PDA

View Full Version : Solved Mother of pearl doesn't show you when it is ready...

luna2cute
08-11-17, 11:11 PM
The pearl decoration that we collect starfish from isn't working right in my forest. When it's ready to collect it goes blank so I keep forgetting.

Anyone else?

can a mod pass this on to the team to fix?

Mother of pearl doesn't show you when it is ready to collect. It shows the timer then goes blank and looks like a regular decoration when it's ready. I keep forgetting to collect because of that! :)

Magilou
08-12-17, 12:09 AM
Issues with the pearl here as well. I can't collect from it (it has a green 'ready' v though), description says it's from a past event.

missKristel
08-12-17, 06:04 AM
The pearl decoration that we collect starfish from isn't working right in my forest. When it's ready to collect it goes blank so I keep forgetting.

Anyone else?

Same here. I can collect starfishes, it just doesn't show when it's ready :(

Eluzyion
08-12-17, 06:17 AM
Same here. I can collect starfishes, it just doesn't show when it's ready :(

Mine doesn't show the bar either, but tapping the shell still lets me collect :)

cherrycastleorchard
08-12-17, 06:41 AM
Mine doesn't show the bar either, but tapping the shell still lets me collect :)

Same here

Callyvitale19
08-12-17, 06:54 AM
Mine doesn't show the bar either, but tapping the shell still lets me collect :)I'm also having the same problem and I have set a timer to let me know when it's ready

retseho
08-12-17, 08:17 AM

Anyone else?

Yes, when ready, there isn't any indication. You can still collect by clicking on the oyster & then click on the collect button when it appears. You can set an alarm to collect every 4hrs.

Silverrain1
08-12-17, 08:32 AM
My pearl is the same and so was the relic in the last event, but when I posted it, I didn't get any advice so I'm not counting on any this time either tbh.

Rynetory2
08-12-17, 08:52 AM
I've passed in your feedback to them and see if they are able to help.

Callyvitale19
08-12-17, 09:00 AM
I've passed in your feedback to them and see if they are able to help.thank you for your help

Rynetory2
08-12-17, 09:24 AM
thank you for your help

You are most welcome. :o No promises though if any change but the very least I could do was to pass in feedback from everyone. :)

Silverrain1
08-12-17, 09:32 AM
I've passed in your feedback to them and see if they are able to help.

Thanks for ur help. Much appreciated

Maheks
08-12-17, 01:23 PM

Anyone else?

Mother of pearl doesn't show you when it is ready to collect. It shows the timer then goes blank and looks like a regular decoration when it's ready. I keep forgetting to collect because of that! :)

Same with mine, my Mother of pear doesn't show when it's ready to collect starfish. Just remembered now when I read your post. Hope they fix it. I've not collected all day. Will have to remember 😓

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-12-17, 06:24 PM
You are most welcome. :o No promises though if any change but the very least I could do was to pass in feedback from everyone. :)

Thanks so much! I keep forgetting, I could have around 50 points gotten but only have collected it 2 times

Rynetory2
08-12-17, 07:43 PM
Thanks for ur help. Much appreciated

Glad to help. :o

Thanks so much! I keep forgetting, I could have around 50 points gotten but only have collected it 2 times

I keep forgetting as well so (1) I placed it next to my farms where I am most likely to notice it and (2) set alarm to collect.

Clark_Wayne
08-13-17, 04:04 AM
my pearl isn't working too : with no icon, i always forget to collect :(

luna2cute
08-15-17, 05:32 PM
Mine is fixed!!!! Anyone else?

Rynetory2
08-15-17, 08:45 PM
The team has added an indicator for us. You should see a blue star when it's ready for collection. :D