PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Mine Boarded up

DanaB81
08-11-17, 09:52 PM
I have been collecting dynamite (which has reached the 25 limit at this point) but have not reached the limit of expansions. When I read the rules I believe it said I would stop accumulating dynamite when the expansion limit was reached but that's not the case with me.3771137711

So, why is my mine boarded up while I'm still collecting dynamite, which I need by the way. I'm not happy my game keeps getting interrupted. This is not the first issue I've had over the past few weeks.

Please explain.

DanaB81
Dana's

random59
08-12-17, 01:24 PM
I have been collecting dynamite (which has reached the 25 limit at this point) but have not reached the limit of expansions. When I read the rules I believe it said I would stop accumulating dynamite when the expansion limit was reached but that's not the case with me.3771137711

So, why is my mine boarded up while I'm still collecting dynamite, which I need by the way. I'm not happy my game keeps getting interrupted. This is not the first issue I've had over the past few weeks.

Please explain.

DanaB81
Dana's

I have just had a sneak peak and whilst you haven't completed all the main land expansions you have completed the floating expansion. Sorry it will stay closed until the open up a new section of floating land.