PDA

View Full Version : iPad bug

Unregistered
03-18-11, 09:53 AM
There was some discussion here previously about an iPad bug that caused food to be lost when it was combined onto a single counter.
That bug is still present, but there is another aspect to it that I was recently able to capture. It involves the gifts panel. You can see from the capture that I have many plates of cider on my counters. My gift panel shows that I have one gift of cider (which is not possible, since it is not available to gift). Also, the quantity is 1, not 50, which would be normal for a gift.

If I click this, my thousands of ciders will combine to a single serving (1 glass!) which will promptly be consumed leaving me with nothing. I think that if I also click any of the other gifts, that will force the ciders onto a single plate (since I don't have any empty counters) and I will again lose everything.

It's easy to see there is a glitch, since cider is showing as a gift. But the single quantity gift could be any item. If it were a cappuccino and my counters were full of cappuccino I wouldn't know what hit me.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/Pixelslave/bug-1.jpg