PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Pages : [1] 2

SpiritWind00
08-10-17, 03:20 AM
Ivy's Magic Nursery
Main Storyline. Not timed.
Goal Pre-requisites: Must have completed name from name

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

https://i.imgur.com/oIOnZOU.gif
https://i.imgur.com/LUYpPpA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yTwJSAC.jpg
Tips about the Nursery

* Pictures from ShibuyaCloth: click here! (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302-Castle-Story-8-10-update-Ivy-s-Magic-Nursery-Skunkupea-Fangpup-(main-story)&p=1442913&viewfull=1#post1442913)

* Information Nugget - Beasts: click here! (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732-Nugget-5-Beasts)
The best way to lure a Skunkupine is harvest tomatoes or collect from Iceland Poppy Patch

When you first purchase Ivy's Nursery, the ability to summon babies will be locked by Goals. You will need to complete Goals to unlock the ability to summon baby pets. There is an issue that causes the summoning spells to display that they are locked by level, but they are actually locked by Goals. The team will work to fix the messaging. Sorry about any confusion!

* The nursery is a permanent feature.

* There are timed elements within this set of goals, but you don't have to complete them to get the adorable babies (it just helps you craft them sooner!)

* Once you defeat a skunkupine the nursery opens & the skunkupea craft is accessible.

* Once you craft the skunkupea, then the fangpup craft is accessible.

https://i.imgur.com/wxJgzWt.png

SpiritWind00
08-10-17, 03:21 AM
Skunkupea Goals:

Ivy: I need to clean up, can you set up the nursery while I do? I can show you the magic once it's built.
Goal 1: Magic Nursery: The Skunkupea
* Place Ivy's Magic Nursery 0/1 GO | Market, 1000 coins.
Rewards: 2xp
Congratulations: Ivy: You did it! Get ready to be amazed by the cute!

Ivy: Can you bring me Skunkupine Milk? I promise the milk is not to go with my dinner.
Goal 2: Magic Nursery: The Skunkupea
* Slay a skunkupine 0/1 FIGHT
* Gather skunkupine milk 0/1 FIND (skip 13https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/d5/Gem20px.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/12?cb=20140805013135)
Rewards: 100 coin, 2 xp, skunkupea craft unlocked
Congratulations: Ivy: We've got what we need now! Bring on the baby!

Ivy: I can't wait to see what our little baby Skunkupea will look like!
Goal 3: Magic Nursery: The Skunkupea
* Summon a skunkupea 0/1 SUMMON | Ivy's Magic Nursery, 1 day - 50 skunkupine milk, 25 wheat, 50 blue petals
Rewards: 500 coin, 5 xp
Congratulations:

PICTURES are located in the main goal guide.

https://i.imgur.com/iscO44P.png
https://i.imgur.com/GjATR3c.png

SpiritWind00
08-10-17, 03:23 AM
Fangpup Goals:

Note: Milk does not drop every time you defeat a fangbeast.....

This is a great explanation! Fangbeast Milk vs slain:

The 2 numbers are for different things.

The nursery shows the number of milks collected.

The side quest shows the number of fang beasts slain.

Fang beasts do not drop milk everytime they are defeated, so the numbers will be different ( you will have ****ed more fang beasts than you have milk so have a higher number in the side quest than the number of milk in the nursery)

Skunkupine milk only counts for the skunkupea quest, fang beast milk only counts for the fang beast quest. Click on the picture of the skunkupea in the nursery to swap between fang pup and skunkupea and you will see the number of scunkupine milk or fang beast milk you have collected.

(I think ;-) )

Ivy: Can you see if you can get some Fangbeast Milk? We need the milk to be able to summon a baby.
Goal 1: Magic Nursery: The Fangpup
* Slay a fangbeast 0/1 FIGHT
* Gather fangbeast milk 0/1 FIND (skip 19 gems)
Rewards: 100 coin, 2 xp, fangpup craft unlocked
Congratulations: Ivy: You got the Fangbeast Milk! Good job!

Ivy: Fangbeast Milk plus a little magic equals a Fangpup! Hopefully! Let's see how this spell goes.
Goal 2: Magic Nursery: The Fangpup
* Summon a fangpup 0/1 SUMMON | Ivy's Magic Nursery - 50 fangbeast milk, 10 prime cuts, 75 bacon
Rewards: 500 coin, 5 xp
Congratulations: Ivy: Wow! it worked! What a cute little fangpup!

SpiritWind00
Side Goals - timed and optional:
* Note: You do not have to complete these quests to continue. However, completing the side quests will get ahead.

This side goal is triggered by reaching Goal 3: Magic Nursery: The Skunkupea

Ivy: Let's see if we can get even more Skunkupine Milk!
Side Goal: A Stinky Situation
* Slay skunkupines 0/12 GO (skip 170 gems)
Rewards: 1000 coin, 10 xp, +25 skunkupine milk
Congratulations: Ivy: You did it! Great job!

This side goal is triggered by reaching Goal 2: Magic Nursery: The Fangpup

Ivy: Let's see if we can get even more Fangbeast Milk![/B]
Side Goal: Sink Your Fangs Into This
* Slay fangbeasts 0/24 FIGHT (skip 340https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/d5/Gem20px.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/12?cb=20140805013135)
Rewards: 1000 coin, 10 xp, +25 fangbeast milk
Congratulations: Ivy: Great job getting that Fangbeast Milk for me! Let's summon a Fangpup!

SpiritWind00
Baby Animal Guide

​Building Requirements:

Ivy's Magic Nursery limit of 1 Can be sold
CRAFTING BUILDING
Cost: 1000 coins
Size: 2x2
Build: comes fully built
What can you craft? All crafts take 1 day.

Skunkupea - 50 skunkupine milk, 25 wheat, 50 blue petals
Fangpup - 50 fangbeast milk, 10 prime cuts, 75 bacon

ADDED TO INVENTORY GUIDE... SW
Skunkupea
Info: A feisty baby skunkupine, also knows as a Skunkupea! Pet it to see what it drops.
Crafted: Ivy's Magic Nursery, 1 day - 50 skunkupine milk, 25 wheat, 50 blue petals
Drops: Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth, Wheat, Corn, Tomato
Collection time: 4 hours (speed up is 16 gems)

Skunkupine milk 13 gems each
Info: A nourishing milk used to raise Skunkupea's.
Found: defeating skunkupines
Uses: craft skunkupeas in Ivy's Magic Nursery

Fangpup
Info: A fur-ocious baby fangbeast, also known as a Fangpup! Pet is to see what it drops.
Crafted: Ivy's Magic Nursery, 1 day - 50 fangbeast milk, 10 prime cuts, 75 bacon
Drops: Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth, Bacon, Prime Cut, Roast Chicken
Collection time: hours (speed up is 16 gems)

Fangpup milk 19 gems each
Info: A nourishing milk used to raise Fangpups!
Found: defeating fangbeasts
Uses: craft fangpups in Ivy's Magic Nursery

nessa005
08-10-17, 09:08 AM
Just had the dialogue and bought the nursery, twice! It vanished both times that I tried to place it. I don't know if I lost 2,000 coins or not as I didn't check before buying. I'm going to wait now and see if it was a glitch a reset or a bug.

Britilina
08-10-17, 09:23 AM
The building is 1000 coins to place. To unlock the first baby animal, the Skunkupea, you have to slay a Skunkupine and get Skunkupine Milk.

To summon a Skunkupea, you need 50 Milks and 25 wheat and 50 blue petals.

The second animal is called a Fangpup but it's locked.

ladyperidot
08-10-17, 09:27 AM
Yes, it's started. Now I just need to find a skunkupine!

Jackiesq
08-10-17, 09:32 AM
Used my 3 skunktraps, got 3 milk from 3 skunks! Game crashed, 2 milk now but no trap om my kingdom or in storage! 😠

ladyperidot
08-10-17, 09:33 AM
It's started for me, I'm on the east coast of US. After slaying the first skunkupine, there's more dialog with Ivy and then an optional timed quest starts. If you can slay 12 skunkupines in 24 hrs you get 25 skunpine milk. It takes 50 for the baby; I only got one from the skunkupine I slayed

Britilina
08-10-17, 09:34 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48988-Trick-to-spawning-skunkupines

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732-Nugget-5-Beasts

Britilina
08-10-17, 09:37 AM
There's also a timed quest for slaying 12 Skunkupines. Reward is 25 Milks.

nessa005
08-10-17, 09:54 AM
Successfully paid for and placed the nursery. I tried for a skunkupine and got....2 boars and a fang beast in 20 hits on corn, wheat and tomatoes! Here we go again, Hurry Up And Wait.

deejud
08-10-17, 10:02 AM
It started for me in AZ. Bought Ivy's nursery. Clicked on it and says locked until level 1000... what??

nessa005
08-10-17, 10:04 AM
It started for me in AZ. Bought Ivy's nursery. Clicked on it and says locked until level 1000... what??
Mine said the same thing.

Meowmeowbeans
08-10-17, 10:05 AM
Our team is looking into the Nursery displaying the "locked by level 1000" message. The ability to summon these baby animals is locked by Goals. Sorry for any confusion! :)

meme1098
08-10-17, 10:18 AM

Mine said the same thing.

Mine, too. Does no one at S8 even check this stuff before release? Several typos in the dialogue too. SMH

After whacking the first skunkupine the nursery is no longer locked.

AnisWa
08-10-17, 10:28 AM
Similar to arboretum. You collect many items to make the babies. Takes 1 day to fuse. Nursery is 2x2

ktorewqas
08-10-17, 10:40 AM
It's not a nursery! It's an orphanage! we **** their parents and lure the hungry babies ;)

meme1098
08-10-17, 10:50 AM
It's not a nursery! It's an orphanage! we **** their parents and lure the hungry babies ;)

Haha...for sure. Whack 50 skunkupines to craft a baby😳 I've only done 2 but only have 1 milk each time.

So now we have 2 threads?

Meowmeowbeans
08-10-17, 11:06 AM
When you first purchase Ivy's Nursery, the ability to summon babies will be locked by Goals. You will need to complete Goals to unlock the ability to summon baby pets. There is an issue that causes the summoning spells to display that they are locked by level, but they are actually locked by Goals. The team will work to fix the messaging. Sorry about any confusion!

hagypagy
08-10-17, 11:23 AM
Ivy's Magic Nursery is super cute! :D
And only 2x2!

Similar to the Aboretum inside ...

You can craft:
Skunkupea - 50 Skunkupine Milk , 25 Wheat , 50 Blue Petals - 1 day
Fangpup - 50 Fangbeast Milk , 10 Primecuts , 75 Bacon - 1 day

Can't wait to see what other babies will be added!

Galadraal
08-10-17, 11:28 AM
Luckily I have scunkupine traps in storage. I harvested 36 plus tomatoes, wheat and corn with zero skunkupines

Galadraal
08-10-17, 11:30 AM
Forgot to mention the goal to **** them goes to trees to get them but I haven't tried chopping trees

riverly
08-10-17, 11:36 AM
Forgot to mention the goal to **** them goes to trees to get them but I haven't tried chopping treesi have. Just got fangbeast.

deejud
08-10-17, 12:02 PM
So what are the two goals that are preventing me from doing Ivy's nursery? I can't tell from the picture.

vickibabes
08-10-17, 12:07 PM
I have chopped 3 trees and not a single skunkupine. Now im waiting for more trees to grow :-( it took 30 tomatoes to get 1 skunk. Everything else gave me fangbeasts

Edited to add: i am in the UK

kattkrazie
08-10-17, 12:17 PM
I've had good luck from tapping flowers. Found 5 skunks from flower bushes and zero from harvesting crops.

meme1098
08-10-17, 12:32 PM
So what are the two goals that are preventing me from doing Ivy's nursery? I can't tell from the picture.

Once I whacked my first skunkupine the nursery unlocked for the skunkpea (?)

Most likely when you've crafted one the other goal for the fang baby will unlock.

ShibuyaCloth
08-10-17, 12:35 PM
The Skunkupea & Fangpup can be unlocked at level 1000 :)

kattkrazie
08-10-17, 12:37 PM
Once I whacked my first skunkupine the nursery unlocked for the skunkpea (?)

Most likely when you've crafted one the other goal for the fang baby will unlock.

You are correct. I just crafted my skunkupea and a new goal started for the fangpup. So far, there's no side goal to get the bonus 25 fangpup milk. Skunkupea has a 4 hr. timer and drops wheat and fur so far.

AuntGma
08-10-17, 12:42 PM
The Skunkupea & Fangpup can be unlocked at level 1000 :)

You've been playing for a long time. Surely you're close to being Level 1000. I'm almost there.

hagypagy
08-10-17, 12:42 PM
Just got my Skunkupea fusing started! :cool:

Fusing takes 24hrs - 96gems to speed up.

No gems spent! :D
... I just had 275 energy stored up ...
One of my Alis dropped 100energy 36hrs ago and I stockpiled energy since.

Got all my Skunkupines from quick-collect harvesting Corn (30 plots).

I'll have my Skunkupea in 24hrs if anyone wants to visit and see.

I'm anticipating the Fangpup won't be as easy.

riverly
08-10-17, 12:47 PM
It's not a nursery! It's an orphanage! we **** their parents and lure the hungry babies ;)Maybe we're just scaring the milk out of them.

Nikospets
08-10-17, 12:51 PM
I have chopped 3 trees and collected and collected 20 tomatoes and not one skunkupine! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Zirilka
08-10-17, 12:57 PM
I did the 24 hours goal by harvesting more corn than Monsanto. I could collect enough to fuse for the baby but the constant plant-harvest-repeat is boring so I will do it leisurely.

The building is nice and will match the other rustic buildings. Pets are cute but I don't think I will be fusing many. Thank you for the update that provided a much needed breather in the game.

ShibuyaCloth
08-10-17, 12:58 PM
You've been playing for a long time. Surely you're close to being Level 1000. I'm almost there.

Noway close. According to my math I am only at level 125. Out of curiosity I just check how much XP is needed: 51,492,000

At the speed that Puffhausen generates XP, it will take him a life time to reach that much XP!

brigadoon365
08-10-17, 01:21 PM
I have chopped 3 trees and collected and collected 20 tomatoes and not one skunkupine! Does anyone have any suggestions?

I always have trouble getting skunkupines to my kingdom. Maybe we have an invisible skunkupine barrier. I can't imagine luring 25 in 24 hours.

brigadoon365
08-10-17, 01:23 PM
Oh, I did get one from chopping a weed. But then other weeds gave me nothing.

peachtreeshoppe
08-10-17, 01:27 PM
I always have trouble getting skunkupines to my kingdom. Maybe we have an invisible skunkupine barrier. I can't imagine luring 25 in 24 hours.

Just 12. Not 25. The reward is 25 milk.

Britilina
08-10-17, 01:47 PM
So now we have 2 threads?

Official thread was closed when I wanted to post. Once Spiritwind00 gets on, I imagine this thread will be closed and we'll use the official one she started.

Edit: has already occurred. :D

fish63
08-10-17, 01:56 PM
Where do we find our level?

ktorewqas
08-10-17, 01:58 PM
It is not a random drop so the skunkpine we whack are all babies' mother 😂

Meowmeowbeans
08-10-17, 02:21 PM
Where do we find our level?

You can see your Level in the upper left hand portion of the game (look for a number in a star).

You do not need to be Level 1000 to access Ivy's Nursery and her summoning spells. The top portion of the screen when you tap on Ivy's Nursery shows that the individual spells are locked by Goals.

Galadraal
08-10-17, 02:34 PM
The level must be greater than 1000 is a typo �� It's supposed to be that it's blocked by a goal

GlvtenFree
08-10-17, 02:48 PM
so what is the GOAL we need to trigger to be able to unlock the next animal???

meme1098
08-10-17, 02:50 PM
The level must be greater than 1000 is a typo �� It's supposed to be that it's blocked by a goal

so what is the GOAL we need to trigger to be able to unlock the next animal???

Yes...once you defeat a skunkupine the nursery opens & the skunkupea craft is accessible.

Once you craft the skunkupea, then the fangpup craft is accessible.

LadyFencer
08-10-17, 02:53 PM
There better not be any explosions as a result of this nursery. You know how Ivy is with her experiments!

LadyFencer
08-10-17, 03:02 PM
There better not be any explosions as a result of this nursery. You know how Ivy is with her experiments!

Too late. I knew it. 37681

RealGoblinKing
08-10-17, 03:24 PM

The best way to lure a Skunkupine is harvest tomatoes or collect from Iceland Poppy Patch. :)

jbfps116
08-10-17, 03:31 PM
Just got my Skunkupea fusing started! :cool:

Fusing takes 24hrs - 96gems to speed up.

No gems spent! :D
... I just had 275 energy stored up ...
One of my Alis dropped 100energy 36hrs ago and I stockpiled energy since.

Got all my Skunkupines from quick-collect harvesting Corn (30 plots).

I'll have my Skunkupea in 24hrs if anyone wants to visit and see.

I'm anticipating the Fangpup won't be as easy.

wow you must be lucky.

I used over 400 energy harvesting corn and still have like 6 or more milk to go

nessa005
08-10-17, 04:21 PM
I've used over 300 energy on all the suggested items to bring a skunkupine and I have 2, repeat 2, milk. I have 176 energy left and I've decided that I don't need babies as I have gchildren!

newzealander
08-10-17, 04:51 PM
107 flowers, and not 1 skunkupine! No, I don't have an animal hiding away somewhere, because I got an aquanther the moment I touched my anemone!

Zirilka
08-10-17, 04:58 PM
107 flowers, and not 1 skunkupine! No, I don't have an animal hiding away somewhere, because I got an aquanther the moment I touched my anemone!

I'd recommend corn. I was done with the quest sooner than I got bored.

PrincessCelestian
08-10-17, 05:01 PM
Soooo I couldn't wait. I came bout all of my milk legitimately but I just had to have the skinkipea NOW! So I gem sped his fusion. He's so cute!! I have a silver chinchilla Persian cat that looks just like that! 😆😆😆

kattkrazie
08-10-17, 05:12 PM

You might have to determine what in your kingdom has the skunks. Some have reported spawning them from corn or tomatoes, but all of mine were in the flowers. I harvested at least 300 corn/tomatoes without getting even 1 skunk. When I started tapping the flowers, I spawned enough to craft the pea after getting the bonus 25 milks from the side goal. So it seems that some kingdoms have the monsters in flowers while others are finding them in the crops. Crops were a bust for me.

CharlieGirl9
08-10-17, 05:38 PM
I had lots of sugar growing, and I got a skunk from every three or four. I got 25 very quickly, and the skunks sometimes returned more energy than they used to slay. When the sugar ran out, I planted tomato and corn, and harvested flowers, and only got about one every ten or 15 until I ran out of energy. Now I'm up to 34, but I'm going to wait until my sugar is back, because I used lots of energy for hardly any milk on the other clicks. I have a boost on, so it will be ready in a couple of hours.

riverly
08-10-17, 05:38 PM
I've tried flowers, corn, trees, wheat. Total 1. No lactating Mommas in my kingdom.

SpiritWind00
08-10-17, 05:44 PM
crops didn't work for me either. I harvested 50 tomatoes, got 1. redid with corn, got none. so, just checking flowers. I've probably gone through close to 300 energy and I have 2 skunks left to go now before goal complete. Mind you, I was maxed on all coloured petals, so not getting any benefit of drops. Dyes maxed, so nothing to use them on. Ok, back to flower chopping! :)

gilachaya
08-10-17, 06:58 PM
I sped up the nursery. The skunkupea has a 4 hour timer. The first drop was corn ( which I am maxed on)

wamboltia
08-10-17, 07:34 PM
I was on a roll with skunks spawning and ****ed 6 with a few hours...and then something happened and now they aren't to be found. I have ran thru my 40 energy 3 times now on corn and Iceland flowers and zip, notta, zilch. Now it's bedtime. Maybe the morning will be better.

ktorewqas
08-10-17, 07:47 PM
Iceland flower works for me too. I still need 10 skunk milk

riverly
08-10-17, 07:49 PM
I sped up the nursery. The skunkupea has a 4 hour timer. The first drop was corn ( which I am maxed on)until I hear better news, this will be put on my back burner. All of this for corn? Well and I guess another pet animal. Mmmm. Really?

kattkrazie
08-10-17, 08:11 PM
until I hear better news, this will be put on my back burner. All of this for corn? Well and I guess another pet animal. Mmmm. Really?

Mine dropped wheat and fur. So looks like there will be several different drops from them.

I just collected again and got tomato and rat tail. Looks like the drops are the same as Pepe's.

janddolphins
08-10-17, 08:19 PM
Fun challenge but that side with the 25 extra milk would be a huge bonus except I'm trying all the usuals and my skunkupines are hiding!!

With 200 energy I managed 4 (yep you read right that is four). Mine are coming from corn, tried flower shrubs, trees, nothing, didn't try tomatoes yet, I'll give them a try too. I have 100 energy now to go through, maybe I will get lucky, plus my schools should be ready soon for some more help and I need to see how many traps I have as I never used them. I also have a few goes at the greenhouse for energy. I'm determined to get side goal, just cant figure out how people reached 50 already (and yes I'm a bit jealous of you haha). That was my goal at 3, but has clearly changed lol. I just really wanted tonight to fuse the animal so tomorrow night I could do the next and so on. Oh well I hope I get better drops and have lots of traps. I did use two fangbeasts during monster hunt otherwise I have all the others Wish me luck!!

Oh well still 7 fangbeast traps, 8 dire boar, and a measly 3 skunkupine traps, but 3 more skunupine than I had!

PS I love this forum! Whenever you come to write you are having bad luck suddenly you get what you need. I got the 3 from traps, tried flower shrubs again and got one followed by 3 from the corn! So 4 more in 2 minutes after the traps :) thank you forum g-d's! Lol

calicokittennope
08-10-17, 10:06 PM
I planted corn, tomatoes, and wheat all in one field.

Corn was rare to spawn one
Tomatoes was very slightly more likely.
Wheat's the most reliable of the three for me.

I managed to get my 12 out of that, but wheat was definitely the better choice but I did still get some off the other two.

I just planted sugar cane to see if it spawns even more based of some sort of growth/time thing.

MoonVillage3
08-10-17, 11:01 PM
Sugarcane gave me my first 10 Skunky collections quite easily.. I kept on that but no more. I changed to Corn.. that worked for other spawns but then ran dry. Did tomatoes.. nothing. Fellora Plants.. nothing. Flower Shrubs.. nothing. Crops have dried up!

This morning the left over crops of Sugarcane from last night are spawning again.
Looking at the different things that spawn Skunkypines.. seems they are rotating and not all the time the same crops yield.
So we have to rotate our crops/places.. and also not expect the same crop spawn continuously. After we have spawned a few.. stop! Spawns will return later as there are dry periods in the spawning.

This is an event to be taken at leisure.. otherwise tons of energy will be wasted. I'm preparing what usually spawn Skunkupines.. then do sporadic collections, rather than continuous collections. This yeilds more for me.

Here's a list of what spawns Skunkypines.. prepare 10/20 of each and collect at different times. Do add other places where Skunkies are reported to be found.

SKUNKUPINES:
..flowers.. specially poppies, purple flowers
..corn
..wheat
..sugarcane
..tomatoes
..fellora plant
..Pepe the pet skunk
..red acer
..oak tree
..jousting arena (lately this has not been spawing anything at all as it usually did)
..this morning I read that weeds are spawning Skunkys.. let's prepare a patch to chop.

Happy collecting.. this is a cute long term event, with bonus prizes along the way, only if you are keen on receiving them.

ShibuyaCloth
08-10-17, 11:11 PM
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908057.png_2v_31020.pngAquanther Cub (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Aquanther%20Cub,Name=true# _AquantherCub) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AquantherCub.png))Storable:YesInfo:An adorable baby Aquanther! Pet it to see what items it found for you!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCra fted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 300 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057') // 70 Aquanther Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AquantherMilk.png'), 50 Aquanther Scales ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AquantherScales.png'), 75 Reef Slab ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ReefSlab.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Mermaid Scales ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MermaidScales.png'), Seaweed ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Seaweed.png'), White Pearl ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WhitePearl.png'), Black Pearls ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlackPearls.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:1320 minutes // 22 hoursProduction Speed-up:88 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:240 minutes // 4 hoursCollection Speed-up:16 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51195.png_2v_31020.pngAquanther Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Aquanther%20Milk,Name=true #_AquantherMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AquantherMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise Aquanther Cubs! Drops from Aquanther.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 20 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Aquanther ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Aquanther.png'), Aquanther (Spawn) ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296'), Pink Aquanther ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PinkAquanther.png')Used for:Aquanther Cub ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AquantherCub.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907098.png_2v_31020.pngArmored Flyger (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Armored%20Flyger,Name=true #_ArmoredFlyger) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ArmoredFlyger.png))Storable:YesInfo:A beautiful armored White Fylger! Has a chance to drop Flyger Milk, Expansion Permits, and more!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCr afted In:Mythic Research Center ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MythicResearchCenter.png')Size:2x1Requirements: 15 Troll Token ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TrollToken.png'), 20 Sword Token ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SwordToken.png'), 25 Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Expansion Permit ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ExpansionPermit.png'), Flyger Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FlygerMilk.png'), Earth Wisp ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EarthWisp.png'), Wisp Lantern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WispLantern.png'), Elvenite ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Elvenite.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Rat Tail ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RatTail.png'), Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png'), Fey Crystal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FeyCrystal.png'), Jewels ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Jewels.png'), Iron Ore ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IronOre.png'), Silver Ore ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SilverOre.png'), Mithril ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Mithril.png'), Light Armor ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LightArmor.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:240 minutes // 4 hoursProduction Speed-up:16 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursCollection Speed-up:88 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Cap:4Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100561
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908022.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Glimmer Golem (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Baby%20Glimmer%20Golem,Nam e=true#_BabyGlimmerGolem) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyGlimmerGolem.png))Storable:YesInfo:An adorable baby Glimmer Golem! Pet it to see what items it found for you!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCra fted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 530 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057') // 80 Golem Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GolemMilk.png'), 20 Glimmer Shard ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GlimmerShard.png'), 50 Fertilizer ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fertilizer.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Glimmerdust ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Glimmerdust.png'), Glimmer Fragments ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GlimmerFragments.png'), Glimmer Shard ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GlimmerShard.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:1320 minutes // 22 hoursProduction Speed-up:88 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursCollection Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51114.png_2v_31020.pngDire Boar Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Dire%20Boar%20Milk,Name=tr ue#_DireBoarMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DireBoarMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise Dire Piglet! Drops from Dire Boars.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 20 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Dire Boar ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Dire%20Boar,Name=true#_Dir eBoar')Used for:Dire Piglet ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DirePiglet.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908024.png_2v_31020.pngDire Piglet (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Dire%20Piglet,Name=true#_D irePiglet) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DirePiglet.png))Storable:YesInfo:An adorable baby Dire Board! Pet it to see what items it found for you!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCra fted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 250 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057') // 65 Dire Boar Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DireBoarMilk.png'), 60 Strawberries ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Strawberries.png'), 65 Boar Tusks ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BoarTusks.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png'), Truffle ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Truffle.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Bone ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bone.png'), Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png'), Troll Horn ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TrollHorn.png'), Troll Essence ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TrollEssence.png'), Boar Tusks ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BoarTusks.png'), Feral Magic ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FeralMagic.png'), Boar Pelt ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BoarPelt.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:1320 minutes // 22 hoursProduction Speed-up:88 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:720 minutes // 12 hoursCollection Speed-up:48 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51034.png_2v_31020.pngDirewolf Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Direwolf%20Milk,Name=true# _DirewolfMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DirewolfMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise a Direwolf pups! Drop from tamed Direwolves.Level:22Type:MaterialSource:EventRequir ements: 25 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Direwolf ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Direwolf.png')Events:Monster Hunt - November 2017 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101600')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101600
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907094.png_2v_31020.pngDirewolf Pup (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Direwolf%20Pup,Name=true#_ DirewolfPup) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DirewolfPup.png))Storable:YesInfo:A baby Direwolf! Chance to drop Prime Cuts, Roast Chicken, and more?Level:22Type:DecorationSource:EventClass:Anim alsCrafted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 100 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057') // 50 Direwolf Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DirewolfMilk.png'), 90 Eggs ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Eggs.png'), 90 Roast Chicken ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoastChicken.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png'), Roast Chicken ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoastChicken.png'), Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png'), Bone ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bone.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png'), Coal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Coal.png'), Iron Ore ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IronOre.png'), Earth Wisp ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EarthWisp.png'), Wisp Lantern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WispLantern.png')Events:Monster Hunt - November 2017 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101600')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:360 minutes // 6 hoursProduction Speed-up:24 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:180 minutes // 3 hoursCollection Speed-up:12 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101600
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50987.png_2v_31020.pngFangbeast Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Fangbeast%20Milk,Name=true #_FangbeastMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FangbeastMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise Fangpups!Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 19 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Fangbeast ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Fangbeast,Name=true#_Fangb east')Used for:Fangpup ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fangpup.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907061.png_2v_31020.pngFangpup (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Fangpup,Name=true#_Fangpup ) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fangpup.png))Storable:YesInfo:A fur-ocious baby Fangbeast, also known as a Fangpup! Pet it to see what it found for you!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCra fted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 50 Fangbeast Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FangbeastMilk.png'), 10 Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png'), 75 Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png'), Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Roast Chicken ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoastChicken.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:1320 minutes // 22 hoursProduction Speed-up:88 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:240 minutes // 4 hoursCollection Speed-up:16 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302Comments:A baby Fangbeast! This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907080.png_2v_31020.pngFlyger Cub (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Flyger%20Cub,Name=true#_Fl ygerCub) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FlygerCub.png))Storable:YesInfo:A baby Flyger! Chance to drop Prime Cuts, Roast Chicken, Earth Wisps and more!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCr afted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 50 Flyger Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FlygerMilk.png'), 15 Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png'), 80 Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png'), Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png'), Roast Chicken ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoastChicken.png'), Bone ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bone.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png'), Coal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Coal.png'), Iron Ore ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IronOre.png'), Earth Wisp ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EarthWisp.png'), Wisp Lantern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WispLantern.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:360 minutes // 6 hoursProduction Speed-up:24 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:180 minutes // 3 hoursCollection Speed-up:12 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100561Comments:Tame a Flyger in the Mythic Research Center to gather Flyger Milk!
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51059.png_2v_31020.pngFlyger Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Flyger%20Milk,Name=true#_F lygerMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FlygerMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise Flyger Cubs!Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 25 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:White Flyger ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WhiteFlyger.png')Used for:Flyger Cub ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FlygerCub.png'), White Flyger Cub ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WhiteFlygerCub.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100561
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51113.png_2v_31020.pngGolem Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Golem%20Milk,Name=true#_Go lemMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GolemMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise Baby Golems! Drops from Golems.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 20 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Glimmer Golem ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Glimmer%20Golem,Name=true# _GlimmerGolem')Used for:Baby Glimmer Golem ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyGlimmerGolem.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb125000.png_2v_31020.pngIvy's Magic Nursery (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Ivy's%20Magic%20Nursery,Na me=true#_IvysMagicNursery) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png))Storable:YesInfo:A magical nursery to summon pets that never grow up!Level:15Type:BuildingSource:StorylineClass:Craf tingSize:2x2Requirements: 1000 Coins ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908056.png_2v_31020.pngMarmopea (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Marmopea,Name=true#_Marmop ea) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Marmopea.png))Storable:YesInfo:An adorable baby Marmosea! Pet it to see what items it found for you!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCra fted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 75 Marmosea Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MarmoseaMilk.png'), 40 Marmosea Venom ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MarmoseaVenom.png'), 50 Purple Coral ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PurpleCoral.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Pink Coral ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PinkCoral.png'), Blue Coral ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlueCoral.png'), Red Coral ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RedCoral.png'), Purple Coral ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PurpleCoral.png'), Orange Coral ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OrangeCoral.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:1320 minutes // 22 hoursProduction Speed-up:88 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursCollection Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51193.png_2v_31020.pngMarmosea Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Marmosea%20Milk,Name=true# _MarmoseaMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MarmoseaMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise Marmopea! Drops from Marmoseas.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 20 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Blue Marmosea ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlueMarmosea.png'), Blue Marmosea (Spawn) ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737'), Orange Marmosea ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OrangeMarmosea.png'), Orange Marmosea (Spawn) ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737'), Pink Marmosea ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PinkMarmosea.png'), Pink Marmosea (Spawn) ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737'), Purple Marmosea ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PurpleMarmosea.png'), Purple Marmosea (Spawn) ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737'), Red Marmosea ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RedMarmosea.png'), Red Marmosea (Spawn) ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737'), Ripley ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Ripley.png'), Fin ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fin.png'), Bubbles ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bubbles.png'), Maurice ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Maurice.png'), Crush ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Crush.png')Used for:Marmopea ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Marmopea.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907060.png_2v_31020.pngSkunkupea (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Skunkupea,Name=true#_Skunk upea) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Skunkupea.png))Storable:YesInfo:A feisty baby Skunkupine, also known as a Skunkupea! Pet it to see what it found for you!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCra fted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 50 Skunkupine Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkunkupineMilk.png'), 25 Wheat ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Wheat.png'), 50 Blue Petal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BluePetal.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Rat Tail ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RatTail.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Wheat ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Wheat.png'), Tomato ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Tomato.png'), Corn ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Corn.png'), Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png'), Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:1440 minutes // 24 hours // 1 dayProduction Speed-up:96 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:240 minutes // 4 hoursCollection Speed-up:16 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302Comments:A baby Skunkupine! This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50906.png_2v_31020.pngSkunkupine Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Skunkupine%20Milk,Name=tru e#_SkunkupineMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkunkupineMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise Skunkupine!Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements : 13 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Skunkupine ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Skunkupine,Name=true#_Skun kupine')Used for:Skunkupea ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Skunkupea.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909047.png_2v_31020.pngSpring Skunkupea (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Spring%20Skunkupea,Name=tr ue#_SpringSkunkupea) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SpringSkunkupea.png))Storable:YesInfo:An adorable baby Spring Skunkupea. Chance to drop Tiny Daisies. Drops Crafting materials.Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:Anim alsCrafted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 70 Skunkupine Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkunkupineMilk.png'), 50 Wheat ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Wheat.png'), 70 Blue Petal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BluePetal.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Wheat ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Wheat.png'), Tiny Daisies ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TinyDaisies.png')Events:Freshening up with Florals - May 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:720 minutes // 12 hoursProduction Speed-up:48 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:240 minutes // 4 hoursCollection Speed-up:16 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908032.png_2v_31020.pngWhite Direwolf Pup (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=White%20Direwolf%20Pup,Nam e=true#_WhiteDirewolfPup) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WhiteDirewolfPup.png))Storable:YesInfo:A white baby Direwolf! Chance to drop Prime Cuts, Roast Chicken, and more?Level:22Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:A nimalsCrafted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 50 Direwolf Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DirewolfMilk.png'), 90 Eggs ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Eggs.png'), 90 Roast Chicken ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoastChicken.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png'), Roast Chicken ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoastChicken.png'), Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png'), Bone ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bone.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png'), Coal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Coal.png'), Iron Ore ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IronOre.png'), Earth Wisp ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EarthWisp.png'), Wisp Lantern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WispLantern.png')Events:Monster Hunt - November 2017 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101600')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:360 minutes // 6 hoursProduction Speed-up:24 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:180 minutes // 3 hoursCollection Speed-up:12 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101600
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907079.png_2v_31020.pngWhite Flyger Cub (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=White%20Flyger%20Cub,Name= true#_WhiteFlygerCub) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WhiteFlygerCub.png))Storable:YesInfo:A baby Flyger! Chance to drop Prime Cuts, Roast Chicken, Earth Wisps and more!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCr afted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 100 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057') // 50 Flyger Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FlygerMilk.png'), 15 Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png'), 80 Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png'), Prime Cut ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrimeCut.png'), Roast Chicken ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoastChicken.png'), Bone ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bone.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png'), Coal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Coal.png'), Iron Ore ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IronOre.png'), Earth Wisp ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EarthWisp.png'), Wisp Lantern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WispLantern.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:360 minutes // 6 hoursProduction Speed-up:24 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:180 minutes // 3 hoursCollection Speed-up:12 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100561Comments:Tame a Flyger in the Mythic Research Center to gather Flyger Milk!
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908067.png_2v_31020.pngWyvern Hatchling (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Wyvern%20Hatchling,Name=tr ue#_WyvernHatchling) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WyvernHatchling.png))Storable:YesInfo:An adorable baby Wyvern! Pet it to see what items it found for you!Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:AnimalsCra fted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 200 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057') // 50 Wyvern Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WyvernMilk.png'), 50 Coal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Coal.png'), 75 Roast Chicken ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoastChicken.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Bacon ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bacon.png'), Bone ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Bone.png'), Coal ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Coal.png'), Creep Tooth ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CreepTooth.png'), Earth Wisp ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EarthWisp.png'), Fur ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fur.png'), Iron Ore ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IronOre.png'), Wisp Lantern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WispLantern.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:360 minutes // 6 hoursProduction Speed-up:24 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursCollection Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51222.png_2v_31020.pngWyvern Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Wyvern%20Milk,Name=true#_W yvernMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WyvernMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise Wyvern Hatchlings! Drops from tamed Wyverns.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 25 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Aquatic Wyvern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AquaticWyvern.png'), Armored Sea Wyvern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ArmoredSeaWyvern.png'), Armored Wyvern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ArmoredWyvern.png'), Breanna ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Breanna.png'), Dark Knight Steed ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DarkKnightSteed.png'), Dark Wyvern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DarkWyvern.png'), Dark Wyvern (Spawn) ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767'), Lulani ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Lulani.png'), Monarch Wyvern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MonarchWyvern.png'), Pearlescent Wyvern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PearlescentWyvern.png'), Sea Wyvern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SeaWyvern.png'), Skeleton Wyvern ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkeletonWyvern.png')Used for:Wyvern Hatchling ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WyvernHatchling.png')Events:Monster Hunt - January 2018 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb930014.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Goblin (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Baby%20Goblin,Name=true#_B abyGoblin) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyGoblin.png))Storable:YesInfo:This goblin may look sweet but it is stinky! Give it a change for Deep Mine Stones and More!Level:40Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:A nimalsCrafted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 75 Goblin Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoblinMilk.png'), 50 Goblin Flag ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoblinFlag.png'), 60 Glimmer Mushroom ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GlimmerMushroom.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Deep Mine Stone ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DeepMineStone.png'), Troll Horn ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TrollHorn.png'), Fangblood Gem ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FangbloodGem.png'), Glimmer Mushroom ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GlimmerMushroom.png'), Goblin Flag ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoblinFlag.png'), Troll Essence ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TrollEssence.png'), Seeker Goblin ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115116'), Traveling Goblin ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115116'), Wandering Goblin ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115116')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:480 minutes // 8 hoursProduction Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursCollection Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Cap:4Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb53729.png_2v_31020.pngGoblin Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Goblin%20Milk,Name=true#_G oblinMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoblinMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used too raise baby Goblins! From defeating Goblins at the Gnomish Mines!Level:40Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequireme nts: 19 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Wandering Goblin ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115116'), Traveling Goblin ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115116'), Seeker Goblin ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115116'), Goblin Bandit ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113534'), Gnomish Mines ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113534')Used for:Baby Goblin ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyGoblin.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:You get 99 milk in no time during the weekend events.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb930015.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Hydra (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Baby%20Hydra,Name=true#_Ba byHydra)Storable:YesInfo:When this baby is sad, it cries with all three heads. Visit it for Mysterious Venom and more!Level:15Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:A nimalsCrafted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 75 Hydra Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HydraMilk.png'), 50 Snake Skin ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SnakeSkin.png'), 60 Swamp Bugs ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SwampBugs.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Mysterious Venom ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MysteriousVenom.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:480 minutes // 8 hoursProduction Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursCollection Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Cap:4Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb53730.png_2v_31020.pngHydra Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Hydra%20Milk,Name=true#_Hy draMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HydraMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise baby Hydras! From defeating Swamp Snakes in the Dark Den!Level:15Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirement s: 19 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Swamp Snake ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110731')Used for:Baby Hydra ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyHydra.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:Very energy intensive to get 1 milk, can easily take 60 energy!
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb930016.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Scorpion (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Baby%20Scorpion,Name=true# _BabyScorpion) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyScorpion.png))Storable:YesInfo:This baby scorpion's venom isn't deadly yet, but it will burn! Visit it for a chance at Scorpion Venom, but watch out for Red Scorpions!Level:45Type:DecorationSource:CraftingCl ass:AnimalsCrafted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 75 Scorpion Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ScorpionMilk.png'), 50 Glimmeraloe ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Glimmeraloe.png'), 50 Scorpion Venom ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ScorpionVenom.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Hot Pepper ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HotPepper.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:480 minutes // 8 hoursProduction Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:240 minutes // 4 hoursCollection Speed-up:16 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Cap:4Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb53731.png_2v_31020.pngScorpion Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Scorpion%20Milk,Name=true# _ScorpionMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ScorpionMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise baby scorpions! From defeating Scorpions from the Desert Tree!Level:45Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequiremen ts: 19 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Red Scorpion (Spawn) ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113926')Used for:Baby Scorpion ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyScorpion.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:Need some dedication and energy to get 1 milk.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb930017.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Toadlette (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Baby%20Toadlette,Name=true #_BabyToadlette)Storable:YesInfo:This wee little Toadlette just loves cuddling up in a warm patch of sun. Pet if for Mushrooms and more, with a rare chance at Spellbound Dew!Level:15Type:DecorationSource:CraftingClass:An imalsCrafted In:Ivy's Magic Nursery ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IvysMagicNursery.png')Size:1x1Requirements: 75 Toadlette Milk ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ToadletteMilk.png'), 80 Fuzzy Moss ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FuzzyMoss.png'), 80 Sparkling Toadstool ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SparklingToadstool.png')Sell:Item cannot be sold!Drops:Mushroom ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Mushroom.png'), Spellbound Dew ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SpellboundDew.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Production:480 minutes // 8 hoursProduction Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursCollection Speed-up:32 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Cap:4Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:This baby will never grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb53732.png_2v_31020.pngToadlette Milk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Toadlette%20Milk,Name=true #_ToadletteMilk) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ToadletteMilk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A nourishing milk used to raise baby Toadlettes! From visiting Toadstool Buildings!Level:15Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequi rements: 19 Gems ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057')Found:Toadstool Cottages ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ToadstoolCottages.png'), Toadstool Farmhouses ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ToadstoolFarmhouses.png'), Toadstool Spires ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ToadstoolSpires.png')Used for:Baby Toadlette ('https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyToadlette.png')Arc:Ivy's Magic Nursery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302)Cap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:Very rare drop from buildings, around 10%!

eastie41
08-11-17, 12:16 AM
Hi! I just want to confirm that we can still craft the animals after the timed event. Thanks

peacenlovegirl
08-11-17, 12:36 AM
My skunkupines are extinct :(

cavegirl1
08-11-17, 01:17 AM
Hi! I just want to confirm that we can still craft the animals after the timed event. Thanks

Yes. :). The timed goal specifically states something like "Note: You do not have to complete this quest to continue. However, completing it will get you ahead."

SW also has this info on page 1.

Flowersandgems
08-11-17, 01:34 AM
My skunkupines are extinct :(

Mine too. When you tap on the go button for slaying Skunkupines it actually takes you to a tree. I got one on the first tree. After another 7 trees, nothing. After nine hours I still only have one Skunkupine. Nothing from corn, nothing from flowers, nothing from tomatoes. REALLY.

Jackiesq
08-11-17, 02:47 AM
So I used my 3 traps first minutes, lost 1 milk and the trap after a crash. So 2 milk from 3 traps.... 17 hours later I have 3 milk... 1 skunkupine from all my crops (usually I get at least 1 in 20 corn/wheat/sugar crops) and no luck from my flowers so far (only tried a few because I'm maxed on petals).
Okay I forget the 25 milk bonus! This will be one of the longtime goals now...

Edit: Something repared itself or by S8 👍thx.
I've 4 milk now, but only 3 (slayed 4) from the 12 skunks in the timed quest... So at least I got my milk back. And I'll not find 8 or 9 skunks this few hours, so I play as usual and planting some useful sugarcrops now to keep a chance for skunks too.

maryamhjm
08-11-17, 02:55 AM
Timer of 24 hours is to short for most players that do not have extra energy giving animals like alicorns( which is impossible to get/earn without gems). I went through 4 times my 40 energy now and only 2 skunkipines, I hate timers if it is made impossible to do. S8 please calculate timing asuming players only have 40 energy every 2 hours not taking into consideration that some players have way more extra energy otherwise this game is constantly only in favour of the longtime players.
And my sub account hasn't spawn any skunkipines. So I am letting it go, and just going to do my main story goals because this isn't any fun any more.

cavegirl1
08-11-17, 04:02 AM
Timer of 24 hours is to short for most players that do not have extra energy giving animals like alicorns( which is impossible to get/earn without gems). I went through 4 times my 40 energy now and only 2 skunkipines, I hate timers if it is made impossible to do. S8 please calculate timing asuming players only have 40 energy every 2 hours not taking into consideration that some players have way more extra energy otherwise this game is constantly only in favour of the longtime players.
And my sub account hasn't spawn any skunkipines. So I am letting it go, and just going to do my main story goals because this isn't any fun any more.

Remember that the timed part of this is not necessary to get the animals. They are a permanent addition. For people that don't have many energy sources, and have others goals to complete, I would suggest (just my personal opinion of course) the best approach really is to treat this as a longer term goal and not worry about the 24 hr side goal.

Then hopefully one day, they will have a sense of achievement when they have enough milk to craft a baby animal (a bit like people feel when they finally complete other goals like Sister, Sister!).

Even though I have a reasonable number of weekly alis, I don't think I am going to use them to try for the 24 hr goal. I think I will prefer to use them this weekend to do a lot of chopping for the mermaid storyline. (Sounds like fun, doesn't it ;) )The only thing I might do is bring out some flowers to collect from occasionally, as normally I don't have any out.

And again just my personal opinion, but I don't really see anything that wrong with S8 adding things that can be done by long term players, and not others, as long as the other players will eventually be able to achieve the same thing. Long term players need incentive to keep playing.

Flowersandgems
08-11-17, 04:05 AM
This might help other players. After 9 hours of daylight I had only one Skunkupine to my credit.
I force closed and now I am getting them frequently from my flowers and vegetables. Have got 6 from about 100 energy.
I only have a little time left now, but will try - would be nice to get the 25 bonus milk bottles.

Jinc4
08-11-17, 04:16 AM
Do consider using the harvest champion boost when collecting corn, when energy drops it is doubled, which gives much better return for skunkupine hunting. Makes the 24 hour challenge more achievable.

MoonVillage3
08-11-17, 05:20 AM
Do consider using the harvest champion boost when collecting corn, when energy drops it is doubled, which gives much better return for skunkupine hunting. Makes the 24 hour challenge more achievable.

not sure if I agree with this.. I don't see it as a wise move.
harvesting crops are done with one tap on the plot.. so even if plot yeilds 2 by using the champion boost.. your spawning chance is still the one tap on the plot, not doubled. it does seem to me a waste of runes for an action you normally do without.

the 24hr side-goal I see achievable only with help of some traps. surprisingly I had 24 stocked in my inventory, of which I didn't know as I've never bought any. they do come with adventures so must have stocked up. have a look in your inventory.. just maybe you find some free help.

good luck!

CharlieGirl9
08-11-17, 05:45 AM

That's a good idea. I'm definitely running out of energy quickly on this one, so if i can finish all my harvesting with almost no energy use, i still have it all left when I go for the flowers. I've got over 2000 bronze runes - what else am I going to do with them?
Next issue is how to quickly use up all the sugar and wheat I am harvesting.

Jinc4
08-11-17, 05:45 AM
not sure if I agree with this.. I don't see it as a wise move.
harvesting crops are done with one tap on the plot.. so even if plot yeilds 2 by using the champion boost.. your spawning chance is still the one tap on the plot, not doubled. it does seem to me a waste of runes for an action you normally do without.

the 24hr side-goal I see achievable only with help of some traps. surprisingly I had 24 stocked in my inventory, of which I didn't know as I've never bought any. they do come with adventures so must have stocked up. have a look in your inventory.. just maybe you find some free help.

good luck!

Sorry, I didn't explain it very well - using the harvest boost gives a much better (doubled) return on energy when harvesting crops. So I found that when using the boost, by expending 30 energy on my 30 plots often returned 20 or more energy, which I could invest again in harvesting crops. By repeatedly harvesting corn over the course of the 3 hours that the boost lasted I found that I needed no traps or gems to meet the side challenge. Of course this depends upon the spawn rates for skunkupines - which seem to be about 1 in 15 or so for corn for me. I realise I may have been lucky with that spawn rate.

Calgera
08-11-17, 05:53 AM
Hm I wonder whether there will also be a baby boar or baby troll in the future, since this building is permanent.

DutchIsles2
08-11-17, 06:24 AM

Champion boost? Harvest boost? How do you get that?

meme1098
08-11-17, 06:35 AM
Champion boost? Harvest boost? How do you get that?

Crafted in the Apothecary. Have you expanded to the Elven Outpost?

maryamhjm
08-11-17, 06:45 AM
Remember that the timed part of this is not necessary to get the animals. They are a permanent addition. For people that don't have many energy sources, and have others goals to complete, I would suggest (just my personal opinion of course) the best approach really is to treat this as a longer term goal and not worry about the 24 hr side goal.

Then hopefully one day, they will have a sense of achievement when they have enough milk to craft a baby animal (a bit like people feel when they finally complete other goals like Sister, Sister!).

Even though I have a reasonable number of weekly alis, I don't think I am going to use them to try for the 24 hr goal. I think I will prefer to use them this weekend to do a lot of chopping for the mermaid storyline. (Sounds like fun, doesn't it ;) )The only thing I might do is bring out some flowers to collect from occasionally, as normally I don't have any out.

And again just my personal opinion, but I don't really see anything that wrong with S8 adding things that can be done by long term players, and not others, as long as the other players will eventually be able to achieve the same thing. Long term players need incentive to keep playing.

I understand what you are saying, and I agree there is nothing wrong with adding things for higher level players to keep them motivated to keep playing but a lot of things are not possible anymore for us like the alicorns which makes this an imbalanced game, because you could use your extra energy if you want to, but I do not have the possibility to gain extra energy( I thought to finally gain a bit of energy with the onyx boars but even that is taken away which makes it very frustrating)and the timer makes it frustrated because at this rate it take at least a month for me to complete( In general I do not really spawn much skunkipines, sometimes days go by)and I know I do not have to complete within 24 hours but who doesn't want a boost of 25 ...milk, the younger players need it so much more because everything is already so much harder to achieve. I can remeber a time when playing this and DS as well everything was more relaxed and fun and still goals were achievable for most.

AnnirasSweets
08-11-17, 06:58 AM
I thought this was an adorable little project and regardless of the drops I'm glad to have that cute Skunkupea in my kingdom. However, after spending all day yesterday tapping crops and flowers I think I've decided to not rush with the Fangpup. Of course, saying and doing are two different things but I figure if it's here to stay, no use in rushing an already short goal.

I appreciate that S8 is making the monsters more valuable with this new building. I usually just have a troll parked since I've long been maxed on monster drops but with this new addition I'll once again have a reason to slay beasts in my kingdom.

I look forward to future baby monster additions too. I'm especially thinking of the next monster hunt, how great would a baby blue dire boar be?

cavegirl1
08-11-17, 07:33 AM
I can remeber a time when playing this and DS as well everything was more relaxed and fun and still goals were achievable for most.

Well, I guess I think that is exactly what S8 have achieved with this. There is no rush, we can go at a pace that suits us individually and gradually get these baby animals over time. And the babies are cute :)

lennumber1
08-11-17, 07:39 AM
I know how to get the skunkupines. Start another monster hunt that way the fang beasts won't drop and the skunkupines will.

HuckleTown
08-11-17, 08:09 AM
I know how to get the skunkupines. Start another monster hunt that way the fang beasts won't drop and the skunkupines will.

Hahaha

GarnetJ
08-11-17, 09:32 AM
I've had decent luck with wheat / corn / tomatoes. I used the Nimble Farmer boost in the Apothecary to speed up my wheat crops during the 24 hour challenge. And it is giving me an excuse to stock up on flour, grits, and other kitchen items that will come in handy later. I hate to let supplies go to waste.

When my crops weren't spawning skunkupines, then I switched over to harvesting my bushes and flowers. I had good luck with the Penstemon Shrub, which is helpful if you need more blue petals to craft the Skunkupea, and some of the other shrubs as well triggered a skunkupine. I'm taking advantage of the extra petals by crafting extra Floral Glow for the Faerie Elixir. I burned through a lot of those during the last challenge, so it is good to stock up again.

So I'm happy with the new addition to our kingdom and storyline! I'm not sure how many of the baby pets I will craft, but it is a nice option to have and it will be fun to see what other pets they add to the Magic Nursery.

RealGoblinKing
08-11-17, 10:10 AM

Yup! Both babies are craftable after the event. :) The time quest will just help you craft the babies earlier :)

flowerqueen007
08-11-17, 12:07 PM
Once upon a time, I used to think any update was a good update, now I have changed my mind, glad there are some players that like this.

ktorewqas
08-11-17, 12:08 PM
Hm I wonder whether there will also be a baby boar or baby troll in the future, since this building is permanent.
There are too many choice to make a baby for example, alicorn :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but I don't think it will happen
I seriously want a glimmer egg chicken's baby ;)

bernadette16668
08-11-17, 12:37 PM
I like that there is a not timed goal. I did have several skunkupine traps in inventory left over from I'm not sure what. At least I won't be so frustrated every time a monster pops up. It gave me an incentive to stock up on some food I don't usually craft. I've been doing this a long time so I only have the mermaid goal. Isn't an untimed goal something people have been asking for?

jbfps116
08-11-17, 01:15 PM
they should have baby alicorns

ShibuyaCloth
08-11-17, 01:30 PM
Why not have some dragons.

RealGoblinKing
08-11-17, 01:41 PM
Why not have some dragons.

Ivy's Nursery will continue to have new and exciting babies in future releases. I'll let the team know there is interest for baby dragons and alicorns. :)

RealGoblinKing
08-11-17, 01:42 PM
Once upon a time, I used to think any update was a good update, now I have changed my mind, glad there are some players that like this.

What do you not like about the update?

ShibuyaCloth
08-11-17, 01:58 PM
Ivy's Nursery will continue to have new and exciting babies in future releases. I'll let the team know there is interest for baby dragons and alicorns. :)

I am happy to hear that, some more unique items to pin on my wall :p And well I will make room for a baby dragon, even if he has some fire spitting issues ;)

maryamhjm
08-11-17, 02:09 PM
Well, I guess I think that is exactly what S8 have achieved with this. There is no rush, we can go at a pace that suits us individually and gradually get these baby animals over time. And the babies are cute :)
Yes that is true, and they are adorable👍

janddolphins
08-11-17, 02:29 PM
At first I had poor luck with only 4 at 11pm est yesterday but I managed to pull through and a couple hours ago my fuse started!! I just wish we could do something while waiting like start the next one or something but in a way it's nice not feeling rushed :)

peachtreeshoppe
08-11-17, 03:20 PM
Oof! I had 11/12 by bedtime, forgot about checking in this morning, then it expired by the time I got home from work. Gah!! Oh well, I appreciate that I didn't "lose" because of it, and I can catch up in a few days. I like this kind of timed challenge- take it or leave it, but everyone has a chance eventually.

bernadette16668
08-11-17, 03:55 PM
Wondering if anyone has crafted a baby yet.

idrispad
08-11-17, 03:59 PM

I have a Skunkupea. It's cute but I'm not sure what benefit it has!

hackenbush74
08-11-17, 04:41 PM
Just got my last skunk to slay! Finally! Used a couple of alicorns to do it though. Crafting the pea now!

Calgera
08-11-17, 04:42 PM

Mine is hatching in 17 hours, can't wait to place it in my Queendom. :D

Ah yeah I would love to have a baby dragon, since I'm still waiting for the ten encyclopedia bestiary to drop from my libraries (it seems they are really an ultra rare drop) so I could hatch my first dragon.

I like the Magic nursery "event" since it is not stressful and so it leaves room to tend to other things. Very nice!

Queenzod
08-11-17, 04:55 PM
I seriously want a glimmer egg chicken's baby ;)

Lol! It would be invisible!

beezwad
08-11-17, 05:37 PM
add me, i'm awesome :)

calicokittennope
08-11-17, 05:43 PM
Ivy's cooking mine up still 21-ish hours to go! So exciting :)

hkcorrigan
08-11-17, 05:49 PM

I'd love to see a baby Treeple 😁 after the baby alicorns and dragons of course

AnisWa
08-11-17, 05:50 PM
Mine is hatching in 17 hours, can't wait to place it in my Queendom. :D

Ah yeah I would love to have a baby dragon, since I'm still waiting for the ten encyclopedia bestiary to drop from my libraries (it seems they are really an ultra rare drop) so I could hatch my first dragon.

I like the Magic nursery "event" since it is not stressful and so it leaves room to tend to other things. Very nice!

Are you upgrading Wizard School? I've gotten the books from Adventure to Ferral Lands, Ole Thomas House; Libraries; Sir Pigglesworth.

Flowersandgems
08-11-17, 05:57 PM
What's that about traps in my inventory? I have so many hundred pages, I can't find any, and don't remember getting any from the adventures. Would they be in decorations?

hkcorrigan
08-11-17, 06:00 PM
What's that about traps in my inventory? I have so many hundred pages, I can't find any, and don't remember getting any from the adventures. Would they be in decorations?

Yes, look under the decorations tab.

AnisWa
08-11-17, 06:01 PM
It's great having a week off from frustration and lack of Luck. This is at your leisure. Enjoying not having to set a timer to check on rocks, trees, ponds. It's relaxing. I was expecting the Ivy's Magic Nursery to look somewhat like her Hut. With a rich green thatched roof. I feel like I'm on vacation. Thank you S8.

Flowersandgems
08-11-17, 06:10 PM
Yes, look under the decorations tab.

Thanks. I didn't find any traps in my inventory. Was it a particular adventure, I might be choosing the same ones all the time in an effort to get the max energy.

tartarosfalling
08-11-17, 09:48 PM
Anyone else having a weird bug where fangbeasts no longer drop anything at all?

Like nothing. Not even the message about having too many of something.

CathyDucky
08-11-17, 10:04 PM

Any more timed goal for fangbeast after crafting skunkupea? Thanks.

cavegirl1
08-11-17, 10:26 PM
It's great having a week off from frustration and lack of Luck. This is at your leisure. Enjoying not having to set a timer to check on rocks, trees, ponds. It's relaxing. I was expecting the Ivy's Magic Nursery to look somewhat like her Hut. With a rich green thatched roof. I feel like I'm on vacation. Thank you S8.

I agree, although I am happy the nursery matches CS styling (moon crystal comes to mind ...), I thought it might look a bit more Ivy-ish.

Oh, and agree with all your other comments too :).

WhidbeyPort
08-11-17, 10:43 PM

I agreee. A fun quest at our leisure is much appreciated. Thanks S8!

saphirie
08-11-17, 10:48 PM
Thank you to whoever it was that first mentioned using the harvest champion boost. I hadn't thought about using it but now I just plant corn with my boost. I have gotten 4 skunks and used just 20 energy as the energy almost restores itself if you have enough crops. Update: after getting nothing the last 3 crops I just got 4 in a row. I'm 2 from completing the timed goal.

GlvtenFree
08-11-17, 10:58 PM
after you craft skunkupea you get the goal to slay one fangbeast and then that unlocks the famgpup in the nursery. after slaying the first fangbeat side goal opens up to slay 25 with a 2 day timer for 25 milks

MoonVillage3
08-11-17, 11:29 PM
Ivy's baby nursery is a great and cute addition for our leisure play and a reason of not keeping a beast idly parked in our kingdom anymore..
but..
as above post.. I'm wondering if the enormous amount of energy-use involved that's needed to spawn all the beasts to collect baby milk bottles is worthwhile the drops these tiny creatures give after.

milk is certainly not a difficult item to stock. any proposals of more useful and original drops?

a tiny change that would repay players' satisfactions and reason of using all our energy available (and even more) to make many constantly during our play.

MoonVillage3
08-11-17, 11:37 PM
after you craft skunkupea you get the goal to slay one fangbeast and then that unlocks the famgpup in the nursery. after slaying the first fangbeat side goal opens up to slay 25 with a 2 day timer for 25 milks

thank you for info.. fangbeasts are easier to spawn than skunkupines.. let's hope 2days are enough time. that free babymilk prize is inviting!

zoroak
08-12-17, 12:27 AM
Just to say that slaying a fangbeast would, most of the time, give a fangpup milk but not always.

For those who want to try spawning fangbeasts from crops, start planting hot peppers (12h) or carrots (1 day) as soon as possible but I find tapping on animals like cows, easier and quicker.

Calgera
08-12-17, 12:50 AM
Are you upgrading Wizard School? I've gotten the books from Adventure to Ferral Lands, Ole Thomas House; Libraries; Sir Pigglesworth.

Didn't know I could get them from other things than the libraries, thank you for the tipp AnisWa.

To spawn fangbeast it is also good to have all the farmhouses out, I just put mine on the board, and got one from the first house. ;)

A baby flyger would also be awesome in my opinion. :)

cavegirl1
08-12-17, 03:43 AM
I haven't got the skunkupea yet but fangbeasts have decided to take over my queendom. Can hardly move without one turning up! Hope this continues when I get to that step :)

ladlasse
08-12-17, 07:03 AM
I wish S8 would have given us 48 hours instead of 24 hours for the side goal. Skunkupines were hard to spawn in such a short period of time. The nursery is a nice addition. Thankfully there are no time constraints, so we can build up the requirements as we are able.

jkc619
08-12-17, 08:16 AM
I missed the deadline for getting the 25 milks. Not for lack of trying! I got 5 milks in all and I have lots of alicorns and energy crates so I did lots of clicking. I clicked on everything! I got the 5 from corn and tomatoes but kept trying and could not get anymore than that! Oh well, I will plug along. I do not seem to get lots of skunkupines in general-mostly dire boars-ugh!

topmom952
08-12-17, 08:35 AM

Sure wish the inventory had a "search" feature where you could just type in the item you are looking for. 😀

jbfps116
08-12-17, 08:54 AM
the timed goal for the fangbeasts is 2 DAYS and requires 24 fangbeasts. gives 25 milk [so if you get half required in 2 days you get the rest of milk free]

fangbeasts: farmhouses and animals

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-12-17, 08:59 AM
Liking the new permanent feature, as Cupperbutt started an orphanage-nursery many moons ago after she lost Mr. Purple G (y'all "borrowing" my ideas again, S8? Lol) - & those who don't know what I'm talking about can read up on that history in the FAQ section of the ⚔️TSS⚔️ link in my signature, lol.

The new baby additions ARE adorable [& I've already re-set-up Cupperbutt's nursery w/other babies (Sir Hamlet, anyone?)]...but this lil quest is staying in my book for awhile. I'm not burning through hundreds of energy like y'all right now for a mini-Pepe or mini-Fangbeast til there's a Monster Hunting Season or a need for flower petals/corn/wheat/etc., so I can then get double/triple the bang for my taps, lol.

...I seriously want a glimmer egg chicken's baby ;)

I'd love to see a baby Treeple  ...

RGK! ~ I think it's safe to say we'd like to see ALL creatures as babies, lol.... INCLUDING my request: a baby purple golem (AFTER we get the adult version of Mr. Purple G in the MRC, of course! Lol)

ETA: I'm actually pleasantly surprised that this new crafting building was so easily acquired & you guys didn't save it as one to get during a Monster Hunt, in the Troll's Trade Wagon like the MRC & Cooking Camp.
So, thanks for only charging us $1000 coins & saving us 99 gold troll tokens to get it! Heh. :)

msmorg
08-12-17, 09:01 AM
I was on a roll with skunks spawning and ****ed 6 with a few hours...and then something happened and now they aren't to be found. I have ran thru my 40 energy 3 times now on corn and Iceland flowers and zip, notta, zilch. Now it's bedtime. Maybe the morning will be better.

Running through tons of energy Iceland poppies, sugar cane, tomatoes, wheat and corn. Nada.

bernadette16668
08-12-17, 12:16 PM
I have my baby craft , I don't think I'll be able to power through my fang beast as quickly. I had skunkupine traps no fandbeast traps.

Zirilka
08-12-17, 01:04 PM
thank you for info.. fangbeasts are easier to spawn than skunkupines.. let's hope 2days are enough time. that free babymilk prize is inviting!
I don't find the, easy to spawn. Cows, chickens where else's?

katbtodd
08-12-17, 01:18 PM
I have ****ed 3 fangbeast and only one milk and it shows only one fangbeast ****37728

PrincessCupOButter
08-12-17, 01:21 PM

Fangbeasts were easier to spawn. Lol. Until the side goal to fight 24 in two days popped up. Now they seem to have run off with the skunkupines. :(

Normally I can't even walk by a cow or chicken without one popping up. Now that I need them.....fed a dozen chickens, milked 20 cows, petted a few sheep and pigs and got nada, zip, zilch, zero, absolutely no fangbeasts.

Update: another 40-plus energy and still nothing. And there are defininitely no other monsters on the board.
The land of bingo chips has officially been declared a fangbeast free zone. I'm glad the main goal is not timed. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next timed event that has a special beast spawned by farmhouses. I'm certain I'll get plenty of fangbeasts then. :rolleyes:

These beasties DO NOT like being milked!

ktorewqas
08-12-17, 01:26 PM
Fangbeasts were easier to spawn. Lol. Until the side goal to fight 24 in two days popped up. Now they seem to have run off with the skunkupines. :(

Normally I can't even walk by a cow or chicken without one popping up. Now that I need them.....fed a dozen chickens, milked 20 cows, petted a few sheep and pigs and got nada, zip, zilch, zero, absolutely no fangbeasts.
Same here.
Maybe it's time to find skunks :rolleyes: yesterday I was working on skunks but kept bothered by beasts so in theory, we should be bothered by skunks now ;)

Amarice
08-12-17, 03:26 PM
I got all my skunks pretty easy from Corn. I always planted 32 corn and every time got at least 1 usually 2 and occasionally 3.

Fangbeasts seem much harder for me.

AnisWa
08-12-17, 03:51 PM
Didn't know I could get them from other things than the libraries, thank you for the tipp AnisWa.

To spawn fangbeast it is also good to have all the farmhouses out, I just put mine on the board, and got one from the first house. ;)

A baby flyger would also be awesome in my opinion. :)

You're Welcome! Thanks for mentioning the farmhouses, I'll put those out. The baby skunkupine is fusing. I'm so mad, I spawned a Fangbeast, by a rookie mistake I swung my sword one too many times, I slayed it! Ugh.

lmirul
08-12-17, 04:17 PM
Can you craft more than one of each type of baby?

kattkrazie
08-12-17, 04:56 PM
Can you craft more than one of each type of baby?

Yes you can. I've crafted both the skunk and fangpup and both crafts are still available in the nursery.

msmorg
08-12-17, 07:48 PM
Yes you can. I've crafted both the skunk and fangpup and both crafts are still available in the nursery.

How can you possibly get 50 milk for skunkipines and 50 for fang beasts already? Are you buying traps?

christinefourtounis
08-12-17, 07:50 PM
I managed to do the 12 skunkupines in the 24 hours without gems or traps or extra energy. I didn't do anything else besides harvest corn and tend flowers. Every time I got one I completely exited out and went back in. That seemed to help. So it is possible. ☺️

MoonVillage3
08-12-17, 10:55 PM

Normally I can't even walk by a cow or chicken without one popping up. Now that I need them.....fed a dozen chickens, milked 20 cows, petted a few sheep and pigs and got nada, zip, zilch, zero, absolutely no fangbeasts

I don't find the, easy to spawn. Cows, chickens where else's?

OK, OK.. I've declared war.. FANGBEAST HUNT! they WERE easier to be spawned!!!! someone told them.. we are all chasing them down and now they're almost extinct and milk dried up!

BATTLE EQUIPMENT PREPARED:
30 chickens
30 cows
16 farm houses
60 peppers
6 yellow left-over acer trees

I do want the 25free milk prize!!! WAR DECLARED!!!

I've lots of energy, only 2 traps in my inventory.. and have no intentions of spending gems!!!
I'm all equipped.. That milk must be mine! Pesky Fangbeasts where are you all hiding???

EDIT: results..... you can count the energy needed.. I'm collecting only from places stated.

1st COLLECTION
16 Farm Houses = 0
30 Chickens = 0
30 Cows = 1 Fangbeast
Chopped 6 Yellow Acers = 0
Peppers not ready yet

2nd COLLECTION
30 Cows = 4 Fangbeasts

3rd COLLECTION
16 Farm Houses = 0
1 Hatchery = 0
30 Cows = 1 Fangbeast
30 Chickens = 1 Fangbeast
26 Peppers = 2 Fangbeasts

4th COLLECTION
16 Farm Houses = 1 Fangbeast
30 Cows = 1 Fangbeast
30 Chickens = 1 Fangbeast
26 Peppers = 2 Fangbeasts

5th COLLECTION
2 Hatcheries/ 2 Stables = 0
16 Farm Houses = 1 Fangbeast
30 Cows = 0
30 Peppers = 0!
(56 peppers done! was not worth planting them for me.. takes too much time!)

6th COLLECTION
30 Cows = 1 Fangbeast
16 Farm Houses = 0
30 Chickens = 0

7th COLLECTION
16 Farm Houses = 0
25 Cows = 1 Fangbeast

THE PRIZE IS MINE!!!!
BUT... cheeziwizz... check the energy needed to reach the free Fangpup milk :eek: :eek: :eek:

NB. I had 11 FangMilk from y'day... now I have 44 and didn't use the traps.. need another 6 to craft the Fangpup.. but believe you me.. I'll rest awhile, a long while.. lol!

SINK YOUR FANGS INTO THIS UGLE FANGBEASTS.. I SQUEEZED THE MILK OUT OF YOU EVEN IF YOU ALL ARE DRY, SHRIVELED UP AND HIDING ;) ;) ;)

newzealander
08-13-17, 12:33 AM
I haven't got the skunkupea yet but fangbeasts have decided to take over my queendom. Can hardly move without one turning up! Hope this continues when I get to that step :)

It wont. I had fangbeasts galore....until I needed them. Now they have gone into hiding. Spawn rate definitely drops.

MoonVillage3
08-13-17, 01:15 AM
You can bet they won't!

Zirilka
08-13-17, 02:19 AM
OK, OK.. I've declared war.. FANGBEAST HUNT! they WERE easier to be spawned!!!! someone told them.. we are all chasing them down and now they're almost extinct and milk dried up!

?

Haha, I hear you Moon! I'm finding the beast surprisingly hard to find too. :)

PS Is it possible that not every fang gives milk? Because I promise that it happens to me (I have 15 milk as of now and ****ed 20 beasts already).

appppppplecrumble
08-13-17, 08:14 AM
So ???? we're ****ing things for milk????

S8 do know that's not how it works right?

Else dairy farms wud have higher animal turnover then Mcdonald's

After the first skunky that set off the quest i've not seen another thou i've had slightly limited playing time then my norm 24/7 txs to balloon fiesta.

Another back burner quest i don't need to worry about or set timers for or put out so many ponds for i had to issue villagers with arm bands? :D

i likey, i likey a lot.

Don't rush out a timed event for this week S8 pretty please a fortnight breather wud be nice.

PrincessCelestian
08-13-17, 08:30 AM
How can you possibly get 50 milk for skunkipines and 50 for fang beasts already? Are you buying traps?

I also already have a skunkupea and a fangpup is cooking. Will be done in a few hours. For the skunkupea I had about 10 saved up traps that I used and then the rest I got from flowers and corn. With the side goal, it was easy to get the required milks. And then for the fangbeasts, I planted peppers and used my nimble farmer boosts and checked my cows religiously. So that one was easy to accomplish as well with the added 25 milks the timed goal gave me. So it is doable without buying traps. You just need lots of energy.

PrincessCelestian
08-13-17, 08:34 AM
You're Welcome! Thanks for mentioning the farmhouses, I'll put those out. The baby skunkupine is fusing. I'm so mad, I spawned a Fangbeast, by a rookie mistake I swung my sword one too many times, I slayed it! Ugh.

I personally didn't have much luck with my farmhouses. A few here and there but nothing major. My best spawn rates came from peppers and just regular spotted cows.

jav0709
08-13-17, 09:40 AM
My best luck for fangbeads have been pigs
Farm houses I have only gotten one after 50 collections. Pigs I get at least two per collection round every 2 hours

salad7
08-13-17, 10:08 AM
Pretty difficult to craft a skunkupea when skunkupines have become basically non existent. Had lotscshow up until this event started. Seems to be typical with this game. Lots till needed then just the about zero. Tried everywhere and so far 4 really not fun. Timing things with this is also ridiculous. Looks like another time waster

salad7
08-13-17, 10:09 AM
Did not get the time quest right off and it has disappeared once

salad7
08-13-17, 10:12 AM
Tried chopping trees, no skunkupines but dire boar everywhere

Smr1019
08-13-17, 10:18 AM
Wait a minute...wth. It took me all day yesterday untill now to get a fangbeast to show up (any other time, they are all over) and it didnt give me no milk. Why?

kattkrazie
08-13-17, 10:36 AM
Haha, I hear you Moon! I'm finding the beast surprisingly hard to find too. :)

PS Is it possible that not every fang gives milk? Because I promise that it happens to me (I have 15 milk as of now and ****ed 20 beasts already).

Yes, you are correct. Not every fangbeast drops a milk. I had to defeat 2 before I got my first fangbeast milk to start the side goal to craft the fangpup. I'm getting most of the fangbeasts from cows. I haven't brought any farmhouses out of storage since they take up 4 squares when a cow only takes up 1 square.

asdfgh123654
08-13-17, 10:43 AM
Wait a minute...wth. It took me all day yesterday untill now to get a fangbeast to show up (any other time, they are all over) and it didnt give me no milk. Why?

The same thing happened to me, and I am still trying to find the second fangbeast...

bernadette16668
08-13-17, 11:18 AM
I didn't get milk from some of my fang beasts either, I guess I'd hide too if someone was hunting me. I guess I caught a few males lol. I'm not too worried we do have forever to finish. I would like the extra 25 milk though.

kindefarm1890
08-13-17, 11:49 AM
I do want the 25free milk prize!!! WAR DECLARED!!!

SINK YOUR FANGS INTO THIS UGLE FANGBEASTS.. I SQUEEZED THE MILK OUT OF YOU EVEN IF YOU ALL ARE DRY, SHRIVELED UP AND HIDING ;) ;) ;)

Very much enjoyed your post. I too am having trouble finding Fangbeasts. They were easy to find from the farmhouses until this quest. The last 30 farmhouse and 35 cows/chickens spawned no fangbeast. Was able to find 3 fangbeasts in the first 24 hours of the task so it doesn't look like I will find enough to finish the timed goal for the free milk.

This may have already been mentioned but when I feed/petted the skunkupea it spawned a skunkupine.

flowerqueen007
08-13-17, 12:00 PM
What do you not like about the update?

Why dont I like this update? Thank you for asking.

Well, for players with a lot of energy, it stalls, I have a skunkupea building which takes one day and I have 99 skunkupine milk and 99 fangbeast milk waiting, so there is nothing for me to do. Can you up the limit on the milk?

QueenCarolyn
08-13-17, 12:02 PM
When you have a fangbeast or skunkupine spawned, check to see if your Aquanther is ready to collect from. If so, you can get one aquanther scale for one energy. This is much better than collecting without another beast spawned, as that will take about 10 hits to get one aquanther scale.

Also, I was checking on my progress after ****ing about 8 fangbeasts, and was shocked that it said zero milk. However, I saw that I needed to hit the fangbeast tab on the top to check my progress or I would only be looking at skunkupine milk.

cheers196
08-13-17, 12:06 PM
I finally got all 50 milk and started to craft the fangpup! This finding fangbeasts to get the milk has to be the most unpleasant thing I have ever done in the castle story, even worse than the 871 club thing some of us did for two brown bears!

CeceGma
08-13-17, 12:10 PM
Pretty difficult to craft a skunkupea when skunkupines have become basically non existent. Had lotscshow up until this event started. Seems to be typical with this game. Lots till needed then just the about zero. Tried everywhere and so far 4 really not fun. Timing things with this is also ridiculous. Looks like another time waster

I hear you! I'm sick of harvesting tomatoes, corn, wheat and sugar only to have zero skunkupines show up. Although I have 19 milks I don't see me finishing it with the few days left.
UPDATE: Later in the day when S8 doubled up the rate I was able to complete the skunkupine milking this morning have started the baby. Unfortunately this takes a day so won't complete the next step within the time limit.

MoonVillage3
08-13-17, 12:39 PM
Yes, you are correct. Not every fangbeast drops a milk. I had to defeat 2 before I got my first fangbeast milk to start the side goal to craft the fangpup. I'm getting most of the fangbeasts from cows. I haven't brought any farmhouses out of storage since they take up 4 squares when a cow only takes up 1 square.

I agree with Katt.. the best spawn rate for the Fangbeasts are from the cows. They don't spawn easily however.. but better than the other places. Massive energy is needed as most times it's 1 every 30 cows.. I posted my results early on.
The other animals gave me too few and had a longer collection time in order to finish the free-milk goal within time allowed. I must admit I see it very difficult if no secondary supplies of energy are available.

riverly
08-13-17, 12:58 PM
I managed to do the 12 skunkupines in the 24 hours without gems or traps or extra energy. I didn't do anything else besides harvest corn and tend flowers. Every time I got one I completely exited out and went back in. That seemed to help. So it is possible. ☺️Well I tried this and guess what---- this works!!! Unless I just jinxed it!!

Adding: I just went back into game and got a skunkupie from corn.
Coincidence?
Anyway it can't hurt to try.

Zirilka
08-13-17, 05:01 PM

Yes, cows and chickens work for me best (not pigs though).

PrincessCupOButter
08-14-17, 06:30 AM
Just a few hours left on the side goal for the fangbeast milk. I will be glad when it expires so hopefully fangbeasts will start spawning again. Never thought I'd be anxious for those to spawn! :rolleyes: And in the few I've managed to spawn, I've also had some males who don't drop milk. :(

Nothing seems to work well for me, but on the plus side, I've done tons of milk and dairy trades. Bring on the expansions! Lol

sophiensissi
08-14-17, 10:10 AM
I thought the tasks were fun and loved, loved, loved that we didn't need to complete the timed event to ultimately get the prize! It only helped, but didn't hurt anyone who couldn't complete it. Awesome S8! Thank you! I was able to complete the times events and have both babies in my kingdom and they don't have great drops, but they sure are cute. Most of my stuff doesn't drop great stuff so why not have some cuteness around the alicorns to make things look beautiful?!

nukesters2
08-14-17, 02:01 PM
came here to see where the skunkupines have gone to, I have not had one for about 4 days now! the goal to slay 12 expired because I havent been able to get any. even wasted $6.99 plus tax on the package to buy 5 traps that came with 10 milk. I still need another 29 milk to craft a skunkupea, but that's not happening without skunkupines :( I see plenty of other people here not getting the required animals for what they want to craft.

lennumber1
08-14-17, 03:43 PM
The way these skunkupines are failing to drop if I bought a skunkupine trap it would probably spawn a dire boar.

calicokittennope
08-14-17, 03:45 PM
I didn't see it on the beast nugget link, but I got a fangbeast spawn off a black pig click.

Not sure yet if pink or that cute one with the saddle that the baron gave me (the one that brings buckets of water and random stuff) will spawn any.

Need energy lol

I added pigs to the list in the beast nugget... :) SW

LetsPlayAgain
08-14-17, 04:47 PM
Can you please let me know what spawns fangbeast other than farm houses and cows

meme1098
08-14-17, 04:54 PM
Can you please let me know what spawns fangbeast other than farm houses and cows

From the Hub:

Fangbeast - Animals (cows, chickens), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy

Great info in the Hub.

federerGOAT
08-14-17, 05:04 PM
From the Hub:

Fangbeast - Animals (cows, chickens), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy

Great info in the Hub.

Can also get it from pigs, which is good, as the bacon would come in handy for crafting the fang beast baby.

msmorg
08-14-17, 05:46 PM
Yea the skunkipines are back, thanks S8!

Slrasnake1
08-14-17, 05:56 PM
Just got a pop up saying skunkupine and fangbeast are spawning double until 8/16 (didn't catch what time it ends). Which is great, but I'm wondering if it is double the normal spawn rate or double the abysmal rate we all get when we need them? Fingers crossed for double the normal spawn rate.

Unfortunately, I just started crafting the skunkupea a few hours ago and can't start the fangpup yet. Oh well, I'll get started on the milk for a 2nd skunkupea and hopefully I'll have a day to help with the side goal for the fangpup.

tadertottootie
08-14-17, 06:07 PM
Love how as soon as my side fangbeast challenge expired, the double spawn rate activated. Oh well, patience is a virtue.

RealGoblinKing
08-14-17, 06:14 PM
Just got a pop up saying skunkupine and fangbeast are spawning double until 8/16 (didn't catch what time it ends). Which is great, but I'm wondering if it is double the normal spawn rate or double the abysmal rate we all get when we need them? Fingers crossed for double the normal spawn rate.

Unfortunately, I just started crafting the skunkupea a few hours ago and can't start the fangpup yet. Oh well, I'll get started on the milk for a 2nd skunkupea and hopefully I'll have a day to help with the side goal for the fangpup.

Before this the spawn rates for the skunkupine and fangbeast weren't changed. Double check to make sure you don't have a monster on your board. There are also goals that increase the spawn rate for other monsters and can make it harder to spawn fangbeasts or skunkupines. I recently encountered this on the Troll Story Line (Dire boars everywhere -_- ).

The double spawn rate ends 8-16 @ 10pm Pacific.

Nikospets
08-14-17, 06:33 PM
I'm not sure if someone has already asked this question. I have noticed that the number of milks collected is not the same for the nursery and the side goal! Is this normal or do I have a glitch?

RealGoblinKing
08-14-17, 07:29 PM
I'm not sure if someone has already asked this question. I have noticed that the number of milks collected is not the same for the nursery and the side goal! Is this normal or do I have a glitch?

The amount needed for the side goal and the amount needed for the baby is different.

Nikospets
08-14-17, 08:12 PM
The amount needed for the side goal and the amount needed for the baby is different.

I'm not sure you understood what I was saying? I understand that the amount required is different but why have I collected 12 milk in the side goal and only 9 in the nursery?

riverly
08-14-17, 08:52 PM
I'm not sure you understood what I was saying? I understand that the amount required is different but why have I collected 12 milk in the side goal and only 9 in the nursery?is your side goal for skunkupea or Fangpup?

I've got skunkupea fusing, but not sure whether to go for any more milk.
So I parked a troll til i get my skunkupea. Just wasn't sure what to do.

karak71
08-14-17, 09:03 PM
I'm just starting on Fang beasts. I'm a little bit confused about what I'm reading. Are we saying that the number of milks we collect aren't added the same to the nursery and the side goal? That's so strange.

riverly
08-14-17, 09:17 PM
I have a skunkupea fusing, I just collected a skunkupine milk. Where does it go? Is it going to count towards fangpup?

The only goal I have for the nursery is the "summon" for the skunkupea.

I guess if the milks are different, I can sorta understand why the numbers are different in sidegoal and other thing.
I think so , maybe ?
I'm confused too.
I guess I'll just wait and see.

scavaig
08-14-17, 09:20 PM
I'm just starting on Fang beasts. I'm a little bit confused about what I'm reading. Are we saying that the number of milks we collect aren't added the same to the nursery and the side goal? That's so strange.

Fang beasts do not drop milk everytime they are defeated, so the numbers will be different ( you will have ****ed more fang beasts than you have milk so have a higher number in the side quest than the number of milk in the nursery)

Skunkupine milk only counts for the skunkupea quest, fang beast milk only counts for the fang beast quest. Click on the picture of the skunkupea in the nursery to swap between fang pup and skunkupea and you will see the number of scunkupine milk or fang beast milk you have collected.

(I think ;-) )

RealGoblinKing
08-14-17, 09:27 PM

Fang beasts do not drop milk everytime they are defeated, so the numbers will be different ( you will have ****ed more fang beasts so have a higher number in the side quest than the number of milk in the nursery)

( I think ;-) )

This is correct. I guess I wasn't understanding the issue. Fangbeasts have a chance to drop Fangbeast Milk, but not it's not all the time.

riverly
08-14-17, 09:32 PM
This is correct. I guess I wasn't understanding the issue. Fangbeasts have a chance to drop Fangbeast Milk, but not it's not all the time.thanks. I just looked at post 1 and it does say slay, so that makes sense.

Nikospets
08-14-17, 09:35 PM
This is correct. I guess I wasn't understanding the issue. Fangbeasts have a chance to drop Fangbeast Milk, but not it's not all the time.

Thank you, now I understand!

Den8137259
08-14-17, 09:35 PM
Hey all, I'm back from vacay n now ready to harvest corn n milk lol :D ★

MoonVillage3
08-14-17, 09:38 PM
I have a skunkupea fusing, I just collected a skunkupine milk. Where does it go? Is it going to count towards fangpup?

The only goal I have for the nursery is the "summon" for the skunkupea.

I guess if the milks are different, I can sorta understand why the numbers are different in sidegoal and other thing.
I think so , maybe ?
I'm confused too.
I guess I'll just wait and see.

sunkupea and fangpup milk bottles are different. while u're crafting a baby.. u don't have access to Ivy's Nursery to see ur collections, but collected babymilk in the meantime should go into ur inventory.
even if u have already crafted a sunkupea or fangpup for the goals.. both crafts should still be available in the Nursery after, as they are long-time crafts.
remember some of the beasts we battle are 'males' and don't give milk.. so count the baby-bottle drops (if any) and not the beasts u fight.

riverly
08-14-17, 09:55 PM
Thanks Scavaig and Moon. As usual I was making things more complicated than it is. With not being able to see in my nursery, I got a little lost.

riverly
08-14-17, 09:57 PM
Hey all, I'm back from vacay n now ready to harvest corn n milk lol :D ★Perfect timing! The spawning is a lot easier now.

ginourmous
08-14-17, 10:56 PM
Is it normal that a few times the fangbeast are not giving milk at all? They are hard enough to spawn the least they can do is drop some milk when ai find them!! Grrr

SpiritWind00
08-14-17, 11:38 PM
Is it normal that a few times the fangbeast are not giving milk at all? They are hard enough to spawn the least they can do is drop some milk when ai find them!! Grrr
Yes it's normal.

Make sure you keep checking page 1 as new info is being added daily. :)

nukesters2
08-14-17, 11:43 PM
Yay!!! Thanks storm 8!! :) I got 6 skunkupines tonight!

AnisWa
08-14-17, 11:47 PM
The best things that worked for me were the pigs and peppers. I lucked out, there was only one time I did not receive a milk bottle. That was when I initially started the goal, I slayed the Fangbeast, all goals/dialogue popped up, I saw the fang milk, then it reset, the Fangbeast was back on my screen, I slayed the Fangbeast, did not get the milk. It was bizarre, The Fangbeast was back on my screen for a third time...finally, everything settled down. It reminded me of The Groundhog Movie. I never got the recent pop up notice. I read about it on the forum. So, after that I achieved spawning the remaining 14 Fangbeast to get side goal accomplished. Thanks everyone. The farmhouses gave poor spawns for me. Good Luck!

Jackiesq
08-15-17, 07:52 AM
Before this the spawn rates for the skunkupine and fangbeast weren't changed. Double check to make sure you don't have a monster on your board. There are also goals that increase the spawn rate for other monsters and can make it harder to spawn fangbeasts or skunkupines. I recently encountered this on the Troll Story Line (Dire boars everywhere -_- ).

The double spawn rate ends 8-16 @ 10pm Pacific.

Ahhhhh that's why!
I was thinking in my kingdom they doubled (I think it is more x10 then x2) the dire boars.... Nothing else spawning at the moment. 😟

vickyville14
08-15-17, 08:55 AM
Which crops are best to spawn fang beasts? I finally making the skunk pup. The new spawn rates saved me!

hagypagy
08-15-17, 09:02 AM
Which crops are best to spawn fang beasts? I finally making the skunk pup. The new spawn rates saved me!

Cows and Chickens are the best to spawn Fangbeats.

(You can also use your Milk and Eggs to trade at the Royal Exchange for more Trade Permits! :) )

I had 20 Cows and 10 Chickens out and completed in about 18hrs.

With double spawn rates now you should be done in no time. :D

janddolphins
08-15-17, 09:16 AM
So my fangpup will be done later today. I don't see anything amazing in the drops of the skunkupea that would make sense to continue and start making multiples of these animals. I already had a petting zoo playpen for baby animals (I am into decorating my place and creating sections) so one of each can be placed there along with the others I kept as a baby. I'm happy with one of each but want to make sure I'm not missing something I'll regret later on.

Is anyone making multiples and if so why? Thanks!

caron7
08-15-17, 11:20 AM
i'm glad that they changed the spawn rate for beasts. this will be a big help. however, this again penalizes those who started the goals promptly. after 2 days of looking everywhere for fangbeasts (and my farmhouses spawned nary a one) i had 16/24. then the timer on the side quest ran out. immediately after that, an announcement of increased spawn rate appeared, but too late for those of us who missed the bonus 25 milk. this is happening too often, such as with the bonus scorched plant after early players had wasted days collecting enough to advance. i, for one, am finding it very frustrating.

i'll check post one to see if for some reason farmhouses really are not spawning fangbeasts. does anyone know if the alpaca spawns any of the beasts? thank you.

PrincessCupOButter
08-15-17, 12:05 PM
Ahhhhh that's why!
I was thinking in my kingdom they doubled (I think it is more x10 then x2) the dire boars.... Nothing else spawning at the moment. 😟

Same here! I'm hoping the next goal is a baby dire boar....that would pretty much guarantee we'll never see a dire boar again! ;) If it happens, I may leave that goal open forever.

And of the few fangbeasts I do manage to spawn, half seem to be male. :-/

kattkrazie
08-15-17, 12:06 PM
So my fangpup will be done later today. I don't see anything amazing in the drops of the skunkupea that would make sense to continue and start making multiples of these animals. I already had a petting zoo playpen for baby animals (I am into decorating my place and creating sections) so one of each can be placed there along with the others I kept as a baby. I'm happy with one of each but want to make sure I'm not missing something I'll regret later on.

Is anyone making multiples and if so why? Thanks!

I plan to make multiples of both babies. One reason is that I have nothing else to do at the moment. But more importantly, I like things that drop crops. Harvesting crops is my least favorite activity. I kept the onyx temple on my board for the glimmerbulb drops and was happy to see that it's dropping enchanted beams and blocks fairly regularly. So I make room for anything that gives me crops.

Also, they're...babies. :p

appppppplecrumble
08-15-17, 12:36 PM
i'm glad that they changed the spawn rate for beasts. this will be a big help. however, this again penalizes those who started the goals promptly. after 2 days of looking everywhere for fangbeasts (and my farmhouses spawned nary a one) i had 16/24. then the timer on the side quest ran out. immediately after that, an announcement of increased spawn rate appeared, but too late for those of us who missed the bonus 25 milk. this is happening too often, such as with the bonus scorched plant after early players had wasted days collecting enough to advance. i, for one, am finding it very frustrating.

i'll check post one to see if for some reason farmhouses really are not spawning fangbeasts. does anyone know if the alpaca spawns any of the beasts? thank you.

i thought it auto-matically started for everyone at the same time i was at a festival the first day it started & had incredible glitchy internet so wouldn't have started unless i had too. Unless ofc the game glitches & started me on the quest?

i'm not rushing this quest, just having it as a back burner quest, i think i have 19 skunkmilk.

Mind you doubling my normal skunk average of zero for a couple of days still gives zero as 2 x 0 = 0

:-P

apple

kattkrazie
08-15-17, 01:00 PM
i thought it auto-matically started for everyone at the same time i was at a festival the first day it started & had incredible glitchy internet so wouldn't have started unless i had too. Unless ofc the game glitches & started me on the quest?

i'm not rushing this quest, just having it as a back burner quest, i think i have 19 skunkmilk.

Mind you doubling my normal skunk average of zero for a couple of days still gives zero as 2 x 0 = 0

apple

Are you looking in the right places? I've spawned at least 12 skunks and 6 fangbeasts since this morning from just doing regular kingdom maintenance. I only have 4 flower bushes out to collect from regularly and I'm consistently getting spawns. I almost feel like the spawn rate has tripled in my kingdom.

Maybe you should try different flowers. Rocket larkspur is a gold mine for skunks in my kingdom. Good luck.

ShibuyaCloth
08-15-17, 01:23 PM
Since I decided not to focus on this goal and let my focus go back to my normal u-goals, I also see a higher spawn rate.

appppppplecrumble
08-15-17, 02:06 PM
Are you looking in the right places? I've spawned at least 12 skunks and 6 fangbeasts since this morning from just doing regular kingdom maintenance. I only have 4 flower bushes out to collect from regularly and I'm consistently getting spawns. I almost feel like the spawn rate has tripled in my kingdom.

Maybe you should try different flowers. Rocket larkspur is a gold mine for skunks in my kingdom. Good luck.

hmmm now that's interesting i've been doing red trillium & not gotten a single skunky. i was also i thought picking a larkspur but it's the bush version i just realised not the individual (not given a single skunky). i wud advise no trilliums from my experience.

i also had zero tomatoes & i think it was 12 corn & have farmed them up to 99. No skunkys

So i tried some wheat, got a skunky, well tbh 2.

i've been tapping my poor troll pit every chance i get just to prove to myself that i didn't have a hidden spawn i was missing (& that i had gone deaf for the music change) but out the troll wud pop. it was starting to feel like it was a beast hunt i was getting so few spawns :D

off to plant some of the 2 million larkspurs i bought for the lawyer quest. txs for advice Kitty Katt xx

walton

edit: bows too then snogs Katt, 16 Larkspurs tapped ..... 3 skunkys xxx THREE 1,2,3

plant purple people plant purple :D

ktorewqas
08-15-17, 03:20 PM
What does the fangpup drop? I got black banner about roasted chicken lol he decided to quit milk and get more chickens :rolleyes:

caron7
08-15-17, 03:41 PM

Mind you doubling my normal skunk average of zero for a couple of days still gives zero as 2 x 0 = 0i

apple

yes, the event started at a specific time for all, but if one waited to begin collections for any reason, the timed events would have come up later. it just seems to me that the "fixes" they put in come too late for those who began eagerly as soon as the event launches. i'm starting to feel it would be better to start events after a day or two and not always be so eager to begin.

kattkrazie
08-15-17, 03:44 PM
What does the fangpup drop? I got black banner about roasted chicken lol he decided to quit milk and get more chickens :rolleyes:

So far, fangpup has dropped creep tooth, bacon, fur, and roast chickens. Seems like there was something else but I can't remember.

klembodius2
08-15-17, 06:56 PM
I crafted my skunkupea & everytime I click it to see how much time is left it crashes my game. Anybody else have that problem?

janddolphins
08-15-17, 08:25 PM
Well I just wrote a whole reply, last sentence and accidently deleted it lol.

You made a good point about the crops, I only plant if something is running low to keep them all art 75 but it's a pain so makes sense. But being it will stay I'm in know rush, especially since I want to finish the mermaid quest.

As for where they go, my baby petting zoo/nursery I keep one of each animal in it so extras will be adopted out! So my doe might get a brother and sister and any others I have, or if I just have two that are a pair they can adopt one lol.

Kittens and dogs already have a daycare just for them so I'll have happy baby monsters adopted out to all kinds of animals :)

Clearly you can tell I am about making sections and fun areas in my place from the picnic area with tea to the haunted section. If only I didnt have to constantly store it to make room for events that involve high quantities of a building

kajohn345
08-16-17, 03:03 PM
I am not getting any milk from my fangbeast ****s all of a sudden...I have ****ed three in the last hour and can't seem to get my last milk :(

88silver
08-16-17, 05:12 PM
I am not getting any milk from my fangbeast ****s all of a sudden...I have ****ed three in the last hour and can't seem to get my last milk :(

I'm having a similar problem. Since unlocking the fangpup goal today, I have fought 24 fang beasts, but I only have 20 fang milk.

msmorg
08-16-17, 05:46 PM
What's up with the low milk drops from fangbeast? What is the point of increasing the spawning but no drops? Just eats up tons of energy for nothing.

karak71
08-16-17, 06:14 PM

(I think ;-) )
Thank you. I was very confused!!!!

cavegirl1
08-17-17, 04:53 AM
I know S8 say they don't adjust normal spawn rates when we need monsters....

But last night I started the side goal to slay fangbeasts when spawn rates were still doubled and I got 17 fangbeasts. Tonight, with 'normal' rates, I have only managed to get 4 with the same game play.

I am not in any rush so don't mind I won't get the goal but the numbers don't add up ...

Added: well, power of the post. Had a rush of beasts and got the goal. Even more surprising, only 3 overall did not give milk, so almost there to craft the baby :)

msmorg
08-17-17, 03:50 PM
Are there any crops besides carrots and peppers that summon fangbeasts? Need something faster.

Destiel0918
08-17-17, 03:58 PM
Are there any crops besides carrots and peppers that summon fangbeasts? Need something faster.

ANIMALS. Use your chickens, cows, pigs.....I also thought about crops, but crops are too slow. Chilli takes 12 hours, Carrots whole day - I got all I needed from animals.

Also try farmhouses.

salad7
08-18-17, 02:27 PM
Where are all the skunkupines gone???? I was getting 2 or 3 per day now 0 unless I use a trap. I have picked plucked cleared chopped and nothing now. Really not impressed. Timed anything is not cool either at the beats this is going and true yo fashion if I ever get a skunkupea the fangbeasts will disappear. Lots of them and dire boars right now

msmorg
08-18-17, 02:31 PM
Only 4 hours left on the side goal and I can't get a fangbeast to show up now that I only need two more, I have used tons of energy on chickens, cows, farmhouses, peppers, pigs..... ��

MoonVillage3
08-18-17, 11:11 PM
Only 4 hours left on the side goal and I can't get a fangbeast to show up now that I only need two more, I have used tons of energy on chickens, cows, farmhouses, peppers, pigs..... ��

Insist on only cows.. use ur full energy-bar on collecting from them, so put out 40!
tap all continuously.. one is bound to appear.

cavegirl1
08-19-17, 02:02 AM
Finally got my last fangbeasts milk but .... found I didn't have enough bacon to craft it. And I am normally maxed on bacon:rolleyes:

Chaotarch
09-04-17, 06:00 AM
btw:
Fangpup spawn Fangbeasts and Skunkupea spawn Skunkupines:rolleyes:

Meowmeowbeans
07-07-23, 04:36 PM

We have some new arrivals in game!

SpiritWind00
07-07-23, 05:47 PM
These new babies are super cute!

Moving this original thread from Game Guides back to Discussions forum. There is also a dedicated thread in the Hub with all of.the other original crafts along with their drops.

ShibuyaCloth
07-09-23, 12:43 PM
Getting those babies will be rather energy intensive! Unless you are on the arc that need to hunt those critters, leave them for much later when you have plenty of spare energy!

riverly
07-09-23, 02:18 PM
Since we do have goblin hunting every weekend, that's the one I'm considering, but I don't have enough of the goblin milk yet and I wonder how it would benefit my kingdom. In my mind, not much can beat my baby flygers.

vlindertje58
07-10-23, 03:23 AM
To make the toadlette baby, you need toadlette milk.
I have collected from all my toadstool buildings…. No milk

Lyzau
07-10-23, 04:11 AM
Since we do have goblin hunting every weekend, that's the one I'm considering, but I don't have enough of the goblin milk yet and I wonder how it would benefit my kingdom. In my mind, not much can beat my baby flygers.

The Goblin Baby also spawns a goblin, much like his big brothers from the portal.

ShibuyaCloth
07-10-23, 11:28 AM
To make the toadlette baby, you need toadlette milk.
I have collected from all my toadstool buildings…. No milk

Very rare drop, so it will take a long time to gather enough milk. I have 3 buildings (one of each) so it might take weeks!

vlindertje58
07-10-23, 02:00 PM
Very rare drop, so it will take a long time to gather enough milk. I have 3 buildings (one of each) so it might take weeks!
Thank you, ShibuyaCloth. By now, I had my first drop. So now I just need patience.

sunnygirl634
07-10-23, 04:06 PM
Baby Goblin. 8 hours.

70021 70022

I can report back with drops.

AnnirasSweets
07-10-23, 04:57 PM
So, in the game the card for Goblin Milk says it comes from defeating Goblins at the Gnomish Mine which when fought show the name Goblin Thief. My question is: are those the only Goblin spawns that drop it?

Because I just fought four Goblins that spawn from chopping items (Goblin Bandits) and none of them gave the milk. I'm just trying to narrow down where to focus my time and attention. The other milks all drop from various buildings/decos/spawns so I'm assuming these milks will as well but maybe not?

Galadraal
07-10-23, 05:11 PM
So, in the game the card for Goblin Milk says it comes from defeating Goblins at the Gnomish Mine which when fought show the name Goblin Thief. My question is: are those the only Goblin spawns that drop it?

Because I just fought four Goblins that spawn from chopping items (Goblin Bandits) and none of them gave the milk. I'm just trying to narrow down where to focus my time and attention. The other milks all drop from various buildings/decos/spawns so I'm assuming these milks will as well but maybe not?

You can also spawn them chopping the geode rock.

Sorry tried to upload a screenshot but it didn't work

Galadraal
07-10-23, 05:12 PM
I'm having trouble getting the Snakes; I seem to get more of the mud monsters.

zoroak
07-11-23, 12:45 AM

My experience was that milk drops from the goblin thief and bandits were paltry in comparison to drops from the goblins spawned during Madam Makeda weekend mini events. The goblins spawning during the week from goblins crafted from the summoner’s portal also have a chance of dropping milk when defeating them.

zoroak
07-11-23, 12:52 AM
The strategy I chose was to use spawns from Madam Makeda’s event to get milk for the baby goblin, snake spawns from chopping marsh trees for baby hydra, scorpion spawns from desert trees for baby scorpion and I had crafted 10 toadstool farmhouses (averaging 1 milk per 10 collections, have had 2–3 occasionally or none) for baby toadlette.

ShibuyaCloth
07-11-23, 03:40 AM
I need around 40 energy to spawn and defeat a Snake. On top it is not guaranteed to drop milk, so my current estimation is around 60 energy per milk! This will be an expensive snake pet!

xiq24
07-11-23, 06:57 AM
The strategy I chose was to use spawns from Madam Makeda?s event to get milk for the baby goblin, snake spawns from chopping marsh trees for baby hydra, scorpion spawns from desert trees for baby scorpion and I had crafted 10 toadstool farmhouses (averaging 1 milk per 10 collections, have had 2?3 occasionally or none) for baby toadlette.

I need around 40 energy to spawn and defeat a Snake. On top it is not guaranteed to drop milk, so my current estimation is around 60 energy per milk! This will be an expensive snake pet!

Thank you zoroak for the summary, very helpful.
I have started looking for swamp snakes, the first marsh tree spawned 1 tough muddling, 1 skunkupine and 3 swamp snakes. Only the last snake finally gave me 1 hydra milk..
I agree with ShibuyaCloth, it will take some time until we are able to nurse a baby hydra.

it is much faster with the goblin milk. Each MM goblin drops plenty of milk during the fights.
I now have 2 baby goblins. They have joined my little goblin army and spawn extra goblins to fight for extra crystals during the week, just like the others. They all have 8 hour timer.

Note:
- I crafted Gertie first and got its little storyline with goals to complete
- I crafted Tallulah second, and didn't get a storyline for him, but Gertie's storyline wasn't finished yet (maybe that's the reason)
- I crafted Bartolo then, and got a storyline for him, but Gertie's storyline was finished
(goals in Bartolo storyline were to fight 20 wandering goblins, then give away 40 simple feasts, 40 hearty feasts, 40 sweet feasts, and finally 30 skunku-pies - reward: 5 golden eggs)

did anyone get a storyline for Tallulah ? (just curious)

ShibuyaCloth
07-11-23, 08:15 AM
See my Makeda Goblins answer here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115258-Castle-Story-Madam-Makeda-s-mini-events-ongoing-discussion-thread&p=1697788&viewfull=1#post1697788

As for the Nursery info, see: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302-Castle-Story-8-10-update-Ivy-s-Magic-Nursery-Skunkupea-Fangpup-(main-story)&p=1442913&viewfull=1#post1442913

xiq24
07-11-23, 08:26 AM
See my Makeda Goblins answer here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115258-Castle-Story-Madam-Makeda-s-mini-events-ongoing-discussion-thread&p=1697788&viewfull=1#post1697788

As for the Nursery info, see: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302-Castle-Story-8-10-update-Ivy-s-Magic-Nursery-Skunkupea-Fangpup-(main-story)&p=1442913&viewfull=1#post1442913

Thank you.
That's what I thought. If you have an on-going MM goblin storyline and you decide to craft a new goblin in the portal, the storyline associated to him will not start :)

LemracCafe
07-11-23, 08:47 AM
Well, now I’ve crafted all characters available from the portal, a pond and numerous gates and fences from the shoppe, and now have 200 seekers coins, 999 of each crystal type and have no more o do with the MM event. Hoping it’s not too long before there are more items I can craft with stories to keep me busy for a few wks.

ShibuyaCloth
07-11-23, 09:31 AM
Thank you.
That's what I thought. If you have an on-going MM goblin storyline and you decide to craft a new goblin in the portal, the storyline associated to him will not start :)

OoT: Not sure you need a MM to have the storyline, it did start directly once I placed the goblin, even outside the MM event.

I could craft 2 baby goblins from the weekend MM event. I lost tons of milk as I was overflowing before I gather the other materials. So have 4 goblin babies will be a easy if you do the MM events! The scorpion will be a bit less energy intensive as the hydra, both are more or less dependent on how much energy you want to spend. The Toadlette will just be time consuming but not hard to get.

zoroak
07-11-23, 02:37 PM
Thank you.

I only got storylines for Gertie (first of the traveler type goblin to craft), Bartolo (first of the wanderer goblin) and Karan (first seeker), not for all 6. Never completed the goals as I am full on golden items and would rather keep my inventory maxed on the items the storyline goals required, so you can have storylines concurrently opened, see attached.

CavityCave
07-17-23, 04:18 AM

Which 3 buildings are you talking about? I think I only have 2 and so far nothing is spawning. I have 1 farmhouse and 1 cottage, am I missing one?

Thanks for the help

AnnirasSweets
07-17-23, 06:04 AM
Which 3 buildings are you talking about? I think I only have 2 and so far nothing is spawning. I have 1 farmhouse and 1 cottage, am I missing one?

Thanks for the help

There's also the Toadstool Spire which drops the Milk.

ShibuyaCloth
07-17-23, 09:32 AM
There's also the Toadstool Spire which drops the Milk.

and the Toadstool Watchtower! So there actually 4 type. I have 3 of them. Still after 10 days colleting from them I only have 17 milk.

AnnirasSweets
07-17-23, 02:00 PM
and the Toadstool Watchtower! So there actually 4 type. I have 3 of them. Still after 10 days colleting from them I only have 17 milk.

Ah! I always forget those mainly because I don't have any, lol. If/when we ever see a change in building caps maybe I'll be able to get one, until then I've got two each of the Cottages, Spires and Farmhouses. Collecting from them for the past week has gotten me 9 whole milk. This is a looooong time goal if ever I saw one :D

CavityCave
07-17-23, 02:38 PM

Thank you, I was going nuts looking at my chaotic kingdom.

Woldawson
07-22-23, 01:18 AM
Swamp Snakes aren?t dropping milk for me anymore. I?ve got 25 milks & have beat another 50 SS & zero milk dropped. Used to drop milk from SS every second or third time.