PDA

View Full Version : World Event : Cosmic Nature **NEW POLL ADDED**

Clark_Wayne
08-18-17, 11:44 AM
TIPS :
- Moon Drops from breeding are x2
- you get Moon Drops from the Iron Age dragon tournament
- you get 250 Moon Drops from hatching Twilight Rose dragon (incubation time : 12h, NON trade-able)
- you get 250 Moon Drops from raising Twilight Rose to level 10
- combo for Twilight Rose : BlackDiamond-Lotus, PrimeEternal-Lotus

1st individual prize : 100 Moon Drops - Dawn Medallion drops 10 Moon Drops every 4h
2nd individual prize : 500 Moon Drops - Moonrise lantern (deco)
3rd individual prize : 1000 Moon Drops - Moonrise stone (deco)
4th individual prize : 1800 Moon Drops - Radiant dragon
5th individual prize : 3800 Moon Drops - Moonrise dragon

community prizes available at 2200 Moon Drops :
1st community prize : 12.800.000 Moon Drops - Twilight Stone (deco)
2nd community prize : 40.000.000 Moon Drops - 15000 apples
last community prize : 80.000.000 Moon drops - 15 Bingo Tickets

Dawn Medallion

Twilight Rose egg
NON trade-able

Radiant egg

Moonrise egg

Twilight Rose Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Purple, Blue
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 700 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 375 exp pts.
This dragon is only acquired by breeding. Hatching one gets 250 moondrops, getting it to level 10 will net 250 moondrops.

Radiant Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Cosmic, White, Yellow
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 exp pts
Requires 1800 moondrops

Moonrise Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Cosmic, Champion, White
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, Champion Ruins, White Meadow
Buying Price: 1,700 Gold
Incubation: 23 hours
Requires 3800 moondrops

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37825

joelynjellybean
08-18-17, 12:18 PM
community prizes available at 2200 Moon Drops :
1st community prize : 12.800.000 Moon Drops - Twilight Stone (deco)
2nd community prize : (deco)
last community prize : Tickets

Just an fyi and hope this is okay to say on the forum. According to another site with info, the 2nd community prize is 15000 apples and not a deco. Don't know if that's true but it does seem to match the little greyed out picture.

Thanks for starting the thread and pulling all this info together for everyone.

Clark_Wayne
08-18-17, 12:21 PM
Just an fyi and hope this is okay to say on the forum. According to another site with info, the 2nd community prize is 15000 apples and not a deco. Don't know if that's true but it does seem to match the little greyed out picture.

Thanks for starting the thread and pulling all this info together for everyone.

yes i just correct it ;) just let me have little time to put infos ;)

joelynjellybean
08-18-17, 12:41 PM
yes i just correct it ;) just let me have little time to put infos ;)

Hey, no pressure here. I just think it's great what you are doing. I don't post very much but I love visiting the forums for all the S8 games I play to plan ahead and I really appreciate players like you who go above and beyond to help the rest of us out. :)

gingerbreadsweets
08-18-17, 12:43 PM
Does anyone think the 2200 points to unlock community prizes might be a mistake? Guess a lot of the community may miss out on these rewards.

ksbmommy
08-18-17, 12:49 PM
Does anyone think the 2200 points to unlock community prizes might be a mistake? Guess a lot of the community may miss out on these rewards.

I think that is the point of this one - they are giving out Apples and Tickets, not the easiest two things to earn in the game. I'm glad it's not the format they used the last couple of times, back to the old style.

I did just get a Twilight Rose, it's on the nest, pretty egg - that was easy enough :-)

random59
08-18-17, 12:49 PM

Seems a bit harsh, doesn't it, and we need like 543 points per day to achieve final individual prize, hmm! Will have to wait and see what happens with this one. But I do appreciate the food as a community prize, we always need food!

random59
08-18-17, 12:50 PM
I think that is the point of this one - they are giving out Apples and Tickets, not the easiest two things to earn in the game. I'm glad it's not the format they used the last couple of times, back to the old style.

I did just get a Twilight Rose, it's on the nest, pretty egg - that was easy enough :-)

Congrats, how many hours?

ksbmommy
08-18-17, 12:56 PM
Congrats, how many hours?

12 hours - I've been breeding for that stupid Diamond Horn. Tried again just as the event was starting and got it. Thought it was more junk :-)

ksbmommy
08-18-17, 12:59 PM
Seems a bit harsh, doesn't it, and we need like 543 points per day to achieve final individual prize, hmm! Will have to wait and see what happens with this one. But I do appreciate the food as a community prize, we always need food!

Do not do the math! It's gotten to the point where you HAVE to spend gold to get the final prize.

Stop reading if you don't want to know how bad it looks................

With TWO dens, FOUR nests, TWO evolution temples, winning TEN battles a day and collecting from the medallion THREE time a day, you will only have 3,220 points at the end (assuming 20 hour collections on all). Add in the Twilight Rose points from hatching and evolving to a 10, you will only reach 3,720 points.

GOOD LUCK and happy gold spending if you really want the final prize :-(

Phoenix406
08-18-17, 01:00 PM
Oh, wow, 15 Bingo tickets. I don't think I'm going to try too hard on this one. I'll just play normally and see what prizes i may or may not get.

random59
08-18-17, 01:17 PM
12 hours - I've been breeding for that stupid Diamond Horn. Tried again just as the event was starting and got it. Thought it was more junk :-)

Thanks Hun, have just got 2 more good fails for Diamond Horn, Mercury that's okay is only 1 hour but another 23 hour ad if it is another Dark Angel I will scream (lol) took me almost 6 months straight to breed my first and already had 3 trying for DH!

I get the feeling the Diamond Horn does not like me!

Passera
08-18-17, 01:26 PM
Way too many events back to back to back. Not going to try too hard for this good luck everyone playing!!

gingerbreadsweets
08-18-17, 01:39 PM
Can s8 please add a new Gold producing dragon to the Bingo ticket temple. With so many event prizes of 15 gold tickets now being awarded many people have crafted Gold Horizon a long time ago. We thrive on more incentives. Thanks Mods for passing over suggestions to the team.

Clark_Wayne
08-18-17, 02:05 PM

what is your combo ?

ksbmommy
08-18-17, 02:23 PM
what is your combo ?

Black Diamond and Lotus

I have another 12 hour on the nest with Anibus and Night - could be a Mistmoth or Twilight Rose (both are 12 hour)

gingerbreadsweets
08-18-17, 02:40 PM
It would be great if the Starfield habitat made a return to host these dragons 😊 Please

ragdollangel
08-18-17, 04:35 PM
What do you breed to get twilight rose dragon?

cwathensville
08-18-17, 05:49 PM
How did you get it I tried beast and apprentice.Night 23 hrs!😥

Carbuck
08-18-17, 08:56 PM
Oh, wow, 15 Bingo tickets. I don't think I'm going to try too hard on this one. I'll just play normally and see what prizes i may or may not get.

I plan to do the same thing. I'm taking easy and not exerting myself on this one. Will get what I get.

Good luck everybody!

sharbuch
08-18-17, 09:21 PM
Thank you second try with Black Diamond and Lotus got it on my nest now.

Florr06
08-18-17, 10:41 PM
Accidentally clicked boosted breed instead of breed - I've 12 hours, hopefully it's Twilight Rose or that was a waste of 12 gold.

SilkieFineLexington
08-18-17, 11:41 PM

Can I ask what you used to breed this?

LynniesDragons
08-18-17, 11:51 PM
My 1st prize Dawn Medallion is not working/ no moon drops.

Hartoled
08-19-17, 12:33 AM

The Dawn Medallion and Dusk Dias don't present pop-up flags to collect when they're ready. Look down at the bottom and click the thing there to collect, after clicking the object to select it.

Also makes them easy to forget and more difficult to find, IMO. Needs to be fixed, also IMO.

gingerbreadsweets
08-19-17, 01:06 AM
Can I ask what you used to breed this?

Got Twilight Rose first try using Anubis and Deep Sea. Hope this helps 😊

cherrycastleorchard
08-19-17, 02:40 AM
The Dawn Medallion and Dusk Dias don't present pop-up flags to collect when they're ready. Look down at the bottom and click the thing there to collect, after clicking the object to select it.

Also makes them easy to forget and more difficult to find, IMO. Needs to be fixed, also IMO.

Hopefully they will fix this soon, had the same problem on FFS

AinoDK
08-19-17, 02:47 AM
Do not do the math! It's gotten to the point where you HAVE to spend gold to get the final prize.

With TWO dens, FOUR nests, TWO evolution temples, winning TEN battles a day and collecting from the medallion THREE time a day, you will only have 3,220 points at the end (assuming 20 hour collections on all). Add in the Twilight Rose points from hatching and evolving to a 10, you will only reach 3,720 points.

That makes it easy then. Forget about the final prize, then your aim is 2200 in 7 days ~ 314 per day. That's doable.

Wow, now that I've accepted that getting the final prize is no longer a must, as it used to be before they changed it, the game has actually become a lot more fun. And Moonrise will probably turn up again as another event prize soon

ksbmommy
08-19-17, 04:38 AM
Heads up - Twilight Rose is NOT tradeable

Went to try this morning and nope can only sell it :mad:

cherrycastleorchard
08-19-17, 05:09 AM

Went to try this morning and nope can only sell it :mad:

Why do they do this?

DirkDragon
08-19-17, 05:58 AM
Dawn Medallion does not indicate it is ready to collect. Same happened in FFS with Mother of Pearl.

missourijan
08-19-17, 06:44 AM
Just one more stupid change in these games. Further I placed mine and it is invisible. when it had the timer above it I knew where it was. now I can't see it. I really loathe these world events anyeay that are unachievable if you can't LIVE in the game.

mine is invisible. placed it. it had the timer. figured it would show up. but no.

Rynetory2
08-19-17, 07:04 AM
Just one more stupid change in these games. Further I placed mine and it is invisible. when it had the timer above it I knew where it was. now I can't see it. I really loathe these world events anyeay that are unachievable if you can't LIVE in the game.

mine is invisible. placed it. it had the timer. figured it would show up. but no.

Clear your cache and restart your device and game to get the graphics to show.

NeidusBluetip
08-19-17, 07:45 AM
How did you get it I tried beast and apprentice.Night 23 hrs!😥

Haha same here x___x

NeidusBluetip
08-19-17, 07:52 AM
Why do they do this?

I've read in previous discussions that it's just by design. Dumb if you ask me. You should always be able to trade any dragon away if you don't want to keep it.

Clark_Wayne
08-19-17, 09:09 AM
Dawn Medallion does not indicate it is ready to collect. Same happened in FFS with Mother of Pearl.
same here :mad:

MajicHearts
08-19-17, 10:43 AM
Please share your breeding combo...thanks!

Saw you posted it already. Thanks again!

chuckyt888
08-19-17, 12:44 PM
Nobody should or be made to put up with the community events anymore. The one part of the game that was fair to the player is now beyond corrupted and unfair just like everything else.

Convenient bug on the Dawn Medallion.

FireballFarm
08-19-17, 04:44 PM
I just realized I've missed many, many collections from the medallion because there is no flag above it at collection time.:mad:
The countdown bar is visible, but when it reaches 0:00, no collection flag appears. The medallion then looks like every other piece of deco, with nothing above it. Hard rebooting, etc, does not fix it.

Is this an intentional change?

Edit: just saw others have reported the same issue. This needs to be fixed asap, and compensation for missd points would be appropriate.

starship412
08-19-17, 06:50 PM
Good the Twilight Rose is supposed to be rare and because it's needed for an event it's now ultra rare. I guess I'll just get my moondrops like a normal world event and hope to get at least 1 of the dragons. Also, why is there only 2 dragons in this when there was 4 or 5 in it before?

ozigal
08-19-17, 10:15 PM
I think they are getting more stingy with only 2 dragons and no habitat. Kinda takes the enthusiasm out of even trying in this event, which used to be a favourite part of the game for me.

Den8137259
08-19-17, 11:24 PM

Ooo why couldn't we trade? They're breedable n not crafted like gemstone which I totally understand ★

Anyway inserting a pic of the egg, 12h with Dark Phoenix and Peacock ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHpvi0tUQAUa8W5?format=jpg

777Xenon
08-19-17, 11:48 PM
I got Twilight Rose with minimal effort, Blackhole and Diamond after a couple Coral fails. I really dislike its design and only wanted it for the points... I really like everything else this event (aside from the costs... I remember when these events were fun...)

*UPDATE* I just got two Twilight Roses in a row now, and possibly a third on the way...

cherrycastleorchard
08-20-17, 12:07 AM
Please fix the medallion

rosym47
08-20-17, 04:53 AM
Twilight Rose with black diamond and lotus.

AinoDK
08-20-17, 02:39 PM
Trying for Black Horn with Prime Eternal and Anubis has given me 3 Twilight Roses in a row!

starship412
08-20-17, 03:01 PM
Tried all suggestions listed except with Black Diamond as the S8 God's haven't blessed me with that yet. Still no dice. Got about 5 Corals and 2 Deeps so far.

FireballFarm
08-20-17, 06:42 PM
As I sat here and wondered how many people will actually be able to unlock the community prizes (pretty sure I won't be able to collect 2200 points...), I decided to take a look at some previous World Events and compare.

January 2017: Lunar New Year
Community prizes unlock: 1000 points
Final Individual prize: 2650 points

September 2016: Masquerade Ball
Community prizes unlock: 1000
Final Indivudual prize: 2900 (and I remember lots of people being mad that it was so high...that's laughable, now)

January 2016: Sleepy Slumberland
Community prizes unlock: 550
Final Individual prize: 2350

July 2015: Fun in the Sun
Community prizes unlock: 450
Final Individual prize: 2200

It's so depressing to watch this game being destroyed by over-the-top greed.
How much longer can it limp along?

Phoenix406
08-20-17, 06:44 PM
Nothing but Night dragons for me. And I *like* the Twilight Rose dragon.

ozigal
08-20-17, 06:56 PM
No luck in getting Twilight or Horn. ,and to top it all off looks highly doubtful I will make it to open the community goal. How many medallions Have I forgotten to collect from the medallion drops because it has no collect icon above it. Oh well it is what it is.

retseho
08-20-17, 07:39 PM
No luck in getting Twilight or Horn. ,and to top it all off looks highly doubtful I will make it to open the community goal. How many medallions Have I forgotten to collect from the medallion drops because it has no collect icon above it. Oh well it is what it is.

They fixed the same problem in FFS just days ago, so how long do they need to port over the same fix?

sam204
08-20-17, 09:38 PM

Since I felt , I was falling short of expected points , I did recalculation based on your data and I got it as follows ---
Medallion --3x10 = 30 points. Battles 10 x3 = 30 points Breeding (2 dens) 2x 2x20 = 80 points
Hatching ( 4 nests ) 4x20 = 80 Points Evolution (2). 2x 20 = 40 Points Harvesting 7x20 = 140. Points Total = 400 points
For 7 days 2800 points For hatching / raising Twilight rose -- 500 points. Total 3300 points. Am I missing anything ? Can you please check up how you got 3720 points based on your assumption ? I am raising this doubt with a view to take corrective action in time to reach goal of 3800 points !

ozigal
08-20-17, 11:29 PM
Yabbadabbadoo...finally the S8's gods doth shine..shock of my life ....got Twilight. GL to all trying.. cannot believe it I have such a hard time breeding ,many many fails trying.
Diamond +Lotus.

cherrycastleorchard
08-20-17, 11:40 PM
They fixed the same problem in FFS just days ago, so how long do they need to port over the same fix?

Didn't take them long to fix the one in FFS so why not fix this?

Feenfunke
08-21-17, 01:45 AM
Sadly only the players with 2 dens, 4 nests and 2 evolution temples have a chance to get the last individual price. But that is how they decided to make the game. I guess there is no reason for the others if they don't want to throw tons of gold away to feed Twilight Rose.
Maybe I will reach the first individual dragon but it's no dragon that takes my breath away. I'm doing my game and try to be happy with the dragons I will be able to win. The same as I do with LB since a while. It's only a game. 😉

Carbuck
08-21-17, 02:54 AM
I've been using Diamond and Illusion trying to get Horn and got Twilight Rose.

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 05:58 AM

Didn't take them long to fix the one in FFS so why not fix this?

We have to wait until after the weekend given that this was reported during the weekend and Storm8 only operates during business days.

For further discussions on this issue, please use the bug thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100421-World-event-no-collect-sign-on-medallion

Florr06
08-21-17, 06:04 AM
My only hope is that we'll have double points at some point - as it stands I have around 750 points with 7 farms 1 evo temple 1 breeding den and 3 nests - I should get Radiant but even unlocking the Community prizes seems a stretch. Still haven't managed to breed Twilight Rose - I got three 12 hour breeds in a row - they were 2 Iridescents and a Dark Phoenix :(

jjblueyes
08-21-17, 06:20 AM
Wellllll, I won't rant to much because it's not worth it anymore. I saw this event and instantly was done.
I have always at least tried to do the events but I'm not stressing over it anymore at all. I can't help but feel the insanity is on purpose to get as much out of people as the game crashes. I think the issues with land and room and habitat caps are not fixable or not worth fixing and when it crumbles it crumbles. I can't figure anything else out because normally a company does things to lift up customers and make people happy not make each event more and more impossible and upsetting to players. Good luck to everyone playing. It's just too rich for my blood and as someone already said, once you make peace with not getting the dragons anymore, it's not so heart crushing.

LilliDee
08-21-17, 12:28 PM
What is the deal with breeding Twilight Rose? It is obviously essential to having any possibility of completing this event but all I'm getting are Night fails. I've tried Magic/Water, Magic/Hammerhead, Apprentice/blue/purple combo I forgot the name of, and Black Diamond with a blue/purple combo. They have all produced nights except one 12 hr which ended up being Dark Phoenix. If it is impossible to breed a "rare" dragon that essential to the WE then what is the point of this exercise?! I just got another night fail with Peacock/Water. Another day of breeding shot.

FireballFarm
08-21-17, 01:00 PM
What is the deal with breeding Twilight Rose? It is obviously essential to having any possibility of completing this event but all I'm getting are Night fails. I've tried Magic/Water, Magic/Hammerhead, Apprentice/blue/purple combo I forgot the name of, and Black Diamond with a blue/purple combo. They have all produced nights except one 12 hr which ended up being Dark Phoenix. If it is impossible to breed a "rare" dragon that essential to the WE then what is the point of this exercise?! I just got another night fail with Peacock/Water. Another day of breeding shot.

If you put blue and purple together, chances are you're going to get a Night fail. Instead, use combos with black and/or diamond hybrids, combos that don't use blue and purple directly, and that will eliminate Night as a possible outcome. Some examples would be: Mercury X Night, Anubis X Night, Black Diamond X Magic, or Black Diamond X Hammerhead. None of those have Night as a possible outcome.

Good luck!

starship412
08-21-17, 01:27 PM
I finally lucked out with breeding Coral and Penumbra and got Twilight Rose. I kept using Dark Angel and any blue/purple hybrid and got Corals, Deeps and Electrics (surprising since I had a problem breeding black dragons before.)

LilliDee
08-21-17, 09:39 PM
If you put blue and purple together, chances are you're going to get a Night fail. Instead, use combos with black and/or diamond hybrids, combos that don't use blue and purple directly, and that will eliminate Night as a possible outcome. Some examples would be: Mercury X Night, Anubis X Night, Black Diamond X Magic, or Black Diamond X Hammerhead. None of those have Night as a possible outcome.

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a go.

DragonsHave
08-21-17, 10:24 PM
I managed to breed coral and seafarer and first attempt got the Twilight Rose. Good luck all! Just how much food does this dragon need to get to level 10? I'm struggling for food as per :(

EvieandIzzie
08-22-17, 04:40 AM
This event pretty much cements my negative opinion of World Events. I doubt I could even get the second dragon, second time in a row for WE. Now I know I will not even qualify for the Community Prize.
So I do not care and have stopped the extra breeding and hatching and the evolving is just to get dragons ready for trades.
My food stocks are nearly 220k so will keep raising it until 340k ready for the Tales event on the Weekend.

laurelsail
08-22-17, 05:45 AM
This event is ridiculous! 2200 for community prizes and breeding a new type of dragon that has a night fail?! So not worth it!

NeidusBluetip
08-22-17, 06:28 AM
I give up on breeding this ridiculously stupid dragon's combo. Another 23 hour fail.

brean92
08-22-17, 07:58 AM
Am so over this. Breeding the dragon is one thing, but you have to raise it to level 10. Also, having to reach 2,200 moonstones to qualify for community prizes sucks. I'm done. I'm not wasting any more money on this game. I will gladly give gifts to neighbors, but won't actively participate anymore. This game is just one giant ripoff

DR0G0N
08-22-17, 11:32 AM
Wow...with less than 3 days left: using 7 farms, 2 temples, 2 nests, a den, and battling plus Medallion collection; I've only reach about 1,000 points. (Working everyday irl since event started). This would probably be the 1st event where I don't get anything, but useless deco even doing all that. *Clap clap clap* Bravo~ You guys don't disappoint me in disappointing me~

starship412
08-22-17, 12:32 PM
Wow...with less than 3 days left: using 7 farms, 2 temples, 2 nests, a den, and battling plus Medallion collection; I've only reach about 1,000 points. (Working everyday irl since event started). This would probably be the 1st event where I don't get anything, but useless deco even doing all that. *Clap clap clap* Bravo~ You guys don't disappoint me in disappointing me~

Agreed

amerirish
08-22-17, 12:56 PM
I've got just short of 3 days to collect about 1,800 parts for the last individual prize. Unless they give us some kind of get-out-of-jail card, I'm not going to make it. If I miss this one like I missed Corsair, I'm going to be royally miffed because I play every waking minute of the day :mad:

FieldsLikeB
08-22-17, 02:05 PM
Finally bred the dang twilight rose . no way am I even getting the first dragon on this event with one temple three nests and the crops I got no hope.

Not looking forward to the impossible tales. Just not a succeed on a budget game anymore.

saghaven
08-22-17, 02:06 PM

Same here. Got all my farms, the den, my nests and the temple going and I'm just shy of 1200. Today would have been a good day to do a double harvest or something. They're not even subtle anymore that these events are nothing but gold traps.

Clark_Wayne
08-22-17, 02:56 PM
community total : 38.800.000
about to reach the 2nd community prize (40.000.000)
i don't think we will reach the last community prize : not enough time.
i couldn't believe they will give us so easily the bingo tickets

ozigal
08-22-17, 03:57 PM
Thankfully they have activated the collect icon above the medallion.....it will be interesting to hear at the end how many get to the final dragon. I may make it to the first one but still looks doubtful in getting to open the community goal. With that in mind I am very reluctant to feed Twilight ,perhaps if there had been a community dragon in the mix to collect may have encouraged me. GL people in your endeavours.

Natasha_07
08-22-17, 03:58 PM
This event is not even worth it. :(

Clark_Wayne
08-22-17, 04:47 PM
@starship : could you please post radiant and moonrise stats like you do always :)
(i find them so helpful ;))

Phoenix406
08-22-17, 05:01 PM
I am *finally* getting Twilight Rose with plain old Magic and Water.

In the last World Event in Fantasy Forest Story, we did not get the final community prize, so I would not be at all surprised if we don't get it in this one either, then. :( I'm constantly breeding and evolving and looking forward to leveling up my twilight Rose, although I don't have a lot of food for her.

Hartoled
08-22-17, 07:47 PM
I got 10K apples at the 40 million mark. Is that right? I was watching my totals when it happened.

Can s8 please add a new Gold producing dragon to the Bingo ticket temple. With so many event prizes of 15 gold tickets now being awarded many people have crafted Gold Horizon a long time ago. We thrive on more incentives. Thanks Mods for passing over suggestions to the team.

I've had all the Ticket Temple dragons for months...Long enough to save up a few hundred more tickets.

chuckyt888
08-22-17, 08:37 PM
Guess there isn't much happiness that the game has been run into the ground... gotta take it out on the player base.

I would have gladly kept regularly supporting this game but I don't stand for the type of practices that started a couple years ago. There are legal terms for what's gone on.

In the last World Event in Fantasy Forest Story, we did not get the final community prize, so I would not be at all surprised if we don't get it in this one either, then. :( I'm constantly breeding and evolving and looking forward to leveling up my twilight Rose, although I don't have a lot of food for her.

retseho
08-22-17, 08:48 PM

I still haven't bred Twilight Rose because I was also playing Bingo tiles which required breeding. I play Bingo for the Boost rewards which really help in LB & WE. I used breeding, hatching & farm boosts as there is a max. of 8 per boost category when I am close to winning more boosts in Bingo. These boosted my total to 1560 with just 3 nests, 1BD, 1evo, 7 farms, collecting from the Disk & about 45(*) per day from battles. I should be able to get the 1st dragon at 1800 with 2 days left even if I do not breed Twilight Rose.
For the Disk, I had to set Alarm timers as I kept forgetting to collect when it was ready due to no Indicator/Flag.

(*) Battles seems to be easy, I am getting critical 1st hits often & even 1 hit ko. However, I am using top fighters with 80~90% winning chances in almost all the battles.

Update: Collect flag has been fixed.

Rynetory2
08-22-17, 09:31 PM
Update:

The team has added a collection indicator. :) You may need to restart your game if you dont see it.

bozotc19
08-22-17, 09:32 PM
Can anybody match this for futility? 8 total fails, including 5 straight night fails at 23 hours each! I played this game for a year and a half and got a total of one night...and now I get 5 in a row. No, of course, this game not rigged. I'm done with this one, a total waste of effort

retseho
08-22-17, 09:35 PM
Update:

The team has added a collection indicator. :) You may need to restart your game if you dont see it.

Don't you sleep? :)
I am in GMT+8 so it is 1230pm here.

Sorry, just checked that postings time stamps are now GMT, not PST as previously.

retseho
08-22-17, 09:50 PM
Can anybody match this for futility? 8 total fails, including 5 straight night fails at 23 hours each! I played this game for a year and a half and got a total of one night...and now I get 5 in a row. No, of course, this game not rigged. I'm done with this one, a total waste of effort

I noticed getting Night fails more frequently. I have #4 on a nest. I had #3 last week. I am going to trade the extras as I think a future DT will need to use small Black gems.

cherrycastleorchard
08-22-17, 10:20 PM
I am not spending any more, the second breeder is a ripoff, it never goes on sale. How many times do they expect us to keep activating it at 100 gold and still not be able to breed dragons they want us to. We should be able to activate it for nothing after having it and reactivating it for so long. No wonder so many players are annoyed. The night fails are rediculous they and wizard and magic and coral have all I have got so far with both dens so no way I will get it with one. Not happy being ripped off any more.

retseho
08-22-17, 11:44 PM

An additional suggestion:
Put marketplace GPDs in the ticket temple, exchangeable for special tickets bought by gold only, at 20 golds per ticket(based on 4000 golds/200 tickets for Gold Horizon dragon).
This means we can convert our gold to special tickets, preventing loss of gold by gold traps, unintentional Apples for gold purchases & unintentional 500g habitat upgrades.
If extra nests & evo temple are also included in special gold-bought tickets, large gold losses will be prevented.

Hope Mods can pass this suggestion to s8 decision makers.

LilliDee
08-22-17, 11:50 PM

Good luck!
Now I'm getting coral fails. Lol. At least they're shorter than night. I'm at 1600 pts. I'll make the first dragon anyway. I think I'm moving on to trying for Tinker and Bonfire. Maybe I'll fool it into giving me Rose, haha. Not sure why this breeding is so hard but I haven't bred any of the dragons they've put in these side tasks, I.e. Coastal etc. Something must be broken on my island. I don't know if enough of the community is even participating to get the food and tickets if I can make it to 2200 anyway.

retseho
08-23-17, 12:00 AM
Now I'm getting coral fails. Lol. At least they're shorter than night. I'm at 1600 pts. I'll make the first dragon anyway. I think I'm moving on to trying for Tinker and Bonfire. Maybe I'll fool it into giving me Rose, haha. Not sure why this breeding is so hard but I haven't bred any of the dragons they've put in these side tasks, I.e. Coastal etc. Something must be broken on my island. I don't know if enough of the community is even participating to get the food and tickets if I can make it to 2200 anyway.

Hartoled (posted on page 8) got the 10k apples at 40 million for the community total.

starship412
08-23-17, 12:34 AM
@starship : could you please post radiant and moonrise stats like you do always :)
(i find them so helpful ;))

Coming up Clark_Wayne

starship412
08-23-17, 12:43 AM
I hope I can make it to 3800 but it doesn't look likely. ��

starship412
08-23-17, 12:49 AM
Twilight Rose Dragon
This dragon is only acquired by breeding. Hatching one gets 250 moondrops, getting it to level 10 will net 250 moondrops.

Radiant Dragon
Requires 1800 moondrops

Moonrise Dragon
Requires 3800 moondrops

Clark_Wayne
08-23-17, 03:03 AM
Twilight Rose Dragon

Radiant Dragon
Requires 1800 moondrops

Moonrise Dragon
Requires 3800 moondrops

thx so much :)

dragonwhispereri
08-23-17, 03:05 AM

I can beat that. Lost count, but have been trying for twilight since it started and used 5 or 6 10X breeding boosts, only to get about 4 or 5 nights, magics and corals.
Tried just about all combos mentioned.
Frustrating when some are lucky enough to get more than one. It should be made easy to breed if it's required to move ahead.
With all the boosts, 4 nests, 2 temples and 7 farms, plus had everything full bc I didn't use them on LB as of the day before, so I thought it would be a great boost, and going at it just about 24/7, I'm still only at about 1944.
Oh and didn't play bingo to really try to get twilight

cherrycastleorchard
08-23-17, 03:14 AM
I can beat that. Lost count, but have been trying for twilight since it started and used 5 or 6 10X breeding boosts, only to get about 4 or 5 nights, magics and corals.
Tried just about all combos mentioned.
Frustrating when some are lucky enough to get more than one. It should be made easy to breed if it's required to move ahead.
With all the boosts, 4 nests, 2 temples and 7 farms, plus had everything full bc I didn't use them on LB, so I thought it would be a great boost, and going at it just about 24/7, I'm still only at about 1944.

Oh and didn't play bingo to really try to get twilight

I can too, what a useless task if some people can and some can't seems almost like discrimination. Looks like a coral fail this time, I refuse to speed breed for this stupidity.

Carbuck
08-23-17, 06:41 AM
Well I'm at 1633 and should be able to make it to get Radiant Dragon. Right now I'm not so sure I'll make it to the community prizes with 2 days 3 hours and 47 minutes remaining. Will see what happens.

AinoDK
08-23-17, 09:28 AM
I have reached the community prices now, so I'm done. Not even gonna try for the final dragon. Had it required less points, I would have tried and probably also spent gold.

Phoenix406
08-23-17, 11:20 AM
I already posted this in the "Twilight Rose" thread, but since that dragon is required to make much progress in this event, I thought I would also mention it here. I got it with Emberglow and Birthstone dragon. Ummm, what? I was hoping for a TigerEye or Bonfire.

Bastiaan0
08-23-17, 12:12 PM
7 farms, 4 nests, 2 evolvers, 1 breeding den, Twilight Rose is epic and one stubborn Strength in the tournament - I'm almost at 2500 points. I can control the farms, evolvers and 3 of the nests pretty well. Breeding, the fourth nest and battling is a bit of a gamble, but even if I take that to the max, I would be about 500 points short of Moonrise.
Last WE I didn't make it to the end and even had the breeding roost active back then. I think I'll quit on this one, too. Going to plant diamondates instead of those horrible scarypears. Will be helping the community as much as I can, but not much willing to take it to the very end.

Oh, and that is all on my main account. Never bothered about WE's on my second. The end of my main account slowly gets in sight, unless something is done about requirements for events and (affordable) space to show all dragons :(

amerirish
08-23-17, 12:20 PM
I was fortunate enough to breed and evolve Twilight Rose to level 10 in time, however, I now feel it was a total waste of time & apples for the 250 points it gave me :( I'm at 2,616 and playing constantly (3 nests, 2 dens, 7 farms) but with only two days to go, my chances of getting to 3,800 points seems slim :(

FireballFarm
08-23-17, 12:23 PM
Hold on... is Radiant a recolor of Daywing?
Just fought Daywing a few hours ago and the pic of Radiant looks very, very similar. Will have to compare them side by side.

Edit: okay, not a recolor, but...dang. They still look very similar, imo.
Radiant is based on the Eagle body and Daywing on the Air body.

Phoenix406
08-23-17, 04:01 PM
I haven't unlocked the community prizes yet. Can someone update me on how far along the community is toward getting the 3 community prizes? I thought I saw someone post earlier, but I can't find it. Sounds like the community has unlocked the first 2 prizes but might not get the bingo tickets. Is that right?

AwesomeChefDad
08-23-17, 05:01 PM
The community is past the first two and mid way through the third goal.

I am learning a valuable lesson on this event...I purchased the expensive toy hoping it would ensure I get to the final goal, but even with timing that perfectly every day and using three nests and evolving two at a time I will fall short by almost 1k.

The only thing I didnt do was the 20 hr food, that is a cruel way to force people to compromise food production as it means 4X less food than doing the 5 hr advanced one and it means you miss points but gain a ton more crops.

I wont be spending gold on future events and just settle for whatever I get..these required numbers are absurd.

cherrycastleorchard
08-23-17, 07:52 PM
I was fortunate enough to breed and evolve Twilight Rose to level 10 in time, however, I now feel it was a total waste of time & apples for the 250 points it gave me :( I'm at 2,616 and playing constantly (3 nests, 2 dens, 7 farms) but with only two days to go, my chances of getting to 3,800 points seems slim :(

Not worth wasting food when end prize is unattainable.

Sunny807
08-23-17, 10:01 PM
Zitat from dragonwhisperi:
With all the boosts, 4 nests, 2 temples and 7 farms, plus had everything full bc I didn't use them on LB as of the day before, so I thought it would be a great boost, and going at it just about 24/7, I'm still only at about 1944.
Oh and didn't play bingo to really try to get twilight[/QUOTE]

I now have 2002 points. With 7 Farms, 1 Den, 1 Temple & 2 Nests! Do you hatch water or olympusdragons to use the time when a new egg isn't ready? Plus I have to say I'm on holiday the last days. I only play in the evening or morning. And plan the Templetimes. The last dragon is out of reach but it"s ok. It's just a game and just for fun and relaxing. No gold used, just a bingoboost here and there.

Carbuck
08-23-17, 10:17 PM
Sunny807

I have the same buildings that you have. To keep the nests filled I use Water, Light, Olympus and sometimes Air while waiting for breeding to finish.

Great job at reaching 2002. You need another 198 to make it to the community prizes. Good luck!

starship412
08-23-17, 10:35 PM
I'm sitting at 2292 moondrops right now. I know good and well I won't get to 3800 by Friday morning. The food is a good consolation prize but I can't say the bingo tickets are. I hope they do a poll on this event as I will give this two thumbs, two toes, and two middle fingers down. No community prize dragons, basically one dragon for an individual prize plus requiring a dragon that can net Night fails was not cool at all. Go back to the old way of doing events because too many people are turned off and closing wallets as a result. Stop requiring dragons to be fed for all events except Dragon Tales. Stop requiring dragons to be bred that have long time fails. Rewind the clock to 2015 when events were done right.

retseho
08-23-17, 10:48 PM
Sunny807

I have the same buildings that you have. To keep the nests filled I use Water, Light, Olympus and sometimes Air while waiting for breeding to finish.

Great job at reaching 2002. You need another 198 to make it to the community prizes. Good luck!

I have an extra nest but only 1992 moondrops. 3 nests, 1 BD, 1 evo, 7 farms. Used bingo boosts mainly on farms as I have max=8 of x10, x5 farm boosts.
Battles helped a lot, winning 12 ~15 per day.
I should be able to get 2200 moondrops with 1.5 days left.

pernmagic
08-24-17, 12:52 AM

Could not get twilight rise maybe not a loss ......but not going to get to the community or the last dragon for the first time in this WE game ...... not impressed !

missourijan
08-24-17, 12:54 AM
I'm sitting at 2292 moondrops right now. I know good and well I won't get to 3800 by Friday morning. The food is a good consolation prize but I can't say the bingo tickets are. I hope they do a poll on this event as I will give this two thumbs, two toes, and two middle fingers down. No community prize dragons, basically one dragon for an individual prize plus requiring a dragon that can net Night fails was not cool at all. Go back to the old way of doing events because too many people are turned off and closing wallets as a result. Stop requiring dragons to be fed for all events except Dragon Tales. Stop requiring dragons to be bred that have long time fails. Rewind the clock to 2015 when events were done right.

agreed.. done right and fun. Storm8 seems to forget that games are supposeed to be fun in their quest for squeezing more and more money from us. I am Ok to just not participate in these unattainable events.

Hartoled
08-24-17, 01:14 AM
I bought the Dusk Dias, about 3 or 4 hours into it, and have collected pretty regularly, except sleeping, or when I missed the fact that it was full.

I have 2 Evo Temples, but keep one free for Bingo, most all of the time.

I pay the rent on the extra roost, -_- , and use it a lot.

I have 3 nests and I don't speed up anything.

I bred the Twilight Rose but didn't raise it.

Last night I broke down and used a 10X farm boost, and 23 bars, so I could do a couple of Bingo tasks, and get a bit of extra food, that I'm going to need if I'm going to get the Pop Rock Dragon today. I expect I'll have to speed evolve, using a boost or two, to get enough bombs.

I usually plant Diamonddates for these things.

I do as many battles as I can.

That leaves me at 3389 moondrops with 1 day 9 hours, or 411 moondrops to go.

I've been very stubborn about not spending gold since about the time the Pyramid was nerfed. I do get the premium point thingies since I like to sleep from time to time. I think they should give us a premium point thingy in the Community prizes, since they come late, aren't worth buying by that time, and would help a lot of people close that final gap, after playing along with these crazy breeding tasks.

It would also be nice of them to include a Quest for these, as well.

I'd say that a habitat would be a nice inclusion, but, frankly, I seem to be getting habitats faster than I can earn dragons to fill them with these horrendously difficult events.

chewingthecud
08-24-17, 01:23 AM
Well this one must be the tightest of all - I have two dens, three nests and two evolution temples and play pretty well full on. I only have 3170 stones. I am using boosts now for food but this is the first WE that I won't make the final prize. At least we seem to be ok for the tickets.

random59
08-24-17, 03:25 AM
Countdown of less than 32 hours of a new TALES,..if everything goes to normal with a new event straight after another!

Would be a blessing if there was an update with new land available but in all honesty I have given up hope of this happening.

Currently 3264, shortly just over 3,300 so I may just use some gold with still 32 hours to go, but this score has only been achieved by some speed breeding for the elusive Dragon Horn.

dragonwhispereri
08-24-17, 05:06 AM
Finally got the egg on the nest using yet another 10x breeding boost, but with 12 hours left of hatching and about 29 left for the event, can't make it without more boosts and using gold.
Even then, still need 1400 to get to 3800.
Btw, used peacock and dark Phoenix

NeidusBluetip
08-24-17, 05:26 AM
After yet ANOTHER 23 hour fail egg, I'm hoping I'll at least be able to get the first dragon prize with only a single day left now. This is the VERY FIRST World Event that I will *NOT* be able to even participate in unlocking the community rewards. Just. Wow. So unbelievably disappointed with how they continue to ignore the outcries of their fan base for years now, increasing the difficulty for every single thing imaginable in, what used to be such an enjoyable game, and leave their dedicated players in the dust, time and time again.

EDIT: Wooow. I was actually lucky enough to unlock the community rewards after putting in 5hr crops boosted for 1hr. My total points ended up being 2,203. I have no idea how in the world anyone was supposed to come close to the final individual prize...

brean92
08-24-17, 07:02 AM
I just don't care anymore. I doubt I'll reach the first dragon, let alone unlock the community prizes. Am fed up with battle arena as well. Get so close to winning, but always end up with dragons at level 20 & unable to defeat. I refuse to spend gold to play ultimate battle.
It's just a money making scheme by the game creators.
Frustrated & disappointed

Carbuck
08-24-17, 08:51 AM
I went back to breeding for Valiant after I got Twilight Rose and seemed to not be able to get Horn. I used Prime Erernal and Spartan and got another Twilight Rose.

I'm currently at 2006 and hoping that my crops, hatching,breeding, evolving and collections from the Dawn Medallion will get me to 2200 in time.

lintupien
08-24-17, 11:43 AM
I started this event late and just reached 1000 points. I haven't been able to breed Twilight Rose so this is the first event for me that I didn't get a single dragon. Huh.

I just got the popup for new Tales: Cosmic Karma.

NeidusBluetip
08-24-17, 12:02 PM
I started this event late and just reached 1000 points. I haven't been able to breed Twilight Rose so this is the first event for me that I didn't get a single dragon. Huh.

Yeah I just got the prompt for this as well. I rolled my eyes because I'm still in such disbelief that they can't even give us a SINGLE MEASLY DAY in between events. Seriously.

harobeda
08-24-17, 01:00 PM
I just used a 10X farm boost and about 102 gold to speed up some diamondates- I now have 3419 points and by my maths can earn about 400 more in the 21 hours we have left. It'll be tight, but I think I'll have enough. At least my gold went towards buying me 80,000 food not *just* points.

amerirish
08-24-17, 01:28 PM
We are constantly told by S8 through the Mods that these events are totally doable and we should absolutely be able to complete it all in time - what I would LOVE is an actual explanation as to HOW??

I know it's not the Mods speaking, they just deliver the info they get from the game designers, but please ask them to enlighten us as to how in the world these events are possible to complete. There's no way to do it without spending a bunch of gold (which I refuse to do) :mad:

giuarm24
08-24-17, 02:37 PM
I want to express my frustration about the goals of this event. 3800 for the last dragon is impossible to achieve!
It s not right :(

Nuicakes
08-24-17, 03:53 PM
1 breeding den, 2 evo temples, 3 nests.
Won Iron Age 2 days ago and still battling dragons for pan flutes.
Bred Twilight Rose by accident and she was on the nest within hours of the event posting. I fed her to level 7 and didn't see a reason to go further. If I received moon drops for each level upgrade I would probably spend the food ... but 250 moon drops won't do anything for me.
With 18 hours to go I have 1,910 moon drops and Radiant dragon evolving.

I'm disappointed but at least I made it to the Radiant dragon. I'm more disappointed in the spin to win ... I've won nothing but pavers.

ozigal
08-24-17, 03:54 PM
This event really is over the top. I reckon the only way one would have got to the final dragon was to shell out a heap of gold at the beginning..100 to activate the 2nd nest..250 for the dusk Dias thing. and I reckon one hell of a lot of gold speed breeding etc...talk about having to buy your way to the end..must be working for the company. They may just as well charge people at the beginning of an event to enter. I bet I ain't the only one who for the first time didn't make it all the way..I struggled to get to the community goal.,and only got there as I did breed Twilight.

Phoenix406
08-24-17, 04:23 PM
I definitely won't get the final dragon, but I *finally* unlocked the community prizes. I think we'll get the 15 bingo tickets! Better than nothing, but won't go far. I only have 40 tickets so far. 😕

Athabasca55
08-24-17, 04:26 PM
I appreciate everyone's efforts in trying this event, planting, breeding, etc., but when I saw the impossible task ahead, 2200 just to unlock the community goal, and the measly prizes, ahem, I basically turned my back on it. I refuse to play sucker games, sorry. I don't mean to insult players, really, but I feel insulted when unreasonable goals are put in play. Same goes with Tales, if it's too much investment with little or poor quality return, I don't play. I turn my back. Instead I breed for the dragons I want, plant, talk to folks, play with decor, mine for food. But I don't play the games. It's not worth it.

Jmo.

Hartoled
08-24-17, 07:15 PM
I certainly don't work for the company. I agree with most every complaint here and could probably add a few new ones. I agree that it's better to not participate than to fail.

The first dragon is superfluous and a bit of an insult after just recently having us raise a Lonestar to Level 14. The second dragon, I like. Cosmic hybrids aren't that common, and this is the first Cosmic\Champ (+white) that I've noticed. The Lonestar is good against Purples. Moonrise should be devastating if they just don't reduce the Tournaments to constantly hacking away at ridiculous level 20 monsters.

There should have been a 3rd dragon, at least, for the number of points that they required, IMO.

As for the Dusk Dias, yeah, it cost me about 55 cents a day to use it for this event. I can't break it down into a price per point, but, even though it seemed like I would never make it in the beginning, it seemed to get me there without spending any significant amount of gold or food.

If the Moonrise dragon doesn't give some kind of advantage in the upcoming Tales, I'll consider that a slight and a continuation of the deterioration of this game. Having the WE prize dragons help with the Questing was a popular feature, and, considering the increased Questing being required, a fair one as well.

Carbuck
08-24-17, 08:36 PM
Just made it to get the community prizes. I'm done now. It's time for a rest.

retseho
08-24-17, 09:16 PM
This event really is over the top. I reckon the only way one would have got to the final dragon was to shell out a heap of gold at the beginning..100 to activate the 2nd nest..250 for the dusk Dias thing. and I reckon one hell of a lot of gold speed breeding etc...talk about having to buy your way to the end..must be working for the company. They may just as well charge people at the beginning of an event to enter. I bet I ain't the only one who for the first time didn't make it all the way..I struggled to get to the community goal.,and only got there as I did breed Twilight.

I was just aiming for 2200 moondrops when with 26 hrs left, Mercury+Lotus gave 12hr which turned out to be Twilight.
After counting on fingers & toes, I decided to shoot for Moonrise.
Moonrise, a Champion UR will be a bane to Black type dragons & very strong against 2 or 3 other types.

Used Bingo x10 boosts on hatching & eVo.
Sped the hatching & L4+L7 eVo.
I have 2663 moondrops with 13.5 hrs to go. Evolving Twilight@L9.9 now. L10 Twilight gives 250 moondrops.
Going to use 6 x10 boosts on Diamondates, to get 420 moondrops in 6 hours.
Will use some x10 boost on hatching & breeding + gold to speed breed(x2 points).
Battling every hour, collecting from Dawn Medallion every 4 hr.
Will use about 50 golds to reach 3800 if my finger & toes calc. is correct. Going to be an interesting 13hrs. :)
Update: 3827 0hr 30m left

cherrycastleorchard
08-24-17, 10:48 PM
They could put the breeding den activation on sale during these events, but they haven't put it on sale in a long time.

ozigal
08-25-17, 12:45 AM
I didn't mean anyone here was working for the company per se.. I meant..the task/goals must be working for the company as a business for their bottom line as in profit.

pernmagic
08-25-17, 01:05 AM
Just made it to get the community prizes. I'm done now. It's time for a rest.

Well done ....I'm 45 short of community at the moment ......crazy !

jamestown06320
08-25-17, 02:29 AM

Got Twilight Rose using Mistmoth lvl 4 + Pink Lotus lvl 4 right out the gate. 1st try

Carbuck
08-25-17, 02:36 AM
Well done ....I'm 45 short of community at the moment ......crazy !

Yikes! Hope you can make it in time.

My main motivation was to get those apples for feeding. I have no idea what to do with those tickets. I guess I better read up on Adventure Leagues to see whether they stay in my storage or become something that I start bothering to do in the future. LOL!

cherrycastleorchard
08-25-17, 03:40 AM

I wasn't able to breed twighlight rose either. Karma, hope they get it back.

pernmagic
08-25-17, 04:28 AM
Yikes! Hope you can make it in time.

My main motivation was to get those apples for feeding. I have no idea what to do with those tickets. I guess I better read up on Adventure Leagues to see whether they stay in my storage or become something that I start bothering to do in the future. LOL!

Just made it speed bred a water dragon ....... food very useful .....? tickets, like you will investigate but still too far away for last dragon but why worry but it's a crazy format this time :(

Florr06
08-25-17, 06:03 AM
Looks like I will just make it to the community prizes. I didn't manage to breed a Twilight Rose but even with the max 500 extra points I would still be nowhere near the final individual prize??:(

sipland
08-25-17, 06:40 AM
Just crept over 2800. Still nearly 1000 short for the grand prize (3 nests, 2 evolution temples, 1 roost). If it had been a small gap at the end I would have been willing to spend some gold to finish.

Carbuck
08-25-17, 06:44 AM
Just made it speed bred a water dragon ....... food very useful .....? tickets, like you will investigate but still too far away for last dragon but why worry but it's a crazy format this time :(

Awesome! Congrats!

Yeah those apples helped boost my reserves to back over 1mil.

amerirish
08-25-17, 06:59 AM
I swear I could cry; the final individual prize dragon (Moonrise) is Ultra Rare, Cosmic/Champ/White hybrid and I'm going to miss it by a couple of hundred points. This game is so hateful/spiteful to its loyal players :mad: :(

sipland
08-25-17, 07:03 AM
I swear I could cry; the final individual prize dragon (Moonrise) is Ultra Rare, Cosmic/Champ/White hybrid and I'm going to miss it by a couple of hundred points. This game is so hateful/spiteful to its loyal players :mad: :(

Do you have any helpful Bingo boosts left? I'm hoping you can find a way since you are so close! Wishing you luck!

amerirish
08-25-17, 07:11 AM
Do you have any helpful Bingo boosts left? I'm hoping you can find a way since you are so close! Wishing you luck!

Thank you :( I don't play Bingo so even if I do have any boosts (not sure if I picked any up along the way) I doubt I would have enough to get me there. I have 3,369 right now with just over 3 hours to go :mad:

native4life
08-25-17, 08:12 AM
I am really disappointed with this event. I usually can never breed the dragon for the extra points in the event so i was shocked when I got twilight rose first try in the beginning. But it is impossible to get the community prizes unless you sit on this game day and night and spend gold. I just unlocked radiant and am at 1818 moondrops. The dawn medallion really screwed me up without the banner saying it was ready. For two days i just thought it was deco.

Clark_Wayne
08-25-17, 08:52 AM
3814 points ! took me almost all my bingo boosts and some golds (less than expected) but finally made it.
i agreed with all what you posted : it is not possible to do it without boosts and golds ! :eek:

pernmagic
08-25-17, 10:18 AM

Feel for you , I've missed it too but am 1010 short so not as painful as for you :(

divanightclub
08-25-17, 10:24 AM
3814 points ! took me almost all my bingo boosts and some golds (less than expected) but finally made it.
i agreed with all what you posted : it is not possible to do it without boosts and golds ! :eek:

I did the same thing in order to make it to Moonrise.. definitely wouldn't have been possible without using 10x boosts, planting a whole lot of diamondates (which cost 1 gold) while accumulating quite a bit of food at the same time. Then using the 10x boosts to speed breed a few times, especially if is was 10 hours or less, left to finish, so it would only cost 1-2 gold. If the nests were empty when the boost was active, I would buy Olympus dragons for additional points and still only use 1 gold..

So I tried to do it the best way I could with the boosts while not having to spend a bunch of gold.. but I have to agree, without boosts,and some gold here and there, it wouldn't have been possible to reach the last individual prize..

ksbmommy
08-25-17, 10:33 AM
These events are mathematically impossible without gold spend, so between boosts and the least spend possible, I made it. Did some speed breeding and was able to get my diamond horn and starry night along with the final prize. Was I jumping up and down excited, no but I'm happy with what I received for the gold spent.

Oh, by the way, the event ended about 3 1/2 minutes EARLY. So glad I never wait until the very last seconds........

kooky panda
08-28-17, 10:55 AM
New Poll added for this World Event

Please vote if you liked or disliked the Event.

Also please vote for all the Dragons and/or decorations that you like!

You can only vote once, but you can choose more than one selection.

savage_mel
08-28-17, 07:31 PM

Where is the poll?

FieldsLikeB
08-28-17, 09:29 PM

Hated this event I could not even open the CPs with three nests and 1 breeding and 1 evolving temple. Played multiple times every day.

Bastiaan0
08-29-17, 01:01 AM
I voted 'I did not like this event' and 'I could not finish this event'. Obviously.

Rynetory2
08-29-17, 04:55 AM
Where is the poll?

The poll is in current thread. Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum home page if you are unable to see the poll.

savage_mel
08-29-17, 12:33 PM
The poll is in current thread. Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum home page if you are unable to see the poll.

got it! thanks!

another stupid question....is there a way to go back to before i selected "full site"

777Xenon
08-29-17, 02:16 PM
Here's a suggestion: if you intend to make the bonus point dragon breedable, make the quest repeatable. Both myself and a friend actually managed to breed THREE Twilight Roses each, and would've been able to complete the event if we could've gotten points for each one.

starship412
08-29-17, 03:37 PM
I suggest to do the World Event the old way by taking breeding and feeding dragons OUT of them, drop the last individual prize back to Super Rare, have 2 community dragons with 2 individual dragons, and put the World Event quests back in the Quest Portal. Stop tinkering with what worked before then people won't get turned off like they are now.

kooky panda
09-12-17, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the votes! Results have been submitted!