PDA

View Full Version : Summer Lily - trading

KNOBWARS
08-11-17, 11:35 PM
I can't find a thread for this dragon. The search didn't have any luck but I have a question about trading this dragon.

Has anyone evolved and traded one of these in? If so, did you get the big gems or are we getting shafted again and just getting the small ones?

Thanks!

Clark_Wayne
08-13-17, 04:19 AM
you can't trade summer lily : like some of the new dragons, s8 blocked the trading feature. go figure why

KNOBWARS
08-13-17, 11:05 AM
Thanks for letting me know. It was a long evolution time and now I see for myself that it isn't possible. I really hate this new trend of not being able to do anything anymore.

harobeda
08-13-17, 10:22 PM
I know I've seen the pop-ups... but I'm forgetting right now... does it expire Monday or Tuesday? At reset time?

RhodryMaelwaedd
08-13-17, 11:09 PM
I know I've seen the pop-ups... but I'm forgetting right now... does it expire Monday or Tuesday? At reset time?

Pop-up said "leaves 8/15".

JustKay
08-13-17, 11:17 PM
Seems like craftable dragons can now be set to non-tradeable

nicsdragonisle
08-14-17, 07:06 AM
I'm REALLY hoping it ends at the 10:30 PST reset tomorrow and not the midnight tonight. I've been stuck days in the tournament (as usual) and am short 5 and 7 on my games with a jam packed afternoon and evening. Since usually I don't run quite this close I can't remember at which 'reset' it typically ends.

Bastiaan0
08-14-17, 10:12 AM
I'm REALLY hoping it ends at the 10:30 PST reset tomorrow and not the midnight tonight. I've been stuck days in the tournament (as usual) and am short 5 and 7 on my games with a jam packed afternoon and evening. Since usually I don't run quite this close I can't remember at which 'reset' it typically ends.

Yes, it's 10:30am PST :) Good luck with the last pieces ;)

Seems like craftable dragons can now be set to non-tradeable

Tradability used to be quite straight forward, but nowadays you know nothing until you leveled the dragon to 4.
Funny enough S8 made a mistake, you can't trade Summer Lily, but Poprock can be traded for what you'd expect to get from Summer Lily.
Click here to see my post in the Poprock thread ;)

lnztrekfan
08-15-17, 08:16 AM
I really wanted this dragon but with work and only having 2 weeks to win the material I was only able to get 40 pieces. So sad.

amerirish
08-15-17, 11:01 AM
I really wanted this dragon but with work and only having 2 weeks to win the material I was only able to get 40 pieces. So sad.

I'm sorry :( I wish I could give you some of my parts. I got to only a couple pieces short of a second dragon when I found out it wasn't tradeable :mad: I was hoping to empty the parts from my storage.

twospoons
08-16-17, 03:29 AM
I used gold to speed up the arena for my last 4 pieces, started crafting but didn't have a nest immediately free, so left it at the craft shop. Now my craft shop is empty, but my pieces are gone. Your can't hold the egg there without collecting it for a while? What the hell?

Clark_Wayne
08-16-17, 08:20 AM
I used gold to speed up the arena for my last 4 pieces, started crafting but didn't have a nest immediately free, so left it at the craft shop. Now my craft shop is empty, but my pieces are gone. Your can't hold the egg there without collecting it for a while? What the hell?

you should be able to hold eggs in craft shop.
but may be they changed like they changed for trading ? if so , nobody warned :eek:
did you try to email support ?

Phoenix406
08-16-17, 11:04 AM
You can trade it to me!! Lol! I think she is beautiful, but I don't fare well in battles.

lnztrekfan
08-17-17, 09:15 PM
I'm sorry :( I wish I could give you some of my parts. I got to only a couple pieces short of a second dragon when I found out it wasn't tradeable :mad: I was hoping to empty the parts from my storage.

You must be pretty awesome in the arena! Holy smokes that's a lot of pieces in 2 weeks! Great job and congratulations! LOL yes I would totally have loved to have your extra pieces!!😆

twospoons
08-20-17, 07:51 AM
you should be able to hold eggs in craft shop.
but may be they changed like they changed for trading ? if so , nobody warned :eek:
did you try to email support ?

Thanks for response! They said I never started the craft, so I guess I glitched. Wouldn't be the first time. Curse you, Internet connection!

amerirish
08-22-17, 12:53 PM
You must be pretty awesome in the arena! Holy smokes that's a lot of pieces in 2 weeks! Great job and congratulations! LOL yes I would totally have loved to have your extra pieces!!��

LOL, it's not that I'm great just that I play obsessively :p