PDA

View Full Version : King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Pages : [1] 2

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-31-17, 04:47 PM
Looks like a new Storybook Adventure is coming soon! The dogs look like King and Queen and the horse looks like a Knight or a messenger.

Good luck everyone!

Thank you jmatarii!
I bolded the most important parts that might obstruct you!

Tips:
- Do not hatch Sheepdog before the Storybook says so
- Save your bombs!
- breed these animals if you do not have them!
Fairy Ferret (Common)
Sheepdog (DO NOT HATCH UNTIL STORYBOOK SAYS SO) (Common)
Rockodile (Rare)
Ember Bear (Rare)
- You need feathers from the Tournament, Rounds 3, 8, 15, 22, and 30! Might as well just get the pony amirite

"Chapter 1

Act 1: Feed any animal 5 times
Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas 6x
Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas 6x
Reward: 5 realm runes

Chapter 2

Act 1: Feed any animal 8 times
Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos 3x
Act 3: Collect King's Coin from the Mine 1x
Reward: King Barkthur (Incubation: 7 hrs)

Chapter 3

Act 1: Raise King Barkthur to level 3
Act 2: Collect Royal Forest Seeds from Harvesting 32x
Act 3: Collect Guinedeer's Favors from Evolving 6x
Reward: 5000 Food

Chapter 4

Act 1: Evolve King Barkthur to level 4
Act 2: Start Breeding with Fairy Ferret
Act 3: Collect Royal Forest Seeds from Harvesting 50x
Act 4: win a Pracing Plume in the Tournament
Reward: 12000 Coins

Chapter 5

Act 1: Raise King Barkthur to level 7
Act 2: Collect Guinedeer's Favors from Evolving 8x
Act 3: Hatch any Earth animal
Act 4: Collect King's Coin from the Mine 2x
Reward: 3 Royal Tiles

Chapter 6

Act 1: Collect Royal Forest Seeds from Harvesting 60x
Act 2: Hatch a common Sheepdog
Act 3: Raise King Barkthur to level 11
Act 4: Plant any crops 6x
Reward: 7500 Food

Chapter 7

Act 1: Raise King Barkthur to level 13
Act 2: Collect Guinedeer's Favors from Evolving 6x
Act 3: Breed King Barkthur with a Sheepdog
Act 4: Collect King's Coin from Mining 3x
Reward: Sir Prancelot

Chapter 8

Act 1: Hatch your Sir Prancelot
Act 2: Breed King Barkthur with a Rockodile
Act 3: Collect Royal Forest Seeds from Harvesting 60x
Act 4: Raise Sir Prancelot to level 5
Reward: Barkthur's Banner

Chapter 9

Act 1: Raise Sir Prancelot to level 10
Act 2: Start Breeding King Barkthur with an Ember Bear
Act 3: Raise King Barkthur to level 15
Act 4: Win Prancing Plumes in the Tournament (?P
Reward: 10 realm runes

Chapter 10

Act 1: Harvest Mana Bananas 6x
Act 2: Raise Sir Prancelot to level 14
Act 3: Collect Guinedeer favors by evolving 12x
Act 4: Collect kings coins by mining 5x
Act 5: Finish collecting all Prancing Plumes in the Tournament
Reward: Guinedeer

Best Regards."

King Barkthur Incubation and egg:
Sheepdog egg (6 hrs):

luna2cute
08-31-17, 05:06 PM
Looks like a good one! Hope it's not too difficult!

Callyvitale19
08-31-17, 05:22 PM
Looking forward for this Story Book. Looks like a Doberman, a pony and a deer.

NannaSherry
08-31-17, 06:39 PM
Looking forward for this Story Book. Looks like a Doberman, a pony and a deer.

I agree a Doberman King, Deer queen or princess and a black Freesian horse. Something Germanic?? I do like it.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-31-17, 07:36 PM
All I really want is the tournament lol

missKristel
08-31-17, 09:34 PM
The deer is gorgeous. The horse seems pretty cool as well. I bet it looks even cooler when you raise it to Epic.

AppleWhite84
08-31-17, 09:58 PM
I can't wait! I'm loving all the animals, especially the princess/queen deer! At first glance I thought she was a dog too lol.

Phoenix406
08-31-17, 10:04 PM
The deer looks quite a bit like the Cirrus.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-31-17, 10:11 PM
The deer looks quite a bit like the Cirrus.

Exactly what I thought!

Eluzyion
09-01-17, 06:42 AM
Nice I like all of them! Great job drawing the Doberman too! Black horse and Doe good as well, can't think of the storyline guess we will see soon!

faebella
09-01-17, 10:36 AM
The horse is a knight, the doe is a princess or queen, and the hound a prince/king? Can't wait to see the story!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-01-17, 11:42 AM
The Storybook is here!

Eluzyion
09-01-17, 11:53 AM
The Storybook is here!

Glad you're first post so you skip thru with story chapters! :)

SB AGAIN GOES WITH TOURNAMENT, THERES A FEATHER IN ROUND 3 THAT WILL BE NEEDED..my guess is we'll need to do through round 30 for SB

sgr1953
09-01-17, 11:55 AM
Save your bombs. I'm sure we'll need them.

GreytMom
09-01-17, 12:18 PM
More animals that I really like. Yay!

It doesn't look like it auto-starting for me, but can anyone confirm that it doesn't? I'm afraid to click on anything so as not to start it. I'd prefer to build up some food first if possible.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-01-17, 12:22 PM

It doesn't look like it auto-starting for me, but can anyone confirm that it doesn't? I'm afraid to click on anything so as not to start it. I'd prefer to build up some food first if possible.

The event will still go on though even if you don't start yet. Or am I wrong?

missKristel
09-01-17, 12:23 PM
The habitat in the store... Please tell me it's an error that this habitat only holds 5,500 coins. That is what is currently states in the description.

Clark_Wayne
09-01-17, 12:49 PM
The habitat in the store... Please tell me it's an error that this habitat only holds 5,500 coins. That is what is currently states in the description.
you saw right ! must be a mistake LOL

MyLipsAreSealed
09-01-17, 01:36 PM

Mine didn't autostart, but it is tied with the Maid Mareian goal line, which has a 14 day timer, so be sure to finish before then if you want to try for it. I'm still traumatized from the rainbow unicorn goal that didn't give us enough time, so I start the storybook right away now! I figure if I need time for building up food, I simply wait a day on whichever chapter I'm on, but at least I will be in the running for it.

jmatarii
09-01-17, 04:05 PM
King Barkthur's Court Storybook

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Reward: King Barkthur

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Act 4: ??? Collect feathers in round 3 (win Sapphire Pony in Tournament)

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Act 2: Hatch a common Sheepdog (Breed Electric + Nature)

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Act 4: ??? Collect feathers in round 8 (win Sapphire Pony in Tournament)

Chapter 10

Act 3: Collect Guinedeer's Favors from Evolving 12x
Act 4: Collect King's Coin from Mining 5x
Act 5: ??? Collect feathers in rounds 15, 22 & 30 (win Sapphire Pony in Tournament)

Best Regards.

GreytMom
09-01-17, 04:26 PM
Mine didn't autostart, but it is tied with the Maid Mareian goal line, which has a 14 day timer, so be sure to finish before then if you want to try for it. I'm still traumatized from the rainbow unicorn goal that didn't give us enough time, so I start the storybook right away now! I figure if I need time for building up food, I simply wait a day on whichever chapter I'm on, but at least I will be in the running for it.
That's my fear because I've been wanting Maid Mareian. I gem-skipped the last chapter for the GU because there was no way I wasn't getting her. Don't want to have to do that again. I like your logic. Better to have the extra time at the end instead of waiting now.

luna2cute
09-01-17, 04:32 PM

I'm not happy with the pale colours of the habitat. It could be so pretty but because it isn't vibrant it's plain and boring to me. I much prefer the old art style with bright colours. :(

liesl23
09-01-17, 04:54 PM
you saw right ! must be a mistake LOL

this habitat in the store says coin capacity is 55,000 so they must have changed it

GreytMom
09-01-17, 04:55 PM
@fantasyomglovepewds, can you please paste jmatarii's post listing all the chapters into post #1 & then continue to update it once we know all the chapters.

GreytMom
09-01-17, 05:15 PM
Did I catch them all? So we need:
Fairy Ferret
Sheep Dog (don't hatch until requested)
Rockadile
Ember Bear

NannaSherry
09-01-17, 05:42 PM
Did I catch them all? So we need:
Fairy Ferret
Sheep Dog (don't hatch until requested)
Rockadile
Ember Bear

So for sure DONT hatch the sheepdog early before chapter 6?

missKristel
09-01-17, 09:46 PM
King Barkthur and Sir Prancelot. Those names are genius😂😂 Well done S8, well done.

Does anyone know the hatching/evolution of Barkthur, Prancelot and perhaps Guinedeer?

AppieP
09-01-17, 10:27 PM
Don't forget guys, for chapter 5 act 3 we need to hatch ANY earth animal. The easiest way to do this is to buy Rock Rhino. Only 2 hour hatching time:D and 5000 coins if I'm not mistaken.

luna2cute
09-01-17, 11:18 PM
Why oh why did I sell my ember bear. I had 2 or 3 and now I have none. Ugh. Hope I can breed one!!

Jellybeanjo
09-02-17, 12:14 AM
Barkthur is 7hrs hatching.

cherrycastleorchard
09-02-17, 12:24 AM
Has anyone received the coin from the mine? I just used 8 bombs in one game and 3 in the other and did not get one and I am not game to use the last bomb I have if they are not in there. Surely it does not take so many to get one.

MyLipsAreSealed
09-02-17, 12:36 AM
Has anyone received the coin from the mine? I just used 8 bombs in one game and 3 in the other and did not get one and I am not game to use the last bomb I have if they are not in there. Surely it does not take so many to get one.

I just got lucky and received the coin with my first bomb. I have done fairly well in general using the mining strategy detailed elsewhere here in the forums.

faebella
09-02-17, 12:42 AM
I just got lucky and received the coin with my first bomb. I have done fairly well in general using the mining strategy detailed elsewhere here in the forums.

Same here

MyLipsAreSealed
09-02-17, 12:42 AM
That's my fear because I've been wanting Maid Mareian. I gem-skipped the last chapter for the GU because there was no way I wasn't getting her. Don't want to have to do that again. I like your logic. Better to have the extra time at the end instead of waiting now.

And she'll look mighty lovely with Sir Prancy!

cherrycastleorchard
09-02-17, 12:48 AM

Thankyou, I have never had this happen before. I will have a look.

Silverrain1
09-02-17, 12:56 AM
I didn't get to finish the last storybook because I used 15 bombs and couldn't find 5 tokens from the mine! So I would say that this storybook looks easy enough but u never no what I are gonna get stuck on! Sigh, and a tournament to. Not a fan (sad face!) plus my three tries at a common sheep dog are not going so well!
Well good luck to all.

luna2cute
09-02-17, 02:40 AM
I didn't get to finish the last storybook because I used 15 bombs and couldn't find 5 tokens from the mine! So I would say that this storybook looks easy enough but u never no what I are gonna get stuck on! Sigh, and a tournament to. Not a fan (sad face!) plus my three tries at a common sheep dog are not going so well!
Well good luck to all.

If you get stuck mining have you tried close sing the mine, visiting a neighbour and then returning? Seems to work for me.

violetfarm105
09-02-17, 03:35 AM
Well good luck to all.

I wasn't getting coins either. Try closing your game & restarting it. It worked for me.

NannaSherry
09-02-17, 03:41 AM
If we breed for the sheepdog early, do we have to wait to hatch it? Thanks. I can't remember if we have to.

Elspethwood
09-02-17, 04:00 AM
If we breed for the sheepdog early, do we have to wait to hatch it? Thanks. I can't remember if we have to.

Yes, we have to wait to hatch it.

NannaSherry
09-02-17, 05:18 AM
Ok big thanks.

MyLipsAreSealed
09-02-17, 05:26 AM
Many many thanks for posting the entire storybook so early! This is so wonderfully helpful.

supster50
09-02-17, 05:28 AM

When that occurs for me I will close the mine after a bomb or two and start over. I think it resets the mine field, or maybe it's just me.

alyssafriends
09-02-17, 06:17 AM
Yes, we have to wait to hatch it.

I wish I had room in habitats. The 126 habitat limit is crushing...

MsMelanieMonster
09-02-17, 06:31 AM
I bred a 6hr egg using Electric and Nature. I think it's sheepdog. If you are ever going to purchase anything, I recommend a 2nd nest. I'll keep him in my 2nd nest until I need him and can still breed others. It's also helpful for community, leaderboard, ect.
I'll be running out of expansion room soon as well. :(
Good luck all!
http://i67.tinypic.com/141ni9.png

sgr1953
09-02-17, 06:41 AM
Is the sheepdog a 6hr breeding time? Sure hope it is easy to breed. I have such bad luck hatching specific animals and the sheepdog doesn't seem to be for sale. Argh!

sgr1953
09-02-17, 06:44 AM
Oops! Missed the "in your face" banner at the top of the market. :p

liesl23
09-02-17, 08:27 AM
Why oh why did I sell my ember bear. I had 2 or 3 and now I have none. Ugh. Hope I can breed one!!
I sold my Rockodile and my Fairy Ferret to make room for others so I hope it's not going to be to hard to breed another one!!

Callyvitale19
09-02-17, 08:32 AM
I would like to thank Jmatarii for posting the SB and also thank Jmatarii for posting the tournament as well.

Rynetory2
09-02-17, 08:36 AM
I sold my Rockodile and my Fairy Ferret to make room for others so I hope it's not going to be to hard to breed another one!!

I sold off my ferret too, just got it using pyro pony and pandaffodil. I hope it would be easy for you. Best of luck!! :)

Now I need to try to get an Ember Bear.

farmday0123
09-02-17, 08:39 AM
I sold amber bear because no room now have to breed:(

farmday0123
09-02-17, 08:42 AM
Seen this tale is pop up commercial with many good looking animals, nobody spend any for leaderboard yesterday , my group only 2 people complted milestone , so easy hihi

Silverrain1
09-02-17, 08:58 AM
Oh my gosh.
Barkthur.
How did that take me so long?

liesl23
09-02-17, 11:25 AM
I sold off my ferret too, just got it using pyro pony and pandaffodil. I hope it would be easy for you. Best of luck!! :)

OK, thanks I will try that

liesl23
09-02-17, 11:36 AM
I finished chapter 2 of the storybook yesterday and now I am waiting for Chapter 3 to start, it says that it will start in 12h 26m, I can't afford to spend 10 gems to unlock it early. how come we have to wait so long between chapters?

AppieP
09-02-17, 11:46 AM
I finished chapter 2 of the storybook yesterday and now I am waiting for Chapter 3 to start, it says that it will start in 12h 26m, I can't afford to spend 10 gems to unlock it early. how come we have to wait so long between chapters?

Every 24 hours a new chapter unlock. So you have time to complete every chapter and prepare yourself. If you skip that doesn't mean your next chapter comes sooner, only the one you just unlocked.

Silverrain1
09-02-17, 12:17 PM
Now, I have a teny tiny account which I only really use to send gems. So I have no gems on it and no money. So I'll post what I can but I imagine I will b stuck very quickly.

Chapter one
Feed any animal 5 times.
Plant 4 mana bananas
Harvest 4 mana bananas

Reward 5 runes

Chapter two
Feed any animal 8 times
Plant 3 mystic mangoes
Collect one kings coin from the mine.

Reward king barkthur

Chapter 3
Raise king barkthur to level 3
Collect 25 seeds from harvesting
Collect 6 favours from evolving

Reward 5000 food.

liesl23
09-02-17, 12:55 PM
Every 24 hours a new chapter unlock. So you have time to complete every chapter and prepare yourself. If you skip that doesn't mean your next chapter comes sooner, only the one you just unlocked.

thanks AppieP!! I guess that I just finished chapter 2 early so I have to wait for chapter 3 to unlock. I was not aware that chapters opened up every 24 hours, I thought that once you were finished with a chapter, the next one opened up. Thanks for letting me know :)

luna2cute
09-02-17, 02:28 PM
Got my ember bear!! So happy. Phew what a relief.

GreytMom
09-02-17, 03:17 PM
@fantasyomglovepewds, can you please paste jmatarii's post listing all the chapters into post #1 & then continue to update it once we know all the chapters.

Thank you fantasyomg! Hope you're doing well on the SB and your Pony!

mutley00
09-02-17, 03:41 PM
Glad you're first post so you skip thru with story chapters! :)

SB AGAIN GOES WITH TOURNAMENT, THERES A FEATHER IN ROUND 3 THAT WILL BE NEEDED..my guess is we'll need to do through round 30 for SB

Hi Eluzyion
Yes, 'feathers' to collect in rounds 3, 8, 15, 22 & 30 again...

GreytMom
09-02-17, 06:29 PM
King Barkthur's evo time is also seven hours.

missKristel
09-02-17, 11:36 PM
Did anyone also see that the reward for getting Maid Marean is 24 runes? :)

AppleWhite84
09-03-17, 12:15 AM

Yes omg ruuuunes! I need 25 to get to my 70 ruins to expand so I'm really needing those ruins right now lol.

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 12:49 AM
Got my ember bear!! So happy. Phew what a relief.

Congrats!! What combo did you use? I'm failing so far. Sob sob.

luna2cute
09-03-17, 02:18 AM
Congrats!! What combo did you use? I'm failing so far. Sob sob.

I used 2 birds to get a bear!

Haka kiwi and lost crow! :)

AppieP
09-03-17, 02:29 AM

Yes I noticed it's a nice reward. Hope we can complete the SB without troubles. I noticed there is nowhere so far i can find in the chapters, a task for the featers from the tourney.

supster50
09-03-17, 02:37 AM
Chap.4 / Act 4 does any one know what it involves? Thanks in advance

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 02:39 AM
I used 2 birds to get a bear!

Haka kiwi and lost crow! :)

Haha nice one, 2 birds for a bear. :D Thank you very much!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-03-17, 03:57 AM
This storybook is so stressful it's not good. Storybooks shouldn't be stressful they are for shushing you to sleep lol

These Rockodiles, Ember Bears, and Sheepdog do not want to be bred.

Chap.4 / Act 4 does any one know what it involves? Thanks in advance

Maybe the feather from Round 3

AppieP
09-03-17, 03:58 AM
Can't reminder I read it here so will post this:
King Barkthur also 7 hours evolving.
And for raising it to lvl 15 you need 44.330 apples food schedule C

farmday0123
09-03-17, 06:22 AM
Still trying for ember bear, i think again i may not complete this tale :(

Callyvitale19
09-03-17, 07:10 AM
Chap.4 / Act 4 does any one know what it involves? Thanks in advanceyes, it is connected to the tournament and collecting feathers from different rounds. Good luck

MyLipsAreSealed
09-03-17, 07:54 AM
Can't reminder I read it here so will post this:
King Barkthur also 7 hours evolving.
And for raising it to lvl 15 you need 44.330 apples food schedule C

Just got King Barkthur to level 15 and ohmygosh he's huge! Like a towering godzilla-dog! He makes everything else look tiny... except the kimono dragon, they must be secret buddies. He could eat my rainbow dragon for a wee little doggie snack. Hope the other animals in this sb don't dwarf everything else around them also, these size inconsistencies are getting absurd lately!

AppieP
09-03-17, 08:30 AM
After we finish the SB we need to breed King Barkthur with Guinedeer to get Merry Maid. I can't find it in the shop, so I want to know which element does Merry Maid have. So I can note to save some space in a habitat it fits.

Edit: I thought it called a Merry Maid, but noticed that's the quest name LOL. She is called Maid Mareian. That's why I couldn't find it. I know now it's a water/nature creature XD

liesl23
09-03-17, 08:52 AM
I just finished Chapter 3 of the Story Book, it say that chapter 4 will start in 15 hours, can I go ahead and put King Barthur in the evolution flower to raise him to level four or should I wait until chapter 4 starts, to put him in there?

AppieP
09-03-17, 09:17 AM
I just finished Chapter 3 of the Story Book, it say that chapter 4 will start in 15 hours, can I go ahead and put King Barthur in the evolution flower to raise him to level four or should I wait until chapter 4 starts, to put him in there?

You can raise it to epic if you want. It will auto complete the task for raising it to the level required.

liesl23
09-03-17, 09:27 AM
I have past Levels 3, 8 and 15 so far in the tournament but I don't see any feathers in my storage that it says we need for the storybook, help!

liesl23
09-03-17, 09:29 AM
You can raise it to epic if you want. It will auto complete the task for raising it to the level required.

ok, thanks

Silverrain1
09-03-17, 09:31 AM
I have past Levels 3, 8 and 15 so far in the tournament but I don't see any feathers in my storage that it says we need for the storybook, help!

They never go into storage even tho the pop up says they do. But dnt worry, the game will register that u have it and will complete the chapter.

liesl23
09-03-17, 09:38 AM
ok, thank you!

haku8cafe
09-03-17, 10:52 AM
I know it is not mention or notice but TY S8 for adjusting the mines for drops.

I really hope this can continue in future SB events. For a player who is so terrified of mines parts like "Kings coin" I notice for every runes I got I got 1x kings coin too so TY S8 for this adjustment :)

Eluzyion
09-03-17, 11:36 AM
I know it is not mention or notice but TY S8 for adjusting the mines for drops.

I really hope this can continue in future SB events. For a player who is so terrified of mines parts like "Kings coin" I notice for every runes I got I got 1x kings coin too so TY S8 for this adjustment :)

I noticed this as well, I always got it with 2nd found rune but way better odds of getting it thank you from me as well :)

luna2cute
09-03-17, 12:41 PM
Haha nice one, 2 birds for a bear. :D Thank you very much!

No. Sad face. :(

i used the the wrong animals. Haka kiwi has earth as an element.

So i got a dream bat. Sigh.

Silly mistake.

poofyena
09-03-17, 03:16 PM
I noticed this as well, I always got it with 2nd found rune but way better odds of getting it thank you from me as well :)

Sadly it has gone the opposite for me haha. Took 4 bombs to get one coin and 7 runes.
First time I have had trouble getting the mine prize so I was due for it I suppose!

Buttercup0001
09-03-17, 03:49 PM
I bred and hatched a Sheepdog days ago and I've realized I'll need to breed another and an Ember bear for the SB. Crossing my fingers that I'll be lucky to breed both to complete it.

GreytMom
09-03-17, 04:26 PM
I bred and hatched a Sheepdog days ago and I've realized I'll need to breed another and an Ember bear for the SB. Crossing my fingers that I'll be lucky to breed both to complete it.

The last SB when it said "hatch" (I think it was Hottweiler) it was counting for people who already had one in their forest. That's not the norm though. Someone posted in the Toucan thread about it, too. If I were you, I'd still keep trying to breed another one until we know for sure about the hatching thing. But there's a possibility that you could be okay.

Hannah396
09-03-17, 04:28 PM
I'm not getting any Kings coins yet. Was it adjusted to benefit Android and not iPhone?

Buttercup0001
09-03-17, 04:36 PM
The last SB when it said "hatch" (I think it was Hottweiler) it was counting for people who already had one in their forest. That's not the norm though. Someone posted in the Toucan thread about it, too. If I were you, I'd still keep trying to breed another one until we know for sure about the hatching thing. But there's a possibility that you could be okay.
Thanks for your reply and encouragement 😃. From previous SB when it says hatch that's when you hatch. Evolving usually is automatic. Hopefully it will register the Sheepdog but I'm not holding my breath. And here I was happy to have bred the Sheepdog 2nd go lol I'll try for the Ember Bear as chapter 4 starts for me in less than 8 hrs.

farmday0123
09-03-17, 09:23 PM
Why this game always make difficult breeding with rare type n so many ? When storage still not have, no room for new animals n i sold many included ember bear , rockodile .. first i thought crocodile common one but not, now i got to chase 2 rare :( so never mine , just skip again

AppleWhite84
09-03-17, 10:28 PM
I wish we knew what food schedule Prancelot is. My Barkthur is epic level so I just need apples for Prancelot but I really want to level up my Ruby Pony. Just making sure I will have enough food.

Btw, I'm so happy to see that sushi roll dragon in the spin wheel! I've wanted one since I started the game and seen it in my neighbors' forest. So cute! Don't have it yet but I hope to get it.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-03-17, 11:18 PM
I wish we knew what food schedule Prancelot is. My Barkthur is epic level so I just need apples for Prancelot but I really want to level up my Ruby Pony. Just making sure I will have enough food.

Btw, I'm so happy to see that sushi roll dragon in the spin wheel! I've wanted one since I started the game and seen it in my neighbors' forest. So cute! Don't have it yet but I hope to get it.

I love that little sushi dragon so I was so excited when I got it
Maybe Prancelot's food schedule is the same as Blossom Buck! Also, I would suggest trying to level up Prancelot first if you want to get Guinedeer

cherrycastleorchard
09-04-17, 04:18 AM
Still cannot get sheep dog for Chapter 6, starting to freak out any combos please.

MyLipsAreSealed
09-04-17, 05:05 AM
Still cannot get sheep dog for Christmas 6, starting to freak out any combos please.

Chapter 4, act 2 said: "breed with a fairy ferret" so I used lightning leopard and actually got the sheep dog. Good luck.

sandyschreiber
09-04-17, 06:54 AM
How do you harvest Royal Forrest seeds? Is it just a random drop from harvesting anything from your farms, or a specific crop?

Eluzyion
09-04-17, 07:15 AM
How do you harvest Royal Forrest seeds? Is it just a random drop from harvesting anything from your farms, or a specific crop?

You get pts per hour harvesting for every hour you get 1.5 "seeds" but they aren't literal seeds..evolution is 1/1 hr

Eluzyion
09-04-17, 07:18 AM
For 50 or 60hr harvest I planted mystic mango 8 hr each..they give 12 points each so with 6 fields more than enough at 1.5 per hour

Preplant them..then you'll be ready next ch it's needed and can harvest right away :)

Rynetory2
09-04-17, 08:10 AM
Still cannot get sheep dog for Christmas 6, starting to freak out any combos please.

See this thread. Good luck!
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100585-New-Animal-Sheepdog-September-1

AppieP
09-04-17, 09:15 AM
The last 3 acts from chapter 10 are missing. I know we are there yet, but if someone is speeding up or know it lather, could you please post the last steps? So we all can prepare. TIA.

Eluzyion
09-04-17, 10:42 AM
The last 3 acts from chapter 10 are missing. I know we are there yet, but if someone is speeding up or know it lather, could you please post the last steps? So we all can prepare. TIA.

Ch 10 (5)

1. Harvest mana banana 6x

2. Raise prancealot to 14

3. Collect Guinedeer favors by evolving 12x (need 12 hours of ev time)

4. Collect kings coins by mining 5x

5. Autocompleted it's most likely finishing off through round 30 in tournament :)

Guinedeer 19hr/19hr

Silverrain1
09-04-17, 11:21 AM
I'm not getting any Kings coins yet. Was it adjusted to benefit Android and not iPhone?

It's why I failed the last storybook which has never happened before. I'm still not over it lol

AppieP
09-04-17, 12:28 PM
Ch 10 (5)

1. Harvest mana banana 6x

2. Raise prancealot to 14

3. Collect Guinedeer favors by evolving 12x (need 12 hours of ev time)

4. Collect kings coins by mining 5x

5. Autocompleted it's most likely finishing off through round 30 in tournament :)

Guinedeer 19hr/19hr

Thanks a lot. Your the best. :D

Alohatami
09-04-17, 01:06 PM
Is it possible to gem skip the Ember Bear step? And if so, how much is it? I've been trying to breed one with no luck, and I still need to start a Fairy Ferret breeding to move on with the current chapter (But I have a 14 hour Ember Bear fail in my breeding den right now).

GreytMom
09-04-17, 01:27 PM
I'd wait to level up Ruby and save the food. Wouldn't want to chance not finishing the SB over food. Better yet, wait until the next Leaderboard to level anything up that's not necessary.

For those of you considering gem-skipping some of the tasks, I'd suggest backing in from the end (how many hours left to complete SB) as to how many hours you need to finish all the tasks. That way you know exactly when to give up on breeding something. When I know I'm going to be super busy I'll have a plan with things written next to the task like "Ember Bear must be cooking in den by Wednesday 10am, hatched by Thursday 6am" or "plant three farms of Rune Prunes by 6pm Thursday". Sometimes I need a plan in place in order to save gems.

cng500
09-04-17, 02:31 PM
act 4 of 4 - win a prancing plume from sapphire pony in the arena - collect at levels 3, 8 - I was finally hoping the event would not be a huckster move to do both an event and an event -- too bad, I might play an event but am not prepared for the battlegrounds - what do other players think?

Buttercup0001
09-04-17, 03:26 PM
In preparation for Chapter 5, Act 3 were it says to hatch any earth animal. I'm low on space and need over 20 runes to expand, so I placed a duplicate earth animal from storage on the nest. Once act is complete I'll sell it. Hope this hint helps others.

Also in Chapter 4, were it's says to breed with Fairy Ferret. I bred the fairy ferret with my Lightning Leopard and got a 24hr breed time, I have search a few sites to see what it could be but I couldn't find any. I don't know what it is. Anyone out there know what it might be?

Elspethwood
09-04-17, 03:35 PM
In preparation for Chapter 5, Act 3 were it says to hatch any earth animal. I'm low on space and need over 20 runes to expand, so I placed a duplicate earth animal from storage on the nest. Once act is complete I'll sell it. Hope this hint helps others.

Also in Chapter 4, were it's says to breed with Fairy Ferret. I bred the fairy ferret with my Lightning Leopard and got a 24hr breed time, I have search a few sites to see what it could be but I couldn't find any. I don't know what it is. Anyone out there know what it might be?

You got Paper Lantern Dragon! Congratulations!

Eluzyion
09-04-17, 03:35 PM

My guess would be paper lantern dragon elec/fire 24 hours, congrats ;)

Eluzyion
09-04-17, 03:39 PM
Ch 5 act 3 hatch earth animal...I bought rock rhino from shop for 2500 coin it's only 2 hour to hatch and delete ;)

Callyvitale19
09-04-17, 03:39 PM

Also in Chapter 4, were it's says to breed with Fairy Ferret. I bred the fairy ferret with my Lightning Leopard and got a 24hr breed time, I have search a few sites to see what it could be but I couldn't find any. I don't know what it is. Anyone out there know what it might be?you may have the paper lantern dragon. If so congrats

supster50
09-04-17, 03:41 PM

More then likely it's a Paper Lantern Dragon. I got one a day or two ago. Good job B.C.

Buttercup0001
09-04-17, 05:39 PM
Thanks to all those who replied. Omg I didn't think of the Paper Lantern Dragon and what a beautiful animal it is. I'm absolutely so happy :) I'll have to make room for it

luna2cute
09-04-17, 05:54 PM
Is it possible to gem skip the Ember Bear step? And if so, how much is it? I've been trying to breed one with no luck, and I still need to start a Fairy Ferret breeding to move on with the current chapter (But I have a 14 hour Ember Bear fail in my breeding den right now).

I would also like to know how much to skip as I can't seem to breed one either. :(

cherrycastleorchard
09-04-17, 07:19 PM
Chapter 4, act 2 said: "breed with a fairy ferret" so I used lightning leopard and actually got the sheep dog. Good luck.

Tried that too, didn't work for me thanks anyhow. Got 11 hour fail

Tiamat68
09-04-17, 07:58 PM
Help!

I'm trying for the sheepdog, as is everyone else :) I bred a porcupine and a thunderhawk. I got something that is now on my nest. It's an 8 hour hatch. It's black with a sort of yellow star on it. What the heck is it?

I just rebred the same pair again and got a 6 hour hatch. Is that the sheepdog or could it be something else also?

Thanks for any info.

AppieP
09-04-17, 08:38 PM
Help!

I'm trying for the sheepdog, as is everyone else :) I bred a porcupine and a thunderhawk. I got something that is now on my nest. It's an 8 hour hatch. It's black with a sort of yellow star on it. What the heck is it?

I just rebred the same pair again and got a 6 hour hatch. Is that the sheepdog or could it be something else also?

Thanks for any info.

The egg sounds familiar, the way you describe it. It must be the egg of King Barkthur but it's not breedable:confused:
This egg can be found on page 1 of this threat. If you don't regonice it please take a screenshot of the egg you're talking about.

The 6 hour must be the sheepdog. So congrats with that. Also this egg is shows on page 1

Eluzyion
09-04-17, 09:51 PM
Help!

Thanks for any info.

Electoucan? Elec/nature 8 hours

cherrycastleorchard
09-05-17, 02:04 AM
Help!

Thanks for any info.

I hope it is the sheepdog, 3 other 6 hr animals/ solar simian / fallaby and paradise parrot.

retseho
09-05-17, 04:22 AM
For 50 or 60hr harvest I planted mystic mango 8 hr each..they give 12 points each so with 6 fields more than enough at 1.5 per hour

Preplant them..then you'll be ready next ch it's needed and can harvest right away :)

I use 1*Prune(20hr) planted 20hr before the daily reset time & 5*Nexus Nuts(5hr) planted 5hr before the reset time, giving a total of 45hrs*1.5=67.5hrs.

klaudiaFirefly
09-05-17, 07:17 AM
Ehh... I got SheepdDog at the beginning of Tournament.. should I sell it now and try breed next one? ;)

Tiamat68
09-05-17, 07:34 AM
Electoucan? Elec/nature 8 hours

Thanks! That's what it was. It just hatched - It's tiny.

Tiamat68
09-05-17, 07:37 AM
It's on the nest, and it is a sheepdog. Phew! I didn't realize there were 3 other possible animals.

Jellybeanjo
09-05-17, 08:22 AM
I would also like to know how much to skip as I can't seem to breed one either. :(
Trying for the ember bear too without any luck, so frustrating! Any recommended breeding options to try?

supermaay
09-05-17, 09:11 AM
I couldn't breed a Sheepdog. Since the beginning of the SB, I have bred one Eagle Beagle (17 hours), one Porcupine (17 hours), one Catypus (18 hours), and one Fruitbat (19 hours). I just bred a Thunderhawk (16 hours) a couple of hours ago. I am running out of time but I refuse to use gems to speed up. In my secondary account, I easily got two Sheepdogs two in a row in the beginning.

comeseecomesah
09-05-17, 10:38 AM
act 4 of 4 - win a prancing plume from sapphire pony in the arena - collect at levels 3, 8 - I was finally hoping the event would not be a huckster move to do both an event and an event -- too bad, I might play an event but am not prepared for the battlegrounds - what do other players think?

I was REALLY disappointed when they started doing this!! I had stopped doing tourneys because I don't like them and I couldn't log on enough, but still wanted to do some events. Now thats ruined for me too, so I seldom bother to finish them.I just do a few chapters. Lol at least it saves me using gems whereas if I complete an event I used to use gems to speed chapters and other stuff.
Wish they would stop mixing them so people have a choice!!

AppieP
09-05-17, 11:54 AM
For chapter 6 act 2 we need to hatch a Sheepdog. If you hatch it don't forget to feed it and evolve it. Just keep it in the flower for chapter 7 act 2: Collect Guinedeer's Favors from Evolving 6x. (Sheepdog will do). After that we need to breed it with King Barkthur, also not a problem. So keep your garden empty till than. Good luck everyone

Phoenix406
09-05-17, 03:50 PM
@AppieP Thanks for the suggestion on hatching the Rock Rhino for my earth animal! Worked like a charm, and I didn't have to waste time breeding for some sort of earth animal that I don't need.

cherrycastleorchard
09-05-17, 04:17 PM
I couldn't breed a Sheepdog. Since the beginning of the SB, I have bred one Eagle Beagle (17 hours), one Porcupine (17 hours), one Catypus (18 hours), and one Fruitbat (19 hours). I just bred a Thunderhawk (16 hours) a couple of hours ago. I am running out of time but I refuse to use gems to speed up. In my secondary account, I easily got two Sheepdogs two in a row in the beginning.

I am running out of time to breed this stupid sheepdog too and I refuse to waste money on something that is supposed to be a common. What a sick joke if I have to stop and not finish because they make it impossible for some and easy for others, very disappointed. Another 16 hour fail after 6 days of constantly trying, a bit too frustrating.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-05-17, 05:24 PM
sheepdog can't even get it
i'm trying to save gems and you are wasting it with your smug little face sheepdog

sandyschreiber
09-05-17, 05:31 PM
The item I am supposed to get is a plume from the Saphire Pony in the battle arena. Do I have to go thru all 48 levels of the tournament to get this? (If so, I may as well quit the story quest now...)

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-05-17, 05:35 PM
The item I am supposed to get is a plume from the Saphire Pony in the battle arena. Do I have to go thru all 48 levels of the tournament to get this? (If so, I may as well quit the story quest now...)

No, only on Round 30.

jibro
09-05-17, 07:33 PM
Everytime I look at the dog, I want to delete it... but that would be stupid now

cherrycastleorchard
09-05-17, 07:42 PM
sheepdog can't even get it
i'm trying to save gems and you are wasting it with your smug little face sheepdog

Is this what they want from some of us, how do they choose who does not get it without spending gems?

cherrycastleorchard
09-05-17, 07:47 PM
Everytime I look at the dog, I want to delete it... but that would be stupid now

Do you mean the game or the sheepdog, cannot get it no matter how many tries. I might have to just play the game without doing any of the stupid events, at least then I could have plenty of gems, food etc and make my place look nice with decor.

AphraelFlute
09-05-17, 07:57 PM
So, my game seems to be glitching. I bred King Barkthur & Blossom Buck (hoping for cu) & it popped up telling me I had made progress, it has it listed that I bred King Barkthur with Guinedeer. Wondering if it's just me?

AppieP
09-05-17, 08:46 PM
So, my game seems to be glitching. I bred King Barkthur & Blossom Buck (hoping for cu) & it popped up telling me I had made progress, it has it listed that I bred King Barkthur with Guinedeer. Wondering if it's just me?

That's a nice glitch. So you already have Maid Mareian and the 24 gems?

cng500
09-05-17, 08:52 PM
what luck are you having hatching sheepdog? I got 18 hour with lightening leopard and pandofill. What are you using?

AphraelFlute
09-05-17, 09:17 PM
Nope, don't have Guinedeer yet :/

cherrycastleorchard
09-05-17, 09:20 PM
Well I guess I might as well give up now another 19 hr fail for dumb old sheepdog and only a few hrs to go before chapter starts. They really know how to disappoint some loyal players. As you can probably tell from my posts I am very upset that they just don't care to be fair. Do they enjoy touring players more than pleasing them. No more gems for them, I will use the ones I have and never buy more because I cannot finish this tales, I hope that makes them happy.

jibro
09-05-17, 09:56 PM
Do you mean the game or the sheepdog, cannot get it no matter how many tries. I might have to just play the game without doing any of the stupid events, at least then I could have plenty of gems, food etc and make my place look nice with decor.

The sheepdog is fine, I ment king barkthur. Its just way too big and ugly

retseho
09-05-17, 10:57 PM

I bred 1st Sheepdog early in Ch1.
Then trying for Electoucan, I got 2nd one in addittion to an Eagle Beagle, a Catypus, Thunderhawk and now Fruitbat.
Ch 4.2 breed Fairy Ferret & Lightning Leopard, trying for Electoucan gave me my 3rd Sheepdog. Not idea why the breeding algorithm give only fails
to some & multiple Sheepdogs to others.

cherrycastleorchard
09-05-17, 11:15 PM
The sheepdog is fine, I ment king barkthur. Its just way too big and ugly

Have u got a fountain of youth you could put him in? Won't need to raise mine that far without the sheepdog sux.

cherrycastleorchard
09-05-17, 11:19 PM
Then trying for Electoucan, I got 2nd one in addittion to an Eagle Beagle, a Catypus, Thunderhawk and now Fruitbat.
Ch 4.2 breed Fairy Ferret & Lightning Leopard, trying for Electoucan gave me my 3rd Sheepdog. Not idea why the breeding algorithm give only fails
Could a mod ask that question please? I'm sure there are more players than me would like to know.

AppieP
09-06-17, 12:41 AM
It should as the 2nd nest issue has been fixed. :) Do let me know if it doesn't. Crossing my fingers for you guys.

It counts from 2nd nest. Thanks for fixing this

DirkDragon
09-06-17, 12:44 AM

I bred SEVEN Hotweilers when others struggled, two of them after the event ended. My turn to struggle as I have no Sheepdog!

Morag2000
09-06-17, 12:52 AM
Could a mod ask that question please? I'm sure there are more players than me would like to know.

I would also like to know why some players get mutiple sheepdogs ( or other animals) and others, like me get 16 Thunderhawks.

It's always the same when we have to breed specific animals that's why I like the Tournements for the Birthday Ponies. When it comes to the Zodiac animals I lose out because I can't breed the required animal.

Can the Moderators tell us why the specific breeding is weighted against some players please, this is NOT just bad luck as it happens every time.

Good luck to you all.

retseho
09-06-17, 01:27 AM
I bred SEVEN Hotweilers when others struggled, two of them after the event ended. My turn to struggle as I have no Sheepdog!

Now? 4th Sheepdog breeding after the Fruitbat was put on a nest.
Using Thunderhawk+Pandaffodil.

Rynetory2
09-06-17, 01:27 AM

I would also like to know why some players get mutiple sheepdogs ( or other animals) and others, like me get 16 Thunderhawks.

It's always the same when we have to breed specific animals that's why I like the Tournements for the Birthday Ponies. When it comes to the Zodiac animals I lose out because I can't breed the required animal.

Can the Moderators tell us why the specific breeding is weighted against some players please, this is NOT just bad luck as it happens every time.

Good luck to you all.

This has been asked in other past threads. Storm8 tells us it's random breeding.

Well, to my utter dismayal, I have no sheepdog too. :( I believe I have enough thunderhawks to compete with everyone lol.

Rynetory2
09-06-17, 01:31 AM

You are so lucky!! Hahaha you might want to stop rubbing it in before you get others jealous and mad lol. :p

Rynetory2
09-06-17, 01:33 AM
Do you guys know how many gems are required to skip the tasks which require sheepdog and ember bear? Sadly I've none of both and am considering how many gems are needed for them. Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
09-06-17, 01:35 AM
It counts from 2nd nest. Thanks for fixing this

Glad it did! Thanks for your update. :)

retseho
09-06-17, 02:11 AM
You are so lucky!! Hahaha you might want to stop rubbing it in before you get others jealous and mad lol. :p

Sorry/Apologies to all who have yet to breed one. The combo for Electoucan has Sheepdog as an outcome.

luna2cute
09-06-17, 02:28 AM
Do you guys know how many gems are required to skip the tasks which require sheepdog and ember bear? Sadly I've none of both and am considering how many gems are needed for them. Thanks in advance.

I would like to know as well because I can't seem to breed an ember bear either.

luna2cute
09-06-17, 03:27 AM
It seems that if you have to hatch a new unique animal like the sheepdog in this storybook and the hottweiler in the previous one, it DOES count if you place it in a habitat before.

I watched someone test the theory as they bred two sheepdogs. They left one on the nest and hatched one. Today during storybook when it asked to hatch one, it accepted the one that was already hatched in a habitat and moved to the next chapter before the one on the nest had been taken off.

This probably doesn't work for other animals but seems to work for the new unique ones we have been asked to hatch in the past two storybooks.

Anyobe else have the opportunity to test this?

supster50
09-06-17, 04:02 AM
Between ur T.Hawks and mine we could start a f.F.S. AirForce. Nature and Electric = ThunderHawks Rynetory2

retseho
09-06-17, 05:24 AM
It seems that if you have to hatch a new unique animal like the sheepdog in this storybook and the hottweiler in the previous one, it DOES count if you place it in a habitat before.

I watched someone test the theory as they bred two sheepdogs. They left one on the nest and hatched one. Today during storybook when it asked to hatch one, it accepted the one that was already hatched in a habitat and moved to the next chapter before the one on the nest had been taken off.

This probably doesn't work for other animals but seems to work for the new unique ones we have been asked to hatch in the past two storybooks.

Yes, I have a L4 Sheepdog & an unhatched egg. The L4 Sheepdog was accepted for "Hatch a Sheepdog".

Annica5
09-06-17, 05:35 AM
Skip breeding a sheepdog is 50 gems but as you have to breed King Barkthur with the sheepdog later that will cost to skip too. And the 16 h fails keep coming :(

Starla0323
09-06-17, 06:32 AM
What are the tasks for Ch 7? I'm waiting for it to start and wanted to know what I could prepare for :)

AppieP
09-06-17, 07:50 AM
What are the tasks for Ch 7? I'm waiting for it to start and wanted to know what I could prepare for :)

Look at post #1 please.

SabaDilla2
09-06-17, 08:12 AM
Does anyone know for sure if Ember Bear and Rockadile are the animals needed for lower level accounts? One time I was preparing by my higher level account requirements and a different animal was required which I had not prepared for. Also, I hatched a sheepdog earlier in the game on both accounts and raised them both to level 4. I have been trying non-stop for a second one to hatch when the requirement comes due, but have been unsuccessful. It auto-completed without hatching or even having one in the nest.

Rynetory2
09-06-17, 08:47 AM
Between ur T.Hawks and mine we could start a f.F.S. AirForce. Nature and Electric = ThunderHawks Rynetory2

What an excellent idea! It sure would be an awesome sight seeing a whole fleet of them flying on Planet FFS! Thanks for a good chuckle roflol! :D

Skip breeding a sheepdog is 50 gems but as you have to breed King Barkthur with the sheepdog later that will cost to skip too. And the 16 h fails keep coming :(

Thank you for the info. Looks like we are all contributing to FFS Airforce.

Sending good luck to both of you. :)

epinederose
09-06-17, 09:14 AM
I agree a Doberman King, Deer queen or princess and a black Freesian horse. Something Germanic?? I do like it.

I think it is more FRENCH: le Roi Arthur, Lancelot du Lac and la Reine Guenievre..... This is a legend of Bretagne, the Broceliande forest, about the forbidden love between Lancelot and the Queen Guenievre.. who was married to the King Arthur...
;)

Phoenix406
09-06-17, 09:35 AM
I bred 2 sheepdogs, so I hatched one right away and left the other one on the next for today, but the storybook automatically advanced for the sheepdog I had already hatched. Yay! The other one is still on the nest. I don't know if I want to have a second one or not. Actually, I do want a second one, but I don't have room for duplicates. :( So on the nest he shall stay for now.

Oops, I should have read previous comments first and I would have seen that a couple people already mentioned this. The one I hatched previously is evolved high enough to breed with King Barkthur tomorrow, so I'm good to go.

On my baby account, I haven't expanded to the Lightning Leopard yet, so even though the storybook has come up for me, I can't get far because I don't yet have the lightning element in my forest. #headdesk Oh well, it's ok. I don't have to have the same animals in both parks.

cheetahblood
09-06-17, 09:41 AM
Can someone tell me how many gems it takes to skip the "Finish collecting all Prancing Plumes in the Tournament" in chapter 10??

Alohatami
09-06-17, 10:13 AM
Another 14 hour Ember Bear fail. *sigh* I feel like this is deja vu. Wasn't there some other task a few months back that also wanted us to breed an Ember Bear? And, has anyone noted yet how many gems to skip the Ember Bear?

Editing to add: On a happier note, I just looked up the egg that's on my nest from the prior Ember Bear fail, and discovered it's a Ladypug! :D

luna2cute
09-06-17, 03:15 PM
Finally got an ember bear, omg!! Keep trying peoples, you can do it!!!!

/sending ember bear hatching vibes

Alohatami
09-06-17, 10:40 PM
I'm still hoping someone will note how many gems to skip the Ember Bear step and report back... pretty please? :)

Ellen1950
09-06-17, 11:36 PM
Im an avid reader n learner from this forum n previous ones. Need to hurdle my own battles with breeding n all but Thanks Everyone!

Alohatami
09-07-17, 12:18 AM
Oh my goodness! I just got a 13 hour breed! If my breeding pair each had both dark and fire elements, could I still wind up with something other than an Ember Bear? Or is the EB the only possible result? (*keeping my fingers and toes crossed!*)

AppieP
09-07-17, 12:41 AM
Incubation time 8 hours Sir Princelot

luna2cute
09-07-17, 02:09 AM
I'm still hoping someone will note how many gems to skip the Ember Bear step and report back... pretty please? :)

I will report when I get there, but not for a couple chapters yet, sorry.

cherrycastleorchard
09-07-17, 03:12 AM
This has been asked in other past threads. Storm8 tells us it's random breeding.
Ft
Well, to my utter dismayal, I have no sheepdog too. :( I believe I have enough thunderhawks to compete with everyone lol.

I hope you have your sheepdog and ember bear, if not you will get them soon. Just as I was ready to give up, almost in tears, I got the sheepdog after so many fails I could not keep count. Then I got a second one, hopefully I won't end up with as many of these as the thunderhawks I have bred and sold.

This post is for everyone out there who still needs these elusive animals, don't give up you will get there, these animal prizes are too good to miss.
Best of luck to you all.

topmom952
09-07-17, 05:27 AM
Do I need to wait to hatch Prancelot til SB asks? Thanks

Rynetory2
09-07-17, 06:20 AM
Finally got an ember bear, omg!! Keep trying peoples, you can do it!!!!

/sending ember bear hatching vibes

I hope you have your sheepdog and ember bear, if not you will get them soon. Just as I was ready to give up, almost in tears, I got the sheepdog after so many fails I could not keep count. Then I got a second one, hopefully I won't end up with as many of these as the thunderhawks I have bred and sold.

This post is for everyone out there who still needs these elusive animals, don't give up you will get there, these animal prizes are too good to miss.
Best of luck to you all.

A miracle just happened!! I got a sheepdog just in the nick of time!! Doing a happy dance! :D:D I rechecked so many times as I couldnt believe my eyes. Thank you guys for your vibes! It worked. :) Now I need to work on an Ember Bear lol. One down one more to go.... Sending lots of luck to everyone who are trying. Dont give up, there's still time.

luna2cute - may I know what combo you got for Ember Bear? Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
09-07-17, 06:25 AM
Oh my goodness! I just got a 13 hour breed! If my breeding pair each had both dark and fire elements, could I still wind up with something other than an Ember Bear? Or is the EB the only possible result? (*keeping my fingers and toes crossed!*)

I hope its an Ember Bear that you wanted. Good luck! Crossing my fingers for you. :)

It's 25 gems to skip Breeding King Barkthur and sheepdog. Hopefully it is the same for Ember Bear.

Alideh
09-07-17, 07:08 AM
Lovely storybook.
I love the doberman :D I love dogs and I have a rottweiler so hehe doberman are a bit simliar to Rotties which I'm glad since I get to lie to myself and say it's a super skinny rottweiler XD
Hopefully they do a rottweiler animal in the future *Hint Hint*

Also thank you everyone who posted the acts and chapters :D :D

AppieP
09-07-17, 07:46 AM

No you can hatch it earlier if you want

Callyvitale19
09-07-17, 09:01 AM
Another 14 hour Ember Bear fail. *sigh* I feel like this is deja vu. Wasn't there some other task a few months back that also wanted us to breed an Ember Bear? And, has anyone noted yet how many gems to skip the Ember Bear?

Editing to add: On a happier note, I just looked up the egg that's on my nest from the prior Ember Bear fail, and discovered it's a Ladypug! :D
They need to have a storage area, like a barn where you can store animals you don't need at the moment but are easily accessed from your storage area when you need them, like we can do with decos. This constant rebreeding animals you already had gotten is rediculous.

Alohatami
09-07-17, 10:19 AM
They need to have a storage area, like a barn where you can store animals you don't need at the moment but are easily accessed from your storage area when you need them, like we can do with decos. This constant rebreeding animals you already had gotten is rediculous.

That would be really nice to have. I'm running out of room at the moment, too, not because I'm fully expanded, but because it is taking longer and longer to get enough runes to expand. And I'm only keeping one of each type of creature in my forest. I actually sold a super rare the other day to make room (but only because I had an identical egg in storage). At the moment, I think I have just enough room for my Ember Bear (Yes, I did finally succeed!!!) and Sir Prancelot. If I'm lucky enough to win Guinideer and Maid Marian (I don't think I spelled those correctly, lol), they will have to stay in storage for a while because i have no place to put them.

AppieP
09-07-17, 11:20 AM
Evo time for Sir Princelot the same as hatching 8 hours.

Food schedule D.
96.660 apples needed to raise it to epic

DirkDragon
09-07-17, 12:23 PM
Using Thunderhawk+Pandaffodil.

I finally got my Sheepdog then bred it with Barkthur as required. What did I get for that? Only my EIGHTH Hotweiler! Give me a break!

Jojocl141587
09-07-17, 02:41 PM
I'm hoping I'll be able to finally finish a SB, I was able to get a sheepdog my first attempt and I already have an Ember Bear. Figures crossed, if anything stops me it's gonna be the lack of food to level up Sir Prancelot

Gaillock
09-07-17, 06:25 PM
Can I hatch Sir Prancelot before I start Ch. 8? Will it count for goal 1? Thanks.

ed_darko
09-07-17, 06:30 PM
Stuck on Chapter 6 Act 2 - Hatching a common Sheepdog.

Is this a joke? Sheepdog not common at all. Been trying to breed one for over 48 hours now. All I keep getting is 21 and 22 hour timers. Really frustrated right now.

keianna38
09-07-17, 06:54 PM
Stuck on Chapter 6 Act 2 - Hatching a common Sheepdog.
I used lightening leopard

Is this a joke? Sheepdog not common at all. Been trying to breed one for over 48 hours now. All I keep getting is 21 and 22 hour timers. Really frustrated right now.

I used lightning leopard and thunder hawk if that helps.

luna2cute
09-07-17, 07:17 PM
A miracle just happened!! I got a sheepdog just in the nick of time!! Doing a happy dance! :D:D I rechecked so many times as I couldnt believe my eyes. Thank you guys for your vibes! It worked. :) Now I need to work on an Ember Bear lol. One down one more to go.... Sending lots of luck to everyone who are trying. Dont give up, there's still time.

luna2cute - may I know what combo you got for Ember Bear? Thanks in advance.

I tried many combos from single element to both elements and in the end I finally got it with just the basic elements fire pyro pony on the left and dark skyger on the right. I was experimenting with trying to see if it made a difference if one element was on the left or right. Lol.

Good luck. Sending you an ember bear!!

luna2cute
09-07-17, 07:18 PM
Lovely storybook.
I love the doberman :D I love dogs and I have a rottweiler so hehe doberman are a bit simliar to Rotties which I'm glad since I get to lie to myself and say it's a super skinny rottweiler XD
Hopefully they do a rottweiler animal in the future *Hint Hint*

Also thank you everyone who posted the acts and chapters :D :D

I also have a Rottweiler! The hottweiler is the only rotti animal I know of and I would fill my forest with them if I could. Lol. I hope you have a hottweiler!!

luna2cute
09-07-17, 07:20 PM

Awesome idea! An animal barn!!!!!

Zamom72
09-07-17, 09:44 PM
Anyone else having trouble breeding a Rockodile? I must be on Attempt #20! Now the chapter where I need him (can't remember the #) is ready & nothing. I've been speed breeding & wasting my gems for this stinking guy.

TwiWoods
09-07-17, 10:33 PM
Good luck to those still trying to breed needed animals. Got my Sheepdog a day late, but was able to catch up tonight since I was able to plan for later steps. Thanks to all for posting steps so I knew what was to come and the good vibes being sent out here. :)
I did need to hatch off the nest for it to count for the storybook instead of just moving to the nest like i have in previous stories.

Rynetory2
09-08-17, 12:15 AM
I tried many combos from single element to both elements and in the end I finally got it with just the basic elements fire pyro pony on the left and dark skyger on the right. I was experimenting with trying to see if it made a difference if one element was on the left or right. Lol.

Good luck. Sending you an ember bear!!

Thank you so much sweetie! :D I definitely need another miracle! It's 75 gems to skip breeding with King Barkarthur and rockadile. I fear Ember Bear will cost much more. Sigh I need the bear. :(

Good luck to everyone trying! Sending you all tons of good luck and vibes. :)

judafarm
09-08-17, 05:54 AM
It's always the same for me :(
Since I play fantasy forest, I had not one time that I could finish a Storybook :(
Now it will be the same again..
I tried to breed that Sheepdog..
What I breed is allready 2 eggs now. Both with a breeding time of more then 16 hours :(
I hate this.
Even when I tried hard and be always online for this game, I will never finish a storybook :(
This game is not for if you work hard to win an animal, but just if you lucky or not.
Well, Im not :(
That make this not a nice game/event.

tuffyjkitten
09-08-17, 06:54 AM

This worked for me too. I bred a second sheepdog while the first was sitting in the nest, waiting for the hatching step. I hatched it so I could evolve it to level 4 in preparation for the breed it with Barky step. When I got to the hatch a sheepdog step, it autocompleted without the second sheepdog needing to be hatched.

tuffyjkitten
09-08-17, 06:57 AM
I finally got my Sheepdog then bred it with Barkthur as required. What did I get for that? Only my EIGHTH Hotweiler! Give me a break!

That is just mean of them. I got another sheepdog from that breed...that I don't need and wish I could donate to someone who does. :(

Phoenix406
09-08-17, 09:14 AM
I thought the tasks were supposed to be easier for baby accounts, but so far the tasks have been the same. How is a level 17 account supposed to have enough food to feed Sir Barkthur to level 15? I don't yet know if I have to breed with an Ember Bear though. Hope not cuz I don't have that or a Rockodile yet. At least I got a King Barkthur and Sir Prancelot for that account though. Don't think I'll make it much further.

liesl23
09-08-17, 09:26 AM

thank you, it did work for me! now I have my fairy ferret so now I am working to breed a Rockodile

joannesplace123
09-08-17, 11:32 AM
Hi, could anyone advise on which animal in tournament to beat level 30 please!?

Destiel0918
09-08-17, 11:39 AM
Hi, could anyone advise on which animal in tournament to beat level 30 please!?

Try lighening or Rainbow or Christmas

Destiel0918
09-08-17, 11:40 AM
****, breeding King with Sheepdog - and got 45 hours fail.....every other day I would be happy ( even though I have no need for second unicorn....but during storybook - it SUCKS.

dubeyanup786
09-08-17, 11:59 AM
Hiw i get rockdill ??

Destiel0918
09-08-17, 12:09 PM
Hiw i get rockdill ??

Start breeding with water and earth - takes 9 hours to get one. Buy for gems 550 (not worth it) - better to skip this step for gems instead.

Also - just in case check your storage - you may have one there from spin-to wins.

MyLipsAreSealed
09-08-17, 12:23 PM

You can hatch, feed, and evolve Prancelot as early as you want and it will automatically be applied to the storybook at the right time.

joannesplace123
09-08-17, 12:39 PM
Try lighening or Rainbow or Christmas

That worked thank you

Zamom72
09-08-17, 11:12 PM
Thanks everyone for your amazing tips! I'm so glad I read to save my food. I really needed it to get Sir Prancealot (gorgeous, BTW) to Lvl 14. Evolving now for Lvl 10!

Cranlink14606
09-09-17, 12:43 AM
For younger accounts you have to breed Barkthur with Iciclaw instead of Ember Bear and it is 50 gems to skip it.

AppieP
09-09-17, 01:21 AM
For younger accounts you have to breed Barkthur with Iciclaw instead of Ember Bear and it is 50 gems to skip it.

And I can remember some where asking the skipping part for the act to breed King Barkthur with Ember Bear. It's 75 gems to skip

dubeyanup786
09-09-17, 02:03 AM
How many stage i have to win for collecting all Prancing Plumes for story book ??

luna2cute
09-09-17, 02:04 AM
Yes 75 gems to skip breeding with ember bear for those that haven't got one yet

luna2cute
09-09-17, 02:04 AM
How many stage i have to win for collecting all Prancing Plumes for story book ??

You have to beat up to level 30 in the tournament

Elspethwood
09-09-17, 04:12 AM
Sir Prancelot is so gorgeous!!! Does anyone have any pictures of Guinedeer in her baby/juvenile form?

AppleWhite84
09-09-17, 06:04 AM
Sir Prancelot is so gorgeous!!! Does anyone have any pictures of Guinedeer in her baby/juvenile form?

Totally agree, love him!

Cranlink14606
09-09-17, 06:40 AM
Yes 75 gems to skip breeding with ember bear for those that haven't got one yet

Ok I don't understand why but it only cost me 50 gems to skip the breeding. I only had that amount of gems and was worried it wasn't gonna be enough cause it was posted that the rockodile was 75 to skip.

Silverrain1
09-09-17, 08:00 AM
Ahhh 45 hour timer. And not done chapter 9 yet. Well, lets see what happens.

Miswinston
09-09-17, 08:10 AM
For chapter 10 evolution; it says 12x. Can evolution be any animal? Does the 12x represent 12 hours? Seems like in other chapters the number didn't match evolution hours (I should have paid more attention). I know for harvesting the seeds amounted to like 1 seed per 1.5 hrs of planting time. Didn' t know if evolution was the same type of credit per hour. Hope this makes sense. Anyway I'm trying to figure out in advance what to evolve. Thanks for any help!

NazKat
09-09-17, 08:13 AM

Mine is showing completed too in the Merry Maid quest for breeding King Barkther and Guinedeer. Does that mean when we actually complete storybook, we don't need to breed those two and I can just hatch Guinedeer to complete the quest?

CocoMom101
09-09-17, 08:51 AM
For chapter 10 evolution; it says 12x. Can evolution be any animal? Does the 12x represent 12 hours? Seems like in other chapters the number didn't match evolution hours (I should have paid more attention). I know for harvesting the seeds amounted to like 1 seed per 1.5 hrs of planting time. Didn' t know if evolution was the same type of credit per hour. Hope this makes sense. Anyway I'm trying to figure out in advance what to evolve. Thanks for any help!

Yes, the evolution time is one 'x' per hour of evolution. It can be any animal. Be careful tho, sometimes breeding times and evolution times are different. Make sure you have enough time in the flower. I have a Reckless Rock in right now for 13 hrs. Gl to you!

AppieP
09-09-17, 09:38 AM
Mine is showing completed too in the Merry Maid quest for breeding King Barkther and Guinedeer. Does that mean when we actually complete storybook, we don't need to breed those two and I can just hatch Guinedeer to complete the quest?

Same for me. Probably we dont have to breed the King with Guinedeer. Hatching most be enough. But we will find out soon after we complete the SB and hatch it.

Alohatami
09-09-17, 10:32 AM
Thank you to those who posted the amount of gems needed to skip the Ember Bear - I was one of the people asking. Luckily, I managed to breed an Ember Bear, and it's a good thing, too, since I'm going to need gems to speed along a few other things now at the end. I'm on Chapter 9 today, and only just got Barkthur and EB into the breeding den. I got a 14 hour timer for that one, and still need to get Barkthur into the evo flower to get him to Level 15. And since I'll have to take him out of there to get credit for that step, I need to evo something else for the evo step in chapter 10. I feel like there are not enough hours left to let the timers on all of these things run, so I'll probably be speeding a few of them along. Thankfully, I think I'll be spending far less than 75 gems to do it.

Drachenia
09-09-17, 12:31 PM

Oh no Silverrain, that's not good. I was sick, but it went up again. I have not got so much because I have no room for new animals. It is also difficult to win tournaments, because I have to delete the game so often and recharge it. :D

NazKat
09-09-17, 01:30 PM
Same for me. Probably we dont have to breed the King with Guinedeer. Hatching most be enough. But we will find out soon after we complete the SB and hatch it.

Thanks :) I was thinking that.. That's if I even finish. Stuck on round 25 in tourney. I can't log on every hour, so never get to finish them. Just trying to get to round 30. Not going well *sigh*

Silverrain1
09-09-17, 02:53 PM
Oh no Silverrain, that's not good. I was sick, but it went up again. I have not got so much because I have no room for new animals. It is also difficult to win tournaments, because I have to delete the game so often and recharge it. :D

So nice to hear from u again Drachenia! Exactly the same as me! What a nightmare eh! And I'm kinda gutted about the 45 hour timer. I need the new monarch animal. But I have 4 nests, so I'll look closely at each chapter and step that I still need to do. Then I will wait as long as possible before speeding the rest of the breed fine and stick the egg on the nest. Then I can breed with the ember bear. I'm passed round 30 on the tournament so that's fine. Bark third and prancelot are already both epic and have 2 evo flowers, one ready to be emptied so I should b ok. My concern is the mine. Even with 15 bombs, that's where I lost the last story book. My first ever incomplete book. (Not like I'm bitter or anything......)

poofyena
09-09-17, 03:14 PM

Congrats. I'm in the same boat with a 48 hour timer and not started chapter 9. Ill have to speed up the breeding. Waiting as long as possible.

Mrsveralorraine
09-09-17, 03:37 PM
Is there a system to win in the tournament? I try every other hour with very few wins. It must cost a fortune to skip this act in 10 if I don't make it. I am only up to 18 now. Everything else is in place and ready for 10. I thought the mighty fame CU Would take care of most of these animals but not happening.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 05:18 PM
Is there a system to win in the tournament? I try every other hour with very few wins. It must cost a fortune to skip this act in 10 if I don't make it. I am only up to 18 now. Everything else is in place and ready for 10. I thought the mighty fame CU Would take care of most of these animals but not happening.

There is a system for winning tournaments. Crystal Unicorn isn't that good with anything. For more info and help on the tournament, please visit this thread. The first post has all the info you need. If not, just ask! Good luck and hope you get Guinedeer! <3

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100583-Sapphire-Pony-Tournament-September-1&

leo2010leo
09-09-17, 06:53 PM
Do you need to finish the tournament to complete the very last act of chapter 10 - or is it really ok with just lvl 30? I've been stuck at lvl 31 for the whole day, so I definitely wouldn't make it in time...

luna2cute
09-09-17, 06:54 PM
Do you need to finish the tournament to complete the very last act of chapter 10 - or is it really ok with just lvl 30? I've been stuck at lvl 31 for the whole day, so I definitely wouldn't make it in time...

You just need to finish level 30 to get all the required feathers for the storybook.

Mrsveralorraine
09-09-17, 07:33 PM
Thank you so much for this help!!!!!

There is a system for winning tournaments. Crystal Unicorn isn't that good with anything. For more info and help on the tournament, please visit this thread. The first post has all the info you need. If not, just ask! Good luck and hope you get Guinedeer! <3

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100583-Sapphire-Pony-Tournament-September-1&

Gaillock
09-09-17, 07:56 PM
No, only on Round 30.

Any other ideas for beating Sapphire Pony besides Lightening? Lost several tries. Still on 8. Thanks.

GreytMom
09-09-17, 08:26 PM

One of the (many) great tips I got from here is to put the evolution time in the name of your animals so you don't have to keep looking them up when you need a 12 hour evolve time or however long. It's much easier to time things when you have names like "Barkthur8", "Po 19", "Sparkles19, "Catty22", etc. It's no fun when you need 12 hours worth of credits and accidentally put in a 22 hour animal in and then your flower is tied up longer if you need it for something else.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 09:58 PM
Any other ideas for beating Sapphire Pony besides Lightening? Lost several tries. Still on 8. Thanks.

Check the official thread! I don't know what elements you have, so if you scroll down just below the Rounds, you can see Eluzyion's Weakness Chart. It's very helpful and I know it will help you! Good luck on the tournament and hope you get what you want!

retseho
09-09-17, 10:05 PM
Check the official thread! I don't know what elements you have, so if you scroll down just below the Rounds, you can see Eluzyion's Weakness Chart. It's very helpful and I know it will help you! Good luck on the tournament and hope you get what you want!

Tie Dye Tiger won
Rd48 SapphirePony20 rR ko
for me.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 10:12 PM
Tie Dye Tiger won
Rd48 SapphirePony20 rR ko
for me.

yay! congrats!

luna2cute
09-09-17, 10:58 PM

Lightning, rainbow or Christmas. I won one with a level 10 Christmas against sapphire.

epinederose
09-10-17, 12:26 AM
King Barkthur's Court Storybook

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Reward: King Barkthur

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Act 4: ??? Collect feathers in round 3 (win Sapphire Pony in Tournament)

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Act 2: Hatch a common Sheepdog (Breed Electric + Nature)

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Act 4: ??? Collect feathers in round 8 (win Sapphire Pony in Tournament)

Chapter 10

Act 3: Collect Guinedeer's Favors from Evolving 12x
Act 4: Collect King's Coin from Mining 5x
Act 5: ??? Collect feathers in rounds 15, 22 & 30 (win Sapphire Pony in Tournament)

Best Regards.

---------

@ jmatarii and fantasyomgloveitpewds
thank you so myuch for your veeeeery precious help !!!!! very very much appreciated !!!!

AppleWhite84
09-10-17, 12:44 AM
Finished and Guinedeer is in my nest :) Hatching time is 19 hours. Thanks, S8, for a fun SB :) I'm thankful I had all the animals required for breeding (I only just got Ember Bear a few weeks ago) I was a little worried about the coins. I had 9 bombs and managed to get the fifth coin with my last bomb. Cutting it close! This was a fun event for me and I really love the animals. Can't wait to get Maid Mareian (and the runes!)

AppieP
09-10-17, 01:14 AM
Finished and Guinedeer is in my nest :) Hatching time is 19 hours. Thanks, S8, for a fun SB :) I'm thankful I had all the animals required for breeding (I only just got Ember Bear a few weeks ago) I was a little worried about the coins. I had 9 bombs and managed to get the fifth coin with my last bomb. Cutting it close! This was a fun event for me and I really love the animals. Can't wait to get Maid Mareian (and the runes!)

Congrats. I also finished and I had also all the creatures required. Let's see if we need to breed it with King Barkthur to complete Merry Maid. I was lucky with collecting from the mine 4 bombs thit it. All I want is to place a screenshot from the egg.

Elspethwood
09-10-17, 01:14 AM
I just need to collect the coins. Finger crossed, I'll manage to finish this SB. Happy dance :D

epinederose
09-10-17, 01:15 AM
I juste finished too, thanks to the help of jmatarii and fantasyomgloveitpews
Now, I will finish the tournament
good luck to all
is Merry Maid the same as Maid Marian ???????

Elspethwood
09-10-17, 02:02 AM
I juste finished too, thanks to the help of jmatarii and fantasyomgloveitpews
Now, I will finish the tournament
good luck to all
is Merry Maid the same as Maid Marian ???????

I think it's the goal line.

Mommy_mara
09-10-17, 04:24 AM
What do you breed to get a rockadile? And an embear? I have neither and I'm stuck on rockadile :( thanks!

Silverrain1
09-10-17, 05:43 AM
Bad, bad, bad me! I dnt think I said thank you to all the people who posted all the steps. So a big thank you to each of you and I hope everyone is doing well. Wishing you all the best of luck!

AppleWhite84
09-10-17, 07:30 AM
Bad, bad, bad me! I dnt think I said thank you to all the people who posted all the steps. So a big thank you to each of you and I hope everyone is doing well. Wishing you all the best of luck!

Ditto! Knowing the steps before they start is super helpful. Thank you to all who post them!

And congrats to everyone who has finished!

Funner52
09-10-17, 07:48 AM
U breed frostfang and a rock rhino for a rockadile, a sky gear and a pyro pony for ember bear. Best of luck!

liesl23
09-10-17, 08:43 AM
in the storybook which is the best animal to evolve for chapter 10 act 3 to get 12x?

AppieP
09-10-17, 09:43 AM
in the storybook which is the best animal to evolve for chapter 10 act 3 to get 12x?

A creature with 12 hours evo time. You can find here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99281-Complete-List-of-Animals) a list for all the creatures with evo time included

liesl23
09-10-17, 09:55 AM
A creature with 12 hours evo time. You can find here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99281-Complete-List-of-Animals) a list for all the creatures with evo time included

Thank you AppieP, I am trying to finish but I only have 14 hours left so I don't think I will, I am on Chapter 9 act 2

Alohatami
09-10-17, 10:15 AM
If I hatch Guinideer from a secondary nest, will it still count for the Maid Marian quest? Or should I wait until my main nest is available?

AppieP
09-10-17, 10:30 AM
If I hatch Guinideer from a secondary nest, will it still count for the Maid Marian quest? Or should I wait until my main nest is available?

You can hatch it from your 2nd nest. It is fixed:D

NazKat
09-10-17, 11:07 AM
I'm not going to finish, still stuck on round 26 in tourney. I've spent gems and used all animals suggested, can't beat it *sob sob* my first unfinished storybook. Please don't link tourneys to sbs. All chapters complete except the last one.

liesl23
09-10-17, 11:08 AM
WOW I only have 13 hours left of the storybook and I am on chapter 9 act 2 and I already ran out of food, I don't think I will make it :(