PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic, Mythic & Leo Dragons

PinkButterfly37
08-29-17, 06:46 PM
Does anyone know for sure if the Cosmic, Mythic & Leo dragons are breedable or not? If so, please post combos and breeding times, etc. Thanks!

Also, can u get the Diamond dragon using the Gemstone dragon? Where the Gemstone dragon has all the colors, what would you breed it with to get the Diamond Dragon? Please post Gemstone combos, breeding times, etc. Thanks again!

Florr06
08-30-17, 05:32 AM
Yes, they are breedable.
Cosmic requires purple and yellow type, 8hrs
Mythic red and yellow, 12hrs
Leo black and yellow, 21hrs

Gemstone, while the Gemstone symbol has 4 colors, only consists of two (blue and green) and only counts as 1 for breeding a diamond as it is only 1 type (the Gemstone type). To breed a Diamond dragon, 4 different types (colors) need to be in the breeding pool. Easy combinations could be Firestorm (red, yellow) with Island (green, blue); Coral (blue, purple) with Fruitful (green, yellow) but really any two dragons that collectively contribute at least 4 types have a chance to breed a Diamond dragon.
My first Diamond I got by breeding Justice (pink, red) with Holographic (green, blue), second Diamond was Delver (stone, white, blue) with Forest (green).

Gemstone has a 12 hour breeding time and can be crafted with a large green gem and a large blue gem in the crafting shop, or it can be bred using green and blue dragons.

Bastiaan0
08-30-17, 07:18 AM
Remember that you have to choose the right parents to breed dragons such as Cosmic, Mythic, Leo and Gemstone. One parent needs at least one color required, the other parent the other color. Also the colors required can't be split-offs from other types.
So although Mythic splits into yellow and red, breeding Mythic with Magic or a purple/yellow hybrid won't give Cosmic.

Clark_Wayne
08-30-17, 09:46 AM
Remember that you have to choose the right parents to breed dragons such as Cosmic, Mythic, Leo and Gemstone. One parent needs at least one color required, the other parent the other color. Also the colors required can't be split-offs from other types.
So although Mythic splits into yellow and red, breeding Mythic with Magic or a purple/yellow hybrid won't give Cosmic.

actually purple/yellow can give you cosmic if you use diamond ;)
and diamond with yellow-red can give mythic, diamond with black-yellow can give leo : diamond works like the missing color :)

Bastiaan0
08-30-17, 11:11 AM
actually purple/yellow can give you cosmic if you use diamond ;)
and diamond with yellow-red can give mythic, diamond with black-yellow can give leo : diamond works like the missing color :)

Never heard of that before :confused: As far as I know Diamond*Genie won't produce Cosmic (or Royal).

Clark_Wayne
08-31-17, 01:01 PM
Never heard of that before :confused: As far as I know Diamond*Genie won't produce Cosmic (or Royal).

yes diamond-genie can give cosmic and royal
and diamond with white-blue can give metal
and diamond with yellow-green can give fairytale (my baby account got 2 when trying for leaf)