PDA

View Full Version : Watch a video, earn an ali

CharmOfLea
08-18-17, 12:54 PM
Didn't work for me, I got an energy pack. It's not in my inventory though. Where did it go?

Indryia
08-18-17, 01:02 PM
Didn't work for me, I got an energy pack. It's not in my inventory though. Where did it go?

I was wondering the same thing too. Maybe its just 1 energy

kooky panda
08-18-17, 01:08 PM
Flagging over.

PikaSquirrel
08-18-17, 01:13 PM
If you see you earned x Pack Energy, they are directly added to your energy total.

PikaSquirrel
08-18-17, 01:19 PM
If you're seeing the new Free Gift screen, you have a chance of earning 1 of the 3 displayed prizes, you do not receive all of them.

Indryia
08-18-17, 01:33 PM
If you see you earned x Pack Energy, they are directly added to your energy total.

And how many energies does one pack contain ?
I had 2 times that message and maybe I got 1 or 2 energies, I didn't pay attention ...
I guess its like for the old videos ... 1-3 energies. But my first though when I saw that message was that I got a full refill or a crate haha

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-18-17, 01:36 PM
Earn an ALI just from watching a video trailer???!
Is this for real? ...I sure haven't gotten THAT offer before; mine are just for 1gem, 1-3 energies, a flour or a sugar, DANG! lol

Indryia
08-18-17, 01:58 PM

Its a new format, updated 1,2 hours ago I guess.
I had the old format for 1 video, than came back to finish them after a little while, and I got the new ones.
You can win one of the 3 prizes. I got also enchanted beam and block, lumin essence, beam, a tree, and of course the mistery gift

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-18-17, 02:03 PM
Ahh, new format...cool, I'll look for that tomorrow - and I better HAVE IT, dagnabbit! LOL

PikaSquirrel
08-18-17, 02:08 PM
This feature is new with version 2.0 :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-18-17, 02:13 PM
Ohhhh! Thanks for the heads up, didn't realize there was an update in the App Store.
*thumbs up*

ktorewqas
08-18-17, 02:40 PM
I watched few videos, got stone blocks, money, 3 gems, .... And a dragon :D the Ali is rare but I might watch more. Good luck!

meme1098
08-18-17, 02:49 PM
I've watched 4 videos so far & I'm not gonna get any lottery tickets today. All I've gotten all 4 times *drum roll* is 1000 coins. 🙁

Did notice if you close the window & open again, you'll get a different set. I did that a few times til I got the Ali set to show up. And, I got 1000 coins again. 😐

jbfps116
08-18-17, 03:35 PM
have gotten only coins today :(

the chance is probably one in a 1000 to get the best prize

of course remember DO NOT watch videos if you want to have them for free cabbages in the tent!!!

GlvtenFree
08-18-17, 05:25 PM

i won this and did not see any added energy. are there any glitches with this update or am i just dumb?

hagypagy
08-18-17, 09:53 PM
I was offered an expansion permit!!

Of course I didn't get it :(

ipaddolo
08-19-17, 01:35 AM
I got 2 "energy packs" but all what i got was 2 energy added to my total. Either the word "pack" is misleading, either i didnt understand what i actually got, but checked the inventory and no packs whatsoever were found
Please help? what i missed here?

cavegirl1
08-19-17, 02:01 AM
I got 2 "energy packs" but all what i got was 2 energy added to my total. Either the word "pack" is misleading, either i didnt understand what i actually got, but checked the inventory and no packs whatsoever were found
Please help? what i missed here?

You haven't missed anything :) And y, I agree the word pack is somewhat misleading .... You just get the 1 or 2 energy added to your current energy level. So it works the same way as it used to when we got energy from watching videos.

ipaddolo
08-19-17, 06:30 AM
You haven't missed anything :) And y, I agree the word pack is somewhat misleading .... You just get the 1 or 2 energy added to your current energy level. So it works the same way as it used to when we got energy from watching videos.

ahh thank you very much

lonerlexie
08-19-17, 06:42 AM
I play another game with a similar ad format. In that game you never win one of the two items pictured. You always win the mystery prize. However I'm not saying it's not possible to win a great prize. In that other game I have won good prizes.

jbfps116
08-19-17, 01:34 PM
we should have a poll where every time you win a grand prize check it off because I dont' beleive it will be very often. ever since the unicorns came out i have 3 and i check EVERY DAY and have NEVER gotten a gold token yet.

FrostedThings
08-19-17, 01:37 PM
Ummm, is this only for iPhone users? Because in the Google Play store, the last update was in June. :-/

maryamhjm
08-19-17, 02:57 PM

I wish I didn't updated my game than, I do not like this, I only got 1000 coin and a few times 1 energy, now I am not even guaranteed 1 gem a day. I rather have flour than 1000 coins/1 energy.

PrincessCupOButter
08-19-17, 05:26 PM
I wish I didn't updated my game than, I do not like this, I only got 1000 coin and a few times 1 energy, now I am not even guaranteed 1 gem a day. I rather have flour than 1000 coins/1 energy.

Agreed. I used to get 6 videos per day with the following gifts.
1) a gem
2) 3 energy
3) flour
4) 2 energy
5) sugar
6) 1 energy

Today I only got 3 videos.
1) 1000 coins
2) energy "pack" (1 measly energy)
3) 1 gem

I'm grateful for the gem at least, but how on earth can 1 single energy be considered an energy 'pack'? And where are the rest of my videos?

TwinklingSkies
08-19-17, 05:34 PM
I don't like this update. It seems like a way to restrict the gems we would get because we aren't guaranteed a gem a day like we used to.

Castloninian
08-19-17, 06:14 PM
I think I got my usual 8 videos but each time I got the mystery prize - that can't be coincidence? I am not complaining, got 3 gems, 2 energy, a fancy block, mithril and something else.

jackylina29
08-20-17, 05:03 AM
Will this come to android players?

Kastlerama
08-20-17, 05:13 AM
I think I got my usual 8 videos but each time I got the mystery prize - that can't be coincidence? I am not complaining, got 3 gems, 2 energy, a fancy block, mithril and something else.

Usual 8? I always get 6!

Kastlerama
08-20-17, 05:19 AM
If S8 thinks I am going to watch videos for a bunch of coins when I already have 21 million they have another think coming! I used to watch them because what I got in return was useful but now this is like handing me a used kleenex! Please bring back the energy and the worthwhile prizes and get rid of the manipulative "possibilities"!

VersaceMorrow
08-20-17, 07:01 AM
One measly guaranteed gem per day was now too much to give away, after it used to be 7? Sheesh

GlvtenFree
08-20-17, 10:41 AM
i got a popup saying i won the alicorn but it is no where to be found aswell as other random small prizes like i won a brick and a wood beam or whatever and none of these things have showed up in my inventory????

PrincessCupOButter
08-20-17, 11:04 AM
One measly guaranteed gem per day was now too much to give away, after it used to be 7? Sheesh

Apparently that one gem and a few extra energy daily were hurting the game's economy. And obviously, giving me an extra 3 chances to get 1000 coins must be bad too. :( Today I got only 3 videos again and they gave me 1000 coins each. :mad:

I want my videos back. And my flour, sugar, energy and gem too. I won't be watching videos for coins. 3k coins are far too easy to get by just tapping on a building or two, no need to waste my time watching commercials for that.

SpiritWind00
08-20-17, 02:31 PM
i got a popup saying i won the alicorn but it is no where to be found aswell as other random small prizes like i won a brick and a wood beam or whatever and none of these things have showed up in my inventory????
If you get the reward sign that tells you what you've won, then those go to inventory (from Pika page 1). If a force close didn't get them to appear please contact Support.

riverly
08-20-17, 03:12 PM
i got a popup saying i won the alicorn but it is no where to be found aswell as other random small prizes like i won a brick and a wood beam or whatever and none of these things have showed up in my inventory????what you might be talking about is the pop up that says you have a chance! Of winning these prizes. But if you really got an alicorn reward that is awesome, because I think that's a rare hit.

neska04
08-20-17, 04:12 PM
One of the kids' kingdoms got an alicorn; it was in the inventory when we looked.

riverly
08-20-17, 05:11 PM
One of the kids' kingdoms got an alicorn; it was in the inventory when we looked.Good to hear. I was afraid it was really really rare. Hopefully it comes around often.

coolssp
08-20-17, 06:41 PM
Apparently that one gem and a few extra energy daily were hurting the game's economy. And obviously, giving me an extra 3 chances to get 1000 coins must be bad too. :( Today I got only 3 videos again and they gave me 1000 coins each. :mad:

I want my videos back. And my flour, sugar, energy and gem too. I won't be watching videos for coins. 3k coins are far too easy to get by just tapping on a building or two, no need to waste my time watching commercials for that.

Me too ;) I want 1 gem back

federerGOAT
08-20-17, 06:44 PM
Guess I'm in the minority since I like this update.
I don't mind losing the guaranteed daily gem for the long shot of an ali (still managed to get gems, 1 yesterday and 2 today).

Going from 8 gems to 1 gem daily, now that was a great loss. :(

PrincessCupOButter
08-20-17, 08:54 PM
Maybe I'll change my opinion if I ever get anything good......I'll give it a few more days. I liked the last update, since I was not one of the lucky ones that got 8 gems daily....all I ever got was a few energy. So the flour, sugar, and one gem were a step up for me.

I'm very happy to see people are getting the Ali's.....but I won't hold my breath for one, since I can't even seem to get them in the barons tent anymore.

Sorry, I'm just having a little pity party wishing for something other than coins.....I got one gem, and one energy the first day and nothing but coins since. :(

HuckleTown
08-20-17, 09:21 PM
I just did the update. I earned a gem, 1000 coins twice, a wooden beam, an Ali! and a lemon tree.

The lemon tree is NOT in my inventory.

My alicorn is very small, will I need to "raise it" before it gives me a full energy? It has a 22 hr timer.

cavegirl1
08-20-17, 09:28 PM
I just did the update. I earned a gem, 1000 coins twice, a wooden beam, an Ali! and a lemon tree.

The lemon tree is NOT in my inventory.

My alicorn is very small, will I need to "raise it" before it gives me a full energy? It has a 22 hr timer.

Big congrats on the ali! Glad to hear they can be won!

And yes, it sounds like it comes in normal baby form (as they do when crafted) so you have to raise it. I think (?) it takes a week. (Too lazy to check the hub today ...)

cavegirl1
08-20-17, 09:34 PM

Mine luck has been just a bit better than yours as I may have got a couple of beams (which I don't need)

I am going to miss the flour and sugar as I rarely had to make those or grow the crops for them :(

HuckleTown
08-20-17, 09:43 PM
Big congrats on the ali! Glad to hear they can be won!

And yes, it sounds like it comes in normal baby form (as they do when crafted) so you have to raise it. I think (?) it takes a week. (Too lazy to check the hub today ...)

Thanks Cavegirl.

Also after a couple of force closings, my lemon tree arrived.

GlvtenFree
08-20-17, 10:01 PM
what you might be talking about is the pop up that says you have a chance! Of winning these prizes. But if you really got an alicorn reward that is awesome, because I think that's a rare hit.

no, i did indeed win the alicorn and got the popup but it is still not in my inventory and i know spiritwind said to contact support but i have never had positive results from contacting them so i wont even bother. sucks tho.

krystalrose225
08-20-17, 11:17 PM
It also says 1000 coin. You actually get 1 coin. What's the point?

Pinkstar226
08-21-17, 12:23 AM
I just checked the App Store on my phone and it says it automatically updated my game on August 19th, but I haven't received any videos to watch :confused: Currently working on the toadstool event and noticing my flour/bread/breaded fish inventory are all running low and I realized I haven't been offered a video to watch in a while... could be about a week or so. I hope the videos start working for me... I could really use the extra flour I used to get, not to mention the daily gem! Has anyone else experienced a video drought? I'll be really upset if videos are no longer guaranteed everyday :mad:

Edit: I have now submitted a help request to S8, so we'll see what happens

sunnyhook
08-21-17, 01:21 AM
I won the Ali!! and a few other things, but even after force closing they are nowhere to be found. None of the stuff I won is in my inventory. I know the "energy pack" of 1 energy add to your total I won 2 of those and the "1000 coins" would go to my total as well. But I won the Ali and also a royal block that I didn't get :(

SpiritWind00
08-21-17, 02:21 AM
I've reported the prizes not going into inventory. Make sure you take screen shots of the Prize screens just in case...

VersaceMorrow
08-21-17, 02:58 AM

Not to mention you can get way more coins by just saving one video for the next day to double your daily coin award. In fact, each day I wouldn't watch the video for the sugar and single energy reward, because I'm always maxed on sugar. This new random chance video actually used up both remaining videos so I didn't have the double coin option this morning.

PrincessCupOButter
08-21-17, 06:20 AM
Not to mention you can get way more coins by just saving one video for the next day to double your daily coin award. In fact, each day I wouldn't watch the video for the sugar and single energy reward, because I'm always maxed on sugar. This new random chance video actually used up both remaining videos so I didn't have the double coin option this morning.

That is odd. In the past when I haven't viewed all the videos, the remaining ones were still available the next morning. Of course I've been reduced to a max of three per day, so I haven't had any left over since this 'update'.

But it appears as though now if you don't use them, you lose them? I'm trying it a few more days to see if it improves, but so far I'm completely unimpressed. I just don't have good 'random' luck in this game.

sunnyhook
08-21-17, 12:37 PM
For those who said "if you exit, you get new options for rewards." That is true, but it looks like, at least for me, it counts as one of your daily videos. Maybe they just changed that or like I said, maybe that's just me. But I tried that and only got 1 video.

ktorewqas
08-21-17, 05:09 PM
I paid attention to the coins and i actually got 1 coin 😑

Indryia
08-21-17, 05:30 PM
For those who said "if you exit, you get new options for rewards." That is true, but it looks like, at least for me, it counts as one of your daily videos. Maybe they just changed that or like I said, maybe that's just me. But I tried that and only got 1 video.

Maybe you had only one video to watch at that time. You should check later again.
For me worked too, I closed and open many times until I got the alicorn or the expansion permit

Indryia
08-21-17, 05:31 PM
I paid attention to the coins and i actually got 1 coin ��

Hahaha, yes. I did that too and noticed I only got 1 coin

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-21-17, 07:26 PM
I noticed the $1 coin (instead of $1000) yesterday but once I force-closed and went back into the game, the $1000 registered to my bank.

S8 ~ What's up with that? Why do we have to force-close to get our rewards to register right??

Watching a video should pay $10,000, especially when a 2-hr adventure requires $10,000. Otherwise, it's not worth my time, to always get the "mystery" prize, which is usually $1000 or a block/beam.

Why not just say "watch a video for a mystery prize" with the big purple question mark from the get-go & do away with the teaser pix altogether.

PS. Like PrincessCup, I also got downgraded...6 videos yesterday & 3 today.
WHAT is the rhyme or reason to this new format? Why were 3 videos taken away from me today?

zyzybba
08-21-17, 07:56 PM
I've mostly gotten the $1,000 prize, but have never checked to see if it was actually added to my total. Today I got 4 energy boxes, and because I was out of energy I checked both my inventory and my energy total and got nothing! Support said it was added to my energy total, but I started the videos with zero energy and had 2 energy when I finished. Does that mean I got half an energy for each video? Before the update, I never got daily videos. I would get them maybe 2 or 3 times a week and the number of videos would vary so it was nothing I ever counted on, but the extra gems and energy were always a nice gift. Not really loving these new prizes:( I did get a golden egg, but I have tons of them already

ShibuyaCloth
08-22-17, 01:12 PM
I generally got the mystery pack (1000 coins), but today the mystery pack contained a.... expansion permit! So once in awhile it is a good drop. But overall I prefer the old way as I got more usefully stuff.

jbfps116
08-22-17, 01:48 PM
I ONLY will watch videos if they have an ali or expansion permit. If I get at least one of those every month or two I won't complain lol.
have gotten no good prized yet, but then again i have NOT got any gold tokens from THREE unicorns daily collected.

federerGOAT
08-22-17, 02:52 PM
For those that managed to get the ali, was the ali one of the revealed prizes or was it from the mystery box?

PikaSquirrel
08-22-17, 05:04 PM
If even after force closing you don't get your gift, please send a screenshot of the screen showing you won the prize and submit a ticket to support so they can take a look.

newzealander
08-22-17, 05:43 PM
Has anyone else only been receiving the 1000 coins? That's all I have received, and just wondered if it's maybe bad luck, or if it's just that everything else is extremely rare. Bring back the guaranteed gem, I say!

SpiritWind00
08-22-17, 07:59 PM
I didn't the first time (only watched on 2 days so far...), but the next day I got coins. I'll put together a replacement section in the Hub with the info I have on this so far (when I can!). I didn't watch my screen to see what my total was before and after, so I'm just hoping it turned up... same with the other prizes I received like stone blocks or beams etc.

GlvtenFree
08-23-17, 12:31 AM
If even after force closing you don't get your gift, please send a screenshot of the screen showing you won the prize and submit a ticket to support so they can take a look.

this doesn't help those of us who have already lost out on good prizes not knowing we should screenshot the msg saying we won certain prizes when their are errors in the game we dont know about.

Aerwertha
08-23-17, 02:02 AM
I also like the update very much. Until now 3 gems a day and a dragon next to some other stuff and coins.

freddy1343
08-23-17, 03:17 PM
I also like the update very much. Until now 3 gems a day and a dragon next to some other stuff and coins.

Not a fan. Received a stone block and a wooden beam. Previously received useful items: flour, sugar, gems, and energy. Don't need blocks or beams!

comeseecomesah
08-23-17, 05:15 PM
I never get videos for anything! Did for a little while in Baron's Tent but no longer! ...Thing is I am an inferior insignificant player after all so why should I get them?? I'm Android yep!!!
Will we ever be totally equal??
We have events at last and would like the videos too! A chance at an Ali (winning it would be better lol) seeing as we couldn't do the love shack event to craft Ali's....big SIGHHHHHH

PrincessCupOButter
08-23-17, 06:18 PM
Wow! I hit the jackpot today! A fancy beam and 2 energy "packs" totaling a whopping 2 whole energy!! Woohoo! NOT!

Please read the above with heavy the sarcasm that is intended.

I feel for the players who never got videos to begin with, but it seems now we're all on an equal playing field. I'd rather have never had them with the good drops, because then I wouldn't be so disappointed and frustrated by the lousy drops now. And to add insult, when I had better drops I also had more videos. Three per day is pretty stingy considering they give 1 energy each.

I have about decided to just ignore them. Unfortunately, S8 is even making that impossible, due to the "win an awesome prize-free gift" pop-ups that also never used to happen with videos. :mad:

Obviously, I don't expect to actually win an alicorn, (that kind of luck doesn't exist for me....although I'd love to be proven wrong!) but what about all the other stuff pictured? Things like gold nuggets apples eggs, trees, sheep, royal blocks and beams? Or how about maybe having an actual energy pack as a prize? Preferably in a storable crate. But even just adding several to our energy like the 6! total I used to get from watching ads would work. One energy, 1k coins (don't know if they show up or not because I always forget to look before watching) and fancy beams and blocks are NOT amazing prizes.

Phaedrakiki
08-24-17, 05:46 AM
Has anyone else only been receiving the 1000 coins? That's all I have received, and just wondered if it's maybe bad luck, or if it's just that everything else is extremely rare. Bring back the guaranteed gem, I say!

Same here! That's all I've received--1000 coins each time over the last few days. I wish I hadn't updated! I really loved the 1 "guaranteed" gem & the energy, not to mention getting a flour & sugar each day. I certainly have no use for coins, as I've been playing forever. I'm very disappointed, and probably won't bother watching the videos very often--if at all!

Irma_Isle
08-24-17, 09:09 AM
I never get videos for anything! Did for a little while in Baron's Tent but no longer! ...Thing is I am an inferior insignificant player after all so why should I get them?? I'm Android yep!!!
Will we ever be totally equal??
We have events at last and would like the videos too! A chance at an Ali (winning it would be better lol) seeing as we couldn't do the love shack event to craft Ali's....big SIGHHHHHH

Same with me. I usually get free 1 Gems every day. But now since some update months ago, it missing.

sweerfarmer
08-24-17, 12:10 PM
Never got the desired prize, always got the mystry prize including coins or 1 energy, so lousy, before was better, not liking the new style

coccochin
08-24-17, 12:49 PM
I got an Ali today

comeseecomesah
08-24-17, 02:48 PM
Same with me. I usually get free 1 Gems every day. But now since some update months ago, it missing.

Even tho I get no videos at all (because I'm Android I presume) and would welcome being able to win anything it's not nice for s8 to take away from you a gem per day...ONE GEM come on s8...really??

newzealander
08-24-17, 10:26 PM
My luck has gone from bad (1000 coins every time) to worse. I just got this three times in a row. No, I am not maxed on the prizes on offer.

Chaotarch
08-24-17, 11:04 PM
i am confused too:rolleyes:
if i didnt get 1000 coins, i got something that wasnt offered...:eek:
or that means i allways, since the new feature was placed, got the mystery box?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

btw, the "best" item i got, was an orange tree...

netwiz3
08-25-17, 05:18 AM
My luck has gone from bad (1000 coins every time) to worse. I just got this three times in a row. No, I am not maxed on the prizes on offer.
Worse?! You got three of the rarest item in all of the virtual world... You got 3 nulls. :p

HuckleTown
08-25-17, 06:52 AM
The 1000 coin prize is definitely only awarding 1 coin. It just happened to me 3 times in a row. I went fro 504,899 to 504,902 coins.

Indryia
08-25-17, 09:10 AM
The 1000 coin prize is definitely only awarding 1 coin. It just happened to me 3 times in a row. I went fro 504,899 to 504,902 coins.

After force close you are credited with 1000 coins.

zaccy678
08-25-17, 02:07 PM
Getting pretty cranky with all these 1000 coin rewards.

Not only is 1000 coins no 'mystery', but it's false advertising, luring people to watch the videos with the promise of prizes that you never get!

I want back those 90 seconds of my life thanks.

cavegirl1
08-25-17, 06:16 PM

Yep, happened to me too after I had watched an initial 3. I think (?) there is a glitch that it somehow let me watch more videos but knew I had already got 3 prizes ( well, if you can call them that ...)

hagypagy
08-25-17, 09:33 PM
My videos have completely disappeared for a few days now :(

Not enjoying this new way at all!
Much preferred 1gem, 6energy, 1flour and 1sugar per day.

federerGOAT
08-25-17, 10:12 PM

Got this as well, twice today.
Also got a golden nugget that never turned up.
At least the gem one was added to the total correctly.

As I said previously, I don't mind this update as I seem to stll get the gem/s everyday.
Shame the whole thing is a bit glitchy, and the videos seem to disappear and reappear randomly.

sweerfarmer
08-26-17, 12:20 PM
Videos are not working, always failed to watch, try again msg....seriously not liking it

VersaceMorrow
08-26-17, 04:45 PM
If you have another device that you haven't upgraded the game on, it will give you the old prizes for videos....one gem, 3 energy, one flour, 2 energy, etc. I've been playing on my iPad once in the morning so I can still get the daily gem.

nessa005
08-27-17, 03:57 AM
I've been carefully watching my coin count when I watch a video. The last 3 videos I should have received 3000 coins...I got THREE! Something is very wrong here.

parlski
08-27-17, 04:30 AM
I've stopped watching the videos as they always give rubbish prizes for me.
I don't bother with the evlen trade anymore, either. give 43 gold nuggets, get... 8 bronze runes.

VersaceMorrow
08-27-17, 04:42 AM
I've stopped watching the videos as they always give rubbish prizes for me.
I don't bother with the evlen trade anymore, either. give 43 gold nuggets, get... 8 bronze runes.

I only do the occasional trade when I'm maxed or nearly maxed on everything they're asking for. And I won't give up rare items or prepared dishes....I refuse to cook for elves lol

cavegirl1
08-27-17, 05:04 AM
I've been carefully watching my coin count when I watch a video. The last 3 videos I should have received 3000 coins...I got THREE! Something is very wrong here.

S8 have said to restart our games when this happens, and then you should get the 3000 coins.

katbtodd
08-27-17, 05:38 AM
It said I won an orange tree it was not in my inventory

Update .. I forced close and looked again,it was there

Stymie52
08-27-17, 06:46 AM

After reading this thread on the forum, I watched my coin count as well. I had this happen to me 3 times this morning. I also should have received 3000 coins, but also got 3. This probably has happened before too. S8, we need a fix, please.

Stymie52
08-27-17, 06:56 AM
After reading this thread on the forum, I watched my coin count as well. I had this happen to me 3 times this morning. I also should have received 3000 coins, but also got 3. This probably has happened before too. S8, we need a fix, please.

Force closed, and my money was there!

tadertottootie
08-27-17, 03:07 PM
Anyone actually got a real prize besides one energy or coins? I prefer the old way because at least I got a gem. I never win anything but coins or energy.

castlelindy
08-28-17, 03:27 AM
I have seen at least three people ask if ANDROID players were going to get this but all I hear are crickets!!!!!! How about an answer. I have spent so much money on this game and don't get the good stuff. Would of died for the love shack. Haven't had videos for MONTHS.

Indryia
08-28-17, 05:45 AM
Anyone actually got a real prize besides one energy or coins? I prefer the old way because at least I got a gem. I never win anything but coins or energy.

Besides energy and coins of course, I am getting 1-2 gems every day so far.
I got 1 golden nugget and some beams and stones.

PikaSquirrel
08-28-17, 02:48 PM
We're aware of the issue where you only see an increase of 1 Coin at first, but once you force close you'll see your 1000 Coins. We can't speculate when this update will be available for Android devices, but the team is aware of your interest in the feature. :)

maryamhjm
08-28-17, 05:01 PM
I got an Ali today

Did you won the Ali as mystery price or was it one of the prizes shown? I ask because untill now I have never won any of the pictures shown only the mystery price(unless one of the prizes shown was 1000 coins)

karak71
08-28-17, 09:13 PM
have gotten only coins today :(

the chance is probably one in a 1000 to get the best prize

of course remember DO NOT watch videos if you want to have them for free cabbages in the tent!!!

I had no idea! :eek:

ladyperidot
08-29-17, 07:34 AM
Besides energy and coins of course, I am getting 1-2 gems every day so far.
I got 1 golden nugget and some beams and stones.

I've gotten some gems, a trade ticket and an orange tree along with the coins and energy. Still hoping for an ali

sweerfarmer
08-29-17, 07:41 AM
Watched three videos stright ang earned 1000 coins every time but only 3 coins were added, S8 what are you waiting for? Y are not u fixing it.

PrincessCupOButter
08-29-17, 01:08 PM
Well, I'm halfway there.....back up to six videos per day. Thanks for that at least. Now to work on the quality of the prizes.....

Yesterday I did get two gems. But I also got 4000 coins. 4 for watching and 3996 after force closing. (Seriously? That is a mere pittance considering how much the newer updates are costing coin-wise.) But hey, at least it wasn't a single energy "pack"!

Honestly though, I am happy to have the three videos back. Not sure I'll be watching daily anymore, but at least I get a few extra chances to maybe get a great prize when I do watch.

neska04
08-29-17, 05:39 PM
One of our kingdoms got nothing, twice in a row. The screen message was something like 'success! You got 0 (null)'.

Stopped watching videos after that, and I did take a screen cap.

HuckleTown
08-30-17, 10:29 AM
I've been paying close attention: my last 15 videos, I've received the mystery prize.

hkcorrigan
08-30-17, 06:59 PM
For all the doubters out there, keep trying. I watch the videos, even force closing the app when the video hangs (black screen), and I almost always get the mystery gift. Coins, beams, blocks, gems, the energy "pack", and this morning... an alicorn! 😁

puzzlecatz
08-30-17, 08:24 PM
Maybe I'll change my opinion if I ever get anything good......I'll give it a few more days. I liked the last update, since I was not one of the lucky ones that got 8 gems daily....all I ever got was a few energy. So the flour, sugar, and one gem were a step up for me.

I'm very happy to see people are getting the Ali's.....but I won't hold my breath for one, since I can't even seem to get them in the barons tent anymore.

Sorry, I'm just having a little pity party wishing for something other than coins.....I got one gem, and one energy the first day and nothing but coins since. :(

When did the update with 8 gems a day ever happen? I never got that one

maz3girl
08-31-17, 08:55 AM
Every time I get the Earn and Ali specifically, the video errors out and I miss my chance :mad:

ktorewqas
08-31-17, 08:58 AM
For all the doubters out there, keep trying. I watch the videos, even force closing the app when the video hangs (black screen), and I almost always get the mystery gift. Coins, beams, blocks, gems, the energy "pack", and this morning... an alicorn! ��
Is the Ali a mystery gift? Congrats !

maryamhjm
08-31-17, 10:29 AM
For all the doubters out there, keep trying. I watch the videos, even force closing the app when the video hangs (black screen), and I almost always get the mystery gift. Coins, beams, blocks, gems, the energy "pack", and this morning... an alicorn! ��

Did you won the Alicorn as a mystery gift of was it one of the prizes pictured? I ask because until now I have only won prizes not pictured so mystery prize.

Indryia
08-31-17, 11:09 AM
Did you won the Alicorn as a mystery gift of was it one of the prizes pictured? I ask because until now I have only won prizes not pictured so mystery prize.

I got an expansion permit today and it was pictured.
I got few times beam or blocks, but honestly I didn't pay attention if they were pictured. I only play the video when I have an ali or an expansion permit, so I was focus on those images.

But it seems that a miracle is possible haha

PrincessCupOButter
08-31-17, 11:36 AM
When did the update with 8 gems a day ever happen? I never got that one

I have no idea. A player posted earlier in this thread that they used to get 8 gems per day. I remember when people used to get either gems or energy. I was on the energy only list until the previous update with one gem and flour, sugar etc.

meme1098
08-31-17, 02:25 PM
I have no idea. A player posted earlier in this thread that they used to get 8 gems per day. I remember when people used to get either gems or energy. I was on the energy only list until the previous update with one gem and flour, sugar etc.

Maybe they're getting the 8 gems from an adventure? I know the Desert Sands has a chance to drop 8 but for me it's usually 4 gems.

CathyDucky
08-31-17, 02:46 PM
I am on Android and was last auto updated in Jun 17. I was not offered to watch videos for past months. What do i need to do to get the video?

tartarosfalling
08-31-17, 03:05 PM
I'm also on android and haven't had videos for months and months and my app is fully upgraded. The only way for me to get any videos at all (and it's the old gem, 3 energy, wheat, 2 energy, sugar, 1 energy) is to open Castle Story Winter which is very out of date and can't display all of my stuff properly.

:/

Andro45
08-31-17, 03:06 PM
I have seen at least three people ask if ANDROID players were going to get this but all I hear are crickets!!!!!! How about an answer. I have spent so much money on this game and don't get the good stuff. Would of died for the love shack. Haven't had videos for MONTHS.

We're aware of the issue where you only see an increase of 1 Coin at first, but once you force close you'll see your 1000 Coins. We can't speculate when this update will be available for Android devices, but the team is aware of your interest in the feature. :)

That's why I still have Castle story Winter on my devices. Haven't seen any video's since about januari on the newest versions. I'm on 1.9.X now.

Indryia
08-31-17, 04:12 PM
iPhone 8 will be released soon :p:p:p

nessa005
09-01-17, 12:30 PM
Watched three videos stright ang earned 1000 coins every time but only 3 coins were added, S8 what are you waiting for? Y are not u fixing it.

Any update on S8 fixing this? It's really frustrating to have to close each time you get 1000 coins.

SpiritWind00
09-02-17, 01:06 AM
Any update on S8 fixing this? It's really frustrating to have to close each time you get 1000 coins.
I'm sure they'll let us know when it is.... It must not be an easy fix or it would have been done already. You should force close your app after finishing playing everytime anyway. Plus it's the weekend now.

Irma_Isle
09-02-17, 02:10 AM
That's why I'm still have Castle story Winter on my devices. Haven't seen any video's since about januari on the newest versions. I'm on 1.9.X now.

Did you still get the offer to download other s8 game for gems?

VersaceMorrow
09-02-17, 05:06 AM

When I first started playing in early 2016, I'd get 7 or 8 videos per day for one gem each. That was also when I'd get 15 gems for loading another s8 game and additional gems for reaching different levels in the newly loaded game.

eam13
09-02-17, 06:57 AM
Holy Crow, this feature is such a joke! Just watched six videos (I have no idea how so many) with prizes offered as alicorns, expansion permits, trees, awesome stuff! I got coins. That's it. And one energy. What's even the point of advertising the prizes when you're only going to get a bunch of useless junk you seriously don't need chucked at you instead?!

bobbyrae
09-02-17, 09:25 AM
One of the kids' kingdoms got an alicorn; it was in the inventory when we looked.

I got one too. Wasn't paying attention so didn't realize that's what I had won. It wasn't until I was checking my inventory that I noticed it there.

fesxdgdgsgfb
09-10-17, 08:09 PM
They don't seem to have fixed the coin problem. Still states I've won 1000 coins but still only receiving one. Doesn't matter, but for the truth in advertising, because I only watch in the hopes of an alicorn or expansion ticket. Inevitably get one coin.

confuzzled88
09-12-17, 09:55 AM
how do i update i have version 1.9

Indryia
09-12-17, 11:02 AM
how do i update i have version 1.9

Through App Store or Play Store or whatever the name is on Android.
If you cant see it on Upgrade page, just search for it on App Store

jackylina29
09-13-17, 10:05 AM
I am on android version 1.9.0.1g updated jun 9 is there a newer version for android cause I've never been offered videos for this game...dragon story and fantasy story when I played but have gotten bored with those games...can I play on two versions like the one I'm on and winter?

Indryia
09-13-17, 10:35 AM
I am on android version 1.9.0.1g updated jun 9 is there a newer version for android cause I've never been offered videos for this game...dragon story and fantasy story when I played but have gotten bored with those games...can I play on two versions like the one I'm on and winter?

I think this new format of videos are not yet available for Android.
Someone mentioned few pages before. I hope I am not wrong.

jackylina29
09-13-17, 10:42 AM
I thought I read somewhere android users used to get videos but since an update they don't work and I saw someone had a version 1.9.x and didn't know if it was a more updated version I wasn't seeing or maybe its an iPod version...just wanted to make sure I was using most updated version since last upgrade was in june

janddolphins
09-13-17, 05:44 PM
I also was suspicious and figured with my luck that Ali would just hang over me, but I won him a couple days ago and today he finally grew up! I had not seen this post so I posted in woohoo when I got him (seemed appropriate lol) and I saw someone asking, he was a mystery prize, I've never actually had an alicorn as one of my three pictures.

Overall I'm on the team that enjoys the improvement. Yes half the week I get coins and things that are worthless, but for those days I get 3 gems instead of one and my weekly count is over 7, that alone making this a better deal, I also get unique prizes that are really good including gold items and other items that hold value, so to me they balance the coins and wooden beam

Indryia
09-14-17, 05:38 AM
I got a dragon today. And it was a mystery prize.
I am trying to keep it as a baby, goes well with the rest of the cubs.

One thing certain 100% with this game is that it teaches us the patience. Better than a Shaolin monk lol

maryamhjm
09-14-17, 10:45 AM
I got a dragon today. And it was a mystery prize.
I am trying to keep it as a baby, goes well with the rest of the cubs.

One thing certain 100% with this game is that it teaches us the patience. Better than a Shaolin monk lol

I got a dragon too today, what are the drops?

Indryia
09-14-17, 10:59 AM
I got a dragon too today, what are the drops?

The dragon can drop scales, coal, longswords, gems etc. I am not sure, I have on board only special dragons.

fhyffddh
09-14-17, 07:22 PM
One of my videos today awarded an "Orange Tree" and then when I went to my inventory, it's not there. I might have clicked the "X" instead of "Continue" on that pop up but I thought that didn't matter? Has anyone else not gotten the item they were supposed to get?

Indryia
09-14-17, 07:44 PM
One of my videos today awarded an "Orange Tree" and then when I went to my inventory, it's not there. I might have clicked the "X" instead of "Continue" on that pop up but I thought that didn't matter? Has anyone else not gotten the item they were supposed to get?

Try a force close, and check your inventory under Decorations tab.

fhyffddh
09-14-17, 09:34 PM
Try a force close, and check your inventory under Decorations tab.

Got it - thanks!

Indryia
09-15-17, 04:46 AM
I got another dragon. Even if I don't need it, still better than 1 energy lol

fhyffddh , no problem

Castloninian
09-15-17, 09:00 AM
Hmm, I haven't had the option to watch videos for gifts for a while now, I think. Has anyone else had this problem? Can't see a new update (I did update recently to get the new way they do videos) so no idea... bit disappointing as I liked the chance of something good.

Indryia
09-15-17, 10:51 AM
Hmm, I haven't had the option to watch videos for gifts for a while now, I think. Has anyone else had this problem? Can't see a new update (I did update recently to get the new way they do videos) so no idea... bit disappointing as I liked the chance of something good.

Are you on Android ?
If I am not wrong, this new video format is not yet available on Android.

Castloninian
09-15-17, 09:59 PM
Are you on Android ?
If I am not wrong, this new video format is not yet available on Android.

No, I play on the iPad and I had the new videos for a week, few weeks? Got a dragon and orange tree but it seems to have stopped altogether now. Maybe I will try restarting the ipad or reinstalling CS to see if that helps.

Indryia
09-16-17, 05:10 AM
No, I play on the iPad and I had the new videos for a week, few weeks? Got a dragon and orange tree but it seems to have stopped altogether now. Maybe I will try restarting the ipad or reinstalling CS to see if that helps.

Oh, I see.
Well, let us know if this will work.

rembetiko
09-16-17, 12:44 PM
I always just get the low-end prize, either 1 piece of energy (aka "pack of energy"), 1000 coins (would have needed that on level 1-30, not at level 50), stone block, wood. And sometimes 1 gem ... the old prizes for watching a video were of better use for me :-/ Now I see that I might get alicorns, dragons, trees and am very disappointed after watching those videos and receiving none of those. Also, sometimes the videos don't finish but close the game. I think it happens if the video is meant for iphone format and I get it on my iPad for watching.

geordieprogman
09-16-17, 12:57 PM
1,000 coins x4
Energy x1
Wooden beam x1

What a waste of time!

HuckleTown
09-16-17, 02:38 PM
I always get the "mystery" which is no mystery: usually coins

My first day of the new video awards I did receive an Ali but nothing good since.

bobbyrae
09-16-17, 02:44 PM
I always get the "mystery" which is no mystery: usually coins

My first day of the new video awards I did receive an Ali but nothing good since.
Same here...got an alicorn and a fancy beam and gems and coins...

Castloninian
09-17-17, 12:11 PM
Oh, I see.
Well, let us know if this will work.

Reinstalled CS, restarted ipad but still no videos. Oh well, guess it saves me some time :).

Castloninian
09-17-17, 10:53 PM
Oh the power of the post: videos were back this morning.

Indryia
09-18-17, 06:07 AM
Oh the power of the post: videos were back this morning.

I should complain more the haha

Den8137259
09-18-17, 06:40 AM
★ I'm always getting miscellaneous gifts like lil energy and coins ★ nothing from what's being advertised, as listed ★ :|

jimmyfantasyworld
09-19-17, 08:16 AM

Hi,

I have the same issue. I watched the videos and was awarded an Ali earlier last week. The next day, the number of videos became lesser and the following day, even lesser. Then since last Fri, my videos were totally gone. I have had no videos to watch for several days now.

I hope my videos will come back by posting it here, just like what happened to you. lol

Castloninian
09-19-17, 09:19 AM
Hi,

I have the same issue. I watched the videos and was awarded an Ali earlier last week. The next day, the number of videos became lesser and the following day, even lesser. Then since last Fri, my videos were totally gone. I have had no videos to watch for several days now.

I hope my videos will come back by posting it here, just like what happened to you. lol
Ah but at least you got an ali before it disappeared. I restarted the ipad, and reinstalled CS and not sure if either of that brought it back, but it is worth a try.

jimmyfantasyworld
09-19-17, 10:02 AM
Ah but at least you got an ali before it disappeared. I restarted the ipad, and reinstalled CS and not sure if either of that brought it back, but it is worth a try.

Didn't play this game for months and came back playing just before the last Monster hunt. Had been watching videos since then and never expected I could really get an Ali out of it. But the Ali is the only notable prize, the rest were all coins, gems, energies and beams, etc.

I read you restarted your Ipad and reinstalled the game, but the videos didn't come back initially. So I tend to believe the magic power lies with posting it here. Haha. Let's see whether it will happen. :p

slinksy
09-22-17, 12:43 PM
Has the videos been removed?

SpiritWind00
09-22-17, 03:17 PM
Just a quick note... not all players have the video option. It's random and offered to players on and off. Not having videos on iOS is not a glitch. This is the same across games. Hope that helps... :)

maryamhjm
09-22-17, 04:43 PM
I won a Apple tree today, very happy as I didn't had one. Still hoping for an Alicorn though

ShibuyaCloth
09-26-17, 02:23 PM
Today I got a new item, so unique that S8 still need to design it:
The fun part is, the avatar seems to love it!

bobbyrae
09-26-17, 02:51 PM
Today I got a new item, so unique that S8 still need to design it:
The fun part is, the avatar seems to love it!
Oh wow! Awesome!!!! Great job ShibuyaCloth! Hope you show a picture of how and where you placed it in your Kingdom! :)

ShibuyaCloth
09-26-17, 03:10 PM
Oh wow! Awesome!!!! Great job ShibuyaCloth! Hope you show a picture of how and where you placed it in your Kingdom! :)

Of course, it is a bit tricky to show under the right angle. So I highlighted it with a path worth the investment!

SpiritWind00
09-26-17, 03:16 PM
I think you've captured it perfectly! And such detail! Lol!

dragonplayer2013
09-30-17, 12:16 PM

I've been winning the "prize" of 1000 coins but only get 1 coin in my bank. If I had to guess how many times I've won the coins, I've probably lost about 10,000 or more coins total.

SpiritWind00
09-30-17, 11:01 PM
I've been winning the "prize" of 1000 coins but only get 1 coin in my bank. If I had to guess how many times I've won the coins, I've probably lost about 10,000 or more coins total.
You haven't actually lost any money. As soon as you either force close your game and reopen, or the next time the loading screen is triggered, the other 999 is added to your total. It's a known issue that will be fixed in some future app update. Hope that helps. :)

Anaboe
10-03-17, 11:56 PM
Updated yesterday (yeah, I know, I'm slow), so I lost the guaranteed video-wachting-stuff.

I got 2 gems, and 4,000 lousy coins.

If I remember correctly, everybody is keep telling again and again how they hate random drops. So it makes perfectly sense that Storm8 replaces the guaranteed drops for random drops. I think.

In what reality does anyone think this is a good change?

MoonVillage3
10-04-17, 04:33 AM
have never seen guaranteed drops from the videos.. always random.
before it was random between flour, sugar, gem, energy. not always you got the combination and could be lots of a kind and videos were more.. maybe 7.
now it's still random.. only a wider choice of drops, with lots of cheap stuff and who's lucky an alicorn. I prefer it this way.. it makes me dream of receiving an ali drop one day.. but I'm sad when a cheap stone block drops and angry when turns are 'done' after 3 videos!

scavaig
10-04-17, 12:25 PM
have never seen guaranteed drops from the videos.. always random.
before it was random between flour, sugar, gem, energy. not always you got the combination and could be lots of a kind and videos were more.. maybe 7.
now it's still random.. only a wider choice of drops, with lots of cheap stuff and who's lucky an alicorn. I prefer it this way.. it makes me dream of receiving an ali drop one day.. but I'm sad when a cheap stone block drops and angry when turns are 'done' after 3 videos!

Oh that's odd. I always got a gem for the first, energy for the second (3) and flour for the third. I always knew what I would get. And always only 3 videos.

That's the first 3 items of what pcob says she always got in post 24 - but I only ever got 3 videos

MoonVillage3
10-04-17, 10:14 PM
Oh that's odd. I always got a gem for the first, energy for the second (3) and flour for the third. I always knew what I would get. And always only 3 videos.

That's the first 3 items of what pcob says she always got in post 24 - but I only ever got 3 videos

I definitely got more videos.. seems so strange now I only have 3.. but I'm satisfied anyway.
It was usually 5/7 videos.. thus more drops, but always within the choice of the 3 drops, a combination of any.. and lots of flour.
When in the Baron's Tent I didn't collect my cabbages from the Huts before, and finished my rotten cabbages.. I got viewing of more videos, once up to 14.. this I recall was for a Skilicorn and was able to get it without additional spending. I did post on forum at that time.
The videos did not differ much within the projections.. they were usually a repeat of the usual offers. The last month or so the videos were not able to complete anymore and seldom I could finish the offers and drops.. the 'fix' was welcome.

hagypagy
10-05-17, 05:51 AM
I just got an alicorn!!

ladyperidot
10-05-17, 09:45 AM
I just got an alicorn!!

Woohoo!!!

meme1098
10-05-17, 10:53 AM
I just got an alicorn!!

Yay! Congrats! I have never gotten any of the pictured items. It's always been a mystery prize.

Anaboe
10-05-17, 11:46 AM

Same for me, but I got 6 videos: 1 gem, 3 energy, 1 flour, 2 energy, 1 sugar, 1 energy.

Score so far:
6x 1,000 coins
2x 1 energy (really???)
1x stone block (thnx, I guess?)
3x 1 gem
None of those were displayed at the time I got them.

So, the gems is an improvement, but I doubt it will stay that way...

Tamochan
10-27-17, 01:35 AM
The popup that offers two items and a question mark if you watch a video..... no matter how many times I play it I have never got anything other than 1000 coins, presumably the thing under the question mark.
so...
is this just my bad luck or is it a bug?

meme1098
10-27-17, 06:29 AM
The popup that offers two items and a question mark if you watch a video..... no matter how many times I play it I have never got anything other than 1000 coins, presumably the thing under the question mark.
so...
is this just my bad luck or is it a bug?

I have never gotten any of the pictured prizes either. But the mystery prize for me has dropped some things other than coins....1 energy(that's a laugh), a gem ( very, very rarely), a royal beam to name a few I can remember.

kattkrazie
10-27-17, 11:55 AM
I got an alicorn this morning from the ads. So I can confirm that you will get your Ali even if you are maxed on them, which I am. It was not pictured so was definitely the mystery prize. I would say it's worth the effort to play the ads. :D

fifi63
10-29-17, 08:36 AM
Any one know why I never get my 1000 coins when watch videos? Does this happen to Any one else 🤔

MoonVillage3
10-29-17, 09:33 AM
Any one know why I never get my 1000 coins when watch videos? Does this happen to Any one else ��
in thread "watch a video, earn an ali" post #158.. you'll see explanation given by our mod SW.
you can find the title on the general page of all threads

storiadelcastello
10-29-17, 12:39 PM
Any one know why I never get my 1000 coins when watch videos? Does this happen to Any one else 樂

I mostly get coins, which I don?t really need and never get the prizes shown. Plus I realized I have lost about 120 gems today. On what I don’t know. Really really annoyed!!!!
Gave up on the ghost ages ago. The random drops were too annoying. Got a couple of the pets which are cute but don’t drop anything useful. Will have the tomb completed by tomorrow at the latest. But not super excited. The prizes used to be awesome. Now the only awesome thing about this game is the great people on the forum

fifi63
10-29-17, 01:06 PM
Don?t understand that explanation 🤔 get gems get beams everything else but don?t get coins???

kattkrazie
10-29-17, 01:27 PM
Don?t understand that explanation �� get gems get beams everything else but don?t get coins???

I think Moon meant post #157 instead of #158. SW posted that you have to force close the game. When you reopen it, you'll get your coins. This will probably get moved to the correct thread.

SpiritWind00
10-29-17, 01:52 PM
:) previous 5 posts moved out of the event thread to this thread.

MoonVillage3
10-30-17, 10:42 AM
I think Moon meant post #157 instead of #158. SW posted that you have to force close the game. When you reopen it, you'll get your coins. This will probably get moved to the correct thread.
thanks Katt.. it's 157.. did typo! but think the understanding is a language problem.. so here's easy answer version:

Any one know why I never get my 1000 coins when watch videos? Does this happen to Any one else 🤔

Don?t understand that explanation 🤔 get gems get beams everything else but don?t get coins???

I explain again:
You get 1000 coins when you turn on your game again :)

comeseecomesah
10-30-17, 08:13 PM
Any word yet on Androids getting videos?? Pretty beautiful gorgeous please....

HuckleTown
11-02-17, 03:22 PM
Any word yet on Androids getting videos?? Pretty beautiful gorgeous please....

It's just a big disappointment:
Offered mithril, alicorn or ?

Got: stone block

SpiritWind00
11-02-17, 03:41 PM
my routine lately has been a stone block or wood beam, 1 energy, 1000 coin, 1 gem, more coin. Like you, I'm holding out for that alicorn! :)

izzyiza
11-03-17, 03:57 PM
I was lucky enough to get two alicorns from the videos and an expansion permit. Sadly, no videos in the last two days or so ;(

clarontinalisa
11-09-17, 07:16 AM
I can't believe it. The first time I win anything other than energy, coins, a gem or blocks. I win an orange tree. So pleased but then where is it? Not in my inventory, so do we ever actually get the items we win? Very disappointed. Never won any of the animals never mind an alicorn, but if they don't go in inventory then I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Not happy

clarontinalisa
11-09-17, 07:19 AM
I can't believe it. The first time I win anything other than energy, coins, a gem or blocks. I win an orange tree. So pleased but then where is it? Not in my inventory, so do we ever actually get the items we win? Very disappointed. Never won any of the animals never mind an alicorn, but if they don't go in inventory then I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Not happy

I forced closed and when I reopened it was in my inventory. Happier now!

rheina
11-10-17, 04:20 AM
Is this feature available for Android version, cause I don't see it in my game? There was such video watching before, but it disappeared while ago

SpiritWind00
11-10-17, 04:25 AM
Is this feature available for Android version, cause I don't see it in my game? There was such video watching before, but it disappeared while ago
No, sorry... here is the advise from S8 posted in this thread.