PDA

View Full Version : is Storm8 account linked to google play?

hungryres
08-04-17, 09:35 PM
not sure if my question should go here or in bug & issues section.

I got a new device, but i would like to run that on a new google account.
my question is if i can install my storm 8 game on new device with different google account?

if i do so, will it crash or question if i am the owner of my storm8 account?
(since devices are on different google account. DS seems not linked up. but in RS2, i think in the achievement section, when i collected on the achievement before, linkage to google play account seemed to have show up before)

FieldsLikeB
08-04-17, 10:29 PM
I'm dealing with that right now. New device and account and now I can't make purchases for Dragon Story and can't get answers on how to fix it.

I want to get the on sale champ. It's very frustrating.

kooky panda
08-07-17, 10:34 AM
I'm dealing with that right now. New device and account and now I can't make purchases for Dragon Story and can't get answers on how to fix it.

I want to get the on sale champ. It's very frustrating.

If you have changed your google account on your current device, you will need to delete and reinstall the game from google play so your new account will be recognized.

kooky panda
08-07-17, 10:36 AM
not sure if my question should go here or in bug & issues section.

I got a new device, but i would like to run that on a new google account.
my question is if i can install my storm 8 game on new device with different google account?

if i do so, will it crash or question if i am the owner of my storm8 account?
(since devices are on different google account. DS seems not linked up. but in RS2, i think in the achievement section, when i collected on the achievement before, linkage to google play account seemed to have show up before)
On your new device, download the dragon story game, then in the dragon game go to the little blue S shown top right hand corner.
Hit account settings , log in to another account and type in your current storm ID and password from your old device.
This should move your current game over to your new device.