PDA

View Full Version : How can I make my restaurant layout more efficient?

zippythecellist
08-06-17, 04:32 PM
https://s1.postimg.org/tllj9de4b/IMG_5559.png (https://postimg.org/image/tllj9de4b/)

I've noticed that I don't earn a lot of profit, and have to cook the same thing over and over since my counters never seem to clear...anything I can rearrange to make stuff sell faster? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong since I made sure to keep all tables close to the door and blocked the greeter and counters. :confused:

Paul__
08-06-17, 05:32 PM
Try removing the dividers, get more tables and also move the tables back. You only need 1 block in between chairs

chrissydid
08-10-17, 09:11 AM
I went through a period where my game stopped seating people when I wasn't playing if I had my *greeter* blocked. I hate having to use the greeter because it slows down the seating and creates a logjam, however my counters--like yours--weren't emptying.

I'd try a rearrange so that the greeter is next to the door. That will speed things up.

zippythecellist
08-11-17, 09:00 PM
I don't have the coins for more tables unfortunately...I did originally have only one block in between the rows, but I noticed it created a traffic jam that caused customers to actually stop for a few extra seconds. Am I wrong in assuming that would affect my hourly earnings?

Chrissy, I think you are actually right about that though. I literally just stopped playing for a day or two so I could try getting rid of food...and I don't think I actually earned anything!

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 09:22 PM
I don't have the coins for more tables unfortunately...I did originally have only one block in between the rows, but I noticed it created a traffic jam that caused customers to actually stop for a few extra seconds. Am I wrong in assuming that would affect my hourly earnings?

Chrissy, I think you are actually right about that though. I literally just stopped playing for a day or two so I could try getting rid of food...and I don't think I actually earned anything!

I can confirmed Chrissy is correct. Blocking the greeter sometimes may cause unfavourable results and we recommend players not to do that. I placed mine unblocked near the door to have easy access for my customers.