PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated with update new feature

Jasmyne
03-18-11, 11:54 PM
I was dismayed and frustrated to see the "story" apps (bakery story, city story, etc) go the way of Facebooks Zynga "ville" games. The feature I refer to is when the player collects funds from completed items (bakery food, city manufacturing plants etc), now there are piles of coins to grab and exp stars to grab. That was the reason I quit the ville games. My reasoning: if I'm a real life business person, I don't have to jump and run for the coins. Money changes hands electronically in bakeries, inanufactuting plants etc. I don't lose any money because stock was produced and paid for. In a GAME, anything that is a distraction plus loses my cash and exp is going to put me in a different line of "work" (new game).

Please return the original method of cash and experience earning. If not, I will soon be deleted my set of team lava games. I very much enjoyed playing all of them and hope to continue. I would suggest developers stick to their code rather than borrowing really bad ideas from Zynga and company.

Thank you from a long time programmer myself.

Jasmyne

Donnahh
03-19-11, 12:49 AM
If you stay on the screen for a few moments, the points and coins accrue automatically, or they will total when you move on to the next farm/bakery/restaurant/city ... but I do understand and totally empathize with your complaint, I hate it too.

Unregistered
03-20-11, 08:07 PM
I agree and so do at least a few of my "neighbours". Even though they do disappear on their own & we do get the points it is distracting and annoying and gets in the way when you are trying to do other things. Too much going on for a little screen and takes a lot of the fun out of the game.