PDA

View Full Version : Lani's Goals - 4 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
09-04-17, 10:40 PM
Lani's Goals

Lani is back with her limited time goals to reward you with stamps.

Lani's Express Order - 2 days
Serve Lucky Pie x2
Serve Carrot Cake x4
Serve Sugar Cookies x5
REWARD: 1 Gold Stamp

Lani's Tasting Menu! - 6 days
Serve Lucky Pie x4
Serve Chicken Alfredo x20
Cook on Diner Oven x24
REWARD: 2 Silver Stamps

A Special Menu for Lani! - 6 days
Serve Currant Crusted Chicken x4
Serve Tuna Sandwich x25
Cook on Commercial Oven x12
REWARD: 3 Silver Stamps

Rynetory2
09-04-17, 11:21 PM
Did you enjoy Lani's goals? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

ostraoz
09-04-17, 11:36 PM
Hi just to let you know , I am playing again. I won all the cruises this summer and yes , Lani goals ...only I don't like that carrot cake ...3 sugar , so I have to wait 2 hours to make 4 cakes

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
09-05-17, 01:39 AM
Lani's Goals

A Special Menu for Lani! - 6 days
Serve Currant Crusted Chicken x4
Serve Tuna Sandwich x25
Cook on Commercial Stove x12
REWARD: 3 Silver Stamps

This goal line requires me to cook on the commercial Oven and not the commercial Stove as mentioned here.

Carbuck
09-05-17, 06:44 AM
Rynetory2

Can you change post 1 to reflect Cook on Commercial Oven instead of Stove for A Special Menu for Lani as post #4 states above.

Thanks

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 08:56 AM
Opsy my typo. Thanks both for letting me know. :o Amended.

Paul__
09-05-17, 04:21 PM
And there will probably be a new cruise on the 7th and the next Lani Goals on the 18th. This cycle of reused goal formats and reused cruises is getting old. Please give us something new.

dragon2046
09-05-17, 04:48 PM
I agree. If you want this game to make money give us something new and gem sales.:confused:

Carbuck
09-05-17, 09:08 PM
Opsy my typo. Thanks both for letting me know. :o Amended.

Thanks a bunch!

clothespeg
09-06-17, 07:33 PM
And there will proably be a new cruise on the 7th and the next Lani Goals on the 18th. This cycle of reused goal formats and reused cruises is getting old. Please give us something new.

^^^^ this, I am getting to the point of deleting the game. Nothing new means I am losing interest. New decor would be a start. Repeat cruises benefit new players. Why not alternate an old cruise with a completely new one??

Paul__
09-07-17, 12:04 PM
Maybe we can have one reused event per month and the rest new, this includes Lani Goals. For the reused cruises, they could hopefully change the rewards to ones that were only obtainable for gems in the original event.

Carbuck
09-07-17, 11:23 PM
The timing of this was much better as it allowed everyone to complete the cruise before starting. There was still a 3 day overlap to finish this before starting a new cruise. I just barely finished the special menu before the current cruise started.

I'm sure others will voice their opinion on this.