PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Rescue Event - 1 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

Rynetory2
09-01-17, 08:56 PM
Kitty Rescue Event

Oh no! There's a cat stuck in the tree over there! We have to do what we can to rescue it!

Complete the Kitty Rescue goals for a Ball of Yarn and use it to craft 1 of the 3 kitties available in your Studio. :)

Special Thanks
Special Thanks goes to Meowmeowbeans for her dedication and hard work together with the wizards of the Farm 2 Development team to fix these issues for us. They did a very fast resolution immediately after the weekend to enable us to get back on track for this event. Many thanks!! :D:D

Updates

1. The wool and Kitty-Nip counters are based on the existing amount you have in your barn and silo. The counters will decrease when you use them for making event crafts. You will need to have the required amount in order for the counters to register to complete the goal (e.g. "Feathers and Felines")

2. Changes in Main Goals
Good news! The Main Goals (5 goals of "Kitty Rescue") have been updated by the team to require a smaller amount of the items you need to have to complete the goal. The Kitty Nip goal will remain the same as this is active throughout the event.

Updates

1. Toy feathers - The team had a stern word with our naughty chickens and got them to start dropping feathers. This has been fixed! :D

2. Studio boost previously not working on event crafts, is now fixed. Use it to hasten your progress.

3. The wording of several tasks in goals have been reworded from "Make" to "Collect". Meaning to say the respective counters will count when you collect your crafts from the building, i.e. Studio.

Have fun and good luck with your kitty rescue! :D

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. Buy the Cat Tree from your Market
2. Complete the goals to get a Ball of Yarn
3. Craft 1 of the 3 kitties with your ball of yarn to get your kitty

Main Goals
You need to complete these goals for a Ball of Yarn and use it to craft 1 of the 3 kitties available in your Studio.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently Asked Questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297316&viewfull=1#post1297316) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 5: Kitty Rescue
Buy the Cat Tree x1 (900 coins)
Send deliveries x3
Upgrade Cat Tree to Stage 2
REWARDS: 130 coins, 1 orange wool, 30 xps

Goal 2 of 5: I'm Not Kitten You
Collect orange wool from sheep x24
Make plushie mice x10 (in Studio) (it counts only when you collect)
Upgrade Cat Tree to Stage 3
REWARDS: 130 coins, 2 kitty-nips, 30 xps

Goal 3 of 5: Bombay Birds
Collect toy feathers from chickens
Make plushie birds x20 (it counts only when you collect)
Upgrade Cat Tree to Stage 4
REWARDS: 130 coins, 5 baits, 30 xps

Goal 4 of 5: Feathered Friends
Make feathery bait
Make plushie fish x20
Upgrade Cat Tree to Stage 5
REWARDS: 130 coins, 2 rubies, 30 xps

Goal 5 of 5: Just Around Kitty Corner
Go mining x20
Make Plushie Cats x6
Upgrade Cat Tree to Stage 6
REWARDS: 130 coins, 1 Soft Yarn, 30 xps

Note: Use the Soft Yarn to craft your kitty prize in Studio.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38124

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38125

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38135

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38149

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38174

Side Goal (optional)
You will get 4 Kitty-Nips in your Silo, plant them using these plots.
Deluxe Kitty-Nip Plot - 45 gems
Kitty-Nip Plot - 1,000 coins

Each of these side goals will pop up when you get a new Main goal.

A Purr-fect Plot
Buy Kitty-Nip Plots x2
Harvest Kitty-Nip x24
REWARDS: 130 coins, 30 xps

Feathers and Felines
Collect wool from sheep x24
Harvest Kitty-Nip x24
REWARDS: 130 coins, 18 feathers, 30 xps

Note: The wool and Kitty-Nip counters are based on the existing amount you have in your barn and silo. The counters will decrease when you use them for making event crafts. You will need to have the required amount in order for the counters to register to complete the goal.

Prowling the Pond
Find Fishy Scales in the Pond x1
Give anchovies x7
Give catfish x2
REWARDS: 130 coins, 4 shovels, 30 xps

Meowing for Metals
Give Iron x30
Give Silver x30
REWARDS: 130 coins, 7 rubies, 30 xps

Kitty-Nip Curiosity
Buy Deluxe Kitty-Nip Plot x1
REWARDS: 130 coins, 30 xps

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38121

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38122

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38123

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38136

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38166

Upgrade Information
There are altogether 6 stages.
Stage 1.
To upgrade to Stage 2 requires 3 kitty ball
To upgrade to Stage 3 requires 14 kitty ball, 10 plushie mice (craft in Studio)
To upgrade to Stage 4 requires 15 kitty ball, 20 plushie bird (craft in Studio)
To upgrade to Stage 5 requires 21 kitty ball, 20 plushie fish (craft in Studio)
To upgrade to Stage 6 requires 30 kitty ball, 6 plushie cat (craft in Studio)

To see which stage your event building is at, click on the it and a caption will appear at the bottom right of your screen. To upgrade your event building, click on it and click [Upgrade] button at the bottom of your screen.

Event Prizes
Complete the Kitty Rescue goals for a Soft Yarn and use it to craft 1 of the 3 kitties (Fluffy Kitten, Siamese Kitten, Bombay Kitten) available in your Studio.
https://i.imgur.com/5txKtv3.jpg

Additional Information
Feathery bait - 1 kitty-nip + 4 toy feathers + 1 gold (30m in Bait Shop)
Plushie mice - 6 kitty-nip + 3 orange wool + 5 wool (1h in Studio)
Plushie bird - 3 kitty-nip + 4 feathers + 2 wool (1h 30m in Studio)
Plushie fish - 5 kitty-nip + 1 fishy scales + 2 wool (1h 30m in Studio)
Plushie cat - 20 kitty-nip + 2 rubies + 16 wool (6h in Studio)

You can get more toy feathers by completing Feathers and Felines goal.
You can get more rubies by completing Main Goal 4 and Meowing for Metals.

Rynetory2
Upload photos...

Rynetory2
Upload photos...

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 02:16 AM
Just want to drop a note here to let you guys know that there may be an issue with Goal 2 task. My goal counter didnt register making plushie mice in Studio. Did it count for any of you?

I have already reported this over but you may want to hold off making them until it's fixed. Hope this helps.

Beans67
09-02-17, 06:27 AM
Arg! Mine didn't count either, but I have only made one so far. On a very positive note, I'm so happy we are able to buy and sell event items though!!! Yaaaaaay!!!

Annica5
09-02-17, 06:36 AM
Mine counted! Hope it's fixed for everyone :)

anne202b
09-02-17, 06:59 AM
Although I was able to make a plushie (but it didn't count), my kitty nip isn't registering in my goal. ("A Perfect Plot") I've collected 2-3 times. (Can't remember exactly as I play at times when I'm half asleep!!) ;)

eneke
09-02-17, 07:33 AM
I can make a plushie but when I do, it subtracts from my orange wool count and catnip. I guess I need to wait to make more until I have all my orange wool for now.

daisybeach
09-02-17, 07:46 AM
I can't even get out of step one. I keep tapping on the kitty and nothing happens.

tuffyjkitten
09-02-17, 08:06 AM
I like that they added a twist to the 3rd (that I know of) kitty in a tree event. The ability to craft a kitty of my choice is a nice idea. Wish that the catnip plots from the last event still worked though....and I have a mouse plushy souvenir from last time that doesn't count either. :(

Yay for having something to do on my farm! :D

cosmolife
09-02-17, 08:13 AM
Mine doesn't count the orange wool that you collect from the sheep. Help!

Oh wait. Just read the comment above, so it subtracts the orange wool count when I use it up to make the mouse? Grrrrr

I saw this new item in the bait shop. But can't find where to find the ingredients to make it?

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38126

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 08:15 AM
Arg! Mine didn't count either, but I have only made one so far. On a very positive note, I'm so happy we are able to buy and sell event items though!!! Yaaaaaay!!!

Thanks for confirming that I wasnt the only one.

Mine counted! Hope it's fixed for everyone :)

Nope it still doesnt count for me.

Hmmmm wondering why it counted for some players and not others.... Are you doing this event for the first time? Maybe it didnt work for me because I have completed this event in past years? Curious as a cat lol.

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 08:17 AM
Although I was able to make a plushie (but it didn't count), my kitty nip isn't registering in my goal. ("A Perfect Plot") I've collected 2-3 times. (Can't remember exactly as I play at times when I'm half asleep!!) ;)

Can you check again and let me know if your kitty nip counter isnt working?

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 08:18 AM
I can't even get out of step one. I keep tapping on the kitty and nothing happens.

Are you saying you cant upgrade your Cat Tree? Try restarting your device and try again. Hope it works!

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 08:21 AM
I saw this new item in the bait shop. But can't find where to find the ingredients to make it?

You get the feathers by completing the Side Goal - Feathers and Felines.

I'm added your photo to Post 1. :)

lynard12
09-02-17, 08:22 AM

My collection of kittynip isn't counting or my making of plushies isn't counting. I made 3 plushies didn't count and have collected a lot of kitty nip not counting. Happy there's something to do but annoyed it doesn't work properly .

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 08:30 AM
My collection of kittynip isn't counting or my making of plushies isn't counting. I made 3 plushies didn't count and have collected a lot of kitty nip not counting. Happy there's something to do but annoyed it doesn't work properly .

Thanks for your confirmation on the Kitty Nip counter. I've just added this bug to my report. Looks like we are all stuck at this point but keep collecting the materials for crafting when they fix it. This will give us something to do while we wait for the fixes.

cosmolife
09-02-17, 09:03 AM
You get the feathers by completing the Side Goal - Feathers and Felines.

Thanks Ryneyory. I don't have the side goal - feathers and felines? Will it pop up after I complete something else?

cosmolife
09-02-17, 09:06 AM
There's a green recycled button in the fishing pond that I've not seen before. What does it do? I'm too scared to tap on it in case it's a gem trap or something ;)

I only just notice it now with this new event

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 09:10 AM
Thanks Ryneyory. I don't have the side goal - feathers and felines? Will it pop up after I complete something else?

I got it after I completed "A Purrfect Plot".

There's a green recycled button in the fishing pond that I've not seen before. What does it do? I'm too scared to tap on it in case it's a gem trap or something ;)

I only just notice it now with this new event

The green button is for you to flip to 2nd page of fishing bait. Haha dont worry, it's safe. :)

lynard12
09-02-17, 09:30 AM
Thanks for your confirmation on the Kitty Nip counter. I've just added this bug to my report. Looks like we are all stuck at this point but keep collecting the materials for crafting when they fix it. This will give us something to do while we wait for the fixes.

Ok update when I collect the plushies it counted as making it. When I harvested 4 kitty nip it counted but then took it away when I replanted. Assuming it takes them away when you use for plushies too which is ridiculous.

mearro
09-02-17, 09:43 AM
What is it about the 3 kittens we can craft in the studio? Are these another pets we can get? They are sooooo cute :)

missmeow21
09-02-17, 11:42 AM
I have kitty pads from a previous kitty tree challenge, but I am unable to plant in the,. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks

euclid115
09-02-17, 12:17 PM
Yes, I can't use my pads or the old Kitty tree, this is not right! Why make us purchase new ones?

JadeValleyMasseys
09-02-17, 03:09 PM
I've about wore my screen out trying to tap on the kitten tree to upgrade to stage 2 with no results. Why can't I get it to upgrade?

Beans67
09-02-17, 03:11 PM
Sooooo.... my mouse toys are counting as soon as I collect them from the studio. However, my catnip and orange wool go down each time I make a mouse, like what is happening with some of you. To get past this step, do we have to actually HOLD that amount of catnip and wool? It doesn't say we are giving it anywhere.

mearro
09-02-17, 03:25 PM
Sooooo.... my mouse toys are counting as soon as I collect them from the studio. However, my catnip and orange wool go down each time I make a mouse, like what is happening with some of you. To get past this step, do we have to actually HOLD that amount of catnip and wool? It doesn't say we are giving it anywhere.

Same, they need to fix it ASAP

judyandthecat
09-02-17, 06:32 PM
Same, they need to fix it ASAP

Recipe for Plush Mouse

6 kitty nip
3 pink wool
5 white wool

Time to Make: One Hour

It is like any craft you make you have to keep getting the ingredients needed.
You start with 4 kitty nip
Depending on how many catnip plots you have...you plant and grow and then harvest
If you bought the two coin ones
You plant two catnip ...harvest you get four like all crops
Takes one hour to grow the kitty nip
Always make sure you replant before using them in the recipe.

So yes your kitty nip and pink wool and white wool go down each time you make a mouse.

judyandthecat
09-02-17, 06:38 PM
Yes, I can't use my pads or the old Kitty tree, this is not right! Why make us purchase new ones?

It would not be fair to new farmers who have not played the kitty in the tree event before if we were allowed to use the plots that we purchased for a previous event....I too tried though ;)

This is a new event in the sense that we are allowed to pick one of three kittens as the prize at the end and I don't have a couple of these kittens..

Thank you Elsa and Storm 8 for letting us choose the kitty we want....

Though I want them all.

anne202b
09-02-17, 06:44 PM

Both seem to be working now. :) Thanks.

PookieBear50
09-02-17, 06:48 PM
It would not be fair to new farmers who have not played the kitty in the tree event before if we were allowed to use the plots that we purchased for a previous event....I too tried though ;)

This is a new event in the sense that we are allowed to pick one of three kittens as the prize at the end and I don't have a couple of these kittens..

Thank you Elsa and Storm 8 for letting us choose the kitty we want....

Though I want them all.

It might have been fair if we were restricted from buying new plots. In a way, if we already had the plots, then we would have already "paid our dues", so to speak. On the other hand, the ones from the last event are "catnip plots", whereas this time around they are "kitty-nip plots" (though visually they and the catnip/kitty-nip look exactly the same).

It would also probably be more fun if THIS time the tree changed function and became a cat habitat that either only the tree kitties could be placed in or that any cat could be placed in. Might be interesting to see three cats peeking out from behind the leaves on the different branches.

judyandthecat
09-02-17, 06:51 PM
It might have been fair if we were restricted from buying new plots. In a way, if we already had the plots, then we would have already "paid our dues", so to speak. On the other hand, the ones from the last event are "catnip plots", whereas this time around they are "kitty-nip plots" (though visually they and the catnip/kitty-nip look exactly the same).

It would also probably be more fun if THIS time the tree changed function and became a cat habitat that either only the tree kitties could be placed in or that any cat could be placed in. Might be interesting to see three cats peeking out from behind the leaves on the different branches.

I would love the idea of the tree as a habitat or please please put the kitty in the tree in the store as a decoration for sale ...like they did with the beehive long ago.

Friday_1
09-02-17, 07:11 PM
It's Sept 2017, but all the posts are from 2014. Where can I get help for the 2017 event? Thanks

PookieBear50
09-02-17, 07:14 PM
It's Sept 2017, but all the posts are from 2014. Where can I get help for the 2017 event? Thanks

Um...I'm showing all the posts as saying "Yesterday" or "Today". Are you by chance referring to the dates beneath the usernames? Those are the dates we joined the forums.

jadahparadox
09-02-17, 07:46 PM
I'm on part 3 of 5 Bombay Birds. Supposed to collect feathers from chickens but only got enough to make 3 toys(studio) and 3 baits(bait shop)so 24. I was supposed to collect 60, and it has me checked off that I did (I did not) and now my chickens aren't dropping any feathers. So I can't make the current toy to upgrade the tree. Any way to fix this issue?

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 01:57 AM
I've about wore my screen out trying to tap on the kitten tree to upgrade to stage 2 with no results. Why can't I get it to upgrade?

Do you see an [Upgrade] button at the bottom of your screen when you click on your Cat Tree? If yes, click [Upgrade] button to see the upgrade screen. If not, please post a screenshot.

Which game version are you playing on? Couple of things to take note.
1. Check that your Cat Tree, is the one showing in Market and not that from past Kitty events.
2. Make sure you have Farm 2 version 2.6.6 and iOS 10.3.3

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 01:58 AM
Both seem to be working now. :) Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know. Glad to hear it's working fine. :)

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 02:00 AM
I'm on part 3 of 5 Bombay Birds. Supposed to collect feathers from chickens but only got enough to make 3 toys(studio) and 3 baits(bait shop)so 24. I was supposed to collect 60, and it has me checked off that I did (I did not) and now my chickens aren't dropping any feathers. So I can't make the current toy to upgrade the tree. Any way to fix this issue?

My chickens are still dropping feathers though my task was checked off. Try collecting more eggs, maybe your chickens are taking a little coffee break. You should be getting more feathers once they are recharged. :D

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 02:14 AM
Updates

1. The wool and Kitty-Nip counters are based on the existing amount you have in your barn and silo. The counters will decrease when you use them for making event crafts. You will need to have the required amount in order for the counters to register to complete the goal (e.g. "Feathers and Felines")

2. Changes in Main Goals
Good news! The Main Goals (5 goals of "Kitty Rescue") have been updated by the team to require a smaller amount of the items you need to have to complete the goal. The Kitty Nip goal will remain the same as this is active throughout the event.

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 02:19 AM
Sooooo.... my mouse toys are counting as soon as I collect them from the studio.

I confirm this is working for me too. Thanks for sharing the information.

My Make Plushie Birds counter in Goal 3 didnt register when I made them. I should think it would count when I collect them.

Edit to add: counts when collect.

mearro
09-03-17, 03:22 AM
So yes your kitty nip and pink wool and white wool go down each time you make a mouse.

You didn't read our posts properly.
Yes, OF COURSE, resources will go down when you USE them - that's absolutely right.

What we mean is that to pass the 'Feather and Felines' quest we need to collect 24 wools and harvest 24 kitty-nips. This is what HAPPENS: I collect 12 wools and 8 kitty-nips (it shows in the quest as 12/24 and 8/24) BUT the moment I go craft the mouse in studio where I use 5 wools and 6 kitty-nips, guess what happen to my quest statistics, it goes down to 7/24 and 2/24. So we are supposed to store 24 wools and 24 kitty-nips just to pass this quest? This is ridiculous, we already suffer from limited barn space and now this? It should be counted the times we collected/harvested and NOT how much we have in the barn. It wasn't like that in previous events.

judyandthecat
09-03-17, 05:18 AM
You didn't read our posts properly.
Yes, OF COURSE, resources will go down when you USE them - that's absolutely right.

What we mean is that to pass the 'Feather and Felines' quest we need to collect 24 wools and harvest 24 kitty-nips. This is what HAPPENS: I collect 12 wools and 8 kitty-nips (it shows in the quest as 12/24 and 8/24) BUT the moment I go craft the mouse in studio where I use 5 wools and 6 kitty-nips, guess what happen to my quest statistics, it goes down to 7/24 and 2/24. So we are supposed to store 24 wools and 24 kitty-nips just to pass this quest? This is ridiculous, we already suffer from limited barn space and now this? It should be counted the times we collected/harvested and NOT how much we have in the barn. It wasn't like that in previous events.

Oh Oh I see the quest you are referring to now and yep mine is doing same thing wool I gather adds on then when I make a mouse takes it....only good thing this is a side quest I hope and nothing to do with the quest for the kitty.

draughnc
09-03-17, 06:15 AM
The meowing for metal is not working. I am unable to give the silver I have collected to complete this task. Is anyone else having this problem?

Bkjqrxy
09-03-17, 08:48 AM
I would like to report a problem - Meowing for Metals not allowing me to Give any Silver. It's only accepting 30 of Iron. Please fix it. Thanks ever so much.

mearro
09-03-17, 09:19 AM
It's taking me ages to make these plushie mice, I'm a bit concerned whether I can make it on time. Kitty nips are very scarce. I know it's only 1h for growing but still takes so long...

If by any chance I manage to pass the 'Feather and Felines' side quest, should I use feather to craft fish baits or do you recommend using them probably for plushie birds?

mearro
09-03-17, 09:22 AM
Updates
2. Changes in Main Goals

20 plushie birds is tough! I bet getting feathers is hard too

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 09:28 AM
The meowing for metal is not working. I am unable to give the silver I have collected to complete this task. Is anyone else having this problem?

I would like to report a problem - Meowing for Metals not allowing me to Give any Silver. It's only accepting 30 of Iron. Please fix it. Thanks ever so much.

Can you post a screenshot of this goal? Thanks.

Aside to the Farm 2 Community: Can those who are ahead help to post new goals? I'm falling back on my progress between checking/reporting these issues and my game. It'll be most helpful to share. :)

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 09:31 AM
It's taking me ages to make these plushie mice, I'm a bit concerned whether I can make it on time. Kitty nips are very scarce. I know it's only 1h for growing but still takes so long...

If by any chance I manage to pass the 'Feather and Felines' side quest, should I use feather to craft fish baits or do you recommend using them probably for plushie birds?

I would focus on the Main Goals if I were you, to get the pet. Chickens also drop feathers so you need not rely solely on the side goal. Good luck!

20 plushie birds is tough! I bet getting feathers is hard too

Aye it looks like heaps but the good news is we have 10 more days. :) Main thing is get as many materials as you can by collecting. The crafting is easy with Studio boost.

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 09:36 AM
I'm curious which cat are you guys going for? I love that S8 gave us choices! I torn between them but swaying slightly to the first in the craft menu, couldn't make up my mind. What about the rest of you? :D

Friday_1
09-03-17, 09:40 AM
The first day, I received three of the blue yarn balls needed to craft a kitten, but the yarn balls failed to record in my inventory. I'm finally able to upgrade the tree and grow catnip, but I can't make a kitten. Did something go wrong or am I not doing something right? Thanks

mearro
09-03-17, 09:52 AM
I'm curious which cat are you guys going for? I love that S8 gave us choices! I torn between them but swaying slightly to the first in the craft menu, couldn't make up my mind. What about the rest of you? :D

I want all three! They are so cute :)

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 09:58 AM
The first day, I received three of the blue yarn balls needed to craft a kitten, but the yarn balls failed to record in my inventory. I'm finally able to upgrade the tree and grow catnip, but I can't make a kitten. Did something go wrong or am I not doing something right? Thanks

Have you completed all 5 main goals? Are you referring to the kitty ball dropped from deliveries? They should in your barn. Have a look in Post 1.

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 09:59 AM
I want all three! They are so cute :)

Haha me too!! But we only get 1. Choices decisions decisions decisions....

mearro
09-03-17, 10:06 AM
Haha me too!! But we only get 1. Choices decisions decisions decisions....

We get only 1 kitten, what about the mama cat stuck at the tree? Her too?

At first I thought we get to craft all 3 kittens and when we get mama cat down, 3 kittens join her, just like the mama duck with her baby duck!

Friday_1
09-03-17, 11:43 AM
Yes, they were dropped by deliveries via plane. No, they are not in my barn.

cosmolife
09-03-17, 12:01 PM
Where are you guys getting the feathers from? I've read the first post. It says chickens drop them. But I've collected from my chickens 5-6 times now. I have 12 chickens. And ZERO feathers :(

At this rate, I'll be making ZERO bird in 10 days

divah7980
09-03-17, 12:05 PM
My chickens aren't giving out toy feathers been collecting all day

Mine not giving me any feathers either did yours start

Are yours giving you feathers now because mines are not

murphey9
09-03-17, 12:11 PM
I've collected 3 times from chickens and still no feathers.

Chexii
09-03-17, 12:12 PM
Is anyone getting feathers from the chickens? I'm not getting any feathers.

mearro
09-03-17, 12:26 PM
About feathers: are you guys at the stage that requires feathers? I'm still at the stage with wools so my chickens don't give out any feathers yet

murphey9
09-03-17, 12:35 PM
Yes. I'm on stage 3. The first time I collected from the chickens, I got feathers. But I haven't been getting feathers since.

Bkjqrxy
09-03-17, 12:36 PM
How can I post a screenshot?

murphey9
09-03-17, 12:39 PM
I've already made 5 plushie birds. But if I can't collect any more feathers, there's no way I'll be able to name 20 and get past this level

kittigato22015
09-03-17, 12:46 PM
I've the same problem, nothing from the chickens :-( all day

mearro
09-03-17, 12:46 PM
You're incredible! I barely managed to make 3 plushie mice and I cannot get enough of kitty nips.

cosmolife
09-03-17, 12:47 PM
Same here. Just did another round of collection. No feathers.

Things are looking grim :(

Also, they've done something to the drops with deliveries. Yesterday, I was getting showered with tools and papers galore! I mean, every delivery dropped something. Frequently 2 items per delivery. Now, I'm lucky if I get ONE tool per TEN deliveries.

What is going on??

eneke
09-03-17, 01:26 PM
Same here. Got 4 feathers from chickens this morning and no feathers in 8 collections of 12 chickens since. 96 eggs and no feathers.

cosmolife
09-03-17, 03:15 PM
It's getting to the point of being annoying tbh. Round after round, eggs after eggs. No feathers.

It's not fun. I'm stopping til they fix this. It's no point collecting eggs when there's nothing for the effort of logging in every hour to make the chicken feed and collect eggs... only to see NOTHING

At least give us ONE feather per 12 eggs or something. This is ridiculous

mearro
09-03-17, 03:41 PM
It was exactly the same with last year cat tree event - feathers were nowhere to be found until the end of the event... I kept 1 feather till this day as a memento of how much work it took me to finish last event. I'm very behind with this one so I highly doubt I can catch up if required resources are that limited

draughnc
09-03-17, 04:11 PM
38144 Here is a screenshot

LiyangDapitan
09-03-17, 04:12 PM
I cannot get the feathers either, I'm sure lots of players are facing the same dilemma. Are they going to fix this bug? Read another post they had that problem last year, so really they did not fix the problem.

mearro
09-03-17, 04:23 PM
Maybe it's better to stop and wait until they fix all these technical issues... But then we will run out of time... either way is frustrating...

mearro
09-03-17, 04:24 PM

If you're using an iPhone, you can screenshoot by clicking home and sleep/wake buttons at the same time.

divah7980
09-03-17, 04:51 PM
You're incredible! I barely managed to make 3 plushie mice and I cannot get enough of kitty nips.

Wish I would have seen this before I sold mine I had 11 plush mice, and 13 orange wools will keep a look out for you

divah7980
09-03-17, 04:54 PM
If you're using an iPhone, you can screenshoot by clicking home and sleep/wake buttons at the same time.

How did you get enough feathers to move from stage 3 my chickens not giving me any feathers.... I had the ones from completing the other steps

divah7980
09-03-17, 05:02 PM
Just want to drop a note here to let you guys know that there may be an issue with Goal 2 task. My goal counter didnt register making plushie mice in Studio. Did it count for any of you?

I have already reported this over but you may want to hold off making them until it's fixed. Hope this helps.

I haven't been getting any feathers from my chickens and been collecting all day and not one feather.... I had some from the side quest

divah7980
09-03-17, 05:07 PM

Can you please tell me how you got pass the feathers my kitten haven't given me one feather. I received the ones I have from the side quest

kimki80
09-03-17, 05:12 PM
I'm having the same exact problem. Did your issue get resolved yet

nec912
09-03-17, 06:42 PM
I don't have the 'give' button for giving the silver also! I will keep checking for a resolution! Thanjs

ReconKat
09-03-17, 06:47 PM
Zero Feathers all day. :(

nec912
09-03-17, 07:30 PM
I used 2 copper bells to speed up the blue plush toys crafting in the studio and it still takes 1 1/2 hours ��

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 08:23 PM
We get only 1 kitten, what about the mama cat stuck at the tree? Her too?

At first I thought we get to craft all 3 kittens and when we get mama cat down, 3 kittens join her, just like the mama duck with her baby duck!

The cat stuck in the tree is the kitty we are rescuing so we get to craft 1 pet upon completion. I like your version - rescuing Mama cat and 3 kitties join her. And they live happily after... :)

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 08:29 PM
Yes, they were dropped by deliveries via plane. No, they are not in my barn.

Not sure why..maybe the deliveries were before you started your goal or your barn was full? You can write in to Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you want them to check. More importantly are you able to get them from deliveries now?

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 08:32 PM
Thanks for your screenshot. It's most helpful!

How can I post a screenshot?
How To A Post Photo On The Forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum)

I don't have the 'give' button for giving the silver also! I will keep checking for a resolution! Thanjs

Thanks everyone for reporting this. I've flagged this issue.

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 08:34 PM
I used 2 copper bells to speed up the blue plush toys crafting in the studio and it still takes 1 1/2 hours ��

Let me check on this. Thanks.

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 08:38 PM
Hey Everyone,

I saw your posts on not getting feathers. Let me check with them on this and see if anything could be done. Time to have a word with our chickens!

Side note for members who are new:
You wont get feathers from your chickens until you get to Goal 3.

alessia135
09-03-17, 08:47 PM
My chickens aren't giving out toy feathers been collecting all day

Me too! After collecting 4 feathers yesterday afternoon. I've not received anything ever since :( Is there a glitch/ bug or something? 😂

1ohla
09-03-17, 09:35 PM
i dont receive any feather from chicken , i can not make any bird flushire

KewlMusic
09-03-17, 10:41 PM
I am having an issue with goal 3. I've collected eggs a number of times today and not once have toy feathers dropped. I've only been awarded these feathers by completing the Feathers and Felines step.

Can this issue please be quickly resolved so that I can continue participating in this event?

mochikoflower733
09-03-17, 10:41 PM
Chickens were giving feathers this morning. Now they are not. ={ please fix

KewlMusic
09-03-17, 11:04 PM
I also used 2 copper bells today to speed up crafting event items but the time to craft has not changed. ��

kittigato22015
09-04-17, 02:52 AM
i dont receive any feather from chicken , i can not make any bird flushire

I've the same problem since sundaymorning :-(

lynard12
09-04-17, 05:28 AM
Not to complain but the kitty nip takes way to long for how much you need for each item. An hour to harvest is too much and I'm not spending real money for an extra plot for 45 gems!

vmelon
09-04-17, 05:43 AM
NO feathers are being collected from chickens!!!

mearro
09-04-17, 05:54 AM
Not to complain but the kitty nip takes way to long for how much you need for each item. An hour to harvest is too much and I'm not spending real money for an extra plot for 45 gems!

I also struggle with kitty nips, I only have 5 plushie mice so far. I'm impressed how others went to next stage so fast. Ehhh...

Although seeing the recent posts, others can't move forward either...

ReconKat
09-04-17, 06:16 AM
Yea Mearro - no feathers so no rush to get to stage 3.

Rbkhfrnkln
09-04-17, 06:47 AM
I've even reinstalled the app n still not working

lennumber1
09-04-17, 07:04 AM
Chickens are not giving the feathers even though step 3 is the stage I'm at

vellum
09-04-17, 08:25 AM
I am getting toy feathers from the studio and I am only on stage 2.

sheezabadmamajama
09-04-17, 08:35 AM
Yesterday I was getting no feathers from the chickens and was discouraged. Today I realized I had to complete the (evidently Not-So-Optional) 'Optional' side goal "Feathers and Felines" for the chickens to actually drop the feathers, so I was excited upon gathering all the necessary wool. I wasn't advancing because I had been selling my wool, not realizing collecting them wasn't enough, I had to keep them to move on. So here I am now, stage 3, harvesting chickens to no avail. No Feathers! Not a single feather in at least 7 times harvesting 12 chickens!

Peggyg723
09-04-17, 08:39 AM
12 chickens no feathers.. times 8 collections now... what a waste... first two or three hours in stage 3 getting feathers at good drop.. made 8 birdies... now nothing all day...

cosmolife
09-04-17, 08:40 AM
Wow. A whole day has gone by and they still haven't fixed the feathers problem :mad:

So those that have progressed past this step and gone on to the next step, did you guys pass it with gems?

Starting to wonder if this is done on purpose... making us use gems to bypass this feathers step

divah7980
09-04-17, 08:42 AM
Let me check on this. Thanks.

Yes I did the same and it didn't speed up my time either

Rynetory2
09-04-17, 08:44 AM
Wow. A whole day has gone by and they still haven't fixed the feathers problem :mad:

It's long holiday weekend in US and unfortunately this occurred over the weekend. So let's wait a bit for them to check. We still have time since this event just started. :)

cosmolife
09-04-17, 08:44 AM
Yea Peggy. It's been a whole day for me. I lost count of how many rounds of 12 chickens I collected from.

ZERO feathers

So I stopped the stupidity and waste of time. Just waiting for them to fix this problem. No point wasting more time collecting ZERO feathers

BanffBaby
09-04-17, 08:45 AM
Have over 10 dozen eggs since Sunday around 5pm and NOT ONE feather!!!! Have made 4 birds & now cannot continue, HELP!!!

tjm112
09-04-17, 09:03 AM
No feathers for me either!

Scalezzzz
09-04-17, 09:09 AM
I had not gotten feathers since Saturday but I ended up buying some from the newspaper to complete stage 3.

But I am almost with stage four and just now when I collected form my chickens I got feathers...

Maybe it's working now?

sheezabadmamajama
09-04-17, 09:24 AM
just tried again, 12 chickens, 0 feathers :(

divah7980
09-04-17, 09:25 AM
I had not gotten feathers since Saturday but I ended up buying some from the newspaper to complete stage 3.

But I am almost with stage four and just now when I collected form my chickens I got feathers...

Maybe it's working now?

Nope it's still not working

cosmolife
09-04-17, 09:29 AM

Maybe it's working now?

Hm...

With the few feathers received from the previous step, most of us here can only make 5 birds tops.

So we need to make 15 more birds = 60 feathers needed.

Are you telling me that with everybody getting 0 feathers from their chickens, you somehow found 60 feathers in the newspaper??

Scalezzzz
09-04-17, 09:37 AM
No. When I first started that stage, I was getting feathers from the chickens. It checked off that I had gathered 60 feather way before I had even reached that and then suddenly I stopped getting feathers and only got eggs.

I managed to make a few birds with the feathers I had. While I was doing that I managed to find three for sale in the newspaper.
Yesterday someone was selling 10 feathers so I bought them. Then I found another person selling a lot of feathers and fish bait. So I bought the remaining 20 feathers I needed from that person.

I just collected from my chickens for the third time today and I have gotten feathers all three times.

DaphneGlass
09-04-17, 09:57 AM
I'm on 3 of 5 and my 12 chickens do not produce any feathers at all, been trying since yesterday, how are we supposed to make 20 plushie birds with no feathers!!! It's another impossible quest??

lynard12
09-04-17, 10:14 AM
I'm on 3 of 5 and my 12 chickens do not produce any feathers at all, been trying since yesterday, how are we supposed to make 20 plushie birds with no feathers!!! It's another impossible quest??

Same collected from 12 chickens 3x's today already no feathers......

halloweengal1
09-04-17, 10:25 AM
I've collected my chickens all day and still no feathers

daisybeach
09-04-17, 10:45 AM
I am on step three and have not collected any feathers at all in 24 hours. At this stage, it is not possible to craft anything. There is something wrong with this event.

mearro
09-04-17, 10:48 AM
No. When I first started that stage, I was getting feathers from the chickens. It checked off that I had gathered 60 feather way before I had even reached that and then suddenly I stopped getting feathers and only got eggs.

I managed to make a few birds with the feathers I had. While I was doing that I managed to find three for sale in the newspaper.
Yesterday someone was selling 10 feathers so I bought them. Then I found another person selling a lot of feathers and fish bait. So I bought the remaining 20 feathers I needed from that person.

I just collected from my chickens for the third time today and I have gotten feathers all three times.

Wow, this is so lucky to find sb selling ultra limited feathers o.O I haven't seen a single event item on sale, not a thing and I spent yesterday pretty much stalking my neighbours and newspaper non-stop

ReconKat
09-04-17, 10:51 AM
Do we need to keep orange wool after stage 2?

Scalezzzz
09-04-17, 10:53 AM
I did get lucky! I was even able to find 19 of the plushie fish in the newspaper before I even reached that stage. I don't know why someone would sell that but I am not complaining about it lol

I've seen mice being sold too.

divah7980
09-04-17, 10:55 AM
I bought some and they said they wasn't able to collect them from chickens until they completed level 3

jed1066
09-04-17, 10:59 AM
My chickens have not given me any feathers today after 7 collections. So that's me stuck at Stage 3

cosmolife
09-04-17, 11:00 AM
Wow, this is so lucky to find sb selling ultra limited feathers o.O I haven't seen a single event item on sale, not a thing and I spent yesterday pretty much stalking my neighbours and newspaper non-stop

Haha "ultra limited" implies that the item is available for limited numbers.

But in this case, 0 feathers are produced from chickens. So ultra limited does not apply. Lmao :p

It's frustrating and the clock is ticking. But! I'm not going to yield and spend gems to pass this step

mearro
09-04-17, 11:01 AM
I did get lucky! I was even able to find 19 of the plushie fish in the newspaper before I even reached that stage. I don't know why someone would sell that but I am not complaining about it lol

I've seen mice being sold too.

Still they won't be counted by the quest, right? As in you need to "collect" to pass to next stage. You can still probably upgrade the tree I guess.

divah7980
09-04-17, 11:03 AM
Do we need to keep orange wool after stage 2?

No

mearro
09-04-17, 11:10 AM
Haha "ultra limited" implies that the item is available for limited numbers.

But in this case, 0 feathers are produced from chickens. So ultra limited does not apply. Lmao :p

It's frustrating and the clock is ticking. But! I'm not going to yield and spend gems to pass this step

Well, others wrote that they got feathers initially so it's not really 0...
Sth must has gone wrong that the game is not giving out any feathers anymore, some glitch

Scalezzzz
09-04-17, 11:12 AM
Meowing for Metals is working for me now!

Annica5
09-04-17, 12:21 PM
I think the orange wool has disappeared too, instead of feathers appearing. My baby account isn't making much progress...oh well, nice idea for an event anyway.

casper98
09-04-17, 12:30 PM
I've gathered eggs all morning long and haven't gotten one feather. This quest will be impossible because the chickens aren't giving any feathers.

GP1988
09-04-17, 12:53 PM
I've gathered eggs all morning long and haven't gotten one feather. This quest will be impossible because the chickens aren't giving any feathers. Same thing for me, please help!

Scalezzzz
09-04-17, 12:59 PM
For the last stage we need to find 20 rubies in the mine. |:
I rarely get rubies!

Nevermind! You need to go mining 20 times.

You still need the rubies though.

anne202b
09-04-17, 01:17 PM
Second farm NOT counting wool. Anyone else with this problem?

s350z
09-04-17, 01:22 PM
ive collected from Chickens all day long ...still no feathers at all :( stuck at stage 3 now :(

Hensley16
09-04-17, 01:55 PM
I've been stuck on Bombay of Birds (3 0f 5) for 2 days now. My chickens don't drop feathers at all. :( Please help.

BatCrzy2
09-04-17, 02:11 PM
No chicken feathers here either.

kittigato22015
09-04-17, 02:27 PM
It is not an event, it is a horror show with the chickens without feathers. I' m not amused ��������

Woldawson
09-04-17, 02:39 PM

I'm having the same problem. Can't collect feathers. I've collected from my 12 chickens like at least 10 times. No feathers😡 I have reset my app, even deleted it and reinstalled. Hasn't helped. So annoying😡

Fox24282
09-04-17, 03:12 PM
when I collect my chicken I get no feathers what are you supposed too do if you can get feathers and no one selling any

linux4e
09-04-17, 03:21 PM
Chickens don't give any feathers! Also my goal loaded with already "collected" featers.

KojiMama
09-04-17, 03:24 PM
The chickens aren't dropping feathers. There are a bunch of posts for this from 2014 and this year, too. When are they going to fix this? Time's wasting!

PookieBear50
09-04-17, 03:33 PM
I hope that S8 will extend the event a few days to allow players to catch up on all the missed opportunities to collect feathers...or flat-out give everyone a bunch of feathers to make up for lost time.

ozigal
09-04-17, 04:49 PM
My chickens must be bald...not collecting any feathers here either..

Niire
09-04-17, 04:58 PM
None for me either...:(

cops2017
09-04-17, 05:40 PM
Can I give a question, how to take the feathers for the birds on step 4? Thank you

Scalezzzz
09-04-17, 05:44 PM
Just some advice ...gather as much kitty nip as you can because for the last stage, you will need 20 for each plushie cat and you need a total of 6 plushie cats.

Each plushie takes 6 hours to make so you'll have time to gather come kitty nip, I think.

halloweengal1
09-04-17, 05:59 PM
I'm still not getting any feathers who can I contact about this .this is crazy

ReconKat
09-04-17, 06:02 PM
Same. Been trying off and on all day. I was hoping to get a lot of the quest done over the holiday weekend.

divah7980
09-04-17, 06:13 PM
For the last stage we need to find 20 rubies in the mine. |:
I rarely get rubies!

This is crazy I don't get rubies at all from the mine...... good to know so I can buy all that I see

Blondiegirlhi
09-04-17, 06:48 PM
I also am having an issue with getting any feathers at all from the chickens, days lost due to this issue.

causeihave2
09-04-17, 07:01 PM
My chickens are bad too. Very frustrating!!!

lozzenga
09-04-17, 07:59 PM

I'm having this issue too. I didn't collect any yesterday and so far none today, although I have collected about 70 eggs

funnybunny2016
09-04-17, 08:04 PM
My chickens won't give feathers? How can this be fixed?

divah7980
09-04-17, 08:39 PM

Have they fixed the feather issue..... 2 days and not one feather

dmaertens
09-04-17, 10:15 PM
Was this only available for IOS?? I have not had an event since last year!! This has become a very boring game and was thinking of dropping it. Since when does everyone have events with Farm Story 2? I have an android. Do we not get these if we have android?

Rynetory2
09-04-17, 10:22 PM
Can I give a question, how to take the feathers for the birds on step 4? Thank you

You can get feathers by completing side goal "Feathers and Felines" (see Post 1) and collecting from chickens. However it seems like our chickens refused to cooperate. :(

You can either report on the forum or send me a private message. No worries, I'm checking on this.

Rynetory2
09-04-17, 10:26 PM
Have they fixed the feather issue..... 2 days and not one feather

I dont have updates on this yet due to the long holiday weekend. :( They should be looking into this on Tuesday morning (US timing). I'll post as soon as I have more news to share.

It's long holiday weekend in US and unfortunately this occurred over the weekend. So let's wait a bit for them to check. We still have time since this event just started. :)

Rynetory2
09-04-17, 10:29 PM
Meowing for Metals has been fixed. :) You are able to give your silver now.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38166

DaphneGlass
09-04-17, 10:50 PM
Meowing for Metals has been fixed. :) You are able to give your silver now.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38166

Omg that's me finished, no way can I get that amount of silver and iron, this quest is ridiculous.

cosmolife
09-04-17, 11:15 PM
Omg that's me finished, no way can I get that amount of silver and iron, this quest is ridiculous.

Ahahaha you made me giggle. My eyes just about popped out of their sockets when I saw the amounts of silver and iron.

They've squeezed shut the tools drop rates too. I noticed before the feathers step, I was getting lots of tools and papers drops. Then on the day I got to the feathers, chickens don't drop feathers, deliveries dry up as well. Is it just me but I'm getting only coins and xp. Maybe one every 10 deliveries I get a tool dropped. At this rate, they expect me to get 30 irons, 30 silvers. Haha what a joke

waywardwood
09-04-17, 11:25 PM
My chickens won't give feathers? How can this be fixed?

Mine didn't give up any to start...first couple times gathered eggs, got zero feathers. Now I'm getting them, but not every time, and fewer/less frequent than orange wool from sheep for sure!

Hope yours begin giving them up.

Trinettedh5
09-04-17, 11:50 PM
I have the same😢

alessia135
09-04-17, 11:57 PM
I still have not received a single feather since Sunday. I do hope that the team (storm 8) could resolve this soon and extend the deadline for the event😔

waywardwood
09-05-17, 12:45 AM
Do we need the green/blue yarn for anything beyond upgrading the Cat Tree to Level 5? I'm on Level 3 and have 51 -- well more than I need I think, and I could use the barn space...

Thanks!

jenishahsinej
09-05-17, 01:28 AM
HELP!! I can't upgrade my tree to level 4 because I can't make anymore plush birdies because my chickens have stopped dropping toy feathers for some reason. I finished one of the optional goals, and I haven't collected a toy feather since and I've been trying all day!

Scalezzzz
09-05-17, 01:54 AM
The little green eyed cat is too tiny. Looks like a black dot just floating around.

Scalezzzz
09-05-17, 02:03 AM
Do we need the green/blue yarn for anything beyond upgrading the Cat Tree to Level 5? I'm on Level 3 and have 51 -- well more than I need I think, and I could use the barn space...

Thanks!

You need them only to upgrade your tree. (The last and largest amount you'll need is 30).
I had so many but had to get rid of them because I had no more space in my barn. They are easy to find though.

dizie
09-05-17, 05:18 AM
Yes so have mine.... haven't had any feathers for two days either.... anybody know what's going on????? Sent a message to storm8 but my reply was useless as they said they could not help with anything to do with farm story 2 ??????

daisybeach
09-05-17, 06:08 AM
Two days straight and no feathers. There must be a defect on level three. I want a refund on the gems I wasted on kitty plots since it is obvious I can't complete level three.

ReconKat
09-05-17, 06:32 AM
Yes so have mine.... haven't had any feathers for two days either.... anybody know what's going on????? Sent a message to storm8 but my reply was useless as they said they could not help with anything to do with farm story 2 ??????
So they will still take our money but not fix game glitches? :mad:

13dracon
09-05-17, 07:14 AM
I got a few feathers yesterday, I think? But so far today, nada. Keeping my fingers crossed!

whitsend77
09-05-17, 07:15 AM
I cannot get more feathers, my chickens gave me some but are no longer. How do I get more to make the plushie birds?

kittigato22015
09-05-17, 07:54 AM
At the moment got 8 feathers from my chickens since sundaymorning

Beans67
09-05-17, 08:03 AM
Birds of NO FEATHERS continue to flock together on a strike! Please S8, make them give us feathers!

waywardwood
09-05-17, 08:18 AM
Great, thank you!

johnpaulg
09-05-17, 08:36 AM
I finished prowling for the pond, when does meowing for metal begin?

TakuDream96
09-05-17, 08:49 AM
Still no feathers for me.

tromalyt
09-05-17, 09:03 AM
I spent 45 gems for a de luxe kitty nip plot to be able to finish the event and now I cannot finish because I cannot get feathers.

I demand my 45 gems back.

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 09:14 AM

So they will still take our money but not fix game glitches? :mad:

They most likely sent you back to the forum because it's not an issue on individual accounts. You can see from this thread we are all facing shortage of feathers. It is easier to keep everyone updated on the forum. For these reasons, I'm not sending anyone to Support. I'll keep everyone updated here. (Players may need to flip back/forth a page or two in case my posts gets lost.)

ReconKat - By sending anyone back on the forum, it doesn't mean they are ignoring us. The forum is just an easier means to communicate with everyone. Players can always seek help via the forum. Hope this clarifies.

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 09:15 AM
I finished prowling for the pond, when does meowing for metal begin?

One side goal will pop up when you get a new Main goal. This begin once you get Main goal 4.

LittleSweetsPlace
09-05-17, 09:41 AM
Please help, I was getting feathers until I completed the prowling the pond. No feathers. Another friend has the same issue... maybe the clinch is with those of us that completed side goals. Before completing side goal I was getting 3 to 5 feathers every time.....

bj2500
09-05-17, 09:42 AM
Hit goal 3 on saturday have not got a feather yet:( Got loads of eggs tho.

Niire
09-05-17, 10:18 AM
Same thing for my feathers. I completed the pond side quest, and nada feathers since. Seems like it popped up too early maybe?

RoNightshade
09-05-17, 11:01 AM
. I have collected zero feathers from the chickens, but I collected 18 from the Feathers and Felines quest. On the Bombay Birds pop-up, it has "collect feathers from chickens" checked off. Could that be why the chickens are not giving up feathers? Also, when I look at the info for the feathers in the barn, it says you get them from the studio. Is there a step we are all somehow missing?. I have also already completed the pond quest, was that a mistake as well?

mearro
09-05-17, 11:11 AM
I can't believe the issue is not fixed yet. I finally reached that stage and yeah, no feather at all...

ReconKat
09-05-17, 11:44 AM
I can't believe the issue is not fixed yet. I finally reached that stage and yeah, no feather at all...

Yep, still in a holding pattern...

Blondiegirlhi
09-05-17, 12:25 PM
I have not gotten any feathers from my chickens. However, when I opened my app this morning, feathers mysteriously appeared in my barn...don't have any idea how they got there. So I made some plushie birds using those feathers. But I am still not getting any feathers from my chickens. I'm trying hard not to be negative but we really do need a fix asap so we can complete this task in time. I am not going to collect any more eggs, as I can't use them, store them or sale them. I continue to harvest the kitty nip but this is taking up silo storage. I'm sure they are working hard to fix this but it is frustrating to us trying to complete this event. I'll check back here every hour or so to see if a fix has occurred.

Niire
09-05-17, 12:29 PM
Hey...heads up, I just gathered from my chickies and got a ton of feathers. :D

linux4e
09-05-17, 12:30 PM
It's finally fixed! Got 12 feathers from 12 chickens!

cosmolife
09-05-17, 12:55 PM
Omg yay! Thanks so much for the fix S8. My faith in the team has been restored :o

Not greedy lol. But um... any extension on the time? Haha. Love you anyways

Can those that are now on step 4, making the fish, please help us plan ahead? We're 3 days behind because of this feathers problem.

Please tell us what is required to make the fish? Should I start making the baits now?

I know the baits need 4 feathers to craft. I can start making them now. But don't know what's what with the fish. I saw some fishy scales being sold in the newspaper. Do they have anything to do with crafting the fish?

texbama54
09-05-17, 12:56 PM
I still cannot get a feather to save my soul my ownself and I'm puking eggs from the barn. Been selling the catnip cos I sure can't use it because I can't get no dadburn feathers.

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 12:58 PM
Can those that are now on step 4, making the fish, please help us plan ahead? We're 3 days behind because of this feathers problem.

Please tell us what is required to make the fish? Should I start making the baits now?

I know the baits need 4 feathers to craft. I can start making them now. But don't know what's what with the fish. I saw some fishy scales being sold in the newspaper. Do they have anything to do with crafting the fish?

Already in Post 1.

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 12:59 PM
Hey...heads up, I just gathered from my chickies and got a ton of feathers. :D

It's finally fixed! Got 12 feathers from 12 chickens!

Great to see you getting feathers! :D

Good luck to the rest.

cosmolife
09-05-17, 01:18 PM
Already in Post 1.

I meant, what ingredients are required to make the fish?

Post 1 doesn't show that info.

I want to start crafting baits and storing up fish scales (still not sure what these are for)

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 01:21 PM
Updates

1. Toy feathers - The team had a stern word with our naughty chickens and got them to start dropping feathers. This has been fixed! :D

2. Studio boost previously not working on event crafts, is now fixed. Use it to hasten your progress.

3. The wording of several tasks in goals have been reworded from "Make" to "Collect". Meaning to say the respective counters will count when you collect your crafts from the building, i.e. Studio.

Have fun and good luck with your kitty rescue! :D

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 01:25 PM
I meant, what ingredients are required to make the fish?

Post 1 doesn't show that info.

I want to start crafting baits and storing up fish scales (still not sure what these are for)

See Plushie fish under Additional info. You need to scroll down.

nec912
09-05-17, 01:36 PM
This is not a big deal, but now that everything has been fixed I have the goal of 'a precious gift' which is to adopt a kitty! I have already done that so I can't adopt another one, but the goal won't go away

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 01:40 PM
This is not a big deal, but now that everything has been fixed I have the goal of 'a precious gift' which is to adopt a kitty! I have already done that so I can't adopt another one, but the goal won't go away

I've just flagged this in. Thanks.

mearro
09-05-17, 01:50 PM

Does it mean we can get another pet?

Scalezzzz
09-05-17, 02:18 PM
Omg yay! Thanks so much for the fix S8. My faith in the team has been restored :o

Not greedy lol. But um... any extension on the time? Haha. Love you anyways

If you find fishy scales buy then! then you won't need many baits. The baits are to get the fishy scales. I am no sure how many baits you are required to make to get that part checked off though.

Beans67
09-05-17, 02:56 PM
Feathers!!! My birds gave out feathers!!! Thank you S8!! I have the possibility of finishing the quest!! Yaaaay!!
P.S. I will stop threatening my birds with the kitchen recipe for chicken and dumplings! 😉 --for now. 😁

cosmolife
09-05-17, 03:09 PM
If you find fishy scales buy then! then you won't need many baits. The baits are to get the fishy scales. I am no sure how many baits you are required to make to get that part checked off though.

Ah thanks for the info. I have 15 scales. So only need to make 5 baits. So far looking doable.

Just worried now about the kitty nips. May have to set alarm every hour to harvest it haha! (When I get desperate near the end lol)

Jnny2good
09-05-17, 03:09 PM
Will there be an extension of the time to meet the goal based on the lack of chicken feathers?

PookieBear50
09-05-17, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know if the Crops Boost works on the Kitty-Nip? I think I remember trying it at some point before during an event, but I can't remember if it worked or not.

Scalezzzz
09-05-17, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know if the Crops Boost works on the Kitty-Nip? I think I remember trying it at some point before during an event, but I can't remember if it worked or not.

Crop boosts excludes event crops.
And I had one but it didn't work on the kitty nip.

Blondiegirlhi
09-05-17, 04:24 PM
Does anybody know if using cowbells will speed up the time for making items in the Studio for this event? I don't want to waste 2 cowbells if they won't have any effect on the time to make these special items for the event. Thanks.

Hensley16
09-05-17, 04:55 PM
My chickens are giving feathers now! Thank you!

BatCrzy2
09-05-17, 07:28 PM
back in the feather business ~ thank you!

CarmelFarmgirl
09-05-17, 07:51 PM
I've been fishing in the pond & have caught anchovies & catfish, as well as scales, but the goal counter for the fish remains at 0. Help!

Scalezzzz
09-05-17, 07:59 PM
I've been fishing in the pond & have caught anchovies & catfish, as well as scales, but the goal counter for the fish remains at 0. Help!

Ooh try clicking the "give" button. That's what I did and it counted my fish.

Scottsvale
09-05-17, 08:12 PM
Oops! Posted this in the wrong account. The problem is in my new farm. I've been using both feather bait & dough bait. Must I only use feather bait for the fish to register in the goal?

Scalezzzz
09-05-17, 08:14 PM
Oops! Posted this in the wrong account. The problem is in my new farm. I've been using both feather bait & dough bait. Must I only use feather bait for the fish to register in the goal?

No sorry I read your message wrong. Try clicking "give" because the same happened to me and I clicked it anyway and then it started counting. I think I had to do it each time I got more fish.

Scottsvale
09-05-17, 08:18 PM
No sorry I read your message wrong. Try clicking "give" because the same happened to me and I clicked it anyway and then it started counting. I think I had to do it each time I got more fish.

Thank you so much. That worked!

Scalezzzz
09-05-17, 08:28 PM
You're welcome! Don't panic if they don't show up in your barn anymore. Mine disappeared when I did that.

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 08:39 PM

This has been fixed. :)

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 08:45 PM
Does anybody know if using cowbells will speed up the time for making items in the Studio for this event? I don't want to waste 2 cowbells if they won't have any effect on the time to make these special items for the event. Thanks.

They have confirmed the Studio boost is fixed. Please let me know if yours doesn't.

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 08:50 PM
Just to clarify. The GIVE counter works only when you give. They don't start counting base on what you caught or mined.

I only got scales with feather bait so far.

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 08:54 PM
Gentle reminder

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2) thread for sale of event items to the community. For personal trade and communications, please use private messaging. Thanks.

waywardwood
09-05-17, 09:57 PM
I'm on Level 4 of the Cat Tree, will I need the blue/green yarn balls beyond upgrading to Level 5?

waywardwood
09-05-17, 10:00 PM
On page 1 of this thread if you click show spoiler it shows you screengrabs of all stages/requirements

Scalezzzz
09-05-17, 11:30 PM
I'm on Level 4 of the Cat Tree, will I need the blue/green yarn balls beyond upgrading to Level 5?

Yes, you will need 30 for the last stage.

waywardwood
09-05-17, 11:57 PM
Yes, you will need 30 for the last stage.

Thanks! I thought there would be a final stage but wasn't sure. Want to share any extra challenge materials with others, but of course not short myself!

Rynetory2
09-06-17, 01:14 AM
Special Thanks

Special Thanks goes to Meowmeowbeans for her dedication and hard work together with the wizards of the Farm 2 Development team to fix these issues for us. They did a very fast resolution immediately after the weekend to enable us to get back on track for this event. Many thanks!! :D:D

Blondiegirlhi
09-06-17, 07:08 AM
They have confirmed the Studio boost is fixed. Please let me know if yours doesn't.

It's working, thank you for the quick response!

whitsend77
09-06-17, 07:54 AM
Fish bait not working

I've made 5 fish bait with 2 more being created, started fishing with them and now it says my count is 2. Why?! To double check I used another feather bait and my bait created count dropped to 1. Please fix! This challenge is very frustrating...

Rynetory2
09-06-17, 08:54 AM
Fish bait not working

I've made 5 fish bait with 2 more being created, started fishing with them and now it says my count is 2. Why?! To double check I used another feather bait and my bait created count dropped to 1. Please fix! This challenge is very frustrating...

This might be intended like the orange wool counter. Are you able to craft more? You get 5 feathery baits from Goal 3 and you need 20 fishscales for Goal 4 which means you need 20 feathery baits. You may want to craft and not use them to complete the task.

eucom
09-06-17, 09:23 AM
Fish bait not working

I've found that if you purchase them they are included in the count. I've found almost everything I needed in the paper.

daisybeach
09-06-17, 10:37 AM
Studio Boost not working on plushie toys. Can I get my two bronze bells back?

3furballs8253
09-06-17, 12:26 PM
Ok I've got a problem. I've crafted fish bait, have a total of 9 but when I go to fish, the feathered bait doesn't show as an option to use. So where else do I get the fish scales to make the plushy fish?

PookieBear50
09-06-17, 12:28 PM
Ok I've got a problem. I've crafted fish bait, have a total of 9 but when I go to fish, the feathered bait doesn't show as an option to use. So where else do I get the fish scales to make the plushy fish?

Have you tried tapping the green button with the arrows on it? It reveals a second wheel of possible baits to use.

3furballs8253
09-06-17, 12:33 PM
Doh! Thanks for the quick reply, yes it's there, woohoo ;-)

Meowmeowbeans
09-06-17, 12:57 PM
Studio Boost not working on plushie toys. Can I get my two bronze bells back?

The Studio Boost should now be working on all of the crafts for this event in the Studio. If you're experiencing an issue, please feel free to send me a PM and I can have someone look into your account.

PookieBear50
09-06-17, 01:31 PM
Thanks to a neighbor's generosity and an unusually lucrative iron mine-turned- silver mine-turned gold mine (with more than a few rubies tossed in), I am more or less set to complete the event. The only sticking point is the Kitty-Nip, and now it will be a waiting game for the next 6+ days to see if I can harvest enough to make all the plushie fish. Any assistance would be welcome...but, unfortunately, no one is selling Kitty-Nip openly. Oh, well. Hopefully I can still finish this event.

suncatchers
09-06-17, 01:31 PM
This might be intended like the orange wool counter. Are you able to craft more? You get 5 feathery baits from Goal 3 and you need 20 fishscales for Goal 4 which means you need 20 feathery baits. You may want to craft and not use them to complete the task.
This happened to me too (fish bait disappeared from the counter). I think you're right, Rynetory...it is like the orange wool counter, all 6 fish bait need to be collected and in your barn at the same time for the goal to count. Also, I found some fish bait in the shop and I think those counted towards the goal (I'm not positive though!).

Side note, I just want to say that I'm very happy with how this event is going (once the feather problem got cleared up haha!) and thank you to Rynetory and everyone else who posts on the forum to help others. It definitely makes some parts of the event easier!! Good luck to everyone participating!

13dracon
09-06-17, 02:24 PM
I can't find it - anyone know the "recipe" for the plushie cats at level 5? I want to calculate if I have a hope in heck of finishing this event...!

PookieBear50
09-06-17, 02:31 PM
I can't find it - anyone know the "recipe" for the plushie cats at level 5? I want to calculate if I have a hope in heck of finishing this event...!

Look at the bottom of Post 1...but it is 20 kitty-nip, 2 rubies, and 16 wool, and it takes 6 hours in the Studio.

13dracon
09-06-17, 02:39 PM
PookieBear50: Thanks! (I got overwhelmed with that post, sorry!:o)

nec912
09-06-17, 03:48 PM
This has been fixed. :)

I still have the goal but no way to finish it because I can't adopt a second pet

swansoda
09-06-17, 04:28 PM
My deliveries have only given me like 5 balls of yarn since this event started! The drop rate is ridiculous! 😡 and I'm not getting enough materials to open my mine, so once again I'm going to fail this event! 😡

Meowmeowbeans
09-06-17, 05:05 PM
I still have the goal but no way to finish it because I can't adopt a second pet

Send me a PM and I'll have someone review your account. :)

eucom
09-06-17, 07:19 PM
Wondering why Stormie is trying to sell me a carrot from an Easter event?!

jomama733
09-07-17, 12:53 AM
Finally was able to collect feathers & make fish. Now game freezes on start up. This is incredibly frustrating. ��

fml999
09-07-17, 12:00 PM
Need help please. I have fished the pond and made feathery bait. I have 9 fish scales in my inventory. Part 4 of 5 says make feathery bait 6 times. I have made more than 6 today yet only one has registered.

PookieBear50
09-07-17, 12:14 PM
Need help please. I have fished the pond and made feathery bait. I have 9 fish scales in my inventory. Part 4 of 5 says make feathery bait 6 times. I have made more than 6 today yet only one has registered.

I do not know the situation, but it is possible that if you used each bait as soon as you made it, they didn't have the opportunity to register for the goal.

fml999
09-07-17, 12:16 PM
I have just deleted the game and installed again, now no feathery bait are registering.

fml999
09-07-17, 12:32 PM
That is a possibility

TakuDream96
09-07-17, 01:10 PM
I have just deleted the game and installed again, now no feathery bait are registering.

You have to keep the six feathery baits in inventory for the task to be completed.

MagicalSunshine
09-07-17, 01:39 PM
Gold is needed to make the bait for scales to make the 20 plush fish - 20 pieces of gold?! 😳 I have almost 30 silver and almost 30 ore, but only got 1 piece of gold. I even used my bronze bells for ore veins. 😔 This task seems not just difficult, but unfair since the mining tools are limited and then when gotten, don't produce what is needed - gold. Please address this issue by giving more mining tools for deliveries during this event and upping the amount of gold rewarded.

fml999
09-07-17, 02:41 PM
So I need to make 26 baits then?

PookieBear50
09-07-17, 03:36 PM
So I need to make 26 baits then?

Not necessarily. If you have 9 scales, you can make 9 plushie fish and will need to make another 11. You need to only make another 11 baits, but do not use them immediately. Wait until you have collected 6 baits to satisfy the goal, then use them.

cosmolife
09-07-17, 11:18 PM
Gold is needed to make the bait for scales to make the 20 plush fish - 20 pieces of gold?! 😳 I have almost 30 silver and almost 30 ore, but only got 1 piece of gold. I even used my bronze bells for ore veins. 😔 This task seems not just difficult, but unfair since the mining tools are limited and then when gotten, don't produce what is needed - gold. Please address this issue by giving more mining tools for deliveries during this event and upping the amount of gold rewarded.

Do you have any golden lure? I accidentally used one by mistake (was going for the other bait next to it and tapped it by accident) and got 5 fishscales with it.

But be careful tho. The golden lure may cost one gold ore to make, but it gives random fish. So you may or may not get the fishscales. I accidentally used one. Didn't mean to ;)

SKT86
09-08-17, 08:26 AM
I completed the quest (6/6), my advise would be to look around at the market.
Fishscales will be placed by players already completed the task. Same goes for the plushy cat in quest 6/6
which requires 2 gems, 20 kitty nip and 20 wool per craft. With a little luck you can easily
finish the quests, good luck :-)