PDA

View Full Version : *Question*: What item/s would you like re-released for the holidays?

SpiritWind00
09-06-17, 11:53 PM
Hi all,

S8 are currently finalising our content for the holidays. We have a small window of opportunity to provide our "wish-list" of items for re-release for Fall/Black Friday/Winter/Holidays. This thread will only be open for a short time - maybe only a week or so, so don't delay in posting ideas!

[This thread is NOT to suggest new items - you can use the General Suggestion thread for that.]

Please post:
1. items previously released that you'd like to see again.
2. items you would like to go on sale for the times above.

After a week I can compile a poll for us to vote on if you like?

Zirilka
09-07-17, 04:24 AM
The table that gives feasts. This one I'd love have in my queendom.

smtpx
09-07-17, 04:51 AM

Alicorns :)

spyd58
09-07-17, 05:39 AM
Love Shack!

VersaceMorrow
09-07-17, 06:14 AM
Love shack, feast-dropping tables, daily alicorns and monster hunt statues made available

Gold mines and weekly alicorns on sale

hagypagy
09-07-17, 06:15 AM
Thanks Storm8!!

Wisteria House!
Meadow
Dragon Bones!
Pegasus Statue!
Archery Range
Desert Paths

Edited: removed items that were just re-released.
Thanks Storm8!! ��
Edited again: put Dragon Bones back onto the list.
Please bring back Storm8!

Irma_Isle
09-07-17, 06:18 AM
L O V E S H A C K pleaseeeeee....... there are A LOT of player will be happy spending their money on that. Including myself. Lol

emnatja
09-07-17, 06:18 AM
Love shack, feast-dropping tables, daily alicorns and monster hunt statues made available

I 2nd that!!!!

netwiz3
09-07-17, 06:34 AM
Black Friday Love Shack(and ability to slowly collect Ali Parts and craft Alicorn) on sale for 500 gems. :)

Or maybe Love Shack as the grand prize for a major Thanksgiving event.(I know I'd be thankful for it) :rolleyes:

maxiandtaz
09-07-17, 06:38 AM
Love shack please

AnnirasSweets
09-07-17, 06:42 AM
I'll throw in with those asking for the Love Shack (even if it will take a miracle to get it) and add that I'd like to see some of the older event buildings and animals. Always nice to get a second chance at the ones we missed.

ktorewqas
09-07-17, 06:58 AM
Love shack, boutiful table and re-release harvest pergola task
Alicorns on discount

Irma_Isle
09-07-17, 07:20 AM
1. I want some old quest to re-release again. And not only to new player. But for old player who got the quest, bought the building but cannot finish it. Same quest but because some people will have unfinished building, the quest to upgrade building will automatically done until the last part of their upgrade. The other quest to collect or do something still have to do to be done. For me specially, I cant finish summer gazebo, bountiful table, and Harvest pergola. AND L9VE SHACK OF COURSE 😀😀😀

2. I really want to buy gold mine. Last sale my gems isnt enough. I want gold mine and some beautiful daily ali from hut on sale. Or to be in hut again.

Thank you so much for asking our opinion and hear our greedy need.

smtpx
09-07-17, 07:24 AM
Love shack also for me

AuntGma
09-07-17, 07:46 AM
Love Shack and Alicorn

jopik
09-07-17, 07:51 AM
FEAST TABLE PLEASE:) and the Haunted Keep:)
don't care about the love shack.

ARIS1969
09-07-17, 07:53 AM
Love Shack.....

Castlefun123
09-07-17, 08:20 AM

I agree with all of that! Lol

CathyDucky
09-07-17, 08:54 AM
Alicorns, bountiful table, love shacks. Also expansion permits pls.

BufftonHeights
09-07-17, 09:07 AM
One of the tables that drops feasts

Blanche_Lady
09-07-17, 09:10 AM
I would like the event of Dragons (royal, etc) to happen again. I only got 2 of the 3 and would like to have the opportunity to get the one that I am missing.
Mummy, Ghost, Werebeast, Werewolf spawns & drops for crafting them (Ivy's Cauldron *still* has those crafts with no way besides gems to get the resources to craft them!) (i agree!!!")
Midsummer festival event
Storybook Event - An Orchestrated Occasion
these last two are events i did not get to finish :rolleyes:

Thankful Mystery Dinner event
It was only for iOS and i want the opportunity to play that event!

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-07-17, 09:26 AM
- LoOooOoooOoooove SHACK!!! - if not for these Fall/Winter holidays, then for Valentine's, puhleeeeeeeeease!!
- Haunted Keep
- Spooky Hollow adventure that has a chance to drop Spooky Scarecrows, Hayrides, Haunted Lanterns, Spooky Candles and lots of other H'weeny stuff from the past.
- Mummy, Ghost, Werebeast, Werewolf spawns & drops for crafting them (Ivy's Cauldron *still* has those crafts with no way besides gems to get the resources to craft them!)
- Harvest Pergola
- Bountiful Table &/or Mystery Dinner Table
- Food Shelter
- After T'giving til the end of the year: Turn the timer back on the Pile of Gifts, with chances to drop choppable Xmas trees & gift boxes, Ivy & Wreath Lampposts & lots of other Xmasy stuff from the past
- Polaris North adventure with chances to drop lots of past Xmasy stuff
- Anything that *is* re-released (as a quest OR Market purchase), please allow a limit of 2, like S8 once did with the Glimmerbat Habitat, so everyone can participate. (It was no fun when the Summer Gazebo was re-released only for those who didn't get it the first time. The rest of us sat around, twiddling our thumbs.)

- 40%-50% off gem sale for Black Friday, like the Black Fridays of old (30% off is just a normal gem sale we randomly see all year round.)
- Old Baron's Tent items on sale in the Market (Skelecorn, Dragon Bones, Clock Tower, Art Studio, character Gnomes, etc.)
- Witch Alicolt
- Cownt Dracula
- Witch's Cauldron
- some Holiday/Seasonal options for sale in the Market for COINS

...Thanks for asking & for the opportunity to voice our wants! :-*

EsmeW2
09-07-17, 09:30 AM
I'm with everyone else here about the Love Shack - those of us who don't have it would love to get it.
And sale on goldmine, beastbane, wizard school and cabbage hut.
And I'd love to be able to finish a few of the event items I never got to the end of - my particular one is the lily pond (so pretty when complete even if not hugely useful) and the tea party and other recent ones maybe? Wouldn't it be grand if some of these were offered for COINS - haha

Solientus
09-07-17, 09:36 AM
I know the gnome characters of Thurston and Sabina were re-released a while back but if any other characters had existed (don't know), those as well please. I think they're lovely because they don't have any collection timer floating above them.
Also that police troll that smacks things. I think he was and old Barons tent prize before the game had been available on Android.

Finally, hoping all previous holiday trees will be available once again, since they're fun to chop and ofcourse the 2 wonderful feast tables be made available.

Thanks for any consideration ☺

geordieprogman
09-07-17, 09:55 AM
I'd love the love shack, feast tables and haunted keep as well please :)

Destiel0918
09-07-17, 10:02 AM
Love Shack!

appppppplecrumble
09-07-17, 10:15 AM
i'm thinking, as a Brit, why are we only talking the black friday sales? :-P

we have taken the idea of them on over here it's true but the BIG SALE TIME in U.K. is the Boxing Day/January sales that start on boxing day (26th Dec) (yes i know that includes the last week of Dec in the title January sales :D )

my suggestion is more sales from all around the world more often.

oh & i want a weeping angel statue & penguins.

ReinierMamaWouter
09-07-17, 10:16 AM
Love shack please.

Slrasnake1
09-07-17, 10:19 AM
Love Shack and Alicorns please!
Would also love an extra 10% off gems for a total of 40% off. That would really be a good incentive to stock up on gems/new items.

garysafb
09-07-17, 10:27 AM
LOVE SHACK!! Witchs Caldron!!
Feast Table!! Choppable Holiday Trees!! Gift boxes

Thanks for asking!!

AinoDK
09-07-17, 10:34 AM
Love shack please. And sale on white, pink and aquamarine alicorns

They once did a re-run of the glimmerbat event. New players could get one, old players could get a second or complete the first, depending on how far they got the first time. That worked really well, and could be done for more of the old events, e.g. the feast table events

comeseecomesah
09-07-17, 10:35 AM
LOVE SHACK
Sale of weekly Alicorns...not just for 10-20 gems off
Mystery diner
Bountiful table
A 2nd harvest pergola
Gentleman troll
Earlier stuff that wasn't available on Android

jackylina29
09-07-17, 10:39 AM
Loveshack, feast table, and other buildings everyone's always asking for.... the ability to upgrade or complete buildings or let us sell them and other things we don't use in our inventory, better rune rewards or rune items on sale....I want that rainbow Ali and its taking forever cause gold runes are so rare. Anything that helps us expand...ty

MeganT87
09-07-17, 10:50 AM
Love shack!!!!

keychaindragon
09-07-17, 10:56 AM
Quests for the bountiful table and witch's cauldron would be awesome. Also, the coin choppable winter/holiday trees that give random stuff are always a ton of fun.

riverly
09-07-17, 10:58 AM
A haunted hatchery and a noble hatchery to go with the stables.

jopppa
09-07-17, 11:11 AM
Claudron, Haunted keep, Feast Table!

zyzybba
09-07-17, 11:20 AM
I would love the ability to craft parts for my many incomplete buildings from previous events or have a way of fully upgrading them without using a ridiculous amount of gems. I'd also love to see the goldmine back on the market.

candie1230
09-07-17, 11:28 AM
I would GLADLY pull out the credit card and buy gems to buy a love shack!!!!!!!

vanessapee
09-07-17, 11:29 AM
feast table, hellowen knights keep and claudron that gives potions. Hope to see it as a re released quest
because i don't have gems to buy it.

veneravenera
09-07-17, 11:40 AM
i don't need love shack to wait an ali part for month. i d prefer something more useful!
i vote for the feast table, claudron , keep , reindeer stable.

katbtodd
09-07-17, 11:45 AM
Lift the cap on the Ali's and other animals ,I am getting Ali parts I can't use because of the cap

borntoshoppp
09-07-17, 11:58 AM
i don't need love shack to wait an ali part for month. i d prefer something more useful!
i vote for the feast table, claudron , keep , reindeer stable.

same wishes! bring on the Thanksgiving Table ! Im so tired of cooooking:D
haunted keep will be awesome considering we have the feast table.
claudron sounds awesome as well . Maybe S8 can add old prizes in Trade Wagon for golden tokens?

PrincessCupOButter
09-07-17, 12:09 PM
You've got my money if you re-release the Love Shack~bay-ay-ay-ay-bee~ Love Shack! And Haunted Keep.
As for the rest...NWK speaks for me as well.

- LoOooOoooOoooove SHACK!!! - if not for these Fall/Winter holidays, then for Valentine's, puhleeeeeeeeease!!
- Haunted Keep
- Spooky Hollow adventure that has a chance to drop Spooky Scarecrows, Hayrides, Haunted Lanterns, Spooky Candles and lots of other H'weeny stuff from the past.
- Mummy, Ghost, Werebeast, Werewolf spawns & drops for crafting them (Ivy's Cauldron *still* has those crafts with no way besides gems to get the resources to craft them!)
- Harvest Pergola
- Food Shelter
- After T'giving til the end of the year: Turn the timer back on the Pile of Gifts, with chances to drop choppable Xmas trees & gift boxes, Ivy & Wreath Lampposts & lots of other Xmasy stuff from the past
- Anything that *is* re-released (as a quest OR Market purchase), please allow a limit of 2, like S8 once did with the Glimmerbat Habitat, so everyone can participate. (It was no fun when the Summer Gazebo was re-released only for those who didn't get it the first time. The rest of us sat around, twiddling our thumbs.)

- 40%-50% off gem sale for Black Friday, like the Black Fridays of old (30% off is just a normal gem sale we randomly see all year round.)
- Old Baron's Tent items on sale in the Market (Skelecorn, Dragon Bones, Clock Tower, Art Studio, character Gnomes, etc.)
- Witch Alicolt
- Cownt Dracula
- Witch's Cauldron

88silver
09-07-17, 12:32 PM
Event re-release: Feast dropping table (either one)

On sale: Cabbage hut, Beastbane

maryamhjm
09-07-17, 01:07 PM
Love shack please, a sale on gem buildings like wizard school, baracks but also beastbane thank you
And the monster hunt statues that drops tokens

joanie_land13
09-07-17, 01:10 PM
Love Shack!!!

jen7779
09-07-17, 02:14 PM
The Reindeer Stable with the Reindeer. When this goal came out, I got the Reindeer Stable, but was unable to finish it. I had gotten a new device , mine had died, I was waiting for my game to be transferred to the new device, so I was unable to finish it. I would really LOVE to be able to finish it. Please bring that goal back, with the availability to finish the Reindeer Stable. Also make the Beastbane available again, WITHOUT HAVING TO USE DIAMONDS!!! I would Love to be able to Get and Finish these items!!!! Thank You!!!!

tartarosfalling
09-07-17, 02:33 PM
The cool statues and useful stuff from the first monster hunts. It makes me really sad that those only showed up the first few times and that there's zero way to get them. Maybe with a winter themed monster hunt??

alexium
09-07-17, 03:25 PM
Reindeer stable
Anything Winter

oceans_of_time
09-07-17, 03:51 PM
Love Shack, GoldMine, Ice Castle, Mummy, Ghost, Werebeast, etc

songiebird
09-07-17, 03:51 PM
I would love to have a Love Shack and to be able to finish previous event items!

jbfps116
09-07-17, 03:52 PM
black friday: berry mound, alicorn sale, cheaper epxansion permit?

other: love shack, christmas gift present reactivation [yea the 2x2 presents that used to have 2 day timer and dropped gifts?!]

Fizz1505
09-07-17, 07:19 PM
Living Essence - incomplete goal and Hay so I can complete my petting zoo please!!
Can't delete the unfinished building 

beachsidefarms
09-07-17, 07:23 PM
Love shack

xtinem070672
09-07-17, 08:46 PM
My super dream wishlist from shibuyacloth's inventory cards-

Feasts tables/ Food shelter

Haunted hall/ Witch's den/ Glimmerbat habitat
Haystack/ Jack-o-lanterns/ Spooky tree/ Witch's cauldron

Fairground swing/ Merry-go-round/ Puppet show

Stargazers ridge/ Vineyard estate/ Summer gazebo/ Lucky workshop

Garden patio set/ Carrier pigeon cage/ Essence pool/ Tree w birds nest

:o

newpam575
09-07-17, 09:24 PM
The Love Shack because I don't have it. The tables if we can have two.

hkcorrigan
09-08-17, 04:09 AM
Sale items (limit the number people could have if needed):
Old baron tent items including festival items like the merry-go-round and fairground swing, fruit stands, gentleman troll, mourning angel, the gnomes
Alicorns, both daily and weekly
Old buildings including reindeer stable, noble stable, feast tables
Beastbane (for those that don't have one yet), cabbage hut, gold mines
Adult destrier and rouncey
Dragons, all different types
The special one-time use statues like the flyger statue
Monster hunt statues

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-08-17, 07:33 AM
- Haunted Keep
- Harvest Pergola
- Food Shelter

- Witch Alicolt
- Cownt Dracula
- Witch's Cauldron

3. Special Wishes (lol)
- PLEASE put some crafts (even if it's "useless-to-some-players" H'ween/Fall/T'giving decor) in the Brewing Cauldron (not to be confused with Ivy's Cauldron or the Witch's Cauldron, lol).
That crafting building only ever had ONE craft in it for an event (Frog's Breath) & then was rendered useless, empty of any crafts.
It *could* be the Autumn version of the Winter Workshop, y'know. :rolleyes:

meme1098
09-08-17, 08:52 AM
3. Special Wishes (lol)
- PLEASE put some crafts (even if it's "useless-to-some-players" H'ween/Fall/T'giving decor) in the Brewing Cauldron (not to be confused with Ivy's Cauldron or the Witch's Cauldron, lol).
That crafting building only ever had ONE craft in it for an event (Frog's Breath) & then was rendered useless, empty of any crafts.
It *could* be the Autumn version of the Winter Workshop, y'know. :rolleyes:

Great idea NW! I'd go for that. Better than just building some other useless building in a timed event.

figththefire
09-08-17, 01:17 PM
haunted keep, feast table please. (not crazy about love shack unless the parts for ali will be easier to get)
reindeer stable and Harvest Pergola.

abandoned1212
09-08-17, 01:23 PM
potion Claudron, thanksgiving table, heloween kings keep.

not really interested in sale because i dont buy gems. i would gladly do the quest if they re release it :)

thank you for this thread!

parlski
09-09-17, 05:47 AM
1. I want some old quest to re-release again. And not only to new player. But for old player who got the quest, bought the building but cannot finish it. Same quest but because some people will have unfinished building, the quest to upgrade building will automatically done until the last part of their upgrade.

this is a great request! I have a handful of incomplete upgrades stored in my cellar...

I would also like to see re-releases of the barons tent holiday items, (dragons bones, skelecorn, etc...)

brigadoon365
09-09-17, 09:58 AM
Any table that drops completed feasts. I would use plenty of gems to finish a goal like that because in the long run they are really worth it.

CharmOfLea
09-09-17, 10:09 AM
Love shack!

tonyjosiah
09-09-17, 02:06 PM
Love Shack
Harvest Pergola tasks (so I can get a second one like many other players)
Dragon Bones
Character Gnomes
EXPANSIONS EXPANSIONS EXPANSIONS

FrostedThings
09-10-17, 08:20 AM
Feast Table
Love Shack
Reindeer Stable
Harvest Pergola (with the ability for those who already have one to get a second one.)

claupu
09-13-17, 01:17 AM
Sale on the Cabbage Hut please.

neska04
09-13-17, 06:38 AM
Royal peacock; I just like peacocks��

CharlieGirl9
09-13-17, 11:53 AM
black friday: berry mound, alicorn sale, cheaper epxansion permit?

other: love shack, christmas gift present reactivation [yea the 2x2 presents that used to have 2 day timer and dropped gifts?!]

What is the berry mound?

meme1098
09-13-17, 02:10 PM
What is the berry mound?

It's a rare drop from Envoy to the Plume Hive & Envoy to the Fur Burrow adventures.

Galadraal
09-14-17, 05:36 AM
Love Shack for sure. Thank you for this opportunity

Galadraal
09-14-17, 05:46 AM
It's a rare drop from Envoy to the Plume Hive & Envoy to the Fur Burrow adventures.

Thanks I wasn't familiar with the berry mound either. Is it just decoration?

CharlieGirl9
09-14-17, 12:40 PM

Thanks Meme. Now I really want one. 272 pages of inventory, and no berry mound.

CharlieGirl9
09-14-17, 12:47 PM
And of course I'd like a love shack, but since that's pretty unlikely, I would like to get Ivy's cauldron. I had it in my old game, and I quite liked the steady supply of essences and dyes. Makes a good Halloween challenge.
I have Ivy's Bakery, but if I didn't have it already, I would buy it if it came on special.
I don't have the spellbound bloom, but I might buy it on special.

Edit: I mean witches cauldron. The one that drops potions and glue and stuff.

kiryuuku123
09-14-17, 01:58 PM
Love shack and haunted keep please

meme1098
09-14-17, 02:59 PM
Thanks I wasn't familiar with the berry mound either. Is it just decoration?

Thanks Meme. Now I really want one. 272 pages of inventory, and no berry mound.

Unfortunately it is only a decoration.

peachtreeshoppe
09-14-17, 07:12 PM
And of course I'd like a love shack, but since that's pretty unlikely, I would like to get Ivy's cauldron. I had it in my old game, and I quite liked the steady supply of essences and dyes. Makes a good Halloween challenge.
I have Ivy's Bakery, but if I didn't have it already, I would buy it if it came on special.
I don't have the spellbound bloom, but I might buy it on special.

I don't think that's Ivy's cauldron. I have that on my board and it's a crafting building to make the werebeast, mummy, ghost and werewolf. Any other ideas what it might be that drops complete dyes?

PrincessCupOButter
09-14-17, 07:23 PM
I don't think that's Ivy's cauldron. I have that on my board and it's a crafting building to make the werebeast, mummy, ghost and werewolf. Any other ideas what it might be that drops complete dyes?

It's the witch's cauldron from H'ween '14 community event. One of the better prizes ever offered imo. It drops pretty much everything available in the potion shop! Dyes, glues, essences.....it would be awesome if S8 offered that one again for those who started after the event, or missed out the first time around.

tvangstanke
09-15-17, 02:08 AM
Swampy pond (or a slightly altered second edition version of this beauty)
Tree with bird's nest
Lonely mummy
Wistful ghost
Berry mound
Original blue peacock
Butterfly bush
Butterfly garden

peachtreeshoppe
09-15-17, 03:38 AM
It's the witch's cauldron from H'ween '14 community event. One of the better prizes ever offered imo. It drops pretty much everything available in the potion shop! Dyes, glues, essences.....it would be awesome if S8 offered that one again for those who started after the event, or missed out the first time around.

Oo yes I started after than and would definitely like that! I wonder if these things will be rereleased as the quests they built or just the item as a gem purchase.

Galadraal
09-15-17, 07:22 AM

Yeah I would love the Witches' Couldron along with the love shack and Halloween is coming up soon

AuntGma
09-15-17, 07:34 AM
Yes! Witch's Couldron, please. I was on vacation with no internet, so did not get it. It's the one that got away that I miss the most, even more than the beloved Love Shack.

LocalNews
09-15-17, 01:51 PM
Love Shack, baby! I spent gems on Rulers locket but hasn't progressed beyond that. Not sure what goes with it.

r41pi
09-15-17, 05:06 PM
Love Shack would be nice but what I want more than anything is a gem confirmation button!!! I'm so tired of losing gems by accident. Another 120 gems today!

cavegirl1
09-15-17, 11:24 PM
I'd like Greselda's fountain to go on sale. It's animation is lovely so would definitely buy at least one if the price went down.

Added: would also be good to have new gifts for neighbours that are useful for whatever event is on. (I think this classifies as a re-release as I'm sure we have been able to do this before :) )

Tink18686
09-16-17, 12:09 AM
I would like to be able to finish my buildings that were started but never completed in time which includes the reindeer stable, orphanage and a few others, please!

honeytone10
09-16-17, 11:03 AM
The Winter bakery

Chaotarch
09-16-17, 11:09 AM
Pirate Stuff:eek: aarghh...

tvangstanke
09-16-17, 11:19 AM
Baron's grandma

Amarice
09-19-17, 01:18 AM
It would be cool if you could at least finish the stuff you did not manage the previous year if a the same Holiday comes up again, as a reward for consistent players that stick around. Like last year in october I was out of the country a bit, so I could not fully finish the Spooky Castle, and I am pretty sure there's players who have similar issues. Or people who just started and cannot finish something yet, would be great for them to resume the next year if they stick around that Long and also reward them for doing so.

dipwid
09-19-17, 12:23 PM
I second the love shack, and witches 's cauldron that drops potions. I would also like to see the bountiful table come back since it was for iOS and I had android. Finally I would like the chance to earn rouncy since my level did not let me get it when it came out.

wealthyrich
09-21-17, 04:49 AM
pet dogs , so cute !

melissameeks
09-21-17, 06:21 AM
Love shack please

How about a bank, where you could deposit your gems/?
Then withdraw when needed & earn interest at certain periods?
Melissa

smartblas1
09-21-17, 07:29 AM
Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack!

Medhba
09-21-17, 08:23 AM
Lift the cap on the Ali's and other animals ,I am getting Ali parts I can't use because of the cap

What does that mean, "getting Ali parts"? Crafted alicorns? If it's not an iOS vs. android issue, I need more caffeine.

meme1098
09-21-17, 08:28 AM
What does that mean, "getting Ali parts"? Crafted alicorns? If it's not an iOS vs. android issue, I need more caffeine.

If you were around during Love Shack (Valentine goals of 2013), you could craft an Ali with parts. Going on adventures (particularly Desert Sands & Dispel the Love Magic) would have the ultra rare chance of dropping the required parts, a wing or horn.

I am also getting parts I can't use. How can having a few more than a max of 99 cause 'game economy' problems. I mean really what's a few more...lol.

Medhba
09-21-17, 08:55 AM
If you were around during Love Shack (Valentine goals of 2013), you could craft an Ali with parts. Going on adventures (particularly Desert Sands & Dispel the Love Magic) would have the ultra rare chance of dropping the required parts, a wing or horn.

I am also getting parts I can't use. How can having a few more than a max of 99 cause 'game economy' problems. I mean really what's a few more...lol.

Ahh! Ok! Thanks! I was around but wasn't a daily player (addict?). I was so mad that I missed out on getting the Love Shack (and participating in the event).

I would love to be able to get a Love Shack. I'd also love to have another Bountiful Table or Mystery Dinner table. I'm getting worked up thinking about all the things I'd like LOL.

Black Friday/holiday sales- deeper discount on gems, Holiday items, wizard school & alicorns 8-)

linmii
09-21-17, 10:57 AM
The Love Shack, pretty please!

terri81
09-21-17, 04:42 PM
I would like to see a return of the Glimmerbat cage, the bountiful table, the Love Shack and the Orphange.

riverly
09-21-17, 05:09 PM
I would like to see a return of the Glimmerbat cage, the bountiful table, the Love Shack and the Orphange.no offense intended, but why the orphanage ? I thought it just dropped a few coins.
Mine is in storage.
The Bountiful Table is wonderful. I don't have Love Shack.

LiriTanglethorn
09-21-17, 09:27 PM
As a newer player that wasn't around for them, I seriously want the Love Shack, and it would be great to get a chance at some of the very cool past items that are no longer in the marketplace, like that cute white iron tea table, the wrought-iron wall and the filigree path. I'm hoping that for my first Halloween here, I'll get a chance at some of those awesome gothic structures from the past.
Thank you so much SpiritWind, for always helping to keep the game enjoyable for us! You are a gem without price. :kiss:

LiriTanglethorn
09-21-17, 09:48 PM
Oh, and I completely forgot the Garden of Stars and the Hummingbird Sundial. I don't know if either does anything good, but they sure are pretty! :)

LuluBellax
09-24-17, 02:45 PM
Love shack

Stymie52
09-27-17, 09:28 AM
The orphanage - very cute
The Vineyard estate - very pretty
The glimmerbat habitat - very Halloween

tan5314
09-28-17, 05:27 AM
The Bountiful Table.
I was a new player when it was released and didn't have any chance to upgrade it. I want it badly.

scavaig
09-28-17, 01:21 PM
With the luck I am having with the current event could I ask for Hendrick on sale please ;-)

LadyRissaRenae
09-28-17, 05:09 PM
Oh, and I completely forgot the Garden of Stars and the Hummingbird Sundial. I don't know if either does anything good, but they sure are pretty! :)

The Hummingbird Sundial, please! It's so pretty.

rembetiko
09-29-17, 12:04 AM
It would be nice to re-release all of the past events so those who could not complete the goals then will be able to do so now. I have so many unfinished items in my storage. I do hope we will get a chance to buy those christmas trees using coins this year again.

And, of course, it would be really nice to get the love shack for Valentine’s Day next year. Or at least another way to collect more energy for all those energy-demanding quests. Maybe adding some more levels and also increasing the energy refill amount? We have had this level 50 restriction for a long time now - I still remember how exciting and rewarding it was to get more levels last time.

I would also like to get the storage handling fixed, so we can find our stored items easier and faster. It contains already more items I will never be able to use than useful items. Or, let us delete items from storage. Or trade them with other players.

A graveyard for Halloween would be nice ... with old tombstones :-)

rembetiko
09-29-17, 12:19 AM

As the storage itself obviously has no limits I think ?game economy? means ?motivate people to buy gems?. Though I wonder how anybody could get 99 sacred wings or horns, considering the drop-rate of those items ... I choose the ?dispel the love magic? adventure nearly every day for a year now and have less than 10 of those.

chewingthecud
09-29-17, 02:46 PM
Hello S8 - please re-release the golden mine.
Ps. For all the people who want the Love Shack - I have one but the drops from the adventures for the parts are really rare so yes it is good but not that good. Also re the past Birthday event, I didn't get a single Ali so maybe S8 gave an advantage to those without the Shack who are at lower levels? Probably not but just a thought.

vikakorotyshka
09-30-17, 11:34 PM
Both Satyrs that drop magic fruits, Aidinee and Crlestine too. They were gorgeous and drops essence time to time.
Second kings keep

MoonVillage3
10-03-17, 01:42 AM
How about doing something with the Fortune Teller building for Halloween..
it's Spooky style
it's Magic
it's Trick or Treat
it's Mystery
A nice guessing game to continue it's use and reason for taking it out of storage.

Questions all based on CS facts. This would be fun and a reason to do research work within 'The Hub'.. that's kept so well and continuously updated with fatigue & pleasure.
..Players end up learning more about CS's history
..Be introduce to the existence of a Forum
And if they don't like the idea.. can always skip with Gems.

rudyrules
10-09-17, 05:23 PM
Alicorns!!! And upgrade the cabbage hut!!! And I've never seen this feast table people are talking about but it sounds great!!!

SpiritWind00
10-09-17, 06:52 PM
Time's nearly up to get those ideas in! If you have any suggestions you have not had a chance to add, please post now. :)

zarac18
10-09-17, 07:22 PM
My Wish List:

- Love shack,

- 45%-50% off gem sale,
- both daily and weekly Alicorns,
- beastbane ,
- monster hunt statues,
- Harvest Pergolaon,
- Barracks,
- Living Tree,
- Magic Fruit Tree,
- Lemon Tree,
- Red Trillium,
- Mithril Dragon,
- Rooted Mine,
- Spellbound Bloom
- Cabbage Hut

Hope S8 can grant my Christmas wish :)...

bakerygame99
10-09-17, 09:37 PM
My Wish List
- 45%-50% off gem sale,
- both daily and weekly Alicorns,
- Bountiful/Feast/Mystery Dinner Table,
- Golden Mine,
- Witches's Couldron,
- Reindeer Stable/Noble Stable,
- Harvest Pergola,
- Beastbane (can I purchase a second one?),
- Monster hunt statues,
- Lemon Tree,
- Living Tree,
- Spellbound Bloom

When are we getting the sales ? S8 I wanted the Feast Table and Golden Mine most, please take into consideration. Thanks.

salmansh
10-09-17, 10:21 PM
I would love: LOVE SHACK please
Secondly: Haunted keep
And would also like : Bountiful, mystery table and summer gazebo, sundial, orphanage, glimmerbat habitat, reindeer stable, witch's cauldron
Thx.

ninjalejones
10-10-17, 01:26 AM
Love Shack baby!

But perhaps more realisticly the dinner tables, both mystery and bountiful, and I'd love the cauldron from Halloween '14.

MoonVillage3
10-10-17, 03:30 AM
for Christmas.. like last year.. coin Christmas Trees to chop with useful gifts each chop ;)
the gem trees were too expensive to chop :(

jbfps116
10-10-17, 12:54 PM
i wannt the piles of gifts reactivated!!

Stymie52
08-29-20, 08:55 AM
Would love to see the Orphanage for October.

robotparade
08-29-20, 09:09 AM
Snow Walls and Ice Path would be great for a winter event!

stormaurora42
08-29-20, 09:39 PM
I would LOVE to see the Gingerbread Farmhouse come back! 😍❤️

(Edit: Woops this was resurrected from 2017.)

chucklh3
09-01-20, 09:30 AM
The Rafflesia Garden

echowuuu
09-02-20, 04:47 AM
Wisteria event
Anything can generate scroll..

echowuuu
09-02-20, 05:13 AM
I know the gnome characters of Thurston and Sabina were re-released a while back but if any other characters had existed (don't know), those as well please. I think they're lovely because they don't have any collection timer floating above them.
Also that police troll that smacks things. I think he was and old Barons tent prize before the game had been available on Android.

Finally, hoping all previous holiday trees will be available once again, since they're fun to chop and ofcourse the 2 wonderful feast tables be made available.

Thanks for any consideration ☺

6 of them in total

kat8rose
09-02-20, 11:04 AM
Anything that drops wisp essence and (?) faun seals ...or something that drops enchanted lanterns lol....feast tables sound great, too!

cavegirl1
09-02-20, 08:03 PM
I would like the log path. It has a nice natural look.

cccymaaa
09-02-20, 10:25 PM
Haunted Castle & 2nd Royal Exchange

TeikaEmberstorm
09-11-20, 06:14 AM
I missed this post. If I'm not too late I'd like to add some. I know some items may be ones I've not quested for yet but don't realize it. And I realize my list is far too expansive. (Edit: I'm sorry it's a huge list of ideas. But it gives a lot of options for long term re-releases. ...And I just re-read the first post asking for short term upcoming sales, but I'll leave it with the ideas anyway.) With Halloween coming up I listed a lot of items that might fit with the holiday. And I think it would be nice to run past events for people who didn't get to finish them.

Here are some items I like the most for utility or beauty when visiting my neighbors:

Golden mine
Beastborn display
Beast Hunt statues
Any energy droppers like unicorns/alicorns/daily droppers
Useful items - like orphanage, petting zoo, stack of presents, bountiful feast table/grand feast table/mystery dinner table (not sure of their drops), reindeer stable, monster stable, haunted stable, Ivy's cauldron, witch's potion cauldron, pergola quest
Pretty items - Tea party, garden patio, faerie harp, lucky gate and walls, kitsune arch, flower stand, faerie path, floating lanterns, log path
Beautiful trees - like fur tree (favorite) and blossom trees/blossom gazebo (really would love anything from the blossom event), Christmas trees of all kinds, love puff tree, cotton candy shrub, kissing willow, twisted willow, icy willow, blossoming willow
Ponds- Butterfly pond, koi pond, lily pond, horseshoe pond
Dark purple animals - like royal dark and dark unicorns, shadow lynx, dark wolf, onyx animals
Pink animals - or any that drop paths/walls or other items, seahorse in bubble whose name eludes me
I would really love to get Fi Fi and baby Fi Fi, or a regular fangbeast to go with my babies
Items that regularly drop bread and flour, seal of the fawn, and an item with a more regular drop for golden nuggets.

A few of the most striking buildings....every time I see the storm mill I want it....same with the pumpkin cottage and haunted house

As much as Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, several items are really cute - gothic kings keep, haunted house, haunted cabin, haunted cottage, billy the skelly, twisted terrarium, shadow fangbeast, raven lantern, ghost bench, dragon statue (not craft able one)

I've wanted the love shack for a long time (I'm back years after losing my original game) but I wonder if the drops make it worthwhile. I'd love to hear from people who have one if they are helpful.

I hate that I missed the blossom, gingerbread, princess storybook and ice cream events.

By the way, I second Northwoodskingdom's idea....why not every now and then just do an adventure that has a group of past items with a guaranteed item dropping once say every 4, 6, 8 or 12 hours? I've seen a lot of Halloween themed items that could drop. Or you could bring out Ivy's Cauldron or other building with the ability to craft some of the items.

And I like Northwoodskingdom's idea of holiday items available in the market for coins......I should have just copied the post as s/he? has so many wonderful ideas.

I like Keychaindragon's idea of coin choppable winter/holiday trees that give random stuff.........

One last thought.....might Consider not doing too many gem only items for sale at the same time, instead, spreading them out a little. I can buy smaller amounts of gems over time multiple times as opposed to a large bunch of gems in fewer purchases.

Thank you Spiritwind for being so thoughtful and helpful. We truly appreciate your continued efforts in making this game fun. :love_heart:

greasyfork1
09-11-20, 06:18 AM
Love Shack

robotparade
09-16-20, 01:11 PM
Snow walls, snow gate, icy path.

I will spend real money if necessary, if these are available.

Destiel0918
09-17-20, 11:58 AM
Love Shack - ALWAYS Love Shack....

chucklh3
09-23-20, 11:09 AM
The Rafflesia Garden or anything that drops trade tickets and/or expansion permits.

Woldawson
09-28-20, 12:15 AM
Love Shack would be nice but what I want more than anything is a gem confirmation button!!! I'm so tired of losing gems by accident. Another 120 gems today!

OMG!! Yes. Over the years I?ve lost 1000s of gems due to bumping that **** speed up for gems button. The worst was when I sped up an Armoured Dire wolf & lost over 500 gems. I was fuming. Months of trading, winning, watching videos, to get gems, lost in a second.

robotparade
10-08-20, 12:06 PM
Snow walls/towers/gates, and icy paths.

Stymie52
10-16-20, 09:08 AM
I would love to be able to get Lady Treeple. She is lovely!

Passera
11-04-20, 08:51 AM
Love Shack

Love Shack - ALWAYS Love Shack....

Yes please!!

AuntGma
11-05-20, 11:40 AM
love shack - always love shack....

please! Please!! Please!!!

kat8rose
11-05-20, 11:43 AM
Anything that drops wisp essence (yellow one). If not a re-release, something that drops cloudberries ?blue ones? and fully made enchanted lanterns.

carletonisland
12-12-20, 08:54 AM
L O V E S H A C K pleaseeeeee....... there are A LOT of player will be happy spending their money on that. Including myself. Lol

And the bubbling volcano. I think I was in between devices when that story went on, so I completely missed it.

Zaneebabe
01-19-21, 09:40 AM
I would like to see the Haunted Keep & the Winter Bakery re- released, please!!

stanis87
01-24-21, 05:26 PM
Please S8 to include Fire Fly in one of your next sales, which is essential for the expansion of our Kingdom. Thank you for your attention! ...