PDA

View Full Version : Going to fast

thehamptons0203
08-07-17, 05:00 AM
Is there a way to slow this down? I am having to get up in the middle of the night to make dishes and put on the counter and spending the gems to make them faster and then having to buy the gems I can't afford it anymore. It seems like just as soon as I put a dish out it's gone. If this keeps up, I'm just going to have to delete the game because it's getting where it's not fun anymore.

bobbyrae
08-07-17, 05:25 AM
Reduce the number of tables and chairs available to your customers to maybe one or two. Cook higher yielding food. You'll make less money though but you will have food on your counters longer and will be able to build up a stockpile of food to last a bit longer so that when you do put back out the chairs and tables it won't go so fast.
If you also make the distance between the door, host table (cashier) and tables and chairs longer the customers will spend a bit of time getting to each so in the long run food will be consumed at a slower pace in the game.

sgoetzinger99
08-07-17, 10:26 AM
Is there a way to slow this down? I am having to get up in the middle of the night to make dishes and put on the counter and spending the gems to make them faster and then having to buy the gems I can't afford it anymore. It seems like just as soon as I put a dish out it's gone. If this keeps up, I'm just going to have to delete the game because it's getting where it's not fun anymore.

I left a couple of suggestions on your wall.