PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard: Jungle Jamboree - 22 August 2017

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-21-17, 02:03 PM
Wow! I really like the tiger!

Thanks AppieP!

15 hours for the Pawpaw Bear

Here the egg picture of the tiger 7500 points.

And a update for the side quest for Pawpaw Bear. You get another 750 extra points for raising it to lvl 13.

Thanks GreytMom for this calculation! It really helps!

I always have to keep an eye on my points so I know if I'm on track for milestones. You'll have to adjust for your time zone, I'm in EDT.

Sear Khan
Day 1 Wednesday 8/23 750
Day 2 Thursday 8/24 1500
Day 3 Friday 8/25 2250
Day 4 Saturday 8/26 3000
Day 5 Sunday 8/27 3750
Day 6 Monday 8/28 4500
Day 7 Tuesday 8/29 5250
Day 8 Wednesday 8/30 6000
Day 9 Thursday 8/31 6750
Day 10 Friday 9/1 7500 by 2pm

Clark_Wayne
08-21-17, 02:08 PM
yes only the tiger is nice

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37885

Silverrain1
08-21-17, 02:12 PM
Not for me this time I'm afraid. Hoping for interesting animals as prizes! There's so many I don't have but the rewards for me are always duplicates.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-21-17, 02:17 PM
I am really nervous for the milestone. I am hoping for a new habitat. It looks like the Tiger is the 500 LP animal! yay!

GreytMom
08-21-17, 03:30 PM
That tiger is gorgeous! I like the dragon, too, but I'm never in the running for the top prize. The gorilla? is creepy though. I agree, a jungle habitat would be nice, esp as a milestone prize.

AppieP
08-21-17, 03:54 PM
I also like the tiger. But the Dragon even better. Now I'm curious about what will the top price be. Curious how the habitat looks like

AppleWhite84
08-21-17, 07:19 PM
I kinda like the dragon but not enough to fight for him. I really need runes so I'm gonna try for third place :)

Phoenix406
08-21-17, 07:45 PM
I think that's a Bear, not a gorilla, but a gorilla would make more sense in the jungle. Dragons don't really go in a jungle, either. This gorilla-bear looks like the design of the Sunbear with some leaves thrown on.

retseho
08-21-17, 08:22 PM
I think that's a Bear, not a gorilla, but a gorilla would make more sense in the jungle. Dragons don't really go in a jungle, either. This gorilla-bear looks like the design of the Sunbear with some leaves thrown on.

The bear looks sleepy and its green color+mop of hair(?) & skirt(?) doesn't look good.
I like the dragon , the tiger comes 2nd. I hope the bear is the last milestone or the grand prize.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-21-17, 08:27 PM
I like the colours of the dragon, but I don't want it cartoony (some of you may like it so please don't get offended). I wished it was more realistic and detailed, kind of like that tiger and bear but much more. I want bubbly sea foam on those waves and intricate veins on those leaf wings, maybe throw in a couple munches by jungle fauna, But I shouldn't complain, they did great.

haku8cafe
08-21-17, 08:43 PM
sorry guys not a fan of any of the animals but the gold elephant looks pretty nice so if the LB pts are not too high might try for it if not it is going to be food storage for the next LB :p good luck guys

guess I can even skip level the desire animal, hopefully

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 09:03 PM
The bear looks sleepy and its green color+mop of hair(?) & skirt(?) doesn't look good.
I like the dragon , the tiger comes 2nd. I hope the bear is the last milestone or the grand prize.

The bear IMO will be first, not sure which is final prize but hoping tiger is 2nd and dragon in final

They're throwing in cartoonish dragons like in DS, wish they would stay in that game personally..really bad for ppl that play both, I chose this one and dumped DS

Zaabado
08-21-17, 09:35 PM
The dragon looks like it is tattooed XD

missKristel
08-21-17, 11:09 PM
I only like the dragon. But I'm not counting on getting it. I hope this LB has some good milestone animals and Nice habitats. I'll go for those.

federerGOAT
08-21-17, 11:10 PM
The trophy looks like the best bit. And there's no chance that I'll be able to get that.
Will just aim for the habitat as usual.

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 11:20 PM
The trophy looks like the best bit. And there's no chance that I'll be able to get that.
Will just aim for the habitat as usual.

I would have rather had an elephant that looked like the trophy in place of that leafy bear lol

luna2cute
08-21-17, 11:51 PM
The bear looks like a green version of Baloo from the jungle book. Maybe?

Eluzyion
08-22-17, 12:34 AM
The bear looks like a green version of Baloo from the jungle book. Maybe?

I thought of Baloo too! Ty now I don't feel crazy, or you just joined the club lol ;)

woodywood2017
08-22-17, 01:15 AM
Looks like a bear to me too, agree very like the sunbear, not really a fan of it. I do like the dragon and tiger, I think the dragon looks exactly like the last rainbow dragon though just different colour. I'm not going mad for this one would also prefer runes as no space left.

luna2cute
08-22-17, 03:02 AM
I thought of Baloo too! Ty now I don't feel crazy, or you just joined the club lol ;)

Holds up membership card....

lowborn
08-22-17, 03:47 AM
What time does it start?

Eluzyion
08-22-17, 03:58 AM
What time does it start?

11:30 am pdt

Eluzyion
08-22-17, 03:59 AM
Holds up membership card....

lol! Welcome friend ;)

lowborn
08-22-17, 04:00 AM
11:30 am pdt

Haha thanks. I missed it when the pic popped up on my game and want loved in to see the pics here...... I'll blame it on being 5am ��

dreamee12
08-22-17, 04:20 AM
My Leaderboard does not appear. I quit the game and even uninstalled and reinstalled it but still no LB. What should I do?

Eluzyion
08-22-17, 04:21 AM
My Leaderboard does not appear. I quit the game and even uninstalled and reinstalled it but still no LB. What should I do?

7 more hours til start time

willjardell2003
08-22-17, 04:36 AM
This tiger looks similar to the tiger shark 😏😏😏 the dragon l?ks gr8

poofyena
08-22-17, 06:07 AM
I'm not crazy about these animals. I guess I'll stash my food until the next LB ha. The Dragon is probably the nicest but honestly I just feel like this is quite a lazy LB. The Tiger just reminds me of Tiger Shark but normal colours and the Dragon is similar to rainbow Dragon. I'm not sure what's going on with the grass bear/gorilla but if we have to hatch and feed that one it'll be getting deleted afterwards, it's a bit creepy.

Really hoping for some good milestone animals so I can sit in the back and just spin for them.

Callyvitale19
08-22-17, 07:41 AM
The tiger and dragon are nice but it all depends on what group I'm with. Hopefully I'll get in a group that doesn't go crazy.

missKristel
08-22-17, 07:50 AM
Isn't this dragon the same base design as the Rainbow Dragon from a previous Storybook? (The one that also had the Tye-dye Tiger and that zebra).

AppieP
08-22-17, 08:49 AM
Isn't this dragon the same base design as the Rainbow Dragon from a previous Storybook? (The one that also had the Tye-dye Tiger and that zebra).

Yes indeed it looks almost the same. Only some different colours. I don't like the rainbow on epic, this one I do like

jibro
08-22-17, 09:25 AM
I hope that there is a Zepra kind of animal in the milestone

epinederose
08-22-17, 09:29 AM
bah, I wont try, because we will be able to buy it in a year or so for hllf the gems we are going to spend this time.
:D
Look at the "harry potter" animals, the vaillant lion cost me a fortune of gems, a year ago, now it is sold as an old sock.....
very disapointed. I dont like their look either, if I play, I'll go for the 3rd price or just for the other animals in the milestone
But I have almost all animals, so where is the interest.........

Good luck for you all playing, it is fun, thou.......

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-22-17, 11:39 AM
The leaderboard is up! The milestones are not that hard, so I guess that's nice. I wanted a habitat though.

missKristel
08-22-17, 11:53 AM
So there is no new habitat we can buy? Only the one in the milestone...?

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-22-17, 12:17 PM
The game already hard enough with the old goal for hatching and evolving an animal to get LB points. Now they give us even less smh.

AppieP
08-22-17, 12:24 PM

Cranlink14606
08-22-17, 12:30 PM
Don't think I will be trying particularly hard for this. Top place is already out of reach. Not even half hour in and they had almost 700 points. I will get what I get from it.

supster50
08-22-17, 12:43 PM
I think the milestone points are lower this time around. I think the points were 9,000 last time and 7,500 this time. The top player is boosting and is just under 1500 points in my group.

tahitii
08-22-17, 01:22 PM
New habitat Jungle Nook is in the shop. It looks like an earth plateau, I was hoping for something brighter 😐. I'm happy with the milestone prizes but don't want to waste too many apples feeding Pawpaw Bear 😕

poofyena
08-22-17, 01:22 PM
Quite glad I'm sitting this one out. Top two in my group are already battling it out for first. I'll just relax and do the milestones I think

dreamee12
08-22-17, 01:44 PM
7 more hours til start time
Thanks, Eluzyion, I guess I was too anxious.

Phoenix406
08-22-17, 01:58 PM
New habitat Jungle Nook is in the shop. It looks like an earth plateau, I was hoping for something brighter . I'm happy with the milestone prizes but don't want to waste too many apples feeding Pawpaw Bear 

Oh, you're right. What a plain habitat. Especially with a jungle theme. I'm not sure the creators know what a jungle is and what animals live in it. Lol! But it holds 5 animals, so I'm torn.

On another note, someone in my group is boosting and is already over 3000 points. Ugh!

GreytMom
08-22-17, 02:31 PM
Oh, you're right. What a plain habitat. Especially with a jungle theme. I'm not sure the creators know what a jungle is and what animals live in it. Lol! But it holds 5 animals, so I'm torn.

On another note, someone in my group is boosting and is already over 3000 points. Ugh!

Phoenix406, we're in the same group! First time I was ever put with someone who was already my neighbor. How in the world does someone get 3000 points already?
No worries about me as competition, I just want the tiger. I did spend the gems for the Luminous Lamp decor/boost just so I'll be 100% sure to get him, but I'm not using up my food except for critters I've been planning on leveling up. Saving it for the next SB.

Phoenix406
08-22-17, 03:32 PM
Phoenix406, we're in the same group! First time I was ever put with someone who was already my neighbor. How in the world does someone get 3000 points already?
No worries about me as competition, I just want the tiger. I did spend the gems for the Luminous Lamp decor/boost just so I'll be 100% sure to get him, but I'm not using up my food except for critters I've been planning on leveling up. Saving it for the next SB.

I was just coming to here to say that I see we are in the same group! I'm not going to try too hard, either. Just want to come in the top 6 so I can get a few Runes. I am really excited to be able to get the Typhoon Tiger, actually - just as excited about a blue tiger as a more realistic one - isn't that silly? But he goes with the Tidal Toucan. I'm pretty relieved to be able to take it easy this time around. One LB event, I spun for runes about 7 times - it was heavenly. The last LB, I only spun for runes 1x. I hope I get at least a couple rune spins this time. So far I got decor - the same decor that we are going to get as a milestone.

I really liked the Puddle Park habitat and bought 2 when they were available for sale. I don't mind getting another one as a milestone, but I was kind of hoping for something I didn't already have. Oh well, I'm still pretty happy with the milestones.

GreytMom
08-22-17, 07:17 PM
I get where they're going with the jungle habitat, but I was picturing something more green & palm-tree-ish, ferns & vines & such.

Glad I wasn't planning on winning that dragon. First & second place are already battling with over 9000 points, with third at over 3000 (I have like 300-ish). I think that anyone who is that dedicated deserves to win, not just the top two. If it's one of my forum friends here pm me & I'll cheer you on!

haku8cafe
08-22-17, 08:38 PM
I understand the price increase on habitats but can it be made in a more friendly way.

the first launch was Animal House 500gems

if discount 250gems
Habitat earth/nature holds 5 animals

than lone mountain 300gems
Habitat earth/nature holds 5 animals

Now Jungle Nook 300gems
Habitat Dark/Nature holds 5 animal

if there is an increase in gems can it add additional element??? like dark/nature or fire

I am looking at a gamer's point of view any premium habitat cost 200gems with 3elements holds 4animal

if there is an increase from 200gems to 300gems for 1 animal capacity for 100 EXTRA GEMS is really not attractive & players are restricted or handicap by 2 elements habitat

I felt an increase in 1 animal space but 2 elements for extra 100gems is something to think about

if a player buys 4x 300gems habitat that is 1200gems it holds 5animals x 4 =20animals but restricted to 2 elements

using 1200gems a player can buy 6x premium habitats holds 4animals x 6 = 24animals but restricted to 3 elements

S8 you might argue but it needs space but again we are buying habitats to put in MORE animals isn't it???? :p

retseho
08-22-17, 10:37 PM
I was just coming to here to say that I see we are in the same group! I'm not going to try too hard, either. Just want to come in the top 6 so I can get a few Runes. I am really excited to be able to get the Typhoon Tiger, actually - just as excited about a blue tiger as a more realistic one - isn't that silly? But he goes with the Tidal Toucan. I'm pretty relieved to be able to take it easy this time around. One LB event, I spun for runes about 7 times - it was heavenly. The last LB, I only spun for runes 1x. I hope I get at least a couple rune spins this time. So far I got decor - the same decor that we are going to get as a milestone.

I really liked the Puddle Park habitat and bought 2 when they were available for sale. I don't mind getting another one as a milestone, but I was kind of hoping for something I didn't already have. Oh well, I'm still pretty happy with the milestones.

This LB looks good as it has a habitat milestone & animals which I do not have. I got Pawpaw, looks cute as a baby(marketplace) but haven't put it on a nest as I just bred Hottweiler & Chameneon so do not have a habitat for Pawpaw unless I sell an animal or buy a new habitat. I have an empty expansion earmarked for the habitat milestone & an ongoing expansion which also needs clearing.
Spins=coins, 10 runes, 57 points, 10 runes.
So far so good.

liesl23
08-22-17, 11:15 PM
the bear is milestone #2

AppieP
08-23-17, 03:04 AM
250 extra points for hatching Pawpaw and 250 extra for raising it to lvl 9. Food schedule 4 with a total of 96.660 apples to his epic form.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-23-17, 03:28 AM
250 extra points for hatching Pawpaw and 250 extra for raising it to lvl 9. Food schedule 4 with a total of 96.660 apples to his epic form.

That is so unfair I can't believe this! This is mental!

GreytMom
08-23-17, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the info, AppieP!
Now we know why the final milestone is only 7500 this time. I guess the decision to make is if the 1233 worth of points to get him to epic is worth that much food, assuming that getting him to epic is only another 250.
Since I already paid for the fancy magic lamp, I'm going to hold off on feeding him up until I see how close I can get to the Tiger without him. I'm not in the running whatsoever for the Dragon so I'm hoping to save up some food.

missKristel
08-23-17, 05:37 AM
The new habitat in the store is really boring. Not worth 300 gems in my opinion.

This game is getting crazier with every event. I think they adjusted it because we kept complaining about it being unfair but instead they make it even more unfair.

Callyvitale19
08-23-17, 08:47 AM
The new habitat in the store is really boring. Not worth 300 gems in my opinion.

This game is getting crazier with every event. I think they adjusted it because we kept complaining about it being unfair but instead they make it even more unfair.I agree that the habitat is boring but when you are running out of room for habitats and it holds 5 animals. I do wish it wasnt 300 gems, maybe 250. I'm starting to get desperate because I'm going to play myself right out of a game. They need to give us more maps to play on and some sort of a storage facility that we can store animals that we have hatched and leveled up some. Animals that if we need them for a tournament we can take them out and use them. We can put decos in and out of storage, why not animals as well? Just a thought.

AppieP
08-23-17, 09:12 AM

Forgot to mention the evo time is also 15 hours!

Silverrain1
08-23-17, 11:12 AM
Not liking the animals or habitats on this one. Pawpaw bear will stay in storage as will the tiger and if I get it so will the dragon. I only need the typhoon tiger so gonna try for that. Once I have that I'm done. Somehow two of my accounts have first place!
Also, not happy! I know the extra chests are random but so far iv had coins out of all the chests except from one! I don't need coins.

AppleWhite84
08-23-17, 11:27 AM
The only thing I like in this event is the milestone habitat and Typhoon Tiger. I think they were going for a Jungle Book theme. Pawpaw bear = Baloo (I'm pretty sure Mowgli called him Papa bear but it's been a while since I've seen the Jungle Book. Sear Khan = Shere Khan and the habitat in the store reminds me of the jungle ruins King Louie lived in. No idea where a dragon fits in though!

ETA: I'm not going to use up all my food on an animal I dislike and when I run out of room I'll probably be deleting Pawpaw Bear. He's almost as hideous as the Kimono Dragon.

Silverrain1
08-23-17, 01:12 PM
I'm singing king of the swingers hey. Lol, I don't like jungle book. Help!

Yeah, I don't get the dragon either. Snake wld have made more sense or "the king of the swingers!" Lol, so a monkey. Although, that still won't tempt me to play. Monkeys - yuck

Callyvitale19
08-23-17, 01:42 PM

Yeah, I don't get the dragon either. Snake wld have made more sense or "the king of the swingers!" Lol, so a monkey. Although, that still won't tempt me to play. Monkeys - yuckthe dragon was probably put in to make the big prize more desirable and therefore players would want it and spend gems or food to win it. I'm sure a snake or monkey would fit in with the jungle book theme but not be sought after. Maybe they should have made a monkey available and make the tiger the big prize.

Clark_Wayne
08-23-17, 02:19 PM

Yeah, I don't get the dragon either. Snake wld have made more sense or "the king of the swingers!" Lol, so a monkey. Although, that still won't tempt me to play. Monkeys - yuck

completly agreed : a dragon in a jungle is absolutely non-sense ! ;)
a black panther (bagheera) would be a better choice :)

Silverrain1
08-23-17, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I know u guys are right. More people would like a dragon over an other creature but it's a shame that the dragon now feels kind of random compared to the rest. But anyway, some people will love it and I hope they can win it. So good luck. I'm gonna try definitely for typhoon toger and probs get the final prize and see where that gets me. I'm not sure where I am best to finish in this story book as I have over 200 runes but over a billion coins. So I would love food but I just don't no. Ahhhh

JanineQuinty
08-23-17, 03:15 PM
I already have two of the animals but I'm happy with only 2 new ones; I really like the tiger

Eluzyion
08-23-17, 11:31 PM
completly agreed : a dragon in a jungle is absolutely non-sense ! ;)
a black panther (bagheera) would be a better choice :)

I would try harder for final prize had it been Bagheera black panther!

AppieP
08-23-17, 11:53 PM

And a update for the side quest for Pawpaw Bear. You get another 750 extra points for raising it to lvl 13.

Eluzyion
08-24-17, 12:20 AM

Congrats :)

cherrycastleorchard
08-24-17, 02:46 AM
I agree that the habitat is boring but when you are running out of room for habitats and it holds 5 animals. I do wish it wasnt 300 gems, maybe 250. I'm starting to get desperate because I'm going to play myself right out of a game. They need to give us more maps to play on and some sort of a storage facility that we can store animals that we have hatched and leveled up some. Animals that if we need them for a tournament we can take them out and use them. We can put decos in and out of storage, why not animals as well? Just a thought.

Maybe they want all us long time players to play ourselves out of the game so that they can concentrate on newer players and they won't have to upgrade anything. Food for thought

cherrycastleorchard
08-24-17, 02:54 AM
I think the milestone points are lower this time around. I think the points were 9,000 last time and 7,500 this time. The top player is boosting and is just under 1500 points in my group.

The top in my group has nearly 12000 points

MystiqueRealm
08-24-17, 03:03 AM
Maybe they want all us long time players to play ourselves out of the game so that they can concentrate on newer players and they won't have to upgrade anything. Food for thought

Then they lose long time real money spenders that keep investing but will of course stop when they can't play, seems dumb to me to cap off any game

MystiqueRealm
08-24-17, 03:15 AM
Leader in my group has 8288

missKristel
08-24-17, 08:00 AM

They probably want you to buy habitats from the store that cost gems and hold more animals instead of giving more space...

AppieP
08-24-17, 08:48 AM
They probably want you to buy habitats from the store that cost gems and hold more animals instead of giving more space...

Yes that's so right. But sadly some of our long time players only have those habitats. And with all the new coming creatures every week even they have troubles to place all the animals. Even if you count all the ones in storage it is hard to place them all. I can imagine they want more expansions.

Callyvitale19
08-24-17, 10:16 AM
Yes that's so right. But sadly some of our long time players only have those habitats. And with all the new coming creatures every week even they have troubles to place all the animals. Even if you count all the ones in storage it is hard to place them all. I can imagine they want more expansions.they need to make storage available for the animals we have on our forests already. A storage that lets us take out our already leveled up animals. A type of storage where we can take animals in and out as we want or need. If I can take decos in and out then we should be able to do the same thing with our animals. That way we can continue to use the limited amount of habitats we have but when new animals become available we'll be able to breed them or buy them and hatch them and level them up.

mysticalfairy320
08-24-17, 10:25 AM
I agree if I had storage I wouldn't have to delete old habitats I bought with gems to get new ones I've deleted about 2000 gems worth of duplicate habitats to buy new ones.....I feel like soon I won't want to play anymore...

Eluzyion
08-24-17, 10:44 AM
they need to make storage available for the animals we have on our forests already. A storage that lets us take out our already leveled up animals. A type of storage where we can take animals in and out as we want or need. If I can take decos in and out then we should be able to do the same thing with our animals. That way we can continue to use the limited amount of habitats we have but when new animals become available we'll be able to breed them or buy them and hatch them and level them up.

Storage would be awesome, especially if they add maps then we could even be able to access a global storage to move animals around :) hint hint s8

kooky panda
08-24-17, 10:52 AM
Hey guys, thread is getting off topic. There are other current threads discussing habitats and storage requests. Please use those threads to continue this discussion.

Thanks!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-24-17, 02:39 PM
I really like the Ornate Orchids, they look so wonderful! Also, who else does an alarm every 3 hours so you can't miss the spinning wheel?
Furthermore, did they change how much leader board points we get from breeding, evolving and hatching? I feel like it wasn't 3 LB points each hour before.

AppieP
08-24-17, 02:41 PM
I really like the Ornate Orchids, they look so wonderful! Also, who else does an alarm every 3 hours so you can't miss the spinning wheel?
Furthermore, did they change how much leader board points we get from breeding, evolving and hatching? I feel like it wasn't 3 LB points each hour before.

The few last ones they indeed changed it to 3 instead of 4.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-24-17, 03:02 PM
The few last ones they indeed changed it to 3 instead of 4.

IT WAS MORE BEFORE? I thought it was only 1-2.

GreytMom
08-24-17, 08:42 PM
I always have to keep an eye on my points so I know if I'm on track for milestones. You'll have to adjust for your time zone, I'm in EDT.

Sear Khan
Day 1 Wednesday 8/23 750
Day 2 Thursday 8/24 1500
Day 3 Friday 8/25 2250
Day 4 Saturday 8/26 3000
Day 5 Sunday 8/27 3750
Day 6 Monday 8/28 4500
Day 7 Tuesday 8/29 5250
Day 9 Thursday 8/31 6750

bagelprincess777
08-24-17, 10:54 PM
The top in my group has nearly 12000 points

Whoa that is insane. Last time I looked 1st place was around 1700 on mine. Just seems so pointless to go higher than the last milestone.

AppleWhite84
08-24-17, 11:59 PM

Sear Khan
Day 1 Wednesday 8/23 750
Day 2 Thursday 8/24 1500
Day 3 Friday 8/25 2250
Day 4 Saturday 8/26 3000
Day 5 Sunday 8/27 3750
Day 6 Monday 8/28 4500
Day 7 Tuesday 8/29 5250
Day 9 Thursday 8/31 6750

Thanks, that's very helpful! So does that mean like on day 3 we have to have 2250 points by the beginning or near the end of that day? I have 2682 points right now so I guess I'm doing pretty good :) I'm in 9th place though lol.

Phoenix406
08-25-17, 12:20 AM
I agree that the orchids are pretty, but I have spun for them multiple times, plus we got some as a milestone. I don't need any more.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-25-17, 12:46 AM
I agree that the orchids are pretty, but I have spun for them multiple times, plus we got some as a milestone. I don't need any more.

Give me all of them please! ❤️ I love them so much

AppieP
08-25-17, 03:42 AM

I just spin 4 on a row now. Not happy at all with it.

Can I sell them to you than? LOL

AppleWhite84
08-25-17, 03:54 AM
The rune gods are smiling on me lol. I've spun runes 3 times, so happy!

GreytMom
08-25-17, 09:37 AM

Sear Khan
Day 1 Wednesday 8/23 750
Day 2 Thursday 8/24 1500
Day 3 Friday 8/25 2250
Day 4 Saturday 8/26 3000
Day 5 Sunday 8/27 3750
Day 6 Monday 8/28 4500
Day 7 Tuesday 8/29 5250
Day 9 Thursday 8/31 6750

Thanks, that's very helpful! So does that mean like on day 3 we have to have 2250 points by the beginning or near the end of that day? I have 2682 points right now so I guess I'm doing pretty good :) I'm in 9th place though lol.

This is for the END of the day. So for me it started on Tuesday, so Wednesday at 2:30pm (which is when it refreshes for me) is the END of my Day 1 when I needed to be sure to have my first 750 points. Today at my 2:30pm (about two hours from this post) I need to have at least 2250, and so on.
Now if you're in Australia or somewhere else across the date line, it's tomorrow already. My official time zone is UTC -5 (yes, I had to look that up to sound all smart & stuff) and it's currently 12:36 pm on Friday, August 25. Now that we have the internet, I just look up to find out when it's okay to call my friends across the pond instead of trying to figure it out like we used to have to do.
Basically, the point of this entire post is that you are perfectly on track for the milestone prizes.

MauiLady7
08-25-17, 09:37 AM
Whoa that is insane. Last time I looked 1st place was around 1700 on mine. Just seems so pointless to go higher than the last milestone.

If you raise Pawpaw Bear to level 13 you should have no problem hitting the milestones! I hit them all 12 hours ago! Good luck and enjoy the event. I hope you don't have crazy leaders with absurd points like me. My leader is at 19100 already!

Callyvitale19
08-25-17, 10:02 AM
I got the tiger so I'm pretty much done with this LB. Where I end up in my group depends on any quests that might come up during the LB time . Good luck for those that want the dragon and for the players like me who are happy to get the tiger.

Eluzyion
08-25-17, 02:08 PM
I got the tiger so I'm pretty much done with this LB. Where I end up in my group depends on any quests that might come up during the LB time . Good luck for those that want the dragon and for the players like me who are happy to get the tiger.

Congrats V!!!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-25-17, 05:00 PM

Congrats! I was hoping to just get Typhoon Tiger and the habitat, I have too many Dark/Fire hybrids but I am starting to like him :P

cherrycastleorchard
08-25-17, 07:30 PM

The wheel can be a real pain, it does not spin properly all the time and it says " oops sorry spin again later" and then there is no spin there, very annoying.

haku8cafe
08-25-17, 09:10 PM
although I have lots of d?cor spins

but I have 4 spins which land on runes so could not complain about it I dun even mind if the whole LB I get every 3 spins of d?cor 1 spin of runes :p

Callyvitale19
08-26-17, 07:55 AM
Congrats! I was hoping to just get Typhoon Tiger and the habitat, I have too many Dark/Fire hybrids but I am starting to like him :PI do like the typhoons tiger better, even if it's blue.

AppleWhite84
08-26-17, 09:13 PM
Can someone tell me how many points you get for the Pawpaw Bear?

Hatching - 250
Level 9 - 250
???

haku8cafe
08-26-17, 10:21 PM
Hatch - 250pts
Level 9 - 250pts
Level 13 -750pts

You just need a total of 52,660 apples to have additional 1250pts

7500 milestone prize - 1250pts = 6250pts

AppleWhite84
08-26-17, 11:09 PM
Hatch - 250pts
Level 9 - 250pts
Level 13 -750pts

You just need a total of 52,660 apples to have additional 1250pts

7500 milestone prize - 1250pts = 6250pts

Thanks!

Eluzyion
08-27-17, 12:59 AM
Ok so I decided to level PawPaw, hatch my eggs, and take Seafoam out of the evolution flower.. Which all landed me Sear Khan. Along the milestones of course I got Puddle Park, which is Water/Nature/Earth but guess what? Sear Khan is Dark/Fire! He won't go into the habitat! So since I had Palatial Gardens Earth/Fire in storage I had to drag it out...but Jungle Dragon is Water/Nature! Makes no sense, the habitat given in the event should hold the animals IN THE EVENT, this is crazy! Even if it's fixed, I now don't have room to place puddle park. /rant

Callyvitale19
08-27-17, 07:46 AM
Ok so I decided to level PawPaw, hatch my eggs, and take Seafoam out of the evolution flower.. Which all landed me Sear Khan. Along the milestones of course I got Puddle Park, which is Water/Nature/Earth but guess what? Sear Khan is Dark/Fire! He won't go into the habitat! So since I had Palatial Gardens Earth/Fire in storage I had to drag it out...but Jungle Dragon is Water/Nature! Makes no sense, the habitat given in the event should hold the animals IN THE EVENT, this is crazy! Even if it's fixed, I now don't have room to place puddle park. /rant i agree, the habitat in the event should hold all the animals in this LB, but my guess is that S8 wants you to buy the one on sale for 300 gems (dark & nature) where all the animals in this LB will fit.

liesl23
08-27-17, 08:00 AM
wow, it is really hard for me to level up my Pawpaw bear to 13, I keep planting the cherries and keep replanting every hour but I keep running out of apples, the bear takes ALOT of food :(

Silverrain1
08-27-17, 03:24 PM
wow, it is really hard for me to level up my Pawpaw bear to 13, I keep planting the cherries and keep replanting every hour but I keep running out of apples, the bear takes ALOT of food :(

I wish we could get a higher food yield! I love feeding my animals during events but it takes sooo long to gather. Although, since I now only feed during storybook and leaderboards I had over 300 000 food. So lots of new epic animals!
My stocks are now depleted tho! And I didn't bother with the bear.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-27-17, 07:26 PM
I am satisfied, the only things I wanted were the Puddle Park and Orchids xD but they are becoming a nuisance. The throne looks ugly in my forest :P

I really want to get the Typhoon Tiger though

I wish we could get a higher food yield! I love feeding my animals during events but it takes sooo long to gather. Although, since I now only feed during storybook and leaderboards I had over 300 000 food. So lots of new epic animals!
My stocks are now depleted tho! And I didn't bother with the bear.

I wish we could have the 10 minute 100 food Upgrapes from Dragon Story.

SabaDilla2
08-27-17, 07:44 PM
Great! I spun the wheel and waited for the results...waited...waited and was kicked off the game. When I reloaded, I had 4633 points, a renewed wait time to spin, and no puddle park in storage. What gives? Now I won't get the habitat because I passed the 4600 mark when I was kicked off. I know this is just a game, but when I play, I like to get the rewards due me!

AppieP
08-27-17, 09:29 PM
Great! I spun the wheel and waited for the results...waited...waited and was kicked off the game. When I reloaded, I had 4633 points, a renewed wait time to spin, and no puddle park in storage. What gives? Now I won't get the habitat because I passed the 4600 mark when I was kicked off. I know this is just a game, but when I play, I like to get the rewards due me!

Sorry to hear You lost your spin and more importantly the habitat.
If I were you I would contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further assistance. And than you will get your habitat back, if you didn't have it in storage. Hope this can help you. Good luck

SabaDilla2
08-27-17, 09:53 PM
Sorry to hear You lost your spin and more importantly the habitat.
If I were you I would contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further assistance. And than you will get your habitat back, if you didn't have it in storage. Hope this can help you. Good luck

Thank you so much for your reply. I can always count on you. I was going to follow your advice but I just now removed my Poppy Pony from the evolution flower and my crown total went from 4633 to 4705 and the pop up said I was rewarded with the puddles habitat. Thanks, again.

AppieP
08-28-17, 09:03 AM
Thank you so much for your reply. I can always count on you. I was going to follow your advice but I just now removed my Poppy Pony from the evolution flower and my crown total went from 4633 to 4705 and the pop up said I was rewarded with the puddles habitat. Thanks, again.

Good to hear it is fixed. And your welcome, really appreciate your thanks. Glad I could help :).

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-28-17, 04:33 PM

That really sucks! It always does that for me. I have to wait another 3 hours but then it happens again. This happened in Dragon Story. I reached the milestone but no habitat. Gave up on the game and seriously wanted to rip my hair off.

Good that the habitat appeared!

missKristel
08-29-17, 06:19 AM
Last LB I was in a tough group so I was hoping it'd be easier this time but nope, that's not the case.
I have already given up on LB. I only play for the milestones now, I really want the Typhoon Tiger, I don't care about the other animals.

AppleWhite84
08-29-17, 10:03 AM
Last LB I was in a tough group so I was hoping it'd be easier this time but nope, that's not the case.
I have already given up on LB. I only play for the milestones now, I really want the Typhoon Tiger, I don't care about the other animals.

I'm the same. Only things that interested me in this LB wete the habitat and Typhoon Tiger. 20 points away from getting him right now and then I'm through with the LB. The first place person in my group is really far ahead and I think I'm in 10th. Fierce competition this time but I'm ok with placing low. I've spun runes 5 times so I'm pretty happy with that :)

DirkDragon
08-29-17, 11:05 AM

I lost 445 points from 2 spins because the game synced both times and reversed my win. Needless to say, I didn't get the spin back. I raised a ticket []. Sooooo not happy!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-29-17, 04:35 PM
I give up. Too much people attacking me. I hate these ornate orchids now. Every 3 hours I get them. I'm going to get eyebags lol

Rynetory2
08-29-17, 07:28 PM
I lost 445 points from 2 spins because the game synced both times and reversed my win. Needless to say, I didn't get the spin back. I raised a ticket []. Sooooo not happy!

Please reply back to the Agent along with your feedback. You can send me a pm if you have issues with Support or if you need further help. Thanks.

AppleWhite84
08-29-17, 07:46 PM
Orchids again and again. Five times in a row. S8, they're pretty but most eveyone has no need, use, or room for deco. Maybe replace the two deco spins with 5 and 1 runes. That would be amazing!

retseho
08-29-17, 08:22 PM
Orchids again and again. Five times in a row. S8, they're pretty but most eveyone has no need, use, or room for deco. Maybe replace the two deco spins with 5 and 1 runes. That would be amazing!

The spins seem to factor in your postion in the LB, 1st & top few get orchids,coins etc. It is better to be in the lower half of the LB until the final day.

AppleWhite84
08-29-17, 08:30 PM
The spins seem to factor in your postion in the LB, 1st & top few get orchids,coins etc. It is better to be in the lower half of the LB until the final day.

I've been in 12th place though lol. I got to 7th just now through some speed breeding trying to get the Aquatter so I guess it's more orchids for me, ugh.

retseho
08-29-17, 08:45 PM
I've been in 12th place though lol. I got to 7th just now through some speed breeding trying to get the Aquatter so I guess it's more orchids for me, ugh.

I got some orchids, 2 coins spins but had lucky spins getting 10 runes 3 times & 5 runes once.
No luck on Aquatter, got Turtilse repeatedly until I changed to Aquatter+Chilly goat which got me Semur(ready for Scorpio) & now Skyena, both give extra points for the LB. Resigned to missing out on Virgo again but Semur & Skyena are good fails.

missKristel
08-29-17, 10:33 PM
I'm currently 18th place... Oh well.

AppieP
08-30-17, 12:48 AM
I'm currently 18th place... Oh well.

Oh that's bad. A tough group am guessing? With how many points?

missKristel
08-30-17, 03:04 AM
Oh that's bad. A tough group am guessing? With how many points?

Right now I'm 15th place with 5667 points. First place has 6719 points, so not a really big difference...
My group is level 100 and above mostly. Still 1000 points to go until I get the Typhoon Tiger and then I'll be happy. I'm just gonna give up on Leaderboards from now on ;)

cherrycastleorchard
08-31-17, 02:29 AM
I'm the same. Only things that interested me in this LB wete the habitat and Typhoon Tiger. 20 points away from getting him right now and then I'm through with the LB. The first place person in my group is really far ahead and I think I'm in 10th. Fierce competition this time but I'm ok with placing low. I've spun runes 5 times so I'm pretty happy with that :)

Cannot get runes from wheel worse luck seem to get the useless trees at least once or twice a day. The leader on my board is over 37000 points and second place is only 13000.

Eluzyion
08-31-17, 05:54 AM

The LB position affect how many points you get from chests, the higher you are on LB the less you get. Low on LB I got a 256 pt chest, being 1st my best was 26 pts. Other than that it doesn't affect coin deco just chest points

If you're 2nd but 1st place is ahead by 20k points (or a big difference) that gives more points as well, so basically if you're 5k and top is 20k you're going to get good LB points too it's not solely position

Alohatami
08-31-17, 10:41 AM
The LB position affect how many points you get from chests, the higher you are on LB the less you get. Low on LB I got a 256 pt chest, being 1st my best was 26 pts. Other than that it doesn't affect coin deco just chest points

If you're 2nd but 1st place is ahead by 20k points (or a big difference) that gives more points as well, so basically if you're 5k and top is 20k you're going to get good LB points too it's not solely position
This is what frustrates me about the wheel. The group I've been in is pretty tight, and without meaning to I've been at or near the top for most of the event. My wheel spins have been pretty sad in the points department. I think my best spin this time has been 46 points. I really only want to get all the milestone prizes - I could take or leave the dragon. But, right now, with just over 24 hours left, I only have 5844 points. Sear Kahn is looking pretty far away, and I'm worried I might not even make the Typhoon Tiger. If I had been on a "harder" leader board, I'd probably already be done with the milestones by now, as the wheel spins would have been giving me three to eight times the number of points than I've been getting (I've gotten only 25 points a number of times). It's frustrating because I feel like I've been working really hard to get to those last two milestones with near constant breeding, hatching, and evolving, and to come up short is really disappointing. I have a couple of longish hatching/evolving creatures brewing right now, and I'm seriously thinking to buy the boost when they're ready. I'm just hoping it will be enough to get me to at least TT.

And, speaking of the boost, does it usually stay on sale right to the end? And does it also work for points earned by feeding?

Eluzyion
08-31-17, 11:56 AM
This is what frustrates me about the wheel. The group I've been in is pretty tight, and without meaning to I've been at or near the top for most of the event. My wheel spins have been pretty sad in the points department. I think my best spin this time has been 46 points. I really only want to get all the milestone prizes - I could take or leave the dragon. But, right now, with just over 24 hours left, I only have 5844 points. Sear Kahn is looking pretty far away, and I'm worried I might not even make the Typhoon Tiger. If I had been on a "harder" leader board, I'd probably already be done with the milestones by now, as the wheel spins would have been giving me three to eight times the number of points than I've been getting (I've gotten only 25 points a number of times). It's frustrating because I feel like I've been working really hard to get to those last two milestones with near constant breeding, hatching, and evolving, and to come up short is really disappointing. I have a couple of longish hatching/evolving creatures brewing right now, and I'm seriously thinking to buy the boost when they're ready. I'm just hoping it will be enough to get me to at least TT.

And, speaking of the boost, does it usually stay on sale right to the end? And does it also work for points earned by feeding?

It usually does yes, and yes it works on feeding

Alohatami
08-31-17, 02:56 PM
It usually does yes, and yes it works on feeding
Thanks for the info. Maybe I can feed my way to Sear Kahn, lol.

Alohatami
08-31-17, 11:23 PM
Spent more gems than I wanted, but I bought a boost, sped a breeding and hatching, and fed my level 10 CU as much as I could, and managed enough points to get all the milestones. I have less than 300 food now, lol. But I'm happy with the tigers. :)

Sakrysta
09-01-17, 08:15 AM
I got all the milestones, and I don't really care about the dragon, so I'm good. I'm still first in my secondary account, so I may end up getting it anyway, but I stopped hatching extra animals and evolving a couple days ago. Still spinning and hoping for runes.

I'm kind of sad that I don't like the first prize animal this time, as I could probably win it easily with the groups I'm in. Oh well - more food stores for the next challenge!

GC5410
09-01-17, 09:06 AM
I bought a 2x boost, because I wanted to get the habitat, but it didn't boost anything :( span the wheel, received the points, but no double.....hatched animal, no double, feed animal and evolved, no double!

Eluzyion
09-01-17, 09:10 AM
I bought a 2x boost, because I wanted to get the habitat, but it didn't boost anything :( span the wheel, received the points, but no double.....hatched animal, no double, feed animal and evolved, no double!

Not good, you should've gotten the extra points. Did you log out and back in to see if your points chg? Support ticket in order if you didn't get the boost you pd for :)

Rynetory2
09-01-17, 09:28 AM

Can you restart your game and check if you got your points or if your boost is activated? If it is activated and you're still missing your points, you can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for the Agent to assist you further.

faebella
09-01-17, 11:03 AM
My first ever win! OMG :D

Phoenix406
09-01-17, 11:04 AM
Despite doing a few boosts and using *all* my food, I ended up in 7th. No runes for me. Womp womp.

Congrats Faebella!

faebella
09-01-17, 11:09 AM
Despite doing a few boosts and using *all* my food, I ended up in 7th. No runes for me. Womp womp.

Congrats Faebella!

Sorry to hear that :( better luck next leaderboard!

AppieP
09-01-17, 11:23 AM
Ended 3th place. Was placed 1st for 10 days but always at the end I know some will boost. Same like me, but decided not to spent all my gems and food. Would save food for upcoming SB. So I'm not complaining with runes and max food as reward. Congrats on the 2 above me in my group with the Dragon.

poofyena
09-01-17, 12:09 PM
So so frustrated right now. Logged in before the event end and finished evolving a last animal to get sear khan. Got it in storage and logged out. Came back in to check for update and my points had gone back to 50 behind sear khan and I've no longer got him. I visited the shop and a neighbour to make sure but I guess the rollback stick happened.
Sigh.

Congratulations to those who won!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-01-17, 12:21 PM
So so frustrated right now. Logged in before the event end and finished evolving a last animal to get sear khan. Got it in storage and logged out. Came back in to check for update and my points had gone back to 50 behind sear khan and I've no longer got him. I visited the shop and a neighbour to make sure but I guess the rollback stick happened.
Sigh.

Congratulations to those who won!

Ok Storm8 needs to fix that. That's so unfair.

Caristalyc
09-01-17, 05:17 PM
Anyone else got this. I got 10,000 coins from LB event & it's gone in storage. When I check the info it says "Go to the spell shop" What spell shop??

cherrycastleorchard
09-01-17, 07:56 PM
Ended 3th place. Was placed 1st for 10 days but always at the end I know some will boost. Same like me, but decided not to spent all my gems and food. Would save food for upcoming SB. So I'm not complaining with runes and max food as reward. Congrats on the 2 above me in my group with the Dragon.

I was in third place til right near the end and some sniper wanted second place. I really wanted the elephant statue, sob ,sob. I feel sorry for the second place as he fought to hang on. The name of the game I suppose, but I think that the point sales should end at least an hour before the end to be fairer. Buying in the last minute is cruel. IMO

cherrycastleorchard
09-01-17, 07:59 PM

Are u supposed to get double points when boosting and spinning wheel? I never have sorry about the others though.

AppleWhite84
09-01-17, 09:44 PM
I finished 5th and am happy with that :) I wanted 3rd for the 20 runes but I didn't want to spend the diamonds lol. So at least I got 10 runes and some food :)

My first ever win! OMG :D

Congrats!!