PDA

View Full Version : The new 'assignments'

Unregistered
03-18-11, 12:07 PM
I try to do all the things that the assignments say, but I have collected from My pigs and cows several times, and It's not accomplished... Anyone Else ?

Unregistered
03-19-11, 07:44 AM
I'm having the same problem. I came here hoping for an answer.

loraine1976
03-22-11, 11:41 AM
Same problem here. I need to water 5 neighbors and i can't. I see the water reserved, but when i try to water nothing happens. This has been going on for hours now;(

bigtex2010
03-24-11, 08:18 AM
I haven't seen any assignments. How do you get them?

farmerell1234
03-25-11, 10:07 PM
I am not seeing any more "quests" or assignments. I had to use a jewel to get pass the quest for getting milk from the cows because the game would never register that I had collected milk the requested number of times! Will there be any more new quests?

MrsSnipem
03-26-11, 09:25 PM
I don't have any missions/quests either. I am wondering if they are only in the Valentines edition. Or were we supposed to get them with the last update?

Bikerpixie
04-07-11, 12:15 PM
I updated my farm story yesterday and when I played, there were new buttons on the side of my screen with achievements. Today when I logged in, the buttons weren't there anymore. I harvested the flowers i was waiting for, hoping it would make the buttons pop up if I finished an achievement, but it didn't work.
I was so excited when there was something new for me to work towards. I would really love some tech support replies on this issue!

GroupMagma
04-07-11, 12:54 PM
We had a small problem with the Quests this morning, but the bug has been fixed. If the Quests have not returned yet, they should very soon. You may also need to restart your device for them to show up again, assuming you had them before (they are not currently available for all users at this time, though they will be available for all users soon).

epiphany
04-07-11, 04:46 PM
We had a small problem with the Quests this morning, but the bug has been fixed. If the Quests have not returned yet, they should very soon. You may also need to restart your device for them to show up again, assuming you had them before (they are not currently available for all users at this time, though they will be available for all users soon).

by all users do you mean Android & other phone users ? The quests have been one the worst additions to the iDevice version. It takes up way too much screen space & "guides" you to use valuable gems to complete certain quests. Farm Story was a wonderful social game. Sealed with a kiss TeamLava, Keep It Simple Stupid :)

goldpeachez
04-13-11, 05:50 PM
I am playing on my iPad and I haven't had missions in forever. Am I ever going to have missions again. It makes the game so boring without it. How do I get them back

drky
05-05-11, 04:39 AM
My pigs and cows are stuck on the collect from them twice mission, pls fix unable to do other missions meantime

Rachael98
05-05-11, 07:43 AM
I think, GroupMagma, that they are saying that the cow/pig missions are not working in that they don't complete when they should. Not havign encountered this glitch (I don't play FrmS any more), I can only recommend that you contact support@teamlava.com or PM GroupMagma with a 'clearer' description of your problem(/s).