PDA

View Full Version : COMING SOON: New adorable babies!

PikaSquirrel
08-24-17, 02:08 PM
Hey everyone,

There will be new babies available for adoption next week! One of them is this playful Flyger cub below, it couldn't wait until next week to say hi to everyone. But what can the other baby be?? ;)

Be sure to get the Skunkupea and Fangpup in the meantime so they have friends to play with when it joins your Kingdom. :)

https://imgur.com/MVqBlLd.gif

Slrasnake1
08-24-17, 04:17 PM
The pop up I had showed a white flyger too. Very cute. I can't wait.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-24-17, 05:15 PM
Awww... Very cute!
Pika ~ Will it be timed or permanent? ...and are having the Skunkupea & Fangpup pre-requisites to participating? Thx!

ktorewqas
08-24-17, 06:43 PM
I hope the baby drops the same thing as the parents do 😂

Zirilka
08-25-17, 07:59 AM
kittens! *squeals*

PikaSquirrel
08-25-17, 10:29 AM
Awww... Very cute!
Pika ~ Will it be timed or permanent? ...and are having the Skunkupea & Fangpup pre-requisites to participating? Thx!

Both will be permanent :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-26-17, 08:43 AM
Thx Pika ... so, I can take it at my leisure, regardless if the skunkupea & fangpup are pre-requisites or not (yes, I noticed you ignored that Q, LOL!) ;)

jkc619
08-26-17, 11:33 AM
I have not even gotten the baby skunkupine yet-the skunkupines never show up on my kingdom-just dire boars-all the time. I am so sick of dire boars!

SgtBeebo
08-28-17, 10:50 AM
Thx Pika ... so, I can take it at my leisure, regardless if the skunkupea & fangpup are pre-requisites or not (yes, I noticed you ignored that Q, LOL!) ;)

The Skunkupea and Fangpup are not prerequisites for the Flyger Cubs, they will be available at level 22 in Ivy's Nursery.

LemracCafe
08-28-17, 12:51 PM
Wondering if the milk for new animals come from adult animals like others? I only have 1 flyger and if it gives only 1 milk per collection it'll take weeks to get enough milk. I assume there will be a timed component as before?

kattkrazie
08-28-17, 01:08 PM
Wondering if the milk for new animals come from adult animals like others? I only have 1 flyger and if it gives only 1 milk per collection it'll take weeks to get enough milk. I assume there will be a timed component as before?

We don't get the milk for crafting babies from the adult pets. We get the milk by fighting the creatures that spawn from regular kingdom collections. So the numbers of pet flygers you have won't impact getting the flyger kitten.

ktorewqas
08-28-17, 01:49 PM
I wish that's an extra source for milk too but I think it's likely from the monster not the pet :p pets are neutered or spayed :rolleyes:

peachtreeshoppe
08-28-17, 04:14 PM
Does anyone remember what spawned flygers? I'd like to set up and be ready. Thanks!

Answering own question... I found monster hunt s7 it was cows and pigs.

SgtBeebo
08-29-17, 10:46 AM
We don't get the milk for crafting babies from the adult pets. We get the milk by fighting the creatures that spawn from regular kingdom collections. So the numbers of pet flygers you have won't impact getting the flyger kitten.

Flyger monsters that you fight and pet Flygers will have a chance to drop Flyger Milk used to summon the Flyger Cubs :)

kattkrazie
08-29-17, 11:36 AM
Flyger monsters that you fight and pet Flygers will have a chance to drop Flyger Milk used to summon the Flyger Cubs :)

That's great news! Thanks!

PatchXat
08-29-17, 01:28 PM
Does anyone remember what spawned flygers? I'd like to set up and be ready. Thanks!

Answering own question... I found monster hunt s7 it was cows and pigs.

If I remember correctly, Sir Pigglesworth also spawned flygers. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-30-17, 06:27 AM
The Skunkupea and Fangpup are not prerequisites for the Flyger Cubs, they will be available at level 22 in Ivy's Nursery.

Cool! Thx for the preview info, Sarge! :) *thumbs up*

Sirelie
08-30-17, 02:49 PM
Nice :) Please, little flygers, bears and lions are not going time goals? I hope in not-time story line!

SpiritWind00
08-31-17, 01:29 AM
Please keep using this thread until the update goes live...

new thread is ready to go!
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100561-Castle-Story-8-31-Ivy-s-Magic-Nursery-Flygers-and-more!-(main-story)

fazerJan
08-31-17, 05:05 AM
Have the horses and pigs out already.
Situated my one Flyger and Ivy's Nursery in plain sight......

Let's go.......

Best regards and best of luck.

FazerJan
The Netherlands

PikaSquirrel
08-31-17, 12:05 PM
Closing this thread now that the update is live in the game :) Please go to the main thread here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100561-Castle-Story-8-31-Ivy-s-Magic-Nursery-Flygers-and-more!-(main-story)).