PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story 2017

fakeid88
08-04-17, 10:29 AM
I last played dragon story back in 2015. I stopped because I thought my phone at the time (Samsung SII) was not powerful enough to run it, it was laggy and took ages to load.

I finally got a new phone (C5 Pro) with decent mid range specs and tried the game again. I still takes ages to load, interface is still laggy, navigating through menus is a pain. It also seems that there have been no improvements to the game since I last played. I don't know if people are still using it or if S8 has kept it up to date as it seems exactly the same as the same game from years ago.

[S8] Elsa
08-04-17, 10:36 AM
If you have a lot of Dragons and you've just downloaded the game, it may take some time to download and cache the images for the Dragons to make things run more smoothly. I recommend leaving the game open for a couple of minutes over a strong wifi connection.

DR0G0N
08-04-17, 03:51 PM
Yea....I used my brand new phone (well not new anymore) Android, Sony Xperia Z5 compact and downloaded only 1 game and that was this one, Dragon Story. Takes maybe 5 minute or more just to open it way back when I was a newbie level 1. And it still hasn't change now that I'm a level 154 player. XD

In fact it just recently gotten worse with the roll backs, like crops weren't planted even though I planted, gold not collected although I did and of course battling like everyone else. Have to repeat these actions every now and then b/c roll backs.

Anaboe
08-07-17, 09:09 AM
To be honest, Dragon Story (and Castle Story) is the reason I bought an iPad... and another one 3-4 years later... Never regreted it.

fakeid88
08-11-17, 05:57 AM
Thanks guys. It has the feel of a game that was not fully finished when they released it or as a work in progress, only it has been many years and no progress at all.

The menus are laggy, visiting neighbors is laggy, sometimes it doesn't even load properly and there is still that option in the menu which has been grayed out labeled "Coming Soon".

Milecia
08-11-17, 11:56 PM
Android Version is a pain.
I have an iphone and an android tablet.
I bought the tablet for using apps I need which are better in Android version or only available for android. (Not for playing)
Startet a Second account for Dragon Story on the tablet.... OMG...
Meanwhile I am playing both accounts on the iPhone because playing on the android tablet is horrible.