PDA

View Full Version : Game has Atrophied!

Counsellor0103
09-02-17, 01:53 AM
Has anyone else's game reached a stalemate between breeding animals and expanding? In my game I am no longer able to collect bombs by hatching eggs to be able to mine and create expansions, therefore cannot hatch eggs without available habitat space. I have missed the last two events because I cannot hatch the egg I collected months ago. Ready to delete game through frustration 😤😤

AppieP
09-02-17, 05:57 AM
Don't know exactly what you're asking, but if you have trouble placing creatures you just breed, you can sell your hatched animal if you don't have place in your habitats. So you can continue breeding and collecting bombs. If you do this with every animal you just bred, you can continue playing and collecting bombs and mine to expand. Good luck.

Clark_Wayne
09-02-17, 08:37 AM
i think he says he expanded everywhere, so using bombs is useless.
i'm in same boat : expanded everywhere, 125/126 habitats.
but since i don't hatch all the animals in storage, i still can play :)

AppieP
09-02-17, 08:54 AM
i think he says he expanded everywhere, so using bombs is useless.
i'm in same boat : expanded everywhere, 125/126 habitats.
but since i don't hatch all the animals in storage, i still can play :)

Oh thanks for clearing that LOL:o
I thought so lather, indeed that's a bummer. Hope for you guys a update for more expansions will come soon for you.

Silverrain1
09-02-17, 09:02 AM
I have 126 habitats of 126 with 444 animals. I've expanded everywhere. I have 259 runes and nothing to do with them. And crashing is just horrendous so I'm not sure what will happen if we finally get expansions.

Clark_Wayne
09-07-17, 03:15 PM
I have 126 habitats of 126 with 444 animals. I've expanded everywhere. I have 259 runes and nothing to do with them. And crashing is just horrendous so I'm not sure what will happen if we finally get expansions.

more crashings ! ;)
what we need is redesign for all habitats from 4x4 to 3x3 and 3x3 to 2x2. for the farms too. that will save places and we don't need expansion

Phoenix406
09-07-17, 03:35 PM
more crashings ! ;)
what we need is redesign for all habitats from 4x4 to 3x3 and 3x3 to 2x2. for the farms too. that will save places and we don't need expansion

Yeah, why do the farms have to be so darn big? Would love to use that space for habitats. Farms could even have their own little island or something.

littelprincess0313
09-08-17, 10:46 AM
Im at my max, too. How hard can it be to give us at least some more space -.-

Silverrain1
09-08-17, 11:26 AM
Well it's gonna be game over soon. Maxed out and constant crashing. Total nightmare. And then theres the Black Friday sales and old releases coming back and there's things I want but there's no point asking, I can't put them anywhere.

mysticalfairy320
09-08-17, 12:27 PM
It's been that way for months for me I sell my duplicate habits so I can get new ones but I hate doing that I've deleted over 2000 gems in old habitats, had to delete a lot of duplicate animals too if we had storage for habitats and animals we already hatched I wouldn't be as bothered, but I need at least 20 more expansions to feel comfortable to keep playing.

GreytMom
09-09-17, 07:55 PM
I'm worried that this is going to happen to me. I'm still good as far as habitats and room goes for now, but I already don't hatch any eggs I win unless I need them because I want to make sure I have room in my forest when that time comes. Kinda defeats the purpose of playing if one has a "gotta catch 'em all" mentality when all these animals that I really wanted are nothing but eggs sitting in my storage.

As far as the crashing thing goes, I just got a new laptop that has all kinds of major processing speed & space & all that jazz. I'll be experimenting over the next week or so to see if it makes a difference, especially visiting high-level neighbors. I'll keep everyone posted on how that goes.
FTR, this thing also has great graphics and the animals are absolutely gorgeous on the bigger screen, so another big shout out to the artists!

JustKay
09-11-17, 02:51 AM
Give us a stable just like DS has had for years already. With all the animals we are forced to hatch and raise for events, it would be nice to have a place to hide them if we aren't fans of their design.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-11-17, 03:36 PM
I would love a hibernation building, like a tree hole.even if it costs 1,000 gems I will buy it since we are forced to breed and hatch so much animals.

poofyena
09-11-17, 04:05 PM
I just don't understand why there's no storage. We have eggs and decor in storage so we should be able to put animals in there we don't want out.
I can't bring myself to delete the poor sun fish but I dislike him so much, giant fishy needs to be able to go in storage.

GreytMom
09-12-17, 08:13 PM
Give us a stable just like DS has had for years already. With all the animals we are forced to hatch and raise for events, it would be nice to have a place to hide them if we aren't fans of their design.

Or if we don't have room. I certainly see the game stagnating when I can't get new animals since that's kinda the point.

Silverrain1
09-13-17, 09:02 AM
I really need expansions! And if they can't do that, then let me fill my empty spaces with habitats, just raise the habitat cap!

julesh11
09-13-17, 01:04 PM
I would like to have a "storage facility" for already hatched/grown animals. Then we can store some of our not so favorites without deleting them and temporarily retire some for a while. Anyone there with me?

Phoenix406
09-13-17, 02:24 PM
I would like to have a "storage facility" for already hatched/grown animals. Then we can store some of our not so favorites without deleting them and temporarily retire some for a while. Anyone there with me?

Yes, definitely!

epinederose
09-14-17, 06:40 AM
I have 126/126 habitats, still space left free for other habitats but limit reached, it is said.
And it crashes so often.. when I want yo play, I must first delete the game and download it again.
I spent so much money to buy gems, and now all those animals won during the trophy games, and
No place to hatch them.. this is nonsense..
What is the reason for S8 to refuse to make place to let us play further ?

I have lost my interest on this game, feel really stupid still wanting to play.. But I send gems daily to my neighbours
This is why I still come and play a little bit... But most of the time I delete it....
ONe day I will not come back anymore, same as I deleted dragon story and castle story...
Hey S8, nothing to be proud of !!!!!!!
:mad:

Silverrain1
09-14-17, 07:20 AM
I agree fully with the comments above! I love this game and have spent so much time and money on it! (Usually I never find games I like so I love that I have this one)
I delete and reinstall multiple times throughout the day just to get in to do anything! I have tried all their tips and they didn't help me, and now I cnt place new habitats but new animals keep coming!

alyssafriends
09-17-17, 02:39 PM
I have 130 of 126 habitats (you can go higher than the 126 limit if you win habitats in events). I have 421 animals out and am totally full. It's no fun for me anymore either.

Peachesdoggy
09-17-17, 03:31 PM
I also am out of expansions. Maybe we can get increased to at least 150. Also, with black Friday coming would Storm consider letting us cash in some of our billions in coins for gems or food?

Clark_Wayne
09-17-17, 05:46 PM
I also am out of expansions. Maybe we can get increased to at least 150. Also, with black Friday coming would Storm consider letting us cash in some of our billions in coins for gems or food?

i think they would rather have real cash ;)

Silverrain1
09-18-17, 10:43 AM
i think they would rather have real cash ;)

Lol, then they will have to offer something to make us ppl who are maxed out stay! Or there will b no more pennies from me!

Silverrain1
09-19-17, 02:53 PM
If I make 400 runes can I trade them for 400 gems? Hahahahahaha

GreytMom
09-23-17, 02:23 PM
So I'm wondering if some of the newbies will chime in. I'm thinking maybe it's just the long term players who are less satisfied with the game? I still have lots of room to place my animals and can still play, but it's more in just maintenance mode for me and logging in to play the events, not really doing anything else. It seems like the game is going in a different direction, but maybe it's just us?

Silverrain1
09-23-17, 03:12 PM
I guess there's more to do when you are new. You need all (or most) animal in the shop and pretty much every limited animal that's released will be new to them. Also as their islands are so small they won't experience any crashing.
I thought my crashing g got better after the update, but today has been awful and I need that gorgeous animal in the leaderboard!

itzjulezzz
09-24-17, 01:18 AM
Mine doesn't crash? I'm an old player, downloaded it the day it came out, I'm still working on expanding, but ive got like thirty animals in storage with no where for them to go cause id rather do a lot more stuff than mine for runes 🙃

alyssafriends
09-28-17, 03:43 AM
If they ran a special on upgrading habitats it would make me much happier. 500 gems to upgrade a single color habitat is ridiculous when you can buy a three color for 200 gems on special. It should be around 50 gems to upgrade. Then I would be spending gems!

Funner52
09-28-17, 05:22 AM
I wish you could buy 530 gems with $9.99!!!!! Oh that would be a miracle! Then, with that rachio, the biggest amount would have 2900 gems in it. Cost;$19.99. If S8 would think about it, they would really be making MORE money because more people would buy $9.99 purchases.

Feenfunke
09-29-17, 05:47 AM
I have 126/126 habitats, still space left free for other habitats but limit reached, it is said.
And it crashes so often.. when I want yo play, I must first delete the game and download it again.
I spent so much money to buy gems, and now all those animals won during the trophy games, and
No place to hatch them.. this is nonsense..
What is the reason for S8 to refuse to make place to let us play further ?

I have lost my interest on this game, feel really stupid still wanting to play.. But I send gems daily to my neighbours
This is why I still come and play a little bit... But most of the time I delete it....
ONe day I will not come back anymore, same as I deleted dragon story and castle story...
Hey S8, nothing to be proud of !!!!!!!
:mad:

I have the same problems since some month and it becomes worse now. Often I can't play because of the crashes for hours. I purchased tons of gems - but it makes no more sense currently. I loved this game. But it seems like It's better to stop playing for my nerves. No day without madness because of horrible crashes. 😡😩

alyssafriends
10-06-17, 06:17 AM
If we don't get more expansions and a higher habitat limit today I'm done playing.....

Silverrain1
10-06-17, 11:23 AM
If we don't get more expansions and a higher habitat limit today I'm done playing.....

It's awful! And I think it's very unfair that there has been no response at all when the site is clearly checked

Silverrain1
10-06-17, 12:25 PM
So no level raise. Habitat raise or expansion. They sure know how to keep us happy (always leave them wanting more, is how the saying goes I guess)

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 12:27 PM
So no level raise. Habitat raise or expansion. They sure know how to keep us happy (always leave them wanting more, is how the saying goes I guess)

I don't get it....since it is NOT smart move on their part. Expansions, unlimited habitats - just imagine how many people would happily spend gems....would NOT stop playing, since they feel like they have nothing left to do....

They are missing out on their end - and making it boring for so many players.

HappyHeartBakery
10-07-17, 05:58 AM
I, like many of you here have maxed on habitats, but have space to place them.
Have constant crashing, delete & re-load game multiple times to play.
Have spent too much $ on this game.
I fear that even if they increase habitat limit, it will just get harder and harder to play due to crashing. Unless they actually fix these issues it is only a matter of time before all of the upper level players who have probably spent too much $ like myself, will be gone - along with S8 revenue source:(

Clark_Wayne
10-07-17, 09:46 AM
if they want to save the game, they need to let people have the possibility to store animal and habitat.
the problem with this game imo is it use to much device memory, so it makes the device crashing.
it is almost the same problem with dragon story, but since there are lot of different animal types, it need more memory from the device (for dragon story, it is probably how the land is big that makes the crashes)
that's my feeling after playing 4 years (and 5 for dragon story)

diamonaydreamerd
10-07-17, 01:43 PM
I think for players that are maxed out on habitats it would be a cool idea to have separate forests within the same game (NOT creating a second game, I mean almost like having divided up forest that you could go to within the same game). For example, it would be similar to when we go to a neighbor but instead of it being a neighbor it would be our forest just divided up into different places so it would be less taxing on the device to load one forest at a time. That way we could have space for everything and have less animals to load when starting. Obviously I'm not a game developer so it's just an idea that I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement. It just really bums me out how so many players are maxing out and no matter how much people beg it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Clark_Wayne
10-07-17, 06:03 PM
I think for players that are maxed out on habitats it would be a cool idea to have separate forests within the same game (NOT creating a second game, I mean almost like having divided up forest that you could go to within the same game). For example, it would be similar to when we go to a neighbor but instead of it being a neighbor it would be our forest just divided up into different places so it would be less taxing on the device to load one forest at a time. That way we could have space for everything and have less animals to load when starting. Obviously I'm not a game developer so it's just an idea that I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement. It just really bums me out how so many players are maxing out and no matter how much people beg it seems to fall on deaf ears.
this has been suggested long ago in dragon story, so if they didn't do it for DS, i don't think they will ever do it for FFS ;)

diamonaydreamerd
10-08-17, 07:30 AM
Aww man, I guess they just don't care lol I give up. I want this company to do better but I don't see how that will happen if their strategy is to just make the game more miserable until everyone quits lol

Destiel0918
10-08-17, 09:34 AM
Aww man, I guess they just don't care lol I give up. I want this company to do better but I don't see how that will happen if their strategy is to just make the game more miserable until everyone quits lol

Agreed! + There are TONS of players who can't play much, since they are out of space or have stupid habitat limit:D Events are NOT doable anymore (I don't ask easy - I want something I can work on - but it should be POSSIBLE to to that.)

Destiel0918
10-08-17, 10:08 AM
I wish there would be the poll on this. To see just HOW many players are considering giving up, or losing motivation.

Have you reached the habitat limit?
Can't hatch animals, since there is no space.
Not taking part in events anymore, since they are not possible to do without gems - and animal ends up in storage thanks to the lack of space.
Having to SELL gem habitats - so no point to buy new ones.
I would buy new habitats/animals - IF there would be MOre space.
The past few events have been so impossible - than rather than make me buy gems in desperation - I consider giving up on game entirely.
Game is boring for me, since I have made it to the point I cant achieve much anymore.

Silverrain1
10-08-17, 03:25 PM
Can someone please check on weather or not we are likely to get more expansions and a habitat increase soon? That way I know weather or not to keep playing! Think it's very unfair that certain posts/threads are completely ignored while others are acknowledged. I'm guessing that means there isn't any happening but no one wants to say no.

Mizznonnie
10-10-17, 09:38 AM
Well im far from maxed out have loads of space just the game is nolonger giving me bombs unless i pay real cash to get them ..... wot a joke stupid game ..... mad as hell

maddylboudet
10-10-17, 11:29 AM
So I am not a "newbie" newbie, but consider myself an amateur player and I'd love to chime in. I have lots of space for more habitats, but caught in the never ending cycle of not enough runes to expand and can't earn more because nowhere to put animals I have lots of animals I've not hatched. And I have bought, grown and sold my basic animals several times over, I currently have none. I don't buy gems anymore; I used to but after missing an entire event waiting for a glitch on one of my first steps to be fixed so I could move on, I decided not to frustrate myself. This decision has been reinforced by the state of play lately. I find myself so frustrated by the impossibility of completing /reaching goals that I can't enjoy playing. The candy horn sheep, like the last several animals, never appeared despite breeding my animals like bunnies. On my 2nd game I got it w no time to spare, no time to level up. On the leaderboard, the community goals are set so high, I can't ever reach even the first one. It doesn't seem that long ago I was at least reaching the first two or three. I personally feel as if it's becoming an exclusive game, you can play if you can afford to pay. Those who cannot (myself included) or choose not, to purchase gems are penalized. I absolutely am not commenting on the game play of gem players, let me be clear. It makes sense that more extravagant animals and habitats are offered for those who are willing to pay for them. Same w using gems to speed up times. I'm okay w not having that and playing a basic game. But when community goals start at 2,000, playing a basic game is not an option and TL has effectively, in my opinion, created a paying game.

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 11:43 AM
So I am not a "newbie" newbie, but consider myself an amateur player and I'd love to chime in. I have lots of space for more habitats, but caught in the never ending cycle of not enough runes to expand and can't earn more because nowhere to put animals I have lots of animals I've not hatched. And I have bought, grown and sold my basic animals several times over, I currently have none. I don't buy gems anymore; I used to but after missing an entire event waiting for a glitch on one of my first steps to be fixed so I could move on, I decided not to frustrate myself. This decision has been reinforced by the state of play lately. I find myself so frustrated by the impossibility of completing /reaching goals that I can't enjoy playing. The candy horn sheep, like the last several animals, never appeared despite breeding my animals like bunnies. On my 2nd game I got it w no time to spare, no time to level up. On the leaderboard, the community goals are set so high, I can't ever reach even the first one. It doesn't seem that long ago I was at least reaching the first two or three. I personally feel as if it's becoming an exclusive game, you can play if you can afford to pay. Those who cannot (myself included) or choose not, to purchase gems are penalized. I absolutely am not commenting on the game play of gem players, let me be clear. It makes sense that more extravagant animals and habitats are offered for those who are willing to pay for them. Same w using gems to speed up times. I'm okay w not having that and playing a basic game. But when community goals start at 2,000, playing a basic game is not an option and TL has effectively, in my opinion, created a paying game.

You have started on the worst area in this game. At the good times - few years ago - the game was golden. The problem of not having enough space and not being able to expand enough - that was then too. Selling your common animals ( doubles and more - is normal) most do that. But Events were fun- they were tough - you had to play strategically - not every player COULD reach the final prize. But with lot of effort and strategy it was POSSIBLE to make it without gems. Now they have raised the goals SO high that even level 200 players are barely able to make it to the half away....so yeah....they have ruined the game.

njbhugjjgnj
10-10-17, 12:11 PM
All they see are.....I really hate using this word, cash cow's. No matter how disgusted we are with thing's, they know someone will spend money. It's a vicious cycle.

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 12:14 PM
All they see are.....I really hate using this word, cash cow's. No matter how disgusted we are with thing's, they know someone will spend money. It's a vicious cycle.

Yes...it is true....but at the same time - it is still very unwise on their part. Since most of players are not rich. Average gem spenders will have to save and consider buying gems - they are more likely to do that if they are happy and want to play. If they see that each event starts to cost so much - many just stop playing - and they WILL lose money...since the amount of gem buyers will be lower.

jibro
10-10-17, 12:31 PM
Can someone please check on weather or not we are likely to get more expansions and a habitat increase soon? That way I know weather or not to keep playing! Think it's very unfair that certain posts/threads are completely ignored while others are acknowledged. I'm guessing that means there isn't any happening but no one wants to say no.

I hear u! But that doesnt really help.. it would be great if they gave an indication, cause its been time for long

chickenladyx14
10-18-17, 08:00 PM
Oh no Silverrain! I will miss you and your very helpful posts :( I know where you're coming from though - and I will probably delete the game myself before the year's end. It just isn't worth the constant stress and aggravation that the constant game crashing brings. And it has gotten way too expensive for an older retired person such as myself to afford.
Best wishes my friend. XOXOXO