PDA

View Full Version : Not getting diamond rewards

fakeid88
09-02-17, 05:39 AM
I just installed Restaurant Story. In addition to this I've played dragon story (Level 30+)and Farm story as well as downloaded Bingo games to add to my diamond count.

I keep getting the prompts to download the games but none of the rewards for games I've already downloaded and played up to whichever point the rewards are activated. For example, it says download Dragon Story for 3 gems, I don't get the gems. Then there is another prompt for more gems if I reach level 7 or whatever, but still no gems.

I don't know if this is a glitch. I sent an email to storm8 but the only reply I got was that my ticket had been closed.

Luvplacebo
09-02-17, 05:58 AM
If you've already downloaded the games and gotten the gems for it, the pop ups are glitches and stuck in the system and you won't get anymore gems. Its a super annoying glitch and one they apparently can't fix.

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 07:55 AM
Are you doing these goals for the first time? These game goals only reward you for the first time if you have not completed them. You could be getting them as repeated pop ups as member mentioned. Please let me know if you didnt get your gems if you are doing them for the first time.

fakeid88
09-04-17, 06:50 AM
No, I have not got the gems for these goals. The game is a new install on a new device, the last time I played it was in 2014 which is why I'm familiar with the gem rewards. I was hoping to get a bunch for having downloaded and played the other games.

Rynetory2
09-04-17, 08:20 AM
I'm not sure but it might be possible that the goals were tied to your account which you played on.