PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Planetary Pals

AppieP
02-21-17, 01:17 PM
14 days counting just start. The next 3 space aces are rebreedable.

PLUTOPUS 11 hours water/earth <RARE>
(13 hours evolution)

LEMURCURY 8 hours water/earth <RARE>
(14 hours evolution)

CATURN - breed Plutopus and Lemurcury. 16 hours <SUPER RARE>
(15 hour evolution)

Here are the other water/earth possibility's:
5 hours - Rainguin (common)
8 hours - Iciclaw (rare)
9 hours - Rockodille (rare)
11 hours - Glacial Griffin (super rare)

Eluzyion
02-21-17, 01:19 PM
Lemurcury 8 hour breed space/earth (breed water/earth)

Plutopus 11 hour breed space/water (breed water/earth)

Caturn 16 hour breed space/fire (must breed lemurcury and Plutopus to get caturn)

GOOD LUCK!

Eluzyion
02-21-17, 01:24 PM
Just got 16 hours, don't think any other fails are 16 so think I got Caturn :)

AppieP
02-21-17, 03:00 PM
Just got 16 hours, don't think any other fails are 16 so think I got Caturn :)
Wauw already so soon?
I only have the Lemurcury so first need to breed the Plutopus. But still busy during the storybook. Hope I can pick a spot for trying for this.

Eluzyion
02-21-17, 03:24 PM
Wauw already so soon?
I only have the Lemurcury so first need to breed the Plutopus. But still busy during the storybook. Hope I can pick a spot for trying for this.

Yea, I guess with all my romanticore and valentiger fails I was due some breeding luck lol good luck when you start trying for it!

goddard7006
02-21-17, 03:36 PM
Gonna combine all my breeding outcomes. I'm not fond of cats, but I do like the Plutopus and really want that one.

Pearl Peyton|Snowmanatee=Rainguin (1)

Frostfang|Rock Rhino=Rainguin (2)

Birthday Bear|Big Bad Wolf=Rainguin (3)

Turtisle|Snowmanatee=Seamur

Frostfang|Rock Rhino=Rockodille (1)

Rockodille|Frostfang=Rainguin (4)

Turtisle|Rock Rhino=Rainguin (5)

Turtisle|Glacial Griffin=Plantlers

Pearl Peyton|Cuckoonut=Rainguin (6)

Birthday Bear|Gazelle=Rainguin (7)

Donkeycrat|Frostfang=Rainguin (8)

Pearl Peyton|Cold Turkey=Rainguin (9)

Donkeycrat|CU=Glacial Griffin (1)

Glacial Griffin|Pearl Peryton=Rainguin (10)

Snowmanatee|Seahorse=Rainguin (11)

Snowmanatee|Glacial Griffin=Lemurcury

Chilly Goat|Rockodille=Turtisle

Blizard|Rapstallion=Glacial Griffin (2)

Snowmanatee|Glacial Griffin=Rainguin (12)

CU|Rapstallion=Rainguin (13)

Rapstallion|CU=Rainguin (14)

Rapstallion|Rock Rhino=Rainguin (15)

Rapstallion|Frostfang=Rainguin (16)

Donkeycrat|CU=Glacial Griffin (3)

Pearl Peyton|Rock Rhino=Rainguin (17)

Rapstallion|Gazelle=Glacial Griffin (4)

Cold Turkey|CU=Rockodille (2)

Glacial Griffin|CU=Rainguin (18)

Lemurcury|Pearl Peyton=Rainguin (19)

Rapstallion|Gazelle=Rainguin (20)

Lemurcury|Snowmanatee=Rainguin (21)

Jollyfish|CU=Rainguin (22)

Iciclaw|Birthday Bear=Rainguin (23)

Frostfang|Rock Rhino=Rainguin (24)

Birthday Bear|Blizard=Iciclaw

Jollyfish|Iciclaw=Rainguin (25)

Rock Rhino|Frostfang=Rainguin (26)

Jollyfish|Cuckoonut=Rainguin (27)

Big Bad Wolf|Blizard=Rainguin (28)

CU|Cuckoonut=Rockodille (3)

CU|Blizard=Rainguin (29)

Big Bad Wolf|Donkeycrat=Rainguin (30)

Donkeycrat|Rapstallion=Iciclaw

Pearl Peyton|Blizard=Rainguin (31)

Snowmanatee|Frostfang=Rainguin (32)

Gazelle|Donkeycrat=Glacial Griffin (4)

Gazelle|Donkeycrat=Lemurcury

Donkeycrat|Gazelle=Rainguin (33)

Clark_Wayne
02-21-17, 04:45 PM
already have it so good luck to all ;)

GreytMom
02-21-17, 07:07 PM
gonna combine all my breeding outcomes

Pearl Peyton|Snowmanatee=Rainguin

And so it begins. Rainguin Rainguin Rainguin...
They can join all my Armordillos in The Land-of-Extra-Critters.

Alideh
02-21-17, 10:06 PM
Somehow I had a feeling they were going to allow us to breed this combo next :D
Glad they did.
I already have Le Murcury so I just need the other two to complete the trio :D

Good luck all and thank you for posting the times and elements :D

geckoos
02-22-17, 02:13 AM
11 hours first try dont have glacial griffin or the space one so im happy :D

AppieP
02-22-17, 10:24 AM
11 hours first try dont have glacial griffin or the space one so im happy :D

Congrats on whatever you have gotten. I'm not trying to. Busy during the SB. Maby lather between the acts.

Cdnfroglover
02-22-17, 03:48 PM
Just got 11 hours trying for plutopus... hopful its not the griffin as I already have one. Fingers crossed. Already have the lemurcury from a while back.

Alideh
02-23-17, 01:06 AM
5 rainguins and 1 9 hour fair.
I finally started using my UC for my main breeding source so that I can hopefully get a good Legendary fail, so lets see what happens.

AppieP
02-23-17, 01:38 AM
Between the SB I managed the following animals:
1. Rainguin.
2. Iciclaw.
3. Rainguin.
4. Rainguin.
5. Rainguin.
6. Iciclaw.
7. Lemurcury. (Already have 2 previous time)
8. Iciclaw.
9. Rainguin.
10. Rainguin.
11. Rainguin.
12. Rainguin.
13. Rainguin.
14. Rockodile.
15. Rockodile.
16. Rockodile.
17. Rainguin.
18. Rainguin.
19. Rainguin.
20. Rainguin.
21. Rainguin.
22. Finally my first 11 hours timer. Now whe wait. Yah it's a PLUTOPUS!.
Breedings with Plutopus and Lemurcury:
23. Rainguin.
24. Rainguin.
25. Rainguin.
26. Rainguin.
27. Rainguin.
28. Lemurcury.
29. Rainguin.
30. Rainguin.
31. Rockodile and that's the last one, before the times expired. Better luck next time.

heather11778
02-23-17, 04:54 AM
Ok s8 I'm over the rainguin fails. That's all I'm getting. Give me a break please. I really want these but I am not spending real money to get them. So I'm guessing that the odds of me getting the plutopus is 0 right now. I think 15 rainguin fails is rediculious.

GreytMom
02-23-17, 10:57 AM
Thinking I might breed Rainguin with Armordillo just to see what happens ;-)

Eluzyion
02-23-17, 11:01 AM

lol! That was great ;)

AppieP
02-23-17, 11:01 AM
I did just something during the SB for breeding with Turtisle. Breed it with Cave Art Sabertooth (earth/fire SR), also a Rainguin for me sadly enough. Maby you will succeed.

Silverrain1
02-23-17, 12:35 PM
I have the first 2, one I bread the first time. The other was a leaderboard. So I'm trying for the last one and so far have about 6 rainguin fails. Will b interesting to see what trio is next. I cnt remember how many we have had and how many have been rereleased.
Sensitive subject coming up! Whose looking forward to the dog trio coming back! Think that was a nightmare for all involved! I got one the last time but I know a lot of ppl got none! Eek.

adrianalima4
02-23-17, 12:56 PM
I just got a 42 hour 'fail' while trying for the space trio! Big bad wolf x CU! Yay!

AppieP
02-23-17, 01:12 PM
I just got a 42 hour 'fail' while trying for the space trio! Big bad wolf x CU! Yay!
Congrats with your Pearl Peryton.

adrianalima4
02-23-17, 04:41 PM
Congrats with your Pearl Peryton.

Thank you AppieP! Good luck with your space trio breeding :)

Phoenix406
02-23-17, 07:28 PM
Plutopus on the nest! Bred Rapstallion with Northwest Whale.

Alideh
02-24-17, 03:26 AM
So far only fails, I really hope I end up getting a Iciclaw while trying for the plutopus.

GreytMom
02-24-17, 11:07 AM
The S8 gods are looking down on me. It only took me three Rainguins & a Skyger to get a Lemurcury (it was Jollyfush & Rock Rhino) and I need Skyger for SB so he's sitting in the nest. Two more Rainguins after that and 11 hours, so GG or Plutopus. Fingers crossed.
Keep being patient. Best of luck to everyone!

Eluzyion
02-24-17, 11:20 AM
The S8 gods are looking down on me. It only took me three Rainguins & a Skyger to get a Lemurcury (it was Jollyfush & Rock Rhino) and I need Skyger for SB so he's sitting in the nest. Two more Rainguins after that and 11 hours, so GG or Plutopus. Fingers crossed.

Congrats! You're on a roll! Good with Caturn next! :)

Silverrain1
02-24-17, 12:56 PM
Just more rainguins here.

PinkBubbles75
02-24-17, 01:12 PM
I got Plutopus on the first try with the rock rhino & frost fang. I already have lemercury so once I hatch & evolve plutopus, I'll get to trying to caturn!

poofyena
02-24-17, 01:20 PM
Ahhh disappointed with my 11hr GG fail...was really hoping it was a Plutopus. I love the space trio so I'm trying hard for these babes.

LilliDee
02-24-17, 09:03 PM
I'm glad to hear some people are breeding Plutopus. I have bred rainguins, a glacial griffin and two Lemercurys. Since 99% of us already have Lemercury from a couple leaderboards back I figured S8 would make that one the easiest to breed since most of us don't need it. After I finish my Skyger breed for tomorrow I'll be back at it. I wish Lemercury and Plutopus were different combos to eliminate that useless mistake. Ugh, since I got nothing but armadillos and love doves when all I wanted was a smitten kitten (I didn't even care about the matripony, I like cats, lol) I'm afraid this is going to go the same way. You Plutopus breeders are a little light.

Alideh
02-24-17, 09:07 PM
Yay I ended up getting the Iciclaw after putting that last Rainguin in the nest :D I saw the 8 hour and got excited, then when I put it in the nest I got happy :D was scared it could be a different 8 hour animal but no I finally got a Iciclaw :D :D :D

GreytMom
02-24-17, 10:59 PM

No luck. Got a Glacial Griffon.

Silverrain1
02-25-17, 02:22 AM
Has anyone managed a caturn yet?

AppieP
02-25-17, 04:47 AM
Still trying to get a Plutopus. I'm in possession of a Lemurcury a while ago.

tahitii
02-25-17, 05:58 AM
Nothing but Rainguins, Iciclaws and two Glacial Griffins 😑 Already got Lemurcury from a previous Leaderboard

Phoenix406
02-25-17, 01:11 PM
I think the Caturn looks a lot like the Meowl.

Silverrain1
02-25-17, 02:43 PM
I think the Caturn looks a lot like the Meowl.

Yeah it really does. I think the caturn was first tho. I dnt have either but wanna complete this trio

supster50
02-26-17, 01:38 AM
Has anyone managed a caturn yet?

Just put a Caturn in the nest after many Rainguins, with a few Iceclaws, and a Glacial Griffin. Best thing is it's the first trio I've completed. Hope everyone gets what they need or want. Happy Foresting to all still trying.

AppieP
02-26-17, 02:52 AM
Just put a Caturn in the nest after many Rainguins, with a few Iceclaws, and a Glacial Griffin. Best thing is it's the first trio I've completed. Hope everyone gets what they need or want. Happy Foresting to all still trying.
Congrats, did you already had a Lemurcury and a Plutopus before the trio came out?

supster50
02-26-17, 05:23 AM
Congrats, did you already had a Lemurcury and a Plutopus before the trio came out?

Just the Lemucury from the leader board a while back. I've been grateful to have it because it's a good critter in tourneys and it's only a rare.

tahitii
02-26-17, 06:09 AM
They must really change the odds when we need to breed a specific animal.. Just got my 4th super rare Glacial Griffin and not even a Plutopus that is only a rare 🤔

Silverrain1
02-26-17, 09:43 AM
Come on caturn where are you! I want this to compete the trio! Not sure I can justify the space place habitat for only two critters

seraconan
02-27-17, 02:54 AM
Pls tell me what animal combo is required to breed lucmercy

tahitii
02-27-17, 03:03 AM

You have to breed water + earth

haku8cafe
02-27-17, 10:43 AM

I know it is stupid but if you breed

Lemurcury X CU you get Lemurcury 100% how I wish we can get CU that easy lol btw I am on my 4th Lemurcury :)

DaBoms
02-27-17, 08:15 PM
Finally got a Plutopus!!! Used Lemurcury and Frostfang both level 15.

Silverrain1
02-28-17, 09:29 AM
I had Plutopus from first time round and lemercury from the leaderboard. Iv been trying and trying but no luck with caturn, I just bread an other plutopus tho, so I have kept it just now in the space place habitat so that it has its max 3 critters and I will sell it for space if I get caturn.

AppieP
02-28-17, 11:17 AM
I had Plutopus from first time round and lemercury from the leaderboard. Iv been trying and trying but no luck with caturn, I just bread an other plutopus tho, so I have kept it just now in the space place habitat so that it has its max 3 critters and I will sell it for space if I get caturn.
You can sell it to me if you want😉😂, still not been able to breed the Plutopus😣. Hope I get it before it expires.

seraconan
02-28-17, 12:41 PM
I've been trying for lemercury but no luck still, I've got plutopus on the second try but the lemercury is the hardest all the water earth combo doesnt work pls help me

GreytMom
02-28-17, 01:45 PM
I've been trying for lemercury but no luck still, I've got plutopus on the second try but the lemercury is the hardest all the water earth combo doesnt work pls help me
I got my first Lemurcury using Frostfang + Jollyfish, but it's mostly just random. Got the first Plutopus using Birthday Bear + Morrocan Gazelle.
I've since gotten two more Lemurcurys & three more Plutopuss (Plutopi?) trying for Caturn.

Silverrain1
02-28-17, 01:50 PM
You can sell it to me if you want😉😂, still not been able to breed the Plutopus😣. Hope I get it before it expires.

If only! Then I wld need your first caturn lol.

tahitii
03-02-17, 04:06 AM
Still no Plutopus here... :( Got about 7 Glacial Griffins and several other rare animals :( If they want us to spend money on their games it must worth it and should be done for fun

AppieP
03-02-17, 08:40 AM
Still no Plutopus here... :( Got about 7 Glacial Griffins and several other rare animals :( If they want us to spend money on their games it must worth it and should be done for fun
Same for me. Only several rare but still no Plutopus. If you can see on my post on page 2. Indeed the want us to spent money for it. I only spent a big amount of gems, if I have to, for a habitat. Or for speed-up something. Never for a animal. Not worth it. Have enough in my storage, and the gonna stay there probably for a while also.

torfhoeken3
03-02-17, 11:48 AM
Had a Lemercury from a previous event/spin, and after loads of different combos trying for Plutopus (resulting in Rainguin, Glacial Griffin, and lots more Rainguins) managed with Rapstallion and Northwest Whale as read elsewhere in this thread!!! Now trying for Caturn, but so far no luck... more Rainguins and Iciclaw... did anyone manage to breed a Caturn? Do P and L need to be epic level?

supermaay
03-02-17, 11:55 AM
Had a Lemercury from a previous event/spin, and after loads of different combos trying for Plutopus (resulting in Rainguin, Glacial Griffin, and lots more Rainguins) managed with Rapstallion and Northwest Whale as read elsewhere in this thread!!! Now trying for Caturn, but so far no luck... more Rainguins and Iciclaw... did anyone manage to breed a Caturn? Do P and L need to be epic level?

After many tries I finally got a 16-hour timer. My Lemurcury is at Level 15 and Plutopus at Level 4. Good luck.

Alideh
03-02-17, 12:22 PM
No luck here....

Silverrain1
03-02-17, 12:28 PM
I just got caturn! As long as there's no other 16 hour animals! Epic plutopus snd level 10 lemercury.

AppieP
03-02-17, 01:03 PM
I just got caturn! As long as there's no other 16 hour animals! Epic plutopus snd level 10 lemercury.
CONGRATS to you. Finally you're finished. Hope I get the Plutopus before it expires. I've lost hope to get the Caturn also.

Silverrain1
03-03-17, 11:30 AM
CONGRATS to you. Finally you're finished. Hope I get the Plutopus before it expires. I've lost hope to get the Caturn also.

There's still time! I really hope you get it. So glad I did. Needed a little boost!

seraconan
03-03-17, 12:02 PM
still no luck breeding lemercury. only 4 days left

AppieP
03-04-17, 06:23 AM
Finally after 22 tries a got my first 11 hours timer and I was shocked it was a Plutopus. Really glad I have one. Now fingers crossed for trying the Caturn. Still not to late.

Silverrain1
03-04-17, 02:39 PM
Finally after 22 tries a got my first 11 hours timer and I was shocked it was a Plutopus. Really glad I have one. Now fingers crossed for trying the Caturn. Still not to late.

Yay! Congrats! Hope you can get the caturn!

salmakyounis
03-04-17, 02:42 PM
I was lucky and got the catcurn on my third try! Actually got the lemercury by accident whilst doing the story book event 😄 due some luck I suppose!

Silverrain1
03-05-17, 01:30 AM
Anyone got any good space names on their creatures?
Plutopus - Cosmic
Lemercury - Nebula
Caturn - Spiff

Phoenix406
03-05-17, 03:51 PM
@Silverrain1 My Plutopi are Hydro and Neptune. I had a 3rd, but I sold him. My Lemurcury is Nebula, like yours.

Eluzyion
03-05-17, 04:39 PM
Silverrain and Phoenix, you guys thought up pretty cool names! I like 'em! :)

comeseecomesah
03-05-17, 05:50 PM
Been over a week ? trying for Caturn...in 3 accounts & sick of Rainguins Rainguins Rainguins. Yesterday got Caturn in main forest but no luck in other 2. Tried a little speed breeding but....Rainguins Rainguins Rainguins *sighhhhh. S8 please turn on the Caturn button lol

poofyena
03-05-17, 07:25 PM
I've managed to get nothing but rainguin and Griffin fails. Sad as i do love the caturn.
Good luck to all still trying.

geckoos
03-06-17, 01:58 AM
So far 4 plutopus 6 glacial griffins 1 iciclaw 1 crockorock and 20 ranguins Not a single lemurcury so cant try for caturn :(

tahitii
03-06-17, 02:34 AM
I gave up trying for the trio two days ago... I can't believe I couldn't breed a RARE animal (Plutopus) in two weeks , even using gems to speed breed a little... This is so annoying 😒

goddard7006
03-06-17, 08:16 AM
So far 4 plutopus 6 glacial griffins 1 iciclaw 1 crockorock and 20 ranguins Not a single lemurcury so cant try for caturn :(

I have the opposite problem no Plutopus, 30 rainguins though on 3 different accounts so I guess 10 on each account. I've only hatched 1 Lemurcury.

goddard7006
03-06-17, 08:36 AM
Anyone got any good space names on their creatures?
Plutopus - Cosmic
Lemercury - Nebula
Caturn - Spiff

I only have Lemurcury and each have a different name.

Turms (the Etruscan deity)

Hermes (the Greek god)

Hg80 (Symbol and Atomic#)

I'm such a geek!

Silverrain1
03-06-17, 11:47 AM
I only have Lemurcury and each have a different name.

Turms (the Etruscan deity)

Hermes (the Greek god)

Hg80 (Symbol and Atomic#)

I'm such a geek!

Lol, they are great! I want a different name for my caturn. Not a fan of it!

GreytMom
03-06-17, 04:29 PM
Woohoo! Just in time I finally got a 16 hour timer on my 24th try!

diamonaydreamerd
03-06-17, 06:24 PM
Whelp it's official with only 17 hours left to breed I am now 0 for 4 in trying to breed any of these trios. I have tried consistently when each one comes up but I haven't gotten a single limited breeding animal. Not for the musical trio, not for the valentine trio, not for the 2nd valentine trio ( the ones without the valentine element ex. Xo Ox) and now the space trio is a dud too. I luckily already had a lemurcury but the plutopus just hasn't come my way since I've been trying

Whenever these trios come around I breed specifically for them for the whole time yet in the past few months I haven't gotten a single limited animal. Before these trios started coming back I at least used to get some limited breedable animals some times but now it just seems impossible. I'm glad some people are getting them so it gives me hope but I also feel like I won't even try for the next trio that comes around because who wants to try endlessly for something and get nowhere? It's just too frustrating and games are supposed to be fun. I get that they want us to spend gems but geez at least throw me a bone some of the time lol

hilove69
03-06-17, 09:13 PM
Is this Caturn?

Phoenix406
03-06-17, 09:22 PM
@diamonaydreamerd I totally agree. I would be more inclined to spend money if the odds were a little more in our favor. Getting really frustrated.

Eluzyion
03-06-17, 09:27 PM
Is this Caturn?

Yes :) congrats!

hilove69
03-06-17, 10:03 PM
Yes :) congrats!

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Thanks. I always appreciate you.

Sakrysta
03-06-17, 11:27 PM
I managed to get all of these guys when they first came out. I'm glad, because the Caturn is often very successful in battles. My names are:

Lemurcury - Spiff
Plutopus - Kuiper
Caturn - Aldrin

BiggerBubbles
03-06-17, 11:44 PM
I have been playing this game since the beginning. So many trios. I could only ever breed one or maybe two of the trio animals. So when they started re-releasing them I have obviously tried yet again. I had a reindeer, won a toy poodle on the spin wheel, but alas no Santa Claus again. I had both valentine animals, but no Matripony again. I had a lullabision only, so was pleased to achieve a Tubacon near the end of the goal. Hopefully, 3rd time lucky if it comes back again. Today I finally bred the Caturn, the last member of my very first trio, the space trio. So happy, now lets see if they bring back service, I have Captain K9 and the Station Dalmatian. Maybe there's a St Bernard I think the last service member was in my future. Never give up!

AppieP
03-07-17, 04:16 AM
My last change before it expired is a Rockodille. Goodbye Caturn. Better luck next time. If they relais it again.

Eluzyion
03-07-17, 07:58 AM
Yeah!!!!!!!!! Thanks. I always appreciate you.

Aww, so sweet, thank you :) I'm so happy you were able to get it before it expired!! So awesome! *does happy dance* hehe

Eluzyion
03-07-17, 08:01 AM
So sorry for those that weren't able to get them all.. Maybe they'll bring some back later, either value pack or relisted trio :)

PinkBubbles75
03-07-17, 09:02 AM
I got caturn a few days ago after countless fails. It's so cute, I'm so happy! :)

LocalNews
03-07-17, 09:45 AM
So disappointed I couldn't breed the Caturn. I had the breeding pair to get it at the very beginning and had tried to bred it for the entire time. Even did speed breeding. Well tried one more time and still didn't get it. Oh well, maybe someday.

AppieP
03-07-17, 10:06 AM
So disappointed I couldn't breed the Caturn. I had the breeding pair to get it at the very beginning and had tried to bred it for the entire time. Even did speed breeding. Well tried one more time and still didn't get it. Oh well, maybe someday.
Disappointed as it is, your not the only one. Alot are struggling to get it. And the funny part of it is, they say it's a SUPER RARE animal. You should think it's a Ultra Rare XD.
Let's hope we get another chance for it someday. Don't know if we are getting another quest after this, or some time to breed whatever we want to, for the time the world event is running.

comeseecomesah
03-07-17, 10:32 AM
Managed to get Caturn in my main forest, and bred Platapus and other one (brain blank) in other 2 forests but even speeding didn't give me Caturn,just Rainguins Rainguins Rainguins. Was beginning to think the ability to breed it button was off or there's a glitch lol come to think of it how would we know

Scangelina
03-07-17, 11:10 AM
Looks like no Caturn for me. It's so cute & I wanted it so bad, but not enough to shell out 1,000 gems. I bred several Ranguins, Lemercury & Plutopi. I bred my 1st Plutopus about 3 days into trio being brought back, so I hoped to get full trio. Hopefull they'll bring it back. I have yet to breed any of the original Valentine's trio. I bought the Matripony a while ago when it was on sale. Didn't get any of the Sweet Summer trio. I still need the Melodeer, the Teddy Bear & the 3rd service dog. The skull trio I've only successfully been able to breed Skeletal Steed several times(it's beautiful tho). My only successful trios have been Christmas & Sweetheart trio & that's only because they got brought back. Thanks storm8 for continuing to bring these back for those of us that need to complete them.

seraconan
03-07-17, 12:36 PM
I too have no luck in Caturn, but am happy to breed both lemercuy and 3 plutopus. This is the first time I'm able to breed this much. I had no luck with the musical animal was lucky to breed lullabison but had an army of amardiallos so was only been able to breed a single animal in that event , then had no luck at all for the valentine animals. But I'm very happy this time. hoping to get the event again next year to try for caturn

Silverrain1
03-07-17, 01:27 PM
I managed to get all of these guys when they first came out. I'm glad, because the Caturn is often very successful in battles. My names are:

Lemurcury - Spiff
Plutopus - Kuiper
Caturn - Aldrin

Oh I like your caturns name!

StefaninaFla
03-08-17, 08:25 AM
Only thing I bred throughout the ENTIRE event was rainguins.

saucysammis
03-08-17, 11:42 AM

Me too. Constant Rainguins. Also- spent undue time worrying that the habitat would be discontinued and making a spot for it. Too many habitats were offered at once last month and I gave up farms and 2 of my 4 palatial palace habitats just to make room for them all.

Sheenab8q
03-08-17, 08:28 PM
Am i the only one that breeded the lemurcury and plutopus 30 times and no Caturn
14 days counting just start. The next 3 space aces are rebreedable.

PLUTOPUS 11 hours water/earth <RARE>
(13 hours evolution)

LEMURCURY 8 hours water/earth <RARE>
(14 hours evolution)

CATURN - breed Plutopus and Lemurcury. 16 hours <SUPER RARE>
(15 hour evolution)

Here are the other water/earth possibility's:
5 hours - Rainguin (common)
8 hours - Iciclaw (rare)
9 hours - Rockodille (rare)
11 hours - Glacial Griffin (super rare)

Sheenab8q
03-08-17, 08:29 PM
Me too!!😞

Phoenix406
03-08-17, 10:45 PM
@sheenab8q
I didn't count how many times I bred them, but, yes, bred them many times and no Caturn.

Angelfarm98
09-05-17, 12:38 PM
Part 1. Lemurcury - Breed Water + Earth ( 10-Day mission )( breeding time 8 hrs )

Part 2. Plutopus - Breed Water + Earth ( 7-Day mission )( breeding time 11 hrs)

Part 3. Caturn - Breed Lemurcury + Plutopus ( 3- Day mission ) ( breeding time 16 hrs )

The other Water + Earth breeding time:

Rainguin - 5 hrs
Iciclaw - 8 hrs
Rockodille - 9 hrs
Glacial Griffin - 11 hrs

Good luck !

When I breed for Caturn with Lemurcury and Plutopus, I get Rainguin ( water + earth ), Racmoon ( dark + earth ), and Chromadile ( dark + water ), so these are the three element combinations you will get. I also get Lemurcury and Plutopus when trying Caturn with Lemurcury and Plutopus.

I list all possibilities when you try to breed Caturn as follows,

Rainguin - 5 hrs
Iciclaw - 8 hrs
Lemurcury - 8 hrs
Racmoon - 9 hrs
Rockodille - 9 hrs
Chromadile - 11 hrs
Glacial Griffin - 11 hrs
Plutopus - 11 hrs
Dream Bat - 13 hrs
Chameleon - 14 hrs
Mercat - 14 hrs
Gargolem - 15 hrs
Sea Lion -15 hrs
Knitten Kitten - 16 hrs
Monsoon Marmot - 16 hrs
Caturn - 16 hrs
Pygmy Giraffe - 17 hrs
Sea Drake - 17 hrs
Freezel - 18 hrs
Aquafox - 19 hrs

I got Lemurcury from spinning wheel about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so the Part 1 has been skipped automatically.
However, the part2 mission doesnt pop up, and even there is no 10-day mission on my screen.
Can anyone help me about this?

Eluzyion
09-05-17, 01:08 PM
Part 1. Lemurcury - Breed Water + Earth

Part 2. Plutopus

Part 3. Caturn

I got Lemurcury from spinning wheel about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so the Part 1 has been skipped automatically.
However, the part2 mission doesnt pop up, and even there is no 10-day mission on my screen.
Can anyone help me about this?

Pretty sure it's like the past trios..each one has 5 or 7 days to get then they release the next or part 2, didn't see timer on it because it autocompleted and I didn't get a popup

If you don't get a popup ck shop, when you see plutopus in featured tab you can start breeding for it :)

Lemurcury space/earth 8hr/14hr
Plutopus space/water 11hr/13hr

Water and Earth with 11 hours.

Caturn space/fire 16hr/15 hr

Angelfarm98
09-05-17, 01:50 PM
I really appreciate your explanation!

Many thanks, Eluzyion.:D

Eluzyion
09-05-17, 01:55 PM
I really appreciate your explanation!

Many thanks, Eluzyion.:D

You're very welcome :) maybe someone that doesn't have lemurcury can let us know what the timer is til part 2 comes out :)

Cranlink14606
09-05-17, 02:00 PM
You're very welcome :) maybe someone that doesn't have lemurcury can let us know what the timer is til part 2 comes out :)

On my younger account it is 10 days for Lemurcury. I already have it on my oldest account.

Eluzyion
09-05-17, 03:38 PM
On my younger account it is 10 days for Lemurcury. I already have it on my oldest account.

Thank you :)

Clark_Wayne
09-05-17, 04:08 PM
got all of them :) will just collect the gems :)
good luck to all ;)

BiggerBubbles
09-05-17, 04:59 PM
I have participated in all trios since the beginning, some mulitiple times, this is the only one I actually have all 3. It just came and went and I was 5 gems richer I believe, it flashed past... thanks S8.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-05-17, 05:23 PM
yay 5 gems.. plus yay a chance at Caturn!

AppieP
09-05-17, 08:47 PM
yay 5 gems.. plus yay a chance at Caturn!

Same for me. Already have the other 2 except Caturn. Will go for him. Good luck

AppleWhite84
09-06-17, 12:24 AM
Love Lemurcury and Caturn. Hope I can get them! Good luck to everyone :D I'm foreseeing lots of Rainguins lol.

Callyvitale19
09-06-17, 07:58 AM
My album told me I have all three, however, finding them in my forest is another thing. It took me over an hour looking 3 different times to find them. There has got to be a better way to locate animals that we have then trying to go thru every habitat one at a time. I will buy the correct habitat for 500k and put them together but now that I found them I hope i remember where they are.

poofyena
09-06-17, 08:26 AM
I have Lemurcury from spin to win and LB (I think) but when we had this trio a few months back I could not get Plutopus at all. Hoping for better luck this time.

AppieP
09-06-17, 08:28 AM
My album told me I have all three, however, finding them in my forest is another thing. It took me over an hour looking 3 different times to find them. There has got to be a better way to locate animals that we have then trying to go thru every habitat one at a time. I will buy the correct habitat for 500k and put them together but now that I found them I hope i remember where they are.

Haha champagne problems right!!:p
It happens to me before searching for a specific one. Not searching for a hour but still...
And I have really organized my habs and animals.
Don't know if there is anything they can do for us about this issue.

Phoenix406
09-06-17, 09:43 AM
It would be awesome if they would introduce a feature that would help you find the animal you are looking for. One of my other games has that feature, and it's awesome. It would also be cool if we could keep eggs, because some of them are pretty, but of course there is no place to display them anyway.

Anyway, so since I already have Lemurcury and the other one, can I begin now to breed for Caturn, or will it not work until that goal pops up specifically?

AppieP
09-06-17, 10:07 AM
It would be awesome if they would introduce a feature that would help you find the animal you are looking for. One of my other games has that feature, and it's awesome. It would also be cool if we could keep eggs, because some of them are pretty, but of course there is no place to display them anyway.

Anyway, so since I already have Lemurcury and the other one, can I begin now to breed for Caturn, or will it not work until that goal pops up specifically?

I think we need to wait till Caturn is unlocked. Haven't try it yet, but could you already breed Lemurcury with Plutopus? Because Plutolus isn't unlocked yet. If you could, than you could try. Like I said, I'm busy with SB, so not trying for.

AppieP
09-06-17, 02:29 PM
I had a empty nest and just at curiosity i thought let's see if we already can try for Caturn. But it can't because Plutopus isn't unlocked yet. So we need to wait.

Phoenix406
09-06-17, 03:15 PM
I had a empty nest and just at curiosity i thought let's see if we already can try for Caturn. But it can't because Plutopus isn't unlocked yet. So we need to wait.

Oh, I see what you mean. Thanks for checking!

Eluzyion
09-06-17, 06:02 PM

Agree with you and Vitale, if we had a "search" bar that would take us to habitat where the animal is in it'd be so helpful, I have issues trying to find specific animals constant, other games have it so I'm sure it can't be that hard to implement

luna2cute
09-06-17, 08:47 PM
Agree with you and Vitale, if we had a "search" bar that would take us to habitat where the animal is in it'd be so helpful, I have issues trying to find specific animals constant, other games have it so I'm sure it can't be that hard to implement

If we could find it in our album, tap on it and get taken to the habitat or animal that would be great.

but I digress, I suppose we are off topic now? ;)

AppieP
09-08-17, 11:32 AM
Plutopus unlocked. You can now breed for it if you don't have it already.

Eluzyion
09-08-17, 12:14 PM
Mine autocompleted, if you know what to breed for Plutopus please post I'll add it to first pg post #2 thank you :)

Cranlink14606
09-08-17, 12:21 PM
Mine autocompleted, if you know what to breed for Plutopus please post I'll add it to first post, thank you :)

Eluzyion
09-08-17, 12:22 PM

Thank you! Meant post #2 ..now updated :)

MystiqueRealm
09-08-17, 02:28 PM
Thanks I got plutopus! No luck with monarch dragon though

AppleWhite84
09-08-17, 03:15 PM
I'm still working on Lemurcury :(

AppleWhite84
09-08-17, 08:12 PM
Can someone post pictures of the eggs? I think I got Plutopus before getting Lemurcury.

AppieP
09-09-17, 01:34 AM
Can someone post pictures of the eggs? I think I got Plutopus before getting Lemurcury.

I did make a search for it 4you:o

Lemurcury egg:

Plutopus egg:

Caturn egg:

AppleWhite84
09-09-17, 03:22 AM
I did make a search for it 4you:o

Lemurcury egg:

Plutopus egg:

Caturn egg:

Thanks AppieP!! I did indeed get Plutopus then. I thought I would have to get Lemurcury first. Do we have to breed the first two to get Caturn?

AppieP
09-09-17, 03:32 AM
Thanks AppieP!! I did indeed get Plutopus then. I thought I would have to get Lemurcury first. Do we have to breed the first two to get Caturn?

Your welcome, Yes the only way to get Caturn is to breed with Plutopus and Lemurcury. Wait till Caturn is unlocked.

Silverrain1
09-09-17, 02:58 PM
So glad that I don't need to worry about this trio! Gutted over the ones I've missed in the other trios tho! Good luck all!

PinkButterfly37
09-09-17, 05:15 PM
So is Plutopus water + earth, the same as Lemercury? Because I have seen to people post 2 different ones: Water + earth and space + water. Which is it to get Plutopus?

Cranlink14606
09-09-17, 05:32 PM
So is Plutopus water + earth, the same as Lemercury? Because I have seen to people post 2 different ones: Water + earth and space + water. Which is it to get Plutopus?

To breed it use water + earth. Its stats are space + water.

Sugarcat5
09-09-17, 08:31 PM
Anyone have a good combo to breed plutopus? Thank u in advance😁

Sugarcat5
09-09-17, 09:53 PM
Never mind.....just got it with rockodile n northwest whale

AppieP
09-12-17, 11:23 AM
When can we expect Caturn being unlocked? I don't want to miss a minute for breeding for it. So I can keep my breeding garden empty for breeding. Last time I didn't made it to get it. Hope I get lucky this time.

Phoenix406
09-12-17, 11:37 AM
When can we expect Caturn being unlocked? I don't want to miss a minute for breeding for it. So I can keep my breeding garden empty for breeding. Last time I didn't made it to get it. Hope I get lucky this time.

I'm not sure when it happened, but it is unlocked now. We only get 3 days to try for it?!?! That sucks. :(

AppieP
09-12-17, 12:19 PM
I'm not sure when it happened, but it is unlocked now. We only get 3 days to try for it?!?! That sucks. :(

Yes I noticed. Bummer we only have 3 days. Let's breed. First try 18 hours fail. What could it be? Caturn = 16 hours btw.

Zamom72
09-12-17, 12:39 PM

Mine unlocked within the last hour or so because I went back to harvest. First breed is giving me 11 hrs.

poofyena
09-12-17, 01:06 PM
I don't even have Plutopus so feel like I'm out of the running for this now. I don't know why we only get three days to try for the Last one! So frustrating.

AppieP
09-12-17, 02:01 PM
I can remember from last time during breeding for Caturn the results for it are not only water/earth animals. Because Caturn also has fire as elements. I have a 18 hour timer, and curious what it could be. Don't now what the other possibilities are anymore. Any suggestions someone?

Silverrain1
09-12-17, 03:51 PM
Btw, 20 gem reward when you get caturn! Don't forget to collect!

Silverrain1
09-12-17, 03:55 PM
I can remember from last time during breeding for Caturn the results for it are not only water/earth animals. Because Caturn also has fire as elements. I have a 18 hour timer, and curious what it could be. Don't now what the other possibilities are anymore. Any suggestions someone?

Not seeing anything on the chart I use but don't know how in date it is lol. But when ppl bread with rainbow (I think it was) it threw in random elements so maybe the cosmic is doing that to

Phoenix406
09-12-17, 04:09 PM
18 hour animals: Catypus L/N, Elephantom L/D, Freezel D/W, Onyx Ox D/F, Petite Panda L/F, Punk Skunk D/N, Thunder Mammoth L/E, Zeus Moose L/W

AppleWhite84
09-12-17, 04:42 PM
Do we breed the first two planet animals together to get the Caturn?

Silverrain1
09-12-17, 04:48 PM
Do we breed the first two planet animals together to get the Caturn?

Yes, but it's not an automatic guarantee that u will get caturn. There are other possible fails

Zamom72
09-12-17, 09:41 PM
Ok, silly question here. I know we breed the other 2 planets to get Caturn, but does it matter who we select first of the 2?

Angelfarm98
09-12-17, 09:47 PM

When I breed Lemurcury and Plutopus, I get Rainguin ( water + earth ), Racmoon ( dark + earth ), and Chromadile ( dark + water ), so I guess you will get Freezel ( dark + water ) :)

AppieP
09-13-17, 12:46 AM
Ok, silly question here. I know we breed the other 2 planets to get Caturn, but does it matter who we select first of the 2?

No doesnt matter who you select first or 2nd

AppieP
09-13-17, 12:46 AM
When I breed Lemurcury and Plutopus, I get Rainguin ( water + earth ), Racmoon ( dark + earth ), and Chromadile ( dark + water ), so I guess you will get Freezel ( dark + water ) :)

Oke! thanks. Freezel i already have lol

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-13-17, 01:02 AM
I got 14 hours breeding Plutopus and Lemurcury . Does that mean I got Chameneon or Mercat???

Got mercat.

Zamom72
09-13-17, 12:00 PM
No doesnt matter who you select first or 2nd

Thank you, AppieP.

Zamom72
09-13-17, 12:06 PM
For anyone asking about possible outcomes, I've gotten 3 Chromadiles so far (11 hr breeding, if I remember correctly). Waiting for the 3rd to finish breeding so I can try again.

diamonaydreamerd
09-13-17, 01:38 PM
Got an 11 hour timer using Blizard and Rapstallion, hoping it's the Plutopus and not a glacial griffin lol

AppleWhite84
09-13-17, 02:07 PM
Lots of Racmoons for me. My sister got the Caturn, she's so lucky all the time lol.

AppieP
09-13-17, 02:17 PM
Freezel, Racmoons, and Chromodile's.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-13-17, 06:45 PM
I wish they would end!! I want caturn haha. Oh well, until next year :(

poofyena
09-13-17, 06:54 PM
I can't even get Plutopus (again) so no chance of Caturn. I have the worst luck with this trio!

Cranlink14606
09-13-17, 07:01 PM
I got Lemurcury last time, Plutopus this time. Looks like I will have to wait till next time for Caturn. I have the worst luck with breeding specific animals. On an up side, I did get a Pygmy Giraffe fail that I didn't have yet.

willjardell2003
09-13-17, 07:45 PM
should we use the lemurcury to breed for the plutypus? I have tried some combination by lemurcury and (seamonkey, frostfang,....) but the space elememt can throw to dark element animals like dream bat or chromadille. should I keep going with lemurcury as a parent for plutopus? I need plutopus so much, or change to normal water and earth fomula

willjardell2003
09-13-17, 08:05 PM
Thanks I got plutopus! No luck with monarch dragon though

wat did u use

Alohatami
09-14-17, 05:54 AM
I just want to confirm - this quest line will come around again sometime, yes? I've been trying pretty consistently to bread a Lemurcury with no luck, so I'm hoping we'll get another chance in the future?

Elunei
09-14-17, 07:51 AM
I cannot seem to breed Plutopus, and I've been trying since I finished the storybook. I don't like when another animal has the same breeding time (in this case, Glacial Griffin), because I get all hopeful and then hours later, I am disappointed. Regardless, time to move on. There's no more time for me to breed Plutopus and try for Caturn, sadly. On to the Red Panda I go. Hopefully I can at least get that one.

AppieP
09-14-17, 09:35 AM
Anyone already got Caturn? I was wondering about the 16 hour timer. Don't get to excited because I think you can also get a Monsoon Marmot (dark/water)!?.

torfhoeken3
09-14-17, 10:31 AM
Anyone already got Caturn? I was wondering about the 16 hour timer. Don't get to excited because I think you can also get a Monsoon Marmot (dark/water)!?.

Yep, can confirm the possibility of getting a Monsoon Marmot :(
Still, cannot complain as have managed most of the recent breeding challenges except the Panda...

Phoenix406
09-14-17, 11:20 AM
I just want to confirm - this quest line will come around again sometime, yes? I've been trying pretty consistently to bread a Lemurcury with no luck, so I'm hoping we'll get another chance in the future?

It should come around again, but who knows when. They made the trio breedable earlier this year, but I don't remember getting any gems for acquiring the animals. I got 2 Lemurcury and 3 Plutopus at that time, but no Caturn. This time because of the goal line, I automatically got gems for having Lemurcury and Plutopus. No luck on Caturn, yet, and and I sincerely doubt that I will get it. Disappointing.

AppieP
09-14-17, 11:28 AM
Thanks torfhoeken3 for confirming. Only 24 hours left. So I doubt I made it this time for Caturn.
I hope same as you Phoenix406 it will return again. Last time also not completed the trio, and not really hopeful this time. Indeed dissapointed....

persezabar
09-14-17, 12:46 PM
Finally Caturn, I got it after 23 fails!!!
I wish lucky to all players who try to get it.

Alohatami
09-14-17, 03:10 PM
Lol, I just noticed in my post above that I must have been dreaming of deep frying foods since I mentioned that I hadn't yet had any luck trying to 'bread' a Lemurcury. (Mmmmm, tastes like chicken! :D) That's what I get for posting questions at 2:00 am.

Thank you for the reply. I'll just have to hope it comes around again sometime. I've had two more fails since my earlier post.

Sugarcat5
09-14-17, 08:36 PM
I really wish we could trade animals with other players...i am getting an army of lemurcury trying to get the iciclaw n now I just got a second plutopus trying for the caturn
I would gladly trade one of my extras to another player who needs one.

Zamom72
09-15-17, 12:05 AM
I FINALLY got Caturn w/14 hours left. He's sitting on the nest now. Not sure if I have to hatch him before time is up, but I think I'll suck up the gems & not take any chances.

Maheks
09-15-17, 12:27 AM
I've bred lemercury and plutopus and got 18 hrs. Does anyone know what it could be?

AppieP
09-15-17, 12:40 AM
I've bred lemercury and plutopus and got 18 hrs. Does anyone know what it could be?

My 18 hour results in a Freezel (dark/water).

AppieP
09-15-17, 12:43 AM
I FINALLY got Caturn w/14 hours left. He's sitting on the nest now. Not sure if I have to hatch him before time is up, but I think I'll suck up the gems & not take any chances.

Congrats with your Caturn. If i where you i get 20 gems for reward! So on the last time you can skip hatching time for the reward.

Maheks
09-15-17, 02:26 AM
My 18 hour results in a Freezel (dark/water).

Thanks for info. Guess I'll have to keep trying for a caturn

AppleWhite84
09-15-17, 02:45 AM
Finally got a 16 hour timer. Here's hoping! I could start a Chromadile and Rainguin army.

Congrats to everyone who got the trio!

Miswinston
09-15-17, 02:57 AM
Lol, I just noticed in my post above that I must have been dreaming of deep frying foods since I mentioned that I hadn't yet had any luck trying to 'bread' a Lemurcury. (Mmmmm, tastes like chicken! :D) That's what I get for posting questions at 2:00 am.

Thank you for the reply. I'll just have to hope it comes around again sometime. I've had two more fails since my earlier post.

I'm in the same boat... After 5 "normal" fails trying to "bread" Lemurcury, I decided to spend gems in a feverish attempt to get him. 15 tries and 150 gems later... still no Lemurcury! I had the cutest name all picked out for him too. " Freddie Lemurcury"! Alas, Lemurcury has left a bitter taste in my mouth (doesn't taste anything like chicken) so I am over it. I'll wait in the hopes he comes around again. I got 2 Plutopus and 3 Red Pandas...in what world except Fantasy Forest Story is this fair? I swear S8 "tightens" up the odds of getting specific animals when they have an event and increases the odds that you'll get a common. All in an attempt to get us to spend $$. So sad when companies are so greedy, at the cost of people wanting to just have something cute and fun! OK my rant is over. Have fun everyone!

leo2010leo
09-15-17, 06:52 AM
I've been trying for a Caturn, there is a 13 h fail now. Any ideas what animal it could be?

torfhoeken3
09-15-17, 07:33 AM
I've been trying for a Caturn, there is a 13 h fail now. Any ideas what animal it could be?

Probably Dreambat (dark and earth)

My latest attempt resulted in an 18-hr egg - at least I did not have a freezel yet... only seven regular breedables to go (not counting crystals)!

Silverrain1
09-15-17, 07:45 AM
Posting this again - just in case anyone missed it! Check your storage! Lemercury has been a prize from previous events

AppleWhite84
09-15-17, 08:03 AM
Caturn is in my nest! I'll have to speed hatch to get the diamonds though. So glad I got this cutie!

AppieP
09-15-17, 08:09 AM
Caturn is in my nest! I'll have to speed hatch to get the diamonds though. So glad I got this cutie!

Im so jealous right now, but CONGRATS with your Caturn. Hope I get it too today.

Angelfarm98
09-15-17, 09:11 AM
After I spent so many gems, I still can't get the Caturn. I will wait for the next time when it re-release. Good luck to everyone still trying and congrats to everyone already got it.

AppieP
09-15-17, 10:54 AM
After I spent so many gems, I still can't get the Caturn. I will wait for the next time when it re-release. Good luck to everyone still trying and congrats to everyone already got it.

I feel your pain. Spent 74 gems for speeding and still no Caturn. Only 10 minutes left. I give up, just throw my towel into the ring and wait AGAIN till next time. Goodbye and thanks for lower my gems stock S8. 3 days is to short for breeding a SR.

poofyena
09-15-17, 11:18 AM
It's official. Still not even a Plutopus in my forest. I've only ever managed to breed one Lemurcury my baby one in storage is from an event.
These space animals are ridiculously hard to breed!