PDA

View Full Version : Rising Tides: Can't take Mother of Pearl out of storage

Elunei
08-12-17, 05:19 AM
I got the Mother of Pearl last night, but it won't let me take it out of storage. When I go into my storage, I see it there, but the background is darkened and it has a black banner over it saying "Goal". I can't click it. I've restarted the app, restarted my device, waited overnight and I'm still having the same issue. I do have enough starfish by the way.

This is what it looks like:
https://ibb.co/bw7Kwa

Magilou
08-13-17, 03:09 AM
Hey, I had the same issue with both my pearl and the tiles (the second prize). Tried all the same things you did, didn't work. I just now tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, which solved the issue for me. So maybe try that? (I do however still have the same issue others have, that the pearl doesn't show it's ready to collect, but at last I can collect from it now.)

Sad to have missed a few days of collection though, I was on holiday so couldn't re-install earlier.

Elunei
08-13-17, 02:24 PM
Hey, I had the same issue with both my pearl and the tiles (the second prize). Tried all the same things you did, didn't work. I just now tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, which solved the issue for me. So maybe try that? (I do however still have the same issue others have, that the pearl doesn't show it's ready to collect, but at last I can collect from it now.)

Sad to have missed a few days of collection though, I was on holiday so couldn't re-install earlier.

Thank you SO much! I can't reinstall on my main device at the moment (due to lack of storage space), so I logged in on another device and I was able to take the pearl out of storage and put it into my forest.

Quite disappointed about missing out on so many starfish, but I would've missed out on a lot more if it weren't for your suggestion as it seems like this bug isn't going to get fixed anytime soon.

Thanks again. 😊

Rynetory2
08-13-17, 10:27 PM
Thank you SO much! I can't reinstall on my main device at the moment (due to lack of storage space), so I logged in on another device and I was able to take the pearl out of storage and put it into my forest.

Quite disappointed about missing out on so many starfish, but I would've missed out on a lot more if it weren't for your suggestion as it seems like this bug isn't going to get fixed anytime soon.

Thanks again. ��

Please make sure you have plenty of space in order for the game to run properly. Try making space and check your game again. Please let me know if issue still persists. Thanks. Glad to hear that you were able to collect in the mean time.