08-10-17, 04:45 PM
Forest Party: Rising Tides!

Individual Prizes
Mother of Pearl - 50 Starfishes
Nautilus Tile - 300 Starfishes
Shimmering Shell - 1,250 Starfishes
Sea-Plant Otter - 2,700 Starfishes
Seafoam Unicorn - 4,600 Starfishes

Community Prizes (600 Starfishes to unlock)
Solar Shell - 10,900,000 Starfishes
Pleasant Palm - 38,500,000 Starfishes
?? - ??

(2x bonus for breeding animals)

Thanks haku8cafe for the calculations! Hope you didn't mind that I put this here :)

If you are wondering .....

Per day you need 460

You breed 24hr X2 = 48pts
You Hatch 24 = 24pts
You Collect (I assume you only sleep 4hrs :p ) 10x 6 = 60pts
you Plant 24hrs crop = 24 x 6 = 144pts
I assume you mine 2 runes everytime 4mines x 2 = 8pts

total 48 + 24 + 60 + 144 + 8 = 284pts DAILY just x10days you will get 2840pts

now your only hope is if you have extra nest so extra 24 pts per nest

& not forgetting 1500pts for a lvl15 in this event

2840 + 1500 = 4340 so if you are perfect extra nest is

4340 + 240per nest.....

So in case you are wondering if you want to spend gems to speed breed or how far are you going to be at in day10 or you choose to sleep 4hours per day :p

Eluzyion
08-10-17, 07:50 PM
Omg I love the unicorn!!! My weakness is the horses/unicorns

NannaSherry
08-10-17, 07:53 PM
I'm digging that seaweed otter. This one looks good!

GreytMom
08-10-17, 08:26 PM
Love love love these animals! I'm down to 20k food after this SB & the previous LB, so if we have to level up animals in order to get points it may be a struggle for me. But, but, but a Pink Unicorn! The other animals are great, too.
But a unicorn! Even better, a pink unicorn! Pink. Unicorn. That has my name written all over it!
Ever seen the movie "Dodgeball" where her house is all decorated with unicorns? If if weren't married, my house would totally look like that. My office sort of does already since hubby doesn't come in there.

@Eluzyion, we could be roomies and have a whole house done in unicorns, horses, & greyhounds!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-10-17, 09:01 PM
Omg I love the unicorn!!! My weakness is the horses/unicorns Me too. I dig the equines soo much, even if they are donkeys xD

supster50
08-10-17, 09:30 PM
I wonder if this UC will be of the crystle type like the Grand UC. Or maybe like a Birthstone crystle hibred, wouldn't that be nice. Nah to much to hope for, oh well. See ya in the funnies and good night all.

AppleWhite84
08-10-17, 10:06 PM
I'm with you guys, love all the horses and unicorns! Unicorns are my weakness! GreytMom, I'm all about pink unicorns too! My favorite color and favorite mythical animal all in one :D (I'm not married so my room is pink and I collect unicorns haha)

So excited for this event!! I imagine the uni will be the final prize so I'll be working extra hard to get her :D

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-10-17, 10:09 PM
I wonder if this UC will be of the crystle type like the Grand UC. Or maybe like a Birthstone crystle hibred, wouldn't that be nice. Nah to much to hope for, oh well. See ya in the funnies and good night all.

It probably wouldn't, But I hope it would be! I NEED A CRYSTAL IN ME LIFE

missKristel
08-10-17, 10:16 PM
The turtle reminds me of the Sungazer. Probably because they have similar colors and the turtle has a sun on it's back.

The unicorn is gorgeous. I really want it. But I wouldn't be surprised if we needed over 13,000 points to get (like the last animal in the previous event) and basically no one will be able to get it without spending a ton of gems.

Eluzyion
08-10-17, 11:17 PM
Love love love these animals! I'm down to 20k food after this SB & the previous LB, so if we have to level up animals in order to get points it may be a struggle for me. But, but, but a Pink Unicorn! The other animals are great, too.
But a unicorn! Even better, a pink unicorn! Pink. Unicorn. That has my name written all over it!
Ever seen the movie "Dodgeball" where her house is all decorated with unicorns? If if weren't married, my house would totally look like that. My office sort of does already since hubby doesn't come in there.

@Eluzyion, we could be roomies and have a whole house done in unicorns, horses, & greyhounds!
Done! I'm packing my bags, be there in a few! Sorry hubby 2 against 1 we are decorating! Lol

EEAliFlowery
08-10-17, 11:27 PM
Done! I'm packing my bags, be there in a few! Sorry hubby 2 against 1 we are decorating! Lol

I love, LOVE Unicorns too! Let me move in with all of you!!! Hahaha, I would not dream any more night*mares* (hahaha) anymore If i lived in that house!

AppleWhite84
08-11-17, 12:07 AM
Does anyone know when this event will start?

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-11-17, 12:55 AM

Tomorrow, around 10:30 to 11:30 PST, it may differ in your time zone.

supster50
08-11-17, 01:54 AM

Between 2:30 and 3:00 PM EST east coast of USA good morning all and good luck today.

NannaSherry
08-11-17, 04:38 AM
Well community I'll be working hard and pitching in for everyone!

supster50
08-11-17, 05:29 AM
Well community I'll be working hard and pitching in for everyone!

Atta girl ur the bestest ever

Callyvitale19
08-11-17, 06:59 AM
Well community I'll be working hard and pitching in for everyone!A community prize that the community wants. Sounds good to me. Count me in to contribute

poofyena
08-11-17, 07:39 AM
That pretty unicorn just reminds me so much of a mermaid! I have to have it haha. I have everything full in preparation for the event to start.

Monichiwa
08-11-17, 10:22 AM
Personally, I am really tired of horses/ponys/unicorns in this game. It's like they are everywhere, always as a grand prize of course, as they seem to be the most valuable animal. Like,

-We have to put a high milestone for this event, let's say 20000 points?
-Man, that's too high. People are gonna give up.
-They won't. It's a UNICORN.
-I'm still not sure...
-And that's not all. It's a PINK ONE!!!
-Ah!! You did it again, mate!! $.$

Not to talk about the whole series of birthstones ponys. But well, people seem to love them, so it's fine. I only like the otter animal in this event, so I'll try to get it. Good luck everyone!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-11-17, 11:48 AM
Ahh I knew it. They copy dragon story. I hate this. We don't get the other pearl, and we din't get to feed Sea-Plant Otter for Starfishes, and we need 600 for unlocking the Community Prizes. Why.

GreytMom
08-11-17, 11:53 AM
Reposting for the new people - always keep your nest(s) full so you'll get hatching points by buying a Lightning Leopard (8 hours), Frostfang (4), or Rock Rhino (2) from the shop.

AppieP
08-11-17, 11:56 AM
Am I the only one who also gets mushrooms from the past SB during mining?

AppieP
08-11-17, 11:58 AM
Reposting for the new people - always keep your nest(s) full so you'll get hatching points by buying a Lightning Leopard (8 hours) or Frostfang (5) from the shop.

Just want to tell everyone LOL
Frostfang = 4
And another opportunity Rock Rhino 2 hours

GreytMom
08-11-17, 12:05 PM
Just want to tell everyone LOL
Frostfang = 4
And another opportunity Rock Rhino 2 hours

Thanks, AppieP! I edited my post to reflect the correct info. I always forget about poor neglected Rock Rhino.

littelprincess0313
08-11-17, 12:29 PM
Ahh I knew it. They copy dragon story. I hate this. We don't get the other pearl, and we din't get to feed Sea-Plant Otter for Starfishes, and we need 600 for unlocking the Community Prizes. Why.

I think this is better. Wont the milestone points be lower then? And Im really glad if I dont have to feed a second animal to get the Unicorn cause I dont have the place:(

Eluzyion
08-11-17, 12:31 PM

Didn't the popup say "rising tide animals" lvl 1-12 gives 1500 pts? It showed pic of turtle but words said animals.. Mods confirm?

AppieP
08-11-17, 12:33 PM
Only to level 12? So we can save a little more food than we thought

Eluzyion
08-11-17, 12:36 PM
Only to level 12? So we can save a little more food than we thought

Thanks for posting the picture I thought it said animals plural, guess it is only the turtle? :(

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-11-17, 12:36 PM
Didn't the popup say "rising tide animals" lvl 1-12 gives 1500 pts? It showed pic of turtle but words said animals.. Mods confirm?

There's no questline for the otter so I guess it's only solar shell. But I really hope you are right.

I think this is better. Wont the milestone points be lower then? And Im really glad if I dont have to feed a second animal to get the Unicorn cause I dont have the place:(

In DS, they only had one animal questline but the points to get the animals were so far. I guess Sea-Plant Otter is 8,000 and Seafoam Unicorn is 17,000, like in DS. 1500 alone is not enough.

They do this because they want you to get gems. Oh well.. Good luck to everyone!

puzzlecatz
08-11-17, 02:02 PM
Past the first qualification for the mother of pearl deco which was supposed to be in my storage. But it's not there. Tried force closing and restarting but still not there. Any insights?

AppieP
08-11-17, 02:13 PM
Past the first qualification for the mother of pearl deco which was supposed to be in my storage. But it's not there. Tried force closing and restarting but still not there. Any insights?

Did you look under deco or all? You can only find it under all. I got it already

Eluzyion
08-11-17, 05:46 PM
1st community prize we need 10,900,000

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-11-17, 06:28 PM
Thanks CallyVitale19 and Eluzyion for the information!

Eluzyion
08-11-17, 06:36 PM
1250 pts for shell 3rd prize

haku8cafe
08-11-17, 06:41 PM
There's no questline for the otter so I guess it's only solar shell. But I really hope you are right.

In DS, they only had one animal questline but the points to get the animals were so far. I guess Sea-Plant Otter is 8,000 and Seafoam Unicorn is 17,000, like in DS. 1500 alone is not enough.

They do this because they want you to get gems. Oh well.. Good luck to everyone!

the weird thing is I dun think the last prize is 5K any more because there is no community goal line for them it also looks more like an d?cor ... so I do not know if that is a good or bad thing

If it goes back to the roots of WE without the 5K milestone that 1.5K points is pretty huge since the last WE points are only 3k+ but if it stick to the usual 17K pts I guess I just wait for the UR sale in future....

hey no point to get the pony now because I know in future this pony might be only less than 500gems look at the harry potter UR :)

Alohatami
08-11-17, 07:37 PM
When were hatching rock rhinos, etc for points, do we actually have to place them in a habitat? Or will we still get the points even if we sell them straight off the nest?

GreytMom
08-11-17, 07:45 PM
When were hatching rock rhinos, etc for points, do we actually have to place them in a habitat? Or will we still get the points even if we sell them straight off the nest?

You get the points even if you sell them. No need to make room in a habitat.

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 08:10 PM

Replied to your post in the bug forum. :)

Alohatami
08-11-17, 08:25 PM
You get the points even if you sell them. No need to make room in a habitat.
Oh good! Thank you for the reply. :)

littelprincess0313
08-11-17, 09:02 PM

Oh.... I kinda stopped playing DS so which event was this- that's pretty mean but typical S8 style now.... I really wanna have the pony but it would be really hard (expensive then to get it -.-) maybe it wont be that bad?

Elunei
08-11-17, 09:17 PM
I got the pearl in my storage, but it's darkened and says "goal" on it. It won't let me put it in my forest. I've restarted the app which didn't help. Please fix this! I love the unicorn and every point matters.

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 09:29 PM
I got the pearl in my storage, but it's darkened and says "goal" on it. It won't let me put it in my forest. I've restarted the app which didn't help. Please fix this! I love the unicorn and every point matters.

Try restarting your device. Can you check if you have gotten enough starfishes in case of rollback? Please post a screenshot in the Bugs forum if issue persists.

missKristel
08-11-17, 10:32 PM
Does anyone already know how many actual points we need to get the Unicorn?

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-12-17, 12:14 AM
Oh.... I kinda stopped playing DS so which event was this- that's pretty mean but typical S8 style now.... I really wanna have the pony but it would be really hard (expensive then to get it -.-) maybe it wont be that bad?

Yeah it is pretty mean, but they gotta do what they gotta do.
The otter is 2700 so I am doubting it even is 17,000. Maybe it's 8,000 or 7,500. I really hope it's lower than that. Just try hard to get the pony since Water/Fire hybrids are very useful.

the weird thing is I dun think the last prize is 5K any more because there is no community goal line for them it also looks more like an d?cor ... so I do not know if that is a good or bad thing

If it goes back to the roots of WE without the 5K milestone that 1.5K points is pretty huge since the last WE points are only 3k+ but if it stick to the usual 17K pts I guess I just wait for the UR sale in future....

hey no point to get the pony now because I know in future this pony might be only less than 500gems look at the harry potter UR :)

That would be very unfair to the people that really wanted the pony but atleast it's low!
Also our expectations are sooo high now hahaha 1.5 is so much but know it seems so little.

AppleWhite84
08-12-17, 12:26 AM
Reposting for the new people - always keep your nest(s) full so you'll get hatching points by buying a Lightning Leopard (8 hours), Frostfang (4), or Rock Rhino (2) from the shop.

I didn't even think of that, what a good idea!

haku8cafe
08-12-17, 01:21 AM
Yeah it is pretty mean, but they gotta do what they gotta do.
The otter is 2700 so I am doubting it even is 17,000. Maybe it's 8,000 or 7,500. I really hope it's lower than that. Just try hard to get the pony since Water/Fire hybrids are very useful.

That would be very unfair to the people that really wanted the pony but atleast it's low!
Also our expectations are sooo high now hahaha 1.5 is so much but know it seems so little.

if it is 7 or 8K it is even a taller order because now we dun have 5K extra points & the d?cor that gives us 40 extra pts & moreover the bonus hatch pts is so little in this event....

I really hope it is just 3700 lol.

Rynetory2
08-12-17, 08:57 AM
The pearl decoration that we collect starfish from isn't working right in my forest. When it's ready to collect it goes blank so I keep forgetting.

Anyone else?

can a mod pass this on to the team to fix?

Mother of pearl doesn't show you when it is ready to collect. It shows the timer then goes blank and looks like a regular decoration when it's ready. I keep forgetting to collect because of that! :)

I've moved your post (and other posts) from here to your bug thread. Please see my reply there. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100349-Mother-of-pearl-doesn-t-show-you-when-it-is-ready

Callyvitale19
08-12-17, 10:06 AM
Hopefully when the world count gets to 10,900,000 the game will start moving and we will be able to feed solar shell and then we can find out how many pts we need to get all the animals unless someone has already gotten the otter.

AppieP
08-12-17, 11:52 AM
Shimmering shelf 1250 points

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-12-17, 02:26 PM
if it is 7 or 8K it is even a taller order because now we dun have 5K extra points & the d?cor that gives us 40 extra pts & moreover the bonus hatch pts is so little in this event....

I really hope it is just 3700 lol.

I really hope it is 3700 but it seems too low for Storm8 haha

supster50
08-12-17, 04:07 PM
The new Pink Unicorn in the W.E. is nice, but there aren't any special elements. Just water and fire a non-breedable and I have enough of them. I use Gretel to battle with, a real beast. I have the Unicornucopia it is nice to have,but I've never used it in battle. Just don't see the point to go all out when it will be offered up again down the road and without useing my apples up to get it.just saving up food for the next L.B. Good luck all and I'll do my part for the community points. Still whish it was a crystle hi-bred.

Eluzyion
08-12-17, 04:56 PM
I really hope it is 3700 but it seems too low for Storm8 haha

Can you put shimmering shell 1250 pts on post 1 please, thx :)

AppleWhite84
08-12-17, 06:07 PM
I feel like I'm going really slow collecting the starfishes. I wonder how many we need to collect per day to get the unicorn. Guess we won't know til we find out how many starfish total for the unicorn.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-12-17, 06:22 PM
I feel like I'm going really slow collecting the starfishes. I wonder how many we need to collect per day to get the unicorn. Guess we won't know til we find out how many starfish total for the unicorn.

Me too. i am 401 and I need to be busy! I hate waiting, but it is life.

Also, Eluzyion, I did but for some reason It didn't appear the first 2 hours.

GreytMom
08-12-17, 07:01 PM

Me, too. But I think that leveling up the turtle will add a significant number of stars. It will be different than the last couple since there's only one critter to level up and we don't get the extra 5k community reward.

faebella
08-12-17, 08:20 PM
I have 448 stars currently. Which is around 250/day at the rate I am going. Hoping the Unicorn isn't crazy expensive! *Crossing fingers*

Eluzyion
08-12-17, 08:46 PM
I'm at 787 trying to add to community points, we are so far away from the turtle! Cmon guys! :)

missKristel
08-12-17, 11:29 PM

Same. I currently have 340 points. At this rate no one is gonna get the Seafoam Unicorn unless they, once again, spend a lot of gems.

I'm at 787 trying to add to community points, we are so far away from the turtle! Cmon guys! :)

Collecting Starfishes seems to go really slow with everyone no matter how hard we try :(
How did you already get so many points?

Eluzyion
08-13-17, 02:26 AM
Collecting Starfishes seems to go really slow with everyone no matter how hard we try :(
How did you already get so many points?
Breeding evolving feeding harvesting mining :) and collecting from shell when I remember :/

missKristel
08-13-17, 03:03 AM
Breeding evolving feeding harvesting mining :) and collecting from shell when I remember :/

I do those things as well yet I'm nowhere near your points :(
But we won't give up. The Seafoam Unicorn shall be mine ;)

faebella
08-13-17, 04:15 AM
I would be willing to spend 250 gems on the unicorn but no more. For 1 animal any more than that isn't worth it imo. You will have plenty more opportunities in the future :)

I spend around 200 gems each story book that comes around. (I have only participated in the last 2) as I am a fairly new player.

Callyvitale19
08-13-17, 07:02 AM
Breeding evolving feeding harvesting mining :) and collecting from shell when I remember :/I'm with the rest of you on trying. I did get lucky with a 48 hr breeding and I had a gem animal at L3 (I usually keep them for LB) plus I spent more than a few hundred gems getting the dalmation, that got my pts off to a good start and right now I'm at 2097 pts. All I need for the otter is 603 more pts. I know that when we start feeding solar shell things will change for all of us. Thanks for the pep talk everyone

Eluzyion
08-13-17, 09:15 AM
I'm with the rest of you on trying. I did get lucky with a 48 hr breeding and I had a gem animal at L3 (I usually keep them for LB) plus I spent more than a few hundred gems getting the dalmation, that got my pts off to a good start and right now I'm at 2097 pts. All I need for the otter is 603 more pts. I know that when we start feeding solar shell things will change for all of us. Thanks for the pep talk everyone

V you are doing great! You're double where I'm at lol still adding to points though! A little over 3 million we still need for turtle..almost there!

Callyvitale19
08-13-17, 09:20 AM
V you are doing great! You're double where I'm at lol still adding to points though! A little over 3 million we still need for turtle..almost there!thanks E. I guess one game's loss is another's game's gain.

kwsmileee
08-13-17, 09:25 AM
Community means all of the S8 members playing this game?? So it counts all the Starfishes from everyone?

Eluzyion
08-13-17, 09:38 AM
Community means all of the S8 members playing this game?? So it counts all the Starfishes from everyone?

The community part at the bottom is all of us.. The top milestone prizes are individual

Callyvitale19
08-13-17, 11:34 AM
All we need is a little over 3 million like E said and then the game can really begin for all of us. Good luck

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-13-17, 12:32 PM
Good luck to everyone! 600pts only so slow but we will start changing!! We can get Seafoam Unicorn!!

Callyvitale19
08-13-17, 01:57 PM
Good luck to everyone! 600pts only so slow but we will start changing!! We can get Seafoam Unicorn!!sounds good but 1st we need to get solar shell and feed him and then we can go after sea plant otter and after that we'll find out how many pts we need for the seafoam unicorn and if it can be won. One step at a time.
Just 2.5 million to go

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-13-17, 05:18 PM
sounds good but 1st we need to get solar shell and feed him and then we can go after sea plant otter and after that we'll find out how many pts we need for the seafoam unicorn and if it can be won. One step at a time.
Just 2.5 million to go

Hwaiting!!

*proceeds to sit in corner and waits patiently*

Callyvitale19
08-13-17, 06:00 PM
Hwaiting!!

*proceeds to sit in corner and waits patiently*well...all we need now is 2 million more and we get solar shell.

AppleWhite84
08-13-17, 08:43 PM
I have 781 starfish so far. I've used some gems to speed breeding cause I'm trying to get the dalmatian. I can't wait to get the solar shell so we can start moving along a bit faster :p I went mining and got 3 starfish and 3 runes with 1 bomb. I was so happy because I usually can only find 1 or 2. But then my game crashed and I lost the items AND my bomb, grrr :p 3 isn't much but I need all the help I can get lol.

I wonder if any of the other prizes will give us starfish or if they're just decor, hmm.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-13-17, 09:58 PM
I have 781 starfish so far. I've used some gems to speed breeding cause I'm trying to get the dalmatian. I can't wait to get the solar shell so we can start moving along a bit faster :p I went mining and got 3 starfish and 3 runes with 1 bomb. I was so happy because I usually can only find 1 or 2. But then my game crashed and I lost the items AND my bomb, grrr :p 3 isn't much but I need all the help I can get lol.

I wonder if any of the other prizes will give us starfish or if they're just decor, hmm.

They are just decor, I haven't seen any quests regarding to getting the sand castle, or the palm tree.

AppleWhite84
08-13-17, 10:47 PM
They are just decor, I haven't seen any quests regarding to getting the sand castle, or the palm tree.

Aw that's a shame. We'll have to work hard to get the unicorn.

missKristel
08-13-17, 10:59 PM
I just reached 600 points :) (had to spend some gems). Hopefully we will get the Solar Shell soon.

Eluzyion
08-14-17, 03:19 AM
500k til solar shell! Keep it up guys! :)

missKristel
08-14-17, 05:15 AM
140k points to go! So close! I think we might get the Solar Shell today :D

torfhoeken3
08-14-17, 05:55 AM
Solar shell unlocked!!! 5hrs breeding

Eluzyion
08-14-17, 06:11 AM
5 hr breed / 5 hour evolve :)

Eluzyion
08-14-17, 06:23 AM
At level 12 on solar shell, I hit the collect button, but didn't get points...had to log off and back on for them to come through :/

Eluzyion
08-14-17, 06:28 AM
SEAFOAM UNICORN 4600

Community prize Pleasant Palm 38,500,000

missKristel
08-14-17, 06:36 AM
At level 12 on solar shell, I hit the collect button, but didn't get points...had to log off and back on for them to come through :/

Was like that with the previous World Events as well. So it's not really a surprise anymore... I hope they fix this issue soon.

Callyvitale19
08-14-17, 06:47 AM
Yay....Seafoam Unicorn is 4600 pts

missKristel
08-14-17, 07:00 AM
Yay....Seafoam Unicorn is 4600 pts

Our prayers have been heard, amen, thank you!
Unless you're kidding, but I hope not? ;)

Callyvitale19
08-14-17, 07:01 AM
Our prayers have been heard, amen, thank you!
Unless you're kidding, but I hope not? ;)no, I just got sea plant otter and the unicorn is 4600 pts. The otter egg is also 6 hrs.

haku8cafe
08-14-17, 07:34 AM

Per day you need 460

You Hatch 24 = 24pts

4340 + 240per nest.....

So in case you are wondering if you want to spend gems to speed breed or how far are you going to be at in day10 or you choose to sleep 4hours per day :p

AppleWhite84
08-14-17, 08:14 AM
Thanks for all the info! So do we get starfishes for raising solar shell past level 12?

jibro
08-14-17, 08:16 AM
#662 points. Hope that there is a spinningwheel later today or tomorrow

missKristel
08-14-17, 09:17 AM
I really hope they'll keep the same amount of points to reach the goals for the next World Events. Everyone has a fair change this way! Thank you S8!

Mommy_mara
08-14-17, 09:23 AM
Can someone please explain how this works? I'm so confused by this game!

Mommy_mara
08-14-17, 09:24 AM
How do you find spinning wheel? I am level 14... apparently it should have been available since level 10? I'm on here pretty much all day since I'm off work for the moment and have yet to see/ find it... what does it look like? Thanks!

AppieP
08-14-17, 09:29 AM
Thanks for all the info! So do we get starfishes for raising solar shell past level 12?

Please see post 27 page 3. Thanks;)

AppleWhite84
08-14-17, 09:40 AM
Please see post 27 page 3. Thanks;)

Thanks!

GreytMom
08-14-17, 12:51 PM
Wow, thanks for figuring all that out, haku8cafe!
Basically that means no Unicorn for me. I'm good with the only sleeping four hours a day, but there's no allowance for lag time. If I just so happen to be working (imagine that?) or life-ing, chances are that an egg or something might be ready to hatch and I don't see if for a couple hours. Do you suppose they figure that if you miss some game time to work then you can afford tons of gems to speed breed?

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-14-17, 02:17 PM
Whew, the unicorn is only 4600 points. But I am wondering, for the tournament coming tomorrow, will we get starfishes when we win the rounds? I really hope they do.

Can someone please explain how this works? I'm so confused by this game!

Basically, this event you have to collect event currency, Starfishes to be exact, by breeding animals, hatching eggs, mining, evolving, and harvesting food. You need to have a certain amount of starfishes to get a certain prize. If you get the amount for a prize, you will get it automatically, but don't lose any.

For the community prizes, they are the amount of starfishes all of the players in FFS have. Hope that helps!

How do you find spinning wheel? I am level 14... apparently it should have been available since level 10? I'm on here pretty much all day since I'm off work for the moment and have yet to see/ find it... what does it look like? Thanks!

It has not come up yet, maybe tomorrow along with a tournament. You will find out soon!

Angelfarm98
08-14-17, 02:54 PM
Thank haku8cafe for your perfect calculation (post #86)!:D

We also will get 250 pts from hatching Solar Shell if you don't have the second nest.:p

Mommy_mara
08-14-17, 03:49 PM
Thanks!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-14-17, 04:39 PM
Thanks!

You're welcome!

faebella
08-14-17, 05:17 PM
At the rate I'm going it should only cost me around 200 gems for the Unicorn. Yaaay :D thanks Storm8!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-14-17, 06:54 PM
Yay faebella! You're going to get it!

GreytMom
08-14-17, 07:12 PM

Per day you need 460

You Hatch 24 = 24pts

4340 + 240per nest.....

We forgot to add in evolving. That gives us a whole nother 240 points available for a total of 4580, so if you miss those extra shell collections, it's virtually impossible without spending gems. One really needs those extra 100 points that would be lost should one choose to sleep for more than four hours. Some people do have to sleep and work/school. Not cool, S8, not cool at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with spending a little bit of money for entertainment, I like to support the developers, and I think that ~200 gems is worth it for an animal I really like. I, personally, will spend the extra for the unicorn. But not everyone is in a position to spend money on games. At least there was some leeway for the Peruvian Llama, unlike the GU goal. Yes, it IS possible to win the unicorn without spending cash, but asking players to not sleep or do anything else that requires more than four hours without playing is pushing it a little. Don't forget the 'this is an online game' crashes that put people behind (believe me, it's not our connection) This upsets me.
Sorry for the rant. I feel better now that I vented.

retseho
08-14-17, 07:36 PM
We forgot to add in evolving. That gives us a whole nother 240 points available for a total of 4580, so if you miss those extra shell collections, it's virtually impossible without spending gems. One really needs those extra 100 points that would be lost should one choose to sleep for more than four hours. Some people do have to sleep and work/school. Not cool, S8, not cool at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with spending a little bit of money for entertainment, I like to support the developers, and I think that ~200 gems is worth it for an animal I really like. I, personally, will spend the extra for the unicorn. But not everyone is in a position to spend money on games. At least there was some leeway for the Peruvian Llama, unlike the GU goal. Yes, it IS possible to win the unicorn without spending cash, but asking players to not sleep or do anything else that requires more than four hours without playing is pushing it a little. Don't forget the 'this is an online game' crashes that put people behind (believe me, it's not our connection) This upsets me.

The best gems for stars reward is to speed breed for 2 stars/hr. You also get bombs @1bomb/6hr breeding, which you can mine for runes & stars. Remember to mine when you have the max. of 15 bombs. You need to speed hatch to clear a nest for each speed bred egg.

If you need to sleep more than 4hr/night & don't have enough gems to speed breed, just wait for the Seafoam Unicorn to return as a side goal, spin2win or other more do-able task.

Angelfarm98
08-14-17, 11:17 PM

We also get another 250 points when we hatch Solar Shell. :D

JustKay
08-15-17, 12:02 AM
Seeing as we are all talking about fairness, to be fair to S8, we should count one extra 20 hour planting x6 since we all know a Forest Party event is coming and can load up our farms with 20 hour plants in preparation before the event even starts. Same with a long evolution and some eggs & breeding in the den. You could also save up 15 runes for the event.

I'll admit I did none of these things >_< and probably won't make the Foam Unicorn unless I spend gems... but it would be mathematically correct in any discussion about plausibility

GreytMom
08-15-17, 12:31 AM
True on all counts. I will gladly use gems in order to finish this one if I have to (something I usually don't do), basically because I'm just too lazy to spend time planning and logging in that often. I love new habitats & stocked up during the last gem sale. I know it IS possible, but I was just saying that one has to be really dedicated and have flexible hours in order to make it happen without paying & not everyone can do that. I'm truly not trying to start anything, I love FFS & will continue to support them.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...
Anyone else notice that there's no icon above the shell when it's ready? Hasn't there usually been one?

rmichwolverind
08-15-17, 03:26 AM
No fair! I raised the Solar Shell up to level 12 and didn't get anything!!! I've restarted the game 2x and nothing.

haku8cafe
08-15-17, 04:37 AM

yup my bad .... so it total up to

3090 Day10 + 1500 Level 15 Solar shell = 4590 :)

Do take note if you are so perfect in your game to get those points so that extra nest helps a lot

If you choose to spend gems the best is to speed breed because you get double points & further more bombs to help you further in reaching your goal :)

NannaSherry
08-15-17, 04:39 AM
Do we get points if we level "anything" to 15 during this world event? Thanks in advance.

AppieP
08-15-17, 04:39 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Solar Shell looks a lot like the previous Sunny Day event creatures? :D

AppieP
08-15-17, 04:40 AM
Do we get points if we level "anything" to 15 during this world event? Thanks in advance.

No sadly enough not!!!

NannaSherry
08-15-17, 05:07 AM
No sadly enough not!!!

Thanks AppieP. So once we get solar shell to level 12, there's no more "bonus" points to be gained. So feed whom we like.

Rynetory2
08-15-17, 06:10 AM
No fair! I raised the Solar Shell up to level 12 and didn't get anything!!! I've restarted the game 2x and nothing.

Try reinstalling your game and check that you are using the latest version.

poofyena
08-15-17, 06:16 AM
Judging by all the maths it's impossible to get unicorn without spending gems. Which I refuse to be forced to do so looks like no unicorn for me. I'm quite happy with just the Otter, he's a cutie.
I wouldn't mind so much if the game ran smoothly. But all the rollbacks are a pain, breeding not registering and plants not registering is a massive set back in an event like this.

valixie
08-15-17, 09:03 AM
I also got my turtle to level 12 and was not given the starfishes. :\

Update: Finally got them a few hours later. :)

ArcadiaTofu
08-15-17, 09:17 AM
Would love to be able to buy the new habitat for this Event but, yet again, the cap on habitats keeps me from buying anything new.Storm 8: I don't believe you've ever given us an actual answer but will you please respond to a long-term player that is willing to spend more money for the game in the future if the cap is increased? My question is this: Why is it so hard to increase a cap on the habitats in the game if you guys were quick enough to increase the cap of animals in a habitat like the Living Wood habitat a year ago? And if it's not that hard to increase the habitat cap why haven't you done so after players begging for you to do such for MONTHS? Please, please respond to this and don't ignore this question. Are the Mods even allowed to answer this question? Is ANYONE?I'd LIKE to spend more money on this game but if I can't buy habitats to put new animals in then what's the point? I have AT LEAST five spaces open to put habitats in but since the habitat cap is there I can't buy anything to put my animals in. How is this sensible? >.

lennumber1
08-15-17, 09:47 AM
How come the bed of pearls is not one of the community prizes? Normally on a community event we get as the first individual prize the item that gives 10 per 4 hours and a community prize gives us the 40 per 4 hours without using gems to buy that item.

AppieP
08-15-17, 10:11 AM
For everyone who's curious about, and if you have doubts to raise Solar to epic or not. I have here the adult form and epic form for comparison.
On adult:

On epic:

Angelfarm98
08-15-17, 10:50 AM
For everyone who's curious about, and if you have doubts to raise Solar to epic or not. I have here the adult form and epic form for comparison.
On adult:

On epic:

The difference between them is brightness.;) Thanks!

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 10:57 AM
With storybook next, I'm not raising Solar shell from 12-15

I don't get why world events went from 3000 pt end prize to 4600 adding animal to feed that doesn't make up the difference in pts yet wastes food when they know most struggle to keep up food stock, forcing gems sales I guess :/ SB is next and that's always required lots of food so wasting it on world event can hurt if you're struggling with food weekly now

missKristel
08-15-17, 10:59 AM
With storybook next, I'm not raising Solar shell from 12-15

I don't get why world events went from 3000 pt end prize to 4600 adding animal to feed that doesn't make up the difference in pts yet wastes food when they know most struggle to keep up food stock, forcing gems sales I guess :/ SB is next and that's always required lots of food so wasting it on world event can hurt if you're struggling with food weekly now

Leaderboard is next right? Storybook was the previous event.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-15-17, 11:42 AM
How come the bed of pearls is not one of the community prizes? Normally on a community event we get as the first individual prize the item that gives 10 per 4 hours and a community prize gives us the 40 per 4 hours without using gems to buy that item.

It's because the Seafoam Unicorn is only 4600 pts, so it would be relatively easy if we were to get 40 each 4 hours.

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 12:00 PM
Leaderboard is next right? Storybook was the previous event.

You're right! Thanks I can stock up some during LB you saved me :)

Callyvitale19
08-15-17, 12:12 PM
While speed breeding trying to get captain K9, I managed to get seafoam unicorn but no captain K9.

Callyvitale19
08-15-17, 12:22 PM
You're right! Thanks I can stock up some during LB you saved me :)I really hope I don't like LB so I can skip trying for the big prize.

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 12:37 PM
While speed breeding trying to get captain K9, I managed to get seafoam unicorn but no captain K9.

Congrats! Since captain k9 is rare I used rock rhino and panfodil got it 2nd try

Callyvitale19
08-15-17, 01:09 PM
Congrats! Since captain k9 is rare I used rock rhino and panfodil got it 2nd trythanks E, I tried your combo and I got it but it took me about 4 tries but I got it.

Callyvitale19
08-15-17, 01:13 PM
FYI Sea Foam Unicorn is 32 hrs.

lowborn
08-15-17, 01:56 PM
it's frustrating that the Mother of Pearl doesn't alert you when its done. I forget that it's there with not seeing a balloon over it like we have in the past events.

AppieP
08-15-17, 02:18 PM
it's frustrating that the Mother of Pearl doesn't alert you when its done. I forget that it's there with not seeing a balloon over it like we have in the past events.

When the bean is filled green it disappear, so when you not see anything above it, you can collect.

Eluzyion
08-15-17, 02:42 PM
FYI Sea Foam Unicorn is 32 hrs.

Just got SEAFOAM Unicorn! No more speed breeding for the new gem hybrid now I'll get it when I get it since its permanent :)

Callyvitale19
08-15-17, 02:45 PM
Just got SEAFOAM Unicorn! No more speed breeding for the new gem hybrid now I'll get it when I get it since its permanent :)yay...so happy congrats E.

AppieP
08-15-17, 03:26 PM
Anyone know the times for Sea-Plant Otter?

GreytMom
08-15-17, 03:41 PM
It's because the Seafoam Unicorn is only 4600 pts, so it would be relatively easy if we were to get 40 each 4 hours.

So If you think you may be more than 250 points away & planned to use gems to finish, you are better off buying the Mother of Pearl boost. If you remember to collect (since there's no bubble to remind us & we mistake it for ordinary decor) it's over another 1000 points if you were to get it now - 40x4 hours = 240 day x 5.5 days = 1320 points.

Callyvitale19
08-15-17, 03:42 PM
Anyone know the times for Sea-Plant Otter?6 hrs for the otter

Callyvitale19
08-15-17, 03:43 PM
So If you think you may be more than 250 points away & planned to use gems to finish, you are better off buying the Mother of Pearl boost. If you remember to collect (since there's no bubble to remind us & we mistake it for ordinary decor) it's over another 1000 points if you were to get it now - 40x4 hours = 240 day x 5.5 days = 1320 points.I think the bubble reminder is back. At least I just saw it.

rmichwolverind
08-15-17, 04:31 PM
Try reinstalling your game and check that you are using the latest version.

I tried that and it didn't work. How do I contact tech support?

GreytMom
08-15-17, 06:35 PM
I think the bubble reminder is back. At least I just saw it.

Yay, it's back!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-15-17, 07:33 PM
The bubble is now here! Now I won't waste 10 points.

Calm down everyone, we can get Seafoam Unicorn, We have still have 5 days left!!

Rynetory2
08-15-17, 08:54 PM
I tried that and it didn't work. How do I contact tech support?

Sorry it didn't worked. You can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and the agent can check your game and assist you further.

See here on how to submit your request. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95185-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form

Phoenix406
08-15-17, 11:12 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that Solar Shell looks a lot like the previous Sunny Day event creatures? :D
I think that, too, and so does the new Sunburst Steed or whatever he is.

AppleWhite84
08-16-17, 12:00 AM
Thank you, S8, for putting the bubble reminder over the shell. I have forgotten to collect from it many times without it!

AppieP
08-16-17, 12:18 AM
Thank you, S8, for putting the bubble reminder over the shell. I have forgotten to collect from it many times without it!

Yes noticed it too. We need the points so really helpful

liesl23
08-16-17, 07:07 AM
Which is the best crop to plant so that I can keep feeding and raising my solar Shell turtle without running out of food? I only have 43,447

AppieP
08-16-17, 07:18 AM
Which is the best crop to plant so that I can keep feeding and raising my solar Shell turtle without running out of food? I only have 43,447

If you have the time the 3 min crops. Or if you have big farms, charm cherries is the best solution. Benefit is you don't have to set a timer for the tourney. Good luck

liesl23
08-16-17, 08:18 AM
Thanks

seraconan
08-16-17, 10:03 AM
Can some one tell me how much points we should have by now in order to get the unicorn?
thank u

AppieP
08-16-17, 10:52 AM
Can some one tell me how much points we should have by now in order to get the unicorn?
thank u

We are half way. A little bit more than 5 days left, so 4600 for Unicorn, is about now 2300 points. If you have hatched and raised your Solar Shell already, you need to have more.
At post 1 you can see a post from haku8cafe who explained about the points.

seraconan
08-16-17, 11:01 AM
We are half way. A little bit more than 5 days left, so 4600 for Unicorn, is about now 2300 points. If you have hatched and raised your Solar Shell already, you need to have more.
At post 1 you can see a post from haku8cafe who explained about the points.

thnx Im right now at 1630 so i was asking. hope i make to the end

Phoenix406
08-16-17, 11:29 AM
I just now got the Otter, so I need 1890 more Starfish, which works out to 378 per day. I'm probably only getting 250 per day, so I'll have to spend some gems and/or do some speed breeding. :( They certainly have made it harder to reach the final goal as I could usually reach it even when I was a new player, but now that I'm level 109 I can't finish?!? Ugh!

seraconan
08-16-17, 12:57 PM
I just now got the Otter, so I need 1890 more Starfish, which works out to 378 per day. I'm probably only getting 250 per day, so I'll have to spend some gems and/or do some speed breeding. :( They certainly have made it harder to reach the final goal as I could usually reach it even when I was a new player, but now that I'm level 109 I can't finish?!? Ugh!

I totally agree since the last three WE things have gotten much harder
wish S8 could make it a bit easier

AppieP
08-16-17, 01:46 PM
I totally agree since the last three WE things have gotten much harder
wish S8 could make it a bit easier

With all do respect, the last 2 WE we received 5000 extra points for the last community prize. So everyone did get a chance to complete the milestone. Everyone was complaining about that, and found it useless. With those points it was very easy to complete. They removed that and now it is hard to complete. What else can they do.

littelprincess0313
08-16-17, 02:06 PM
With all do respect, the last 2 WE we received 5000 extra points for the last community prize. So everyone did get a chance to complete the milestone. Everyone was complaining about that, and found it useless. With those points it was very easy to complete. They removed that and now it is hard to complete. What else can they do.
We had to reach way more points the last two times that's why they gave us the (in my opinion) useless 5000 points. The big difference why its so hard to get the final prize this time is that we can only raise one animal for points...
Im only at 1600 as well - still have the turtle to raise but this unicorn will cost a lot of gems -.- I hate WE now :(

Phoenix406
08-16-17, 02:29 PM

What else can they do? They can put World Events back to the way they used to be when we could actually finish them without this new gimmick of being forced to hatch and raise an animal you might not even really like. I had to spend all my food to level up the Solar Shell, when I would rather put my food towards leveling up some of my good fighters and my Valuabull so that I can get the maximum number of gems from him. I do not like having it be dictated to me which animals I have to put my food into.

poofyena
08-16-17, 02:33 PM
I need 1600 more starfish for the unicorn. Doesn't look to likely that I can do that with the time left. Now that solar shell is evolved.

Eluzyion
08-16-17, 02:33 PM
What else can they do? They can put World Events back to the way they used to be when we could actually finish them without this new gimmick of being forced to hatch and raise an animal you might not even really like. I had to spend all my food to level up the Solar Shell, when I would rather put my food towards leveling up some of my good fighters and my Valuabull so that I can get the maximum number of gems from him. I do not like having it be dictated to me which animals I have to put my food into.

I agree

GreytMom
08-16-17, 02:36 PM
thnx Im right now at 1630 so i was asking. hope i make to the end

Spending the 250 gems to get the Mother of Pearl boost has completely changed things for me. I was a little behind schedule and now it looks like I'll probably finish the Unicorn on Saturday at the latest, even with lag time. I can sleep and everything.
Once I saw the math I pretty much knew I'd be a couple-few hundred points away and was going to spend gems to finish (stupid work is getting in the way of my play time this weekend), so by buying the Clam it's a sure thing. If I speed breed-hatch-evolve I won't be as in control of how much money I end up spending.

Congrats to those who already got it! Best of luck everyone!

AppieP
08-16-17, 02:38 PM

Couldn't agree more. Of course they can bring the WE back the way it was. Sadly enough I think it will not happen. They changed it to many now, probably they are searching for a way to make more money. We only can hope it changed back. I'm also not a fan for the way it goes now. Spent almost 100 gems now only to get the Dalmatian I really like to find. My benefit it happens during this WE, so collect more points than usually, too bad I still not haven't found the Dog.

JustKay
08-16-17, 04:55 PM
I've been to-and-fro-ing on whether to try for the unicorn, but I think I'm going to make it official now that I shouldn't. I could edge in but there's no guarantee so am not going to waste any resources seeing as the LB is next.

I've already won deerthy in the past so have an ultra rare fire water animal already

Eluzyion
08-16-17, 05:02 PM
I've been to-and-fro-ing on whether to try for the unicorn, but I think I'm going to make it official now that I shouldn't. I could edge in but there's no guarantee so am not going to waste any resources seeing as the LB is next.

I've already won deerthy in the past so have an ultra rare fire water animal already

Gretel is also UR water/fire (if I remember right)

GreytMom
08-16-17, 05:02 PM
I couldn't agree more. World Events used to be my favorite. Since they changed it, this is the first (and probably only) one hav actively participated in. Besides having to use food up on an animal we may not like, we have to find somewhere to put it since the habitat limit hasn't been changed.

woodywood2017
08-16-17, 05:25 PM

Sorry I'm confused can u explain further, both my nests are full at the min, but don't see how I can buy and get points? Iv tried and it just says your nests are full so I can buy it??? Help 🙈

haku8cafe
08-16-17, 07:33 PM
Spending the 250 gems to get the Mother of Pearl boost has completely changed things for me. I was a little behind schedule and now it looks like I'll probably finish the Unicorn on Saturday at the latest, even with lag time. I can sleep and everything.
Once I saw the math I pretty much knew I'd be a couple-few hundred points away and was going to spend gems to finish (stupid work is getting in the way of my play time this weekend), so by buying the Clam it's a sure thing. If I speed breed-hatch-evolve I won't be as in control of how much money I end up spending.

Congrats to those who already got it! Best of luck everyone!

I totally forgot about this...... this is indeed a GREAT boost if we want the Seaform Badly... 250gems in speed breed gets you bombs but you need to control them or eventually without extra nest it is still not value for gems ....

40starfish per 4hours (if we sleep only 4hours)
240 per DAY
2400 pts at 10days (that is half of the event points)

I take it we will never buy it on day1 or click on every 4 hours

So to be more realistic we get it on day 5, we click it 4times a day
160 x 5 days = 800 pts

this 800pts beats 250 worth of gems speeding

So good call for you on purchasing bed of pearls even on day5 :)

starship412
08-16-17, 07:42 PM
I'm sitting on 2500+ shells with 5 days left without using any gems. I don't know how I did it but I hope luck will be a lady again to reach the last individual prize.

cherrycastleorchard
08-16-17, 07:45 PM
Sorry to disagree, but the 5 thousand points was only of benefit to those who spent gems anyhow and normal players could still not get the prize. The side breeding quests must be a joke, do they want us to breed 10 of the same animal everyday, don't think I will bother as u give up the chance of breeding something new .

retseho
08-16-17, 08:00 PM
I totally forgot about this...... this is indeed a GREAT boost if we want the Seaform Badly... 250gems in speed breed gets you bombs but you need to control them or eventually without extra nest it is still not value for gems ....

240 per DAY

160 x 5 days = 800 pts

I am going the speed breeding route as I am trying for Capt. K9 & Wagrid. Thanks to your 4hr sleep per night calculations, I can collect around 300 stars per day. I need 1600 stars for the next 5 days or 320 stars per day so speed breeding is the better choice for me which will allow me to sleep more than 4hrs/night.😝
I have two nests so each time an egg is ready to hatch, I speedup the breeding to fill the nest & get another try for K9 or Wagrid. The 1 bomb per 6hr breeding gives 2 stars on the average from mining.

GreytMom
08-16-17, 08:28 PM
Sorry I'm confused can u explain further, both my nests are full at the min, but don't see how I can buy and get points? Iv tried and it just says your nests are full so I can buy it??? Help ��

It will only help if you have an empty nest. Sometimes, especially with two nests, a nest will sit empty when the hatching & breeding times don't work out. Buying a coin animal to put in the empty nest fills in those gaps. I don't have any animals in storage that I want to hatch, so I don't always have an egg to put into nest #2.
For example, let's say i have a 6 hour hatch time egg (Hottweiler) in my nest and then get a 14 hour breed time in my den. So once that Hottweiler hatches, my nest would remain empty for the remaining 8 hours while I wait for Rock Rhino & Pyro Pony to finish breeding. This is when I'll buy a Lightning Leopard egg (or whichever animal works with the time gap) to pop in the nest just to keep it full so I get the extra 8 starfish.
Does that make sense? It's kind of hard to explain.

haku8cafe
08-16-17, 08:30 PM
I'm sitting on 2500+ shells with 5 days left without using any gems. I don't know how I did it but I hope luck will be a lady again to reach the last individual prize.

if your 2500pts is without level12 boost of 1500pts

congrats you just need 600 pts that is just less than 90pts a day so you will get the sweet pony

if you add the 1500pts boost in it OMG that is 2K pts left for 5days

So you are looking at 200+ a day :(

retseho
08-16-17, 11:16 PM
if your 2500pts is without level12 boost of 1500pts

congrats you just need 600 pts that is just less than 90pts a day so you will get the sweet pony

if you add the 1500pts boost in it OMG that is 2K pts left for 5days

So you are looking at 200+ a day :(

starship412 needs 420=(2100/5) a day.
Stars from (4h sleep/night)
a)1 den, 2 nests, 1 evo =24*5=120
b)1 den, 3 nest, 2 evo=24*7=168
(Breeding=2stars/h)
6 farms=24*6=144
4 bombs/24h=4*2=8
1 mom.of.pearl=10*6=60
Total per 24h case (a)=332
or case (b)=380
if played by a computer A.I.
For a human, there will be some losses.

haku8cafe
08-16-17, 11:39 PM
starship412 needs 420=(2100/5) a day.
Stars from (4h sleep/night)
a)1 den, 2 nests, 1 evo =24*5=120
b)1 den, 3 nest, 2 evo=24*7=168
(Breeding=2stars/h)
6 farms=24*6=144
4 bombs/24h=4*2=8
1 mom.of.pearl=10*6=60
Total per 24h case (a)=332
or case (b)=380
if played by a computer A.I.
For a human, there will be some losses.

I choose to ZZZ even after my 1500pts I still need around 400pts a day for the pony.... but I have to have it (if we know the final prize is 4600) I would buy the 250 shell, on day1 or 2 makes me less stress lol

Eluzyion
08-17-17, 12:17 AM
SEAFOAM Unicorn 32 hr incubation/32 hr evolution

AppieP
08-17-17, 12:18 AM
SEAFOAM Unicorn 32 hr incubation/32 hr evolution

Thanks for letting us know

MystiqueRealm
08-17-17, 12:50 AM
This is my last world event I have 3133, spent all my gems and wasted most of my food and still won't make it to 4600 I'm so aggravated at the greedy direction this game is going I'm still trying to decide whether I'll continue playing, play casually just breeding and possible storybooks or quit all together

supster50
08-17-17, 06:02 AM

240 per DAY

160 x 5 days = 800 pts

Totally agree with you. To bye an item that has such a short shelf life isn't a good investment there isn't any more then then a shot in the dark at a maybe. The most value is speed breeding. In the four days that are left one could breed about 20 - 12 hr breeding = 40 + bombs = real close to an expansion and just maybe a crystle hi-bred or a service doggie

jibro
08-17-17, 12:23 PM
I will just see where it goes. Working night and evening shifts at the moment so the 2877 points that i've got now hopefully increase for Seafoam without spending gems...

@MystiqueRealm, It seems that greedy hand is taking more direction for sure

Its getting harder to anticipate on the different choices that seem to come with every event.
What I liked about this game was to use strategy to increase development, but its getting to be more like auctions for pixels, with the richest players or the game's strategy as the winner, if you're not willing to spend the most.

If this game and the whole business around it wasnt so fascinating, I would've probably stoppped already and spend my waiting moments reading news or playing other games.
Though I like how creative designers put love and details in this game. And I find it interesting to see how players use that more or less.

Its interesting to see a big spenderforest with zero own creativity at maximum everything (for as long as my phone handles it lol...)
But more fascinating I find the players that put their own creativity and taste in their forests. I probably lose my interrest if that keeps getting harder.
For so far my longest message on this board..

AppieP
08-17-17, 12:30 PM
I just give up. I need more than 1160 points for the Unicorn. And less than 4 days left. I don't want to spent anymore gems, or feed my animals. I don't have any creatures ready for evolving.

Silverrain1
08-17-17, 12:52 PM
Augh, not loving this at all. I miss the old world events. The last few and this one to, I'm just not enjoying. I usually bring out all unique animals I win (I have 4 nests so that's easy) but I dnt want to have to bring an animal out, then have to feed it. Especially wen it's one I dnt particularly like. I'm maxed out on habitats and expansions so where is it supposed to go? Iv been playing along since the event started, breeding, hatching, harvesting, evolving etc. I'm not sure how many starfish I have and I'm honestly not looking to closely cos I'm no longer that fussed. And I agree with other comments, the turtle looks like a previous animal (a lot)
But on a more positive note, I'm greatful that the bubble is back on the pearl thing. That's handy for when I do go in to play the game and I can just collect as I go along. Hope people are enjoying the event and getting the animals they want.

GreytMom
08-17-17, 01:49 PM
Totally agree with you. To bye an item that has such a short shelf life isn't a good investment there isn't any more then then a shot in the dark at a maybe. The most value is speed breeding. In the four days that are left one could breed about 20 - 12 hr breeding = 40 + bombs = real close to an expansion and just maybe a crystle hi-bred or a service doggie

Makes sense, especially since we get double credit for speed breeding. I had actually never thought about the math on that strategy before. But for me I'll just keep clicking away & clicking away and spend waaaay too much, esp since I still haven't got any service animals & I really want the Unicorn. Plus I can't get on as often for now. So for me my best bet is the boost this time around.

AppleWhite84
08-17-17, 02:24 PM
I've run out of animals to evolve too. I would not have even hatched and fed the turtle if it weren't for getting the starfish. I also hate to feed animals I don't really like (this one and the hideous kimono dragon) I need 1,050 more starfish for the unicorn. Right now I've hatched a Plantler and fed it to evolve and sell right after just for the starfish. Getting a little stressful.

poofyena
08-17-17, 03:54 PM
I've run out of animals to evolve too. I would not have even hatched and fed the turtle if it weren't for getting the starfish. I also hate to feed animals I don't really like (this one and the hideous kimono dragon) I need 1,050 more starfish for the unicorn. Right now I've hatched a Plantler and fed it to evolve and sell right after just for the starfish. Getting a little stressful.

The kimono Dragon is one of my least favorite animals ever....alongside the giant sun fish thing. The only saver for the Kimono has been that it's done well for me in tourneys so far...so it's redeemed itself. We REALLY need a storage system for these animals we have to hatch for event points. Then at least we can put them away when we're done.

I'm only at 3100 points. I'm not willing to spend gems if I'm honest so at this stage I'm just competing to see how many points I'm short by without spending gems. I hope those of you who really want the Unicorn can get it though.

faebella
08-17-17, 05:29 PM
I'm at 3250 points. Hoping that I can at least get 1000 more before end,
but it's looking rather slim with less than 4 days remaining.

luna2cute
08-17-17, 05:45 PM

I sell my big animals and replace them with baby animals so I have things to evolve.

for example, trying for station dalmation I am getting hottweiler and volcamels. So I sell my level 10 volcamel and replace it with a level one. Feed it to level 3 and evolve it. Then I sell it again and replace it if I get another one. Endless things to evolve and I don't lose out on any animals that way or need too many more habitats.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-17-17, 09:25 PM
Only need 1600 more but it is so far, I came from having 132,000 to 14,000 food, and I have run out if animals to evolve. This is not going in the direction I want to go.

ellaalice
08-18-17, 12:24 AM
Hello Gamers :-) Do we have any people here who got their Seafoam (or the calculations show they are likely to get) without the use of gems? No Bed of Pearls, no speed breeding?? How many nests/ evolution flowers do you have?
In other words, is it doable?

cherrycastleorchard
08-18-17, 02:21 AM
Hello Gamers :-) Do we have any people here who got their Seafoam (or the calculations show they are likely to get) without the use of gems? No Bed of Pearls, no speed breeding?? How many nests/ evolution flowers do you have?

Not doable without the things you have mentioned even with 2 evo and 3 nests and constant breeding, growing and evolving.

supster50
08-18-17, 03:23 AM
I just can't see it getting done playing with out spending a lot and not buying a lot. I've been useing gems to speed things up in the breeding department just for more try's for the doggies. Just speaking for myself, I don't need another water / fire animal. I have enough of them already.So I'm getting ready for the next L.B.event. Hopefully I'll get another ultr-rare there. Saving my apples till then! Good luck to all hoping to get Seafoam.

ellaalice
08-18-17, 03:58 AM
Not doable without the things you have mentioned even with 2 evo and 3 nests and constant breeding, growing and evolving.

That's what I was afraid of, in which case it would have been best for the Seafoam Unicorn if it had gone straight to the shop, as a gem-only animal. There were plenty of such creatures previously and nobody objected. I've recently bought a Bead Steed for all my gems I had painstakingly been collecting, because I wanted it *badly*- but it was my conscious choice :-)
All kinds of in-games, i.e. World Events, or Storybooks, should be doable without the *necessity* of spending gems. Or at least it should be tagged *the last stage requires gems*, please. Otherwise I find it disappointing. We go very far to find out we are not going to make it to the end. Now the only way for TL/S8 to save face is to give us points for the last Community Prize (with a refund to those who have already invested).
Just saying :-)

supster50
08-18-17, 05:04 AM
Three days and a little over six hrs with and needing 125,400,000 for the last community prize. Either the points aren't adding up correctly or a lot of players lost interest in the hopeless event. Either or I can't see us reaching the final points required to get the last decoration prize. Not even halfway at 45,000,000 plus points.

Callyvitale19
08-18-17, 12:03 PM
In other words, is it doable?I don't know of any game that I've ever played that the top prize was always winnable without spending any money. They are in business and I assume that's how they stay in business. There are prizes available without spending and sometimes I'm just glad to get those and sometimes if I really want it I know I'll have to use gems. My problem is with LB because even spending gems there's no guarantee to win it. WE use to be the easy one that was able to win because we all contributed and now we need food and gems to win

DirkDragon
08-18-17, 12:31 PM
Three days and a little over six hrs with and needing 125,400,000 for the last community prize. Either the points aren't adding up correctly or a lot of players lost interest in the hopeless event. Either or I can't see us reaching the final points required to get the last decoration prize. Not even halfway at 45,000,000 plus points.

As the last community prize is just another decoration, why bother? I need 1200 points to finish and I will not succeed.

GreytMom
08-18-17, 01:10 PM
Yes, it actually *IS* doable if you are totally completely perfect, sleep four hours each night or wake up at least every four hours, don't have any lag time whatsoever where you miss an hour that something has finished (so you have set a lot of alarms or really paid attention to notifications), and you get two stars each time you mine. Because, yeah, that scenario is realistic.

Our friend haku8cafe figured it out exactly.. We forgot to add in evolution points, so there's an extra 240.
So 4340 as all figured out below + 240 evolving = to 4580. Of course you planned ahead of the event & planted or saved bombs or popped long hatching or evolving things in so they'd be ready when the event started, you could get those extra 20 points. Sure, mmmhmm. That all comes together in real life since we don't do anything except sit around all day watching our game.
See, it's all laid out there, so it's completely totally doable no problem. Easy peasy.

Per day you need 460

You Hatch 24 = 24pts

4340 + 240per nest.....

cherrycastleorchard
08-18-17, 06:20 PM
I don't know of any game that I've ever played that the top prize was always winnable without spending any money. They are in business and I assume that's how they stay in business. There are prizes available without spending and sometimes I'm just glad to get those and sometimes if I really want it I know I'll have to use gems. My problem is with LB because even spending gems there's no guarantee to win it. WE use to be the easy one that was able to win because we all contributed and now we need food and gems to win

FFS and DS were both winnable before and not so long ago. Before they got really greedy. Yes they are a business, but from what I see they are losing customers, so how is that good business sense? The quests on the side are a joke, so far every try has produced a skyger, (12) okay for gaining points, but not enjoyable. Prizes are getting to be a waste of time as you cannot place decorations anyhow and land and habitat limits make it impossible as well. Will not get unicorn and not through lack of trying so might as well give up as it does not look like we will get the useless last com prize.

haku8cafe
08-18-17, 09:05 PM
FFS and DS were both winnable before and not so long ago. Before they got really greedy. Yes they are a business, but from what I see they are losing customers, so how is that good business sense? The quests on the side are a joke, so far every try has produced a skyger, (12) okay for gaining points, but not enjoyable. Prizes are getting to be a waste of time as you cannot place decorations anyhow and land and habitat limits make it impossible as well. Will not get unicorn and not through lack of trying so might as well give up as it does not look like we will get the useless last com prize.

Before you mention or said this line, first why not tell to those who left S8, 200+ employees, I understand the frustration but we really need to look at the bigger picture here....

Did S8 put 5600pts on this WE? it is indeed doable but as a "free to play" player of cause you need additional effort if from day1 you do not want to get extra help or nest...

if you actually bought 1 nest that is extra 240 pts if you have 3 nest that is extra 720pts. Nest too expensive?? get the d?cor that gives you 40pts every 4 hours you HAVE more than 2K+pts in this event :(

without LB players... will we get BACK to BACK events? I am not a day1 player but I know events BEFORE our 1st LB are pretty much dead.. it takes a few days & pretty chill back in those times.

If after the 200+ employees S8 will to carry on the "old" ways well you can go search a game call "monster story" I am not surprise FFS will fall into that current state.

the design of this pony is really sweet if you do not want it, skip or move on because I know in future it be a huge discount or maybe in spin to win prize or maybe it appear somewhere to obtain much easier SB maybe?

I really hope you can understand being greedy means I have seen games similar style example W.E they wanted 7.8K for grand prize 4.6 only lands you 3rd prize, So if "free to play" players no matter how active they are they can only achieve 3rd prize in events while 2nd & 1st is only obtain by gems spenders :(

cherrycastleorchard
08-18-17, 09:40 PM
Before you mention or said this line, first why not tell to those who left S8, 200+ employees, I understand the frustration but we really need to look at the bigger picture here....

Did S8 put 5600pts on this WE? it is indeed doable but as a "free to play" player of cause you need additional effort if from day1 you do not want to get extra help or nest...

if you actually bought 1 nest that is ex
tra 240 pts if you have 3 nest that is extra 720pts. Nest too expensive?? get the d?cor that gives you 40pts every 4 hours you HAVE more than 2K+pts in this event :(

without LB players... will we get BACK to BACK events? I am not a day1 player but I know events BEFORE our 1st LB are pretty much dead.. it takes a few days & pretty chill back in those times.

If after the 200+ employees S8 will to carry on the "old" ways well you can go search a game call "monster story" I am not surprise FFS will fall into that current state.

the design of this pony is really sweet if you do not want it, skip or move on because I know in future it be a huge discount or maybe in spin to win prize or maybe it appear somewhere to obtain much easier SB maybe?

I really hope you can understand being greedy means I have seen games similar style example W.E they wanted 7.8K for grand prize 4.6 only lands you 3rd prize, So if "free to play" players no matter how active they are they can only achieve 3rd prize in events while 2nd & 1st is only obtain by gems spenders :(

Sorry I do not intend offence but I do not get your point. I have spent a considerable amount of gems over the years, but sometimes it is too much. Where did u find out that info about s8 employees and what does this mean?

faebella
08-18-17, 10:07 PM
No unicorn for me :( not willing to buy a value pack; $19.99/24.99, or spend $15 in gems to unlock it.

haku8cafe
08-18-17, 10:11 PM
Sorry I do not intend offence but I do not get your point. I have spent a considerable amount of gems over the years, but sometimes it is too much. Where did u find out that info about s8 employees and what does this mean?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97514-Storm8-Layoffs

130 staffs my bad :p

it is very easy to stand & look at a corner but if day1 I knew the pony is 4600pts I would GLADLY part my 250gems to purchase the d?cor it makes me less stressful & I might even get the pony now as we speak lol

But I need the pony or should I say want... yes it might be in a spin to win in future or maybe discount gems in future or maybe a prize in SB I have spend almost 50gems I guess to speed breed still 1K short so I need to work harder

250gems for this pony is a steal for me for this pony so any gems spend lesser is a bonus on my part :)

cherrycastleorchard
08-19-17, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=haku8cafe;1444769]Before you mention or said this line, first why not tell to those who left S8, 200+ employees, I understand the frustration but we really need to look at the bigger picture here....

if you actually bought 1 nest that is ex
tra 240 pts if you have 3 nest that is extra 720pts. Nest too expensive?? get the d?cor that gives you 40pts every 4 hours you HAVE more than 2K+pts in this event :(

I really hope you can understand being greedy means I have seen games similar style example W.E they wanted 7.8K for grand prize 4.6 only lands you 3rd prize, So if "free to play" players no matter how active they are they can only achieve 3rd prize in events while 2nd & 1st is only obtain by gems spenders

I hope you do get the unicorn, good luck

AppleWhite84
08-19-17, 02:48 AM
I need 525 starfish to get the unicorn. Getting close!

Alohatami
08-19-17, 10:23 AM
I need 525 starfish to get the unicorn. Getting close!
Wow! That is really close. I hope you make it! I still have 1300 to go, and only abou 190 gems, so it's not looking too good for me. :(

jibro
08-19-17, 11:37 AM
I'm at 3578, so 511 points a day left from the unicorn.
Thats not too far from where you at @Alohatami, in the end you probably won't spend more or less than 100 gems if you really want it

GreytMom
08-19-17, 11:57 AM
I finished Seafoam Unicorn last night, but I sucked it up and bought the Mother of Pearl boost on day five because I didn't think I'd be close to finishing by Monday. Pretty sure I would be further away than that by the end since I was only averaging a little over 200 per day before that.

seraconan
08-19-17, 12:08 PM
I'm at 3578, so 511 points a day left from the unicorn.
Thats not too far from where you at @Alohatami, in the end you probably won't spend more or less than 100 gems if you really want it

congrats to both of u for getting close. I'm still 700 points behind the unicorn and having like 120 gems
dont know if i might get it or not

congrats greyt mom for finishing the event

jibro
08-19-17, 12:29 PM
congrats to both of u for getting close. I'm still 700 points behind the unicorn and having like 120 gems
dont know if i might get it or not

congrats greyt mom for finishing the event
Harvestig prunes already makes 100 stars, if you won't risk to harvest les hours a day like me

Destiel0918
08-19-17, 02:25 PM
I've been breading nonstop, harvested prunes only....mined....hatching animals....and I'm still 800 points away. Sad to see they have made the final goal unreachable without spending gems.

Silverrain1
08-19-17, 03:10 PM
The crashing and roll backs on my phone have been truly horrendous the last few days and the usual tricks have not worked. So, who wants to hear my starfish count? Well I have 2294! That is with doing mangoes at night time and with 4 nests and a constant evolution and the usual elements! That's sooooo bad! At this rate, I'll only just make the otter! I need 400 to get that.

Eluzyion
08-19-17, 04:54 PM
I have 6158 and besides normal harvesting and collecting from the shell I'm done, I don't think the deco is worth putting in more effort when 1) we can't place due to lack of room and 2) we are still very far away from goal, so I've helped as much as I can but I've got to stop and get ready for the next event. Good luck everyone still trying!

GreytMom
08-19-17, 06:58 PM
Thanks. I'm sprinkling unicorn dust all over so that everyone can get the critters they want!

haku8cafe
08-19-17, 09:08 PM
I just barely cross the 4K mark lol did not attend to my forest yesterday :p now focus on getting the Sunburst Steed & use the remaining gems for speed breed for seafoam unicorn

going to pair up sunburst, seafoam & Petal pony together & hopefully maybe a year I get to Poppy pony or another pony or unicorn turn up ;p

haku8cafe
08-19-17, 11:33 PM
I do not know if anyone knows or bother but Bed of pearls is now at 125Gems 50% this is a steal

If you are going to speed breed

125gems will net you 250pts & 21 bombs in a perfect world 21 bombs can net you 42runes & 21pts(DO NOT FORGET you need extra nest & speed hatch eggs DO NOT have extra pts)

So 125 speed breed 250pts+21pts = 271 starfish only

but 125 Bed of pearls again in a perfect world will net you 360pts AS WE SPEAK

luna2cute
08-20-17, 02:02 AM
Thanks. I'm sprinkling unicorn dust all over so that everyone can get the critters they want!

Awesome, thanks so much!! <big huge grin>

MauiLady7
08-20-17, 09:23 AM
I do not know if anyone knows or bother but Bed of pearls is now at 125Gems 50% this is a steal

If you are going to speed breed

125gems will net you 250pts & 21 bombs in a perfect world 21 bombs can net you 42runes & 21pts(DO NOT FORGET you need extra nest & speed hatch eggs DO NOT have extra pts)

So 125 speed breed 250pts+21pts = 271 starfish only

but 125 Bed of pearls again in a perfect world will net you 360pts AS WE SPEAK

I just saw this:eek: but there is still 26 hours left! If I saw this yesterday I could have finished it. :rolleyes: But I had already claimed defeat. I'm at 4085 starfish. So the 300 points from both pearls won't get me Seafoam unicorn unless I spend even more gems after my harvesting etc.
I'm still upset about the Isle of Fortune and buying gems. I bought gems there for 9 months straight and having to buy gems at twice as much at 30% off still burns me. I'm struggling with no longer buying special habitats at 200 gems and just buying the game's habitats for coins.

Looks like others have thrown in the towel as well and missed this juicy tip or there would have been other comments!
I hope others saw this and will get the unicorn. I sadly will not unless I spend over 200 gems. :rolleyes:

haku8cafe
08-20-17, 11:10 AM
I just saw this:eek: but there is still 26 hours left! If I saw this yesterday I could have finished it. :rolleyes: But I had already claimed defeat. I'm at 4085 starfish. So the 300 points from both pearls won't get me Seafoam unicorn unless I spend even more gems after my harvesting etc.
I'm still upset about the Isle of Fortune and buying gems. I bought gems there for 9 months straight and having to buy gems at twice as much at 30% off still burns me. I'm struggling with no longer buying special habitats at 200 gems and just buying the game's habitats for coins.

Looks like others have thrown in the towel as well and missed this juicy tip or there would have been other comments!
I hope others saw this and will get the unicorn. I sadly will not unless I spend over 200 gems. :rolleyes:

I am just 10hours away from posting that the reason I did not buy when it was 250gems, I was already speed breeding spend around 50-80gems so I be spending 300+gems for pony.

I am fine with 250gems or less since I really like seaform unicorn design.... I am only about 4100+ pts btw lol I totally skip playing yesterday so I lost pts for a day... the 120pts just from bed of pearls helps a lot

I should have been patience with sunburst steed but I just speed up battles & lost some gems there I am afraid I could not attend every hour so I just speed battles till I complete it. If not I would have use that gems to get another bed of pearls :(

but at times we are just impatient & I am afraid I might miss sunburst steed.

DirkDragon
08-20-17, 11:43 AM
Less than 24 hrs to go and the community total is only half way there. It's like everyone got bored with the party and went home!

Eluzyion
08-20-17, 11:44 AM
Less than 24 hrs to go and the community total is only half way there. It's like everyone got bored with the party and went home!

Lol!

DirkDragon
08-20-17, 12:00 PM

Didn't mean to repost this but don't know how to get rid of it!

Silverrain1
08-20-17, 02:13 PM
What a nightmare time. I have only just got the otter! And that's due to some speed breeding trying for k9 and wagrid! (Which is going as well as it did the first time......nothing)
Community is moving soooo slowly to. But we have never not gotten the prize so let's see what happens

GreytMom
08-20-17, 03:17 PM
So If you think you may be more than 250 points away & planned to use gems to finish, you are better off buying the Mother of Pearl boost. If you remember to collect (since there's no bubble to remind us & we mistake it for ordinary decor) it's over another 1000 points if you were to get it now - 40x4 hours = 240 day x 5.5 days = 1320 points.

Aw, I'm sorry you didn't see this before. I bought it on day five and it would have certainly cost me more than 250 gems to finish if I hadn't. I did post as a reminder (page 14 #133) hoping that everyone would see the tip. I hope you make it without having to spend too much. <sprinkles more unicorn dust> Thanks, haku8cafe, for reminding everyone when it went on sale. Hopefully it helped people.
Definitely remember about the decor boost for the next WE. It can net you a couple thousand points for 250 gems, which makes a huge difference in finishing. I've almost always been able to raech the last milestone with these extra points. .

I'm very surprised at how far we are away from the last community prize. I know it usually jumps up at the last minute, but it's not even half way yet. It seems like less & less people are participating in the WE since they changed it. IMO, the old way way much better. I think most everyone agrees that we would work harder with a special critter as the final prize instead of decor.

poofyena
08-20-17, 03:47 PM
What a nightmare time. I have only just got the otter! And that's due to some speed breeding trying for k9 and wagrid! (Which is going as well as it did the first time......nothing)
Community is moving soooo slowly to. But we have never not gotten the prize so let's see what happens

Unfortunately this is probably the start of a trend. If there's no chance of people getting the last prize without spending gems there's not much incentive to play for the community prizes, who even has space to place decor? It wad different when the last community prize was an animal but decor is useless. I'm more concentrating on getting ready for LB now, I won't reach pony and have Otter so...not to pushed on collecting. I'd rather go back to cherry harvesting.

I admit I preferred the old WE. I know S8 is a business and before the leaderboards if I wanted the final prize I might have spent gems for it. But now it's become a game of picking what to spend on. I'll have to speed to try for Saintly Bernard. LB requires gems. I usually have to skip rounds on the birthstone ponies tourneys. I can't afford to spend on WE now also. IMO S8 are pricing themselves out of a lot of people's spending range recently. I love this game so I will keep playing. I'm just less inclined to spend real money now. Especially as we simply don't have the room to get all these prizes out *hint hint S8*

Callyvitale19
08-20-17, 04:15 PM
It seems S8 has tried a few different changes on how to do WE, this one looks like it didn't work. Too many players couldn't get the unicorn and those that did stopped trying for the community prize of a deco. The original WE seems to be the best because the last couple haven't worked out very well . Those that are close, good luck.

AppleWhite84
08-20-17, 04:27 PM
I just need 49 more starfish to get the unicorn! Waiting is agony lol. But I want to save my gems for the LB so I will be patient :)

littelprincess0313
08-20-17, 06:13 PM
Got my unicorn but it cost me around 300 gems speed breed for any orher animal I would have done it (For choosing a horse/unicorn) Im happy about that but very sad about the speeding no 3. dog and no wagrid both like the first time �� Wagrid is the only Hp animal Im missing but I wont buy it cause I just bought the lion and bought gems for the unicorn. I hope I still can get one of those dogs!!!!

retseho
08-20-17, 07:55 PM
Lol!

With gem-possible milestones & useless decor for the community prizes, those who are unable/not willing to spend gems to get the unicorn probably have left this party to prepare for the next.
Since s8 do not give breaks, we break by stopping early when we do not like the prizes.

Eluzyion
08-20-17, 08:22 PM
With gem-possible milestones & useless decor for the community prizes, those who are unable/not willing to spend gems to get the unicorn probably have left this party to prepare for the next.
Since s8 do not give breaks, we break by stopping early when we do not like the prizes.

Yes I know deco are worthless in this game and people are too far away from Uni to waste resources so I get it, that's why I stopped helping community prize after doing well over 6k

faebella
08-20-17, 09:47 PM
Got my unicorn but it cost me around 300 gems speed breed for any orher animal I would have done it (For choosing a horse/unicorn) Im happy about that but very sad about the speeding no 3. dog and no wagrid both like the first time �� Wagrid is the only Hp animal Im missing but I wont buy it cause I just bought the lion and bought gems for the unicorn. I hope I still can get one of those dogs!!!!

Same here! I actually got it omg. So happy but...300+ gems. Unfortunate.

AppleWhite84
08-20-17, 10:32 PM
I finally got my Seafoam Unicorn! I'm so thrilled! She and my Crystal Unicorn are my most favorite animals in my forest. I just love unicorns! I knew I wouldn't have been able to get her without spending gems so I bought some when they were on sale at the beginning of the event. I'm ok with that because it's an animal I really wanted. I probably spent about 150 gems in this event.

haku8cafe
08-20-17, 11:35 PM
Just got my seafoam too :)

the discount 125gems d?cor help me a lot in this
previous spend 50-70gems on speed breeding before I got d?cor did not really help much

I lost a day without attending to my forest, very stress W.E because of the well design pony if it would be other animal this event will just be a laid back event... total spend less than 200gems so still feel pretty good about it

DirkDragon
08-21-17, 01:05 AM

If this is the shape of things to come, then this is my last World Event.

Silverrain1
08-21-17, 02:59 AM
If this is the shape of things to come, then this is my last World Event.

Agreed. I lost the last story book and now I'm losing this event to. I'm no where near the unicorn and I've been trying very hard! I've stopped now and will save my resources for something else. Not spending gems to complete this event. And like ppl have said decor is useless as u can't place it and I'm maxed out on habitats so animals are gonna need to live in storage anyway.

cherrycastleorchard
08-21-17, 04:16 AM
I agree too. Why make the last community prize impossible to get after all it is only a deco that most people cannot place anyhow? This does not make sense. Even DS has not made it this hard and the prizes are a little better. Maybe they will get rid of WE which used to be a favourite event for a lot of people. Also making the side quests impossible for the majority of loyal players to get even with heaps of speed breeding the same two animals over and over is really disheartening, a game that used to be fun is now not.

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 06:13 AM
I finally got my Seafoam Unicorn! I'm so thrilled! She and my Crystal Unicorn are my most favorite animals in my forest. I just love unicorns! I knew I wouldn't have been able to get her without spending gems so I bought some when they were on sale at the beginning of the event. I'm ok with that because it's an animal I really wanted. I probably spent about 150 gems in this event.

Congrats!!!

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 06:13 AM
Congrats Faebella and haku!

retseho
08-21-17, 06:52 AM
Yes I know deco are worthless in this game and people are too far away from Uni to waste resources so I get it, that's why I stopped helping community prize after doing well over 6k

I just got the Unicorn with 4604 stars, spending about 60 gems mainly speeding up breeding whenever one of my two nest hatches. Mining helped too as I got 3 stars per bomb more than 3 times.
On top of getting the Unicorn when I tranfered Capt.K9 from den to nest, the next re-breed of Pandaffodil+Rock Rhino gave a 16hr timer, which is likely Wagrid.
Wow, haven't had such luck in breeding limiteds before this.

As the last community decor is too far to reach I have left my Evolution flower empty until K9 hatches.
Good luck to all who are within reach of the Unicorn, 4hr 38 min left.

jibro
08-21-17, 07:05 AM
This whole event is a joke, cherry topping with the sandcastle that no one gets! ( but will get over and over when the new spinningwheel is back...? Cmon) I dont like how this game is challenging us to step over boundaries. Its a negative point for everyone, casual or spendingplayer. I got the feeling that it gets worser, lije some games i cant name. Real pity..

My only chance to get the unicorn is with 1 extra day, or a discount in points or gems..

GreytMom
08-21-17, 08:25 AM

Lol! No offense to the community, but since the final prize is of no use to me, I stopped trying once I got the unicorn. Other than trying for the service animal, & stocking up on food, not even normal hatching & evolving since I may as well wait for the LB. Judging by the community total, no one else is that keen for more decor (to put in their storage since we have no room to put it out, anyway), either.
Add me to the list of not happy with the way things are heading. As previously said, it seems they are pricing themselves out of the market.

Filounoir
08-21-17, 08:29 AM
For the moment I have 4541, 3 hours to go and just 8 gems! No Chance! Bad luck!��

jibro
08-21-17, 08:46 AM
@Filounoir, thats too bad. Hope you finish through a surprise before ending

Storm8 can only win extra if the decide to be not to greedy and put a sale and LB event out before the WE ends. That happened before a lot right?

haku8cafe
08-21-17, 09:26 AM

thanks you too it is a pony/unicorn to die for I think ;p

Lol! Yup, once I was done with my thing I said, (in my best Cartman voice) "Screw you guys, I'm going home."
No offense to the community, but since the final prize is of no use to me, I stopped trying once I got the unicorn. Other than trying for the service animal, & stocking up on food, not even normal hatching & evolving since I may as well wait for the LB. Judging by the community total, no one else is that keen for more decor (to put in their storage since we have no room to put it out, anyway), either.
Add me to the list of not happy with the way things are heading. As previously said, it seems they are pricing themselves out of the market.

yup, this is the ONLY W.E I ever use gems lol or EVER buy a d?cor sorry guys I am one of the players too once I reach 4600 I just stop doing anything but breed n plant my evolve is due but I never put it in nest :p

The last 2 W.E event was the best (for me) practically if you dun want the UR animal... just get a minimum pts for community prize say 400 or 600 n wa la end of the 10days you got 2x SR animals & a ton of d?cor without even clicking on the 40pts d?cor lol but I guess S8 know the default of that or players dun like the style of breeding in W.E we can only hope the next W.E is not so dreadful or stop designing this well design animals :p

Silverrain1
08-21-17, 09:37 AM
I'm just in shock. Not including tournaments. This is the second event in a row that I have lost! And not from lack of trying. I done the mangoes, hatching, breeding, evolving, mining (even tho wen I mine I can no longer get runes since I'm maxed out) and my 4 nests are occupied at all times. Iv even speed breed a little trying for k9 and wagrid. I prefer the world events of old. I remember the good old days of 4 animals and a habitat.

Destiel0918
08-21-17, 10:30 AM
I'm just in shock. Not including tournaments. This is the second event in a row that I have lost! And not from lack of trying. I done the mangoes, hatching, breeding, evolving, mining (even tho wen I mine I can no longer get runes since I'm maxed out) and my 4 nests are occupied at all times. Iv even speed breed a little trying for k9 and wagrid. I prefer the world events of old. I remember the good old days of 4 animals and a habitat.

Agreed! I have also done all in my power, rune prunes only....hatching nonstop with 3 nests, breeding, evolving, collecting from the pearl...minging all the runes. And still short. Raised the animal to level 15 - for extra points - but it gave less than last few times.
I also miss the good old days where one prize was habitat and it was possible to reach final prize if you TRIED. now you are speeding up animals....having extra nests and it is NOT nearly enough.

AppieP
08-21-17, 10:36 AM
1 hour left. If I want I can reach it for the Unicorn. I need 81 points to reach it. I have my GU ready in the flower. And a 19 hours SR creature ready in the nest. But I want to keep both for the LB. So I need to decide if I want to spent more gems, or collecting the points from the flower and nest. I have no more bombs, and I can collect one more time from the pearl, and 6 more points for harvesting. Decide, decide....:rolleyes:
I don't need it, I already have 2 water/fire UR creatures. Bipartibison and Gretal. And probably this one stays in storage for a while. But on the other hand, it's nice to complete the WE and collect as many animals if I can.....

Caristalyc
08-21-17, 10:44 AM
This whole event is a joke, cherry topping with the sandcastle that no one gets! ( but will get over and over when the new spinningwheel is back...? Cmon) I dont like how this game is challenging us to step over boundaries. Its a negative point for everyone, casual or spendingplayer. I got the feeling that it gets worser, lije some games i cant name. Real pity..

My only chance to get the unicorn is with 1 extra day, or a discount in points or gems..

Same here & what's with finishing a day early anyway? No room to put animals but could've kept in storage on the off chance we got more land & habitats. LB won't interest me now as I am full. Can't even spend gold I have so S8 loses out.

Destiel0918
08-21-17, 10:45 AM
1 hour left. If I want I can reach it for the Unicorn. I need 81 points to reach it. I have my GU ready in the flower. And a 19 hours SR creature ready in the nest. But I want to keep both for the LB. So I need to decide if I want to spent more gems, or collecting the points from the flower and nest. I have no more bombs, and I can collect one more time from the pearl, and 6 more points for harvesting. Decide, decide....:rolleyes:
I don't need it, I already have 2 water/fire UR creatures. Bipartibison and Gretal. And probably this one stays in storage for a while. But on the other hand, it's nice to complete the WE and collect as many animals if I can.....

Same dilemma. I have enough gems to pay 150 for it I need...but I don't really NEED it. I have 3 water/fire ultra rares....but this is by far most beautiful of them.

MauiLady7
08-21-17, 10:51 AM
thanks you too it is a pony/unicorn to die for I think ;p

yup, this is the ONLY W.E I ever use gems lol or EVER buy a d?cor sorry guys I am one of the players too once I reach 4600 I just stop doing anything but breed n plant my evolve is due but I never put it in nest :p

The last 2 W.E event was the best (for me) practically if you dun want the UR animal... just get a minimum pts for community prize say 400 or 600 n wa la end of the 10days you got 2x SR animals & a ton of d?cor without even clicking on the 40pts d?cor lol but I guess S8 know the default of that or players dun like the style of breeding in W.E we can only hope the next W.E is not so dreadful or stop designing this well design animals :p

I know what you mean haku8cafe! I needed 198 starfish, and just spent 94 gems to speed breed and mine, to get those starfish! I've never spent gems before in a WE or a tournament! I guess I could think on the positive side that I saved 30 gems by not buying the mother of Pearl for 125 gems.

jibro the sale that they put out was the mother or pearl for half price at 125 gems!

Silverrain, do you still get starfish from mining? Or since you can no longer get runes do you still get to mine? No upside for finishing instead it seems like you are being punished! I'm almost to the point where I can't expand too. What good is it to win animals that you can no longer put out unless you sell some of your other ones? It seems like your position for finishing is you lose the tournaments, the SB and now the WE! All thats left is the LB!! Doesn't seem fair, seems like you'r punished instead of being rewarded.

RainbowsandRandoms
08-21-17, 11:18 AM
10 minutes to go and the community points are little over halfway there. I've never seen a WE so far away from completing.

Destiel0918
08-21-17, 11:18 AM
Well, decided to go for unicorn...so I could have better luck at hatching this new ultra rare dark animal. Speeding up breeding also gives double points...so should be cheaper to go for paying gems directly.

littelprincess0313
08-21-17, 11:24 AM
Same here & what's with finishing a day early anyway? No room to put animals but could've kept in storage on the off chance we got more land & habitats. LB won't interest me now as I am full. Can't even spend gold I have so S8 loses out.
Same problem here no more space for animals. This game is nearly not playable for me :(
Im really curious if they will give us the last Community prize?

Clark_Wayne
08-21-17, 11:28 AM
ended 4 min before end ! spent 100 gems in speed breeding to reach the seafoam unicorn
score : 4603

AppieP
08-21-17, 11:31 AM
Same dilemma. I have enough gems to pay 150 for it I need...but I don't really NEED it. I have 3 water/fire ultra rares....but this is by far most beautiful of them.

Well decided to go for the unicorn. Speed breeding for the very last time. Missed 24 gems to complete it. Spent gems for it. But the Unicorn is mine now.

Altrawings
08-21-17, 11:38 AM
I don't usually post here, but I really need to complain to someone...
Had spent something like 500 gems speedbreeding, was something like 10 points away from completing, had about 10 seconds left on the timer, pressed it to get the last stars needed... and instead the event-icon dissapeared.
Really annoyd right now...

Destiel0918
08-21-17, 11:57 AM
I don't usually post here, but I really need to complain to someone...
Had spent something like 500 gems speedbreeding, was something like 10 points away from completing, had about 10 seconds left on the timer, pressed it to get the last stars needed... and instead the event-icon dissapeared.
Really annoyd right now...

I feel your fury! This was worst event ever!

faebella
08-21-17, 12:07 PM

Thank you!!! This event was a struggle.