PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 2 Suggestion Thread

Rynetory2
06-30-17, 04:39 PM
What new items would you like to see come to your restaurant?
Please post your suggestions here.:)

Paul__
07-06-17, 03:16 PM
* More booths, stools, etc.
* Ability to get a second door and stylize it.
* Complete the Coming Soon parts of town (Food Truck, Fishing Boat, Carnival)
* More levels

idknyy
07-11-17, 05:51 AM
You're totally right! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Paul__
08-25-17, 08:36 AM
- merged with above.

kooky panda
08-25-17, 10:12 AM
Please add a presidential window and theme to restaurant Story 2.

Merging your new thread with your current thread. Please do not start up duplicate threads.

bobbyrae
08-25-17, 11:17 AM
5) Complete the ?Coming Soon? parts of town (Food Truck, Fishing Boat, Carnival)
yes please

seesters
10-12-17, 05:50 PM
Like others, I do wish we could get those expanded areas!

AND... why can we not have sales on decor items like other Storm 8 games? One person I visited had cute Pumpkin tables...and I don’t!!

RileyTucker
10-29-17, 04:05 PM
What new items would you like to see come to your restaurant?
Please post your suggestions here.:)

Repeat cruises and silly side challenges aside, what I would most like to come to my restaurant is LEVELS ABOVE 60. Period.

You can invent superfluous challenges until the cows come home, the more you ignore simple game advancement the more you look like opportunists who care nothing about player satisfaction.

It’s been *years*. Give us new levels.

kawsc
11-03-17, 06:52 AM
i have been playing this game for about 2 years now, very disappointed lately.

1. extremely disappointed to just earn the stupid stamps in stead of decorations after acheiving goals in cruise!!!!!
2. some of the limited items cost too many gems!!!!!
3. it is ridiculous to level up after 60!!! whats the point ??
4. more counters please!!!
5. repeat old cruise please!!!!! i like this game because i like collecting things
6. dishes always disappear if my connection isnt good enough!!! but clash of clan etc games are fine, pls update your server...
7. recent gem recipes is difficult to get stars, e.g. 17 hours for a dish? anyway, im fine if i dont get the stars.

hope storm8 would listen to our suggestions.

Paul__
11-03-17, 12:07 PM
i have been playing this game for about 2 years now, very disappointed lately.

1. extremely disappointed to just earn the stupid stamps in stead of decorations after acheiving goals in cruise!!!!!
2. some of the limited items cost too many gems!!!!!
3. it is ridiculous to level up after 60!!! whats the point ??
4. more counters please!!!
5. repeat old cruise please!!!!! i like this game because i like collecting things
6. dishes always disappear if my connection isnt good enough!!! but clash of clan etc games are fine, pls update your server...
7. recent gem recipes is difficult to get stars, e.g. 17 hours for a dish? anyway, im fine if i dont get the stars.

hope storm8 would listen to our suggestions.

There are only 60 levels. Also, they have been repeating old cruises for around a year now.

ambieanimated
11-03-17, 11:17 PM
I don?t know how long I have been stuck at Level 60. Not being able to
Expand my restaurant or see what things are ?coming soon? is frustrating. I REALLY don?t want to delete this game but I am getting duplicate items from the same cruises and nowhere to put them. I really hope this update that is happening for ?all games? includes a big update to this fun game.

sherlock221bbaker
09-07-18, 02:01 PM
It looks like this games getting minimal attention from S8
Repeated cruises for ages now

And no decorations at all for this current cruise.

Please give new decor

Please also give new expansions for land storage and other things so theres something new

We need something new

mermaidzen
10-27-18, 03:50 PM
I would like to see the coming soon areas finished been ages waiting for them. Also we had 2 recipes that we could only get once master a set few would like to see more of these otherwise don’t seam much point in mastering them as don’t even reduce the cooking time. Come on Storm8 update this game for us.

beezneez22
11-11-23, 08:33 PM
Hello I have been playing this game since it came out in 2014! I was just wondering if there is ever going to be any app updates? Also, I have been waiting for the hotdog stand and the fisher boat to open up, but they both just keep saying coming soon. it would be great if you can finally open them up! and now to my suggestions for all those other recipes can you do like a throw back event to have the chance to finish earning the master stars? also with the character gem items can we trade in our abundance for gems, stamps, or serving hands? and back in the day you used to have things like play this game and get to level ten and we will give you gems...can you please bring that back? thank you!