PDA

View Full Version : No new rooms in Classic Section for MONTHS,

yjacket74
08-04-17, 05:50 AM
All of the new rooms seem to go to the Special section. I don't like the Special rooms because I don't get the bingos nor the rewards like I do in the Classic section. You may think the Special rooms are more fun but they're not. I would like to play Bingo the regular way and can't because I have completed the collections for all Classic rooms. Please add new rooms in the CLASSIC section.

ExcalS8
08-04-17, 11:37 AM
Hi yjacket! We're trying to keep things fresh by mostly alternating between Classic rooms and Pathfinding rooms. The next room to be released will be a Classic room. As for the rewards, we aim for parity between Classic and Pathfinding rooms. You still get Collectibles (and comparable Collection rewards) in Pathfinding rooms, and the reward amounts for Mystery Envelopes and on-board Boosts are the same as well. Thank you for your feedback!

monettey66
05-24-18, 02:34 AM
I have been finished with classic rooms for months.... please add new rooms. I have played everything and nothing left for mee

monettey66
06-05-18, 11:43 AM
is anyone going to respond here???

ExcalS8
06-05-18, 11:50 AM
Hi monettey! There's a new Classic room, The Washroom, that released on Friday. We hope you enjoy it!