PDA

View Full Version : Maid Mareian - 2016 Feb 20

Eluzyion
09-01-17, 12:03 PM
So excited to finally be able to try for Maid Mareian!! She's gorgeous!

Hatch King Barkthur from ch 2 SB
Hatch Guinedeer from completing SB

breed king Barkthur and Guinedeer to get Maid Mareian!
Receive 24 Runes when you get Made Mareian!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-01-17, 12:20 PM
I just want the runes lol

Eluzyion
09-01-17, 02:25 PM
Wow, I just realized I already have Maid Mareian! I can't keep up w my own animals anymore *sigh*

AppleWhite84
09-01-17, 02:39 PM
Wow, I just realized I already have Maid Mareian! I can't keep up w my own animals anymore *sigh*

LOL! Well now you can have two of this beauty (if there's room!)

I'm very excited about Maid Mareian and everything else going on. The LB was dull so this makes up for it!

Eluzyion
09-01-17, 02:47 PM
LOL! Well now you can have two of this beauty (if there's room!)

I'm very excited about Maid Mareian and everything else going on. The LB was dull so this makes up for it!

Haha I know I'm missing a pretty pony, maybe it's Matripony I'll have to ck to see if I have that one..my mind doesn't work at all when I'm sick bleh, but yea I'll probably put the second maid Mareian in storage and leave her there in case I get extra room later

Eluzyion
09-03-17, 11:34 AM
So excited to finally be able to try for Maid Mareian!! She's gorgeous!

Hatch King Barkthur from ch 2 SB
Hatch Guinedeer from completing SB

breed king Barkthur and Guinedeer to get Maid Mareian!
Receive 24 Runes when you get Made Mareian!

Guinedeer is 19hr/19hr

As soon as I hatched Guinedeer, I got Maid Mareian (no breeding was involved)
I have maid Mareian already so I put the egg in storage (by having all nests full when I collected reward)
Wasn't sure if I should hatch it for runes since I have one out so logged out to think about it, lack of space..
Logged back in and it read I had one and 24 runes were ready to collect as I logged in :)

Phoenix406
09-05-17, 04:10 PM
This is the most excited I have been in a while! I can't wait to get the beautiful Maid Mareian and 24 runes on top of that?!? Unbelievable! Maid Mareian is her own reward, so I'm surprised we get a reward for hatching her, and I'm so glad it is runes and not food or coins. Bravo, S8!