PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

nuttyangel_69
09-09-17, 12:51 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this whole event.
It seems they are making it a bit hard to celebrate..😐
After collecting from my farmhouse twice..I only ended up with 2 cabbages (7 farmhouse=14 clicks)
I hear the goose isn't a guarantee pop up
I can't really spend the money at the moment to purchase the ticket booth thing.
Why make goals that use red petals. These are also gem flowers. I do have 2 in my kingdom, but now I need to waste those petals on red ink. I had a ton but I used those for another quest.
Maybe its just me and I have a horrible spawn right for my game..lately it seems I never get to finish these quests because of this and I literally play all day..lol
Oh well back chopping and watering.

I feel exactly the same. Just miss out on completion at the last hurdle usually! 😡

xellosspoo
09-09-17, 12:54 AM
Hello, im new on forum. Im level 37 and i wanted to ask you guys, so there are some quests where we Have to spend money?
See my case, I have zero sheep because it costs gems. I bought one alpaca , i want to buy more but im short on coins. Probably at my level the coins is always needed for something. So I guess with 1-2 alpacas and stables I won't get a lot wool and besides im so short on red petals. Because the red flower costs gems... besides we ll need more than a hundred golden cabbages that are not dropping good....
So my question is - should I give up? I don't want to wast resources and not finish it in the end.
I really loved the hauting, but this quest is just way more difficult. And the funny thing is that it's timed! It seems impossible...Especially for players like me... who don't spend money right? Or it's more designed to people with higher levels.

I got a few of my sheep from the Baron's tent and drips from the searching the vault(?). As for red petals if you have any scorched roses in storage, they'll drop either white or red petals. It might be tough, but it could be doable? It is hard to say right now and it also depends on how your drops happen. You get good drops, you can do it. You get bad drops, even a level 49 player with sheep and petals may not complete it. It all just depends.

I would say keep trying and get what you can get from it. :)

appppppplecrumble
09-09-17, 12:55 AM
haven't read an answer yet to the many questions asking S8 if the Trade Booth will be a permenant feature or not.. and hoping it is.. as this would explain the princely cost of this feature.

if on long term play we collect many bronze tickets.. yes it would be a very important feature as we would have a pile up of bronze like the 'Eleven Runes' and also similar to the 'Trade Wagon' where we could exchange our different coins into something more useful instead of loosing them due to overflow, it would be worthwhile.

certainly on a short term event of 2weeks, having so few drops per day that we can count on one hand.. this price is abit expensive.

I did get the Trade Booth, taking advantage of the gem return, as I'm being positive on it's outcome and hopeful for it's future, but certainly a risk until this question is answered by S8. I personally see it like the 'out of season beastbane' where we continue collections.. just crossing fingers and hoping I'm right thinking this way.

i bought it too bcos of the gem return it's really cheap & i had a few 'free gems' from royal exchanges.

but, i think you hit the nail on the head about the fact that (thou i hope it's just an accident) that S8 have answered other questions asked at the same time but not this one quite a few times, dunno if i'm being cynical, but i don't think it's going to be useful after the event. if it was going to be i'm thinking it wud have been more expensive maybe??? i dunno

thou i'll be honest i'm tired & a bit brain dead as no sleep (i think Katt sent me her hangover lol) but am i forgetting have S8 said that the carousel will continue to drop tokens after the event? it might be a moot point anyway if it doesn't. Sorry if it has been said & im being daft, eyes too tired to re-read everything right now.

i have thou made 2 bronze to silver trades using the hut which meant i cud do a silver trade & i got a goose pop plus wool & a blue stone so i'm pretty happy with it atm within the quest itself even if it's not ok after. Was kinda fun too & adds another layer to the quest ish. Or maybe i'm just over tired & brain dead from playhouse disney channel. i do so agree that the tokens & hut shud continue to work after the quest. this is an anniversary quest, not just a bog standard quest. i think we shud get something good from it like this new token game. i'm doubting thou.

kiryuuku123
09-09-17, 12:58 AM
Hello, im new on forum. Im level 37 and i wanted to ask you guys, so there are some quests where we Have to spend money?
See my case, I have zero sheep because it costs gems. I bought one alpaca , i want to buy more but im short on coins. Probably at my level the coins is always needed for something. So I guess with 1-2 alpacas and stables I won't get a lot wool and besides im so short on red petals. Because the red flower costs gems... besides we ll need more than a hundred golden cabbages that are not dropping good....
So my question is - should I give up? I don't want to wast resources and not finish it in the end.
I really loved the hauting, but this quest is just way more difficult. And the funny thing is that it's timed! It seems impossible...Especially for players like me... who don't spend money right? Or it's more designed to people with higher levels.

You don't have to spend money on gems it's only really for the ticket booth where you can exchange the bronze tickets for silver and gold which will help you progress quicker throughout the event. Whether you should leave this event or not is up to you. You will need to use up a lot of wool and red dye for the carousel upgrades and the goose spawns are terrible unless you have good luck with this game. don't forget to check your inventory for any baby sheep too the sprite blossoms drop white and red petals sometimes. The golden cabbages will pile up when you get to lvl 3 on the carousel like me as I'm waiting for the goose to spawn so I can have his feathers. Whatever your choice is I wish you luck 🙂 On another note why are the normal sheep now costing gems they were in game money last time I checked 😡😡😡 it's unfair for new players

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 02:09 AM
Level 7: 50 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 25 silver ore | + | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE
Level 8: 60 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 30 silver ore | + | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE
Level 9: 70 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 35 silver ore | + | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE

best collection from lv8 so far:
1 Gold + 1 Silver or 1 Gold + 3 Bronze

btw, if you tame the goose, dont worry, you can make more then one:rolleyes::cool:

Irma_Isle
09-09-17, 02:27 AM
What level your first golden ticket drop may I asking?

SpiritWind00
09-09-17, 02:32 AM
Hey SW! Just a head's up that you left out the camel on the wool sources. Also is ivy's petting zoo the same thing as just the petting zoo?!?! Or is it different?
The camel is actually called the 'Spitting Camel', so it's on the list already :)
Yes, Ivy's Petting Zoo is the same - you can have 2 of them from that event.
(still feeling horrible, but after sleeping and drinking lots of lovely cups of tea, am slowly feeling a bit better. Thanks for the lovely concerned posts. Oh, and Apple, you're hilarious and it's nice to smile when you're feeling lousy. xxx)

I'm updating the first page again... so keep refreshing. And thanks for the splash screens! I got a different one in my game, just need to download off my phone which I'll do probably tomorrow.

katbtodd
09-09-17, 02:42 AM
How can we get the goose or even level up if we don't get the feathers ,should I save the feathers to get the goose or just level up as I get them

zoroak
09-09-17, 02:55 AM
How can we get the goose or even level up if we don't get the feathers ,should I save the feathers to get the goose or just level up as I get them

I would save feathers to level up the carousel as higher levels give better chance of gold and silver tickets.

TIP: For side goal of get your goose, there's an option of skipping with only 25 gems for taming the goose. Skip this and the ugly goose will be in your inventory. Don't bother with the rest if this side goal nor worry about collecting 30 feather, rope, cabbages etc...

I did this on Thurs and the goose was in my inventory, hope S8 didn't change the requirements. 25 gems is a good deal for the goose as no crafting and materials were required.

AppleWhite84
09-09-17, 03:29 AM
How do I get a goose to pop up? From the Carousel? If so I haven't gotten one yet.

katbtodd
09-09-17, 03:46 AM
I would save feathers to level up the carousel as higher levels give better chance of gold and silver tickets.

TIP: For side goal of get your goose, there's an option of skipping with only 25 gems for taming the goose. Skip this and the ugly goose will be in your inventory. Don't bother with the rest if this side goal nor worry about collecting 30 feather, rope, cabbages etc...

I did this on Thurs and the goose was in my inventory, hope S8 didn't change the requirements. 25 gems is a good deal for the goose as no crafting and materials were required.
Thank you it was so worth the 25 gems then waiting for 30 feathers

maryamhjm
09-09-17, 03:54 AM

I am a level 31 and do not buy gems with real money, but I have 4 sheep now from adventures/ watching ads. Also if you are level 37 should you not have received a free white alpaca from s8 a few events ago?( look in your inventory).I bought 1 red flower bush for 30 gems which I saved from watching ads and adventures and it is worth it ,very soon I was maxed on red petals, but I also have 4 scorched bushes from a few events ago and those give red petals too about 50% of the time, maybe you have these too somewhere or in your inventory?

I haven't finished any events lately and that is very frustrating, but I do try to get out of the event what ever I can get, like the ye olde bar n grille which give bread most of the time or grits. Also I keep my coins above 500000 coins and gradualy buy the buildings I need/want. Just yesterday I finally could place the tinker camp which helps crafting more. So yes it takes a lot of patience and sometimes frustration but just try to get out of this event whatever you can, we have still 12 days and very often a lot becomes clearer later on. Just because we can't finish the event and do not get the main prize doesn't mean you can't get other good prizes too( tbh, I have some prizes I like better than the main prize like the onyx boar)

peachtreeshoppe
09-09-17, 04:00 AM
The goose reminds me of the rooster in Moana. (I happen to be watching it now!)

CathyDucky
09-09-17, 04:01 AM

This is now not possible as we need to gather 30 feathers before use 25 gem to skip the part on taming the goose. Need over 300 gems to skip the 30 feathers. Pls share if there is way to skip the 30 feathers without gem. Thanks.

robino23
09-09-17, 04:25 AM
This is now not possible as we need to gather 30 feathers before use 25 gem to skip the part on taming the goose. Need over 300 gems to skip the 30 feathers. Pls share if there is way to skip the 30 feathers without gem. Thanks.

The goal is still there to collect the 30 feathers, but you can get the goose by skipping it with the 25 gems. The goose will be in your inventory.

maryamhjm
09-09-17, 04:31 AM
The goal is still there to collect the 30 feathers, but you can get the goose by skipping it with the 25 gems. The goose will be in your inventory.

What would be the advantage of skipping taming the goose with 25 gems? It doesn't give feathers right which is the main frustration at the moment. Any other advantages of having it?

Irma_Isle
09-09-17, 04:38 AM
What would be the advantage of skipping taming the goose with 25 gems? It doesn't give feathers right which is the main frustration at the moment. Any other advantages of having it?

You can get the goose without crafted it by using 30 feathers. And that goose will drop tickets.

maryamhjm
09-09-17, 04:42 AM
You can get the goose without crafted it by using 30 feathers. And that goose will drop tickets.

Are you sure it drops tickets because it only shows drops of eggs, roast chicken, gold egg and fertilizer see first page.

Irma_Isle
09-09-17, 04:58 AM
Are you sure it drops tickets because it only shows drops of eggs, roast chicken, gold egg and fertilizer see first page.

OMG. Thank you so much to remind me before I spend my gems on it. Yes. It doesnt drop tickets which make it less desirable. Golden egg I'm sure are really really super rare drop.

lonerlexie
09-09-17, 05:05 AM
So the goose only spawns from the carsousel? I just need to be sure. I just tapped with no monsters on the board. I'm done with this event. Maybe sometimes I get a goose that will drop ONE feather. What a way to celebrate your anniversary.

ladyperidot
09-09-17, 05:08 AM
So the goose only spawns from the carsousel? I just need to be sure. I just tapped with no monsters on the board. I'm done with this event. Maybe sometimes I get a goose that will drop ONE feather. What a way to celebrate your anniversary.

This is the Baron, and he's not known for being generous

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 05:11 AM
btw, if you tame the goose, dont worry, you can make more then one:rolleyes::cool:

sry correction: Limit is 2:eek:
and yes it Drops Bronze Tickets.
only 1 every collection + Eggs or Roast Chicken
__________________________________________________ ____________

The B-Pony is limited to 1, so no hurry...
Collection Time 6h/24gems, Size 1x1, Drops ?

3rd Mystery Box:
Baron's throne + Skunkupine Milk:rolleyes:

4th Mystery Box:
Baron's throne + Mossy Block:rolleyes:

zoroak
09-09-17, 05:16 AM
OMG. Thank you so much to remind me before I spend my gems on it. Yes. It doesnt drop tickets which make it less desirable. Golden egg I'm sure are really really super rare drop.

It drops bronze tickets, can't remember if it may drop a rare silver one or not. I'm almost sure I get a ticket every single collection from the goose.

Indryia
09-09-17, 05:30 AM
sry correction: Limit is 2:eek:

Someone must be bumped haha

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 05:42 AM
Someone must be bumped haha

lol, craft the first and the option to craft still in the workshop
carft nr2 and now it is locked...
maybe someone can craft three:confused: but not me:rolleyes:
and the goose is really ugly...

PrincessCelestian
09-09-17, 06:20 AM
My carousel is at level 6 now and it spawns a goose pretty much every time. So those of you at lower levels on the building keep plugging away. It does get easier as you go higher as these things tend to do.

VersaceMorrow
09-09-17, 06:34 AM
If you have two workshops you can probably craft 3.... just like super-maxing over 99 items by having one crafting then starting another one.

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 06:40 AM
Level 7: 50 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 25 silver ore | +700 | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE
Level 8: 60 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 30 silver ore | +800 | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE
Level 9: 70 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 35 silver ore | +900 | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE
Level 10: 80 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 40 silver ore | +1500 | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE

Shih Tzu Drops:
Iron Ore, Prime Cut,

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 06:42 AM
If you have two workshops you can probably craft 3.... just like super-maxing over 99 items by having one crafting then starting another one.

yes, but some items are really maxed and you had to sell one, even if you craft at same time...

lydiahin
09-09-17, 06:45 AM
Another ridiculous event... celebrating??? More like frustrating, my carousel is at level 3 and never has given me anything other then a bronze ticket. With 1 ticket every 4 hours this is a slow slow event, nothing else gives you tickets right? I bought the extra ticket booth to exchange but again... hardly any tickets so waste of money in my opinion.
These events are really not worth my time. I did not finish the last event due to Hurricane Harvey and this one does not look good either. I really do not interrupt my sleep to tend to my iPad!

VersaceMorrow
09-09-17, 07:21 AM
yes, but some items are really maxed and you had to sell one, even if you craft at same time...

Oh right.... I forgot about the animal cap

maryamhjm
09-09-17, 07:45 AM
Oh right.... I forgot about the animal cap

What is the animal cap? How many animals can we have? Or do you mean per animal?

Indryia
09-09-17, 07:46 AM

I was talking about you hahaha
I am fine with 1,2 animals. Well, I wont mind an army of Alicorns lol

And I like the goose. Looks retarded, but I like it. I hope I can get a second one.

maryamhjm
09-09-17, 07:48 AM
It drops bronze tickets, can't remember if it may drop a rare silver one or not. I'm almost sure I get a ticket every single collection from the goose.

Are you sure it drops tickets every time? If so I am willing to skip otherwise not and save my earned gems for other things

katbtodd
09-09-17, 07:54 AM
First collection from goose ,,I got a lot of stuff and a silver ticket, I was hoping for feathers will,that didn't happen

maxiandtaz
09-09-17, 08:00 AM

Just tried it and yes my goose was in the inventory I gladly paid the 25 gems will make it easier to finish not having to stress about making at least on goose.

MoonVillage3
09-09-17, 08:02 AM
Are you sure it drops tickets every time? If so I am willing to skip otherwise not and save my earned gems for other things
I see a ticket every time, only once silver, never gold. it's however a slow collecting them one at a time. it takes forever and the fun turns into boredom (yawn)

... level 5 and 2 more feathers needed for a hat

LynniesDragons
09-09-17, 08:04 AM
I haven't even got a goose, so no feathers. I have only received bronze tickets. This is a joke!

Indryia
09-09-17, 08:07 AM
I just got a bronze ticket too from the goose.

zoroak
09-09-17, 08:09 AM

Yes as others have said, every single time. Just got a silver ticket last collection, not got a gold yet, mostly bronze ones. But useful if you have a ticket booth, you can exchange them for either silver and then to gold tickets.

MoonVillage3
09-09-17, 08:10 AM
I haven't even got a goose, so no feathers. I have only received bronze tickets. This is a joke!
checked for beasts on the board? they spawn more or less about every 4th collection.
today spawns better than yesterday.

MoonVillage3
09-09-17, 08:12 AM
Yes as others have said, every single time. Just got a silver ticket last collection, not got a gold yet, mostly bronze ones. But useful if you have a ticket booth, you can exchange them for either silver or gold tickets.
this I did.. bronze into silver. now remains silver into gold. I do want the 20gems to help repay the ticket booth..lol!

zoroak
09-09-17, 08:16 AM
Just to say lower level carousels drop bronze tickets and very rarely others. Even at level 3, I never got a silver ticket (although it says level 3+ carousels drop them). I found that once I got to level 7, silver tickets drop more frequently and very rarely gold. Whether coincidence or not, I also tended to get 2 feathers from slaying spawned geese more frequently than when I slayed geese spawned from a lower level carousel. That said, you still may get 1 feather from geese spawned from a level 7 or 8 carousel.

MoonVillage3
09-09-17, 08:54 AM
Just pointing out that the 30 feathers needed to craft the pet goose.. in the goal 'Got your Goose'.. is calculated on the TOTAL collection of ALL the feathers collected, even if you have used them in the meantime for crafting the hat, the total continues to sum up.
Check this goals total.. then see how many you have available to craft a hat. They are different.

Adding as not clear:
to eventually craft the pet goose in the workshop, another 30 feathers are needed however. this 'Got your Goose' goal has tricky instructions.
actually u'll need 30 (total collected and counted for the goal) + 30 more (to use in the workshop) = 60 feathers.. to conclude this goal.. without the use of gems :(

DROPS DO NEED TO BE MORE ABUNDANT! :mad:

AnnirasSweets
09-09-17, 09:17 AM
I fear I may have gotten a dud of a Tea Cup Poodle. Someone else (Katt, maybe?) mentioned that their poodle was dropping tickets. My stingy poodle has only given regular animal drops such as: silver, prime rib, bacon and jewels. The only upside is that it did spawn a goose twice... not sure which I prefer; tickets or geese???

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 09:25 AM
The B-Pony is limited to 1, so no hurry...
Collection Time 6h/24gems, Size 1x1, Drops?

1st Collection Horsehair, Bronze Ticket

3rd Mystery Box:
Baron's throne + Skunkupine Milk:rolleyes:

4th Mystery Box:
Baron's throne + Mossy Block:rolleyes:

5th Mystery Box:
Toadstool Beam:rolleyes:

6th Mystery Box:
Baron's throne + Fangbeast Milk:mad:

not really good drops for all those tickets ...:mad::(

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-09-17, 09:28 AM
The wedding birds are not geese but swans (I think it would be too much to hope they'd drop feathers).... [edit]
LOL!!! Thanks for pointing this out. My bad. I guess I got my ducks mixed up, lol.

To anyone who has the googley-eyed goose pet: I see it *does* drop a ticket even though the pop-up didn't display that as a possible drop... Has anyone spawned an Ugly Goose to battle when you collected from your freaky pet? lol

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 09:36 AM
... Has anyone spawned an Ugly Goose to battle when you collected from your freaky pet? lol

5 times collected - no spawn...:confused:

confuzzled88
09-09-17, 09:49 AM
my carousel is on lvl 5 aint dropped 1 silver token or gold token so far

gracelinda
09-09-17, 09:51 AM
Not enjoying the birthday party.. clicking the carousel and no goose.... wait 2 hours again.... no fun at all....

calicokittennope
09-09-17, 09:52 AM
Just pointing out that the 30 feathers needed to craft the pet goose.. in the goal 'Got your Goose'.. is calculated on the TOTAL collection of ALL the feathers collected, even if you have used them in the meantime for crafting the hat, the total continues to sum up.
Check this goals total.. then see how many you have available to craft a hat. They are different.

Thank you! I hadn't noticed that but you're right, numbers line up with what I've used to make the prior items already all tallied up! :)

brigadoon365
09-09-17, 09:54 AM
My problem is my farmhouses. 18 collections, 2 cabbages. Not worth the energy. The final prizes look pretty good but I am pretty sure I won't get there.

MoonVillage3
09-09-17, 10:13 AM
My problem is my farmhouses. 18 collections, 2 cabbages. Not worth the energy. The final prizes look pretty good but I am pretty sure I won't get there.
with 12 farmhouses out, 2 of which are t- farmhouses.. I get 4 each collection. couple times I got 5.

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 10:14 AM
guess you have normal farmhouses:confused:
my 8 toadstool farmhouse gave my each collection 3 to 5 cabbages.

PatchXat
09-09-17, 10:45 AM

Remember that cabbage crops produce golden cabbages :)

sweerfarmer
09-09-17, 11:05 AM
Is it worth it to buy ticket booth?

ktorewqas
09-09-17, 11:57 AM
I have 12 normal farmhouses and I can get 3-5 each round by using fast collecting method. I hope you have at least 6 farmhouse.

ktorewqas
09-09-17, 12:00 PM
Too early to tell. It is useful if we have lots of bronze tickets. If the trade is available and we will get tickets "After Event "then it's useful for sure

olcastle
09-09-17, 12:03 PM

I guess it's not if you just want to get the Birthday Pony (20 gold tickets).
It might be worth if you want to gamble with Mystery Box but only if you are lucky because looks like it drops mostly useless stuff as Baron's thrones or worse.

88silver
09-09-17, 12:32 PM
If you haven't already, you all need to turn the sound on while battling the goose. The sound effects are really funny.

Andro45
09-09-17, 12:37 PM
Thank you for the reminder about red petals dropping from Scorched Roses!
You're welcome. They really come in handy. I've made some extra red dye and I'm out of red petals at the moment. Will make more when I have the chance.

I don't get a goose every time I collect from the carroussel, but I had a whole heap of goose droppings in front of our garage yesterday *Yuck*...so they're definitely here in real life :p

By the way don't you think the ugly goose had a little to much to drink? He looks really drunk to me.

I had a dark cave formation in my inventory and it gave 1 blue gem for every hit. So, if you need blue gems it might be worth checking your inventory to see if you have a dark cave formation hiding there.

Stymie52
09-09-17, 12:43 PM
Just collected my first gold ticket from a Level 6 carousel.
Collection of gold cabbages from farmhouses is very poor.
Mystery box trade has been very sad for me.
I am in Florida waiting for Hurricane Irma. We just finished putting the storm shutters on our house. Games are an escape from reality. This is supposed to be a festive, celebratory event for the Baron. S8, let's kick it up a little and improve these drops. Make us all feel good during this event. I could surely use it about now.

parlski
09-09-17, 01:11 PM
If you haven't already, you all need to turn the sound on while battling the goose. The sound effects are really funny.

interest has officially been piqued! I usually have the sound off.

Chaotarch
09-09-17, 01:47 PM
after upgrading to lv10, the crafts for barons shirt and hat disapear.
so if you want souveniers, make it before upgrading to lv10:confused::rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-09-17, 02:03 PM
Well dangit, that stinks.

after upgrading to lv10, the crafts for barons shirt and hat disapear.
so if you want souveniers, make it before upgrading to lv10:confused::rolleyes:
Soooo... Is the carousel turning yet???

ktorewqas
09-09-17, 02:45 PM
Soooo... Is the carousel turning yet???
Nope. I wandered around Katt's queendom while she is far away (by airplane ;) ) . That thing is not moving at all

Destiel0918
09-09-17, 02:54 PM
Mystery box trade -1 wisp lantern ( which I'm already maxed out off) - really bad chances I guess...since the golden tickets are SO hard to get...and then 1 gold...few silver and 7 bronze ones- and you get stupid wisp lantern....sucks...
not sure I even bother with this event -

topmom952
09-09-17, 02:57 PM
Remember that cabbage crops produce golden cabbages :)

My 6 farmhouses give better returns than cabbages. And since my cabbages are maxed out, well, I'll stick with the farmhouses.

zaccy678
09-09-17, 03:34 PM
Mystery box trade -1 wisp lantern ( which I'm already maxed out off) - really bad chances I guess...since the golden tickets are SO hard to get...and then 1 gold...few silver and 7 bronze ones- and you get stupid wisp lantern....sucks...
not sure I even bother with this event -

Yep, these trades are lame!!

Silver trade gave me one red thread. Wow.

Destiel0918
09-09-17, 03:48 PM
Yep, these trades are lame!!

Silver trade gave me one red thread. Wow.

Yeah.... and considering it takes 7 bronze tickets (6 gems each = > 42 gems; + 2 silver ->24 each =>48 gems + 1 gold ( 44 gems) = mystery box trade is worth 134 gems - which will give you - WISP! BEyond disappointed about those prizes - or how rare GOOD prizes are.

pandagurl11
09-09-17, 04:30 PM
Yeah.... and considering it takes 7 bronze tickets (6 gems each = > 42 gems; + 2 silver ->24 each =>48 gems + 1 gold ( 44 gems) = mystery box trade is worth 134 gems - which will give you - WISP! BEyond disappointed about those prizes - or how rare GOOD prizes are.

Just got an Ali from the mystery box trade.

Destiel0918
09-09-17, 04:47 PM

You are really lucky then!

Den8137259
09-09-17, 05:28 PM

Congrats pandagurl11, cool prize u got (: ★

Den8137259
09-09-17, 05:30 PM

Same old, same old phenomena .. ditto here ★ sigh times ★

Stymie52
09-09-17, 05:40 PM
Just got my carousel to Level 7. I have out 7 farmhouses and 1 toadstool farmhouse. Every collection from the 7 farmhouses yielded a golden cabbage. The toadstool farmhouse did not. This is a marked difference from the collections when the carousel was Level 6. Hang on everyone, the golden cabbage drops do get better. Now if only the ticket types would improve as well. I seem to be collecting mostly bronze tickets.

pandagurl11
09-09-17, 05:50 PM

Do you need the 30 feathers on the side goal before you can skip the tame?

pandagurl11
09-09-17, 05:57 PM
1st Collection Horsehair, Bronze Ticket

5th Mystery Box:
Toadstool Beam:rolleyes:

6th Mystery Box:
Baron's throne + Fangbeast Milk:mad:

not really good drops for all those tickets ...:mad::(

Have you collected from the Baron's Throne yet?

Has anyone collected yet? Would like to know what it drops....

SpiritWind00
09-09-17, 06:07 PM
Have you collected from the Baron's Throne yet?

Has anyone collected yet? Would like to know what it drops....
So far just coin. All of the inventory drops are on page 1. :)

Nope! :) The goal will stay there till you have all of your feathers accumulate and then the goal should complete (assuming you've got the other 2 items).

Indryia
09-09-17, 07:13 PM
My Carousel lvl 6 just drop 3 bronze tickets and a gold one. The first one

skeexix
09-09-17, 07:22 PM

I had 18/30 and spent the 25 gems and got the goose!

AnnirasSweets
09-09-17, 07:35 PM
I had 18/30 and spent the 25 gems and got the goose!

Worked for me too. I just upgraded to level 8 Carousel so I only had 3 feathers, spent the 25 gems and got the goose. After I placed it I opened the workshop and the option to craft the goose was still there, so perhaps after I finish my carousel I'll make another. Thanks for the heads up!

maxiandtaz
09-09-17, 07:58 PM

No I skipped the tame part and my feathers are still adding up

MoonVillage3
09-09-17, 11:29 PM
you'll need 30 new feathers anyway if you wish to craft another goose.
the workshop doesn't calculate the feathers collected beforehand...... unfortunately!
the goals stated are separate collections.

much cheaper to gem 25 for the tame goose..
saves energy, random collections and low feather supplies for the hats.
eventually near the end of the event, if you have enough feathers leftover
and after making all the hats needed for the upgrading..
you can make a second goose as the option remains.

Alohatami
09-09-17, 11:31 PM
Visually battling a goose. Audibly battling a tiger. 😂

tonimbm
09-10-17, 02:16 AM
I am sorry for being dense but there are comments in the thread on the 'quick collect' method and clicking on the Social button. I play on an iPad, and I can't see a social button on the main playing screen. If I go into the menu I can see a social button, but it doesn't speed up collections.
I have tried clicking on every button I can see but nothing happens...

Have I lost the plot?

Huge good luck to all suffering from the hurricanes at the moment.

SpiritWind00
09-10-17, 02:28 AM
I am sorry for being dense but there are comments in the thread on the 'quick collect' method and clicking on the Social button. I play on an iPad, and I can't see a social button on the main playing screen. If I go into the menu I can see a social button, but it doesn't speed up collections.

Have I lost the plot?

Here you go... :) there are a few ways, but the one used most to collect fast: multi click what you want to collect (eg, a whole rock outcropping or lots of farmhouses). click social icon, then exit.

Your ruler stands still and blue stars, coins and items come hurtling to one spot.

RevdKathy
09-10-17, 03:05 AM
I think the weakness to this quest, after reflection, is the poverty of the rewards. I have gems - I've been hoarding them. I could gem through the production of the hats (9 hats at 25 gems/hat =175 gems), add the booth (loss 20 gems) and skip the goose (25 gems). That's a total of 220 gems. It would be worth it if the prizes were good.

But nothing in the list so far comes close, apart from the extremely rare alicorn from the mystery box. Most drops are things most people are already maxxed on.

Come on S8, we don't mind jumping through your hoops, but make it worth our while!

OnlyOneRamoth
09-10-17, 03:11 AM
I don't quite understand why we would upgrade past level 5 if the drops are the same after that? The main attraction here seems to be the prize trades for which you need tickets....and I haven't seen any evidence that you get more tickets after level five....just the addition of the gold tickets. As far as I know, S8 has not indicated that drops change at all after level five? Spiritwind? Thanks!

xellosspoo
09-10-17, 03:25 AM
LoL This is just funny at this point.

My carousel was up to level 3 the first day, and then onto level 4 by the start/middle of the first full day. I'm now up level 6 (going after the 10 feathers). I've collected about every 2 hours (minus sleeping time) and I have yet to get anything other than bronze tickets. I've given up on the bronze ticket trades as I just get: 1 red petal, coins, 1 wool, 1 red dye, and 1 blue diamond/crystal/gem(?).

I do have to say that at level 5, it did once give me 3 bronze tickets, instead of 1 or 2. But I'm getting really fed up with bronze. At least if I had managed to get a silver somewhere it wouldn't be as irksome.

xellosspoo
09-10-17, 03:29 AM

Have I lost the plot?

You need to click on the menu button and then click on the social button. Then once the list of community/friends loads, it should quick collect all your actions. If the list is already loaded, click over to the next tab (friends/community) until it loads new names. (Those are the buttons on an iphone anyway.)

jaymieb2
09-10-17, 03:45 AM

I just collected from my carousel - collected a bronze ticket, battled a goose which dropped a feather, and then collected for the very first time from my tamed goose that I spent 25 gems to buy. It dropped a bronze ticket! I don't know if it always drops a ticket every 4 hours, but it definitely did this time!

nuttyangel_69
09-10-17, 03:45 AM
On level 6 carousel and still no tickets other than bronze. Think the game is trying to force me to gem out for the ticket booth to be able to trade them.

Chaotarch
09-10-17, 04:17 AM
Dont worry about Bronze Tickets!
Collect them.:cool: On higher Levels the Carousel Drops Silver and Gold Tickets.
I am happy about every Bronze Ticket i get for the Mystery Box Trade...:rolleyes::eek:

PrincessCupOButter
09-10-17, 04:24 AM

Have I lost the plot?

For iPad, I find the easiest quick collect method is to tap on several buildings, animals, etc, then swipe up to reveal the control panel, then back down to close it. Your items will then be collected without waiting for the ruler to run to each individual item. (Or you could do the same by swiping down to reveal notifications)
Hope this helps and good luck with the event!

maryamhjm
09-10-17, 04:51 AM
I just collected from my carousel - collected a bronze ticket, battled a goose which dropped a feather, and then collected for the very first time from my tamed goose that I spent 25 gems to buy. It dropped a bronze ticket! I don't know if it always drops a ticket every 4 hours, but it definitely did this time!

I spent the 25 gems as well yesterday and until now I do get a bronze ticket every time, now it would be nice if s8 let the tame goose drop feathers as well as it would make more sense and will help a lot. I am still at level 4 and only get bronze tickets still not 1 silver.
It would have been better if there were guaranteed drops once you get to a certain level for example from level 3 sometimes bronze and sometimes silver than when leveling up also sometimes gold until you reach level 10 than 1 of each ticket that gives more incentive to make the effort to level up al the way, but like most events it doesn't give you a better drop when leveling up besides coins and most of the event buildings goes in my storage anyway unless it does drop something good. We still do not know if the tickets drop after this event and become a permanent feature, it would be nice to know.

VersaceMorrow
09-10-17, 05:33 AM
Just collected my first gold ticket from a Level 6 carousel.
Collection of gold cabbages from farmhouses is very poor.
Mystery box trade has been very sad for me.
I am in Florida waiting for Hurricane Irma. We just finished putting the storm shutters on our house. Games are an escape from reality. This is supposed to be a festive, celebratory event for the Baron. S8, let's kick it up a little and improve these drops. Make us all feel good during this event. I could surely use it about now.

Keep safe and my hopes are with you in coming out of the hurricane without loss.

MoonVillage3
09-10-17, 06:44 AM
Dont worry about Bronze Tickets!
Collect them.:cool: On higher Levels the Carousel Drops Silver and Gold Tickets.
I am happy about every Bronze Ticket i get for the Mystery Box Trade...:rolleyes::eek:

this is comforting to know;)
seems like the Elvens have taken over Carosel & Company.. bronze drops have taken over:eek:

jackylina29
09-10-17, 06:52 AM
I have yet to get a silver or gold ticket from carousel or goose drops...my carousel is level 6...at what level did everyone's start dropping tickets that were silver or gold? After so long of just bronze tickets my heart might skip a beat if it drops something better;)

peachtreeshoppe
09-10-17, 07:00 AM
My love sheep and turkey sheep help w wool.

Stymie52
09-10-17, 07:01 AM
Keep safe and my hopes are with you in coming out of the hurricane without loss.

Many thanks for your kind thoughts. Thankfully the hurricane is still heading west, so the winds will not be as bad as originally expected. They will still be strong, but no longer hurricane force.
Meanwhile, I will continue to play until we lose power. I am at Level 8 now, and I have finally run out of wool. The cabbages are coming slowly but steadily. I am still getting mostly bronze tickets. Only 1 silver so far. Hopefully I will start to get better ticket drops. I would love to do Mystery Box trades, but I hate to waste the tickets. The trades I did do earlier were kind of pathetic.

Jackiesq
09-10-17, 07:02 AM
My ugly goose (spent the 25 gems) gives me silver or bronze every collection about 50/50.
Got my first gold from my level 6 carousel now, but I'm done with this event!
Geese are everywhere now included the feathers, but it takes at least 10 energy to defeat them!
I need 50 golden cabbages now for next level, but my energy really is the bottleneck now!
I got only 1 golden cabbage from harvesting 20 cabbages!
Toadstool farmhouse can only be used when I have a monster, because it spawnes that useless energy taking soldiers!
Usual farmhouses give 1 golden cabbage about every 5 collections...
With fighting the geese and collecting the golden cabbages my energy is used!
So I need to spend all my energy and the only thing I know is that I have a CHANCE for a nice prize! No guarantees you get 20 gold for the pony. No guarantees you get something from the mysterybox. But being flagged out on prizes from the bronze or silver trade seems to be guaranteed!
Happy Birthday Castle Story, I'm afraid many players will go home before the party is over...

jaymieb2
09-10-17, 07:07 AM

That is your choice of course. I always have terrible luck with drops... figured I would only get bronze all the way through, as normal for me, so I jumped at the chance to have a way to convert them. Usually, these kin of things are priced out of range for me, but 50, with 20 returned wasn't bad. I spent the 25 for the goose, too. Just started a ticket conversion for a gold ticket. Only 19 more to go! All in all, I think the horse is more than worth the 55 gems i will have spent on the event! :-)

VersaceMorrow
09-10-17, 07:11 AM
Many thanks for your kind thoughts. Thankfully the hurricane is still heading west, so the winds will not be as bad as originally expected. They will still be strong, but no longer hurricane force.
Meanwhile, I will continue to play until we lose power. I am at Level 8 now, and I have finally run out of wool. The cabbages are coming slowly but steadily. I am still getting mostly bronze tickets. Only 1 silver so far. Hopefully I will start to get better ticket drops. I would love to do Mystery Box trades, but I hate to waste the tickets. The trades I did do earlier were kind of pathetic.

Glad to hear it....as for the wool, check the shop for the bunny. I'm not sure if it is available to buy year round or only an Easter but if you can buy it now it drops wool every half hour.

Indryia
09-10-17, 07:32 AM
My ugly goose (spent the 25 gems) gives me silver or bronze every collection about 50/50.
Got my first gold from my level 6 carousel now, but I'm done with this event!
Geese are everywhere now included the feathers, but it takes at least 10 energy to defeat them!
I need 50 golden cabbages now for next level, but my energy really is the bottleneck now!
I got only 1 golden cabbage from harvesting 20 cabbages!
Toadstool farmhouse can only be used when I have a monster, because it spawnes that useless energy taking soldiers!
Usual farmhouses give 1 golden cabbage about every 5 collections...
With fighting the geese and collecting the golden cabbages my energy is used!
So I need to spend all my energy and the only thing I know is that I have a CHANCE for a nice prize! No guarantees you get 20 gold for the pony. No guarantees you get something from the mysterybox. But being flagged out on prizes from the bronze or silver trade seems to be guaranteed!
Happy Birthday Castle Story, I'm afraid many players will go home before the party is over...

I think you are at the point where you can just relax and enjoy the game.
You need to level up 4 more levels with 12 days to go.
I was in the same situation yesterday, scared of 50 cabbages. And keep collecting and collecting. I have even more now but I forgot about rocks lol.
Just play the game as normally, and don't check your inventory after every collection.

I also got a gold ticket yesterday. And today I got another one.
Plus, the drunk goose give a bronze ticket every time.

Stymie52
09-10-17, 07:57 AM
Glad to hear it....as for the wool, check the shop for the bunny. I'm not sure if it is available to buy year round or only an Easter but if you can buy it now it drops wool every half hour.

I have the bunny out, but did not realize that I could collect every 30 minutes. Thanks for the tip.

Jackiesq
09-10-17, 08:11 AM
I think you are at the point where you can just relax and enjoy the game.
You need to level up 4 more levels with 12 days to go.
I was in the same situation yesterday, scared of 50 cabbages. And keep collecting and collecting. I have even more now but I forgot about rocks lol.
Just play the game as normally, and don't check your inventory after every collection.

I also got a gold ticket yesterday. And today I got another one.
Plus, the drunk goose give a bronze ticket every time.

I stop upgrading! And yes I relax! 😊
Only collecting from carousel and the ugly goose, and hoping for enough tickets for the pony or maybe the mystery boxes. I park a monster to avoid spawning more geese.
And all other energy will be used for my open storyline goals. 😉

lydiahin
09-10-17, 08:20 AM
Just collected from 8 farm houses, 1 golden cabbage; just awful!!

thitasha
09-10-17, 08:35 AM
Skunkupie milk from mystery box *facepalm*

Chaotarch
09-10-17, 08:38 AM
:mad::mad:next Mystery-Box-Desaster:mad::mad::

2 Energy...

really S8? corrupted by the Baron himself?:(

Smr1019
09-10-17, 09:00 AM
I still haven't received a silver ticket and i been at level5 since yesterday

Smr1019
09-10-17, 09:02 AM
I stop upgrading! And yes I relax! 😊
Only collecting from carousel and the ugly goose, and hoping for enough tickets for the pony or maybe the mystery boxes. I park a monster to avoid spawning more geese.
And all other energy will be used for my open storyline goals. 😉

THIS..exactly what I believe I'm gonna do.

LynniesDragons
09-10-17, 09:04 AM
The Baron's Carosel drops the fighting Goose. I was on Level 3 & my 3rd day before getting it, which was last night (9/9/17). I got 2 feathers
& this morning, just got another fighting Goose & got 3 feathers, but I only have 3 feathers showing. So This may be another glitzy. Kinda
Makes me mad as I still can't make the cap, but At this point, I don't really get excited about this game anymore. I used to always finish, but in the last 2 or 3 quests, I haven't completed them. I am retired & have a lot more time to play than people who work, so this is pretty lame.
Good Luck!

calicokittennope
09-10-17, 09:07 AM
Hey, earlier I thought I was reading about how in that Got your Goose quest our feathers tally up toward goose making.

Pretty sure it doesn't though?

I have 1 feather right now.

In workshop it says 1/30 (actually I forget where but I think it was workshop, all my buildings are busy making stuff so I can't double check)
In Got your Goose quest it says 21/30, so Ivy is tallying all that I get but the work shop is still going to want more feathers :(

So I think we still do have to gather 30 feathers maybe?

Would much rather have a goose leap out of farm houses than a energy drink fueled toadlet that STILL hasn't been told to simmer down. If the toady houses are giving a higher ratio of cabbages (not feeling it man...) then they should give a zero ratio of attacking me >:|

meme1098
09-10-17, 09:39 AM
Just collected from 8 farm houses, 1 golden cabbage; just awful!!

Skunkupie milk from mystery box *facepalm*

I still haven't received a silver ticket and i been at level5 since yesterday

This is one lame celebration...SMH. That Mystery Box is not worth your time either unless you're lucky enough to get an Ali. Not holding my breath there. I'm pretty tired of all the repetitive tapping on rocks, farmhouses.

SkyDragon_Grandine
09-10-17, 09:57 AM
I've been on level 6 since last night. I received one gold ticket, every other time I got bronze.

Edit on 9/11: Getting silver and gold after I upgraded to 7.

PrincessCupOButter
09-10-17, 10:35 AM
So for 7 bronze, 2 silver and 1 gold ticket I get a mystery box with a skunkupines milk?!? :mad: Is this the Barons Birthday or the Elven trades part 2?
I'm better off converting the bronze to silver and doing a silver trade, which at least gave me a ready made shirt. Hey, that's 10 less blue stones to chop rocks for!

I was actually kind of enjoying this, in spite of the low goose spawn rate and the low cabbage drop rate. But the fun gets sucked away very quickly when the rewards are sooooo not worth the investment. I've spent 55 gems for the ticket booth and the goofy-goose. And I was considering spending a few more gems to skip a few hats......even happen to have a gem sale offer right now....but I've decided 55 will be my limit for this one. The return just isn't worth investing more. (Especially considering my luck....or more precisely, lack thereof. I'm pretty sure I won't find an alicorn in there with the skunk milk.)

Edited to give some credit where it's due. Tried again and got the poodle from a mystery box. It's no ali but better than skunk milk. Still, I think I'll stick to the silver and bronze trades and save the gold for the pony.

Stymie52
09-10-17, 10:56 AM
Hey, earlier I thought I was reading about how in that Got your Goose quest our feathers tally up toward goose making.

In workshop it says 1/30 (actually I forget where but I think it was workshop, all my buildings are busy making stuff so I can't double check)
In Got your Goose quest it says 21/30, so Ivy is tallying all that I get but the work shop is still going to want more feathers :(

Would much rather have a goose leap out of farm houses than a energy drink fueled toadlet that STILL hasn't been told to simmer down. If the toady houses are giving a higher ratio of cabbages (not feeling it man...) then they should give a zero ratio of attacking me >:|

Collect from your regular farmhouses first. At least one of mine always spawns a fangbeast. Then I collect from the toadstool farmhouse before fighting the fangbeast. Then the toadlette soldier cannot spawn because you already have a monster on the board. The fangbeast is only 5 hits to ****. This way you almost never have to fight those annoying soldiers which take more energy than 5 swipes. You can still get a cabbage from the toadstool farmhouse. I must say that I very rarely get a golden cabbage from the toadstool farmhouse anyway, even before I figured out the above method. Better luck!

PrincessCupOButter
09-10-17, 11:06 AM

The goal tallies all the feathers you have collected so far. It does not take into account those you've used to make hats. So even after you complete the goal to collect 30, you will still need to keep collecting until you actually have 30 in inventory in order to craft the goose.

I'm not seeing a better chance of cabbages from the toadhouse, so I only collect from it if I've already got another monster spawned. Someone really needs to tell those little soldiers that the war is over!

tigarlilyvol
09-10-17, 11:12 AM

There are 2 parts to this goal, part 1 Gather goose feathers keeps a count of how many you have collected in total, right now mine says 16/30. Part 4 is Tame the ugly goose and it takes 30 feathers that you have in your inventory. If you have used some to make the hats you still need 30 in your inventory that are available to use on ugly goose. I have 1 in inventory so I will need 29 more to craft the goose.

Oops double post!

AnnirasSweets
09-10-17, 11:26 AM
The mystery trade just gave me a Dragon and a Expansion Permit? I didn't know the dragon was possible so I thought I'd spread the word.

I'm not sure how I feel about this event to be honest, I'm hoping it's too soon to tell and things will turn around in a few more days. Fingers crossed.

fhyffddh
09-10-17, 11:31 AM
I'm debating between upgrading my Carousel to Level 7 or crafting an Ugly Goose. I'm not sure which is a more helpful use of feathers at this stage - getting an additional, constant source of bronze/silver tickets I can use to get more resources to upgrade the Carousel (I need a TON of wool), or having a higher chance of getting gold/silver tickets for higher level trades from the Carousel.

Did people at Level 7+ notice a big difference with tickets/goose spawns above Level 6?

EDIT: Would prefer to save my gems. Thanks!

zoroak
09-10-17, 11:39 AM
I'm debating between upgrading my Carousel to Level 7 or crafting an Ugly Goose. I'm not sure which is a more helpful use of feathers at this stage - getting an additional, constant source of bronze/silver tickets I can use to get more resources to upgrade the Carousel (I need a TON of wool), or having a higher chance of getting gold/silver tickets for higher level trades from the Carousel.

Did people at Level 7+ notice a big difference with tickets/goose spawns above Level 6?

Slightly better chance of silver and gold tickets, the higher the level of carousel. If you have 25 gems, I reiterate what I posted yesterday, save the 30 feathers for carousel upgrading and for the goose side goal, just skip 'tame the goose' for 25 gems, ignore all the other parts, feathers, cabbage, rope and hence no need to craft the goose. If you just skip for 25 gems, the goose will appear in your inventory. The goose drops tickets every collection.

Andro45
09-10-17, 12:12 PM
I don't think I'm doing too bad. 10 days left (it says 11, but that means 10 plus a couple of hours) and both caroussels are at level 5. I need 8 red dye in my second kingdom and 14 in my main kingdom. I'm out of red petals, so I make the red dye as soon as I have enough.
I got 1 silver ticket in kingdom #1.
I'm not overly enthousiastic about the prizes. Storm8 could have done better. The horse for golden tickets is mwah, so I'll try my luck with the mystery boxes, should I get some gold tickets.

tromalyt
09-10-17, 12:18 PM
Slightly better chance of silver and gold tickets, the higher the level of carousel. If you have 25 gems, I reiterate what I posted yesterday, save the 30 feathers for carousel upgrading and for the goose side goal, just skip 'tame the goose' for 25 gems, ignore all the other parts, feathers, cabbage, rope and hence no need to craft the goose. If you just skip for 25 gems, the goose will appear in your inventory. The goose drops tickets every collection.

OMG, thanks. I got the goose. It is so nice to have another source of tickets.

riverly
09-10-17, 12:19 PM
Is there anything special about this pony other than it has a shirt and hat? I wonder if it will give energy or if it will just be regular horse........stuff.

appppppplecrumble
09-10-17, 12:34 PM
ok, i know i never seem to look at things the same ways as anyone else but is two things

1) on page one the picture it says the pony can drop tokens or gold things (says chance to drop the pictured things)

it says the secret box trade thingy can drop then shows 'good stuff' in the pictures which it has a chance to drop then adds 'and more' so it's those things & more & other options (less 'good' options it seems)

it doesn't say 'and more' on the pony, therefore it has a chance to drop tokens or gold things only??? bcos it doesn't say and more so we cud argue is a chance to drop tokens or gold things only??

they put the disclaimer on the secret trade thingy, that says 'and more' so we can't moan at less stellar drops (thou cud hope for better) as it does exactly what it says on the tin or am i looking at this wrong i'm no lawyer type.

2) the speeding up thingy???

i do understand if it's in the middle of a 'free' energy 15 minutes but otherwise??? do people really do it ??? i love how we all play the same game differently.

it's just (& even as a person who sees silver linings before clouds & def 1/2 full glasses) occasionally S8 do frustrate me.

i take great pleasure on these occasions thinking of my little ruler as a S8 employee. i make her run around like crazy doing an action at each compass point banging on rocks etc etc. EVUL CACKLE.

Also it's not like is a gym in CS they can go to & ivys pies are very fattening, it's all the tail in them goes straight to your erm tail. The ruler needs the workout imo.

i wish i got more then 40 clicks every 2 hours & quite enjoy doing them. It must be me, it normally is.

3) (of my two things) so i needed a bronze token so i cud do the trade of silver tokens & bronze tokens making a gold & finish the quest to get the gems back to spend on the goose. 1st collection first ever silver, next collection first ever gold. go figure.

Thoughts, prayers, love, hope & whatever else i can send from England to the US atm. The world is holding its breath & you close.

HuckleTown
09-10-17, 12:37 PM
Is there anything special about this pony other than it has a shirt and hat? I wonder if it will give energy or if it will just be regular horse........stuff.

Great question: what is the end goal of this very frustrating, random drop filled, CS birthday celebration? Are we all spending time worrying about this for nothing?
I refuse to buy the ticket booth because I won't be forced by S8 to spend gems to manufacture silver and gold tickets. Is the horse the "final prize" we are working toward? And what are the drops?

riverly
09-10-17, 12:52 PM
I can't see the whole picture of the pony and drops on page one. I do see a golden apple. But I have other sources of golden apples. So I'm not sure if there is any drops that are outstanding as of now. For me it may truly be a wild goose chase. Great name for this event!!! Love it.
Right now it seems I'm forming a bronze ticket collection. I wonder what the max is?

calicokittennope
09-10-17, 12:57 PM
Thank you! Now I see why so many were 25gem toward the goose! I think he's adorable. It wasn't until I took off my glasses and leaned in to see him real good that I realised how rad he looks lol. I can't really see great at laptop distance, everything looks different heh.

Oh man I might just 25gem him. I'll wait till I'm less zinged on pain pill and all to decide. Now feels like a bad time to choose.

Also ohmygosh I can't believe I didn't think to fangbeast first, toady house 2nd, thank you very much!

I thought the pony was actually a burro. Dressed up like the Baron to further mock the Baron's ways :| So did my friend who plays too.

AnnirasSweets
09-10-17, 01:11 PM
I can't see the whole picture of the pony and drops on page one. I do see a golden apple. But I have other sources of golden apples. So I'm not sure if there is any drops that are outstanding as of now. For me it may truly be a wild goose chase. Great name for this event!!! Love it.
Right now it seems I'm forming a bronze ticket collection. I wonder what the max is?

I'm with you on the pony, I'm mostly maxed on gold items so I don't really need another source. However, if the pony dropped other items after the event it might be worth it. I'll hold off until I can see what others are getting from him. I think the max on all the tickets is 99, at least that's what the back of the inventory cards say.

appppppplecrumble
09-10-17, 01:15 PM

Hi riverly,

dunno if this helps any, sure you know it, but are you looking at the forum pages in mobile format or full site? (is a toggle/change thing at bottom of screen)

if i'm on anything but full site pictures are either not there or i can't see the right hand side of the post

my phone is forever flipping me between the two options, needing me to keep signing back in. i keep meaning to look into it.

it's gold apples & gold nuggets btw if that helps (plus tokens atm) nothing else is pictured

riverly
09-10-17, 01:29 PM
Hi riverly,

dunno if this helps any, sure you know it, but are you looking at the forum pages in mobile format or full site? (is a toggle/change thing at bottom of screen)

if i'm on anything but full site pictures are either not there or i can't see the right hand side of the post

my phone is forever flipping me between the two options, needing me to keep signing back in. i keep meaning to look into it.

it's gold apples & gold nuggets btw if that helps (plus tokens atm) nothing else is picturedthanks for the details. Not on full site because print becomes too small. Too much eye strain. I probably need to take screen shots.
Now if the pony was Ali'ish I would be trying harder than I am now.
Now somewhat casual play.
As for as speeding up, I might do that with carousel if I have the goods for upgrades because I like to collect before upgrading because timer resets.
But I hardly ever speed up.

zoroak
09-10-17, 01:44 PM
The Pfefferknot pony drops tickets, horse hairs, iron ore and silver ores, 6h collection. The golden nugget and golden apple are very rare drops, I think I might have had the latter drop once but can't be sure. Goose spawns, blue gems and golden cabbages will definitely stop after the event but i don't know if the tickets would also stop dropping from the pony and carousel. If tickets continue to drop, then you should get a chance at the mystery box every so often, which makes the pony worth getting. If not, then not useful. Lucky magic still drops from the cauldron and usable in the lucky workshop after the event so I'm hoping this is the case here but chances are slim.

neska04
09-10-17, 01:50 PM
On the plus side, although levelling up requires more cabbages and silver with each upgrade, the requirements for shirts and caps are modest, with an increase from one each to two each from level 7. That does appear to make things far more achievable and optimistic, given the spawn rate of geese.

Good luck to everyone!

Alohatami
09-10-17, 01:59 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already. I've read through about 20 pages of this thread and didn't see if it he'd been answered. If I pay the 25 gems to skip crafting the goose, will it show up in my inventory even if I haven't completed the other steps of "Got Your Goose" yet? (I'm still very short on feathers.)

zoroak
09-10-17, 02:04 PM
Yes, the goose will be in your inventory if you skip for 25 gems

peachtreeshoppe
09-10-17, 03:06 PM
All of the ticket business stops in 1.5 weeks, right? Or does the pony supply tickets after the event, so the trades in the prize and ticket booths will still exist/have a purpose?

EsmeW2
09-10-17, 03:28 PM
Yes, the goose will be in your inventory if you skip for 25 gems

I read all of the posts about this and found it hard to believe it would work, but I gave it a go and it really does. Goose sitting on board now for just 25 gems!

tadertottootie
09-10-17, 03:50 PM
Are there anymore sources for red petals besides the earlier event roses and the red trillium? I spent all my gems on the goose and need more red petals to continue.

tadertottootie
09-10-17, 03:52 PM
Are there anymore sources for red petals besides the earlier event roses and the red trillium? I spent all my gems on the goose and need more red petals to continue.

Should have mentioned sources for fairly new players.

AnnirasSweets
09-10-17, 03:53 PM
I read all of the posts about this and found it hard to believe it would work, but I gave it a go and it really does. Goose sitting on board now for just 25 gems!

I thought the same thing, but it is such a pleasant surprise right? Usually I pride myself in not spending gems on events and crafting at least 2 of the featured animal but this time... I'm not that crazy about the goose and was having trouble finding motivation in crafting it. On the other hand, the collector in me demanding I have one so spending the 25 gems seemed like a perfect compromise for me personally. Now I can focus on the other, fun parts of the event and still have the goose checked off my list.

jbfps116
09-10-17, 04:12 PM
got the goose for 25 gems.
making 4 more toad farmhouses.
ALL tickets go through the ticket booth to get gold for pony.
THEN only will i start on mystery boxes.

PrincessCupOButter
09-10-17, 04:13 PM

Check out the first post on page 1 of this thread for a list of all possible sources of red petals. Patches of tall grass and plants in logs are possibilities, but not guaranteed. If you have any Treeple, they can drop the tall grass and plants in logs. Or you can buy them for coins in the market.

riverly
09-10-17, 04:16 PM
Are there anymore sources for red petals besides the earlier event roses and the red trillium? I spent all my gems on the goose and need more red petals to continue.page 1 has sources of red petals. Did you happen to do the event where romantic larkspur were given? They drop red petals pretty often.

LiriTanglethorn
09-10-17, 04:38 PM
The crafted goose SHOULD drop feathers. I'm very disappointed it doesn't after spending 25 gems to get one. :mad:

brynn108
09-10-17, 04:44 PM
My option to pay 25 gems to tame goose is gone. Was there this morning but now gone. 🙁

Queenzod
09-10-17, 04:48 PM
My option to pay 25 gems to tame goose is gone. Was there this morning but now gone. 🙁

I just went to skip for the goose and mine is gone, too! What is this? It's completely unfair that they take this away! Some folks got a huge advantage while others get screwed. Obviously *someone* works on the weekend to have removed this.

S8, what's the deal? Are you being unfair AGAIN? Give us this option back.

Alohatami
09-10-17, 04:57 PM
I just went to skip for the goose and mine is gone, too! What is this? It's completely unfair that they take this away! Some folks got a huge advantage while others get screwed. Obviously *someone* works on the weekend to have removed this.

S8, what's the deal? Are you being unfair AGAIN? Give us this option back.
O! M! G! My option is gone now, too. That is beyond ridiculous! I don't even know what to say. They obviously didn't intend for that option to be there, but once the mistake was made, and taken advantage of by many players, it should be left there for everyone. Shame on you, Storm8.

Editing to add: I don't even feel like playing anymore. Think I'll go read a book instead.

Queenzod
09-10-17, 05:05 PM
The more I think about this the angrier I get. When you make an error like this, you have to suck it up. The number of times S8 has done this is too many to count. What is wrong with you people? Don't you check things before they go live? What kind of idiots are you employing that you can't get a simple game right?

I'm done.

meme1098
09-10-17, 05:09 PM
Yep...Binky, was just thinking of the wedding Ali debacle but I know there were a few others.

You guys are something else! You can't just pull that away now that you realized you made a mistake! Some birthday celebration. It's like you took the present away after giving it to the Birthday kid. You just don't do that!!'

riverly
09-10-17, 05:31 PM
I'm kinda expecting that we will have a disappearing goose debacle for those who got the goose.

Queenzod
09-10-17, 05:34 PM
I'm kinda expecting that we will have a disappearing goose debacle for those who got the goose.

How are they going to determine who gemmed the goose and who got it with collected feathers? They can't know. I'm so tired of them messing things up.

appppppplecrumble
09-10-17, 05:55 PM
Have they at least made a statement on the forum respectfully telling their customers what has happened & why they have done this? not just changed it on the quiet? my fone is taking forever to load the forums atm.

Maybe it was a loop-hole type mistake they made & we took advantage of it. Maybe it wasn't planned this way. But surely they can imagine the PR disaster & loss of good will by changing it. Especially when i'm not sure many people have been that impressed with this quest, cud we do the lawyer one again instead that was brilliant.

Surely just letting it go wouldn't loose them that many in gems sells? Especially if you compare with Disgruntled players def spending less gems possibly for a couple of weeks of quests till they get confidence back in this game we all love. i truly hope they re-instate it for people & don't try the here have an alpaca at the end of the quest as a 'present' route.

good luck

xxx

apple

Indryia
09-10-17, 06:12 PM
Yep...Binky, was just thinking of the wedding Ali debacle but I know there were a few others.

You guys are something else! You can't just pull that away now that you realized you made a mistake! Some birthday celebration. It's like you took the present away after giving it to the Birthday kid. You just don't do that!!'

Do you remember when they introduced purple Alicorns in MRC ? They gave a full energy refill daily .... until they switched to 4,5 energies.

midninghtcm
09-10-17, 06:15 PM
I'm glad the upgrades for the carousel isn't that steep, but the amount of goose drops in my kingdom do seem to be a lot less than others.

Also, is it just me, or am I the only one who hasn't, since the event started, collected anything else other than bronze tickets? I've got nothing but bronze with nothing else in sight. Its a bit of a bummer but overall the quest isn't bad at all. It seems doable.

What happens to the carousel and the booth after the event? Will the booth just remain a useless thing to toss into our inventories and the carousel just drop a few coins? Any speculations on it?

kareichan
09-10-17, 06:16 PM
This time people who started first took an advantage on getting the goose. The previous event, thanks to the complaints of the first players, those who waited got drop improvement, but it was useless for the first players because time was up for them by then.

What should be modified are some useless rewards that consume silver and golden tickets, or at least a bit improved, in my opinion. Getting a beast milk from a mystery trade is kinda discouraging.

Indryia
09-10-17, 06:18 PM

Me too ! I even wanted to suggest that someone should make a "private unofficial " forum where all those glitches can be discussed without fear and far away from indiscreet eyes lol

But I though it will be too excessive ...

calicokittennope
09-10-17, 06:30 PM
Even "Got our Goose" quest that Ivy gives... you know?

The gems went up I think on the feathers. I do not remember it being 70+

I am at 25/30 and it will require 70 gems if I want them last 5 by way of gems.

I almost snorted water out my nose while taking a drink and checking my progress!

I'd swear it was 25 gems from the start.

This sucks. This is what having seizures today does, I miss out on the 25 gem goose bleh. I am used to the seizures so I'm more upset over the goose because clearly on labor day weekend someone's working or saw the posts and went in or remoted in to "fix" it. Could at least hike their socks up and say something to us about it :/ Sneaky sneaky.

AstronomyDan
09-10-17, 06:37 PM
S8 just doesn't seem to get it, nor do they listen to us either...

They haven't figured out that random drops upset everyone that plays since it is so unfair for most instead of being even for everyone!
They constantly change things (many times for the worse) during an event - such as this 'fix' of the 25 gem goose
And don't get me started on the purple alicorn!!!!

I am playing this event, but you'll never see me spend another penny on buying gems or other sale items again (oh, and let's not forget that S8 still continues to ignore our requests for a confirmation note when 'accidentally' using gems!).

S8 has burned every bridge with me, and this event continues to prove that they simply don't really care about the people playing - it's all about the bottom line... which as long-time players leave or get discouraged like me, I've got imagine that their income also suffers as a result.

I AM glad that some of you are getting fortunate rates of drops or were able to get the goose before S8 changed that mid-event (which again, is TOTALLY unfair to everyone else)... but I have not had a pleasant experience with this game in a very long time - but there are quite a few friends I still chat with online, who for the most part, only chat with others and don't play any more... and I'm pretty much in that same boat. I'll go through my energy to do stuff, but then I'm chatting with my neighbors for the next 20-30 minutes.

Anyway, my prayers for those in Florida as Irma pounds the entire state. (btw, has anyone noticed that not a single post anywhere has made any mention of either Harvey or Irma from S8? I think that's a clear indication of the mentality of those who run this company and how sad it is that they don't seem to want to offer any comments about the tens of millions of people being effected... truly sad). :(

Indryia
09-10-17, 06:39 PM
Even "Got our Goose" quest that Ivy gives... you know?

The gems went up I think on the feathers. I do not remember it being 70+

I am at 25/30 and it will require 70 gems if I want them last 5 by way of gems.

I almost snorted water out my nose while taking a drink and checking my progress!

I'd swear it was 25 gems from the start.

This sucks. This is what having seizures today does, I miss out on the 25 gem goose bleh. I am used to the seizures so I'm more upset over the goose because clearly on labor day weekend someone's working or saw the posts and went in or remoted in to "fix" it. Could at least hike their socks up and say something to us about it :/ Sneaky sneaky.

No, it was 25 gems to tame the goose. For feather I guess it must be between 10-15 gems for one. I had 250 gems at one point.

SpiritWind00
09-10-17, 07:02 PM
I've submitted a report questioning this change....

chewingthecud
09-10-17, 07:03 PM
I just upgraded to level 7 and managed to get the 30 feathers for the side goal. I then wanted to skip the "tame" element with 25 gold but the option is gone. I am not that happy about this as I was counting on these extra tickets and bought the exchange booth. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sorry I just saw others have complained about this as well. Ummmm, S8, you can't change the rules of a game once it has started. People rely on the rules and pay money based on those rules. That's how contracts work and that is what this game is - fee for service.

ktorewqas
09-10-17, 07:20 PM
Would you please ask them if the tickets and trade will be available after event? Thanks <3��

Alohatami
09-10-17, 07:27 PM
Thank you, SpiritWind. At the moment, I've actually removed the game from my phone, but depending on how they answer this, I may reinstall it. I do like the game. A lot. But things like this just suck the fun out so fast. Thanks again for looking into it.

SpiritWind00
09-10-17, 07:29 PM
Would you please ask them if the tickets and trade will be available after event? Thanks <3��
No problem... Done :)

janddolphins
09-10-17, 07:48 PM
Behind on reading but commenting as others were sharing bronze ticket trades about 200 posts ago (yeah I'm behind lol) Seems like feathers are a very rare prize then. I too have done about 5-7 bronze ticket trades (didn't keep exact track) and no feathers yet. Golden cabbage, wool, and red dye. But I suppose right now I have nothing else to do with them as I don't plan to buy the ticket booth. They will come in handy for mystery box, but that's after I get a pony so we have a long way to go.

While the concept is fun, I do think in a day or two I will start to become bored as we are doing the exact same moves, and will have to keep it up for two weeks. Will be a champion of stamina! Way to early to tell. As of now I want the horse and goose and I'll be happy. If I find out leveling to 10 makes the building functional in some way when the event is over then I will put more energy into it.

I hope, being that we have so much time everyone else manages to get what it is they seek as well!

olcastle
09-10-17, 08:08 PM
Tea Cup Poodle
Info: A poofy poodle! Pet it to see what it found for you.
Found: Mystery Box trade in the Prize Booth (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100669)
Collection time: 8 hours
Drops: silver ticket, an ultramarine egg, and horsehair. Second collection was a bronze ticket, ultramarine egg, and horsehair. silver, prime rib, bacon and jewels

Seems like Tea Cup Poodle was changed too, it doesn't drop any tickets anymore.
No ultramarine eggs also.

Mikachernova
09-10-17, 08:27 PM
From level 5 my carousel started giving only silver tickets! And no bronze ones at all. Cannot make golden because have no bronze ones. And cannot make mistery box because no bronze ones. Storm8 think about it!!! Bronze tickets should fall together with golden and silver ones... Every time we have nonsenses in game.

Irma_Isle
09-10-17, 08:37 PM
Anyone who finish the quest line. How many golden ticket as final reward? Thank You

zaccy678
09-10-17, 08:43 PM
The goose goal seems like it's been messed up.

The goal marks off *total* feathers that you've collected, with a goal of 30.

But then to craft the goose takes *another* 30 feathers.

It seems like they've stuffed up with the planning on this one.

Mikachernova
09-10-17, 08:46 PM
Is there any increase in number of tickets dropped on a higher levels of carousel? Injust got only one bronze ticket from level 6 carousel. If there is no increase in number then why should we upgrade it at all?

AnnirasSweets
09-10-17, 08:57 PM
The higher you upgrade the Carousel the better ticket drops we're supposed to get. Mine is currently at level 9 and my last collection was 1 gold ticket and 3 bronze but as always in CS drops vary.

flowerqueen007
09-10-17, 09:06 PM
anyone who finish the quest line. How many golden ticket as final reward? Thank you

one :(

flowerqueen007
09-10-17, 09:10 PM
I have an unlucky game, I never got an aquamarine ali, and nor have I got a faerie ali this time either so I dont expect to get any decent prize from the mystery boxes, but the ticket drops are driving me insane, I am only getting silver, no bronze, so I cant convert the silver to gold without bronze, I wish there was another craft in the ticket booth, turning silver into bronze.

HappyBunny09
09-10-17, 10:23 PM
I'm at level 5 and still ONLY get bronze tickets no silver ones and very little chance of feathers what's up with that.??

AnisWa
09-10-17, 10:48 PM
I'm now on Level 9....my drops for tickets are stingy ...the majority have been bronze, I've gotten 3 silver and 1 gold. But never more than 1 ticket each drop. This nonsense with taking away the 25 gems to tame the goose is foul play! And, since when does an S8 employee check in to do such a low, sneaky trick like that? Where was that person, when the other events were ridiculous and, we needed changes. We were always told that things couldn't be taken care of because it was the weekend. I don't see any significant changes in the carousel, it won't be spinning or the animals on it, aren't going up & down, nothing special. I think I'm going to stop collecting feathers, cabbages and dye. I'm looking for the golden tickets, like on Willy Wonka!

Jackiesq
09-10-17, 11:25 PM
I'm now on Level 9....my drops for tickets are stingy ...the majority have been bronze, I've gotten 3 silver and 1 gold. But never more than 1 ticket each drop. This nonsense with taking away the 25 gems to tame the goose is foul play! And, since when does an S8 employee check in to do such a low, sneaky trick like that? Where was that person, when the other events were ridiculous and, we needed changes. We were always told that things couldn't be taken care of because it was the weekend. I don't see any significant changes in the carousel, it won't be spinning or the animals on it, aren't going up & down, nothing special. I think I'm going to stop collecting feathers, cabbages and dye. I'm looking for the golden tickets, like on Willy Wonka!

Maybe we have to buy chocolat bars to improve our chance for the golden tickets! 😉
But it's crazy, a birthday party must be fun for everyone! I had fun during the hunt and most of the events seems to be doable lately, but this.... 😦

farmgirl8888
09-10-17, 11:57 PM
So sorry, one of my neighbors asked me if the ticket both was worth purchasing but, in my hurry to get to all my neighbors in time, I deleted the guestion from my post by mistake, before seeing who it was. My apologies to whomever that was! I am Avalon, and since I am not getting any gold tickets from my carousel, it has been worth it for me.

calicokittennope
09-11-17, 01:22 AM
I've never had or been to a birthday party but I kind of always imagined them to be filled with way more fun.

Anaboe
09-11-17, 03:03 AM
Slowly, my interest in this game is fading... Have been playing since right after the Love Shack, never missed out on an event, finished each and everyone.

But now... Repeatative, boring, too many luck-drops, too high demands, no real rewards.

Some birthday-party this is. It sure is fitting for the Baron.

klod7
09-11-17, 03:07 AM
Hi .I am level 50. I got all the faethers to tame the goose and when I do the action it was impossible because my workshops were busy to do thread and hat. So when the thread finished I tried again but it is impossible: the game demands 30 feathers. What can I do ? Sorry for mistakes because I' m not an American woman :-(

CathyDucky
09-11-17, 03:11 AM
I have yet to get a silver or gold ticket from carousel or goose drops...my carousel is level 6...at what level did everyone's start dropping tickets that were silver or gold? After so long of just bronze tickets my heart might skip a beat if it drops something better;)

At level 6, i received 1 gold and 1 silver once each

SpiritWind00
09-11-17, 03:14 AM
Hi .I am level 50. I got all the faethers to tame the goose and when I do the action it was impossible because my workshops were busy to do thread and hat. So when the thread finished I tried again but it is impossible: the game demands 30 feathers. What can I do ? Sorry for mistakes because I' m not an American woman :-(
The side goal for the goose counts all of the feathers you've collected during the whole event. You really need way more than 30 feathers... You need 30 for the goose, and 55 to make 11 hats (11x5=55). All up then you need 30+55=85 feathers. Keep collecting klod7! :)

comeseecomesah
09-11-17, 03:23 AM
Just tried this and from 15 got 2 golden cabbages.

Drop from Tea cup Poodle was 1x silver and black flag for rat tail.

Edit...my post didn't attach to earlier post for some reason,so above means I harvested cabbages and got 2 golden ones.

The post I tried to include said harvested 5 and got 1 golden cabbage.

cavegirl1
09-11-17, 03:25 AM
So I had to come to the forum to see if this birthday celebration actually becomes a celebration.

Doesn't look like it. A blurry carousel, repetitive tasks, random prizes and no decorations to brighten up the place.

What a fizzer ...

LiriTanglethorn
09-11-17, 03:31 AM
If someone was in there tweaking the game, did they at least remove the toadlette soldiers spawning? I've been keeping a skunkupine parked except for when I collect from the carousel because we were still getting the spawns from the toadstool buildings - which makes no sense, because didn't we kiss and make up?

jackylina29
09-11-17, 03:32 AM
How have people been able to do so many mystery trades? I did one silver and one bronze and have only 4 gold and three of them I had to make into gold...I don't think I will be able to make 1 each of the gold trade and mystery box trade by time runs out. My carousel has been at level 6 for 2 days and a little while after I posted of only getting bronze tickets once I got a gold and bronze and once I got a silver. I'm hoping level 7 carousel will treat me better and I have been collecting every 2 hours daily...plz let better tickets spawn or this birthday will be very sad for me :p

KE2S2G7
09-11-17, 04:27 AM
Why can't I now earn bonus Taffy tickets on sugar swap mania - by watching adverts - it takes so long to earn boosts now, seems no point in playing

xellosspoo
09-11-17, 04:38 AM

I just Lol'ed. I cannot even with this event.

I had been going back and forth on spending gems on "taming" the goose, but hadn't commited and now that option is gone.

Someone/The game's randomization obviously read my last post and immediately gave me 1, and only 1, silver ticket before going back to giving me only bronze.

I refuse to spend gems on the trade booth until I learn if it is going to be a permanent feature. I'm not saying I definitely won't buy it if the ticket stop after this event, but it is something I take into account. And if they refuse to say anything about it until after the event is over and then make it a permanent feature, [text removed]

I hadn't hated this event initially. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. However, my displeasure and dislike of it is growing. And this is supposed to be the "Anniversary" Event? Are you serious??? *snorts* Are you actively TRYING to **** the game? Maybe that's what they're doing... Idk.

Chaotarch
09-11-17, 05:42 AM
:mad::mad:next Mystery-Box-Desaster:mad::mad::

2 Energy...

really S8? corrupted by the Baron himself?:(

ok, i know there is more than a week to go, and got throne nr5 ( yay ) and the teapoodle ( without Dragonegg dropping ), but

black flag for wisp lantern = 15 coins for mystery box...
rofl-ing all the day:eek:

absolutely nightmarevision:

black flag for alicorn = 15 coins

ktorewqas
09-11-17, 05:57 AM
ok, i know there is more than a week to go, and got throne nr5 ( yay ) and the teapoodle ( without Dragonegg dropping ), but

O_o 15 coins. That's disappointing :( it should allow to add in inventory no matter what limit it is just like Baron's trade (in kitchen. Sorry forgot the name)

meme1098
09-11-17, 06:41 AM

This was what I was afraid of. I've only done 1 Mystery Box craft just to get that ticked off, but now I don't really care if I get the goofy looking horse to finish that goal.

This is the lamest birthday party yet!!

Like I said before, S8, you can't give someone a present & then take it back once they open it & you find out you put the wrong item inside!!!

badbunny42
09-11-17, 06:56 AM
I'm now at level six and have never seen anything but single bronze tickets. Seriously?

CathyDucky
09-11-17, 06:59 AM

If the reward for building the carousel is only 1 gold ticket, why the effort to upgrade the carousel. Doesn't make sense to go thru so much effort to gather golden cabbage for 1 miserable gold reward.

Jaybeast72
09-11-17, 07:40 AM
Thank you, SpiritWind. At the moment, I've actually removed the game from my phone, but depending on how they answer this, I may reinstall it. I do like the game. A lot. But things like this just suck the fun out so fast. Thanks again for looking into it.

Haha, glad to see others are joining the club, I was getting lonely over here. :} Just checking in to see if this event is worth it. Been semi-playing (Im at Lvl5, waiting on feathers) because as I stated in my "See ya" post within the last event thread Ive pretty much quit the game (and the forums) until something changes. That being said, thanks for validating my decision S8. Can't believe they won't let us know if it's a permanent feature?!? But I'm not surprised either. But as I said before I wont play if it's going to frustrate me and I'm not spending any money on such events either. I'll only support the game if it supports me back.

I say the best cure for a toxic relationship is... distance!

MoonVillage3
09-11-17, 08:00 AM
The goose goal seems like it's been messed up.

The goal marks off *total* feathers that you've collected, with a goal of 30.

But then to craft the goose takes *another* 30 feathers.

It seems like they've stuffed up with the planning on this one.
This was like that before.. I had already mentioned y'day or the day before.
No changes here, BUT I do consider it an error. Ivy counts feathers collected till /30. Then you need 30 MORE in the workshop. Seems info was not passed on to the workshop.
Usually goals till now made use of the former sums on the same goal page.. BUT this one starts all over again.. on the same goal.

MoonVillage3
09-11-17, 08:19 AM

black flag for gifts donated by the Baron or videos never give black flags in the rest of the game. we can overide the limits.
this must be sooooo painful! :(

PrincessCelestian
09-11-17, 08:19 AM
I have to say that I was quite excited about this event. But after 4 days of saving up my tickets and then getting **** prizes for trades, I have to say that I am pretty disappointed. My carousel is a level 8 now but I don't think that I can accomplish enough mystery trades to get anything good at the current rate. And I missed out on the 25 gem goose. All in all it's pretty wah wah. It's a shame because I was really starting to have fun again.

zoroak
09-11-17, 08:35 AM

You're probably one of the very few who will actually be disappointed if you had an alicorn drop from the mystery box! :eek: :p

I had skunkupine milk from a box...

calicokittennope
09-11-17, 08:47 AM
Nope, they did not turn off the obnoxious battle toad.

ktorewqas
09-11-17, 09:59 AM

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar!
Roar, roar, roar, roar, roar!
---- sang by the drunk goose ;):D

fhyffddh
09-11-17, 10:15 AM
This was like that before.. I had already mentioned y'day or the day before.
No changes here, BUT I do consider it an error. Ivy counts feathers collected till /30. Then you need 30 MORE in the workshop. Seems info was not passed on to the workshop.
Usually goals till now made use of the former sums on the same goal page.. BUT this one starts all over again.. on the same goal.

You need to have 30 feathers in your inventory in order to tame the goose. It shows that you need 30 feathers in order to craft the goose in the workshop. If you have gathered the necessary 30 feathers but used them on other things (like the hats), then I'm not sure I understand why it's confusing why they don't reappear to tame the goose. This is how all of the crafts in the game work - you can't use one item for two things, and once you use something it's gone. If there was no feather count component in the "Tame the Goose" goal at all, the ultimate requirements for finishing the goal would still be exactly the same - you can't have a goose without gathering (and keeping) 30 feathers first. You don't need to have gathered 60 feathers total.

gracelinda
09-11-17, 10:44 AM
Worse birthday party ever. Items not dropping much.....takes the fun out of the game.

HuckleTown
09-11-17, 11:14 AM
Agreed:
Worst birthday ever

PrincessCupOButter
09-11-17, 11:50 AM
I find it fascinating that glitches (or mistakes) that happen to be in the players favor can be fixed in the blink of an eye, even on a weekend. But when the glitch is in the games (Baron S8's) favor, it takes days to 'fix', and that only happens during actual working hours.

I'm betting they actually sold some gem packages so people could buy those geese for 25 gems. Would it really have been so bad to let players have a little birthday gift? Honestly, the goose isn't even much of an advantage, it doesn't help that much. And mine spawns fangbeasts. Sigh.

Since quick changes are obviously possible, (examples: the 'skipped' goose change, and, what's up with the teacup poodle drops?) Why can't the toadlettes be turned off? I mean, we know they spawn in order to waste energy, but isn't this quest energy intense enough without further antagonizing players with that annoyance? At least direboars and fangbeasts have useful drops to offset the wasted energy.

I'm not sure I'll get the horse (BTW, love the donkey reference earlier!! Much more appropriate since it's dressed as the baron! Lol!). I keep forgetting to check the carousel every two hours, so tickets are not adding up very quickly at all. Sadly, I don't even really care at this point.

garysafb
09-11-17, 12:12 PM
I agree totally with everything you just said!! Very well put!!

appppppplecrumble
09-11-17, 12:34 PM
i hate to say it but i agree too, i think S8 have scored a huge own goal here. They also are going to have to start addressing problems at weekends now as we know they can, or else get even more disgruntled players next time.

one way we can all make our voices heard a little is not to write pages of thank-you's after the free gift of a pink alpaca is given at the end of the quest to sweeten us all up. i still don't have my white alpaca out on principle that i'd rather they had fixed the quest during & everyone had gotten to complete that quest. Reverse your decision S8, let people have the bonus effect in the event of the animal rather then a random afterwards.

my drops are ok ish & i think this quest is actually not asking for huge volumes of items & has many days to go so still it was/is doable by quite a lot of players. The red ink issue is not as terrible as it was in the past even txs to the scorched thingies. Not sure people are trying any more thou for a few reasons, drops, the goose thing & the prizes being a bit meh.

i think thou the goose thing, even for those who got it, left a bad taste in the mouth. just look at how quiet the whole forum is atm.

i worry about the big sale they have planned, thinking people might not bother.

hopefully this post is enough on topic & that S8 won't consider some of these comments off topic & remove them but to totally bring it back on topic the level 2 horse shed thing (not the stable) i had always thought was a guaranteed wool drop but it's been incredibly disappointing for me i've given up doing it now. i think my wool has mainly been got old school wise, from sheep.

one good thing i've been forced to check on fangbeast spawning board pieces so i have been able to get enuf milk for my pet. small silver lining.

flowerqueen007
09-11-17, 12:44 PM
I would like a pink or purple alpaca

That is if you give us a choice S8 for our "sorry gift"

Maybe we should start a new thread :rolleyes:

HuckleTown
09-11-17, 01:22 PM
Apppppppple: this forum is incredibly quiet for a big 5 year celebration. The final rewards do seem very meh.

I'm using my energy every 2 hours this way:
Carousel, 6 farmhouses (no t-farmhouse didn't like that event and still don't) ponds to find red fish, crops, kitchens then good drop buildings.

I'll see how far I get. Currently at level 6 waiting for wool and cabbages. The end prizes don't seem worth the stress and lack of sleep. Plus, I've only gotten 3 silver and 2 gold tickets so there's no way I'm getting the donkey/pony. I'm not buying the ticket booth. But with my (un)luck, at the end of the event, that's the only building that will be a benefit;)

danzplace
09-11-17, 01:55 PM
I think I the event is fine, and there is plenty more time. But it would be more celebratory if the goose feathers were easier to come by, or if we knew the ticket drops continued after the event. If so, folks would certainly pony up for the ticket booth and not worry so much about feathers. (Yes, I went there, it quacked me up.)

The biggest challenge for this event was following the AWESOME monster hunt we just had.

Happy Birthday storm 8.

ShibuyaCloth
09-11-17, 02:01 PM
All pics are in:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100669-Castle-Story-9-7-Baron-s-5th-Birthday&p=1449922&viewfull=1#post1449922

Missing just some high quality Mistery box drop thumbnails

PikaSquirrel
09-11-17, 02:07 PM
Hi everyone, thank you for all the feedback on this event. Unfortunately, we did have to remove the skip option for the Ugly Goose craft. Wanted to clarify that those who got to use that feature prior to the change and got the Ugly Goose will keep their animal, it will not be removed. Going forward, the Ugly Goose can only be obtained by completing the Ugly Goose craft with the requirements.

VersaceMorrow
09-11-17, 02:10 PM
Hi everyone, thank you for all the feedback on this event. Unfortunately, we did have to remove the skip option for the Ugly Goose craft. Wanted to clarify that those who got to use that feature prior to the change and got the Ugly Goose will keep their animal, it will not be removed. Going forward, the Ugly Goose can only be obtained by completing the Ugly Goose craft with the requirements.

Can you please let us know if tickets will still drop and be tradeable after the event is over?

ktorewqas
09-11-17, 02:13 PM
Will the tickets and trade be available after event? Thanks :)

AnnirasSweets
09-11-17, 02:23 PM
In my opinion what would be great is if they had a trade where we could trade our unwanted gifts for a better one. As in you can trade all the milks and thrones for a poodle, or if you received several poodles or dragons you can trade them all for an ali.

Honestly, it's not like I'm ever going to display all these thrones they're giving me and I haven't touched my builder's guild since the event so why would I want all these toad items?

Also, I've given up on my poodle and shih tzu as they're duds and have yet to drop one ticket and I've done multiple collections.

Queenzod
09-11-17, 02:40 PM

Can you please explain to me how S8 are justifying this inequity? You didn't "have to remove" the option. You chose to remove the option, which has now created unfairness, upset customers, and more ill will your company cannot afford and may hopefully regret.

Perhaps you might also address the reason your company continues to make these type of mistakes at the expense of your customers? Do you care at all, or are you just another company operating in late stage capitalism with no regard for your reputation or for the value your customers are receiving?

I look forward to your answer. Please do not pm me, I'd like for everyone on this forum to be able to read your response. I do believe at this stage, with how many of these errors you've made, that we deserve an answer. Thank you in advance for your reply.

VersaceMorrow
09-11-17, 02:48 PM
They sure seem to like accidental gem-skipping. Heaven forbid we do it deliberately. ��

VersaceMorrow
09-11-17, 02:49 PM
Will the tickets and trade be available after event? Thanks :)

Why do I have this feeling that we just aren't going to get an answer..... I mean if the answer was yes wouldn't they say so to encourage spending gems to buy the high end booth?

Jackiesq
09-11-17, 02:51 PM
Can you please explain to me how S8 are justifying this inequity? You didn't "have to remove" the option. You chose to remove the option, which has now created unfairness, upset customers, and more ill will your company cannot afford and may hopefully regret.

Perhaps you might also address the reason your company continues to make these type of mistakes at the expense of your customers? Do you care at all, or are you just another company operating in late stage capitalism with no regard for your reputation or for the value your customers are receiving?

I look forward to your answer. Please do not pm me, I'd like for everyone on this forum to be able to read your response. I do believe at this stage, with how many of these errors you've made, that we deserve an answer. Thank you in advance for your reply.
I really don't like the things S8 does!
But why attack only 1 employee?
"...errors you've made..."
How do YOU (Queenzod) know it's PikaSquirrel that made them???

meme1098
09-11-17, 02:56 PM

She collectively stated 'we'. So to me that means she had a part in someway.
And Queenzod used S8 & did not mention Pika directly. :)

***RealGoblinKing

Can you answer the question whether tickets will continue to drop & be tradeable after the event?

PrincessCupOButter
09-11-17, 03:08 PM

She collectively stated 'we'. So to me that means she had a part in someway. And Queenzod used S8 & did not mention Pika directly.

***RealGoblinKing

Can you answer the question whether tickets will continue to drop?

I also read the words 'you' and 'you've' as collective, directed at all of S8, not just Pika.

I happen to agree with Queenzod. S8 didn't have to remove the skip option. They chose to do so.

However, I do appreciate the fact that Pika at least addressed the issue. Now, can someone from S8 please address the questions that have been repeatedly asked and ignored. Will the tickets continue to drop after the event? And will the trades remain available?

I fear VersaceMorrow is correct. If they were planning to leave them, a yes would have come quickly, thus encouraging ticket booth sales. Considering the silence, I fear many of us will have 3 more useless buildings in storage. Ah well, at least it was only 30 gems this time, not 400. Live and learn!

meme1098
09-11-17, 03:11 PM
I also read the words 'you' and 'you've' as collective, directed at all of S8, not just Pika.

I happen to agree with Queenzod. S8 didn't have to remove the skip option. They chose to do so.

However, I do appreciate the fact that Pika at least addressed the issue. Now, can someone from S8 please address the questions that have been repeatedly asked and ignored. Will the tickets continue to drop after the event? And will the trades remain available?

I fear VersaceMorrow is correct. If they were planning to leave them, a yes would have come quickly, thus encouraging ticket booth sales. Considering the silence, I fear many of us will have at least 3 more useless buildings in storage. As for me, at least it was only 30 gems this time, not 400. Live and learn!

Whelp...RGK was on when I posted that but appears to be gone now. I doubt we'll get an answer either.

PikaSquirrel
09-11-17, 03:36 PM
Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.

karak71
09-11-17, 03:47 PM
ok, i know i never seem to look at things the same ways as anyone else but is two things

Thoughts, prayers, love, hope & whatever else i can send from England to the US atm. The world is holding its breath & you close.

1. I like the way you think.
2. Thank you. Personally, my family in FL and GA are safe. We are getting a bit pummeled here in NC but will be okay.
3. My thoughts are with all of those who have been effected by this hurricane in any way. 💕💕💕

meme1098
09-11-17, 03:50 PM
Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.

Thanks Pika. Much appreciated.

calicokittennope
09-11-17, 03:53 PM
As part of Thurston's Knight Code, leaping out of pretty buildings and attacking the ruler is a bad thing. (I'm sure that's in there somewhere!)

Also
Mystery box: toady log :|

Why would I toadify more if I'm just going to be attacked by my own citizens? >:(

riverly
09-11-17, 03:53 PM
What did S8 have to lose by having the 25 gem skip? It seems they would like for players to buy and then use gems. Just my 2 cents. Instead this move just caused mistrust and ill will.

cavegirl1
09-11-17, 03:58 PM
I'm not sure I'll get the horse (BTW, love the donkey reference earlier!! Much more appropriate since it's dressed as the baron! Lol!). I keep forgetting to check the carousel every two hours, so tickets are not adding up very quickly at all. Sadly, I don't even really care at this point.

Sums up how I feel - I will check in when I think about it but my enthusiasm is totally lacking. The fact that I haven't used my weekly alis for energy and that I am falling behind most of my neighbours shows that ...

As a long time player, the small prizes like red dye etc are of no value and I don't need dragons or dog or thrones - I would have enjoyed it much more if the random drops were festive decorations that could really brighten the place up just for a couple of weeks, even if they went into storage after that.

On the plus side, maybe I'll progress with the mermaid quest while this is on :)

xellosspoo
09-11-17, 04:03 PM
What did S8 have to lose by having the 25 gem skip? It seems they would like for players to buy and then use gems. Just my 2 cents. Instead this move just caused mistrust and ill will.

Honestly, it is pretty ugly. And 25 gems was a reasonable cost for it, imho. Because if they're hoping a lot more people will spend more gems to get the individual feathers to get it, I will not be one of them. I probably would have spent the 25 gems for it, but I won't be going out of my way to get it now. *shrugs*

riverly
09-11-17, 04:15 PM
Honestly, it is pretty ugly. And 25 gems was a reasonable cost for it, imho. Because if they're hoping a lot more people will spend more gems to get the individual feathers to get it, I will not be one of them. I probably would have spent the 25 gems for it, but I won't be going out of my way to get it now. *shrugs*it was a bargain, but I am pretty stingy with my gems. I usually save up resources for those kinds of goals and not use gems.
Tho for people who like to get 2, it would be perfect.

I worked with the public for years. In the long run it pays more to keep your customers happy, especially if it was our mistake. They should have let it go.

pongkay
09-11-17, 04:31 PM
I am immensely enjoying this event. Happy 5th birthday celebration, S8. Thank you for giving us this game. :o

federerGOAT
09-11-17, 04:38 PM
I think S8 have just increased the ticket drops from the carousel. Just got 5 bronze and 1 silver ticket from a L8 carousel.

cavegirl1
09-11-17, 04:46 PM

Thanks Pika - and if they are permanent, can the definition on the carousel be increased? It is very blurry :)

fhyffddh
09-11-17, 04:58 PM
To add to the list of Silver Prize Trade reported drops - just got one Silver Ore. :(

cavegirl1
09-11-17, 05:06 PM
I think S8 have just increased the ticket drops from the carousel. Just got 5 bronze and 1 silver ticket from a L8 carousel.

Hmm, you might be right. Just collected from level 6 and got a bronze, silver and gold - my first gold - plus the goose

VersaceMorrow
09-11-17, 05:18 PM
it was a bargain, but I am pretty stingy with my gems. I usually save up resources for those kinds of goals and not use gems.
Tho for people who like to get 2, it would be perfect.

I worked with the public for years. In the long run it pays more to keep your customers happy, especially if it was our mistake. They should have let it go.

I don't get it either....we've repeatedly told S8 what we are willing to spend gems and money on, but usually are ignored. Sometimes it's like they have no business sense whatsoever.

fesxdgdgsgfb
09-11-17, 05:53 PM
In an attempt at distraction, visit Thistle Down to watch 3 alpacas do a kind of line dance.

flowerqueen007
09-11-17, 06:10 PM
I knew the mystery box prize would be a disappointment, but I didnt realise I wouldnt get anything, not even a black flag or coins and nothing in my invetory either, what gives? I got nothing, the disappointment doesnt seem to be a mystery

Destiel0918
09-11-17, 06:35 PM
I knew the mystery box prize would be a disappointment, but I didnt realise I wouldnt get anything, not even a black flag or coins and nothing in my invetory either, what gives? I got nothing, the disappointment doesnt seem to be a mystery

Likely it gave you something you were already maxed out. Happened to me as I "got" wisp lantern.

federerGOAT
09-11-17, 06:36 PM

Just collected again. This time got 10 bronze and a gold ticket!

Although my main account only got one bronze ticket and nothing else.

ktorewqas
09-11-17, 07:15 PM

Force close your game and restart it

flowerqueen007
09-11-17, 07:22 PM
Force close your game and restart it

First thing I tried, I watched carefully for a black flag because I am maxed on a lot of things, but no, no coins which would also indicate a maxed item, and still only the 55 strawberries as my last inventory item. Oh well I have just got a new cross stitch, I bought it with all the money I saved from not playing the Barons tent game :o

Edit to add: Second mystery box is a "teacup poodle"

Alohatami
09-11-17, 08:10 PM
Can you please explain to me how S8 are justifying this inequity? You didn't "have to remove" the option. You chose to remove the option, which has now created unfairness, upset customers, and more ill will your company cannot afford...
I agree with this 100%. Looks like I won't be reinstalling my game. Best wishes to those sticking around.

jesslau9
09-11-17, 08:27 PM

lt takes 30 feathers to craft goose , we have to spend more than 25gems for feathers.. so s8 "loses" when we were able to skip it

But i have a qn. Usually in such goals, when we skip a part, eg f we skip a PART with gem, eg collect 30 feathers/cabbagss etc,we don't usually get the items right?

So i think they didn't mean to give a goose? :(

riverly
09-11-17, 08:32 PM
lt takes 30 feathers to craft goose , we have to spend more than 25gems for feathers.. so s8 "loses" when we were able to skip it

But i have a qn. Usually in such goals, when we skip a part, eg f we skip a PART with gem, eg collect 30 feathers/cabbagss etc,we don't usually get the items right?

So i think they didn't mean to give a goose? :(the goose can be crafted in workshop with 30 feathers, cabbages, and rope. No gems needed.

appppppplecrumble
09-11-17, 08:39 PM

hmmmmm????

do you think maybe they are all out of pink alpaca's or ..... to give as 'sorry prizes'? so ..... token drop increase YAY!!!!! (sigh)

cynical moi? never lol

i haven't looked bcos well it's wings n stuff but the dragon & the alicorn being offered as prizes they are 5th anniversary special versions right? i haven't noticed the puppies before so i'm guessing they are new.

i meant the dragon/alicorn has balloons or the same outfit as the pony???

Bcos even so (a few repaints of old items) how can for just a throw away quest a company get something as well done as the lawyer quest so right & then this..... for a celebration. they shud be proud that people are still loving & playing this little game after 5 years. loving it so much they get upset at problems.

the last couple of times have been problems, bcos no1 expects perfect, S8 have done a bit better, kinda admitted it & changed within the quest (& we all applauded that)

i thought they had maybe employed a PR person bcos my lord they need one. i'm a hard core gamer & all my friends in computer design are also & we do sometimes think a little differently then a more casual player. i see both sides now txs to the INCREDIBLE friends i've made playing this game.

S8 we love this game & you S8 for creating it & bringing it to us, but please seeing thru a players eyes for a moment might help.

bcos you didn't 'have to change the goose gem offer' you chose to & you cud have just left it.

good will is so easy to loose so hard to regain is the sad fact, even more so just before a big black friday sale event (sigh)

thou i'm not terribly sure of the actual point if the goose as a side point mine just spawns fang beasts, which at times might have been useful (just got 50th milk thou & is no hunt on lol) but as ever it's the principal. Fairness/being equal is so important to my phyche it's fundamental to me. When something isn't i can't stop my mind disengaging with whatever it is. i don't want to do that with CS. it wud break my heart.

Karak71, glad you & yours are thru the worst of this weather catastrophe. As a Brit it's hard to comprehend

xxx

apple

Queenzod
09-11-17, 08:49 PM

What they did or did not intend is immaterial. The point is they offered a product at a certain price and without warning removed it, stranding customers and creating inequity.

Suppose you go to the grocery store and pick up a steak on sale for $10. You get to the register and suddenly it's not on sale anymore and costs $20. Does that sound okay? No, but it's precisely what S8 has just done.

appppppplecrumble
09-11-17, 08:53 PM

i think you are 100% right

i don't think they have never done it this way before is always few other steps then you go make the item.

the thing is they made the mistake (not us) the 'loophole' was posted on page one of the forum as a part of the directions to follow in the quest.

they made a mistake & created a loophole that let's say 1/2 of the players used.

deciding to close the loophole 1/2 way thru the quest is the problem not the actual loophole i think, the goose itself is a red herring no???

it just feels a bit mean & petty & i can't see it really was costing S8 anything much. it also showed that even at weekends if is a 'loophole' created that aids players someone answers the bat signal & goes into the office when we have been told so many times on other quests when is a problem on our end that we have to wait till after the weekend. i think that hurt too.

least that's how i'm seeing the problem it isn't the goose itself but how it's been handled (not the goose being picked up i mean the issue (i'm confusing myself with words now - easy to do))

EDIT:
ops dunno how to delete a post Queenzod just said pretty much the same thing but much more eloquently but we posted at same time (i'd read hers much better)

AnnirasSweets
09-11-17, 09:01 PM
Apple, you asked in your post if the animals offered from the mystery boxes were birthday editions, they're not. It would be cool if they were but it's just the regular white weekly Ali and the regular orange dragon. There's only 3 new items; the Baron's Throne, Shih Tzu, and Tea Cup Poodle.

appppppplecrumble
09-11-17, 09:07 PM
Apple, you asked in your post if the animals offered from the mystery boxes were birthday editions, they're not. It would be cool if they were but it's just the regular white weekly Ali and the regular orange dragon. There's only 3 new items; the Baron's Throne, Shih Tzu, and Tea Cup Poodle.

Tx you so much AnnirasSweets for the answer (& so incredibly quick xxx)

i'm actually a bit speechless about that, after the brilliant complex lawyer quest ???

i wasn't impressed much with the idea of them when i assumed they were special editions (like with the barons hut) now i'm ... well ... hmmmm

not sure what to say