PDA

View Full Version : Teamlava this game is getting boring!! Wake up!!

Unregistered
03-18-11, 06:52 AM
Why is it taking forever to get new updats reguarding foods and design?? I have been playing this game for about 3 months now and i have nothing left to do! please update soon before a lot of players decide to delete the app :(

redbites
03-28-11, 04:05 PM
Yeah they sure need some more recipes, decor and maybe more social features like minigames you can play with your friends and maybe two person cooking quests.

lesleypsg1
03-28-11, 04:08 PM
More recipes and decor would be nice, but I'm not bored with it.

Donnahh
03-29-11, 12:14 AM
More recipes and decor would be nice, but I'm not bored with it.

I almost am. My baby will always be FS, and it's twin BS has a large soft spot in my heart ...

aeropedia
03-29-11, 03:05 PM
I agree though. I used to cook loads of Bagels every 15 minutes, but I have now gotten so bored that I'm either cooking chicken or ham - just so I don't have to check the game so much anymore without totally giving up.

GroupMagma
03-29-11, 03:30 PM
Thank you for voicing your concerns.
Our development team is currently working on more updates to the app, but we unfortunately can't speculate on when they might be ready. But thanks for your continued interest in our games. :D

Donnahh
03-29-11, 03:36 PM
I agree though. I used to cook loads of Bagels every 15 minutes, but I have now gotten so bored that I'm either cooking chicken or ham - just so I don't have to check the game so much anymore without totally giving up.

I'm at the point where I am relieved that most of the stuff I have left to master in RS and BS are the one and two day cooks. And all drinks for BS which makes me want to cry like a newborn.

cakeandpie
04-04-11, 11:25 AM
Thank you for voicing your concerns.
Our development team is currently working on more updates to the app, but we unfortunately can't speculate on when they might be ready.

Doesn't the description in the app store say new content every week? :-/

I hope you're planning to give us an Easter update in a week or so.