PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Rising Tides - 2017 Aug 10

Pages : 1 [2]

jibro
08-21-17, 12:08 PM
I got the unicorn after speedbreeding with 92 gems. Got 76 left, Jade Kirin still on the nest and Rainbow Dragon almost finished evolving.
Hoped that the leaderboard started already as I think that i'll have a crazy group now after spending 100 gems to finish this event..
Atleast i'm prepared to do it more relaxed, while getting close to Poppy Pony.

@altrawings, try to contact storm8, they can look back in your game and see that you where close and might (hopefully) make an exception for you? 500 gems is real much..

Silverrain1
08-21-17, 12:21 PM
I know what you mean haku8cafe! I needed 198 starfish, and just spent 94 gems to speed breed and mine, to get those starfish! I've never spent gems before in a WE or a tournament! I guess I could think on the positive side that I saved 30 gems by not buying the mother of Pearl for 125 gems.

jibro the sale that they put out was the mother or pearl for half price at 125 gems!

Silverrain, do you still get starfish from mining? Or since you can no longer get runes do you still get to mine? No upside for finishing instead it seems like you are being punished! I'm almost to the point where I can't expand too. What good is it to win animals that you can no longer put out unless you sell some of your other ones? It seems like your position for finishing is you lose the tournaments, the SB and now the WE! All thats left is the LB!! Doesn't seem fair, seems like you'r punished instead of being rewarded.

Thank you! I know, it's been crazy. I have been maxed out on expansions for a while now so animals are staying in storage so that I have space for new ones that become breedable. I have to sell habitats to buy new ones, which I did at first as they were habitats I bought with coins. I'm not selling any gem bought habitats so there's nothing more I can do. As for the mine, you can still find tokens, coins and food in there. Some times you can get two objects e.g. Tokens and food but sometimes you only get 1 eg just tokens. You can't get runes tho. I have 211 runes just now, from spins, leaderboard etc. And nothing to do with them

MauiLady7
08-21-17, 12:22 PM
I don't usually post here, but I really need to complain to someone...
Had spent something like 500 gems speedbreeding, was something like 10 points away from completing, had about 10 seconds left on the timer, pressed it to get the last stars needed... and instead the event-icon dissapeared.
Really annoyd right now...

What a bummer Altrawings! The event did end early so fill out a complaint form! Tell them to read the forum, as others talked about it ending early. Take a screen shot so they know they have enough gems to deduct from your account.Worth a try! They are pretty good about handling the complaints and Good Luck!

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 01:12 PM
Had spent something like 500 gems speedbreeding, was something like 10 points away from completing, had about 10 seconds left on the timer, pressed it to get the last stars needed... and instead the event-icon dissapeared.

Oh no! Contact support i hope they help .. Here's link: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

Altrawings
08-21-17, 01:28 PM
Thank you all for the feedback. I did contact support as you suggested, and I really hope it will work.
Congratulations to all of you who made it!

JanineQuinty
08-21-17, 02:00 PM
I didnt complete the event. It took a lot of effort to reach about 4300 gems....it's so sad that they keep setting their endgoal higher. I was waiting for something which gave us 40 stars every 4 hours like the last events but no, they wanted to keep the unicorn exclusive.
They could give us double stars the last day or 2 days....a lot more people would have gotten the unicorn.
Btw, the spinning wheel Storm8, the last one had 4 animals which I already have. Spinning isn't even fun Anymore.
I'm sorry; the game frustrates me

supster50
08-21-17, 04:58 PM
Did the math early on this event, about half way. Figured I'd be about 550 stars short. I was around 450 short of finishing if I invested my food supply into the turtle. I'm glad I chose to save my apples for the L.B. the prizes look pretty neat. Now I'll have an extra 1000 points for the next event. Started planning Wagred in the nest, 29 hr animal in my flower, and what ever I breed soon. Also whatever ends up in the other nest.

Phoenix406
08-21-17, 07:59 PM
The *only* reason I was able to get the Seafoam Unicorn is because I decided to speed breed for Saintly Bernard. If there weren't an animal I was interested in speed breeding for, never would have finished. I think I spent about 300 gems, but it might have been more. I got a whole Kennel full of Captain K9, but of course I had to sell most of them due to lack of space. :( Also got some extra Station Dalmatians, but only kept one extra. I grew him up to level 4 and used him to breed with, and I *think* I'm getting Saintly Bernard at last. Not positive yet, though. The other benefit of speed breeding was getting more bombs to mine for runes with. Got enough to buy the Hal of Heroes habitat.

retseho
08-21-17, 08:11 PM
The *only* reason I was able to get the Seafoam Unicorn is because I decided to speed breed for Saintly Bernard. If there weren't an animal I was interested in speed breeding for, never would have finished. I think I spent about 300 gems, but it might have been more. I got a whole Kennel full of Captain K9, but of course I had to sell most of them due to lack of space. :( Also got some extra Station Dalmatians, but only kept one extra. I grew him up to level 4 and used him to breed with, and I *think* I'm getting Saintly Bernard at last. Not positive yet, though. The other benefit of speed breeding was getting more bombs to mine for runes with. Got enough to buy the Hal of Heroes habitat.

300 gems to get St.Bernard is more
gems than what I have left. I sped the evolution of K9 but 1st try is a 12hr ???, no St.Bernard. Will have to wait for the next time this Trio is available for breeding. About 16hr left to get St.Bernard.

haku8cafe
08-21-17, 08:39 PM

I really hope you can get the pony as I mention it must be a animal to die for :p

imagine you would to buy the d?cor at day 1 you would get it in maybe day 7 or less

if you would to get 5decor at the last few days ...jeezz I guess you just be collecting instead of doing anything & you still get pony :0

BiggerBubbles
08-21-17, 09:07 PM
Hoping there's a poll on this one, but it should have popped up by now.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-21-17, 10:45 PM
10 days has gone? This event is faster than the speed of light! Hopefully it is the same for the LB since it is AGONIZING through the LB :(

woodywood2017
08-22-17, 01:19 AM
Was really sad to get nowhere near the unicorn without spending a lot of gems again. Very disappointing event this time as I really loved the animal but I'm sick of spending so much money on this game despite the amount of game play time I put in, it should always be achievable if you put a lot of time and effort into it. Also hoping to vote on a poll.

cherrycastleorchard
08-22-17, 02:30 AM

How long is the incubation time for Saintly? Please

retseho
08-22-17, 05:54 AM
How long is the incubation time for Saintly? Please

17hr incubation.

Phoenix406
08-22-17, 09:40 AM
They aren't required to do polls, but I like it when they do. It's only been one day since this ended - they still have time to make one.