PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Pages : 1 2 [3]

SpiritWind00
08-24-17, 07:10 PM
You get Porcini for completing all of the goals and he drops the items shown in the picture on page 1 of this thread.

You'll have a much better drop rate if you do not use mushrooms or ponds. Instead (if you can afford to) chop old logs for t/mushies and chop rock outcroppings for fuzzy moss.

it is a very energy rich event. But even if you don't finish the event, the adventure is permanent, which means that post event, you can still fuse and upgrade buildings at your leisure; you just won't get Porcini who is guaranteed source of all the drops you need to upgrade buildings.

hagypagy
08-24-17, 07:44 PM
Nice work Storm8 on a great update!!
We're back to the Castle Story we all fell in love with.

I'm all finished now :)
With 2 Portabellos too! Thanks NorthWoods for the tip!! :)

Really enjoyed being able to go at my own pace and not be constantly glued to the game.

Love the idea of customising various buildings!
Can see that this is an amazing feature once more styles are added with future updates!
Loving having new Cottage styles!!
Hopefully we can get a new look for our Kitchens in a future update. :cool:

ratdogs4
08-24-17, 09:14 PM
Is there any other need for the mossy beds? Are they only used for crafting the toadlette soldiers? Are they needed for leveling up any of the buildings? If not, I might as well craft another soldier, huh?

MoonVillage3
08-24-17, 09:19 PM
Is there any other need for the mossy beds? Are they only used for crafting the toadlette soldiers? Are they needed for leveling up any of the buildings? If not, I might as well craft another soldier, huh?
mossy beds needed only for the crafted soldier so far.. and sure.. other crafted soldiers will come in handy for their drops as this is a long-time event, so will keep dropping. the crafting of the soldier is timed though, till Aug.29th.. so wise to place as many as u can handle.

KekeAndLittle
08-24-17, 10:39 PM
I'm a bit confused about the ending of this event. Do we receive BOTH Portobella AND Porcini? Or just Porcini? If no Portobello, where does he go? Thank you for the help.....

Chaotarch
08-25-17, 12:02 AM
LOL!.... and I'd like to shroom over these 2 atrocities, too, but I'm not holding my breath for THAT option. lol

Glimmer Year Pile of u-know-what and Ivy's Petting Zoo for Deranged Animals. LOL!

a shroom keep would be also nice....and transform the noble stable and haunted stable into shroomstables...
and i need supershrubs for treeples and t-soldiers:rolleyes::eek:

Chaotarch
08-25-17, 12:03 AM
I'm a bit confused about the ending of this event. Do we receive BOTH Portobella AND Porcini? Or just Porcini? If no Portobello, where does he go? Thank you for the help.....
only Porcini.
Portobello, after slaying, maybe into shroomheaven:confused:

Chaotarch
08-25-17, 03:06 AM
Toadstool Cottage (2x2) limited to the town building cap (if you get the message you're at your limit, you need to sell another town building) Can be sold
TOWN BUILDING
Info: A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.
Collection time: 4 hours
Speed up: 4 gems
Drops: coin, Level 1+ fuzzy moss, , fuzzy vine, toadstool mushrooms, Level 3+ shroom Caps
Level 1: 4 Toadstool Beam, 4 Mossy Block, 1 L1 Cottage | 220 coins
Level 2: 35 Sparkling Toadstool, 25 Wood, 25 Stone, 35 Fuzzy Moss | 242 coins
Level 3: 40 Sparkling Toadstool, 3 Wooden Beam, 3 Stone Block, 40 Fuzzy Moss | 264 coins
Level 4: 45 Sparkling Toadstool, 2 Toadstool Beam, 2 Mossy Block, 45 Fuzzy Moss | 286 coins
Level 5: 50 Sparkling Toadstool, 2 Toadstool Beam, 2 Mossy Block, 50 Fuzzy Moss | 308 coins
Level 6: 20 Shroom Cap, 2 Enchanted Beam, 2 Enchanted Block, 8 Fuzzy Vine| 330 coins

Toadstool Spire (2x2) limited to the town building cap (if you get the message you're at your limit, you need to sell another town building) Can be sold
TOWN BUILDING
Info: A Royal Building. Increase your total Royal Points when placed on your board.
Collection time: 4 hours
Speed up: 8 gems
Drops: 2 Fuzzy Vines, Sparkling Toadstool, 1-2 Fuzzy Moss
Level 1: | 2 Toadstool Beam, 2 Mossy Block, 1 L1 Lantern Spire | 240 coins + 60 RP
Level 2: | 30 Wood, 30 Stone, 30 Fuzzy Moss, 30 Sparkling Toadstool | 252 coins + 63 RP
Level 3: | 35 Sparkling Toadstool, 3 Toadstool Beam, 3 Mossy Block, 35 Fuzzy Moss | 264 coins + 66 RP
Level 4: | 50 Sparkling Toadstool, 4 Toadstool Beam, 4 Mossy Block, 50 Fuzzy Moss | 276 coins + 69RP
Level 5: | 3 Royal Block, 15 Shroom Cap, 6 Fuzzy Vine, 3 Royal Beam | 284 coins + 72 RP
Level 6: | 2 Spellbound Block, 20 Shroom Cap, 8 Fuzzy Vine, 2 Spellbound Beam | 296 coins + 75 RP

Hey SW, just copy&paste for the first page:rolleyes:

thanks so much! I really appreciate this info! :) SW

tadertottootie
08-25-17, 03:38 AM
I'm starting to feel the breaded fish burn out. Still trying to craft my cottage and the beams take forever. Are adventures the only way to get caps? I've gotten none from my farmhouse or spire.

Chaotarch
08-25-17, 03:57 AM
Are adventures the only way to get caps?
Toadstool Cottage Lv3+ drop Caps every collection:)
Toadstool Soldier has the chance to drop Caps, every 3-5 collection for me:eek:

Jaybeast72
08-25-17, 04:15 AM
Toadstool Cottage Lv3+ drop Caps every collection:)
Toadstool Soldier has the chance to drop Caps, every 3-5 collection for me:eek:

Yeah, I was wondering same thing. So these are the only way to get caps besides adventure? Also Im stuck at the moment between rather or not to work towards cottage or to upgrade Spire to L2, Farmhouse to L3. Any suggestions on which is more beneficial since once we craft the cottage event is almost done? Caps are my biggest issue, obvs. But need more drops from bldgs on toadstools & moss. Can anyone tell me the drops for various levels of these 2 bldgs or are they the same all the way through? Limited info on pg 1.

Chaotarch
08-25-17, 04:46 AM
Yeah, I was wondering same thing. So these are the only way to get caps besides adventure?
yepp.

Also Im stuck at the moment between rather or not to work towards cottage or to upgrade Spire to L2, Farmhouse to L3. Any suggestions on which is more beneficial since once we craft the cottage event is almost done?
you only need t-farmhouse lv6 for the questline.
t-spire only lv1 ( just build )

Caps are my biggest issue, obvs. But need more drops from bldgs on toadstools & moss. Can anyone tell me the drops for various levels of these 2 bldgs or are they the same all the way through?
not shure about higher droprate. t-cottages lv3+ is the best building for all ressources you need.
Speed up for collection "very" cheep too:rolleyes:

Andro45
08-25-17, 04:49 AM
Because I was on holidays and had pretty miserable wifi I didn't expect to be able to finish the event. I did have the opportunity to go on adventure sometimes and have 12 shroomcaps so far, so 20 must be doable before the end of the event (I'm back home now).
Still trying to figure out which to choose: the cottage or the toadlette pet, since I can only have one or the other. I'm leaning toward the toadlette pet, since he will be an extra source of shroom caps after the event expires. The cottage I will be able to craft later on.

SpiritWind00
08-25-17, 04:57 AM
Because I was on holidays and had pretty miserable wifi I didn't expect to be able to finish the event. I did have the opportunity to go on adventure sometimes and have 12 shroomcaps so far, so 20 must be doable before the end of the event (I'm back home now).
Still trying to figure out which to choose: the cottage or the toadlette pet, since I can only have one or the other. I'm leaning toward the toadlette pet, since he will be an extra source of shroom caps after the event expires. The cottage I will be able to craft later on.
I'd go for the Toadlette Pet as you're right, he is achievable given your current stock. The cottage you fuse and upgrade anytime.

Jaybeast72
08-25-17, 05:08 AM
Lol. I'm a bit of a stickler too having been a teacher for many years but after your post I went and grabbed my dictionaries off the shelf and found both spellings in different ones. I have three dictionaries , two very old ones and one fairly new. The newer one had both spellings listed under the same entry as variations. One of the old ones had one spelling and the other old one had the other spelling! No wonder English is so hard for people to learn, even the native speakers can't agree on what is correct! Now, I think I only have to craft one more beam to upgrade this cottage to level five....

Oh...& by the way S8, woah is not a word. It's spelled whoa [/SIZE]

Whoa, you can spell it woah? ;}

Haha, this amuses me [meme1098], something about you saying it to S8. I've never known anything, but "Whoa!" And yeah, me too. I'm a massive stickler for proper spelling (and math too). Misspells and grammatical errors irk me, I just want to reach out and fix them. Think it's the same as you guys. Going through the doctoral program it was papers, papers, papers. Yet if you're anything like me, it was present in childhood long before any sort of formal training or more educated career paths. However, I'm still looking this one [whoa] up for myself. The difference probably lies in various regional dialects. In which case, other languages are the same and sometimes worse.

Anyways, back to working on my cottage. Not doing too bad considering I had decided not to bother at first (started 4 days in). Out of 'Dishes-O-Fishes' though and bread, gotta go shopping... ;\

brigadoon365
08-25-17, 05:12 AM
I have complained about stingy drops of resources in the past for timed events so I thought it only fair to say a BIG thank you to S8 for the drops on fuzzy moss from chopping rocks and toadstools from weeds etc. Getting the item you need every chop makes a huge difference esp when you are maxed on stone etc. Much much less frustration in this event.

Also, the advice to level up the cottage to lvl 3 is spot on. Getting a mushroom cap every four hours without using any resources, such as water or food, makes a huge difference.

Jaybeast72
08-25-17, 05:22 AM
Re: CHAOTARCH

Thanks, that's what I thought. Will focus on building cottage for now (have supplies for 2:4 req. block/beam), then upgrading farmhouse. Wasn't sure if Shire would have a good ROI and be worth going off script for a minute. Ik some posts said there were several step switch-ups mentioned along the way, but since I didnt start til 4days in I'm also behind on forums. Guess I'm sticking with basic collection (adventures, rocks, logs). Thank goodness for Treeples and Ye Ol' Bar & Grill keeping my inventory stocked.

Chaotarch
08-25-17, 06:08 AM
Hey SW, just copy&paste for the first page:rolleyes:

thanks so much! I really appreciate this info! :) SW

np:cool:
but Cottage speed up is 4 gems not 8 ( still on 1. page ):eek:

hagypagy
08-25-17, 07:24 AM
np:cool:
but Cottage speed up is 4 gems not 8 ( still on 1. page ):eek:

And also the Cottage LVL5 upgrade requires 4 each (not 2) of the Toadstool Beams and Mossy Blocks.

tadertottootie
08-25-17, 12:01 PM
Anyone else think it's a bit despicable to have a market trade for FISH right now?! I'm like seriously?!

maryamhjm
08-25-17, 01:01 PM
Anyone else get the brownies offer? I feel for the ones who spend money to earn these prices during the event. As it seems we can have it cheaper after the event without stressing.

karak71
08-25-17, 03:51 PM
I think it's weird how the whole thing disappears after you finish the quest. I'd like to know how many days are left, etc... Oh well, not a big deal. Still doing adventures and whatnot to upgrade my cottage so I can transform the other buildings, just because they look cool. :cool:

carletonisland
08-25-17, 04:10 PM
How to unlock the potion shop and magic forge?

FrostedThings
08-25-17, 04:18 PM
I've tried doing this event without visiting the forum for help and am struggling A LOT. From reading comments, a lot of you are either finished or have the cottages.

I'm struggling to get enough beams for a cottage. Right now, I have one beam and one block and who knows HOW long it'll take me to finally finish.

The adventure only drops ONE mushroom cap. I haven't gotten any caps from my toadlette solider pet, my farmhouse or my tower. I tried to tell myself not to give up, it's possible to still finish. But at this point, is it?

Am I wasting my time? I'm getting all kinds of requests from my neighbors for swords and I'm not even close. Very disheartening and frustrating.

ETA: Just went ahead and read the first post and can't BELIEVE we have to keep updating the farmhouse! FIFTEEN mushroom caps?!?! And THREE beams/blocks?!?!! There's absolutely zero chance of me finishing this.

I am so freakin upset.

meme1098
08-25-17, 04:32 PM
How to unlock the potion shop and magic forge?

Put one in storage & tap the window anyway. Will it let you fuse it?

GC5410
08-25-17, 06:03 PM
My level 1 spire and my level 2 farmhouse are both spawning toadlette soldiers on a regular basis and they nearly always drop caps! YAY! :)

DragonThruTime
08-25-17, 06:48 PM
I battled 2 portobellos but only have one porcini placed. I've searched everywhere for the 2nd one including storage but don't see it. Have they changed the rule that only allows for one?

cavegirl1
08-25-17, 07:10 PM
I battled 2 portobellos but only have one porcini placed. I've searched everywhere for the 2nd one including storage but don't see it. Have they changed the rule that only allows for one?

My understanding is we could only ever get 1 porcini. Battling the second portobello gave other goodies, not porcini, as porcini was a one-off prize for completing the goals

cavegirl1
08-25-17, 07:15 PM
I think it's weird how the whole thing disappears after you finish the quest. I'd like to know how many days are left, etc... Oh well, not a big deal. Still doing adventures and whatnot to upgrade my cottage so I can transform the other buildings, just because they look cool. :cool:

I know it's a bit hidden but the craft for the soldier still shows the expiring date for that. And so much of the rest will continue as part of the main game anyway (eg adventures, ability to make parts and fuse and upgrade buildings) so that doesn't really have an expiry date.

DragonThruTime
08-25-17, 07:35 PM
My understanding is we could only ever get 1 porcini. Battling the second portobello gave other goodies, not porcini, as porcini was a one-off prize for completing the goals

Ahhh, ok. Thanks cavegirl.

tadertottootie
08-26-17, 04:41 AM
I'm struggling with these beams too. One thing I did that makes me feel like I'm progressing is I made a list of everything I still need to complete the entire quest. I work on getting what I need for after the cottage level while crafting breaded fish (ugh) and going on adventures. I know once I get the cottage, it's just about getting caps. Hang in there.

tadertottootie
08-26-17, 04:44 AM
I've tried doing this event without visiting the forum for help and am struggling A LOT. From reading comments, a lot of you are either finished or have the cottages.

I'm struggling to get enough beams for a cottage. Right now, I have one beam and one block and who knows HOW long it'll take me to finally.

I'm struggling with these beams too. One thing I did that makes me feel like I'm progressing is I made a list of everything I still need to complete the entire quest. I work on getting what I need for after the cottage level while crafting breaded fish (ugh) and going on adventures. I know once I get the cottage, it's just about getting caps. Hang in there.

HappyHeartBakery
08-26-17, 07:24 AM
Ok
Mushroom caps & building beams are ****ing me.
Still stuck trying to build cottage.

Have my toad farmhouse at lvl 3 - thought I read somewhere on here that would drop a cap every time. None here for me after many collections.

Plz without going thru these 50+ pages, can someone state again best ways to drop mushroom caps, if any besides the adventure? (so I can build these silly beams!!)

ShibuyaCloth
08-26-17, 08:00 AM
Ok

Have my toad farmhouse at lvl 3 - thought I read somewhere on here that would drop a cap every time. None here for me after many collections.

Plz without going thru these 50+ pages, can someone state again best ways to drop mushroom caps, if any besides the adventure? (so I can build these silly beams!!)

See page 1

riverly
08-26-17, 08:33 AM
Ok

Plz without going thru these 50+ pages, can someone state again best ways to drop mushroom caps, if any besides the adventure? (so I can build these silly beams!!)Level 3 cottage drops caps, not the farmhouse. until then adventures from Keep and barracks give caps. Lots and lots of adventures.
Chopping rocks give moss everytime
Chopping grass, old logs, plant in logs give shrooms everytime.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-26-17, 08:39 AM
Ok

The t-Farmhouse and t-Spire do NOT drop any caps ..and any player that's getting em from those buildings must have some sort of special glitch that the rest of us *don't* have.
The only places to get the caps are from the adventure (drops 1-2), the Level 3+ t-COTTAGE (drops 1 every time: 4-hr timer & 4 gems to speed up) and from the crafted Toadlette Soldier (not a guaranteed drop, also 4-hr timer).

Your best bet is to continue adventuring & to level up a t-cottage to L3 as soon as you can. Beyond the Beams needed for the initial fuse, it doesn't take anymore Beams to get it to level 3 (& will count for that step of the quest once you reach it).

G'luck! :)

ETA: Doh!.. you beat me to it, riverly! Lol

riverly
08-26-17, 08:44 AM
Just trying to pay it forward. I got so much good advice from forum!
Happy Heart good luck.
Once you get over the jump of getting cottage to L 3 it goes pretty fast.
But if you can, try to catch up on the posts. Excellent advice in there.

Nikospets
08-26-17, 08:59 AM
Ugh! Having the same problem, those mushroom caps and building beams are a real problem. I can't play constantly so it's been a tuff event for me! I try and read the advice in the forum but going through all these pages is another issue! With only a few days left I'm not sure if I will make it. I am fusing the cottage as I write this so hopefully that will help! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

HappyHeartBakery
08-26-17, 09:09 AM
Thanks everyone!
I just need to get the cottage built I guess. I'll keep plugging away

carletonisland
08-26-17, 09:13 AM
Put one in storage & tap the window anyway. Will it let you fuse it?

Yes, it worked! Thanks! It still says locked, but it let me do it anyway.

NYCHeather
08-26-17, 09:40 AM
Anyone else get the brownies offer? I feel for the ones who spend money to earn these prices during the event. As it seems we can have it cheaper after the event without stressing.

So I'm wondering, is the Brownie package worth buying?? I don't have any of the items...

Indryia
08-26-17, 11:10 AM
So I'm wondering, is the Brownie package worth buying?? I don't have any of the items...

I think it does. They have good drops

Fey Courthouse
Info: Who said crime doesn't pay? Visit the Fey Courthouse for a chance of Silver Ore, Jewels, or Mithril
Found: 4th individual prize from Meet the Brownies event
Drops: golden nugget, jewels, mithril, silver
Collection time: 4 hours (speed up is 16 gems)

Objection Tree
Info: A somewhat judgmental looking tree. Has a chance to drop wood, and old logs.
Found: 2nd individual prize from Meet the Brownies event
Drops: old log, wood
Collection time: 2 hours

Ye olde bar n' grill
Info: The biggest crime here is leaving with an empty stomach! Has a change to drop bread and grits.
Found: 3rd individual prize from Meet the Brownies event
Drops: 2000 coin, bread, grits
Collection time: 8 hours

Treeple (crafted in Meet the Brownies event)
Info: Drops bobbins, sap and more!
Crafted: Workshop, 15 minutes - 20 gavels (10 gems ea)
Drops: plant in a log, sap, wood, wooden beam and 10 bobbins
Collection time: 4 hours (speed up is 16 gems)

bernadette16668
08-26-17, 12:25 PM
I think it's worth it they have pretty good drops , good source of work like mines are for stone, we have lots of sources for stone not as many for wood.

mayennalee
08-26-17, 01:44 PM
I was happy to get the 'treeple' pack, as there was no way I was able to get the resources at the time.

This event has been good for me. It has gone long enough that even with the awful drop rate that I always get I was able to spend some minimal gems (mostly to speed up workshops) and complete it. Thanks S8 for making this one long enough.

Indryia
08-26-17, 02:12 PM
I think the breaded fish made all the difference.
I finished it few days ago, like 5 days and a half still to go and I didn't even upgraded the cottage. I did all the steps in order.
But I did craft the soldier quit early and I was maxed on breaded fish. I don't even know where it came from haha, never cooked this one.
Now I have 4 todlette bodyguards around Porcini. I wish Porcini was just a little bigger, he is so cute !

lydiahin
08-26-17, 03:44 PM
You get Porcini for completing all of the goals and he drops the items shown in the picture on page 1 of this thread.

You'll have a much better drop rate if you do not use mushrooms or ponds. Instead (if you can afford to) chop old logs for t/mushies and chop rock outcroppings for fuzzy moss.

it is a very energy rich event. But even if you don't finish the event, the adventure is permanent, which means that post event, you can still fuse and upgrade buildings at your leisure; you just won't get Porcini who is guaranteed source of all the drops you need to upgrade buildings.

Thanks for the tip on the old logs and rock outcropping!

HuckleTown
08-26-17, 04:36 PM
My level 1 spire and my level 2 farmhouse are both spawning toadlette soldiers on a regular basis and they nearly always drop caps! YAY! :)

My level 1 spire and level 4 farmhouse hardly ever spawn a soldier and the soldiers NEVER drop a mushroom cap.

confuzzled88
08-26-17, 04:58 PM
I need shroom caps but only drop from adventures. nothing else seems to drop them. :(

KaywinnetteLee1
08-26-17, 05:10 PM
This may have been asked already but how or when will we be able to make the potion shop and forge? It says maxed out and it doesn't light up the fuse button when you put an existing building in storage.

SpiritWind00
08-26-17, 05:20 PM
All the info you need is in post 3 in this thread.

I've transferred the info from the main goal guide here given this question has been asked many times. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1444510&viewfull=1#post1444510

karak71
08-26-17, 08:16 PM
I know it's a bit hidden but the craft for the soldier still shows the expiring date for that. And so much of the rest will continue as part of the main game anyway (eg adventures, ability to make parts and fuse and upgrade buildings) so that doesn't really have an expiry date.

Exactly. It's completely not a big deal. I think the buildings looks great! :D

karak71
08-26-17, 08:42 PM
So, I know this is random, but it anyone is still chopping for shrooms, I found my treeples to be really helpful. They gave up lots of plants in logs, patches of grass, old logs, etc... I'm sure other people noticed, just thought I would mention.

chocolate104
08-27-17, 06:10 AM
So, I've finished. Yeah! In the last remaining days of the event, should I use my resources to make more toadlette soldiers since they are time limited...or go ahead and change my forge and potion shop? I guess the question is, how valuable are the drops from the toadlette soldiers going forward if you have a level 3 t-cottage and porcini?

jesslau9
08-27-17, 06:15 AM
I thought I won't finish so i crafted my soldier early
then went to struggle to build the cottage as it needed those 20 shroom caps! After that i realized i was so closed to getting that cute mushroom Portobello ,i mean porcini..

so i kept going..now needing 7 more shroom caps to upgrade the farmhouse to 6!

:)

But at least we are not growing trees and the mushrooms, fuzzy moss drops everytime! A masive plus than some of those events where we used way more energies chopping rocks and not getting drops

hagypagy
08-27-17, 06:36 AM
Porcini's drops are appalling. :(
Often a single Moss or Toadstool , which I'm maxed , so nothing
Should have multiple drops, and a guarantee of a Shroom Cap , Toadstool Beam or Mossy Block per drop.

Indryia
08-27-17, 07:13 AM
So, I've finished. Yeah! In the last remaining days of the event, should I use my resources to make more toadlette soldiers since they are time limited...or go ahead and change my forge and potion shop? I guess the question is, how valuable are the drops from the toadlette soldiers going forward if you have a level 3 t-cottage and porcini?

Go for the soldier. You can always customize your buildings later.
Their drops are random, like always, but still exist. I have 4 and last night I got 3 caps from them.

Kastlerama
08-27-17, 10:32 AM
I have to say I have really enjoyed this event �� I have been able to finish it without a lot of stress and headaches. Good job S8!

riverly
08-27-17, 02:10 PM
So, I've finished. Yeah! In the last remaining days of the event, should I use my resources to make more toadlette soldiers since they are time limited...or go ahead and change my forge and potion shop? I guess the question is, how valuable are the drops from the toadlette soldiers going forward if you have a level 3 t-cottage and porcini?i think I'm going to try for 3 L3 cottages and 3-soldiers.
Not interested in upgrading forge or shop yet. I guess I'll see if this is the right way to go.

Thoughts and prayers to those in Texas.

Stymie52
08-27-17, 05:35 PM
I have finished the event and am trying to get one last soldier. My cottage is dropping 1 mushroom cap each collection. However, my soldiers have stopped dropping shroom caps. I guess I shouldn't be too greedy, but they are very cute.

littelprincess0313
08-27-17, 06:30 PM
So I ,finished' the event yesterday. I stopped after I built the cottage. I really didmt like the event but that is just my personal taste. It was well designed I could have finished it and the idea was nice. But I really dont line orange and being forced to level a farmhouse to lv 6 was just to much. I really wish that the animal will never spawn again from adventures that was pretty mean - especially for LL players.
I still need 13 caps for my soldier I hope my cottage will give me some of those :)

HuckleTown
08-27-17, 07:10 PM
So I ,finished' the event yesterday. I stopped after I built the cottage. I really didmt like the event but that is just my personal taste. It was well designed I could have finished it and the idea was nice. But I really dont line orange and being forced to level a farmhouse to lv 6 was just to much. I really wish that the animal will never spawn again from adventures that was pretty mean - especially for LL players.
I still need 13 caps for my soldier I hope my cottage will give me some of those :)

I have to agree, I haven't enjoyed this event. It seemed hopeless from the beginning. I have had to use my energy to get resources for breaded fish so I haven't been able to do the guaranteed moss drops. I need fish. I currently have crafted all 3 required buildings and just upgraded t-cottage to level 3, however, it looks like I need 30 shroom caps to complete this event. Having to craft breaded fish, 4 hours per meal or 7 for 2 meals, it just won't happen. I am unable to send an adventure every 2 hours.

Congratulations to those able to finish, I can only assume you had the max breaded fish in inventory.

How many adventures were required to build all 3 buildings, upgrade the farmhouse to level 6, forge the mossy beds and make the mushroom guy? If I did my math correctly, it's 85 adventures.... (850,000 coins)

This event is very expensive with in game coins.

Indryia
08-27-17, 09:52 PM
How many adventures were required to build all 3 buildings, upgrade the farmhouse to level 6, forge the mossy beds and make the mushroom guy? If I did my math correctly, it's 85 adventures.... (850,000 coins)

I was max on breaded fish. And now I have 44 left. So I used 55. But I sent few more adventures after I finished the event, to be able to craft more soldiers. And I also received 3 breaded fish from the food shelter.
So, for the timed quests I guess I sent around 50 adventures. But many times I got back 2 caps plus the soldiers spawn from buildings

koalamama3
08-28-17, 12:08 AM
Anyone's spawn rate decreased dramatically? I have Lv4 toalstool farmhouse and has not spawn a soldier once in 2 days... and its collection time is every 10mins. Even my crafted soldier is completely useless! Only boars and skunkupines are spawning in my kingdom. How come wen we're in need of a certain monster, its nowhere to be found; yet wen we have no use for tat monster... its popping up everywhere?? With only a day left, I dont think ill be able to finish this event.

jesslau9
08-28-17, 03:17 AM
I have to agree, I haven't enjoyed this event. It seemed hopeless from the beginning. I have had to use my energy to get resources for breaded fish so I haven't been able to do the guaranteed moss drops. I need fish. I currently have crafted all 3 required buildings and just upgraded t-cottage to level 3, however, it looks like I need 30 shroom caps to complete this event. Having to craft breaded fish, 4 hours per meal or 7 for 2 meals, it just won't happen. I am unable to send an adventure every 2 hours.

Congratulations to those able to finish, I can only assume you had the max breaded fish in inventory.

Actually i was not max on fish , in fact I had probably 4,5 fish feast and no storage of bread and I had to keep cooking ..

The soldier gave 1 cap per 4 hours
the cottage helped a bit with giving caps after struggling leveling it up to level 3...really

I'm not one to hoard 99 of everything and there was an event there was no way i could have crafted so many red dye and I ran out of red petals and couldn't finish

vickibabes
08-28-17, 04:33 AM
Im not going to get Porcini as the rate for obtaining toadstools from mushrooms has decreased with every level achieved. I will get 2 toadstools for 20 mushrooms harvested now which is pathetic. Especially when i get a fuzzy moss every single strike of a rock formation!

However knowing the buildings are here to stay is really good. This is by far a better adventure than the mermaids one, which i have now given up on.

christinefourtounis
08-28-17, 05:15 AM
I didn't think I would finish but I just got my farmhouse to level 6 and am making my last breaded fish for that final adventure. So excited that I might actually do it just in time. I haven't crafted a soldier yet. I'm hoping the final drops from the big boss will help with that. ��

HuckleTown
08-28-17, 05:46 AM
I was max on breaded fish. And now I have 44 left. So I used 55. But I sent few more adventures after I finished the event, to be able to craft more soldiers. And I also received 3 breaded fish from the food shelter.
So, for the timed quests I guess I sent around 50 adventures. But many times I got back 2 caps plus the soldiers spawn from buildings

Did your soldiers that spawn drop shroom caps?

Mine don't. That would help...

tigarlilyvol
08-28-17, 06:13 AM

The soldiers that spawn only drop spears.

Indryia
08-28-17, 06:14 AM

Oh yes, exactly, they didn't. I guess the buildings did drop caps sometimes. Or that soldier I crafted early on. I didn't really pay attention.
I guess the breaded fish made all the difference, at least in my case. I was lucky to be max on

calicokittennope
08-28-17, 10:32 AM
I will get 2 toadstools for 20 mushrooms harvested now which is pathetic..

In the marketplace there's the grass clumps (I don't remember the name, tall grass maybe?) but they're 100 coin/1-hit removal.

They gave me a mushroom every time.

transberry
08-28-17, 10:55 AM
Only level 4 building need 9 caps for the 3 beams another 18 hours of adventures, timewill definitely run out before I get farmhouse to level 6

I can't collect every 2 hours like many

vickibabes
08-28-17, 11:11 AM
In the marketplace there's the grass clumps (I don't remember the name, tall grass maybe?) but they're 100 coin/1-hit removal.

They gave me a mushroom every time.

O m g :eek: how did i miss all the other places to get toadstools? Thank you so much xxx

nuttyangel_69
08-28-17, 11:40 AM
Not a question, just a statement really.
I'm hoping to at least be able to finish enough adventures to craft the cottage but I'll never get beyond that as I'm not one for hoarding 99 of everything, especially not food items so crafting for these adventures has taken all my time.
I'll probably just manage to get the cottage before the timer runs out but I'll not be able to do any leveling up or progress any further. I've kept on top of this, collecting everything as soon as their times up and I still haven't managed it.
I never seem to win at these times quests no matter how hard I work at it. I love this game but it does get a tad depressing 😕

Indryia
08-28-17, 12:26 PM
Only level 4 building need 9 caps for the 3 beams another 18 hours of adventures, timewill definitely run out before I get cottage to level 6

I can't collect every 2 hours like many

You need to upgrade the farmhouse to lvl 6, not the cottage

WillRockRoo
08-28-17, 12:47 PM
I got the cutest tiny Porcini, though one may not find it without trying scan my whole queendom!
Anyway, this is a very easy and no rush event. I went on a 4-day road trip for the eclipse with very limited WiFi access. After came back, I was all around the town trying to buy a new car. Then Harvey came, along with 2 kids stuck at home, leaking foundation, rising water in the yard threatening our car, ect; I got that cutie with 2 days to spare....
Just want say thank-you to everybody post info here. I posted for other events before, but for this one I could only find time to read the first page.
Good luck to everyone and hope people in Texas will survive the worst flood ever!

maryamhjm
08-28-17, 01:06 PM
I can only craft the porcini or the toadstool according my calculations, which to choose?

MoonVillage3
08-28-17, 01:33 PM
Not a question, just a statement really.
I'm hoping to at least be able to finish enough adventures to craft the cottage but I'll never get beyond that as I'm not one for hoarding 99 of everything, especially not food items so crafting for these adventures has taken all my time.
I'll probably just manage to get the cottage before the timer runs out but I'll not be able to do any leveling up or progress any further. I've kept on top of this, collecting everything as soon as their times up and I still haven't managed it.
I never seem to win at these times quests no matter how hard I work at it. I love this game but it does get a tad depressing ��
you'll have all the time you need to continue fusing farmhouses, cottages etc.. and also leveling up. this part of the event, including the adventures are permanent features.
the timed part of this event is the crafting of the toadlette soldiers in the workshop, as stated in the workshop where it's crafted, and final prize of Porcini.
See first page.. post#1

MoonVillage3
08-28-17, 01:47 PM
I can only craft the porcini or the toadstool according my calculations, which to choose?
Porcini is the name of the little mushroom man which is the final prize of the event.. it's not crafted but earned as a reward. The Toadlette Soldiers are crafted in the workshop.. these have an expire date and more or less they both have the same drops.
Personally I would choose at this moment to craft the Toadlette Soldier.. as this you won't have the possibility to craft after.
Read first page Post #1 for complete information.

MoonVillage3
08-28-17, 02:22 PM

having more t-soldiers at your service and some t-cottages L3.. you will be able to continue fusing t-buildings, without the need of the EXTRA expensive adventures and also the making of breaded fish continuously.
more soldiers you have.. more materials you collect. it all depends how many buildings you wish to fuse.
the t-soldiers and Porcini have more or less the same drops as from the adventures.

FrostedThings
08-28-17, 02:23 PM
I finally finished, but only after buying the $10 pack a few days ago that came with three ready-made beams and 5 shroom caps. If it weren't for that, I'm not sure I would have been able to finish in time.

storme1970
08-28-17, 02:24 PM
Help!! Im at level 11 and ive spawned the last monster,but i cant see it!! Ive deleted the game,and re-downloaded, and i still cant see it,but i can hear it,help!!

MoonVillage3
08-28-17, 02:30 PM
Help!! Im at level 11 and ive spawned the last monster,but i cant see it!! Ive deleted the game,and re-downloaded, and i still cant see it,but i can hear it,help!!

the spawned monster is in the space behind your mermaid castle and in front of the first mermaid workshop.. it's an Aquanter and I can see it clearly.
try tapping in that space.. maybe it will register.

storme1970
08-28-17, 02:58 PM
Thank you sooo much!!! I forgot about the mermaid area!! I have it now,thanks for all your help:))

tadertottootie
08-28-17, 05:45 PM
I finally finished, but only after buying the $10 pack a few days ago that came with three ready-made beams and 5 shroom caps. If it weren't for that, I'm not sure I would have been able to finish in time.

Same here! I was determined not to spend money on this adventure. Let's just say the value of my Porcini is $15.

jesslau9
08-28-17, 06:29 PM
I didn't think I would finish but I just got my farmhouse to level 6 and am making my last breaded fish for that final adventure. So excited that I might actually do it just in time. I haven't crafted a soldier yet. I'm hoping the final drops from the big boss will help with that. 

I didn't know fighting portobello drops stuff, it gave me 3 mushroom beams, 1 moss brick, quite a few caps , a few mushrooms. well, 3 beams=15caps so I was happy

did you finish

FrostedThings
08-28-17, 07:29 PM
Same here! I was determined not to spend money on this adventure. Let's just say the value of my Porcini is $15.

Me too! I told myself from the beginning that I wasn't going to spend any money and I'd use MINIMAL gems.

Welp. I stayed true to one of those. Lol. I only spent about 10 gems just to speed things up when I was impatient.

maryamhjm
08-29-17, 01:25 AM
Porcini is the name of the little mushroom man which is the final prize of the event.. it's not crafted but earned as a reward. The Toadlette Soldiers are crafted in the workshop.. these have an expire date and more or less they both have the same drops.
Personally I would choose at this moment to craft the Toadlette Soldier.. as this you won't have the possibility to craft after.
Read first page Post #1 for complete information.

Yes sorry I meant I can only craft the material to upgrade t.farmhouse to level 6 to get porcini or craft the t.soldier, but I totally oversaw the 15 schroom caps for level 6, and I now think I will not be able to get either, and I even used gems which I normaly not do(to buy breaded fish for adventures).

musicross
08-29-17, 04:18 AM
Hi! Can we still craft the soldier after defeating Portobello?

MoonVillage3
08-29-17, 04:37 AM
Thank you sooo much!!! I forgot about the mermaid area!! I have it now,thanks for all your help:)) welcome! and happy to have been of help :o

MoonVillage3
08-29-17, 04:39 AM
Hi! Can we still craft the soldier after defeating Portobello?

yes we can.. BUT it will expire today.. see expiry time in the workshop where you craft the t-soldier.

musicross
08-29-17, 04:59 AM
Thank You!

EsmeW2
08-29-17, 05:50 AM
OK, I've given myself the top class award for carelessness!!!

Finished everything a couple of days ago on my main game and have two pet soldiers. Moved onto finishing off my second game where I've got no soldiers and still needed to do the final farmhouse upgrade.

Mistake number one - sent out a Search the Ancient vault adventure from castle (don't have barracks) lost a day of adventures
Mistake number two - after I got Porcini, instead of constructing the second mossy bed I made a Toadstool beam and used up 5 of my 10 caps
Mistake number three - hastening to catch up - not many hours left, not many fish in enventory - mistakenly sent out the trade that uses fish. No energy, no fish, and ponds not giving many fish - the game always does this when you are at the wire.

If I don't do anything else wrong I should still make it with one more cottage collection and finally an adventure. But it's possible to be too relaxed about these things. :)

Jaybeast72
08-29-17, 07:33 AM
Well, I'm not making this one without spending gems. Bc of recent past events (we all know the ones) I'm down to 145gems and need to use 80 of those to finish if I speed up cottage. However, Im still working on upgrading to lvl5 farmhouse awaiting caps to craft beams. Not to mention Im outta fishy dishies for adventures. Messed up timing on ivy so i'm still waiting to collect to finish part9 of Porcini. I haven't even asked nbrs for requests yet (though that should take 20min). While I'm 100% accountible for not finishing due to 2 cardiac incidents this wk & a late start (bc I didnt care for the bldgs, but then decided I wanted the oh-so-cute Porcini, lol), I would have made it irreguardess had I not been mislead by some details on the first few pgs. For instance, that spire dropped caps. Had I known differently, I would have crafted the cottage first. I even inquired about it later on as I saw post references to order, but it was unfortunately too little, too late. At this point, I'm hesitant to even attempt going for Porcini. I know others have used well beyond the 80gems... but I dont spend any money on this game for many the similarly-stated reasons we've all heard (i.e. cost, questionable biz practices, customer service exp.) With relation to cost, my reasons are both principle and personal opinions & preferences, respectively. Principally, bc of the obvious (i.e. confirmation button, glitches), but more importantly I don't like being forced to choose between money and/or time. I think anything over $3 for a graphic is way too much and while "possible" the amount of time involved to avoid spending is also beyond what I'd like to spend in a game. And then my personal preferences for where I spend my money; I know many feel different. But I'd rather travel or invest (a fun hobby for me, i♡#'s, how's that for anorakian 'apppppple crumb'? Haha) and time-wise I'd rather educate myself in something like a new language. I thrive on productivity and fear unrealized potential. So I try to limit things like games & t.v. (we dont even have cable, lol). Even though, bc of my heart I'm now home 24/7 literally (the 5 patients I kept on, I see out of my house)! Yet and still, I feel like this game is addictive (in a bad way) and very time-consuming. However, I will give credit where credit is due... S8 appears to have reorganized concentrating more on customer satisfaction via listening to us with regards to all things recent events and also focused on improving CS service. I have been pleased especially with this event... there was enough going on to keep me interested and yet it wasn't based on luck. I like the challenge of time & resource mgmt, but not to the point you're not sleeping or haven't any control over your efforts. Even so, personally as mentioned, I am limiting my gameplay with the hopes of discontinuing it altogether in lieu of other pursuits. For now, we'll see how limiting goes... as I said this game is addictive and I'm only human, so more likely I'm better off uninstalling. While I've never really felt I've fit particularly well into this forum (nothing personal, I know; just simply not the right fit... a little strict for my tastes & I personally feel it suppresses the kind of creative expression that makes some forums much wittier...I'm more of a Reddit/Quora girl), it has been a pleasure reading your posts and getting to know you. I wish you all the best. ~Baron All :}

a1mathteach
08-29-17, 07:34 AM
If the event expires today, does that mean we won't be able to upgrade the cottage and spire anymore?

meme1098
08-29-17, 07:40 AM
If the event expires today, does that mean we won't be able to upgrade the cottage and spire anymore?

From page 1:

Tips about the Event
* There are 2 components - 1 timed and 1 untimed.
* The Builder's Guild is untimed so you can fuse (or not) at your leisure!
* Only a Level 1 buildings can be fused
* The building MUST be in storage for you to use it in the fuse.

The only timed part is crafting the soldiers & the goals to get Porcini.

ReinierMamaWouter
08-29-17, 01:27 PM
Made it! Started 2 days late because of holidays; and spent 5 gems.... But I made it. Didn't realise until 18 hours ago that the timed part was the one with the soldier... But it all worked out in the end :) First event I've managed to finish in months! (Due to personal issues).

THANK YOU to Spirit Wind for keeping the first page up to date and every one else who forged ahead! I couldn't have done it without you!

calicokittennope
08-29-17, 01:29 PM
I think it's super funny when I click the cottage, and Porpcini and a toady guard are standing RIGHT THERE by it, but out jumps a little guy ready to fight me. How'd he not get the message? He's right by them! It's like neither of them thought oh hey yeah we better tell them to knock it off in town. lol

Den8137259
08-29-17, 05:52 PM
i would slash every monster who pops up on my board, big or small lol ★

overall, yes i love this event as it is laid-back and has relatively good spawn rates and drops (: ★

thanks S8, as well as neighbors and forum posters for pointers (: ★

ncas17
08-29-17, 08:38 PM
I just barely finished this storyline and got Porcini. I literally had 13 minutes left when I defeated the big mushroom; and that was after spending 80 gems and sneaking peeks at my phone at work to make sure I had adventures going and flour/bread/fish cooking. I lost some time by not having the stupid fountain crafted, not realizing that the sparkling mushrooms and caps were two different things or that caps only came from the adventures, not crafting a soldier early on, and then thinking that I only needed caps to finish the beams for the 5th upgrade and not noticing until later that I needed 15 for the 6th upgrade... I spent about 40 gems speeding things up during the week, but as time began ticking away today, I reluctantly spent an additional 40 gems to finish in time. I only have 6 gems left now. I have to read the first post more carefully next time ☹️

Ethandria
08-29-17, 08:48 PM
Boooohooo. I did not finish. Oh well, it happens. S8 I would have paid a reasonable gem amount to extend a few days to finish. Just a hint for future events ��. Some unforeseen events kept me from my kingdom a few times and I just couldn't get caught up. . It was still fun though...

sipland
08-29-17, 08:52 PM
Wow, wondering if they changed this. I was all excited and dug out my snowy workshop, crafted a snowy gate and ... can sell it for $0.

Oops forgot the quote ... from pg 42, from storiadelcastello - idea for making some $$
"Make snowy gates in the snowy workshop and then sell 15000 gold coins. Sell things like benches and campfire, pumpkin patches etc."

kattkrazie
08-29-17, 09:07 PM
Wow, wondering if they changed this. I was all excited and dug out my snowy workshop, crafted a snowy gate and ... can sell it for $0.

Oops forgot the quote ... from pg 42, from storiadelcastello - idea for making some $$
"Make snowy gates in the snowy workshop and then sell 15000 gold coins. Sell things like benches and campfire, pumpkin patches etc."

It's the winter decos, not the snowy ones. The winter gate sells for $15,000 coins.

sipland
08-29-17, 09:13 PM
It's the winter decos, not the snowy ones. The winter gate sells for $15,000 coins.

Thanks Katt! ( ... skipping off to craft some!)

SpiritWind00
08-29-17, 11:55 PM
I have added a timed poll about the event to this thread. Please refresh your screens to see it.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.

REMEMBER: you can still use the Builders Guild to fuse more toadstool buildings and/or upgrade your exisiting ones. All the required items drop from something!

The Builder's Guild has its own separate entry in the main goal guide with all the info you need to continue fusing.

punkskaatje
08-30-17, 12:25 AM
From page 1:

Tips about the Event
* There are 2 components - 1 timed and 1 untimed.
* The Builder's Guild is untimed so you can fuse (or not) at your leisure!
* Only a Level 1 buildings can be fused
* The building MUST be in storage for you to use it in the fuse.

The only timed part is crafting the soldiers & the goals to get Porcini.

I didn't get a cap from the Toadstool Forest, I wanted to make a T-cottage, even the quest is over. Not sure if you get one from the adventures anymore???

Chaotarch
08-30-17, 01:03 AM
I didn't get a cap from the Toadstool Forest, I wanted to make a T-cottage, even the quest is over. Not sure if you get one from the adventures anymore???

i got a mossy-block this morning and black flag ( should be moss or shroom )

Chaotarch
08-30-17, 02:16 AM
i was very happy with this event:o
and now i am waiting for mini-toadlettis in ivys nursery for my little army:cool::rolleyes:

Zirilka
08-30-17, 05:05 AM
Not bad event; I finished early and without problems. However, I did not craft the mushroom because they are ugly.

ktorewqas
08-30-17, 05:17 AM
and now i am waiting for mini-toadlettis in ivys nursery for my little army:cool::rolleyes:
Lol non stop expansion toad army
Love them

anne202b
08-30-17, 05:50 AM

I'd like to second that...I finished 2 adventures this morning (Barracks & Castle), and got absolutely nothing. No fight with the army guy....Not even coins.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-30-17, 06:40 AM
Not bad event; I finished early and without problems. However, I did not craft the mushroom because they are ugly.
UGLY?! LOL, if you think of them as the toddlers running around in leafy diapers with twig spears & mushroom caps on their heads that we've been talking about throughout this thread, then they're HILARIOUS! ..guess it's all a matter of perspective tho, cuz I think they're so cute & funny, lol.
....and Thurston needs more troops to train, LOL!

Wow, Puff ..you managed to get a bigger army than I even thought you would, lol
Awesome!

How big of an army did the rest of you guys end up with?
Compared to Puffy, mine just looks like a small squadron, with only 22. lol

PS. Thx for the poll, SW, I really enjoyed this event!

HuckleTown
08-30-17, 10:28 AM
I didn't finish this event even though I played pretty regularly. I put neutral for how I liked the event. Not being resource rich (bread, fish, breaded fish) made this very hard especially considering the only other option for mushroom caps was the third building required.

I'm actually rethinking some of my previous event poll answers...the only ones I was able to finish I literally played 24/7 and barely missed a collection or chance to use my 40 energy. I find these events pretty ridiculous that the only way to complete them is to:
1. Spend loads of money
2. Do not sleep for the entire 13-21 days of an event
3. Have been playing long enough that you have useful buildings from previous events.
This may be the most frustrating (besides #4) because so many times players will ask where can I get xxx resource and the answer is, "from this building that was only offered 3 years ago during yyy event").
4. Be one of the lucky "random drop" players.

I understand events shouldn't be easy, but we aren't getting many useful prizes, so why not make them doable as long as you play a few times a day. It's the rare person that can play 24/7 AND afford to spend money. At this point, the only reason I'm sticking with CS and participating in events is because I want to complete the story line and I am at the point in the story where I'm waiting for extremely rare drops, my quests are waiting for another one to reach a certain point, waiting on buildings, or I'm waiting for a gem only item to drop from an adventure (won't buy with my gems because I am trying to save for those high value items everyone praises AND as soon as I amass a decent amount...GEM TRAP).

kattkrazie
08-30-17, 11:43 AM
UGLY?! LOL, if you think of them as the toddlers running around in leafy diapers with twig spears & mushroom caps on their heads that we've been talking about throughout this thread, then they're HILARIOUS! ..guess it's all a matter of perspective tho, cuz I think they're so cute & funny, lol.
....and Thurston needs more troops to train, LOL!

Wow, Puff ..you managed to get a bigger army than I even thought you would, lol
Awesome!

How big of an army did the rest of you guys end up with?
Compared to Puffy, mine just looks like a small squadron, with only 22. lol

PS. Thx for the poll, SW, I really enjoyed this event!

I, too, enjoyed this event. I'm a little embarrassed that I only crafted 6 t-toddlers, I hoarded my shroom caps to make t-beams. In retrospect, it would have been a better strategy to make more baby warriors since they drop shroom caps fairly often.

Overall, a great event because of the multiple ways to get the drops. At first, I was worried about Ivy being a source of fuzzy vines, but that was a non-issue with vines dropping from many sources.

Great job, S8. ;)

meme1098
08-30-17, 12:06 PM
Funny thing...I just spawned a toadlette from one my cottages. 😳. And, of course, I got nothing from defeating it.

So, S8, why are they still spawning if we can't craft anymore pets????

SpiritWind00
08-30-17, 03:06 PM
I've flagged this with S8.... Thanks for posting.:)

Violetvoo
08-30-17, 03:15 PM
I crafted toadstool magic forge but it won't let me place or store it. Keeps telling me to level up, I'm level 50.

SpiritWind00
08-30-17, 03:19 PM
Is this right? You put 1 magic forge in storage, fused it, got the message it was ready, but now you can't place it? Can you force close your game and try again? Can you take some screen shots?

Violetvoo
08-30-17, 03:30 PM
I put one in storage and fused it. I've forced closed several times.Not sure how to post screen shot

SgtBeebo
08-30-17, 03:43 PM
I crafted toadstool magic forge but it won't let me place or store it. Keeps telling me to level up, I'm level 50.

We adjusted the Toadstool Buildings to no longer require you to store the building. If you sell your Magic Forge on your board, you should then be able to place the one you crafted.

Violetvoo
08-30-17, 04:09 PM
We adjusted the Toadstool Buildings to no longer require you to store the building. If you sell your Magic Forge on your board, you should then be able to place the one you crafted.

Ok just sold magic forge on my board and was able to place fused one. Went to buy the second magic forge and its the same message that I'm at my limit now I only have one magic forge. HELP

Violetvoo
08-30-17, 04:11 PM
Disregard JUST forced closed and restarted and like magic a magic forge was in my inventory. Thanks

KadeeDid
08-30-17, 07:21 PM
I usually enjoy Castle Story quests. Recently I haven't finished some due to busy schedule and more important things to do. With this one, I was on a roll when CS began bogging down. Everything else worked. I play most of the S8 games except Fantasy Forest which I quit at Christmas due to all the pop ups and random closing. The past week or two, the pop ups from CS have been annoying. I always return gifts and accept requests right away so there is no need for that menu to pop up or gem sales etc. Sometimes I thought gift had not been sent and clicked again which sent me to someone's kingdom or clicked on a building. I ended up creating 2 toad farmhouses as I was trying to create a toad spire. I think it is time to stop CS.

SpiritWind00
08-30-17, 08:29 PM
Funny thing...I just spawned a toadlette from one my cottages. 😳. And, of course, I got nothing from defeating it.

So, S8, why are they still spawning if we can't craft anymore pets????
The toadlette is still programmed to drop a warrior spear, but only if you're not maxed on spears. I'll get some info on drops soon. Are you maxed on spears??

meme1098
08-31-17, 05:44 AM
The toadlette is still programmed to drop a warrior spear, but only if you're not maxed on spears. I'll get some info on drops soon. Are you maxed on spears??

I dug deep into my storage & found 91 spears. Then I fought 3 more t-soldiers this morning & no spears. I still have 91 spears

My question is why are they still spawning if we can't craft any more pets?

spyd58
08-31-17, 06:05 AM
Curious as to whether story line will continue with Toad buildings and creatures as crafting for upgrades still available and fuzzy moss and mushrooms still dropping. This was pretty fun adventure but makes it hard to progress in What Storms May Come with back to back events happening. Looks like new adorable babies coming today like a Flyger baby! Anyhow keep up the new ideas as still having fun!

calicokittennope
08-31-17, 06:11 AM
I had some problems with the toadified magic forge just now. I don't know if I really understand what was being said in the prior page or so about a fix because either it's a different situation or I'm just really that tired that I'm not catching on, I'm sorry.

I tried to get my builder's guild magic forge today, got the pop up of blah blah max buildings/level up blah blah.
I refresh the site here and saw someone else mentioned it too.

Force closed, checked inventory and a second un-toadified version was in first slot so I sold it.

(First was still on kingdom land. another was in toadification building)

Then at builder's guild got my toadified one to put next to my other plain one. I didn't buy a third for this.
I used one of my two off my land since it wasn't in use yesterday.

So it somehow went from me having two magic forges to three.

I just had to sell the plain one in inventory (that was not there before!) after a force closing.

The end. I'm going to sleep. My magic forge is so cute :)

Andro45
08-31-17, 01:21 PM
I didn't actually participate, but got enough shroom caps to craft a toadlette soldier. Not that it drops many shroom caps (only 1 so far). I was on my holidays when this event started and had bad wifi. Returned last week on thursday and just had enough time to get enough shroom caps. I had to craft every breaded fish I needed for the adventures, since I don't have anything in stock. No time to stock up either with all te events going on.

MoonVillage3
08-31-17, 02:04 PM
our former flyger has changed size.. from 2x2 it's now 2x1.
much easier to place.

Clark_Wayne
09-01-17, 05:54 AM
our former flyger has changed size.. from 2x2 it's now 2x1.
much easier to place.
yes i found it too when i placed my armor flyger next to the original one :) good for us

babublik
09-02-17, 02:32 AM
This event seemed like a pretty fun event and it was the 3/4 days that I played it. Unfortunately, I had to quit playing after everything just got so tedious. I can't keep up with event after event... It just doesn't even seem like im missing out on anything anymore ironically... Now that there's events happening every 2 weeks. I care for the prizes less and less. I'll probably end up quitting the game or just focus on the main storyline if storm8 doesn't slow down with the crazy time quests. Anyhoo, just my 2 cents. I did craft a farmhouse but that's it. I'll slowly get to the rest and hope that the toadlette I missed out on wont b crucial in the future (I really doubt it).

hagypagy
09-07-17, 09:23 AM
I've just noticed in my Builder's Guild I only require blocks and beam (no building) to fuse now!! :o

SpiritWind00
09-07-17, 06:16 PM
I've just noticed in my Builder's Guild I only require blocks and beam (no building) to fuse now!! :o
For info though, you won't be able to place the toadstool building till you sell the one you're crafting.

nadinana
03-02-18, 05:48 AM
I can not write in support, not the category! Help me!
When I collect the coins from the spire... Then every time after that, after 30 seconds there is a wave of updates to the game. And the tower again not collected ... And coins back. And every time I can't collect coins from the spire. He also stopped issuing sparkling toadstool and fuzzy moss ! And another the rest that he actually was.

csaulding
03-19-18, 09:41 PM
Hello. My Castle is Lillipad. I have crafted the necessary items required to fuse a farm house level 1. I have placed it into storage. Everything is checked in the Building directions except, once my farmhouse is in storage I click on Build farmhouse. What happens next? I don?t see anything happening. I took it out of storeage to check it but nothing different. No Toadstool farmhouse. When my farmhouse comes out of storage it looks the same. What am I missing! Carmen

SpiritWind00
03-20-18, 01:34 PM
Hello. My Castle is Lillipad. I have crafted the necessary items required to fuse a farm house level 1. I have placed it into storage. Everything is checked in the Building directions except, once my farmhouse is in storage I click on Build farmhouse. What happens next? I don?t see anything happening. I took it out of storeage to check it but nothing different. No Toadstool farmhouse. When my farmhouse comes out of storage it looks the same. What am I missing! Carmen
First check you're not over the cap for the number of Town Buildings allowed. Sounds like you have hit the 50 cap. You should sell a level 1 farmhouse and then you should be good to go. Buildings have to be level 1 to fuse.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1444510&viewfull=1#post1444510

bumbleebeeville
08-10-18, 12:23 PM
Question, I decided since the elves keep asking me for mushroom beams I need to have a cottage that drops the mushoom caps so I started doing the adventures in the castle. My question is do I need to fight the Toadlette that generates? Does it ever drop any mushroom caps or can I just have a monster parked to get the mushroom caps from the adventure?