PDA

View Full Version : 8/31/2017 It's a monster hunt

HuckleTown
08-31-17, 12:28 PM
SW will start a thread I'm sure but it's a monster hunt with white Flyger!

Jackiesq
08-31-17, 12:35 PM
Surprised to see a hunt, but I go for my MRC now! 29 gold to go...

Queenzod
08-31-17, 01:44 PM
Can someone refresh my memory about what spawns the golem and the other monster? I can't find the old thread and I've skipped the last few hunts. Thanks!

riverly
08-31-17, 02:02 PM
Can someone refresh my memory about what spawns the golem and the other monster? I can't find the old thread and I've skipped the last few hunts. Thanks!Golem from horse and boar from dead tree. White flyger from cows, so far. Fangbeast will probably be hard to pin down. Sometimes I just skip that one.
Fangbeast usually come from chickens. I tapped about 8 chickens and did not get fangbeast.

Queenzod
08-31-17, 02:15 PM
Golem from horse and boar from dead tree. White flyger from cows, so far. Fangbeast will probably be hard to pin down. Sometimes I just skip that one.
Fangbeast usually come from chickens. I tapped about 8 chickens and did not get fangbeast.

Thank you!

riverly
08-31-17, 03:18 PM
10 energy crates are back. But I don't know when I got it. Anybody know? I think I got it from white flyger, but not sure. Thanks.

Indryia
08-31-17, 04:06 PM
10 energy crates are back. But I don't know when I got it. Anybody know? I think I got it from white flyger, but not sure. Thanks.

From fighting 5 flygers.

And I think we should all use the main thread.