PDA

View Full Version : Easier way to design your shop.

nv22
08-19-17, 06:43 AM
I think it would be really nice to be able to drag floor tiles and wallpapers across the shop instead of putting it one by one. I want to be able to sell my floor tiles and wallpapers too. Another thing I would really like to suggest is have a button made to remove all items from the shop for times when I want to redesign my shop. Last thing I would like to suggestion for future game players is to be able to move the one door you start with. Maybe add in a "Closed" door. Thank you for the wonderful game. I really enjoy this causal simulation game! =D

MAnesi
08-23-17, 10:27 PM
I like your ideas. It would be nice if we were offered a different door design.

ddehner0330
08-25-17, 10:01 AM
This is something I want too! I actually just created this post: Fashion Story: List of Suggestions (and a possible bug) (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100480-List-of-Suggestions-(and-a-possible-bug)).

I also posted one in the Bakery Story and Restaurant Story forums in the Suggestions & Feedback forums. They have pretty much all the same info, I just wanted to reach out to multiple parties. Check it out and see if there's other stuff on that list you wish we had too!

froimich
12-31-17, 07:11 AM
Exactly! I'm able to use the "fast-flooring" in BS. Fashion story? Nope.
And even for BS and RS this is only available for iOS players...Android users can suck their thumb while flooring or changing the wallpaper.