PDA

View Full Version : I Get the Update but still no Tasks

Unregistered
03-18-11, 12:58 PM
So I downloaded the new restaurant Story update and I get the tips update and such but still no tasks. Does anyone know why??

mattdiner
03-18-11, 01:01 PM
They will come at a random point in time. I got Bakery Story and City Story tasks right away. It took awhile to get Restaurant Story tasks. I still do not have Farm Story tasks.

Unregistered
03-18-11, 10:50 PM
thanks, matt. I'll keep an eye out for the tasks. Just thought it was odd. that I don't get them on restaurant, bakery, city, or farm! :-(

Unregistered
03-18-11, 10:52 PM
So I downloaded the new restaurant Story update and I get the tips update and such but still no tasks. Does anyone know why??

You're lucky.

Unregistered
03-19-11, 02:21 AM
I didn't get them either. I got them on Bakery story though.
I like the tasks where you just have to visit neighbours and bake stuff, but I don't like the tasks where you have to buy stuff. Some of the stuff they want you to buy is really expensive and you only get a handful of money and xp back for it.

Donnahh
03-19-11, 02:27 AM
You lucky duck, want to trade?

Unregistered
03-19-11, 05:55 AM
I didnt get the tasks but tell me why am i lucky for not having them?!
It sounds very like a very nice addition to make the gmae
more fun then just waiting two days for a dish to be prepared...

greygull
03-19-11, 08:51 AM

I also didn't get the tasks. I did get them on the Valentine edition. The reason they're saying you're lucky is because the tasks cost lots of coins and gems to complete, while you get very few coins and xp in return. I think for the v. edition, I spent over 300,000 coins, 10 gems, and only got about 12,000 coins and 150 xp. I am happy not having the tasks right now. The only reason I did them before was because I assumed there was some big thing at the end, maybe lots of coins or some gems or something.

Donnahh
03-19-11, 03:02 PM

For me, the tasks were annoying. They were dishes I'd already cooked, and the items of furniture I was tasked to buy, I had tons in storage so I had to place them all out then buy the required chairs/tables. Spending gems to speed up cooking etc just annoys me.