PDA

View Full Version : COMING SOON: Ivy's Nursery!

PikaSquirrel
08-03-17, 02:17 PM
Hi everyone!

We have an adorable new update coming soon, BABIES! The nursery is a permanent feature we're introducing next week. This little Skunkupea is super excited to meet you and can't wait to play with new friends in your Kingdom!
https://i.imgur.com/oIOnZOU.gif

Stymie52
08-03-17, 02:21 PM
Everyone loves babies!

Andro45
08-03-17, 03:01 PM
Everyone loves babies!
May be not :p, but baby animals are cute.

So this one is here to stay and will not be a timed event? I was afraid it was another 10-14 day event. I wouldn't win that one, since we're going on holiday soon.

lilymonster4
08-03-17, 03:02 PM
Omg I'm so EXCITED!! 🤗

xellosspoo
08-03-17, 03:23 PM

So this one is here to stay and will not be a timed event? I was afraid it was another 10-14 day event. I wouldn't win that one, since we're going on holiday soon.

This. I'm going to have to finish the current event a day or so early and then I'm gone for 3 weeks where I won't be able to generally play. So I'm really, really hoping this isn't also a timed event...

Den8137259
08-03-17, 03:44 PM
Ty S8, that this is permanent feature (: ★ will be on holiday in the coming weeks so didn't want to missed it (: ★

Blanche_Lady
08-03-17, 04:19 PM

Same here!!
Hopefully it isn't a timed event since it's going to be a permanent feature

ktorewqas
08-03-17, 06:07 PM
Hope it will not be costly. The coral castle cost me 40 plus million coins

karak71
08-03-17, 07:26 PM
This looks adorable! Like little beanie boos Castle Story style!

cavegirl1
08-03-17, 11:31 PM

Yes, emphasis on the animals part, definitely ;)

This looks adorable! Like little beanie boos Castle Story style!

And these eyes blink!

Wonder how the nursery will be done - whether we somehow enter the nursery so it doesn't take up lots of real estate.

wealthyrich
08-04-17, 04:34 AM
how to prepare for this event?

cavegirl1
08-04-17, 05:45 AM
how to prepare for this event?

We have no clues as to what this will involve yet.

But it is a permanent feature, therefore that should mean we can take our time to do whatever is needed. So there is not really a need to prepare beforehand.

ZOOMANIA69
08-04-17, 11:49 AM
A nursery that generates baby Alicorns would be awesome!

WhidbeyPort
08-04-17, 06:49 PM
A nursery that generates baby Alicorns would be awesome!

Good one! Great mind you have. I like that idea:)

AnnirasSweets
08-04-17, 07:34 PM
That is one adorable little skunkupine and I for one cannot wait for this update. I can see this going one of two ways. 1- the nursery produces new baby animals for trade or something or 2 - you place a fully grown animal in and hours later a baby pops out, sort of like an arboretum but for animals? Either way, I'm looking forward to this.

RealGoblinKing
08-07-17, 02:22 PM
This. I'm going to have to finish the current event a day or so early and then I'm gone for 3 weeks where I won't be able to generally play. So I'm really, really hoping this isn't also a timed event...

Ivy's Nursery will remain in the game :). There are timed elements, but you don't have to complete them to get the adorable babies (it just helps you craft them sooner!)

hagypagy
08-07-17, 05:47 PM
Ivy's Nursery will remain in the game :). There are timed elements, but you don't have to complete them to get the adorable babies (it just helps you craft them sooner!)

Sounds like a great update is on the way!
Nice work Storm8!!

Sirelie
08-08-17, 05:18 AM

Great, good news!
Thanks, S8 :o

Jaybeast72
08-09-17, 06:10 PM

Haha, nice one Andro! I've got my own "baby nursery" at home right now incubating 3 painted turtle eggs that my husband saved at one of his sites. One hatched today and is sooo freaking adorable! He's so little and clumsy. I've released more animals out on the lake behind our house. Not sure how the neighbors feel about it since we're in a gated community, but my well within-the-city-limits home is starting to feel very rural now. Next up, coyote pups! ;}

Perhaps turning my attention to a virtual nursery will give the poor neighbors a break... I'm definitely glad it's not timed; I need sleep.

GlvtenFree
08-10-17, 12:11 AM
i am super excited for this update to roll out ( hopefully in 12ish hours from now) when i finally get a day off work and can play all day hahaha! i love baby animals and creatures, i cant wait to see if there are any new ones we have never seen before. the skunkupea looks adorable! really glad its a permanent feature aswell.

peachtreeshoppe
08-10-17, 04:18 AM
That is one adorable little skunkupine and I for one cannot wait for this update. I can see this going one of two ways. 1- the nursery produces new baby animals for trade or something or 2 - you place a fully grown animal in and hours later a baby pops out, sort of like an arboretum but for animals? Either way, I'm looking forward to this.

Oh gosh, I hope not. Sacrificing two adults to create new life sounds horrific, though I suppose in a symbolic way it's pretty true...

I love my babies. I just miss sleep, doing whatever I want whenever I want, and peaceful meals. Even relatively having well-behaved toddlers isn't the same as being kid-free.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

PikaSquirrel
08-10-17, 11:58 AM
Opened the official thread :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302-Castle-Story-8-10-update-Ivy-s-Nursery-(main-story)