PDA

View Full Version : @Elsa, accidently bought apples

Sunny807
08-05-17, 12:17 PM
Hallo Elsa, a few minutes ago I submittet a ticket to get my 500 gold back. Could you please look into this and give it back to me? Through other posts I read I know it would take ages without you. Thanks a lot!

[S8] Elsa
08-05-17, 01:04 PM
Weekends are limited support so you'll likely receive a reply on Monday. I typically don't ask them to skip to a ticket unless it's an emergency, like an event that's going to run out in a few hours or if it's been more than a few days.

But you're welcome to PM me the number and if they don't reach it on Monday, I'll see if I can help. :)

Sunny807
08-05-17, 01:34 PM
Ok, I wait til Monday. Thanks

Sunny807
08-09-17, 08:33 AM
Also...since Saturday evening I wait to get my gold back. My phone slipped away, a nasty popup to buy food came, without anything doing the prossessing screen was shown, I closed the game and cut internetconnection and the gold was -in my opinion- stolen!! Now in my timezone it's Wednesday evening and I'm still waiting... What's your problem to give the 500 gold back and take therefore the don' t wanted and don't needed apples back?!

Rynetory2
08-09-17, 08:44 AM
Have you sent Elsa your ticket number via private message? If not, please do so. The forum cannot assist with the loss of gold; you'll need Support Agent to help you with that, which was why she needed your ticket number. FYI Support usually takes 5-7 business days to respond. Elsa is helping you to get to Support earlier. Go ahead and pm her using this link https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154

Elsa;1441548']Weekends are limited support so you'll likely receive a reply on Monday. I typically don't ask them to skip to a ticket unless it's an emergency, like an event that's going to run out in a few hours or if it's been more than a few days.

But you're welcome to PM me the number and if they don't reach it on Monday, I'll see if I can help. :)

Merged to existing thread.