PDA

View Full Version : Lani's Goals - 21 Aug 2017

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 08:14 PM
Lani's Goals

Lani is back with her limited time goals to reward you with stamps.

Lani's Express Order - 2 days
Serve Currant Crusted Chicken x2
Serve Chicken Noodle Soup x4
Serve Chicken Alfredo x4
REWARD: 1 Gold Stamp

Lani's Tasting Menu! - 6 days
Serve Chiffon Sprinkle Cake x3
Serve Chicken Noodle Soup x21
Cook on Diner Oven x24
REWARD: 2 Silver Stamps

A Special Menu for Lani! - 6 days
Serve Currant Crusted Chicken x4
Serve Lox Bagel x27
Cook on Commercial Oven x15
REWARD: 3 Silver Stamps

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 08:23 PM
Did you enjoy Lani's goals? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Paul__
08-22-17, 02:55 PM
I don't like how they are only doing Cruises > Lani Goals > Cruises > Lani Goals. -

dragon2046
08-22-17, 03:07 PM
Agree. Give us something new please :)

kwsstin
08-22-17, 06:18 PM
I like the cruises and Lani

Rynetory2
08-22-17, 10:29 PM
I enjoy cruises :) and I'm doing Lani's goals to earn silver/gold stamps which I need for cruises and cooking the recipes. (new stuffs for the game are very much welcome too. :))

bobbyrae
08-23-17, 11:22 AM
I enjoy cruises :) and I'm doing Lani's goals to earn silver/gold stamps which I need for cruises and cooking the recipes. (new stuffs for the game are very much welcome too. :))

Problem with stamps is that I've mastered most of the stamp recipes and don't usually keep cooking mastered recipes unless they give gems. :/

workingitout
08-23-17, 06:18 PM
Not a fan of Lani goals that require stamp recipes to earn stamps. Some of them create a zero net gain. I like the cruises. I play the ones I like and skip the others.

Rynetory2
08-23-17, 09:05 PM
Problem with stamps is that I've mastered most of the stamp recipes and don't usually keep cooking mastered recipes unless they give gems. :/

I'm trying to get more gold stamps because I get lots of stamps recipes orders during cruises. :( And the only way for me to get more gold stamps is by doing these goals. I'm not bothered about mastering, I figured I'll master them eventually lol.

chrissydid
08-24-17, 12:18 PM
Yeah I agree with this. I've been recycling stamp required recipes during the cruises most of the time. It's only ever asked me for the same 3 or 4 gold stamp dishes.
Not a fan of Lani goals that require stamp recipes to earn stamps. Some of them create a zero net gain. I like the cruises. I play the ones I like and skip the others.

Carbuck
08-24-17, 08:47 PM
I've come to dread seeing Lani's goals because they are labor intensive and start before a cruise is finished and a new cruise starts before Lani's goals are finished. This overlap is what makes this less and less enjoyable as time goes on. There is still another 3 days left to complete Lani's goal and a new cruise has started. I also noticed in this line of tasks that there is a heavy reliance on recipes that require chicken. Some of us may have still been struggling to complete the side goal for the Egyptian themed cruise as Shwarma required chicken as well. This definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. For the last 4 Lani's goals I've only done Express to get the gold stamp. I don't want to spend my constant waking hours on playing this game. I hope someone can revisit the timing of these events.

pixiegamer
08-25-17, 07:06 AM
I've come to dread seeing Lani's goals because they are labor intensive and start before a cruise is finished and a new cruise starts before Lani's goals are finished. This overlap is what makes this less and less enjoyable as time goes on. There is still another 3 days left to complete Lani's goal and a new cruise has started. I also noticed in this line of tasks that there is a heavy reliance on recipes that require chicken. Some of us may have still been struggling to complete the side goal for the Egyptian themed cruise as Shwarma required chicken as well. This definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. For the last 4 Lani's goals I've only done Express to get the gold stamp. I don't want to spend my constant waking hours on playing this game. I hope someone can revisit the timing of these events.

I second the thoughts regarding the overlap. I usually can't finish Lani's goals because (a) I'm trying to finish up the previous cruise line, and (b) a second cruise starts before they finish, as Carbuck mentioned. I was able to complete them this time (minus Lani's Tasting Menu, which I opted not to do), but only because I took a break from this cruise and opted to replenish my gems instead.

Regarding Lani's Tasting Menu: I disliked that we had to make Chiffon Sprinkle Cake, which requires Turbinado Sugar. Even if it was only 3, it seems like a net loss overall, and I think it may have made more sense if we had to make a Duck Egg recipe.

I also second Carbuck's thoughts about the timing. The cruises are very attention-intensive, and with the current Lani > Cruise > Lani > Cruise schedule, it is getting exhausting to play this game :(

bobbyrae
08-25-17, 11:21 AM
I also second Carbuck's thoughts about the timing. The cruises are very attention-intensive, and with the current Lani > Cruise > Lani > Cruise schedule, it is getting exhausting to play this game :(

I agree pixiegamer.