PDA

View Full Version : Electoucan - 2017 Aug 29

AppieP
08-29-17, 11:42 AM
A new limited creature called: Electoucan (SR)
Breed lightning with nature.

Special thanks for torfhoeken3 for the egg picture:

Hatching time: 8 hours hatching (by BBhome20)
Evo time: ??

Here are the other possibilities:
Thunderhawk 16 hours
Eagle Beatle 17 hours.
Porkupine 17 hours.
Catypuss 18 hours.
Fruitbat 19 hours.
Storm Sphinx 21 hours.
Schockatoo 22 hours.

Eluzyion
08-29-17, 11:59 AM
Get ready for the onslaught of Thunderhawks!

BBHome20
08-29-17, 12:14 PM
Got it on the first try with Citrine Peregrin & Quartz Quetzalcoatl... 8 hour hatching time

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-29-17, 12:19 PM
I just realized I don't even have a Nature and Lightning hybrid hahaha oops

Elspethwood
08-29-17, 12:33 PM
It's an exact replica of the tidal tucan. Once again, there's a lack of imagination and originality.

Callyvitale19
08-29-17, 12:38 PM
Get ready for the onslaught of Thunderhawks!I probably won't be getting anything for a couple of days. A couple hrs ago I got 47 hrs and I need to save my gems for SB so good luck E and everyone who is breeding for this new animal.

AppieP
08-29-17, 12:53 PM
I just realized I don't even have a Nature and Lightning hybrid hahaha oops

Well good luck than lol. 8 options for you now.

Cranlink14606
08-29-17, 12:53 PM
1. Catypuss-which I didn't have. 2. Thunderhawk

AppieP
08-29-17, 12:55 PM
Get ready for the onslaught of Thunderhawks!

Yes probably, I got all the others lightning/nature, so I'm not trying for. And it looks a lot like Tubacan, one I don't have. But there are others I want.
Good luck for those who are trying to get this.

torfhoeken3
08-29-17, 01:30 PM
Got it on my first try with Pandaffodil and Lightning Leopard :o

AppieP
08-29-17, 01:58 PM

Congrats on your first try.

For everyone else if you get it could you please take a screenshot of the egg? Thanks a lot.

Silverrain1
08-29-17, 04:01 PM
Well this is the combo I'm currently breeding with so I'm not having to change my stratagey. My crystal unicorn and palmernian are in the breeding garden from earlier today so gotta wait for that to b done then I can start trying for this one.

missKristel
08-29-17, 10:28 PM
I probably won't get this since I'm usually not very lucky but I'll still try.

First try was a fail though...

Maheks
08-30-17, 01:27 AM
Tried your combo and I've got 8 hrs breeding time, first try thanks. Usually I have to try so many times and still don't get the animal I'm trying to breed.

violetfarm105
08-30-17, 04:11 AM
Got it with L14 Citrine Peregrin and L15 Blossom Buck. I hope this helps someone!:)

torfhoeken3
08-30-17, 04:54 AM
Tried your combo and I've got 8 hrs breeding time, first try thanks. Usually I have to try so many times and still don't get the animal I'm trying to breed.

Congratulations! Happy it worked for you as well!

torfhoeken3
08-30-17, 05:03 AM
Congrats on your first try.

For everyone else if you get it could you please take a screenshot of the egg? Thanks a lot.

This is the egg!

BiggerBubbles
08-30-17, 06:13 AM

I did too, got such a shock, had never checked the breeding time so when 8 hrs came just thought oh well as I was expecting a much longer time. Then when I transferred it to the nest thought gosh that sort of looks like the egg an electoucan would have. Yippee! (Happy dance)

lowborn
08-31-17, 06:03 AM
First try, Quartz Quetzalcoatl + Storm Sphinx = Topaz Tiger
Second try, Quartz Quetzalcoatl + Storm Sphinx = Catypuss
Third try, same combo = 17hrs, Porkupine or Eagle Beagle either would be new
So far 3 tries, 3 new animals!
No Electoucan, but I'm OK with these misses!

Clark_Wayne
08-31-17, 06:20 AM
got it on 2nd try with valkyrie-quartz quetzalcoatl :)

Phoenix406
08-31-17, 03:15 PM
It's an exact replica of the tidal tucan. Once again, there's a lack of imagination and originality.
What is with FFS and Toucans? There are so many bird species in the world. I'm watching a show right now about Australian galahs, beautiful pink and gray birds. Another gorgeous bird is the Lilac-breasted Roller. The could make dozens of different color parrots.

simpassoc
09-02-17, 03:43 AM
I bred porkupine + thunderhawk and got a 6 hour breed time. What could this possibly be, can't find it on any of the lists.

NazKat
09-02-17, 04:13 AM
I bred porkupine + thunderhawk and got a 6 hour breed time. What could this possibly be, can't find it on any of the lists.

It's the new Sheepdog, you need it for the story book event.

rlannon
09-03-17, 12:21 AM
It's the new Sheepdog, you need it for the story book event.

So if I've already hatched this sheepdog (trying to get Electoucan) and it's currently in a habitat, will that register as part of that chapter when I reach it or will I have to breed and hatch again?

NazKat
09-03-17, 03:11 AM
So if I've already hatched this sheepdog (trying to get Electoucan) and it's currently in a habitat, will that register as part of that chapter when I reach it or will I have to breed and hatch again?

I think you have to hatch it from the nest to complete the act. See the story book thread to confirm, coz I think someone said to leave it in the nest until the act comes up to hatch one.

GreytMom
09-03-17, 10:44 AM

The general rule is that you have to wait to hatch it until the SB requests it, but in one of the previous SB it registered just for being in a habitat. Can't remember which animal (Hottweiler maybe?). Since you already have it in your habitat hopefully that will be the case this time.
For everyone else, if I breed one I'm not going to chance hatching it until someone confirms that's the case this time.
Riannon, please keep us updated.

PepperStark777
09-03-17, 07:20 PM
I just put the egg in the nest I got this with Ancient Sloth and Electric Leppard on the first breeding of those two. I tried other cobos but that one worked. In the breeding pen I put Electric Leppard first. Hope this will help.

PepperStark777
09-03-17, 07:41 PM
Actually I made a mistake it wasn't Ancient Sloth it was Grassquatch. They look so much alike I get confused. Lol

rlannon
09-04-17, 07:20 AM
The general rule is that you have to wait to hatch it until the SB requests it, but in one of the previous SB it registered just for being in a habitat. Can't remember which animal (Hottweiler maybe?). Since you already have it in your habitat hopefully that will be the case this time.
For everyone else, if I breed one I'm not going to chance hatching it until someone confirms that's the case this time.

Will do 👍🏻

Lirio819
09-04-17, 06:12 PM
Nosotros pusimos a la pantera ⚡️Y el  Y nos dieron la oveja  ⚡️

Phoenix406
09-05-17, 04:07 PM
Nosotros pusimos a la pantera ⚡️Y el  Y nos dieron la oveja  ⚡️

?Puedes usar Google translate?

Phoenix406
09-05-17, 04:08 PM
No Toucan and no paper Dragon for me. Womp, womp.

rlannon
09-06-17, 05:00 AM

Hi, as my Sheepdog was already hatched in my habitat it just skipped past that act for me so I didn't have to re-breed/hatch another 👍🏻

GreytMom
09-06-17, 04:37 PM
Hi, as my Sheepdog was already hatched in my habitat it just skipped past that act for me so I didn't have to re-breed/hatch another ����
Good news! Thanks for letting us know.

retseho
09-06-17, 09:47 PM

3 of us have confirmed that an already hatched Sheepdog is accepted for the "Hatch a Sheepdog" task in the King Barkthur SB thread.