PDA

View Full Version : Unacceptable

Rebecca2222
03-18-11, 10:48 AM
Hello I am only a young child and when I was talking to a friend a message came up on her wall and it said rude,inapproiate and bad langauage i was very shocked and should not be aloud please do something about it.

04-11-11, 10:29 PM
Report the person then! You don't report people on forums, e-mail teamlava... if you are that offended you will figure it out. However, if they aren't harassing you, you should leave it be. Nobody likes a snitch. Go get an easy bake oven or something.

cubbish
04-12-11, 07:55 AM
Report the person then! You don't report people on forums, e-mail teamlava... if you are that offended you will figure it out. However, if they aren't harassing you, you should leave it be. Nobody likes a snitch. Go get an easy bake oven or something.

Didn't you just start a thread saying that someone was doing the same thing to you?!

GroupMagma
04-12-11, 09:13 AM
Hi Rebecca,

To report a person of inappropriate behavior in-game, please email TeamLava Support at support@teamlava.com. If you can provide them with a screenshot of the inappropriate comment, as well as the Storm8 ID of the offending player (or of the player on whose Wall the message was posted), then Support will be able to help you ASAP.

fabandfungirl
04-12-11, 10:27 AM
Nobody should be feeling harrassed or offended. The whole point of the game is to have fun. Report it. Good luck.