
09-12-17, 07:05 PM
Thank you for the information. When does the event end?

In 8 days. It shows on the carousel icon on the screen on right.

peachtreeshoppe
09-12-17, 07:30 PM

Thanks for letting us know - very helpful.

flowerqueen007
09-12-17, 07:40 PM
7 Ticket trades and I got 7 skunkupea milk and two thrones .... REALLY Even if the drops are bad couldnt they be different or RANDOM I havent even got random ... Finally broke me I am deleting, no ***@&$ (yes implied bad language suck it up SW)

calicokittennope
09-12-17, 07:53 PM
You know 2 energy out of a mystery box is sort of insulting. It takes 1 energy to collect it so really, it's just... really? Seriously.... it's really just 1 energy basically.

I feel so overwhelmed by the excitement of this mystery box that I have lost all facial expression.

PrincessCupOButter
09-12-17, 08:30 PM

Thanks Pika for getting this info for us. I wish it was better news, but unfortunately, it's not surprising at all. S8 is missing a 'golden' opportunity to add something fun and different to the game.....but instead, yet again, we end up with totally useless buildings that for most of us will end up in storage as soon as the event ends. (Maybe even before it ends!)

If you're passing on feedback to S8, can you please tell them that this one is a huge disappointment. For the first time ever, I am in complete agreement with the Baron. This is a horrible dud of a birthday celebration. :(

Please SpiritWind, give us a poll for this one!! Ps. I miss your cheerful self adding a bit of sunshine to the forum! We could sure use some good cheer about now! I hope you feel better soon!!

riverly
09-12-17, 08:43 PM
I don't understand the dialogue here. Root beer, cabbages, angry geese because of the Barons clothes? Ruler investigating something and Ivy causing a distraction. Carousel not working right- well this part I understand because it's not moving. Just a very convoluted story.

I guess the geese had too much root beer. That's why they're googley eyed.

GlvtenFree
09-12-17, 09:09 PM
SW other drops ive seen so far from mystery box : 1 gem, gold nugget, 2 energy, poodle (not sure of the name)

tartarosfalling
09-12-17, 09:38 PM
What's the timeline on this? Will we still be able to get prizes and will animals still drop tickets after the event?

tartarosfalling
09-12-17, 09:47 PM
Nvm that, just saw the stuff on the previous page.

But what's an ultramarine egg?

it was an event a while back about dragons. I understand the drop was removed as there is no way to hatch it. :) SW

fazerJan
09-12-17, 09:47 PM

Hi PikaSquirrel,

Just a thought:

I check this forum every event you guys are offering us.
It seems that most players are very happy when it is a Monster Hunt.

Could you please consider to turn this Birtday event into a returning Goose Chase event?
Collecting Tickets instead of Tokens is something we players would love, i am sure.
Only request, in case you would really consider to do so is giving us decent prices for collecting the tickets.

I do not know how the payoff is for every event (gemming to complete or getting gem items) but i am sure that less players would stop playing because of big frustration because of poor spawnrate or the fact that they get stuck on a level purely because of bad luck......

Best regards,

FazerJan

The Netherlands

fazerJan
09-12-17, 10:52 PM
Hi, here is something that helps me collecting Golden Cabbages and save energy:

It seems that every 1 to 5 collections of the normal farmhoues spawns at least 1 golden cabbage.

I have 13 famhouses placed.
Farmhouses can be collected from every 10 minutes.
My tactics on collecting is counting to 5 every time i have collect a golden cabbage.

For example:
My 3rd farmhouse gives me a Golden cabbage.
I count to 5 again and so on.

Here is the trick:
I press as fast as i can on all my farmhouses to collect from them.
I however DO NOT do the quick collect trick because i do not believe it gives me a bigger chance of dropping items.
Let's say my 10th collection gives me a golden Cabbages.
I have only 3 farmhouses left to collect from, so chances are, i will not get a golden cabbage and spend 3 enery for "Jan met de korte achternaam" (a Dutch saying meaning useless spending.....)
Now directly after receiving the Golden Cabbage i press the hammer (EDIT) button on the bottom right of the screen.
Collecting stops and my last 3 energy is not spend.

I wait for 10 minutes and i start again.

Great way to save energy.
You can use this in many occasions.

Only thing that needs to be found out is the spawn ratio........

Best Regards,

FazerJan

The Netherlands

SpiritWind00
09-12-17, 11:17 PM
I've done the dairy/egg trade a few times and have received bronze and g/cabbage. I thought I'd try the golden trade and I watched closely on collection, but sadly no golden tickets.... Now that would have been good if it had! :)

LiriTanglethorn
09-13-17, 12:19 AM
I surprisingly got a ton of golden cabbages from harvesting regular green cabbages. Too bad I don't need them anymore...

ClaireEdwolf
09-13-17, 12:59 AM
Sorry I don't have time to read all the previous pages but have anyone else got a Baron's throne from the mystery trade? Could you please tell me what it drops?

SpiritWind00
09-13-17, 01:13 AM
Sorry I don't have time to read all the previous pages but have anyone else got a Baron's throne from the mystery trade? Could you please tell me what it drops?
All the info about this item and all others is on page 1 as normal :) There have only been reports that it drops coin.

Chaotarch
09-13-17, 01:24 AM
:) There have only been reports that it drops coin.

meanwhile i have 8 of them, and i can confirm there is no mystery secret ultra rare drop...:rolleyes:

lol, atm, maybe S8 add something overnight:confused:

gilachaya
09-13-17, 02:06 AM
In 8 days. It shows on the carousel icon on the screen on right.

Thank you!

hagypagy
09-13-17, 02:17 AM
Pretty disappointed that ticket drops and trades will stop post event.

Please reconsider your decision Storm8!!
The ticket trades would be a great addition to the game! The best birthday present!!

Also...
Why would the grand prize of the Pfefferknott Pony be advertised as dropping tickets??
If they have no use post event... Makes the grand prize worthless.
The whole thing is pretty pointless now.

jesslau9
09-13-17, 03:07 AM
Hi, here is something that helps me collecting Golden Cabbages and save energy:

It seems that every 1 to 5 collections of the normal farmhoues spawns at least 1 golden cabbage.

Best Regards,

FazerJan

The Netherlands

For me, I usually collect 2 at once. Sometimes i get 0.
And if the nx 2 is still 0 cabbage, i stopped because i have experienced 0 cabbage for a 8 farmhouses
If i get 1 per 2 houses, it usually works to 3 cabbages for 8 houses

ninichow
09-13-17, 04:54 AM
will the ugly goose drop feathers? I am thinking should we summon the goose firstly or spend the feathers to make hats?

Chaotarch
09-13-17, 05:00 AM
will the ugly goose drop feathers?
no, see first page

I am thinking should we summon the goose firstly or spend the feathers to make hats?

upgrade the carousel

perry5
09-13-17, 05:15 AM
My gold cabbage drop rate has declined to virtually nil. Very frustrating!! Wish S8 would keep ticket drops post-event. Please reconsider!

Indryia
09-13-17, 06:05 AM
Pretty disappointed that ticket drops and trades will stop post event.

Please reconsider your decision Storm8!!
The ticket trades would be a great addition to the game! The best birthday present!!

Also...
Why would the grand prize of the Pfefferknott Pony be advertised as dropping tickets??
If they have no use post event... Makes the grand prize worthless.
The whole thing is pretty pointless now.

I will like that too.
To be able to keep making trades in the Prize Booth will be awesome. Of course, they need to be upgraded constantly.

Plus, Chaotarch can have 99 thrones haha

cipherhunt
09-13-17, 06:08 AM
Still haven't had a a single goose show up, i'm so disappointed in this event :( it's like s8 is denying me participation in this event, so frustrating! I remember loving this game when i played it back in 2012.

ClaireEdwolf
09-13-17, 06:09 AM
Thanks SW!

Indryia
09-13-17, 06:13 AM
Still haven't had a a single goose show up, i'm so disappointed in this event :( it's like s8 is denying me participation in this event, so frustrating! I remember loving this game when i played it back in 2012.

I hope you know you need to fight the monster you have on your board in order to spawn a goose ...

maiden85
09-13-17, 07:18 AM
Oh my gosh! Thank you to whoever said to turn on the sound effects when fighting the goose. It's awesome. 😂😂😂

LuluBellax
09-13-17, 08:11 AM
Is anyone else struggling with wool? I have 3 black alpacas, 1 white alpaca and 1 white sheep and I'm constantly out of wool. I haven't been playing long so a lot of 'wool sources' from the 1st page are not available for me. I have 20 goose feathers but stuck at lvl 7 carousel because of lack of wool. Not sure if I should get the goose, gem shirts/wool or start doing bronze trades hoping for some shirts or wool.
I would buy more black alpacas but with 8h collection time and struggling with gold it seems hardly worth it.
Any ideas?

BufftonHeights
09-13-17, 08:20 AM
Just upgraded to level 9. Have my two shirts, and enough thread and wool to make 2 hats. Just waiting for feathers and cabbages. I wonder if S8 will reconsider not keeping the tickets active after the event ends. When I first saw the event, and saw that the pony dropped tickets, I just assumed it would remain active for continued fun, and that was our gift for supporting the game for five years. That would be such a nice treat.

maz3girl
09-13-17, 08:20 AM
Is anyone else struggling with wool? I have 3 black alpacas, 1 white alpaca and 1 white sheep and I'm constantly out of wool. I haven't been playing long so a lot of 'wool sources' from the 1st page are not available for me. I have 20 goose feathers but stuck at lvl 7 carousel because of lack of wool. Not sure if I should get the goose, gem shirts/wool or start doing bronze trades hoping for some shirts or wool.
I would buy more black alpacas but with 8h collection time and struggling with gold it seems hardly worth it.
Any ideas?

Stables drop wool (4 hour collection time).

maz3girl
09-13-17, 08:24 AM
Ok, so from what i'm gathering, at this point the only thing worth it to even bother reaching for is (taming?) an ugly goose from the workshop and I don't even think i'll work hard to get that... I've still not received any gold ticket drops, only 1 silver, and the rest bronze (and not even that many, less than 30 total...) So I can't even justify wasting the gems on the Ticket Booth.

Can the prize booth be sold? (guessing if so, only after the event is over...?)

LuluBellax
09-13-17, 08:24 AM
Yes, I have 2 but still struggling :/

ashley224
09-13-17, 08:48 AM
I just received both the Shih Tzu and the Baron's Throne in the same collection from the mystery trade, so multiples are a slim possibility.

ashley224
09-13-17, 08:52 AM

However I have only one feather in the opportunity to craft one in the workshop

You must have used some of the previously collected feathers to make hats.

Indryia
09-13-17, 09:05 AM
Ok, so from what i'm gathering, at this point the only thing worth it to even bother reaching for is (taming?) an ugly goose from the workshop and I don't even think i'll work hard to get that... I've still not received any gold ticket drops, only 1 silver, and the rest bronze (and not even that many, less than 30 total...) So I can't even justify wasting the gems on the Ticket Booth.

Can the prize booth be sold? (guessing if so, only after the event is over...?)

If you have the Ticket Booth, why don't you use all those bronze tickets to trade them into silver and then gold ones?
I got 1 or 2 gold tickets from carousel so far, but with the trades I have now 12.

Indryia
09-13-17, 09:14 AM
Yes, I have 2 but still struggling :/

Keep sending your knights to adventures as much as you can.
You can get cool prizes from them. I have 10 sheep, I only bought one years ago.

LuluBellax
09-13-17, 09:48 AM
Keep sending your knights to adventures as much as you can.
You can get cool prizes from them. I have 10 sheep, I only bought one years ago.

Great tip, thanks!

Indryia
09-13-17, 10:39 AM
Great tip, thanks!

Might be late for this event, since the drops are all random, but in time you will get lots of things.
You have here all the possible drops for every adventure

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85513-Castle-Story-Adventure-Guide

LuluBellax
09-13-17, 12:07 PM
Might be late for this event, since the drops are all random, but in time you will get lots of things.
You have here all the possible drops for every adventure

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85513-Castle-Story-Adventure-Guide

Fantastic! Thanks a lot :)

Indryia
09-13-17, 12:09 PM
Fantastic! Thanks a lot :)

No problem. I also added you as neighbor :)

maxiandtaz
09-13-17, 12:31 PM
Hi you have a dire boar in your kingdom you need to get rid of that before a goose will come

chewingthecud
09-13-17, 02:14 PM
Level 10 carousel- three bronze tickets and no goose - nice. Just had to share.

barbarix
09-13-17, 02:51 PM
The low drop rates on the cabbages seem to be getting lower...Dearest S8, please make it a) either attainable for people who have time to play all day (for once in a blue moon today I pretty much did...but 60 cabbages is not possible with wool and things) or b) make it accessible for a reasonable sum of money... 9 gems per cabbage if 70 are needed for my next level is out... it is supposed to ne recreational��

calicokittennope
09-13-17, 04:07 PM
UGH!!!!

I collected from 3 wool givers (no idea which ones but I got 5 or 6 wool)
I cleared out 6 farmhouses got 2 cabbages
I was battling the goose (carousel gave me 6 bronze, 1 gold)

Then halfway through bird fight? It freezes up then rolls back.

I re collect 3 wool givers, get less wool this time. (only 3 this time)
I redo farmhouse. No cabbages
I redo carousel. 3 bronze, 1 silver.
Oh and the best of all? NO goose.

Stymie52
09-13-17, 04:49 PM
Back from dealing with Hurricane Irma. Large palm tree split in half and hit gutter, missing the house by inches. Still have no power, no internet, no hot water, and of course, no AC. Fire department had to cut us a path out of our front door. However, I cannot complain.

We are in a hotel for the second night. I just did a mystery box. I hope I get either of the animals. Maybe I will be lucky.

hkcorrigan
09-13-17, 04:53 PM
Back from dealing with Hurricane Irma. Large palm tree split in half and hit gutter, missing the house by inches. Still have no power, no internet, no hot water, and of course, no AC. Fire department had to cut us a path out of our front door. However, I cannot complain.

Glad you are ok. Hope the rest of my friends in Irma's path are too.

SpiritWind00
09-13-17, 04:58 PM

We are in a hotel for the second night. I just did a mystery box. I hope I get either of the animals. Maybe I will be lucky.
Yes, I'm glad you and your family are okay too! your positive attitude is truly inspiring. Stay safe...

ktorewqas
09-13-17, 05:28 PM

Glad you are safe :) good luck on the trade !

kdgulle
09-13-17, 05:54 PM

We just got done dealing with Irma too. I'm not sure how far I'll get. We are all safe very little damages. We got power back yesterday. I'm really behind.

peachtreeshoppe
09-13-17, 06:20 PM

Scary. So glad you are safe!

jaymieb2
09-13-17, 06:47 PM
Level 8 carousel, 13 gold tickets (mostly converted from bronze to silver and then bronze and silver to gold). Have only done the very first bronze trade... and only one time. Holding out for that pony!

I have the two hats and shirts needed to level up, but my bottleneck is cabbages. With over seven days left, I will get there... but I don't want to do a bunch of trades and leave myself short tickets in the end!

Drops are better at this level... and the goose has dropped two feathers several times recently. I will even go as far as to say - usually- at level 8.

Good luck everybody! And, remember- the event isn't even at the halfway point yet! We can do this!

Destiel0918
09-13-17, 06:55 PM
Just in case it isn't mentioned: After you craft Pfefferknot Pony ( for 20 gold tickets) - the trade closes. You can only have one.

Stymie52
09-13-17, 07:15 PM
Many, many thanks to all for their kind words. Very happy to hear that others made it through this hurricane with minimal damages and are safe. What a wonderful, compassionate gaming community.
The mystery box gave me the baron's throne and a toadstool beam. I am very happy with the throne. Now I will try another trade. Good luck to all.

Den8137259
09-13-17, 09:03 PM
hi all, has anyone noticed that CS hangs frequently lately? ★

GlvtenFree
09-13-17, 09:45 PM
i just got a baby alicorn! from the mystery box with a fangbeast milk. gotta say i like this event but only because its also my birthday haha

Elen4070
09-13-17, 09:57 PM
i just got a baby alicorn! from the mystery box with a fangbeast milk. gotta say i like this event but only because its also my birthday haha

Me too! I didn't know that CS and I had birthdays obviously the same month.

Happy birthday to you!

SpiritWind00
09-13-17, 10:25 PM
Happy birthday! And what a great present! Have a lovely day... :)

And happy birthday too Elen!

MoonVillage3
09-13-17, 11:01 PM
to all friends who had to sit in the hurricane's path.. so happy u're ok! the sun will shine now for sure.
birthday wishes for birthday celebrations too and wish many more to come :p

yes drops are slow..
cabbage rates have dropped to less than a quarter of the harvest at level9.. just collect regularly when u have a goose spawned during the waiting time of the caroselle.. slowly they will come in. my cabbage crops are almost null.. better to use energy available on collecting from many farmhouses.

feathers slow too.. very difficult to accumulate for the pet goose craft, but here too lots of time left.

do remember to check for other monsters on the board!!!
those little creatures jump out.. after! especially if you use quick-collect system. maybe you have hurriedly moved to another part of your kingdom and don't see them sitting there in the shade. play with volume on (as music changes) or if you have to play without sounds (so people around don't realize you're playing a game.. lol!!!) check for shades before before collection time.. and especially if nothing drops!

good luck to all and a pleasant continuation of the event!

jesslau9
09-13-17, 11:55 PM
UGH!!!!

I collected from 3 wool givers (no idea which ones but I got 5 or 6 wool)
I cleared out 6 farmhouses got 2 cabbages
I was battling the goose (carousel gave me 6 bronze, 1 gold)

Then halfway through bird fight? It freezes up then rolls back.

I re collect 3 wool givers, get less wool this time. (only 3 this time)
I redo farmhouse. No cabbages
I redo carousel. 3 bronze, 1 silver.
Oh and the best of all? NO goose.

it happened to me yesterday, 1 gold + 3 bronze...and I went to collect cabbages and the game ate everything back. but it never reset when i only received bronze, only when there's gold involve

pongkay
09-14-17, 01:08 AM
I like this event but the mystery gift box drops lousy presents. Needing so many tickets to trade for one mystery box, we should at least be assured of getting something nice but not in my case. I did several mystery trade & I got.......milk, milk, & more milk.

S8, please stop giving out milk! I can't take it anymore! :mad:

jesslau9
09-14-17, 02:00 AM
I like this event but the mystery gift box drops lousy presents. Needing so many tickets to trade for one mystery box, we should at least be assured of getting something nice but not in my case. I did several mystery trade & I got.......milk, milk, & more milk.

the 2 energy is such a joke too!

Chaotarch
09-14-17, 02:16 AM

lol, but maybe all the milk ( i have too:rolleyes: ) is need for the birthdayvisitors?
....they come for the hopping doggyshow or the non animated carousel... who knows:confused:

maryamhjm
09-14-17, 02:27 AM

Sounds very scary, glad you are ok, and I hope you stay save.

maryamhjm
09-14-17, 02:35 AM
I am still level 6, and have been for days, and yes tickets seem to have been increased but only the bronze tickets, I have not have 1 golden ticket drop while there is a chance in gold ticket drops from level 5, but nothing. It looks like it to me S8 increased the bronze tickets to stimulate buying the ticket booth, because the drops from bronze are not worth it. But I am not buying the booth if the drops are not improving. There should be a minimum good drop for example with the mystery box, not milk or energy etc.the adventures give better drops and are easier to do, so S8 scrap all the low drops and give better drops similar to what adventures can drop.

AnnirasSweets
09-14-17, 02:47 AM
I'm in shock. After a day's worth of mystery trades only giving milks I hit the mother load. I received: Alicorn, Dragon, Throne and Skunk Milk all in one go. I'm going to run out for a lottery ticket because today is obviously my lucky day.

EsmeW2
09-14-17, 02:55 AM
I am still level 6, and have been for days, and yes tickets seem to have been increased but only the bronze tickets, I have not have 1 golden ticket drop while there is a chance in gold ticket drops from level 5, but nothing. It looks like it to me S8 increased the bronze tickets to stimulate buying the ticket booth, because the drops from bronze are not worth it. But I am not buying the booth if the drops are not improving. There should be a minimum good drop for example with the mystery box, not milk or energy etc.the adventures give better drops and are easier to do, so S8 scrap all the low drops and give better drops similar to what adventures can drop.

I got the ticket booth on one of my two games, and I think I'll be able to do enough swaps to get the pony. I'll be happy if it drops gold items even though I'm a bit maxxed out on horses. I'm not bothering on the other game and will continue to just do the trades - maybe I'll get lucky with a mystery trade, but so far I'm in the milk category and am not impressed.

HuckleTown
09-14-17, 04:18 AM
I'm in shock. After a day's worth of mystery trades only giving milks I hit the mother load. I received: Alicorn, Dragon, Throne and Skunk Milk all in one go. I'm going to run out for a lottery ticket because today is obviously my lucky day.

Congratulations.

DutchIsles2
09-14-17, 04:56 AM
Wow first gold ticket it is almost creepy as I had just complained about it an hour or so ago.

Is it just me but I notice that sometimes when chopping rock cropping I clearly see 3 blue gems comming out but when checking inventury only 2 were added. It is not just now I have seen it with other things like cabbages and with other events. I am sure because I had 7 blue gems and needed 3 more to craft barons vest but when wanting to craft I had only 9.

tromalyt
09-14-17, 06:04 AM
Well, after crafting my first ugly goose, I cannot craft any more because "my inventory is full" :-/

Apparently, carousel gem rushing to get an early goose has its drawbacks.

tromalyt
09-14-17, 06:08 AM
Just in case it isn't mentioned: After you craft Pfefferknot Pony ( for 20 gold tickets) - the trade closes. You can only have one.

Same happens with the ugly goose.

Chaotarch
09-14-17, 06:20 AM

thats great for you:o
just got E-Permit, Baby Dragon, Throne:cool:

...... for me the Birthdayparty like Games of Thrones:confused:

peachtreeshoppe
09-14-17, 07:19 AM
Opinions... I'm about to make L9 carousel within the hour. I'll get about 4 collections a day here on out. Is it worth holding off on mystery trades and go for the pony? Why/why not? I haven't done any trades at all thus far. I do not have the 30 gem booth, but could get it if that's worth it, too... I was saving up for my first alicorn, though, and just hit 400 gems. Last sale it was 420 so I'm hoping for that again (or better).

I have a gold mine, deep mines and griffen/griffens roost that give a lot of eggs.

I have 64 bronze, 12 silver and 5 golds.

maxiandtaz
09-14-17, 07:28 AM
I don't understand how come everyone seems to have so many tickets I don't get that many from my carousel right now I have 3 bronze 2 silver and 9 gold and that is because I have purchased the ticket booth so I exchange mine to gold I have not done any trades for mystery boxes or anything like that and I do have a level 9 carousel soon to be level 10 most likely by tomorrow morning if my cabbages cooperate. Seems like it is again based on lucky or unlucky kingdom. I don't mind spending money or gems but I'm wondering is it because I did pay the 25 gems to skip tame goose and the people that did that did not get the fix of more tickets dropping

Indryia
09-14-17, 07:43 AM
I don't understand how come everyone seems to have so many tickets I don't get that many from my carousel right now I have 3 bronze 2 silver and 9 gold and that is because I have purchased the ticket booth so I exchange mine to gold I have not done any trades for mystery boxes or anything like that and I do have a level 9 carousel soon to be level 10 most likely by tomorrow morning if my cabbages cooperate. Seems like it is again based on lucky or unlucky kingdom. I don't mind spending money or gems but I'm wondering is it because I did pay the 25 gems to skip tame goose and the people that did that did not get the fix of more tickets dropping

I guess depends on how many times you collect too.
This event I was online almost nonstop. My dog of 16 yo is very agitated sometimes and I guess starting to lose his minds and just woke up and starting turning around in the house and crying, so he wakes me up nonstop. I don't remember when I slept 2-3 hours without interruption.
Wake up, put the dog in his bed, check CS, sleep 1 hour, repeat ....
So I collect 8-10 times a day, maybe less some days.

And second, don't forget everything is random in this game. Everything, every time, from the day one until its last breath.

My last carousel collections:
1 goose, 6 bronze tickets
1 goose, 2 bronze, 1 silver, 1 gold
0 goose, 1 bronze
1 goose, 3 bronze, 1 silver

calicokittennope
09-14-17, 07:54 AM
Is this new? I had a goose spawn from collecting from prize hut. That's not happened so far in the whole event till today.

So are mystery boxes worth it now, or are they still giving 2 energy which is really just 1 energy? I am kind of tired of the whole 1 energy "prize".

Indryia
09-14-17, 07:56 AM
Opinions... I'm about to make L9 carousel within the hour. I'll get about 4 collections a day here on out. Is it worth holding off on mystery trades and go for the pony? Why/why not? I haven't done any trades at all thus far. I do not have the 30 gem booth, but could get it if that's worth it, too... I was saving up for my first alicorn, though, and just hit 400 gems. Last sale it was 420 so I'm hoping for that again (or better).

I have a gold mine, deep mines and griffen/griffens roost that give a lot of eggs.

I have 64 bronze, 12 silver and 5 golds.

I personally chose to go for the pony. Not for its drops, I am max on gold nuggets, and the rest, but just to have a new cute animal with a nice haircut.
But ... I bought the Ticket booth, and now I only need one more gold to craft the pony. So, from now on, for the last 7 days I will just do the mystery trade ...
And seeing the randomness of the prizes, I didn't want to risk to end up only with 10 thrones and no alicorn, or another cool prizes, and without the pony too.

So, depends on how much you want that pony on your board, if you have TickeT Booth, and if you usually are lucky on CS lol

If I remember good, I bought my alicorn for the last black Friday for 360 gems ...

Guardian452
09-14-17, 07:56 AM

Nice! Hopefully that's a sign of what's to come next for me. Last 3 trades have given me nothing but skunkupine milk.

calicokittennope
09-14-17, 09:26 AM
Whoa, something must have changed? Instead of getting 2 energy return on mystery box.. grrr....

This one gave me two items: baron's throne, tea cup poodle (which is super cute in look and barky-action!)

That's the puppy I was hoping for! <3

maryamhjm
09-14-17, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=peachtreeshoppe;1451417]Opinions... I'm about to make L9 carousel within the hour. I'll get about 4 collections a day here on out. Is it worth holding off on mystery trades and go for the pony? Why/why not? I haven't done any trades at all thus far. I do not have the 30 gem booth, but could get it if that's worth it, too... I was saving up for my first alicorn, though, and just hit 400 gems. Last sale it was 420 so I'm hoping for that again (or better).

I have 64 bronze, 12 silver and 5 golds.[/QUOTE

I think that is not bad at all, I only have 54 bronze tickets and 3 silver and only this morning received my first golden tickets which I used for mystery box which gave me flyger milk sigh. I did maybe 4-5 bronze trades and 1 silver trade and the mystery trade, and I collect every 2 daytime/evening hours. I do not the booth and with these drops I do not think I am going to. I like events better when you know what you get/earn beforehand not like this lucky/unlucky gambeling events.

peachtreeshoppe
09-14-17, 10:06 AM

Considering it takes the equivalent of 15 bronze to make a gold, yes, your trading for gold probably makes the difference. You and I aren't too far off from each other. Other people also check in more or gem speed the carousel, so there's that.

peachtreeshoppe
09-14-17, 10:08 AM
I personally chose to go for the pony. Not for its drops, I am max on gold nuggets, and the rest, but just to have a new cute animal with a nice haircut.
But ... I bought the Ticket booth, and now I only need one more gold to craft the pony. So, from now on, for the last 7 days I will just do the mystery trade ...
And seeing the randomness of the prizes, I didn't want to risk to end up only with 10 thrones and no alicorn, or another cool prizes, and without the pony too.

So, depends on how much you want that pony on your board, if you have TickeT Booth, and if you usually are lucky on CS lol

If I remember good, I bought my alicorn for the last black Friday for 360 gems ...

Good point. I would rather have a guaranteed something to show for it.

If you are maxed on gold, why not do the exchange for 5 gems in the royal exchange?

Indryia
09-14-17, 11:04 AM
Good point. I would rather have a guaranteed something to show for it.

If you are maxed on gold, why not do the exchange for 5 gems in the royal exchange?

Haha, of course I do that all the time.
This year I made so far around 500 gems from trades, purple cow, adventures, video, etc.
I am also trying to upgrade all the buildings around, when I remember ...

riverly
09-14-17, 11:33 AM
After lowering my expectations of good trades, I must admit I'm enjoying the event. I've put away farmhouses and just check in about every couple of hours. I'm just letting the tickets fall as they may and I'll see what happens. I'm not really a gambler, so only do a bronze trade when I'm maxed. Its possible I will get the b/day pony.
I also had a elven trade with seaweed so I'm doing some trades with the elves and got my fourth rainbow Ali.
Good to be able to relax and enjoy the game.

Listal
09-14-17, 12:30 PM
So if i get this right, you can get a Dragon or Alicorn from a Mystery Box trade?

"Other drops from the Mystery Box trade: Alicorn, Dragon, " copied from first page

I gotten the 2 types of dogs

zoroak
09-14-17, 12:38 PM
So if i get this right, you can get a Dragon or Alicorn from a Mystery Box trade?

"Other drops from the Mystery Box trade: Alicorn, Dragon, " copied from first page

I gotten the 2 types of dogs

Yes, they are rare drops from the box.

appppppplecrumble
09-14-17, 12:56 PM

i went for the pony first too, but i always have to collect the most work intensive thing first then it's like major hurdle over & rest seem easier. He dropped a silver token earlier.

thou i am a bit horsed out the quests so often end up with a horse. i got a throne today & i'm sure i won't get the dogs or a better prize but the throne & pony were unique to the quest i have them so im happy enuf & im getting very few tokens really the last day or so, up till then was ok.

my mother saw a photo of the pony & asked me if it was Bay City Rollers (think that's right??) scheme. i googled them & tbh she has a point.

peachtreeshoppe
09-14-17, 04:09 PM
i went for the pony first too, but i always have to collect the most work intensive thing first then it's like major hurdle over & rest seem easier. He dropped a silver token earlier.

thou i am a bit horsed out the quests so often end up with a horse. i got a throne today & i'm sure i won't get the dogs or a better prize but the throne & pony were unique to the quest i have them so im happy enuf & im getting very few tokens really the last day or so, up till then was ok.

my mother saw a photo of the pony & asked me if it was Bay City Rollers (think that's right??) scheme. i googled them & tbh she has a point.

With a whole week to go, I don't think you need to be down on the prizes and say you'll never get a dog or a better prize. There's the same amount of time left that's just passed, and you gathered enough to get the pony at that time with worse drop rates.

karak71
09-14-17, 04:27 PM

I am crying laughing. I'm just old enough to know what she means. Seriously, dying. Made my day! ;)

AnnirasSweets
09-14-17, 05:01 PM

Okay, that's hilarious but more importantly I feel really old since I didn't need Google to understand that one.

Hang in there with the prizes; it gets a bit disheartening getting petty drops all day but when you least expect it they will throw a great one your way. It's how they keep us hooked and coming back for more after all! :)

fesxdgdgsgfb
09-14-17, 07:11 PM
Have yet to receive one gold ticket from carousel. Two mystery prizes were something like some kind of block or beam.

karak71
09-14-17, 07:26 PM
Have yet to receive one gold ticket from carousel. Two mystery prizes were something like some kind of block or beam.

I'm with you on the mystery prizes. Mine have been useless. I'm waiting to be stunned and astonished and thrilled by the next one!:cool:

VersaceMorrow
09-14-17, 07:56 PM
I am crying laughing. I'm just old enough to know what she means. Seriously, dying. Made my day! ;)

I-I-I-I I just can't wait
I-I-I-I got a date....

appppppplecrumble
09-14-17, 09:28 PM
Okay, that's hilarious but more importantly I feel really old since I didn't need Google to understand that one.

Hang in there with the prizes; it gets a bit disheartening getting petty drops all day but when you least expect it they will throw a great one your way. It's how they keep us hooked and coming back for more after all! :)

Thanks Anniras et al for the 'keep at it' positive vibe messages. Peachytree is right (& us fruits shud stick together) is awhile yet. A day or so ago thou my ticket volumes def def went down. Oddly i'm struggling with getting bronze tickets to do the mystery trade, i have silver coming out of my ears. Mainly i get 1 bronze & 1 silver from the roundabout. That, with goose & ponies help is maybe 2 poss 3 mystery boxes a day & ive gotten milk LOTS a throne or 1 gold nugget.

i am def not feeling the lucky in this event, or the love. Aniras did so well earlier maybe i shud rub her tummy for luck, or is it tickle a tummy? tbh either or might be fun. Cheer me up a bit

Come here Anniras i got my tickling fingers ready. Runs off to chase Anniras around the forum tickling.

txs for the good vibes everyone

xxx

apple

peachtreeshoppe
09-15-17, 03:33 AM
Can we add silver sources to p1? Mine, deep mine, all choppable rocks, forge (from iron)... what else? I'm good on ink, wool, and blue stone, right now my blockers are cabbages and silver.

SpiritWind00
09-15-17, 03:47 AM
Can we add silver sources to p1? Mine, deep mine, all choppable rocks, forge (from iron)... what else? I'm good on ink, wool, and blue stone, right now my blockers are cabbages and silver.
:) done!

HuckleTown
09-15-17, 03:59 AM
Same happens with the ugly goose.

My ugly goose craft is still available after crafting one (I did not gem skip)

Jackiesq
09-15-17, 04:17 AM
I can craft a 2nd goose too, and I got mine by the gem skip!

PrincessCelestian
09-15-17, 04:22 AM
Dear S8,
It's been a while since I thought this but you have really struck out on this one. The events were heading towards great again and the last few have been pretty lackluster. The monster hunt was good. The mushroom update had potential but really seems to have no connection to the rest of the game as a whole. I need an entire section in my kingdom to make that update fit and we just don't have the space. The purple dragon is a joke. Anyway. Back to this event. As for the mystery trade. I am not sure if you have noticed, but most of us (especially the upper level players) already have all of the skunkupeas and fangpups that we will ever want. Therefore, the milk (which seems to have a 95% drop rate) is a useless prize. Also, not sure you have noticed but there is only one Baron. Hence, my kingdom only needs one throne for his booty to sit on. If the throne dropped 2000+ coins that I still need for the mermaid update, you could have made me happy with multiple thrones on my board. There were sooooo many cool prizes that you could have had drop from the mystery trade that would have enticed players to spend gems and money on this. And you could make it continue after the event to encourage more players to finish with the chance that some point down the line they could get an Alicorn or two. I, and I don't think I am alone here, will NOT be spending gems or real money on this event because of the seriously lackluster prizes and the seemingly extremely low rate of a chance to get an alicorn. Apparently the baron is even stingy on his birthday.

Indryia
09-15-17, 04:32 AM

You can also craft silver in Magic Forge. 10 irons for 1 silver, in 1 hour.
Its a slow way, but few extra silver in the end of the day can allow you start a craft.

Indryia
09-15-17, 04:34 AM

The limit on goose is 2, no matter if the first one is gem purchased or crafted.

Indryia
09-15-17, 04:41 AM

Thank you all to make me feel young !!! :cool:

I got my pony last night. Boy, he is soooo cute ! Too bad his limit is 1

I made 3 mystery trades so far: 1 throne, 1 permit expansion (and some milk I guess), and now a mossy block ugh

AnisWa
09-15-17, 04:53 AM

My drops have been, 2 energy; 2nd drop=mossy block....such Lame gifts...after waiting an hr, and, gathering the tickets for the gift. My luck is bad!

tvangstanke
09-15-17, 04:53 AM
I kinda think this event is great fun... as all have been lately.

The booths are nice looking. The carousel likewise, although slowly spinning animation would have made perfect. I lost out on the goose opportunity, but I'm happy for those who got it.

I think the value of prizes should be more even. Mushroom beam/block/monster milk/ energy/ single gem don't belong. I finally won both cute dogs (and a few 250 coin Baron thrones, haha). One of my friends got his first original 40 energy alicorn. I will keep trying for one until time's up. And the goose.

I like the pony. Hope it makes another appearance 'in the nude' ;)

neska04
09-15-17, 05:12 AM
I'm enjoying the event; reached level 10 on my main account, with the help of a couple of 15min energy buys at the start, and collecting tickets for the pony. Missed the goose loophole, but will craft 1 if I get the chance. The premise is cute - didn't quite reach the heights of inspired lunacy as the Brownie event, but entertaining none the less. Thanks to the creative folk at S8.

Secondary account is waiting on wool to get beyond level 7; with 6 days to go I'll see if it makes it.

VersaceMorrow
09-15-17, 05:17 AM
Can someone tell me if the mystery box has to be chopped, or does the prize just pop out when collecting from the booth? I am wondering if it is possible to craft the boxes and save them in inventory to be used later like the rainbow pots.

tvangstanke
09-15-17, 05:25 AM
Can someone tell me if the mystery box has to be chopped, or does the prize just pop out when collecting from the booth? I am wondering if it is possible to craft the boxes and save them in inventory to be used later like the rainbow pots.

They just pop up. No way to save them.

VersaceMorrow
09-15-17, 05:31 AM
Thanks..... guess there will be a mad rush in the last few hours to use up tickets and get boxes lol

ETA: Do we have an exact end time? I can't find it on the first page

katbtodd
09-15-17, 05:45 AM
I don't know about any body esle but my prizes from the mystery box was way better before I got my carousal to a level 10 ,since 10 all I been getting is,toadstool blocks and logs and milk..

LuluBellax
09-15-17, 07:45 AM
Not sure if this was mentioned but shih tzu can spawn the ugly goose as well

GarnetJ
09-15-17, 09:00 AM
So far from the mystery boxes I've received:
- Shih Tzu
- Fangbeast milk (black flag)
- Sunkupine milk
- Toadstool beam

Considering the amount of tickets required, I don't understand the mix of prizes. The ship tzu is cute and I'm really hoping for an alicorn. I know that there is still a lot of time, so I will keep collecting, battling geese, and hoping for good trades.

But I really like the pony and I'm getting close to getting the goose. I missed the gem opportunity. So I'm not sure whether I will be able to get 2 of them. We will see.

riverly
09-15-17, 10:04 AM
I'm aiming for the pony, and then if I have time I'll do some mystery trades. I did get a goose feather from bronze trade. At least that helps me with the ugly goose. It's my understanding that these tickets will be worthless after the event, so I'll try to unload as many as possible. I think I'm right about that. Please correct if wrong.

WhidbeyPort
09-15-17, 10:43 AM

Considering the amount of tickets required, I don't understand the mix of prizes. The ship tzu is cute and I'm really hoping for an alicorn. I know that there is still a lot of time, so I will keep collecting, battling geese, and hoping for good trades.

But I really like the pony and I'm getting close to getting the goose. I missed the gem opportunity. So I'm not sure whether I will be able to get 2 of them. We will see.

Probably my strategy too. Missed the 25 gem goose.😡 I will have enough feathers by end of game for the goose . Maybe tonight or tomorrow. Been collecting as much as possible even. Level 6 drops are extremely random. Sometimes 1 bronze sometimes 3 or 4. Will level up if I have extra feathers. One gold ticket on one account and 2 on the other. Really wanted the pony (:

And Only trade I've done is 2 bronze ticket trades. Don't know what's wrong with my kingdom !!!

maryamhjm
09-15-17, 12:22 PM
I was ready to buy gems for real money( a first) to buy the booth, but according to my calculations it wouldn't do any good because with the tickets I have now I can just about make 4 gold tickets which with only 5+ days left isn't really encouraging.
I have done 1 mystery box( for side goal) and have 2 gold tickets left. I would like the pony as at least that is a sure prize, but would like to do more mystery prizes but with most mystery prizes being so lauzy(I received milk for mine) I am saving for the pony.

S8 please make every mystery A good prize, I mean spending a gold ticket should be worth more than 1 energy(make it at least 10 energy)or milk. It doesn't have to be all anumal like prizes but at least get rid of the milk prizes and 1 energy and all other easy to get prizes. A gem or 2 would be a nice price too.

CharlieGirl9
09-15-17, 12:43 PM
I'm also quite conflicted, trying to decide how to use my tickets. I did a couple of mystery boxes and got basically nothing, so I thought I would go for the horse. I have enough for one horse, or 11 mystery boxes (I have 81 bronze, 23 silver and 15 gold), and just enough time to do all the trades if I want to go with the horse. But one horse for all that work? Will I have a better chance if I do the mystery 11 times? I will be pretty annoyed if I get 11 milk.

Destiel0918
09-15-17, 12:45 PM
I sort of wish we could get option to trade tickets in opposite direction too in the ticket booth. So we could use Gold/ Silver tickets to downgrade them to 2 silver or 3 bronze tickets. That way it would give a way to even the very random number of tickets. Currently getting tons of silver ones and not enough bronze ones.

Destiel0918
09-15-17, 12:47 PM
I'm also quite conflicted, trying to decide how to use my tickets. I did a couple of mystery boxes and got basically nothing, so I thought I would go for the horse. I have enough for one horse, or 11 mystery boxes (I have 81 bronze, 23 silver and 15 gold), and just enough time to do all the trades if I want to go with the horse. But one horse for all that work? Will I have a better chance if I do the mystery 11 times? I will be pretty annoyed if I get 11 milk.

I did the horse. Took 20 gold - but it can drop tickets and golden items. Still have like 6 days to focus ONLY on the mystery boxes.

CharlieGirl9
09-15-17, 12:59 PM
I did the horse. Took 20 gold - but it can drop tickets and golden items. Still have like 6 days to focus ONLY on the mystery boxes.

Thanks. Good advice. I'll start trading for gold tickets, and should have a horse in a few hours.

cheers196
09-15-17, 03:02 PM
The limit on goose is 2, no matter if the first one is gem purchased or crafted.

Has anyone tried crafting the third goose before collecting the second one?

LiriTanglethorn
09-15-17, 04:06 PM
Me too! I didn't know that CS and I had birthdays obviously the same month.

Happy birthday to you!

and my birthday is tomorrow! Seems we're collecting Virgos :p

LiriTanglethorn
09-15-17, 04:12 PM
I sort of wish we could get option to trade tickets in opposite direction too in the ticket booth. So we could use Gold/ Silver tickets to downgrade them to 2 silver or 3 bronze tickets. That way it would give a way to even the very random number of tickets. Currently getting tons of silver ones and not enough bronze ones.

Not for the first time, I wish we had a market like we do in my other games, where we can sell our surplus to each other. I have 5 times as many bronze as silver, and 3 times as many silver than gold. I've been doing bronze trades just to keep from losing them to black flags. (I refuse to buy the ticket booth since it's 2x2 and will be useless in a few days).

LiriTanglethorn
09-15-17, 04:16 PM
Thanks..... guess there will be a mad rush in the last few hours to use up tickets and get boxes lol

ETA: Do we have an exact end time? I can't find it on the first page

If it follows all the other events, it will end at 5pm PST

LiriTanglethorn
09-15-17, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=SpiritWind00;1449766]Items to add to the Inventory Guide:

Pfefferknot Pony limit of 1
Info: Pet it to see what it found for you.
Crafted: Mystery Box trade in the Prize Booth (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100669)

Has anyone gotten the pony from a mystery box? I thought it only came from gold trade.

FrostedThings
09-15-17, 05:07 PM
Finally got my carousel to level 10. The only gems I spent were to buy that ticket booth, which I massively regret.

Now I can focus on this ugly horse and uglier goose. 😂

AnnirasSweets
09-15-17, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=SpiritWind00;1449766]Items to add to the Inventory Guide:

Pfefferknot Pony limit of 1
Info: Pet it to see what it found for you.
Crafted: Mystery Box trade in the Prize Booth (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100669)

Has anyone gotten the pony from a mystery box? I thought it only came from gold trade.

Think this is a bit of a typo, I think it's meant to say it's crafted by the Golden Prize trade in the Prize Booth.

peachtreeshoppe
09-15-17, 07:03 PM
:) done!

Thanks! There were so many I had in storage! Level 10, hooray

hagypagy
09-15-17, 07:24 PM
All done now! :D

Will just be doing Mystery Trades for the next week now.

cavegirl1
09-15-17, 07:29 PM
Dear S8,
It's been a while since I thought this but you have really struck out on this one. The events were heading towards great again and the last few have been pretty lackluster. The monster hunt was good. The mushroom update had potential but really seems to have no connection to the rest of the game as a whole. I need an entire section in my kingdom to make that update fit and we just don't have the space. The purple dragon is a joke. Anyway. Back to this event. As for the mystery trade. I am not sure if you have noticed, but most of us (especially the upper level players) already have all of the skunkupeas and fangpups that we will ever want. Therefore, the milk (which seems to have a 95% drop rate) is a useless prize. Also, not sure you have noticed but there is only one Baron. Hence, my kingdom only needs one throne for his booty to sit on. If the throne dropped 2000+ coins that I still need for the mermaid update, you could have made me happy with multiple thrones on my board. There were sooooo many cool prizes that you could have had drop from the mystery trade that would have enticed players to spend gems and money on this. And you could make it continue after the event to encourage more players to finish with the chance that some point down the line they could get an Alicorn or two. I, and I don't think I am alone here, will NOT be spending gems or real money on this event because of the seriously lackluster prizes and the seemingly extremely low rate of a chance to get an alicorn. Apparently the baron is even stingy on his birthday.

Yes. All of this reflects how I feel, supported by the fact that so far I have only done 3 bronze trades and nothing else as motivation is low to check in and collect.

I do really hope that people who don't have alicorns / love shack are lucky enough to get one from this event. And that horse lovers get the horse. Good luck to all of you!

janddolphins
09-15-17, 07:48 PM
This event has surprised me. While there is a lot to do it is an event where you are doing the same things over and over to upgrade, i.e make the shirt, hat, collect golden cabbage. I thought for sure I would grow tired halfway through but I am still enjoying it and more so time has been flying! I can't believe only 5 days left. I've been on the unlucky side when it comes to tickets. Bronze galore, and while in the begging I was doing trades with them I realized I should save some for the mystery box if I can get to it. My first goal is the pony but gold tickets have been slow to come by. Tonight I'll be upgrading to level 9 and I have 4 gold tickets so I'm a fifth of the way there, but decided not to use a single gold ticket until after the pony. Being that I'm reach 9 now, I imagine maybe Sunday night I will hit level 10 and that will give me 3 days of collecting to get the feathers for my goose. He seems to come more often on the higher levels and drops 2 feathers more often so m I need about 15-20 collections after reaching level 10 which should be doable in 3 days.

But the pony, is the one thing I want if nothing else, and I hate when rewards are not given for hard work. I sound like a broken record as I said this many times before. If I have clicked the carousel a certain number of times I should be rewarded for my dedication and hard work and their should be an algorithm already set for X amount of collections in random order, you are guaranteed a certain amount of gold tickets. Hopefully I will get the pony with time to spare for the mystery box.

So my opinion at this point: the event has kept my interest greatly and basically every 2 hours I go to tap on the carousel
I dislike two aspects of the gold tickets: first their randomness and secondly that they are needed for two of the top trades and being hard to come by it's as if you have to pick one over the other, pay with real money, or hope you get lucky in the next few days.
Lastly the concept was great however I feel this event could have been made and done a lot better with an animated carousel, and rather than leveling it, adding different animal rides to it, each requiring unique items so that each step is different. But I realize it's easier for the developers to just make it the same all around.

Hope to get my pony and some trades in and wishing everyone else the prizes and rewards that they are seeking! I am not feeling negative in any means, my critiques are just that, but with 5 days still I'm not panicking, we will see how things look on the final day ;)

RevdKathy
09-16-17, 12:00 AM
At this point I'm just feeling "meh". I won't buy the ticket exchange, as I have a policy of not buying things that are only used in a timed game.

The carousel and stuff will go straight into storage as soon as the event is finished, since it doesn't have useful drops.

I don't want the pony. I have enough dressed horses, and frankly I'm not keen on animals in clothes. Not even convinced by the drops. Besides, without the ticket exchange I'm not getting 20 gold tickets. I simply can't collect often enough and do a day's work.

So I'll do a few mystery trades. So far I've done two and got milk. Bronze trades that drop cab*****es excite me more.

How this is making me feel about the game can be summed up in the fact that I've had the permits to do an expansion for a week, and haven't bothered to do it. Maybe I've come to the point where the game can't offer me anything new to get interested in.

This might change in the (unlikely) event I get a mystery allicorn, but I'm not holding my breath.

Irma_Isle
09-16-17, 01:20 AM
I got an Alicorn. Wohoooo... my first alicorn! Now, will trade my all my gold to mystery trade. Bye bye pony...

Btw, what limit for alicorn? 4?

cavegirl1
09-16-17, 01:31 AM
I got an Alicorn. Wohoooo... my first alicorn! Now, will trade my all my gold to mystery trade. Bye bye pony...

Congrats! Limit is 99 :)

LiriTanglethorn
09-16-17, 01:33 AM

99 and apparently a few people have that many... *jealous fume* ;P

LiriTanglethorn
09-16-17, 01:36 AM
I'm up to 19 golden tickets, and I know it's not true, but that last one seems to be taking longer to get than all the others did! :D

Irma_Isle
09-16-17, 01:55 AM
99? W O W. Need more gold ticket then. Good luck all...

tvangstanke
09-16-17, 01:55 AM
My friend just got his second alicorn from the mystery trade! :D Unlike me, he didn't manage to complete the LoveShack adventuren back in 2012/2013, so these are his very first alicorns after 4,5 years of wishes and regrets. On a (very) few occasions, even random drops can feel truly fair. :)

ashanthya
09-16-17, 02:26 AM
I just wish the carousel turned like the one from the Baron's tent. ☹️ Not much of a gift, a merry-go-round that doesn't go-round. It's just a sad little merry-no-go.

cavegirl1
09-16-17, 03:28 AM
My friend just got his second alicorn from the mystery trade! :D Unlike me, he didn't manage to complete the LoveShack adventuren back in 2012/2013, so these are his very first alicorns after 4,5 years of wishes and regrets. On a (very) few occasions, even random drops can feel truly fair. :)

Oh, I am so happy for your friend! That is definitely deserved luck :)

LuluBellax
09-16-17, 03:33 AM
I'm really enjoying this event. Much less stressful than previous ones (I've only been playing for a few months). Only 2 gold tickets left for the pony and I can finally start on mystery boxes. Even though some prizes from mystery box are lame some are really cool and it's easy to gather enough tickets to try at least few times. I've been dreaming of alicorn ever since I found out about them (sad, I know :P ).
Wish me luck! :)

pongkay
09-16-17, 04:01 AM
I am drowning in milk. :rolleyes:

AinoDK
09-16-17, 04:20 AM
...this event could have been made and done a lot better with an animated carousel, and rather than leveling it, adding different animal rides to it, each requiring unique items so that each step is different. But I realize it's easier for the developers to just make it the same all around.

Brilliant idea. Different items making sense for each upgrade woulld have made it so much more fun. What a missed opportunity.

I probably weren't paying enough attention, but I have upgraded to level 10, the story is over, and I didn't get it. Why were the geese attacking the carousel? What were all the hats and shirts for? What's with the clothed horse? And why are the mushroom people still attacking my queendom?

jbfps116
09-16-17, 04:26 AM
just finished the level 10 today and set the pony crafting. turns out the cabbages were harder then the feathers!! gemmed the lev 10 spinner several times and was pleased with the drops. fingers crossed for some epic prizes from the mystery trade!!
oh and the ticket booth was SO worth it!!!

ashanthya
09-16-17, 04:42 AM
I probably weren't paying enough attention, but I have upgraded to level 10, the story is over, and I didn't get it. Why were the geese attacking the carousel? What were all the hats and shirts for? What's with the clothed horse? And why are the mushroom people still attacking my queendom?

It was never stated outright, but the insinuation was that the Baron started attacking the geese because he wanted them to attack 'him;' that is, the carousel animals decorated like him. In other words, the Baron didn't really appreciate the Golden Cabbage Carousel and was hoping that if he got the geese to attack it, the ruler would give him something else instead. The horse has Ivy's sense of humor all over it, just another way to poke fun at the Baron. As for mushroom attacks, they should only spawn from mushroom buildings. They keep spawning so that anyone still upgrading or converting can keep getting parts for said upgrades/conversions.

I think that's everything! ��

AinoDK
09-16-17, 05:23 AM
Thanks Ashanthya, I guess that sort of makes sense.

For me this is not an event that will stand out (like the recent brownies), and since buildings are wortless post-event they will go to inventory and be forgotten too. Not much of a celebration

Indryia
09-16-17, 05:36 AM
Thanks Ashanthya, I guess that sort of makes sense.

For me this is not an event that will stand out (like the recent brownies), and since buildings are wortless post-event they will go to inventory and be forgotten too. Not much of a celebration

Well, depends ... Lvl 10 carousel drops 1500 coins.
I never payed too much attention to coins, but since that mermaid quest, when half of my money disappeared, I started to look at coins drops and collect often too.

This drop is a good one.

tvangstanke
09-16-17, 05:44 AM
Oh, I am so happy for your friend! That is definitely deserved luck :)
Indeed :) Once in a blue moon - JUSTICE

tvangstanke
09-16-17, 05:49 AM
I just wish the carousel turned like the one from the Baron's tent. ☹️ Not much of a gift, a merry-go-round that doesn't go-round. It's just a sad little merry-no-go.

This. :o

hagypagy
09-16-17, 06:04 AM
I just got my first alicorn!! :cool:
Been playing for years now but started just after the Loveshack.

Now hopefully I can score some expansion permits before the event is over.

waterbushbabies
09-16-17, 06:06 AM
I wasn't keen on this event at first, but have to say after getting an alicorn from the mystery prize ( my first ever alicorn - apart from the pink alicorns etc) I am loving this event! Thanks S8. One happy bunny here !

LuluBellax
09-16-17, 06:06 AM
I just got my first alicorn!! :cool:
Been playing for years now but started just after the Loveshack.

Now hopefully I can score some expansion permits before the event is over.

Congrats and good luck with expansion permits and a hoard of alicorns :)

LuluBellax
09-16-17, 06:08 AM
I wasn't keen on this event at first, but have to say after getting an alicorn ( my first ever alicorn - apart from the pink alicorns etc) I am loving this event! Thanks S8. One happy bunny here !

Congrats as well! So jealous right now. I want one tooo! :)

maryamhjm
09-16-17, 06:38 AM
It was never stated outright, but the insinuation was that the Baron started attacking the geese because he wanted them to attack 'him;' that is, the carousel animals decorated like him. In other words, the Baron didn't really appreciate the Golden Cabbage Carousel and was hoping that if he got the geese to attack it, the ruler would give him something else instead. The horse has Ivy's sense of humor all over it, just another way to poke fun at the Baron. As for mushroom attacks, they should only spawn from mushroom buildings. They keep spawning so that anyone still upgrading or converting can keep getting parts for said upgrades/conversions.

I think that's everything! ��

It doesn't make sense for the soldiers to spawn as it doesn't reward you with anything, you only lose energy but nothing drops. All material to upgrade, drops from the toadstool buildings when you collect from them. So they shouldn't spawn anymore.

maryamhjm
09-16-17, 06:44 AM
How rare are the golden apple/nugget/ egg drop from the pony? Has anyone had good drops from the pony?

Indryia
09-16-17, 06:48 AM
Has anyone tried crafting the third goose before collecting the second one?

I was wondering the same thing ...
I just started the craft for my goose, and the craft is still available in the second Workshop.
As long as its still available ... I don't think it will disappear when you want to collect the 3d goose :confused:
But who knows ... I wont have patience to collect another 30 feathers, and I already have one goose. I like them in pair lol

Maybe Chaotarch has the answer ???

ARIS1969
09-16-17, 07:05 AM
You can craft the third goose but you can't store it or place it on the board.... the only option is to sell it for zero coins.....😟

Indryia
09-16-17, 07:11 AM
You can craft the third goose but you can't store it or place it on the board.... the only option is to sell it for zero coins.....��

Let me guess, you lose also the feathers and the cabbages ?

confuzzled88
09-16-17, 07:39 AM
I really want an alicorn i have done mystery trades aint got one yet. It will be my first alicorn. Hopefully i will get one.

PrincessCelestian
09-16-17, 08:04 AM
I really want an alicorn i have done mystery trades aint got one yet. It will be my first alicorn. Hopefully i will get one.

I finally got one after many many many many many tries. Hope you get one too!!! I have loads of daily ones but only 3 full energy ones now. I managed to buy 2 when they were on sale for Black Friday last year.

PrincessCelestian
09-16-17, 08:09 AM
How rare are the golden apple/nugget/ egg drop from the pony? Has anyone had good drops from the pony?

I am getting bronze tickets from my pony which is great for the mystery trades. It seems like I have silver tickets in adundance but never enough bronze ones. I wish that you could exchange silver tickets for bronze ones in the ticket exchange!!

riverly
09-16-17, 08:09 AM
You can craft the third goose but you can't store it or place it on the board.... the only option is to sell it for zero coins.....😟Hmmmm.S8 must really like these geese. They're sure not being very generous with them. Is there something so special about the geese? I haven't seen anything yet to make me think that there is.

tvangstanke
09-16-17, 08:22 AM
I am getting bronze tickets from my pony which is great for the mystery trades. It seems like I have silver tickets in adundance but never enough bronze ones. I wish that you could exchange silver tickets for bronze ones in the ticket exchange!!

I agree. I bought the Ticket Booth, but it makes no sense to offer a bronze to silver trade. I'm constantly too low on bronze to do both the Golden Ticket Exchange in the Ticket Booth, and the Mystery Box in the Trade Booth. I would appreciate any exchange that would produce bronze tickets.

Chaotarch
09-16-17, 08:24 AM
You can craft the third goose but you can't store it or place it on the board.... the only option is to sell it for zero coins.....

I was wondering the same thing ...
I just started the craft for my goose, and the craft is still available in the second Workshop.
As long as its still available ... I don't think it will disappear when you want to collect the 3d goose :confused:
But who knows ... I wont have patience to collect another 30 feathers, and I already have one goose. I like them in pair lol

Maybe Chaotarch has the answer ???

lol, have to search awhile and found #271:confused:

Posts below:

If you have two workshops you can probably craft 3.... just like super-maxing over 99 items by having one crafting then starting another one.

yes, but some items are really maxed and you had to sell one, even if you craft at same time...

gues s8 learned from the events before:rolleyes::eek:

ashanthya
09-16-17, 09:17 AM
It doesn't make sense for the soldiers to spawn as it doesn't reward you with anything, you only lose energy but nothing drops. All material to upgrade, drops from the toadstool buildings when you collect from them. So they shouldn't spawn anymore.

They no longer drop their itty bitty spears, true. However, they still drop sparkling toadstools that are used in toadstool building construction.

maryamhjm
09-16-17, 09:52 AM
They no longer drop their itty bitty spears, true. However, they still drop sparkling toadstools that are used in toadstool building construction.

True but the toadstool buildings drop them too which makes it an unnecessary spawn. I haven't spawn a soldier for days though but that is probably because I try to always have a monster parked before I collect from the buildings.

I finally decided to do an other mystery trade as I do not think collecting enough gold tickets is possible, I only collected 4 gold tickets in all these days.
1st mystery box: flyger milk
2nd : Shih Tzu
3rd : throne, skunkupine milk
4th : Shih Tzu
5th: mossy block
6th: toadstool beam
I really hope I can get an Alicorn too, I only have 1 daily that I won in the tent.

ashley224
09-16-17, 10:04 AM
Thanks to everyone for the info on the third goose. I just collected my 60 feathers and was about the craft my second and third goose at the same time. Now wishing I hadn't gemmed the hats...

AinoDK
09-16-17, 10:36 AM
Congrats to everyone who have received an ali, especially those for which it is their first. It can make the difference in time limited energy-intensive events

I have yet to get one as a drop, but I do have some bought with gems over the years. Wish I had a love shack, then I could buy them at discount

VersaceMorrow
09-16-17, 10:42 AM
Hmmmm.S8 must really like these geese. They're sure not being very generous with them. Is there something so special about the geese? I haven't seen anything yet to make me think that there is.

I don't know but they made a major mistake for themselves in taking back the 25-gem skip. I'm only a couple of feathers from crafting one without having spent a single gem. Many will be doing the same I'm sure. They've probably lost hundreds of gems, not to mention those who would have bought gems in order to skip and have the goose.

It's not like they have an actual hard inventory of physical geese or figurines to supply.... it's a matter of pixels.

olcastle
09-16-17, 11:00 AM
gues s8 learned from the events before:rolleyes::eek:

It's quite the opposite - another event bug.
It can't be intentional because it's just wrong and unacceptable to lead players to waste resources and time making them believe they're going to craft something.

SprirtWind, could you please report this bug. Crafted goose got stuck in the workshop.

fhyffddh
09-16-17, 11:04 AM
Is the consensus still that it's worth going after the pony vs. doing mystery trades? Has anyone gotten gold items from it? I'm a few golden tickets away from getting one, (or doing several mystery trades instead). I already have a goose so I already have another source for bronze tickets. I would really like an alicorn, but after a few mystery trades early on getting me a milk or toadstool items I am worried about taking the gamble.

Chaotarch
09-16-17, 11:05 AM
It's quite the opposite - another event bug.
lol, i forgot *sarcasm*

It can't be intentional because it's just wrong and unacceptable to lead players to waste resources and time making them believe they're going to craft something.
SprirtWind, could you please report this bug. Crafted goose got stuck in the workshop.

what i have learned, dont craft more as other players reported as the "Max".:eek:

Chaotarch
09-16-17, 11:08 AM
Is the consensus still that it's worth going after the pony vs. doing mystery trades? Has anyone gotten gold items from it?

yes a few, but dont count them.

savage009
09-16-17, 11:08 AM
I hate to be another nay sayer but this game was sort of my guilty pleasure. I, like many of my South Florida neighbors, have been dealing with a week of no power and clean up from Hurricane Irma. I finally had a chance for some brain numbing game time and I open castle story to what once again seems at first to be a cute themed addition with a bday party for his stinginess. I'd gladly spend gems to catch up but this event is all over the place. I turned 5 of my employees on to castle story a year ago. It started out as a fun water cooler conversation piece, but they have all since quit. Same complaint as so many on this blog. I'm sure I'm waisting my breath, but as I tell my employees u have to show up. Those who show up get heard. So here I am....I'm showing up. My advise: act like this game matters and put some thought into its future. EXPAND, EXPAND, EXPAND! New characters that stay on the main board, move around the kingdom, and fit the storyline. New adventures with lands and characters that TIE into on another. Last bit of advice, ur never going to please everyone, but u really need to listen to what the majority is saying. The creators of clash of clans have a newer game out. U will lose a lot of money when ur castle story players start getting turned onto games that have a purpose and a storyline. i've invested time and money into this game so I hate the thought of walking away, but it's just not fun anymore. its time to, as they say, cut bait. Especially when S8 has heard the same thing over and over, yet keeps making the same mistakes. Go back to the basics that made this a fun entertaining game. Call team lava and higher their software architect. They had it right.

Indryia
09-16-17, 11:11 AM
Is the consensus still that it's worth going after the pony vs. doing mystery trades? Has anyone gotten gold items from it? I'm a few golden tickets away from getting one, (or doing several mystery trades instead). I already have a goose so I already have another source for bronze tickets. I would really like an alicorn, but after a few mystery trades early on getting me a milk or toadstool items I am worried about taking the gamble.

I just got now a silver ticket from the pony. No gold yet

From mystery trade (not so many) I got 3 thrones, and that cute funny brown dog. I want the second one now !!!

PrincessCelestian
09-16-17, 11:29 AM
Apparently my mystery trade "drop du jour" is the mossy block. Sigh. I am maxed on everything needed to make those and have about 40 made. With no desire to have more and no desire to upgrade any of my toadstool buildings or create more.

olcastle
09-16-17, 11:30 AM
what i have learned, dont craft more as other players reported as the "Max".:eek:

I still hope that this bug will be fixed soon especially because this is obviously the result of getting the first goose by skipping with gems. Players should never be punished for spending gems.

PrincessCelestian
09-16-17, 11:37 AM
I hate to be another nay sayer but this game was sort of my guilty pleasure. I, like many of my South Florida neighbors, have been dealing with a week of no power and clean up from Hurricane Irma. I finally had a chance for some brain numbing game time and I open castle story to what once again seems at first to be a cute themed addition with a bday party for his stinginess. I'd gladly spend gems to catch up but this event is all over the place. I turned 5 of my employees on to castle story a year ago. It started out as a fun water cooler conversation piece, but they have all since quit. Same complaint as so many on this blog. I'm sure I'm waisting my breath, but as I tell my employees u have to show up. Those who show up get heard. So here I am....I'm showing up. My advise: act like this game matters and put some thought into its future. EXPAND, EXPAND, EXPAND! New characters that stay on the main board, move around the kingdom, and fit the storyline. New adventures with lands and characters that TIE into on another. Last bit of advice, ur never going to please everyone, but u really need to listen to what the majority is saying. The creators of clash of clans have a newer game out. U will lose a lot of money when ur castle story players start getting turned onto games that have a purpose and a storyline. i've invested time and money into this game so I hate the thought of walking away, but it's just not fun anymore. its time to, as they say, cut bait. Especially when S8 has heard the same thing over and over, yet keeps making the same mistakes. Go back to the basics that made this a fun entertaining game. Call team lava and higher their software architect. They had it right.

I wouldn't bother to spend gems on this one to try and catch up now. The prizes just aren't that great. Just do some mystery trades and hope for something good there. Especially since we can't use the tickets after the event. THAT would have been something worth hanging on to if we always could have a chance that a mystery trade would give us an alicorn. I too have invested a lot of time and money and still enjoy it for the most part but sometimes it does get pretty lackluster. Before the mermaid update I was really starting to get bored and search for other games. Since then my love for CS has started to grow again. But these last few events have seem to wane. So here's hoping that they will do something good again on Thursday. Glad you are safe after the hurricane! We had evacuees from Naples come and stay in our Airbnb. Lovely people. They ended up with only a tree down in the front yard. So lucky!! Was pretty bad here on Monday but we managed to keep power and no trees down in our yard. But lots of people still recovering up here from tree damage and no power

ashley224
09-16-17, 12:15 PM
Curious as to how many of each dog players have collected from mystery trade. Anyone with more than two of each?

Destiel0918
09-16-17, 12:25 PM
Curious as to how many of each dog players have collected from mystery trade. Anyone with more than two of each?

Nope. Got one of each.

Jackiesq
09-16-17, 01:30 PM
No, I got 2 Tea Cup Poodles from 3 trades so far...

WhidbeyPort
09-16-17, 01:46 PM
I finally decided to do an other mystery trade as I do not think collecting enough gold tickets is possible, I only collected 4 gold tickets in all these days.

1st mystery box: flyger milk
2nd : Shih Tzu
3rd : throne, skunkupine milk

I really hope I can get an Alicorn too, I only have 1 daily that I won in the tent.

Praying for Aliccorn for everyone! :).

I just got my 2nd gold ticket in all this time. My merry-no-go-round is no-merry-no good.

calicokittennope
09-16-17, 03:08 PM
I like the merry go round not spinning, one less thing flapping and moving around lagging me up. I think it's cute. It's cuter if you rotate it about though cause then you can see a horse that's been baron-ized better.

Plus I just pretend it's stopped so we can all get on.

I do wish the goose would stand still for a few minutes before he ate/flapped though, same with the poodledog in the pink dress. She needs to stand still a few minutes between standing up. It's just a continuous cycle. If he stood still for a few minutes before his eat/flap, then I could appreciate Sir Dweebs of the Kingdom by looking at him as he stands there being a goofy ambassador or something of my lands. I love him so much lol.

PrincessCelestian
09-16-17, 03:48 PM
I love baby alicorns. I think they are so cute!! I think we need to be able to make baby alicorns in ivy's nursery!! There's an event we could all behind s8!!!

cheers196
09-16-17, 03:52 PM
I still hope that this bug will be fixed soon especially because this is obviously the result of getting the first goose by skipping with gems. Players should never be punished for spending gems.

Especially when the inventory card of the goose does not say its limit! Or it does not say the limit in the workshop!

Please let us know if this get fixed.

Stymie52
09-16-17, 04:24 PM

I have collected 1 shih-tzu and 2 teacup poodles.

confuzzled88
09-16-17, 04:46 PM
Done so much mystery trades but mainly getting fangbeast milk. Want my first alicorn.