PDA

View Full Version : Stormie

Keddy30103
08-26-17, 03:15 AM
Stormie's bakery is a disgrace LOL

He should be setting a good example. It looks like a junk store. Spoiled food, mismatched decorations and not pleasant to visit. He should be ashamed.

Rynetory2
08-26-17, 08:05 AM
Passed in your feedback. I think Stormie is on vacation. ;)

Jojocl141587
08-26-17, 10:20 AM
Stormie's bakery is a disgrace LOL

He should be setting a good example. It looks like a junk store. Spoiled food, mismatched decorations and not pleasant to visit. He should be ashamed.

Lol this is the best comment. It would be nice to see Stormie's place redecorated for fall next month and making some of the newer recipes.

kayjco
08-26-17, 01:02 PM
Is there a benefit to visiting Stormie? I never do since he's a computer. I do agree that he could work a little on that place, hahaha.

pixiegamer
08-26-17, 02:33 PM
Is there a benefit to visiting Stormie? I never do since he's a computer. I do agree that he could work a little on that place, hahaha.

Tipping at Stormie's Store can help raise your star rating, and get you a bonus (usually a small number of coins or amount of exp) for visiting your neighbor :)

Hopefully Stormie comes back from vacation soon :p

doesnot
10-06-17, 08:47 AM
I agree! If he is our leader neighbor what a joke!

kianetruefaux
10-19-17, 11:09 AM
stormie should give us a gift daily. send us back whatever gift we sent stormie that day. :)

arwenaessedai
12-03-17, 03:24 AM
I stopped playing for a year and I think Stormie's bakery is the same as the last time I logged in 2016. Seriously Storm8, Stormie is supposed to showcase your newest designs and make us visualize what they could look like, so we want to buy them. Why would you not invest 15 min per month decorating it? Boggles the mind.

grumpwitch
04-17-18, 12:12 AM
Am i the only one that visits stormie? Please someone redecorate!

sally_brown
04-22-18, 08:55 PM
You're not. I think Stormie should redecorate, too. They used to always redecorate with the new stuff...

PHAT_FARM_3
04-24-18, 09:48 AM
stormie should give us a gift daily. send us back whatever gift we sent stormie that day. :)

I don't send stormie any gifts, I don't have a possibility of getting a gift in return. Just don't do it. ☺