PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Weel 15 August 2017

AppieP
08-15-17, 02:40 PM
The following creatures you can spin during this event:

Chocolate Moose - water/earth - 14/14 (SR)
Lemercury - cosmic/earth - 8/14 (R)
Sea Horse - water/nature - 13/14 (SR)
Sapybara - earth/nature - 13/12 (SR)

I just spin Chocalate Moose. The rest of them I already have. More luck during spinning a creature than breeding.;)

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 02:43 PM
I have the animals so I'm spinning for runes lol

Phoenix406
08-15-17, 03:16 PM
I got coins, then 2000 food, and then 5 runes. I have all the animals except Sapybara, so I'm hoping for him and more runes! But, considering the odds, I'll more than likely not get more runes as there are more spaces on the wheel than the number of spins we get. I'd sell my soul for Runes (but I wouldn't pay $25 for them in that last package they offered). Lol!

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 03:21 PM
I got coins, then 2000 food, and then 5 runes. I have all the animals except Sapybara, so I'm hoping for him and more runes! But, considering the odds, I'll more than likely not get more runes as there are more spaces on the wheel than the number of spins we get. I'd sell my soul for Runes (but I wouldn't pay $25 for them in that last package they offered). Lol!

Nice! I'm not one of the lucky ones that get to watch and spin for extra spins :/ s8 can be so unfair

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-15-17, 05:17 PM
Nice! I'm not one of the lucky ones that get to watch and spin for extra spins :/ s8 can be so unfair

Maybe it's because you don't have the original version. The picture of the app is a Valkyrie. My friend had this problem too.

GreytMom
08-15-17, 05:32 PM
I was getting the extras for a while on my iPod but not on my android. Then it was the opposite. The last couple spin to wins I haven't had the option on any device. I play the original version. I think I'm just unlucky.

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 05:52 PM
Maybe it's because you don't have the original version. The picture of the app is a Valkyrie. My friend had this problem too.

I'm on fully updated original version, it's that not everyone has the watch and spin option..just like I never got golden unicorn but some do all I have is the island where it goes with never an offer lol

AppleWhite84
08-15-17, 09:35 PM
My first spin was runes, yay! I think I want the runes more than the animals lol. Though I do really like the Sea Horse.

Sometimes I have the watch to spin and sometimes I don't. I used to always get it til I started spending real money on the game and now I rarely get it. It's like S8 is punishing me for buying gems :p

AppieP
08-15-17, 11:23 PM
My first spin was runes, yay! I think I want the runes more than the animals lol. Though I do really like the Sea Horse.

Sometimes I have the watch to spin and sometimes I don't. I used to always get it til I started spending real money on the game and now I rarely get it. It's like S8 is punishing me for buying gems :p

If you like the Sea Horse, you can breed the Sea Horse you know. That's the only one that is not unbreedable.

AppleWhite84
08-16-17, 12:02 AM
If you like the Sea Horse, you can breed the Sea Horse you know. That's the only one that is not unbreedable.

Oh thanks for letting me know! I thpught it looked familiar lol.

tahitii
08-16-17, 10:55 AM
My baby account got 8 extra spins since yesterday 😱! I dont think it's fair, everyone should get the same opportunities

Phoenix406
08-16-17, 11:32 AM
I think this spinning wheel is a re-release of a previous spinning wheel, but, hey, spinning wheel! I'm not going to complain too hard. I just got the Chocolate Moose, but I got him the first time they released this wheel, and I, like nearly everyone else, am finally running out of room and not able to hatch all the animals I have in storage, so as a duplicate he will just have to sit in storage. At least now I have a backup in case my first one melts. ;)
i just had to sell an animal so that I could place my brand new Onyx Ox, one of the few permanent animals that I was still missing.

Clark_Wayne
08-16-17, 02:14 PM
My baby account got 8 extra spins since yesterday ��! I dont think it's fair, everyone should get the same opportunities

i avoid to make more than 5 spins, because if you do so , you won't have extra spin during 2-3 days.

I think this spinning wheel is a re-release of a previous spinning wheel, but, hey, spinning wheel! I'm not going to complain too hard. I just got the Chocolate Moose, but I got him the first time they released this wheel, and I, like nearly everyone else, am finally running out of room and not able to hatch all the animals I have in storage, so as a duplicate he will just have to sit in storage. At least now I have a backup in case my first one melts. ;)
i just had to sell an animal so that I could place my brand new Onyx Ox, one of the few permanent animals that I was still missing.

yes this is a re-release from an old spin wheel

i have all the animals, so i just want food :)

GreytMom
08-16-17, 02:22 PM
@Clark_Wayne, we've missed you here on the boards! Welcome back!

So far I've gotten food & runes. I wanted the Chocolate Moose last time and didn't get it, so fingers crossed.

I got a watch and spin come up today. Strange that it wasn't there yesterday when the event started.

Clark_Wayne
08-16-17, 04:48 PM
@Clark_Wayne, we've missed you here on the boards! Welcome back!

So far I've gotten food & runes. I wanted the Chocolate Moose last time and didn't get it, so fingers crossed.

I got a watch and spin come up today. Strange that it wasn't there yesterday when the event started.

i have never been away ;) i just post less because no time for :D

Silverrain1
08-17-17, 01:06 PM
I really want the moose! I need a little boost 😞😞😞😞

BiggerBubbles
08-17-17, 01:29 PM

Congrats on the onyx ox, I'm still trying to breed it.

Phoenix406
08-17-17, 02:41 PM
Congrats on the onyx ox, I'm still trying to breed it.

Thank you! :) Good luck! It was a tough one for me to get. I still need Vinotaur, which is only a rare, Falconch, Eagle Beagle, Aurora Pegasus, Ladypug, Strom Sphinx, and Aquafox out of the "regular" (not gem) permanent animals.

woodywood2017
08-17-17, 02:56 PM
I'm on fully updated original version, it's that not everyone has the watch and spin option..just like I never got golden unicorn but some do all I have is the island where it goes with never an offer lol

I wonder why? that's so unfair have u ever raised the issue with them? I get the spin and unicorn but only got the unicorn offer once and it's never came back since I used it? I think it's also really annoying that when your account is new and you have never spent gems they give u a really good offer for ?1.99 for gems and an animal then it's so expensive for any of the bundles after and you never get a ?1.99 again 😡

poofyena
08-17-17, 04:00 PM
I also think they'd benefit from having more 1.99 packs. I'd be happy to buy the animals I want (my baby account is offered the red panda at the moment) and missed for 1.99 even if it was just the animal. But I'm moot spending 30 euro.

So far I'm only getting coins from spins. I want mr moosey!

Eluzyion
08-17-17, 04:56 PM
I wonder why? that's so unfair have u ever raised the issue with them? I get the spin and unicorn but only got the unicorn offer once and it's never came back since I used it? I think it's also really annoying that when your account is new and you have never spent gems they give u a really good offer for ?1.99 for gems and an animal then it's so expensive for any of the bundles after and you never get a ?1.99 again ��

Many of us have griped about the watch and spin issue and golden unicorn, since they came out and some of us got left out :/

I actually think a lot of people that rarely or never buy would buy 1.99 packs or even some $9.99. I couldn't pass up many 1.99 offers unless I have what's offered lol

Phoenix406
08-17-17, 05:28 PM
I think the initial $1.99 pack that you get offered is just to suck you in and help you get started because it usually contains some gems and food. Isn't it even called a starter pack or something? But yes, absolutely, I would buy $4.99 packs every week if they offered them, even every Tuesday and every Friday update. They also recently missed the boat, in my opinion, because they had a rune package for $24.99. If it had been $14.99, I would have definitely bought 1, maybe 2 packs, even though I already have the Salty Dog. But for $24.99, I bought $0. So they lost out by being greedy.

luna2cute
08-17-17, 05:52 PM
I really want the moose! I need a little boost 

Doing my best moose call for you!!!!!

Phoenix406
08-17-17, 06:48 PM

Your posts are so cute and funny! I just lol'd at your one about the cookie for the Dalmatian, too!

Silverrain1
08-18-17, 10:24 AM

Aw thank you so much. My next spin is in 2 hours so we will see!!!! I will let u no!

Silverrain1
08-18-17, 12:11 PM
Done my spin and got 2 free spins and didn't get the moose

AppleWhite84
08-18-17, 03:21 PM
I got... tiles... What a waste :(

AppieP
08-18-17, 03:52 PM
My last was 5 realm runes, and 2 free spins turns out to be also 5 runes and 5000 apples. Lucky with this spin. Got Chocolate Rabbit and realm runes i want.

cherrycastleorchard
08-18-17, 09:26 PM

Why do they do this? Are some people special?

cherrycastleorchard
08-19-17, 02:32 AM
Does anyone pay for an extra spin, certainly worth it for some useless deco. Lol

AppleWhite84
08-19-17, 03:01 AM
Does anyone pay for an extra spin, certainly worth it for some useless deco. Lol

I would probably pay for an extra spin if the deco wasn't up there. Would be such a waste of gems to get tiles! Seriously, is there a single player who is ever happy with getting tiles? Maybe if we could sell them for 100,000 coins lol.

lintupien
08-19-17, 05:13 AM
So far I've gotten runes 3 times, moose, lemurcry, tiles once and the rest have been apples. So many apples by now :rolleyes:

Rynetory2
08-19-17, 06:43 AM
Why do they do this? Are some people special?

This is just random.

AppleWhite84
08-19-17, 07:42 AM
Aaaaand my last spin was tiles :p

jibro
08-19-17, 09:45 AM
When the spinning wheel ends ( in like 1,5 hour), will there be something new by then?
I see a lot of dissapointment with the star points or stress for getting it as soon possible, but maybe its a trick?
I didnt thought to get the GU, but in the end I had a lot more points than I had expected, without worrying too much. Not sure if leaderboard started in the last two days back then, but for my feeling it seems that the WE mostly surprises with a total finish, while we think that we won't till like the last 1/3 days.
Am I speaking for myself and a few or is this the experience from more players?

Silverrain1
08-19-17, 03:12 PM
I didn't get the moose. I'm sad 😭

AppieP
08-19-17, 03:19 PM
I didn't get the moose. I'm sad ��

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get it next time than.

Silverrain1
08-19-17, 03:23 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get it next time than.

Thank you. Me to! I wld have loved to buy more spins to keep trying! But waaaaaay to risky with all those coins and decor there!

GreytMom
08-19-17, 07:03 PM
I got the watch-n-spin on the second day, then for my very last spin it was gone, so I didn't get my extra two spins. Then when I got home tonight the watch-n-win for the food is back. No moose for me :-(

mutley00
08-20-17, 09:29 AM
The few times I've been lured into trying a 'paid' spin at the last hour has just given the usual food/coins rubbish!
Haven't spun a single animal this time over whole event... and I so wanted a MOOSE!!

See forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)