PDA

View Full Version : Spinel Ravenstag - 2017 Aug 15

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-15-17, 11:40 AM
It reminds me of RavenClaw! I really like the design, it kind of glows.
Those eyes are beautiful.

Hurry up people, it's only limited time!

dexterminate
08-15-17, 11:43 AM
My only animal is the grand unicorn, is she able to be bred with for this?
I can hatch a few astrologies and get the 13th zodiac, is he breedable?

Phoenix406
08-15-17, 11:43 AM
I've been keeping my cute little Crystal Unicorn as a baby, but I guess I better hurry up and evolve him so he can get to breeding!

Phoenix406
08-15-17, 11:46 AM

I don't know the answer to your first question. I have always heard that animals with rainbow element are not breedable but I do **not** know about GU.
For your second question, no, the 13th Zodiac is not breedable. You have to hatch all 12 other Zodiacs and then get it as a prize.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-15-17, 11:47 AM

Spinel Ravenstag is breedable, you can get it using Crystal Unicorn and Skyger. But, I'm not sure with Ophiucus, I think you can't breed with him.

You can breed with Rainbow, since I bred with Tye Dye Tiger, but I don't recommend breeding with Grand Unicorn since it mixes Nature and Fire in there, making your chance to get the stag very low.

dexterminate
08-15-17, 11:55 AM
Bummer! Been playing for a year and still haven't managed a CU. Guess I have no available creatures that can breed to try for this one. And no reason to hatch my leo to actually get ophiucus if he cant breed. No room for either!! XD
Ah well, hopefully I can get the puppies<3

LittleLemonForest
08-15-17, 11:56 AM
Wow, the Spinel Ravenstag is so beautiful....but seeing how it's gem i doubt i will get it:(

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-15-17, 11:59 AM
Bummer! Been playing for a year and still haven't managed a CU. Guess I have no available creatures that can breed to try for this one. And no reason to hatch my leo to actually get ophiucus if he cant breed. No room for either!! XD

Same here, I still can't get CU.

AppieP
08-15-17, 12:02 PM
Same here, I still can't get CU.

I have CU, but not trying for it. Still trying for the service creatures I really want. And still no luck.
Don't forget this is UR, so good luck for those who are trying for.

DirkDragon
08-15-17, 12:18 PM

You can definitely NOT breed with the Grand Unicorn.

tahitii
08-15-17, 12:39 PM
It looks like a dark green Plantlers to me, baby form is so cute anyway

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 12:50 PM
I just got 43 hours buts onyx Direwolf, already have it :/

AppieP
08-15-17, 01:04 PM

You can sell it to me:p

DirkDragon
08-15-17, 01:04 PM

You can definitely NOT breed with the Grand Unicorn.

poofyena
08-15-17, 01:21 PM
I just got a 45 hour timer with skyger and CU. Jade Kirin is it?

adrianalima4
08-15-17, 02:00 PM
Are people breeding gem animals instantly or are you speed breeding? I wonder if this one will be easy to get considering we only have 7 days

Maheks
08-15-17, 02:01 PM

Wow your really lucky. I've been trying for a jade kirin for a while but no luck. Just got a skyger when I bred CU with skyger. Better luck next time I hope ☺

tahitii
08-15-17, 02:04 PM
Are people breeding gem animals instantly or are you speed breeding? I wonder if this one will be easy to get considering we only have 7 days

I think that it's a permanent animal, only the sale is limited

AppieP
08-15-17, 02:22 PM

Congrats. Yes it could be Jade Kirin. Or Spinel Ravenstag, because no one knows the breeding time LOL

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 02:35 PM
You can sell it to me:p

I'd trade you for a topaz or razorback I still need those, otherwise I'd just give it to you ;)

AppieP
08-15-17, 02:51 PM
I'd trade you for a topaz or razorback I still need those, otherwise I'd just give it to you ;)

I'm sorry can't help you with that:(. But thanks so much for giving it to me. I wish we could :cool:. But with that keeping in mind the game would really be easy to play LOL. Hope you get it E

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 02:56 PM
I'm sorry can't help you with that:(. But thanks so much for giving it to me. I wish we could :cool:. But with that keeping in mind the game would really be easy to play LOL. Hope you get it E

Zobiev
08-15-17, 03:55 PM
Hey does any body know the breeding time for the spinal stag?

sobekscatha
08-15-17, 04:44 PM
I wanted to breed my level 7 Amethyst Pony with a dark creature but the Amethyst pony isn't even posted as an option when I try to breed! What should I do?

mysticalfairy320
08-15-17, 05:20 PM
I got it with jade kirin and skyger it is 36 hours, I used over 1,800 gems but did get the seafoam unicorn out of it and another jade kirin still no dire wolf tho! 3779537796

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-15-17, 05:22 PM
I wanted to breed my level 7 Amethyst Pony with a dark creature but the Amethyst pony isn't even posted as an option when I try to breed! What should I do?

The Amethyst Pony is a birthstone animal, not a gemstone. It cannot breed. You need a Crystal Hybrid or the Crystal Unicorn.

Phoenix406
08-15-17, 05:23 PM
I just took a ton of screenshots of my baby CU so that I can evolve her and use her for breeding with a dark animal. *weeps softly* My little girl is growing up!

Callyvitale19
08-15-17, 05:30 PM
I got it with jade kirin and skyger it is 36 hours, I used over 1,800 gems but did get the seafoam unicorn out of it and another jade kirin still no dire wolf tho! 3779537796congrats and thanks for the info

mysticalfairy320
08-15-17, 05:36 PM
Welcome I used over 1400 gems on crystal unicorn and skyger and decided to change to jade kirin and skyer and it worked! I hope it helps, Good luck everyone, now if only I could get more land!!!

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 05:53 PM
I got it with jade kirin and skyger it is 36 hours, I used over 1,800 gems but did get the seafoam unicorn out of it and another jade kirin still no dire wolf tho! 3779537796

Congrats! That's awesome :)

mysticalfairy320
08-15-17, 07:18 PM
Thanks at least we know that the combos are giving other gem animals too in case people still need them! I'm gonna keep trying for the onyx direwolf!

missKristel
08-15-17, 09:36 PM
I just got 7 hours breeding time. I was hoping that would be the Ravenstag...

AppleWhite84
08-15-17, 09:57 PM
Trying for it and I'm getting a Skyger :p

woodywood2017
08-16-17, 12:25 AM

Me too it's 43 so guessing sam. but I'm really excited as haven't got him, my first gem breed since Unicorn 😃. Do you or anyone know the breed time for the raven stag??

woodywood2017
08-16-17, 12:27 AM

Thanks for the info and congrats, I'm jealous. But I did get my dire wolf 😃

woodywood2017
08-16-17, 12:28 AM

Some animals aren't breedable so if it's not on the list as an option then that will be why sorry 😔

NazKat
08-16-17, 02:06 PM
Me too it's 43 so guessing sam. but I'm really excited as haven't got him, my first gem breed since Unicorn ��. Do you or anyone know the breed time for the raven stag??

What combination of animals did you use please? I haven't got any other breeds since my obsidian cyclops. :(

woodywood2017
08-16-17, 05:14 PM
What combination of animals did you use please? I haven't got any other breeds since my obsidian cyclops. :(

Just used CU and skyger, good luck. Iv not got obsidian cyclops yet. How long did it take you to get that after CU and how long have you been trying since for something else?

mysticalfairy320
08-16-17, 05:27 PM
I wish we could trade I have a couple of doubles of baby gems that I can't stand to just delete so I keep them in baby form and level up the duplicates to 15. We need storage or a trading aspect to the game!

Eluzyion
08-16-17, 05:37 PM
I wish we could trade I have a couple of doubles of baby gems that I can't stand to just delete so I keep them in baby form and level up the duplicates to 15. We need storage or a trading aspect to the game!

Same here, I finally sold baby Cthulhu it wasn't as hard because I find it ugly lol my other babies are safe for now :)

topmom952
08-16-17, 06:56 PM
Trying for it and I'm getting a Skyger :p

Yep, lots of Skygers! ☹️️

missKristel
08-16-17, 09:53 PM
Yep, lots of Skygers! ☹️️

Nothing but Skygers here as well :(

I need another gem sale so I can speed up some Skygers. There are times I have a lot of gem sales in a week but now when I need one, it doesn't come.

NazKat
08-17-17, 01:31 AM
Just used CU and skyger, good luck. Iv not got obsidian cyclops yet. How long did it take you to get that after CU and how long have you been trying since for something else?

Thanks. I used crystal unicorn and dream bat for obsidian cyclops, got it first try. That was a year after my cu, during a sb event :eek: i was like argh, but happy for fail. Since then I've been trying ages for any other kind, but there is always events going on and I only have one nest. Good luck to you too for your hybrids :)

woodywood2017
08-17-17, 02:37 AM
Thanks. I used crystal unicorn and dream bat for obsidian cyclops, got it first try. That was a year after my cu, during a sb event :eek: i was like argh, but happy for fail. Since then I've been trying ages for any other kind, but there is always events going on and I only have one nest. Good luck to you too for your hybrids :)

I'm sure you will be due one soon, I was really surprised when I got one as not had my cu long and thought it would be ages. Fingers crossed for ravenstag now I love it. I'd take any gem breeds tho. Good luck to you too ��

woodywood2017
08-17-17, 02:37 AM
So has only one person bred it so far??

Silverrain1
08-17-17, 01:04 PM
Skyger after skyger after skyger at least it's a short enough breed time

Sakrysta
08-17-17, 02:34 PM
Just bred my third Garnet Griffin as a fail trying for this or a Ladypug, which is the only permanent non-legendary I don't have on my primary account. Gonna be buying & selling commons for a while to keep collecting starfishes.

willjardell2003
08-18-17, 05:39 AM
I'm not sure if I just keep breeding CU with skyger and keep getting skyger or the luckiness come but the new jade kirim appear :/ I'm now try both petal pony and CU or skyger with CU combos. 2 ultra rare animal= a lot of common stupid planthers -,- wats the right combo?

Silverrain1
08-18-17, 10:15 AM
My second account just got a 45 hour timer with crystal unicorn and skyger.
No luck on main account. Just continuous skygers

poofyena
08-18-17, 11:30 AM
My second account just got a 45 hour timer with crystal unicorn and skyger.
No luck on main account. Just continuous skygers

Seems to be a lot of 45 hour fails! Wonder if they set the wrong animals breeding chances lower haha.

Silverrain1
08-18-17, 12:14 PM
Seems to be a lot of 45 hour fails! Wonder if they set the wrong animals breeding chances lower haha.

If it's the Kirin, I wish my main account wld get that! And the new one lol. Is this animal permanent?

Eluzyion
08-18-17, 12:24 PM
If it's the Kirin, I wish my main account wld get that! And the new one lol. Is this animal permanent?

It says 4 days on the icon, but that could be to get the reward for breeding it so not sure

Silverrain1
08-18-17, 04:11 PM
It says 4 days on the icon, but that could be to get the reward for breeding it so not sure

I really want this so I haven't tried for captain k9 or wagrid. I really want this but I really want wagrid to. Not to fussed about the dogs. I shudder just thinking about their release first time round lol

missKristel
08-18-17, 10:14 PM
I just got 43 hours breeding time. It's both exciting and frustrating....

But I don't think I'll get the Ravenstag :(

keianna38
08-19-17, 02:36 AM

I'm in the same boat. Can't get a CU either so no gemstone animals to breed. Am very bummed😭

quenya4
08-19-17, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty certain I got it c: It's 36 hours breeding and hatching. Got it with crystal unicorn and skyger

Eluzyion
08-19-17, 04:40 PM
I'm pretty certain I got it c: It's 36 hours breeding and hatching. Got it with crystal unicorn and skyger

Congrats!

mutley00
08-20-17, 09:42 AM
I really hope you're right Tahiti, as giving us 7 days is a joke to try for an Ultra Rare!

However, as it's in the shop with a blue bar, that usually implies the animal itself is limited...

mutley00
08-20-17, 09:47 AM

Congratulations! - The only other animal (so far) with a 36hr breed/hatch time is Grand Unicorn (and it couldn't be that), so good luck!

jibro
08-20-17, 01:46 PM
I got a 45 hour breeding with crystal unicorn and skyger, not sure but I think its Jade Kirin, wich i'll be also happy with

AppieP
08-20-17, 02:14 PM
I got a 45 hour breeding with crystal unicorn and skyger, not sure but I think its Jade Kirin, wich i'll be also happy with

That is indeed the only option with that timer and Crystal/Dark. So congrats with another one

LadyPurpleRose
08-20-17, 03:22 PM
I got it! It's a 36 hour hatch!

GreytMom
08-20-17, 04:31 PM
I got it! It's a 36 hour hatch!

Congratulations! Be sure to wait until the next event starts (leaderboard) before you check the box to actually hatch it from the nest to a habitat so you can get a jump on LB points. Also, if you don't have a Crystal habitat yet you want to buy one now. Someone else here can confirm the construction time but if I remember correctly I'm pretty sure it takes at least a day.

LittleLemonForest
08-20-17, 07:12 PM
nooo i got a 45 timer :mad:

missKristel
08-20-17, 09:42 PM
Still no luck :( I hope I can still get it.

Silverrain1
08-21-17, 03:07 AM
Big gem grove takes 20 hours to construct (almost positive)

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 06:16 AM
No Ravenstag for me.. I'm guessing its permanent and the "limited" is for the sale and reward only..but can't know for sure til the sale is over, however all other gem hybrids remained breedable (excluding specials with unbreedable elements like rainbow etc)

Silverrain1
08-21-17, 09:54 AM
I hope it's permanent. An answer on this would b awesome guys. My second account got the gorgeous Kirin trying for this. Main account tried and only got skygers, so started trying for k9 and wagrid. Iv had hedgehogs, planthers, geassquatchs. That's been it. Nothing exciting or new for that account

julesh11
08-21-17, 10:05 AM
I bred the Crystal Unicorn and Skyger so many times and kept getting Skygers and Planthers (holy cow....so many)! Then I finally got a breeding time of 42 or 43 hours and finally hatched the critter. It's a Onyx Direwolf! Still would like to get the Spinel Ravenstag 😏

Silverrain1
08-21-17, 10:21 AM
I bred the Crystal Unicorn and Skyger so many times and kept getting Skygers and Planthers (holy cow....so many)! Then I finally got a breeding time of 42 or 43 hours and finally hatched the critter. It's a Onyx Direwolf! Still would like to get the Spinel Ravenstag 😏

Congrats on your wolf

willjardell2003
08-22-17, 04:42 AM
So terible, I have get more than 20skygers maybe, even no jade kirin or no crystal hybryd, just mama skyger, stop making skyger party plz -_- I want the ravebstag so much or if I get the jade kirin, I'm still love it, I only have GU,CU and opAl octopus and I won't have the 4th gem hybryd. I ������ I don't even give a try on the station dalmatian because I only focus on the raven.

gramland
08-22-17, 01:06 PM
So glad I gave in an bought this beautiful animal. I was going to wait to see if it was permanent but sadly it is not. But I'm happy now!. But I feel bad for those that were not able to breed it. I'm pretty shocked that it was not made permanent!.

Silverrain1
08-23-17, 11:14 AM
I can't believe this wasn't permanent. Not happy! I would have kept trying had I known.

AppleWhite84
08-23-17, 11:37 AM
I can't believe this wasn't permanent. Not happy! I would have kept trying had I known.

Same here. I tried for a little while then stopped to work on the dog trio. I wish I had kept trying.

Silverrain1
08-23-17, 11:40 AM
Same here. I tried for a little while then stopped to work on the dog trio. I wish I had kept trying.

I stopped to try for wagrid and by extension the k9 since it was same combo, which means iv got nothing

mutley00
08-23-17, 05:00 PM
I stopped to try for wagrid and by extension the k9 since it was same combo, which means iv got nothing

I never saw anything to imply that Station Dalmation, K9 or Saintly Bernard were actually breedable this time around; I believe they were only available to buy from shop...
If you looked at their descriptions, on each stated *Not available through breeding*

Hope you didn't waste loads of breeding time trying for them?

Phoenix406
08-23-17, 07:54 PM

I never saw anything to imply that Station Dalmation, K9 or Saintly Bernard were actually breedable this time around; I believe they were only available to buy from shop...
If you looked at their descriptions, on each stated *Not available through breeding*

They were totally breedable. I got 2 Dalmatians, several Captain K9 (but only had room to keep 2), and finally got Saintly Bernard. I'm so sorry that you missed out! :(

In light of this, could the forum moderators: @Rynetory2, @SpiritWind00, @kookypanda *possibly* talk to Storm8 re: the fact that there has been a tremendous amount of confusion in recent weeks re: which animals are breedable and which ones aren't? When the updates happen each Tuesday and Friday, and new animals are released or old animals are re-released, we **need** to have **correct** information as to which ones are able to be bred and which ones aren't! The animals' descriptions need to be updated to say if they are breedable or not. I know that there was a side quest or whatever it is called to get the service dog trio, but, honestly, I never would have noticed that if someone here in the forum hadn't pointed it out. I rarely look at the quests anymore. Your assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!

Rynetory2
08-23-17, 09:22 PM
I've passed in your feedback.

Phoenix406
08-23-17, 09:43 PM
I've passed in your feedback.
Thank you! 😊

MystiqueRealm
08-24-17, 03:00 AM
Isn't this the first gem hybrid that didn't go permanent? Thanks for letting us know s8 we could've tried more for it. I agree we always have to guess what's breedable and what's limited or permanent WHY!

poofyena
08-24-17, 05:18 AM
It's becoming quite annoying guessing what is and isn't breedable. I missed the first day trying for Station Dalmation. Luckily I saw the forum posts or I wouldn't have known.
Bit sad this wasn't a permanent animal. I'd have tried a few more times for it if I'd known.

angelastorm7
08-28-17, 12:24 PM
Got today 45 hours breeding Crystal Unicorn + Skyena (water,nature)
I guess the final egg is a dragon of type (crystal,water)...

Callyvitale19
08-29-17, 11:27 AM
I've noticed that when the quest for Spinel Ravenstag ended that the gem animal also disappeared from the store and probably can't be bred as well. Has this ever happened before? Congrats to anyone that was able to breed it during the quest. I assumed it would stay there and be breedabIe like the other gem animals. I hope that they make it available somehow in the future.

gramland
08-30-17, 01:33 AM
Spinel Ravenstag is back in the Shop!...I had a feeling it would!.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-30-17, 01:39 AM
Spinel Ravenstag is back in the Shop!...I had a feeling it would!.

Yay! Now I hope it stays there forever :D

AppleWhite84
08-30-17, 02:28 AM
Oh I hope it stays! I'd like to try for again.

Callyvitale19
08-30-17, 07:19 AM
Spinel Ravenstag is back in the Shop!...I had a feeling it would!.so glad it's back...thanks S8

BNM11013
09-07-17, 03:58 AM
It must be back for good cause I just got it 36 hrs ago it's in my actual nest right now. After many fails finally got this beauty. Was bummed when they took it away but now it's back. Was going for Jade Kirin or Onyx Direwolf.. Glad to have got this instead. Bred CU and Skyger

feliomob
05-01-18, 09:40 AM
Man, I?ve been trying to get this gem animal forever. I bred my crystal unicorn with my Aroura Pegasus and in trYing to get the Stag I?ve gotten: 1rst- Peridot Pheonix 2nd- Quarts Quetzalcoatl 3rd- Jade Kirin 4th- Emerald Dragon (3 and 4 were twice in a row, l got lucky speed breeding i guess hhh)

Like pls I love these guys but i just want one thing not everything but that one thing.