PDA

View Full Version : Silvermist posted twice!! unfair!!!

Unregistered
03-18-11, 12:47 PM
thats unfair Norman!!! silvermist posted two ideas!! and the winner was the second one besides... the first is in bakery story forum

Unregistered
03-18-11, 12:53 PM
Yeah he must be disqualyfied, the rules says one entry per player!!

mattdiner
03-18-11, 12:58 PM
The rules said that. Norman made that rule so there aren't too many entries. In reality, more ideas give a higher chance for a great one to be picked. I'm fine with Silvermist8 winning, and I think it is going to be a fun contest. Congratulations!

Unregistered
03-18-11, 01:12 PM
I asked Norman if we could post in every thread. I didn't post twice in an individual thread guys. Come on and I posted in city story first and it was almost a day later I posted in bakery story and that too after asking if one entry per player is restricted for the specific story. This is the rule for farm/city of the week too. One entry per player but we post pics in all the sections, no? Don't ruin my happiness plz. I'm too happy to win :)

Mel19
03-18-11, 04:43 PM
Hey, if Silvermist posted ideas in 2 different sections of the forum, then there isn't a problem... thats 2 different contests, not 2 posts in 1 contest. At least he put in the effort, I didn't even give it a try.

Congrats, Silvermist.