PDA

View Full Version : Triangular Portal-Door in CS??

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-28-17, 09:31 AM
How long has that weird straight-lined triangular cut-out been on that rock in the ocean beneath the mermaid expansion areas???
I'd say it was just a cave it was even slightly irregular but there are no perfectly straight lines in nature like that, S8. lol

(Pic taken at Stormie's cuz wanted to make sure I could still see it beyond my queendom)

Has it always been there & I'm just now noticing it or did it just appear with the 2.0 Update? ...Was it just drawn wrong and never caught or will it be a new feature to appear at some point, like a portal to another realm or something?

What IS it? Inquiring minds wanna know!!! LOL

88silver
08-28-17, 10:02 AM
It looks like a glitch to me. And it's on my game, too (which is not 2.0, as that isn't out for Android yet).

PrincessCupOButter
08-29-17, 12:56 PM
It's been there at least since the mermaid expansions. That's when I first noticed it. I do hope it's a portal to another realm! The merworld perhaps?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-30-17, 06:30 AM
Pfft yeah, just prolly a glitch or drawn wrong & never fixed but yesssss bingo, I also WANT A PORTAL!!! Instead of Stargate, it can be SEAGATE! Lol

Clark_Wayne
08-30-17, 09:52 AM
Pfft yeah, just prolly a glitch or drawn wrong & never fixed but yesssss bingo, I also WANT A PORTAL!!! Instead of Stargate, it can be SEAGATE! Lol

LOL (clap clap clap)

danzplace
08-30-17, 02:50 PM
That would be cool. But I think it's a glitch too. Too triangular when CS is so artsy.