PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Unregistered
08-17-10, 07:43 PM
Can we get multi-cultural avatars?

Hawk 8
08-17-10, 07:45 PM
In this day and age of political correctness, I can not believe that TeamLava only offers two avatars.

Unregistered
08-17-10, 10:57 PM
Can we get people who don't turn everything into a racial complaint???

Unregistered
08-18-10, 03:04 AM

Can we get people who are not so tired of reading about political correctness that they see a question as a racially motivated complaint???

I think the OP was just asking so that they could identify with their Avatar?
Take solace in the fact that any avatar they designed would be ugly as sin, the buildings are cute but, boy, those avatars are awful.

designville
08-18-10, 05:17 AM
the avatar has no use in the game really and would be a worthless feature to upgrade. unless they just make it so you can use your camera to take a photo of yourself. then you get whatever race you are and you can all be happy.

OneCosmicGuy
09-04-10, 01:44 AM
I have seen three users now that have custom avatars.... anyone know how they achieved that?

Unregistered
09-04-10, 01:02 PM
Can you add synagogue as well? why only church?

Unregistered
09-04-10, 03:06 PM
Yeah and mosques and Greek orthodox churches too. I am offended.

Or you could just suck it up and realize IT'S JUST A FRIGGIN' GAME.

cherylene
09-05-10, 10:28 AM
how abt, a legal firm where we can engage a lawyer to complain and sue, and and and... subordinate court where we can bring our cases higher authority where our case will be heard by the high court.. maybe a counselling centre and a mediation centre too!! no offense.. just my suggestions.. hehehe...

Unregistered
09-07-10, 02:48 PM

amen brother

Telynau
09-07-10, 05:52 PM
Wondering about those who have seen a player's own photo, rather than a stock "cartoon". If the iDevice is JB wonder if it "unlocks" that option. Would be interesting to hear a JBers perspective.

The "cartoons" are probably designed to be "safe" across all skin-colour, hair-texture, eye-cant, lip-size, nose-dimension, chin-peak, cheek-spread, etc. ranges. The cartoons are a little pale-faced and have dark hair and eyes. They will need Vit D3 supplement and probably Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, and Vit K to remain healthy. OR! Eat lots of fresh fruits & veggies BAWAHAHAHA

Unregistered
09-08-10, 01:13 AM
I will love to know how to do it , any help??

Unregistered
09-08-10, 09:41 AM
LOL, I'm willing to bet that the handful of people who think this topic is moot are all white males. Of course you're not bothered, you're (relatively) properly represented.

downwithwhitey
11-07-10, 11:08 AM
LOL, I'm willing to bet that the handful of people who think this topic is moot are all white males. Of course you're not bothered, you're (relatively) properly represented.

duh. most white people don't give a dalmation about anything "racial" unless it's an afront to whiteness.

Howard Beale
11-29-10, 12:29 PM
duh. most white people don't give a dalmation about anything "racial" unless it's an afront to whiteness.

...and I'M bothered by the fact that there are only the two avatars. I'm married to a middle-aged, white female, we can both trace our ancestors back to Europe, raised in a non-hippified households, no feelings of the "White-man's Burden," and we're probably as WASPish as it gets. That being said, I STILL am bothered by this.

I like foods that are familiar to me. I like to watch movies that are a genre I can relate to. I read books that have themes I can find accordance with. People like familiarity. For us white people, that's fairly easy, wouldn't you agree? So is it so outrageous that someone of another culture might feel the same way?

Seriously, Marie Antoinette probably would have still kept her head if she had read the writing on the wall...

Unregistered
11-29-10, 08:08 PM
how abt, a legal firm where we can engage a lawyer to complain and sue, and and and... subordinate court where we can bring our cases higher authority where our case will be heard by the high court.. maybe a counselling centre and a mediation centre too!! no offense.. just my suggestions.. hehehe...

Lol...betcha those will all cost gems!