PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Game keeps crashing and freezing!!!

jen7779
09-04-17, 05:29 PM
Hi! I don't know what is going on, but every time I start the game, the screen loads, freezes and then..poof! It's gone! If it does manage to load AND stay, it freezes. Other times it will load, I'll play, collect from a few things and pfft...it freezes. Then it will jig to another spot and that's where the previously discussed lost diamonds also come in. It jumps to another spot and hits on something.

I know, I'm not the only one this happens to. I have neighbor's who have complained about the game freezing also. I don't know what is going on Storm 8, but I'm hoping you fix this. It is frustrating at normal times, but it is extremely frustrating and annoying doing a goal. Please! Fix this! Thank you!

SpiritWind00
09-04-17, 10:46 PM
I've found this latest update very unstable too. It must take up more room. Reinstallation and regularly turning off your device helps as does turning off wifi on other devices in your home.

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92436-Game-Crashing-Can-t-log-in-Please-read-and-try-these-tips-before-posting

(moving thread to correct forum.)