PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Days! - 11 Aug 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 10:40 AM
Great that Storm8 gave us a new event! The Rainy Days Pony is so adorable! Thanks for answering our requests for a new event! :D:D

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 10:40 AM
Rainy Days Fair This is a 10 days Fair event.

The Rainy Days County Fair is here! Stock the County Fair with crafts and earn prizes every day! Fill all the orders in 10 days to score an exlusive Rainy Days Pony! Let's start!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37710

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248484&viewfull=1#post1248484

Getting Started
This is a 10 days event. Day 1 starts when you click start. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Complete all 10 days to win the Grand Prize.

Event Prizes
Your event prizes may vary according to farm levels.

Day 1 requires 75 gems - Yellow umbrella
Day 2 requires 150 gems - 10,000 coins
Day 3 requires 200 gems - Rainy Day Chicken skin
Day 4 requires 250 gems - Pet feed x8
Day 5 requires 250 gems - Barn upgrade kit
Day 6 requires 300 gems - Rainy Day Pig skin
Day 7 requires 300 gems - Rainwater pond
Day 8 requires 400 gems - Water slide
Day 9 requires 540 gems - Rainy Day Cow skin
Day 10 requires 600 gems - Rainy Day Pony
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar upon completion of each goal day.

Event Day Values

My Day 4 orders yielded as follows:
5 buckets = 24 gems
4 buckets = 18/19 gems
3 buckets = 13 gems
2 buckets = 8 gems
1 bucket = 5/6 gems

Day 5 and Day 6
5 bucket = 24/25 gems
4 bucket = 19 gems
3 bucket = 14 gems
2 bucket = 8/9 gems
1 bucket = 5/6 gems

Day 7
5 buckets = 25/26 gems
4 buckets = 20 gems
3 buckets = 14 gems
2 buckets = 8 gems
1 bucket = 6 gems

Day 8
5 buckets = 27 gems
4 buckets = 21 gems
3 buckets = 15 gems
2 buckets = 9 gems
1 bucket = 6 gems

Day 9
5 buckets = 28/29 gems
4 buckets = 22/23 gems
3 buckets = 15/16 gems
2 buckets = 9/10 gems
1 bucket = 6/7 gems

Day 10 - 600 gems
5 buckets = 30 gems
4 buckets = 23/24 gems
3 buckets = 16/17 gems
2 buckets = 10 gems
1 bucket = 6/7 gems

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Fair Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248484&viewfull=1#post1248484) on how event boosts work.
Scarin' in the Rain Boost

otgland
08-11-17, 03:33 PM
Is anyone else happy dancing? I love the twirling umbrellas and the pony in red boots! The scarecrow lamppost will be an awesome addition to my Halloween decorations too!

Thanks S8!

judyandthecat
08-11-17, 05:24 PM
Is anyone else happy dancing? I love the twirling umbrellas and the pony in red boots! The scarecrow lamppost will be an awesome addition to my Halloween decorations too!

Thanks S8!

Judy does a happy dance with you.
To the Storm 8 team and Elsa a huge thank you for the new event
and the first prize ....for day one...twirling yellow umbrellas.
AWESOME!

The pony in those boots is just too cute.
Fantastic design...hats off to the designer.

Judy

princessskykennedy
08-11-17, 08:02 PM
Very cute prizes!!!!! Let's help each other achieve the pony!!!!!

mamas_boys
08-11-17, 09:23 PM
Yeah! Love this type of event and the prizes are awesome. The horse is adorable! Thank you Storm 8!

HelloUncertainty
08-11-17, 10:43 PM
Thank you Storm8!!!! This event is so great and the prizes are so cute!!! I think I can pretty much speak for everyone when I say you have made us happy with this event! And the Show Ponies are on sale tooo!!! :D

cosmolife
08-12-17, 05:02 AM
I read all the guides and as I understand it, this event auto starts on day 4? And I will still have 10 days to complete it?

Would it be better that I spend the next 4 days making stuff that take the longest hours to make? Just to stock up first before hitting the start button? Or it doesn't matter and just start now?

tuffyjkitten
08-12-17, 04:13 PM
My day one required 40 gems. A 5 bucket item (purple purse) gave me 12 gems. Seriously?? I was hoping that this new event would have counts more in line with the cruises on RS2, but no. I can't make most of the 5 bucket things it asks for because I don't have the buildings and the gem count doesn't make it worth buying them. I'm not continuing.

Yes, yay for a new event. Yes the prizes are very cute. But the amount of effort, resources, and time doesn't translate into resonable gem counts. I wish lots of good luck to everyone who is participating.

Carbuck
08-12-17, 06:34 PM
I normally don't participate in the county fair events because I haven't seen one with prizes I want. This one appeals to me. I might give it a try.

bj2500
08-12-17, 07:17 PM
Ohhh yes. Love it already got the lamp post. So cute

Rynetory2
08-13-17, 11:04 PM
I read all the guides and as I understand it, this event auto starts on day 4? And I will still have 10 days to complete it?

Would it be better that I spend the next 4 days making stuff that take the longest hours to make? Just to stock up first before hitting the start button? Or it doesn't matter and just start now?

You would have started by now. I just want to reply to your question for future fairs.
I would start the fair later, how many days later depends how depleted your supply is. A bit more time to craft/buy and stock up before you start is always better to increase your chance of completing Day 10. The other factor which I find important is to choosing the day to start your cruise. Align it so that your Day 10 falls on the weekend or the day when you have most time to play. Hope these help. Good luck.

princessskykennedy
08-13-17, 11:27 PM
My day one required 40 gems. A 5 bucket item (purple purse) gave me 12 gems. Seriously?? I was hoping that this new event would have counts more in line with the cruises on RS2, but no. I can't make most of the 5 bucket things it asks for because I don't have the buildings and the gem count doesn't make it worth buying them. I'm not continuing.

Yes, yay for a new event. Yes the prizes are very cute. But the amount of effort, resources, and time doesn't translate into resonable gem counts. I wish lots of good luck to everyone who is participating.

Let me know how I can help-I can sell you what you need for cheap to help you achieve goal!

Carbuck
08-15-17, 12:19 AM
Any suggestions on which might be beneficial? Get the extra slot to fill for 50 gems or get the boost for 125 gems? I'm guessing both features remain active for the entire duration of this fair event.

Rynetory2
08-15-17, 06:52 AM
Any suggestions on which might be beneficial? Get the extra slot to fill for 50 gems or get the boost for 125 gems? I'm guessing both features remain active for the entire duration of this fair event.

Hmmm tough one... I guess I would base the decision on how well your barn is stocked and the difficulty of your orders so far. If your supply is very low and you are having much difficulties in fulfilling the orders, go for the boost. If you are doing fine but maybe need a little help and more time, an extra slot may help to speed things up. If you get the boost now, you get to keep it as a decoration after the fair which is a nice incentive to get that instead. They both are valid only for the duration of this fair, they don't carry over to future fair. Good luck!

Carbuck
08-15-17, 02:44 PM
Hmmm tough one... I guess I would base the decision on how well your barn is stocked and the difficulty of your orders so far. If your supply is very low and you are having much difficulties in fulfilling the orders, go for the boost. If you are doing fine but maybe need a little help and more time, an extra slot may help to speed things up. If you get the boost now, you get to keep it as a decoration after the fair which is a nice incentive to get that instead. They both are valid only for the duration of this fair, they don't carry over to future fair. Good luck!

Thanks Rynetory2. Hmm..decisions, decisions. LOL!

MiriellaBella
08-16-17, 04:20 AM
I'm only on day 3 and already the return for a bucket is only about 3%. What is it by day 10. It really doesn't seem possible to finish it then. It's asking for things like 2 grape pies at 4 hours each. The farm events a year ago seemed more attainable? Is this true?

MiriellaBella
08-16-17, 05:53 AM
I was mistaken. I'm at Day 4, and it's only giving 2% per bucket! Can't imagine by Day 10.

tromalyt
08-16-17, 01:44 PM
I was mistaken. I'm at Day 4, and it's only giving 2% per bucket! Can't imagine by Day 10.

It is even worse than that. A bottle of goat milk and 2 peanut butter and banana sandwiches only gives you four buckets. It takes 8 hours to make a sandwich. 16 hours to make both. plus 3 hours if you dont have peanut butter. 19 hours. You need to deliver over 15 of such four buckets orders to complete day four. It is totally undoable.

I bought 1 lamp post to help me during the event but not even with the lampost I am going to finish day nine, let alone day 10. I shouldnt have bought the lampost, I feel *****ed.

People already gave up. this thread is only in page two.

PookieBear50
08-16-17, 02:00 PM
It is even worse than that. A bottle of goat milk and 2 peanut butter and banana sandwiches only gives you four buckets. It takes 8 hours to make a sandwich. 16 hours to make both. plus 3 hours if you dont have peanut butter. 19 hours. You need to deliver over 15 of such four buckets orders to complete day four. It is totally undoable.

I bought 1 lamp post to help me during the event but not even with the lampost I am going to finish day nine, let alone day 10. I shouldnt have bought the lampost, I feel *****ed.

The benefit to these county fair events is that you, yourself, do not NEED to make items to fulfill it. If you have enough coins, you can buy items and turn them in. Also, if you are unable to make them, unable to afford them, or are sure you cannot find them, you can discard the order and wait only 30 minutes for a new order to come in...as opposed to waiting 16 hours for those sandwiches to craft.

For what it's worth, I'm on day 6, and it's only slightly above 1 bucket = 1%, or rather, two 1 bucket orders = 3%. By day 10, I expect it to be 1 bucket = 1%, though it may drop to that sooner (most likely it will).

tromalyt
08-16-17, 02:01 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention, I also have the fourth slot. And I couldnt finish day 3 on time, and I am falling behind on day four.

I spent 175 gems. i keep checking all day and I am falling behind, this is not fun at all.

tromalyt
08-16-17, 02:06 PM
The benefit to these county fair events is that you, yourself, do not NEED to make items to fulfill it. If you have enough coins, you can buy items and turn them in. Also, if you are unable to make them, unable to afford them, or are sure you cannot find them, you can discard the order and wait only 30 minutes for a new order to come in...as opposed to waiting 16 hours for those sandwiches to craft.

For what it's worth, I'm on day 6, and it's only slightly above 1 bucket = 1%, or rather, two 1 bucket orders = 3%. By day 10, I expect it to be 1 bucket = 1%, though it may drop to that sooner (most likely it will).

I spent two hours checking the newspaper and I couldnt find anybody selling peanut butter and banana sandwiches. TWO HOURS. Not a single banana sandwich in the market.

PookieBear50
08-16-17, 02:20 PM
I spent two hours checking the newspaper and I couldnt find anybody selling peanut butter and banana sandwiches. TWO HOURS. Not a single banana sandwich in the market.

Um...you're going to hate me for this, but I was able to find 3 such sandwiches in two 5-minute cycles of the newspaper.

If you make use of the Building and Craft Guide, you can quickly figure out which of your neighbors have the possibility of having the items you need, and you can quickly scan through their Side Shops. If, after you do that, you still haven't been able to find the item, I'd strongly suggest discarding the order. I realize it might feel like a waste to discard a 4- or 5-bucket order, but it's better to do that than struggle to complete the order on your own. The replacement order may only be 1 or 2 buckets, but they will likely be easier to fulfill, and you can fulfill more in a (relatively) short amount of time instead of waiting nearly an entire day just to finish one order.

mearro
08-16-17, 05:09 PM
Having good and active neighbours is a huge advantage. Normally I dislike county fair event but because of the break I got so bored so yeah I gave in and joined but only after 2-3 days since it started. I managed to quickly catch up to current day, I don't care much about how little % we get the further we go, I knew the game will always have an upper hand but whatever.

My tip is focus on crafting the hardest/most-time consuming items, the rest you can easily find in the newspaper or via neighbours.

Also look for a pattern, in my case I'm frequently asked for maple-based items, jewellery and smoked items so I only make those in my farm.

Carbuck
08-16-17, 05:43 PM
I have completed Day 4 of the event and I have been getting a good quantity of 5 and 4 bucket items. The ones I don't have I look for in the market. If I can't find them in a relatively short timeframe I discard them. I've been able to finish each of the 4 days in 3 to 4 hours with plenty of time to set up my orders to start the next day.

5 buckets = 24 gems
4 buckets = 18/19 gems
3 buckets = 13 gems
2 buckets = 8 gems
1 bucket = 5/6 gems

Edited to change from percentage to gem values.

During Day 4 I bought the extra slot in hopes that down the road it will be valuable on the days that will be tough to get through. I'm optimistic about making it through this event.

I hope everyone finds a method that works well for them.

C

tromalyt
08-16-17, 10:52 PM
I have completed Day 4 of the event and I have been getting a good quantity of 5 and 4 bucket items. The ones I don't have I look for in the market. If I can't find them in a relatively short timeframe I discard them. I've been able to finish each of the 4 days in 3 to 4 hours with plenty of time to set up my orders to start the next day.

5 buckets = 24%
4 buckets = 18/19%
3 buckets = 13%
2 buckets = 8%
1 bucket = 5/6%

If your items are giving you lower percentages then that that's a problem.

During Day 4 I bought the extra slot in hopes that down the road it will be valuable on the days that will be tough to get through. I'm optimistic about making it through this event.

I hope everyone finds a method that works well for them.

C

Those percentages are all wrong.

Day 4 requires 250 gems. (see post 1)
1 bucket orders only lower the gem requirement by 7 gems, same as the lamp post. that is 7/250 = 2.8% and not 5 to 6% as Carbuck says.

Carbuck
08-17-17, 02:14 AM
Tromalyst you are correct. I was looking at the amount the gems are reduced by instead of looking at the percentage bar. I corrected my post to say that. Thanks for the correction.

Rynetory2
08-17-17, 03:02 AM
5 buckets = 24 gems
4 buckets = 18/19 gems
3 buckets = 13 gems
2 buckets = 8 gems
1 bucket = 5/6 gems

This is very helpful, Carbuck. Thanks! :D I have added it to post 1.

If anyone else like to post your values, I'll add to post 1 as well. Thanks.

Carbuck
08-17-17, 09:12 AM
Day 5 and Day 6

5 bucket = 24/25 gems
4 bucket = 19 gems
3 bucket = 14 gems
2 bucket = 8/9 gems
1 bucket = 5/6 gems

LadyFencer
08-19-17, 07:10 PM
I'm glad we have a new event--I really am. The raincoats and boots are great. I think the chickens are a bit annoyed, but they tend to have bad attitudes anyway. I started the event late since I quit checking the game daily after only one other event in months. I made up some good time on the first couple of days, but as with the county fairs the past couple of years, because of my level (currently 57), I get little return on what I turn in.

For awhile during the down time, I had been making items while hoping for an event to use them. I had a pretty good stash, but this one has called for few of them. Instead, it has been asking repeatedly for peach-themed foods, maple items, and foods with raisins. All of those require hours of cooking. Then, I get a couple of buckets' credit. I was still trying until two biscuits (4 minutes each) counted the same one bucket as a couple of items that took 3-4 hours to cook or craft. That's when I said enough. I can deal with the time involved if it's worth the return. This isn't. Yes, I tried finding items in the newspaper, but few were available, and I don't have time to spend continually going through my neighbors' sales in vain.

I got the pet food and building supplies. I like the pony, but I don't need it. So I'm done.

Thank you, though, because I know for players at some levels or those with lots of money to spend on boosting the game this was good.

Rynetory2
08-20-17, 09:18 AM
Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
08-20-17, 09:28 AM
I enjoyed this Fair and the Rainy Days theme very much. The designers did a wonderful job of having this theme. :) The only prizes I didn't like were the coins and the pet feed which I felt weren't worthy because they were easily attainable and craftable. I hope the team would consider replacing them with better prizes like limited time items or gold cowbells to be more attractive. I love the animated pond of the animals in their raincoats on the Fair grounds. That would had been a lovely prize. Thank you for giving us this event! I look forward to more events in the future. :D

Paul__
08-20-17, 01:00 PM
Pet feed wasn?t a prize for me

PookieBear50
08-20-17, 01:09 PM
On the whole, the event was generally enjoyable. However, by the last 2 days (for me), it was becoming ridiculously difficult to keep up. Practically each refresh resulted in a request for items that required 4+ hours to craft for 4-5 bucket orders. If those didn't turn up, then it was 1-bucket orders. On this, day 10, I am at only about 8%, and am going to have to pray to get about 92 1-bucket orders because I have exhausted whatever high-value items I had stockpiled.

There needs to be a greater variety of orders being requested, rather than almost consistently high-value items. Even if on day 10 I had to do nothing but 1-bucket orders, that would probably be easier than continually refreshing and losing 30 minutes each time to cancel and replace 5-bucket orders that are impossible to complete in time...and replace themselves with other 5-bucket orders.

kindefarm1890
08-20-17, 05:55 PM
Overall I enjoyed the event even though I generally struggle through the last three days of any fair event. It could be mainly because there has been such a long time since we had a new event. The last two days were the worst for me with the most high value items requested. Had a lot orders for blackberry jam, green grapes and numerous orders for maple items. I do think that the number of buckets for each order should be increased from 5 to 10. An example would be 1 rocking horse being 4 buckets but 2 rocking horses would be 8 instead of the current 5.

I too would like to see the coins changed to gold cowbells. At least then I would be able to actually get a hold of one. I really was hoping that the rainwater pond deco from day 7 would have been the same pond that was shown in the county fair. It would have been a lot nicer if the animals were included. I normally do not purchase the boosters but I really wanted them as decorations after the event.

I would like to thank the team for finally giving us a new event and hope that the next event will not be months away.

PookieBear50
08-20-17, 07:21 PM
How irksome! One other thing recommendation for future county fair events: PLEASE put the option to bypass and complete the current day using gems ELSEWHERE on the screen instead of right above the third (from the left) slot's "Refresh" option. I just lost over 170 gems because of it. I finished the event, but I had plans for those gems :(:mad:

mamas_boys
08-20-17, 09:24 PM
I really enjoyed this event. Overall, I thought the prizes were great, although the pet food was not a good reward for our efforts. I didn't have any issues with the number of buckets earned for different prizes but I am only on level 39 so probably not high enough to have that issue. I do agree that I was asked to gather the same items over and over, which was frustrating, and it would have been nice to use more types of the harder to make items.

Thanks a Storm 8 for a great event!

little_veggie
08-21-17, 12:06 AM
I have now got rainy day pigs and chickens . Couldn't get all the prizes but love the ones I have . Really enjoyed this event and even spent a gem or two to get my animals some new outfits for the fine British summer( ha ha ) . Thank you xx

Carbuck
08-21-17, 12:47 AM
I've just started Day 9 and decided to go back and check the listing of how many gems are required for each day listed in post 1. I wish I had compared this sooner as my Day 9 started with 540 gems instead of 501. That's a big difference!

I've been fortunate that I've been able to meet the requests from my barn or quickly from my newspaper/neighbor's shops.

I'll be leaving my overall comments about the event once I finish Day 10, hopefully.

Carbuck
08-21-17, 04:26 AM
Day 7
5 buckets = 25/26 gems
4 buckets = 20 gems
3 buckets = 14 gems
2 buckets = 8 gems
1 bucket = 6 gems

Day 8
5 buckets = 27 gems
4 buckets = 21 gems
3 buckets = 15 gems
2 buckets = 9 gems
1 bucket = 6 gems

Day 9
5 buckets = 28/29 gems
4 buckets = 22/23 gems
3 buckets = 15/16 gems
2 buckets = 9/10 gems
1 bucket = 6/7 gems

cosmolife
08-21-17, 05:29 AM
Is it just me, but has anyone noticed something odd about the cows?

My other animals in their rain coats are fine and hopping about. But the rain coat cows just stand there frozen, staring into space. They don't move or hop when their milk is ready to be collected. They're just frozen. No movement whatsoever.

When I change the cows skin to the rain coats one, they hop about for a bit. But when I open my game again, they're frozen, staring blankly into space. No movement.

LadyFencer
08-21-17, 06:13 AM

My other animals in their rain coats are fine and hopping about. But the rain coat cows just stand there frozen, staring into space. They don't move or hop when their milk is ready to be collected. They're just frozen. No movement whatsoever.

When I change the cows skin to the rain coats one, they hop about for a bit. But when I open my game again, they're frozen, staring blankly into space. No movement.

Maybe the cows don't like rain boots?

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 06:23 AM
Pet feed wasn?t a prize for me

Prizes may differ according to farm level.

How irksome! One other thing recommendation for future county fair events: PLEASE put the option to bypass and complete the current day using gems ELSEWHERE on the screen instead of right above the third (from the left) slot's "Refresh" option. I just lost over 170 gems because of it. I finished the event, but I had plans for those gems :(:mad:

Sorry about your gems. :(

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 06:26 AM
I have now got rainy day pigs and chickens . Couldn't get all the prizes but love the ones I have . Really enjoyed this event and even spent a gem or two to get my animals some new outfits for the fine British summer( ha ha ) . Thank you xx

Haha you are so correct. These raincoats are definitely handy for our infamous summer lol!! :D:D Love your humour, keep it dry. ;-)

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 06:30 AM
I've just started Day 9 and decided to go back and check the listing of how many gems are required for each day listed in post 1. I wish I had compared this sooner as my Day 9 started with 540 gems instead of 501. That's a big difference!

I've been fortunate that I've been able to meet the requests from my barn or quickly from my newspaper/neighbor's shops.

I'll be leaving my overall comments about the event once I finish Day 10, hopefully.

Oh it did? Sorry I didnt notice. Great job on spotting this! I'll keep a lookout for Day 10, hopefully it stays the same.

Thanks for sharing your gem values for each day. I've added them all to Post 1. :)

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 06:32 AM

My cows are behaving. Would you mind to try restarting your device and check again?

Aside to others: Anyone else having this issue?

Carbuck
08-21-17, 07:48 AM
My cows are behaving too. Hopefully restarting the game will help unstick those that are having a problem.

cosmolife
08-21-17, 09:23 AM
Nope. My cows are still frozen. No movement.

I've restarted my game many times. Each time I play, I force close it and restart it.

When I open my game (i.e. Restart) the cows move for a bit. Then they stop and stand frozen. No movement.

It's only the rain coats skin that freezes movement. Other cow skins are fine.

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 09:27 AM
Can you check you have the latest iOS and game version? Make sure you have plenty of space and no other apps running in the background in case your device is low on resources and/or space.

cosmolife
08-21-17, 09:38 AM
Yes. I have latest iOS. Each time I play, I force close all apps. And open the game I want to play. That is, only one app is open at a time.

It's a habit I've gotten into. Force close all apps before I open any app. Sync issues in the past made me do this :)

I think I have the latest game version. Just checked AppStore. No update

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 09:44 AM
Yes. I have latest iOS. Each time I play, I force close all apps. And open the game I want to play. That is, only one app is open at a time.

It's a habit I've gotten into. Force close all apps before I open any app. Sync issues in the past made me do this :)

Appreciate the details you have provided and trying. You are doing everything right. Looks like your cows have issues adjusting to their new outfit. :( I'm going to send you to Support for this, make sure you select "Bugs and Issues" category in your request, link in my signature. I would advise you to change it to another working skin while you wait for Support to help you. :)

PookieBear50
08-21-17, 11:28 AM
Sorry about your gems. :(

Thanks :) I'll just have to work harder to earn them back again: scoop more regularly from my pets, fill more train orders, send out more deliveries, try to catch all the butterflies and moles and otters (oh my), etc. Should take me...oh, about 6 months to a year, lol.

cosmolife
08-21-17, 12:48 PM
Lol this made me laugh. First my cows freeze. Now they've gone invisible. Haha! Can only see their shadows ��

Thanks Rynetory. I'll follow your link and report this bug after I get home from work

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 07:50 PM
Lol this made me laugh. First my cows freeze. Now they've gone invisible. Haha! Can only see their shadows ��

Thanks Rynetory. I'll follow your link and report this bug after I get home from work

Haha your cows took an invisible potion. :p
Try clearing your cache and reinstalling your game as that usually clears the missing graphics issue. Wait for Support to rescue your cows if they dont work.

Carbuck
08-22-17, 03:17 AM
Day 10 - 600 gems
5 buckets = 30 gems
4 buckets = 23/24 gems
3 buckets = 16/17 gems
2 buckets = 10 gems
1 bucket = 6/7 gems

Beans67
08-22-17, 06:05 AM
I really enjoyed this event! The skins were the best! I voted but I pushed the submit button before I said I really liked the skins, so if you can, please add one more vote for the skins. If we were unable to get the last skin, will it be for sale sometime so we can have a matched set of animals? Thank you, S8! Great event!

Carbuck
08-22-17, 06:34 AM
This was my first County Fair as I haven't wanted to participate in the past. I really like the skins and the pet. The unbrellas are nice and the water slide should have been the pond in the display used for the event. I really like the rainy day pony. It is a really nice addition to my farm. Even though this is a first event and could be a last one for me it went really well. Somehow I was able to get through each day from 1 to 10 relatively easily. That surprised me the most. All in all...great event!

Edited: Oops! I didn't realize I got the Rainwater Pond. It was in my cellar. Yay!

Paul__
08-22-17, 07:12 AM
I really enjoyed this county fair!

bj2500
08-22-17, 11:19 AM
Loved the event and prizes were very cute. especially liked the lamp posts:) great event

Sweetmici
08-22-17, 08:58 PM
How can I get the scarecrow lamps after the event? It's my first event and I don't know what I have to do thank you 😊

Carbuck
08-22-17, 09:38 PM
Hmmmm...it would appear that now that some of us have finished the event and earned the pony that we can't buy the scarecrow lampposts (Scarin in the Rain Boost) even though there is a banner with a countdown clock on it in the game. Can't click on the banner to take us somewhere to buy it and it doesn't appear in the market under "new" or "decorations". We're supposed to have up until Aug 23rd to buy it.

Rynetory2
08-22-17, 09:39 PM
I really enjoyed this event! The skins were the best! I voted but I pushed the submit button before I said I really liked the skins, so if you can, please add one more vote for the skins. If we were unable to get the last skin, will it be for sale sometime so we can have a matched set of animals? Thank you, S8! Great event!

I have added 1 vote for you for skins. :)

You can make a sale request for skin or other items that you wish Storm8 to bring back in this thread. Hope you got all the prizes you wanted.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93790-What-are-your-favorite-Farm-Story-2-items

Rynetory2
08-22-17, 09:45 PM
How can I get the scarecrow lamps after the event? It's my first event and I don't know what I have to do thank you 

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first event! :)

You will only be able to purchase them while your fair is in progress. I'm sorry they are not available once your fair has ended.

PookieBear50
08-22-17, 10:13 PM
I have added 1 vote for you for skins. :)

You can make a sale request for skin or other items that you wish Storm8 to bring back in this thread. Hope you got all the prizes you wanted.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93790-What-are-your-favorite-Farm-Story-2-items

That reminds me...it was surprising that the cows, chickens, and pigs received a new skin, but not the sheep (not so surprised about the lack of new skins for the alpaca and goats, though).

Carbuck
08-23-17, 03:49 AM
It makes sense that the Scarin in the Rain Boost was primarily created to help during the event and once you finish that purpose is no longer valid. But the banner is somewhat confusing. My countdown timer says I still have approximately 10 hrs 40 min left to purchase it.

princessskykennedy
08-23-17, 11:52 PM
I bought a scarecrow lamppost with the thought we got to use it as a decoration after the event. I can't find it. Any suggestions? Thx!

Beans67
08-25-17, 08:27 AM
Thanks, Rynetory! ��

kindefarm1890
08-25-17, 09:37 AM
I also purchased both lampposts although the county fair is not longer displayed on the farm the lampposts are not in the cellar. I did try a restart of the game but nothing happened.

Rynetory2 - Is the event still going on for some players? If the event is over for everyone then the lampposts never showed up.

Rynetory2
08-25-17, 09:51 AM
I also purchased both lampposts although the county fair is not longer displayed on the farm the lampposts are not in the cellar. I did try a restart of the game but nothing happened.

Rynetory2 - Is the event still going on for some players? If the event is over for everyone then the lampposts never showed up.

I believe it was over for everyone. I'll flagged over you didn't get it. I'll post in bug thread if I've further updates. Please let me know if they show up in the mean time. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100459-Scarin-in-the-Rain-decoration-missing

Rynetory2
08-25-17, 05:35 PM
Update on boost decoration.

Hey guys, your decoration should be in your cellar. You may need to restart your game if you can put find it. Please let us know if it's still missing. Thanks for waiting. :)

kindefarm1890
08-25-17, 05:54 PM
Rynetory2 - Thanks for the help. I did find the lampposts in the cellar. Now I am going to hope that the team put them on sale around Halloween so I can purchase a couple more.